The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 40 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

I wake up to the sounds of the silence that allows
For my mind to run around with my ear up to the ground
I'm searching to behold the stories that are told
When my back is to the world that was smiling when I turned
Tell you you're the greatest
But once you turn they hate us
Oh, the misery
Everybody wants to be my enemy
Spare the sympathy
Everybody wants to be my enemy

Character list

Vi ( @Pidge ) Silco ( @/Pidge )  
Caitlyn ( @/checkmate ) Jinx (@/checkmate ) Sevika (@/checkmate)

Open characters
Jayce       Viktor.     Counselor heimerdinger.  Counselor Medala.  Ekko  
Welcome to the world of Arcane . You’re either a topsider from the city of progress Piltover or Zaun the under city. But more secretes obviously lie deep within the city walls.

Mild language warning and gore/violence most likely

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 40 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:46 pm

@Skye

( hehe le skip )

Jinx was done with screaming her head off, now she was just glancing at the ground as she was stands on the platform all tied up. Her wrists and legs tied. She felt like a witch from the trials of 1692! All hope had gone long out the window.
I love you Vi...I’m glad I got to see you one last time, I love you Rho..I never deserved you. You too Silco. I never deserved any of you. Caitlyn ...y-you tried..and I’m so sorry I hurt you.

“Any last words ? Beast?!”  The executioner called.

No “ she frowned.

Everybody else waited with expectation. Caitlyn had tried all else again before this moment, postponing the execution longer and stalling as she tried to get them to see reason one last time. Now she was in the bleachers covering her face.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:56 am

@Checkmate

Before anyone could take another breath, a series of violet explosions rocked the ground below them.

Purple smoke flooded the air.

As the crowd began to panic, a masked duo made their way to the gallows, silently taking hold of Jinx and cutting her free.

"Don't worry," Silco whispered, standing beside her. "We'll have you out of here in no time."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:04 am

@Pidge

Jinx was too saddened to speak as she was cut free. She just gave a slow nod, face blank and sort of lifeless. You should’ve just left me Silco... her body numb and limp.

More people began to panic, Caitlyn just sighed in relief thank goodness

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:32 am

@Checkmate

"Jinx, it's me," the other person murmured, smiling behind a crow-shaped mask. "It's Rho."

"Quiet," Silco warned. "Come now, Jinx. Let's be off." He offered her his hand. "The area's surrounded. We'll be able to escape if we go now."

---

Vi was shoving her way through Silco's allies, trying to get down to the execution platform.

"THAT'S MY SISTER!" she cried, "LET ME THROUGH!"

---

Jayce of course was furious, since the Council members beside him demanded him to be the one to take care of this little slip up. So much like Vi, he was doing his best to fight his way to the center.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:58 am

@Pidge

Jinx was in a way, felt rushed. Her ears caught Vi’s cries and it pained her..but she knew if she stayed she’d be killed. Pushing herself up against her muscles wishes, she made the hasty choice and grabbed Silcos hand. She shoved everything else aside and willed herself to move. She gave a nod as if to say ‘ let’s get going’ .

Caitlyn stayed in the bleachers, knowing she wouldn’t be able to do much.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:18 pm

@Checkmate

Silco and Rho shielded her as they walked.

"We'll be out of here in no time, I promise," Rho breathed. "Dear Janna, you look emaciated.. your skin feels like ice.." they sighed. "I'm going to look after you the best I can."

"Everything in its time, Mx. Enador," Silco huffed. "Focus on the objective."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:43 pm

@Skye

( is it winter there?)
Jinx once again stayed silent. The blood flowed back through her system as she continued forward and she felt cold. Just as Rho said, like Ice. Well...piltover and Zaun can Rest In Peace for a good while now. This taught her a good lesson. And once again she had a lot of mixed emotions.
I’m sorry Vi...I’ll try and find you when this is all done..maybe. Let’s see if that little voice in the back of my head let’s me...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:50 pm

@Checkmate

(oo sure, why not-)

Rho instinctively removed their cloak as if they planned to wrap it around Jinx's shoulders, but Silco stopped them, using his own coat to cover her. "Focus, Rho."

"Yes sir. I-I apologize."

---

"LET ME THROUGH!" Vi screamed, gauntlets swinging. It took a smack to the jaw, dealt by Jayce's hammer no less, to stop her in her tracks.

She collapsed on the ground a moment later, unconscious.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:25 pm

@Pidge

( hehe and OOF ouch )
( smol skip for them?)
Jinx kept walking onward, wincing at Vi’s scream. Feeling the warmth from the coat she instinctively grabbed hold of each end and hugged it closer to herself, shivering non stop.

——

Caitlyn spotted the act and immediately she got ticked. She got up from her seat and ran over to them, or tried to, she eventually did and she crouched beside Vi in a protective manner. Glaring up “ WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR- YOU TRYING TO KILL HER?!” She roared in anger at Jayce.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:53 pm

@Checkmate

( ye lets go- )

"She was going to kill US!" Jayce barked back, fear and worry plain on his face. "She'll live, calm down! You're overreacting."

He set the hammer down, and Vi slowly began to wake up. She grimaced, a fresh new slash across her face already beginning to spew blood.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:40 pm

@Pidge

Jinx was back at Silcos office, shivering non stop as she held his coat close to her. Face looking like she had been scarred for life, along with a few other things.

——
( Oop- never say that to a woman everr )
Caitlyn growled “ Excuse me?” She growled.  She looked down at the bleeding scar on Vi’s face and her heart sank. “ Once I’m done taking care of Vi, you and I are going to have a talk. Understand me?” She snapped. Her blue eyes cold. Says the one WHO KNOCKED HER OUT, I COULD JUST, ERGH.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:48 pm

@Checkmate

Rho had lit a few candles, unsure which were Jinx's favorite. At the moment, they weren't in the office, they were elsewhere-- likely throwing together a bowl of hot stew for both Jinx and Silco.

Memento perched on a nearby coatrack, hopping down to Jinx's level and made a few curious dove noises.

"You haven't said a word, Jinx," Silco murmured, not looking up from the book he was reading.

——
( yep, especially not caitlyn
but jayce is uh.. well he may be the man of progress but he certainly ain't progressive in this context xD )

"Yes, yes, I know," Jayce sighed, waving his hand. "It wasn't something I enjoyed, I was doing it to protect the people. I've seen her fight. She's dangerous.. could be a worthy ally, of course, but she stepped over the line."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:59 pm

@Pidge

Jinx once again refused to speak, her eyes welling up as she hid in his coat. Looking back at Memento she gave her a few slow blinks before glancing back at the floor. Biting her lip as she fought back tears.
I should be dead. I shouldn’t be here..I am weak..I’m not- she let out a choked cry.

——
( pffft indeed XD )

Caitlyn was wide eyed in shocked anger, her mouth open a bit as her brows pursed . As if saying ‘how dare you’ . Gritting her teeth moments later “ whatever, I’m ordering you to help me carry her inside, now. Then we’ll talk after “ she snarled.
I certainly can’t carry her...way too heavy-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:17 pm

@Checkmate

Silco overheard the whimper and closed his book, standing up and walking over to her.

"You don't need to tell me everything," he murmured. "Just tell me what I can do to help. Would you like something to eat, or drink, or do you want me to call Rho back in?"

——

Jayce seemed taken aback, shocked even.

"I.. alright, fine, I'll help.."

It was only fair. He was the one who knocked her out in the first place.

He took hold of Vi's ankles, expecting Caitlyn to take Vi's shoulders.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:34 pm

@Skye

Jinx gripped his coat tighter, not daring to look at him. Thinking on it her brows furrowed “ Rho...please “ she choked out then gritted her teeth.
Dont cry...don’t cry...monsters don’t cry. she hiccuped at that thought.

—-

Caitlyn gave him a curt nod of ‘good’ and she picked up Vi by her shoulders. Already starting to move towards the doors. Holding Vi’s upper half gently as she made sure not to trip. She didn’t even bother talking to Jayce right now that she was too ticked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:02 pm

@Checkmate

Silco nodded and silently left the room, bringing Rho back a moment later.

Rho actually had been preparing a hot meal for the three of them, and brought the stew along in case Jinx needed some.

"Let me know if she needs anything," Silco whispered to Rho, laying a hand on their shoulder as he passed. "I'll be right outside." Rho nodded.

They took a deep breath, and slowly approached Jinx, setting the bowls on the table.

"Would you prefer my mask to be on, or off?" they asked softly, standing before her.

—-

Jayce let out a "whoof" as he attempted to lift her off the ground, eyes bugging.

"What in the world is she made of...?" he grunted, getting a grip and helping Caitlyn bear her away.

-------

https://grid.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=58

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40