The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Sun May 15, 2022 6:26 pm

( e )

“ that is up to you. It would be easier to be in the academy so you wouldn’t have to travel far. And not to mention cheaper, But in general we leave that up to our students. “ Viktor answered with a nod.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Sun May 15, 2022 6:48 pm

(also not me imagining a sherlock/watson dynamic with rho and eta
seriously they'd make great detectives-
eta going through the "discombobulate" scene
and rho there like "oh i'm so dreadfully sorry sir! you see she- ooh, ow-- oh, dear- um-- we had best be go- eta, i think that's enough-")

"Ah, I see. I suppose it would be easier for me especially, given my vision. I'll stay here, if that's at all possible," Rho ventured.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 15, 2022 7:05 pm

( ALL OF THE YES OMFG- Y E S LETS E. )
( Also lol
Eta as Ezio: you can trust me I don’t bite
Rho: ok but do you stab?-
As Ezio * hides the knife*: I don’t bite-)

Viktor nodded. He understood completely.

“ of course, I’ll work something out with the academy and see if we have any rooms available. “ he looked around the laboratory for a bit. “ now that we have the tour, finished, I think we should do some meet and greets, no? Or do you want to explore more?” He offered as he looked back at the plague doctor.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun May 15, 2022 7:12 pm

(eta as ezio: besides, you'd probably like that.. wouldn't you?
rho: SHUT UP don't bring my nonsense into this-)

"I would thoroughly enjoy meeting some of the people here," Rho nodded. "If you wouldn't mind leading me to them..?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 15, 2022 7:27 pm

( Yes lol. Bruh I Cant wait, Rho is gonna be so confused at the complete differences )

“ of course I would, what did you think I’d leave you behind?” Viktor chuckled as he hobbled out. He shook his head and giggled a bit more at the thought.

I think....we should start off with Jayce. They might get along more..Mel is...a bit stand off ish. But who can blame her?

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun May 15, 2022 8:19 pm

( jinx: she's just jealous bc i'm crazy and she isn't XP
also rho, looking at jayce: siiiigh * exasperated * men... )

Rho sort of laughed at that, mostly just to play along. They weren't really expecting him to leave them behind, but still. They weren't really used to people being polite to them. Especially topsiders.

They kept up beside him, cane tapping.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 15, 2022 8:30 pm

( PFFFT
Eta * not sure of their response and is confused*: I thought you weren’t into guys-
Vi: for real-)
( and aww Bebe, Viktor no leave you behind *^* )

Viktor made sure to keep pace with Rho especially with their vision and all. Eventually he made his way to Jayce’s office of a room and tapped on his door.

“ uh-I will warn you he isn’t very...er...bright at times-“ he warned as he looked at the crow. If he could handle Jayce he could handle Rho.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun May 15, 2022 8:41 pm

( rho: eta.. that was the soul leaving my body because of the pain )

"I'm sure it'll be fine," Rho whispered, waiting outside the door. They tapped the end of their cane in front of the threshold and determined that it was closed. "If he made it here, he must be a genius. Not to mention being the Man of Progress of course."

"Uh, come in," Jayce called, from inside the room.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 15, 2022 8:51 pm

( Pfffft )
( Eta: OH ok then )

You’re right...but he can also be quite...offensive as well.

“ don’t say I didn’t warn you then “ Viktor sighed and once he heard the invitation he opened the door.

“ Jayce, this is my new student, Rho, I was hoping it’ll be alright if I could introduce you to Them. “ he said as he walked inside, his voice had a greeting tone to it. As if to say no hard feelings from the last argument.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun May 15, 2022 9:01 pm

( XD )

Jayce turned around from whatever he was doing and looked the crow over for a moment.

"Wait a second, I remember you!" he exclaimed, pointing. "You're the psychiatrist's child, aren't you?"

"Y-yes, actually." They tried not to remember the exchange, even though it ended well.

"What are you doing here?" he continued, curious.

"Well actually, I--"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 15, 2022 9:14 pm

Viktor held back another sigh, he stayed silent for now. He allowed Rho to speak for themself. Although he was curious...did he mean...

Enador..wait. THE Enadors?! The famous psychiatrist?! his eyes widened at the realization but he said nothing. Well at least they know each other. Good.

He watched the duo and gestured Rho to go on.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 16, 2022 4:34 pm

Rho went quiet and looked at the ground again.

Jayce didn't quite take the hint. "I mean, I was just curious. That's all. You don't really seem the type."

Rho coughed. "Sir, I.. I was told I should study here."

"Oh, who recommended you?" He didn't seem interrogative, at least not yet.

"H-Heimerdinger, sir."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 16, 2022 5:19 pm

“ He did Because They show great potential. I can already see a genius in our midst, heh who knows they might become the next big thing “ Viktor grinned as he looked at Them. In his eyes whoever wanted to learn, had potential. And Rho had it.

“ and if heimerdinger says so then he knows what he’s doing “ he added as he decided to step in.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 16, 2022 5:32 pm

Jayce wasn't so sure. He had his doubts about Heimerdinger. And seeing how Rho was blind, they really wouldn't amount to much. He admired their bravery.. but did they really have to come across the river for this?

He half-grinned, half-winced. "Viktor, you.. remember why Heimerdinger isn't on the Council.. don't you?"

Rho felt a bit uneasy.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 16, 2022 5:38 pm

( GASP HOW DARE HE-)

Viktor just gave Jayce a slight warning glare. It was subtle but if you looked close enough it was there.

“ Yes. But he is still wiser then the rest of us, I still trust his judgement. “ his tone a bit tense as he gripped the handle of his cane.

He gave Jayce a look of ‘ we’ll talk when we’re done ‘.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 16, 2022 5:54 pm

( viktor gon hit im with that cane lmao )

Jayce knew that look well.

Uh oh. I shouldn't have said that. I should NOT have said that.

"Rho, it's very.. admirable that you've decided to, uh.. pursue a life at the Academy. Especially considering where you came from," he coughed.

"Th-thank you, sir," Rho muttered.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 16, 2022 6:02 pm

( damn right lol )

Viktor lightened up with that answer and a small smile was seen.

I need to remind that boy where he started out..I will NOT have him bashing my student like that.

He nodded at the both of them. “ uhm..Rho any questions for Jayce before we head off?” He asked as he looked back at the crow.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 16, 2022 6:10 pm

( ehehe )

"No, none.. none currently," Rho admitted quietly, looking at the floor.

Jayce was about to kick himself. And there they go, making me feel bad-- they didn't have to go and pout like that! Why are they so emotionally manipulative?!

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 16, 2022 6:44 pm

Viktor thought nothing of it, but he did genuinely feel bad for Rho. He nodded.

“ alright then...let’s go and hunt Mel down hmm?” He smiled as he tried to cheer them up.

So much for getting along...

He then looked back at Jayce with a small stink eye. Boy did he just want to whack that man sometimes! His good looks won’t save him this time. Maybe-who knew.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 16, 2022 8:01 pm

"Heh, sure. I'll.. I'll keep up," Rho told him, trying to put on a cheerful expression. They still felt a bit awkward about the exchange with Jayce.

Jayce felt as if his suspicions were confirmed.

Alright, alright, fine.. I won't insult your protégé. You clearly care about them way too much for me to point that out.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 16, 2022 8:15 pm

( gAsp-)

Viktor nodded, he could tell that Rho needed a bit more time to cheer up. Maybe they could just...talk about astrology or something after. That cheers people up right?

He gave Jayce a goodbye nod before hobbling off to the counselors room. He had a feeling Mel would be there...she always seems to be. He’ll talk with Jayce after all of this.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 16, 2022 9:00 pm

( eef lol )

Rho hobbled along beside him, noticeably downcast, but not obvious enough that it would tip anyone off.

"He seemed.. interesting.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 16, 2022 9:09 pm

“ I warned you “ Viktor chuckled “ but yeah...he does mean well I promise “ he said.

“ but don’t worry I’m sure they’ll open up to you over time “ he reassured.

At least I hope so.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 16, 2022 9:14 pm

"I understand. I myself take.. well, a considerable amount of time to open up," Rho nodded.

Jinx was sort of an exception, but.. her case was unique.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 16, 2022 9:22 pm

Viktor nodded, he understood a great amount. Everybody had their own walls put up and a certain amount of time it takes to put them down. Eventually they made it to the counselors room.

Mel was actually sitting at the table, her brows pursed as she was still thinking about this Jinx problem. Her nails once again tapping against the smooth surface of the table. Everybody aside from Jayce seemed to just....forget that this even happened!

Does nobody even care? Our city was set a flame by that monster! Ergh..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next