The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:31 pm

@Pidge

Jinx still starring at the ground as she heard everything, she risked a quick look up at Rho then back at the ground “ off, please “ she nodded Her voice quiet. The stew eventually hit her nose and her stomach rumbled like mad, it smelled damn good.

——

( pffft
Me * hears normal and logical ‘whoof’ *
Also me: HEH Jayce barking like a dog - )

“ Pure muscle.” Cait replied with a small smile. “ I’m surprised you’re having trouble. Since you look just as strong “ she said as she waited for him to adjust.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:33 pm

@Checkmate

Rho took off the mask and hooked it on the coatrack. Memento made a few happy chortling noises, excited to see them again.

Sitting beside her, they took the bowl into both hands and offered it to her. "Are you feeling hungry at all?" they murmured. "If not, that's alright."

——

( lol, he is doggo )

"I was swinging around a hammer earlier, I'm just tired," Jayce huffed. "She's heavier than the hammer. How far are we carrying her?"

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:25 pm

@Skye

Jinx gave the bird a small smile before looking back at Rho. Her stomach rumbled again “ yeah actually...thank you” she was slowly starting to warm up to talking again. But she still felt reluctant with most of it. She let go of the coat and gently grabbed the bowl.

——-
( hehe )

Caitlyn rolled her eyes and chuckled Uh huh, Vi hardly gets tired that quick. “ inside to either a table or bed, something to set her down on “ she somewhat huffed out. With that she started to move on.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:41 pm

@Checkmate

Rho let her take it, folding their hands. "I made sure to test the temperature before I brought it in, so it shouldn't be too hot."

They went silent again. "If you need to tell me something, or want me to do something, please, just let me know. I can always ask, and.. you can nod or shake your head if that's more comfortable.."

——-

Jayce made a face of irritation and just powered through it.

Eventually he pointed out the nearest ledge that'd hold her.

"There, let's try that."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:57 pm

@Skye

Jinx took the bowl over to herself and nodded to Rho. The heat from the bowl was almost like a whiplash, she was still sort of cold. She sighed as the warmth travelled through “ thank you. And...ok “ she responded.

She waited a moment before bringing it to her mouth and taking a few sips. Humming as it warmed her up.

——-

“ Gotcha “ she half grunted and went over to the ledge, keeping a slow pace so Jayce wouldn’t falter.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:08 pm

@Checkmate

Rho fidgeted. "Um.. does it taste alright?" they asked shyly. "I.. didn't have much to work with, but.. I-I think it turned out alright.."

——-

Jayce dropped.. his half of Vi off on the ledge, and dusted his hands off. "Whew, there; took care of that. Now what?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:19 pm

@Skye

“ It’s good “ she paused for a moment to catch breath “ better then prison food, it turned out great, thank you “ Jinx nodded then continued eating.

——-

Caitlyn internally growled at how Jayce handled Vi but she gently sat the rest of the punk down. Sighing “ can you go get me some gause or rubbing alcohol and a cloth?” She asked “ and thank you thus far “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:26 pm

@Checkmate

Rho beamed with pride. "Heh, I'll take it."

They shifted a bit closer to her. "Are you warm enough? I can give you my cloak if you'd like. It works well, and I just washed it, so.. it, uh.. oh, good golly, I'm rambling again, I'm probably making you incomfortable..."

——-

"I'm.. not sure where to find any of that, honestly," Jayce stammered. "I mean I can look.. I just don't know where to look. Do you.. not have first aid supplies on you or anything?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:00 pm

@Pidge

Jinx gave a faint smile at that and a small chuckle as she took another pause.
“ ...this is warming me up good enough. And y-you’re not rambling..but yeah with uncomfortable “ she admitted. Why am I like this now? all soft and weak? I’m not weak... she frowned i am weak..I shouldn’t be alive

——

Caitlyn shook her head “ nope, and that’s a personal flaw I have to work on. “ she sighed. “ alright uh, just find a cloth and peroxide somewhere anywhere that comes to mind, please “ she said as she looked back at him. “ try looking in some medicinal looking cabinets if this place has any ” She suggested .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:19 pm

@Checkmate

Rho went silent, nodding. "I see. Would you prefer that I stop talking?" they offered, tilting their head. "Would that make you more comfortable?"

——

Jayce nodded hesitantly, holding back a sigh. "I'll... see what I can do."

He took a few strides in one direction, then as if changing his mind, he pivoted on his heel and went the opposite way.

Vi began to stir again, mumbling.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:40 pm

@Skye

Jinx nodded “ it’s nothing against you ..promise. But yeah please “ she frowned.
She returned to eating and finished the stew within a good few moments.
——

( pffft he like ‘ naaaah wrong way ‘ )

Caitlyn held back a giggle as she watched Jayce, then her attention quickly turned to Vi. One hand on her shoulder “ ssssh ssssh I got you..you’ll be on your feet in no time I promise you “ she soothed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:49 pm

@Checkmate

Rho nodded in response, staying quiet. They shuffled a teeny bit closer to Jinx since they'd been successful before-- and hoped that she wouldn't mind too much.

——

( yep, he's a dork- )

Vi let out a sharp whimper, noticing the dried blood on her face. She clenched her fists.

The first word out of her mouth was a blood-soaked string of curses, mentioning a hangover. She coughed and spat, beginning to writhe.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:11 pm

@Skye

Jinx had noticed as she sat the bowl down. It was weird she wanted the company but also in a way didn’t. She grabbed on to Silco’s coat again and sort of hid herself once more. Starring out into the open space.

———-

Caitlyn winced at that and cupped Vi’s non bloody cheek and brushed her thumb “ ssssh ssssh, you’ll be ok soon. Promise. We’re getting supplies. I know it hurts but try and be still...” she soothed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:15 pm

@Checkmate

Rho sat there in silence, doing the same. That of course meant staring out into space.

———-

"Okay," Vi panted, squeezing her eyes shut. "Where's Powder...?"

She wanted to make sure everyone was safe.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:34 pm

@Skye

Jinx after a while broke the silence “...Rho? C-can you help me with something..” she asked, voice still quiet.

——

“ She’s not here...she’s safe but not here. Some people took her away from the scene. I’ve got a strong feeling on who but she’s safe I promise you “ Caitlyn reassure. She kept brushing Vi’s cheek with her thumb “ JAYCE HURRY UP SHES GONNA GET INFECTED “ she barked over her shoulder.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:55 am

@Checkmate

Rho perked up at that, and turned their gaze towards her. "Yes, of course. I'm listening."

Silco was also listening-- from outside the room of course.

——

"Feels like Vander took my own gauntlet and smacked me in the face with it from beyond the grave.." Vi moaned, squeezing her eyes shut. "Infection..? Oh, great. You gonna.. you gonna douse my face with more of that potion crap?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:14 am

@Skye

“ I’m...stuck. Vi and I had made amends...we agreed on trying to fix this and a few things that We both wanted. And now that this happened....” Jinx sighed “ i feel scared, Rho. I’ve never felt scared and weak and helpless like this! Not ever since ..back then. Is this normal to feel like this a-after you’ve done what most consider wrong? What’s going on with me dammit! “ Jinx hissed as she squeezed her eyes shut.

———
( heh Vi gonna see a angry Cait soon tho nyehehe)
Caitlyn winced at the description “ I’m so sorry that happened..” then she shook her head “ no just the causal medicinal items, thankfully it’s not too dire of a wound for that “ she answered.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:30 am

@Checkmate

Rho scooted a few inches closer, within hugging range if Jinx so desired it, but they figured it was highly unlikely.

They could see the pain in her eyes. A burning, stinging kind of pain, flickering like the fuse on a bomb.

"Jinx," they began gently, "The Council of Piltover doesn't see you.. the way I see you. They don't see you the way Silco sees you, or the way Vi sees you, either."

They breathed a sigh. "You.. attacked Piltover," they stated. "I can't tell you that was the right thing to do... but I can tell you that the fact you feel remorse is a good sign."

Silco leaned against the wall and lit a cigar, still keeping his ears tuned in to the crow's rambles.

"But... to answer your question, yes. It is normal to feel this way."

———
(hehe)

"Mmph. Good, Vi grumbled, shifting her position. "I can't get comfy. Stupid stone table.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:21 pm

@Skye

Jinx furrowed her brow at that, starring down at the ground as she let the words run through. “Ok, at least I’m not completely crazy, But I’m JINX. I don’t - I never - AAAAAAAAGH” she yelled, a bit of magenta flash in her eyes could be seen.
I know they don’t see me that way,I know !  

——-

“ I know, I’m sorry...it was the closest thing we could find” Cait frowned. By now she was getting impatient with Jayce “ I swear he’s going to get beat after all of this if he doesn’t hurry up, how hard is it to find peroxide?” She hissed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:48 pm

@Checkmate

"Shhhh-sh-sh-sh, easy..." Rho soothed, reaching out to her. "You're safe here, understand? Your father is right outside, and I'm right here beside you, and Memento certainly doesn't want to hurt you."

Memento cooed in agreement, white neck feathers fluffing up as she did so. She hopped up into Jinx's lap and cuddled up to her, sensing her distress.

——-

Jayce hurried back to them. "Here, this should help. You might want to wash it with water first."

Vi seemed to remember something. "YOU!" she blurted out, trying to sit up. She let out a sharp grunt and fell backwards again.

"It was to protect the people!" Jayce argued.

"You.. HIT me!" Vi huffed out of disbelief. "You could've killed me! My brain could be bleeding for all you know..!"

"And I wouldn't have done it, had you sat there in silence! But no, you had to run in there, gauntlets swinging..."

Vi just let out another pained moan, going limp again.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:26 pm

@Skye

Jinx was about to let out a Vi styled rant, she wasn’t..scared right now, actually a bit angry if she were honest. Like she was scared as the main emotion but anger was the third, second was confusion. Fourth was regret/sadness.

Memento had stalled her rant causing her to sigh “ I ...understand “ she nodded slowly. She looked down at the bird and pat her on her head a few times. “ I just, this is..new to me Ok? All of it and it’s, a lot. “
——-

Caitlyn took the supplies and she shot Jayce a glare “ I understand that what you did was to protect, but you need to understand VI IS A PERSON TOO. you damn near treated her like a criminal! Jayce that was her sister down there, how would you feel if it was Viktor or Mel?! WOULD YOU WANT ME TO SHOOT YOU AND SAY I WAS PROTECTING THE PEOPLE?!” She yelled with anger as she stayed kneeled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:17 pm

@Checkmate

"I understand," Rho nodded. "Just tell me whatever's crossing your mind. As it comes into view, just.. blurt it out. That might help clear your thoughts."

Memento purred, closing her big, shiny eyes and leaning into Jinx's hand.

——-

"You missed one key detail, Cait. She's a Zaunite. Both of them are," Jayce stated. "You, Viktor, and Mel are different."

"Caitlyn's in a league of her own, don't lump her in there with your Topsider filth," Vi panted, grimacing.

"You know, if you wanted me on your side, I'd recommend not insulting me or my colleagues."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:44 pm

@Skye

Jinx nodded “ ok...” feeling slightly better about all of this. She kept petting Memento, which also helped to her surprise. “....I’m not great at saying this a lot, and it’s rare that I am, but...thank you “ she said as she looked up at them.
I’m still a threat, I’m not ..soft. DONT you DARE think I’m going soft. I’m Jinx! The JINX. I can rip you to shreds..wait two thank yous and a few sorrys? AAAGH-

———

( OOP.)

Caitlyn once again scoffed at the bickering and she got to work, dousing the cloth in some water then she soaked it in peroxide “ ok this is gonna sting bare with me-“ she murmured, then gently placed the rag on Vi’s cut.
and what difference does that make Jayce? Hmm? That she’s a Zaunite “ she asked as she looked back at him.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:52 pm

@Checkmate

"Of course," Rho dipped their head respectfully.

"Grooo. Grooo. Grooo," Memento chortled into the folds of Jinx's clothes, packed down into a white ball of feathers.
———

(dramaaa)

Vi hissed in pain, back arching. She let out a few sharp curses.

"Y.. you know how it is, Zaunites are.. below us," Jayce mumbled awkwardly. "They're criminals, why else would they be hiding below Piltover?"

Last edited by Skye on Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:44 pm

@Skye

Jinx nodded back, a tiny crack of a smile could be seen as she looked at them, it grew wider as she looked back down at Memento. “ dammit she’s cute-“ she practically adored the white ball in her lap. Which was also rare.

——

( HEHE )
“ sssshhh ssssh, it’s ok sssh...it’ll be over soon “ Cait soothed. She dabbed the cut after a few seconds, then she froze at what she heard. Her hand gripped the rag and she shot a cold death glare at Jayce, starring him in the eyes.
Excuse, me?” she hissed. Tone also saying ‘you better stop right where you are ‘.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next