The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 40 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Pidge

Jinx still starring at the ground as she heard everything, she risked a quick look up at Rho then back at the ground “ off, please “ she nodded Her voice quiet. The stew eventually hit her nose and her stomach rumbled like mad, it smelled damn good.

——

( pffft
Me * hears normal and logical ‘whoof’ *
Also me: HEH Jayce barking like a dog - )

“ Pure muscle.” Cait replied with a small smile. “ I’m surprised you’re having trouble. Since you look just as strong “ she said as she waited for him to adjust.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 40 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Thu May 12, 2022 9:25 pm

“ and many more will follow. For progress never stops. Yes “Viktor nodded with a happy chuckle. The bird wasn’t hiding it well...he could tell as clear as day.

Echo location...very smart. Perhaps my next experiment can be something that’ll give them their eye sight back- poor thing...maybe it’s not permanent either? Only time will tell.

“ You’re very observant with that nose of yours “ he complimented. Also landing a small hint that he knew. But really just a compliment, though his tone had a sort of reassurance to let Them know that it was ok.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 12, 2022 9:38 pm

"Oh.. thank you! I do my best, uh.. m-my vision has.. seen better days.." Rho coughed. "I.. was involved with a welding accident.."

They shifted uncomfortably, then calmed down a bit.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 12, 2022 9:51 pm

Viktor furrowed his brows “ I see that is a shame... but that is also a very common accident when welding. Without the protective gear. So don’t fret, you’re not the only one....” he reassured. Trying to ease the crows worries or fears a little.

Speaking of I’m surprise Jayce hasn’t had any problems...he can be a oaf sometimes...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 12, 2022 9:59 pm

"It would seem we aren't so different," Rho ventured, in a melancholy tone. "I can hear the limp in your step. You.. you seem to have your own physical drawbacks.."

They felt awkward pointing it out.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 12, 2022 10:14 pm

( I forgot how he got the limp so imma make it up-)
( THIS IS SO RHO LMAO- https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdsyTevv/?k=1 )
Viktors gaze fell to the ground and silence fell with a moments pause. Eventually he nodded. He remembered the accident well. The pain-

“ Youre correct, but I don’t let mine prohibit me from going further. Neither should you let yours. But yes it seems we are a bit similar “ he said in a soft tone. His eyes even though tired were kind.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri May 13, 2022 9:06 pm

(YES OML they love to clean too lmao- they're a neat freak-
MORI, MOVE
MOVE, THERE'S NO TIME-
and it's literally me at work lmao-)

Rho smiled behind their mask. "I hope I can learn ways around it all. There are many things holding me back.. but.. one day, I'll.. figure it all out."

Viktor inspired them. They could almost sense that he was a good person, deep down. He seemed so kindhearted and gentle.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 13, 2022 9:29 pm

( YES LOL. And pfft )

Viktor nodded. “ I’d imagine, but I’m certain you will. “ he smiled, he liked Them already and struck him as quite a interesting individual.

He was silent for a moment, as if taking in the peaceful silence.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri May 13, 2022 9:59 pm

( ehe )

"How long have you worked at this academy..?" Rho asked, head tilting. "Or.. at least.. well.. worked with the individuals here?"

They assumed he'd been here a while.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 13, 2022 10:08 pm

Viktor looked around, memories kicking in as a smile grew on his face.

“ well, I can assure you that I’ve been in this academy way before Jayce even became the man of progress. As a matter of fact I’m the one that him the man he is today. So...let’s just say way before you were even born “ he chuckled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat May 14, 2022 11:36 am

Rho chuckled at that. "I have no doubt. I'm certain my mother would have known, or.. perhaps my father.." they trailed off.

My father. Now that's an issue for another time. It's not like Viktor would know.. nor care. I'm sure he would pretend to care.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat May 14, 2022 12:35 pm

(VI AND ETA LMAO - https://vm.tiktok.com/ZTdsnh1gy/?k=1 )

Viktor blinked out of interest, he didn’t want to press, but he was just too curious.

“ who was your father? If I may ask...” he could sense some family drama for sure radiating off of them. It might not be right in the face, but it just had this noticeable aura no matter what.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun May 15, 2022 2:46 pm

(eta: oh. well then.. one actually
vi: *completely disregards the murders* so who'd you roll in the hay with
eta's german brain taking everything literally: ...
eta: there was no hay involved wtf)

Rho went silent, hand tracing the head of the crow on their cane. "I-I never knew the man," they admitted. "Even his descent as a man of Piltover is up for debate.. the only reason he would have married my mother would be.." they sighed softly. "I wish I could tell you. I assume he's of the Enador house.. unless my mother changed her name, which I wouldn't doubt.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 15, 2022 3:32 pm

( YES LMFAO )

Viktor blinked a few times in shock but it wasn’t the bad kind. He understood what They meant.

Interesting- Actually there can be multiple reasons..arranged marriage for one. Love but fell out of love. Etcetera.

“ I see. Well, I don’t want to prod too much, but I’m sure the answer will come in time, everything does. And I do hope you get to see him one day. ” he said with a caring tone and gaze.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun May 15, 2022 5:00 pm

( vi: you totally fucked rho didn't you
eta: NO I DID NOT
vi: YOU SLEPT WITH THEM
eta: YES AND YOU SHARED A BED WITH YOUR SISTER
vi: WE WERE SISTERS )

"M-me too. I have no idea what he would think of me, though. And.. considering my vision, or.. lack.. thereof.. I doubt he would deem me worthy of his attention..." Rho mumbled.

They shifted a little. "Th-that's not important. Sorry."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 15, 2022 5:34 pm

( OOP LMFAO I LEGIT COVERED MY MOUTH PFFFT )
( smol post ack )

Viktor gave them a wave of dismissal.

“ it’s quite alright...” he said in a reassuring tone. “ anywho-anything youd like answered?” He asked as he tried to change the subject/

Though I do hope things go well with them....poor thing.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun May 15, 2022 5:45 pm

( PFF )
( and eef, is oki lol )

"Yes, um--" Rho coughed. "Back on topic. Would I be living here, in the academy, or would I be staying at my own home?"

They tilted their head a bit and turned to look at him.

-------

https://grid.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=63

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40