The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:18 pm

( AWWW OKAY THAT WAS WHOLESOME OMG-)

Eta felt touched at that, Vi really thought that? It gave her enough reassurance...maybe...maybe she could open up about this.

“ ....uh.....” Eta took another deep breath and sighed “ it’s been a long time coming anyways....” with that she took off her wolf mask. Revealing the big X that split her face open originally.

She looked at Vi with furrowed brows. “......this is why....” her throat tight with anxiety as she explained. Fear clear as day in her eyes.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:06 pm

( E THANK-)

Vi understood as soon as Eta showed her.

"Damn, don't think I've seen that one before," she muttered sadly. "Is it um... pretty recent then?"

Elora was off tending to other patrons, thankfully giving Eta some privacy for the time being.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:15 pm

( E YEYE )

Eta furrowed her brow and nodded sadly, her eyes watering at the memory.

very recent a week ago or so” her voice shaking. Her right hand shaking as it turned into a fist.She had to get it out and forced herself to.

“......and it’s also why I’ve not been able to rest because, J-Jinx, did this to me........” Eta choked out in a low voice. Her throat tightening even more as she spoke.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:24 pm

( e )

That was all Vi needed to hear.

That motherf-

"Oh, of course it was Jinx," she spat. "I'm sick and tired of her attacking the people I care about..."

She breathed a sigh. "You can put the mask back on if you want to."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:39 pm

( YES ANGY SISTER MODE AWW THE BEBE )

she.......cares about me?....

Eta felt a heavy wave of emotions run through her, a tear or two escaping. Her heart warming up at the thought...somebody to call family that wasnt just your parents....it...it meant a whole lot to her. More then you’d think.

In fact, that made her bond between Vi and her even more unbreakable.

Her lip trembled as she nodded only to grab her mask and put it back on. It clicking as she put it in place.

She was...glad that she told Vi. Thankfully the mask can hide her tears.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:50 pm

( YES E )

Vi nodded at that and turned her attention to the fire.

"I'm glad you told me," she muttered. "Jinx has done enough shit to make us upset. Kidnapped Rho, hurt you... hurt me and Caitlyn..."

She sighed again.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:57 pm

Eta remained silent for a bit but nodded, she had to agree. Her heart sinking at that.

You and Caitlyn?....

“.....I’m sorry for that....” she choked out and sniffled sharply. The emotions were still rushing through.

“ but yes..I....I agree completely, she...she did this as an attempt to keep me from Rho. To break us up...but...she won’t win that easily, I won’t let her. We have rights, I have rights, I’m allowed to feel what I fucking feel dammit and just because you’re fucking possessive and jealous Doesnt mean!-“ she took a shaky breath and stopped herself.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:25 am

(smol post ack)

Vi nodded, cutting in.

"Yeah, yeah, you're right. I just wish she'd just leave you both alone. Rho's the reason she won't give up..." she shook her head. "At least I think they are. Correct me if I'm wrong."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:04 am

( is oki)

Eta took a moment to listen and nodded.

“ you’re spot on actually.... “ she sighed and placed a hand on her head.

“ ....some days I think I’m the problem ...some days I know it’s her...but the other always wins..but you’re right, I just want her to leave us alone “ she murmured.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:36 am

(thank)

Vi hummed in acknowledgment, agreeing with her.

"Yeah, I wish we could do something. At least something effective. You know?" she mumbled, staring ahead.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:43 am

( e )

Eta nodded in agreement, trying to think.

“ ...yeah...but what could be affective to hold a arsonist like her?...as long as there’s people to help her, they’d rescue her. Like...like they don’t see how much of a danger she clearly is..” she sighed in frustration.

She lifted her mask and took another drink.

im sorry Rho....I’ve tried to be on your side with Jinx...I’ve had hope. But I don’t think there is hope for her if she keeps hurting you and everyone else. You need to let her go Rho...it’s for your safety....

I’m not the problem, she is. And I’ve tried to be lenient...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:45 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I know. I tried to do something about it myself, but we all saw how that turned out," Vi mumbled.

She finished off her drink.

"Half of Piltover burned to the ground."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:05 pm

( Eta: half my trauma is cuz of my father AND HALF OF OT IS CUZ OF YOU-
Jinx: * proud smirk * )

Eta looked back over at Vi with furrowed brows.

Piltover fire..wait-

A vision of the explosion was seen in her mind causing her to wince and whine. Squeezing her eyes shut. She swore she smelled the smoke again...or maybe it was just the fire place?

She took a deep shaky breath and sighed and looked back at her.

“.....you tried your best Vi....” she murmured softly “ ...hell she’s..she’s on a whole other level ...and she has weapons on top of it....the people were safe in the end. “ she said in a reassuring tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:41 pm

( vi: don't fuckin do it
jinx: * bats something off the table * )

"No," Vi breathed, staring into the fire. "Not all of them."

To think that her whole life, she'd wanted to set the place ablaze and kill every topsider in it.

And then she found Caitlyn...

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:08 pm

( YES LMAO. AND AWWWW POOR BEBE HUG )

Eta felt her heart sink hearing that, she scooted somewhat closer to Vi.

Vi..

“ ....I’m sorry.....” she murmured, sympathy was heavily felt. “ .....but you’ve done your best...that’s all everyone could ask for. Hell I’m sure all you’ve ever done is your best...you tried. And it would’ve been a lot worse, if you weren’t even there...so, thank you. “ she said in a reassuring tone of voice as she looked up at the brawler.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:52 pm

( ik ackk )

That hit different.

Vi blinked slowly, and turned her attention to Eta. "N-no. Thank... thank you."

She wasn't able to say much else. She just kept her gaze on her fellow wolf.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:01 pm

( MY HEART ACK-)

Eta fell silent from shock at that, her heart sinking even more and yet she felt...rather touched?

Has no one ever thanked her before?...for all the hard work she’s done?...

I wonder.......

....poor thing.....

The Rook just nodded slowly, her own eyes watering a bit.

anytime....” she reassured and just kept eye contact. Not knowing what to say.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:00 pm

(ACK SAME)

Vi smiled weakly, then just glanced back at the fireplace.

"You're a good person, Eta," she muttered. "Hope you know that."

She set her mug to the side, and Elora took it for her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:13 pm

( ACK-)

......No....No I don’t actually...

Eta’s lips trembled at that and she hung her head, her attention turning back to the ground.

....I’m a good person?...

“.......I don’t know actually..like I think Rho has told me but...t-they could just be telling me what I want to hear...I just...h-how can I be good if....if ....if ...” Eta murmured. Then...Elias’s ghost showed up behind her, she felt his presence.

“....he’ll never let me forget...” she sighed sadly. She sat her cup down as well, having finished it.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:25 pm

( oooo the misery-)

Vi took a moment to listen to her.

"Who's 'he'? Your old man? Silco? ...Somebody else?" she asked, head tilted. "Doesn't matter who he was... just matters who he was to you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:32 pm

Eta took a moment to think without getting all caught up in her emotions.

“.....Elias was my dad, yes...we....we had a very rough relationship, I always wanted his approval...for him to actually love me as a daughter and stuff. Uhm...r-remember what I said about venting...is...is that okay to do?” She asked as her voice cracked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:39 pm

( s m o l post)

Vi felt moved by the sound of Eta's breaking voice, and just looked into her eyes.

"Yeah, of course. I'm listening," she said softly, nodding slightly.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:59 pm

( is oki )

Eta looked back at Vi and hesitated for a few seconds only to nod. She let the emotions run through her. Letting her mind wander to the past.

“........my f-father, n-never fully helped out in his r-role as a father...yes he told me what to do but...he...he dictated everything. Made me be all proper by the age of eleven, trying to get me to be perfect. W-whenever I got hurt, or c-cried or a-anything he’d always blow it off as there’s always s-something wrong with me...t-that I’m...weak. “ she choked out.

She was zoning out as she started to remember, all of it weighing heavily on her.

“ I remember my mother sticking up for me, and yet he always said for her to stop babying me. It was as if he was jealous or something. Then...-then one day....when I came home...my mother and father were in a horrible argument...s-so I went to see what was happening. A-and...o-out of no where he had his gun and p-pointed it at her.....aiming to kill her but he missed dangerously close........” Eta’s voice cracked her entire body shaking at this point.

She took a moment to pause and hiccuped her throat tightening as she tried to control her tears.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:46 pm

( thank )

Damn... I guess even Pilties deal with family issues... Vi thought, listening the whole time.

She squared her jaw and tightened her fists, feeling angry on Eta's behalf.

"Well that's a lotta shit to carry all by yourself," she muttered, mostly in a reassuring, saddened manner.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:58 pm

Eta nodded, it felt good to have somebody listen...that she wasn’t crazy about it all.

“ Y-yeah...” she hiccuped “....b-but the worst part is...I drank the s-shimmer I bought...I t-turned into this....Monster, a-and I killed him, I k-killed him...trying to p-protect her.......and as he died...he s-said he loved me......so you tell me, Am I a good person?.....or am I a monster that deserves to b-be put in jail for murder. “ she said quietly so only Vi could hear.

She had been fully crying now but it was soft, she didn’t want to disturb the other patrons.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next