The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 40 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

( AWWW OKAY THAT WAS WHOLESOME OMG-)

Eta felt touched at that, Vi really thought that? It gave her enough reassurance...maybe...maybe she could open up about this.

“ ....uh.....” Eta took another deep breath and sighed “ it’s been a long time coming anyways....” with that she took off her wolf mask. Revealing the big X that split her face open originally.

She looked at Vi with furrowed brows. “......this is why....” her throat tight with anxiety as she explained. Fear clear as day in her eyes.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 40 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:13 pm

( LMFAOOO AWW )

Jinx overheard Vi and snickered as she stood full, tall and menacing, starring down a hunched over Heilin. Her eyes a violent magenta glow.

“ Oh don’t worry, I plan on making him suffer “ she hissed/called back to Vi. “ CMON VI, TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE, LETS KILL THIS ASSHOLE “ she shouted in Vi’s direction as she loaded up her gun.

Caitlyn was still speechless and bewildered only to shake her head and stand up.

So much for the element of surprise.

She leapt down to the ground beside Eta and glanced over at her.

“ w-what about Vi?” Eta asked in concern.

“ she can handle herself, It seems Jinx isn’t our problem right now so that’s a good thing. You and I, are gonna go find Rho. Your skills and mine combined we’ll find them in minutes, cmon. “ Caitlyn ordered and darted off into the building.

Eta nodded and ran after Caitlyn full speed ahead.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:38 pm

( Watch Vi do a full 180 after this like
no i did not team up with jinx i went after heilin and SHE got in my WAY )

Vi let out a guttural roar and aimed a punch at Heilin, with both hextech gauntlets on her fists.

===

Rho was still curled up on the floor, but thankfully much warmer than they'd been before.

They tried to sleep, but the smell was too much.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:54 pm

( YES LOL Classic Vi )

Heilin got hit successfully causing him to fall down and grunt. His head hurting like hell, he lifted his head up to see Vi and smirked.

“ You-heh oh I’ve been waiting for you. I’ve been wanting to beat your ass red and blue and tear your spine out! And now we finally have a equal rematch. “ he snarled and took out his shimmer bottle.

“ HA oh please, big scary man baby is hiding behind Shimmer “ Jinx sneered.

Heilin chuckled and rolled over on to his hands and knees. He sneered right back.

“ only fair, two against one, but one has a back up plan. May the odds forever be in your favor “ Heilin threatened, his voice deep and growly only to open the bottle and down the entire shimmer bottle. It being gone in seconds, only for him to toss the bottle away at the wall, it breaking into pieces.

He opened his arms.

COME AT ME “ he said with wide open arms and a maniac grin. It didn’t kick in just yet, he still had time.

———-

Caitlyn and Eta both tried to make their way to Rho. They dodged the chaos of the trio and kept trying to find as many clues as possible.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:15 pm

( exactly lol )

"Stay outta my way, Jinx," Vi yelled.

She readied another punch and hurled her fist at Heilin's face, ready to follow it up with a kick to the stomach.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:29 pm

Jinx glared and scoffed.

“ HEY THE STUPID GREEN HAIRED CORPSE SAID WE’D SAVE RHO. LIKE IT OR NOT I CARE ABOUT THEM TOO. SO DEAL WITH IT. “ she yelled back, her tone full of attitude.

Heilin aimed to block it with his hand, and just as he did, his entire arm morphed and shifted into a muscular hulking mass with claws. His hand was slightly bigger than her robotic fist. And connecting to that hulking mass, was a giant, bear sized beast. His teeth protruded out and were large and sharp, giant goat horns sprouted from his head. His eyes were pools of shimmer as his body had shimmer veins decorating his skin.

Heilin smirked.

Jinx went wide eyed “ ope-“ she gasped “  Well Jesus Christ I didn’t think this guy could get any uglier but I was Wrong!” She commented. “ ever wonder why your single?! Look in the mirror pal!” She shouted at him.

Heilin glared and roared at Jinx.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:35 pm

Vi held back a chuckle at Jinx's remark.

No! Shit! Don't laugh at her! She's not... supposed to be funny; what the hell--?

She's right though.

Vi tried to wrestle her hand free, bringing her other hand around to grasp one of Heilin's horns.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:45 pm

Heilin roared at the grab, he snarled in anger and lifted his head up harshly, bringing her with him. He tried to swing her off like a bucking bronco, as he did he let go of Vi’s hand. He swung his head around harshly aiming to smash her into any brick wall or table he could find. He was consumed by blind rage at this point.

Jinx chuckled and backed up a wide crazed grin was seen.

“ NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. PARTY TIME. “ she said and readied her gun with a click. “ Vi ever been to a rodeo?!” She asked as she darted over.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:53 pm

"No, but I've seen it done, how hard could it be?" Vi called, gripping both of Heilin's horns. She planted her feet against his back to keep herself in place.

Then she drew back one of her hands and tried to bring it down on his head.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:02 am

Jinx giggled and grinned.

“ that’s the spirit! “ she cheered as she aimed a few bullets at him.

Heilin screeched in anger and discomfort, only to roar in pain as he felt Vi’s gloved hand smash down upon his skull, it caused him to fall head first into the floor, it started to crack. The bullets had succesfully entered his skin but didn’t penetrate it yet, some spots were thicker than others.

Jinx then jumped and wall runned up a good few ways, only to leap off up into the air, a wide open mouthed grin was seen and crazed laughter was heard.

Then in a flash of fury she spun around and did a very strong kick to heilins skull, it caused the beast to crash down through the floor and into the disgusting basement.

Jinx was cheering all the way and laughing her head off at the utter chaos.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:09 am

Vi fell with him, making harsh contact with the floor.

The air rushed out of her lungs, and for a moment, she worried she'd punctured a lung from the sheer pain of the fall.

She tried her best to recover and take in a proper breath, but she was too stunned to manage it.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:29 am

( OOOP- DA BEBE )

Heilin crashed on to the ground along with Vi, thankfully, the fall was only one level so it shouldn’t have done too much damage to anyone. The beast growled and snarled as he got up, he was dazed.

Jinx had somehow magically ricocheted off of the debris and the walls itself and landed swift with ease and without pain. She laughed like mad at the chaos only to jolt once she felt something touch her back. Her eyes widened as she looked behind her, only to feel pure fear at what she saw.

“ You know-I figured I should let you know. Vera screamed out your name with her last dying breath down here. Oh her screams were music to my ears, she should’ve just stayed where she belonged but no, she didn’t listen and instead made it worse for herself. I hope you find comfort in knowing she thought of you with her last dying breath. “ Heilin said as he had got back up. His voice deep and growly.

Jinx felt a cold shiver down her spine.

“....Vi...” her voice sounded weak and more like powder in this case once she saw Vera’s corpse. It held a hint of fear, what she saw surprisingly enough greatly disturbed her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:42 am

( dw she'll live- )

Vi shakily lifted herself onto all fours, eyes wide.

She seemed to go blue in the face as the seconds passed.

But then, once she registered what had happened to Vera, she scrambled to her feet and tried to charge him.

She had one thought on her mind and one only-- kill him.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:07 am

( Das good, AND AWW THE BEBE IM SORRI IT HAD TO BE DONE ACK )

Heilin was successfully charged into the brick wall, it cracked as his back made impact. He roared in pain and tried to retaliate and aimed a clawed hand at Vi.

But it was quickly shot at causing him to screech in pain. Blood and shimmer started pouring out of it. He looked up at his hand then at Jinx, his eyes wide.

Jinx had aimed her gun at his hand, her own hand shaking, her eyes wide with horror and fear from what she just saw. She looked sick to her stomach and traumatized.

You’re a monster ” Jinx choked out.

Heilin snarled “ takes one to know one. ” he growled.

Jinx fell silent and furrowed her brows. Somehow...that got to her.

———————-

Caitlyn heard the chaos and went wide eyed. She patted Eta and gestured her to follow and eventually the two ended up back on the first floor.

They had been on the second floor while the two were fighting.

Eta spotted the massive crater sized hole in the floor and had a hunch.

“ that’s probably where he’s keeping Rho come on, let’s hurry while they’re busy dealing with that bastard “ she said as she grabbed Caitlyn by the arm.

Caitlyn nodded and quickly looked for a easier entry. She spotted nothing, at first, then spotted something off underneath a few trash cans. She darted over and moved the trash cans to the side only to see a trap door.

“ this is it come on!” Caitlyn called. Thankfully the trap door didn’t have a lock so it was easy access. She flung open the door and hopped down in.

Eta followed without a second though down the stairs, she faintly heard the chaos on the other side of the room.

Don’t worry Rho...we’re here, we’re here you’ll be safe soon, please make it for us.

“ try calling out their name “ Caitlyn advised and grabbed her rifle just in case.

Eta nodded and ventured further into the dark hell of a dungeon.

RHO?! KRÄCHEN?!” She called out, her hands cupping her mouth so she could have her voice travel further.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:22 am

( ik ack )

Vi didn't think twice; she just glanced over at Jinx, trying to catch her breath. "Shoot him," she rasped. "SHOOT HIM!"

———

Rho froze, eyes snapping open.

They buried their head under the blanket.

Why... w-why is she here...? How does she know...?

Don't come in here. Don't... don't find me... not here... not like this...

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:24 am

( THE BEBE CROW ACK-)

Jinx snapped out of it, her eyes welled up for a moment only to be replaced by anger. She let out a rage filled yell and aimed a bullet at Heilins head, a direct headshot.

Heilin got shot, but the space to his skull was a bit thicker now due to the added shimmer, he roared in pain, only for moments later to laugh maniacally.

Jinx started panting heavily only for her eyes to glow a harsh magenta, a light streak had followed them. She yelled her head off in pure rage and she aimed a round of bullets to his head.

Eventually Heilin stopped moving, his entire body went limp. And blood and shimmer poured down. He was dead.

Jinx stopped seconds later and just caught her breath. Trying to calm herself down.

———

Eta began to panic after not hearing anything, her heart raced in her throat which caused her to bolt forward. She then saw the giant cages and eventually, the hanging corpses. Her eyes widened.

Caitlyns did too, her entire face read of pure horror. It had to have been the worst thing she’s seen in ages. She felt sick to her stomach causing her to cover her mouth.

Oh god—

Eta however, thankfully was desensitized to this sort of thing as well as the smell. It didn’t bother her one bit, but what did bother her, was that somebody caused this. And that somebody had kidnapped Rho. Who’s to say he planned to do the same thing to them? Her entire body tensed up in anger as her hands turned into fists. Her blue eyes harsh like shards of ice. Everything came back, every bit of protective anger came back, it caused her one left eye to flicker a violet glow, but it stayed put.

She eyed Heilins dead body down the way and gave it a death glare.

At least you’ve done what I couldn’t do. That bastard deserves to burn in hell!

She tore her gaze away from the beast and went in further to the basement. She looked for any clues that could lead to which cage Rho had been held in, the others looked unused and haven’t been tampered with. Lonely. Her gaze darted from each one and eventually landed on one right on center stage. It looked tampered with, she also saw dirty foot prints leading to it, a dead give a way.

She also took notice that the giant doors were latch handles, no lock and key. Again easy access. But only on the outside of course.

Eta ran full speed ahead and placed her hands on the giant metal door, the one that Rho was in.

RHO, KRÄCHEN IM HERE, IM HERE ITS GONNA BE OKAY I PROMISE. YOURE SO BRAVE, C-CAN YOU HEAR ME?” She asked, her tone clearly concerned.

Please be alive, please be alive.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:13 am

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA THOUGHH- )

Vi collapsed onto the floor and heaved for breath, still blue in the face.

She coughed, throwing her jacket aside.

———

Rho flinched, but didn't say anything.

They curled up tighter and tried to keep from panicking.

Don't let her take me... please...

-------

https://grid.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=78

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content