The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 39 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

( AWWW OKAY THAT WAS WHOLESOME OMG-)

Eta felt touched at that, Vi really thought that? It gave her enough reassurance...maybe...maybe she could open up about this.

“ ....uh.....” Eta took another deep breath and sighed “ it’s been a long time coming anyways....” with that she took off her wolf mask. Revealing the big X that split her face open originally.

She looked at Vi with furrowed brows. “......this is why....” her throat tight with anxiety as she explained. Fear clear as day in her eyes.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 39 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:46 am

( ACK right back atcha- and yeye! )

Vi picked up speed but made sure to stay somewhat close to Caitlyn.

===

Rho meanwhile was still back at Heilin's, shivering on the floor.

I knew I was going to die from the life I chose... eventually. I just didn't think it would end like... like this...

I thought I'd just... either die from the medicine that they gave us to keep from being impregnated... or I'd get infected and waste away in that lush four-poster bed all those people chained me up to.

Ironic, isn't it...?

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:29 am

( The poor Bebe NU )

Heilin as promised unlocked the big heavy door and brought back some food for them. It just took him a while to cook it was all. It was a nice warm beef stew with some veggies in it, you could smell the garlic. And funny enough for being a dead beat, he knew how to cook.

The coyote took notice of Rho’s state and scoffed, he had to admit...he felt a tiny bit bad. He walked in and knelt down infront of them only to place the soup bowl down.

“ Here as promised. “ he said then looked over Rho’s ice cold body. “ hmph...can’t have you dying on me yet. You’ve suffered long enough...I’ll be back with some more stuff alright? “ he said as he stood up.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:23 am

( i sorriii )

Rho shifted and grunted a little.

"I'll be of no use to you on this floor," they whispered. "Please... take me out of here... I-I promise I won't try to do anything. I-I just... I don't want to freeze..."

They swallowed. "I-I can make it up to you..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:50 am

( is okay ack )

Heilin looked down at them with a scolding gaze. He sighed.

“ You know, I was gonna give you some blankets and maybe a few pillows. But now that you’ve said anything I’m starting to reconsider. “ he growled.

He crossed his arms.

“ And nice try; but you’re not getting out. And There’s many uses I can think of for you. So you might as well get comfy. Though, you are awfully pathetic looking....” he mused as he looked the crow over.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:30 am

Rho shut their eyes and rested their head on the floor; defeated.

"I don't have anywhere else to go. Please just let me do my job... let me do it well," they begged.

It's humiliating, being stuck with him. I've had far better clients...

But I have to accept it now.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:40 am

Heilin smirked behind his mask and chuckled. He felt a rush of power when he heard them.

“ A generous offer, sadly I’m not in the mood right now. But I’ll keep it in mind “ he grinned “ And we’re begging now? Heh, that’s a nice look on you, i might be more lenient. If you plead for my forgiveness.  “ he said, his voice slightly threatening.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:37 pm

Rho winced a little, body aching from the cold.

"I-I'll plead as much as you want me to," Rho admitted. "I just... I feel as if I won't do well enough for you, in this condition."

They didn't open their eyes just yet.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:57 pm

( the bebeee )
( also fun fact Heilin is my first Nope boi and my first non redeemable character he’s pure evil >:3 )

Heilin thought on it as he tilted his head.

“ hmph...you prove a point. But don’t be so down on yourself I’m sure you’d be a pro at it. Like you are with everything else “ he sneered. “ But good. I like a person who knows their place, good dog. Now stay until I get back will ya? Don’t wanna make me angry “ he said, his voice a bit growly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:34 pm

( yes like how kaine is mine lmfaooo
also i forgot are they tied up still--? )

"Yes, sir," Rho whispered, lying motionless on the floor. It was no use struggling, at least now.

They smelled the stew and their stomach growled. When was the last time they'd eaten?

They couldn't remember.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:39 pm

( Nope! They aren’t ^^ they can move freely )
( ye! Now soap has a Nope boi too lol, I call it the nope boi trio pfft )

Heilin smirked and nodded in satisfaction.

“ good. Now go on eat before it gets cold. Didnt waste all that time for nothing, I’ll be back in a few “ he grumbled, turned around and headed out of the cage. Closing it and locking it behind him as he left. Leaving Rho in the darkness once more. His boots stomping across the stone floor.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:57 pm

( WHEEZE the first thing in my head was the lil Disney thing called "the 3 Caballeros"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z-aezZWwTg )

Rho sat up slowly, then scooted forward on the floor.

They picked up the bowl with both hands and slowly began to eat it, grateful for the warmth it brought them.

At least he's giving me food. That's all I have to say.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:15 pm

( Y E S S S LMFAOOOO THATS PERFECT )
( and le smol skip- but also the bebee)

Heilin returned about 5 minutes later with two big woolly blankets and a pillow. He figured they’ve done enough groveling for now.

You know I gotta say, they’re my favorite one yet. Better than Vera. They at least know their place and she never did. That stupid-bitch.

At least she wasn’t a brothel worker. She had that going for her. But I do miss the way she used to scream....ah well. If you love em-you gotta let em go.

He chuckled to himself and eventually made it to the cage that held Rho.

“ Delivery “ he called as he unlocked it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:53 pm

( IKR LOL )

Rho was curled up in the corner again, trying to keep any shred of warmth they possibly could.

They glanced up at him once they heard the sound of the door, eyes widening.

Here's hoping he doesn't tie me up again.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:10 pm

( I’m very sorry in advanced it hurts me too-but I realized I’m not gonna use her as much at all SO-I SORRI IT MUST BE DONE )

Heilin opened the door and glanced down at the curled up crow. His eyes gleaming through the tiny eye slits. Another powerful surge ran through him as he saw them cowering for warmth.

Beautiful. Just, beautiful. Makes me miss Vera....thankfully I have you to fill that dark abyss.

He eyed one of the dark corners of the room and smirked as he spotted a hanging corpse. He sighed heavily.

Like I said...if you love them, you gotta let them go. She shouldn’t have left when she did....she just made it worse on herself.

His eyes narrowed in anger.

She left with that red headed bitch. And crossed the line. Oh how her screams were music to my ears. She got what she deserved.

Heilin returned his attention to Rho and marched in, only to throw the blankets and pillow at them harshly.

“ Warm up, brat “ he snarled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:08 pm

( NUUU SHE DED ACK-
vi's gonna be pissed )

Rho scrambled to do what he asked, bundling up in the blanket.

They said nothing just yet; they feared they'd anger him.

But they were grateful-- definitely grateful.

"Thank you," they eventually said in a hushed tone.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:24 pm

( fr omfg-)
( wanna skip to the big battle >:3 ? )

Heilin glared as he watched them wrap up only to scoff.

“ whatever. “ he growled “ now shut the fuck up and give me some peace and quiet “ he snarled and turned to leave only to March out the door and close it. Locking them back up.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:40 pm

( YE sure- )

Rho watched him leave and just curled up tighter.

They closed their eyes and tried to ignore the stench of the room, pressing their nose into their elbow.

They could still smell a hint of their signature perfume, or cologne, whatever the patrons called it.

As much as they hated the fact that it had a certain "effect" on clients, at least it smelled better than whatever was stinking up Heilin's lair.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:38 pm

( the poor Bebe ack )
( le skip )

Caitlyn had perched on top of a rooftop near heilins hideout. She had her gun out and looked through its spyglass.

She saw him walk out of the entryway and take a smoke.

“ it’s confirmed. It’s him. Now all we gotta do is wait for the right moment, I’ll take the high ground you take the low? “ she asked Vi as she hid behind a ventilation box. She kept her eyes on the bastard.

Heilin leant against the wall of the building and closed his eyes, his mask was off for now but he held it close as he expelled a puff of white cigarette smoke from his mouth. Completely relaxed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:50 pm

Vi chuckled.

"You just wanna top me everywhere, don't you?" she teased, voice barely over a whisper. "Yeah, sounds good to me. Just don't shoot me."

She clenched her fists, then began to climb down the side of the building. "Been waiting for a rematch."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:57 pm

( PFFFT VI-)

Caitlyn went wide eyed.

Damn you-this is no time for jokes! And please, I’m a good shot I won’t shoot you.

“ Good. Break his bones and make him bleed “ she hissed/ordered. She wanted Heilin to pay.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:31 pm

(IK I SORRI)

"I'm gonna make him beg for death," Vi snarled, descending faster.

She did her best to be stealthy about the ordeal-- thankfully she'd had a great deal of experience in that field.

She'd be on the ground within the next few minutes.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:58 pm

( is okay lol XD and Wehehe angy protective moms )

Caitlyn nodded in satisfaction and kept her gun aimed at Heilin, he didn’t seem to notice Vi yet.

Jinx without any warning flew down upon Heilin in a flash of great fury. Zooming by Vi and Caitlyn with a battle cry of pure anger.

This caught Heilin off guard and sent him crashing into the building, it creating a giant hole in the wall as Jinx barreled into him.

JINX YOU FUCKING IDIOT I SAID STEALTH “ Eta roared as she finally made herself known to the other two women. She groaned in frustration and ran her hand down her face then placed it on her forehead.

“ We’re gonna die...” she growled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:08 pm

( yes ofc
also ANGY MONKE )

Vi froze in place, completely shocked.

...Where the hell did they come from?! Jinx, and Eta?!

"WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON?!" she barked, turning to Eta with wide eyes.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:21 pm

( YES LOL )
( Jinx: stealth? What’s that? NAH-ONLY CHAOS )

Eta jolted at Vi’s voice and looked over at her, her eyes beamed with hope.

“ Oh thank janna you’re here! Wait—-you’re here?!” She asked, also bewildered. Her eyes wide. Then she blinked and smacked herself.

“ duh  dummkopf of course she’s here, for Rho. “ she hissed at herself. She looked over at Vi.

“ let’s just say Jinx and I came to a compromise and we’re here to help save Rho...we just, didn’t think you guys would be here too. And I’m so glad you are she’s insufferable she doesn’t listen to a single thing I say “ Eta complained.

Battle cries and guns firing off were heard in the hideout. A battle for sure was going on.

Caitlyn was just speechless. Her eyes were wide and her jaw hung open.

I thought Eta was scared shitless of her—

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:43 pm

( YES LOL )

Vi blinked, still bewildered.

Then she overheard Jinx's... well, chaos, and scowled, eyes wide.

"HEY! THAT FUCKER'S MINE!" she barked, sprinting after Jinx and Heilin. "DON'T KILL HIM YET!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next