The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:53 pm

Caitlyn also couldn’t see very well, same as Vi there were too many people blocking her vision, some were even taller then her! But not that many thankfully.

Sighing in frustration she sat the glass down and wormed her way through the crowd. She was getting impatient. Grunting a few times as ignorant guests bumped into her, almost making her loose her balance.

Bloody hell watch it!” She half shouted at a man who accidentally stepped on her dress. She would’ve really fallen then. The man just shrugged and walked off.

Caitlyn saw what looked to be a woman wearing a red suit not too far. It wasn’t much of a clear view but it was enough for her to get a gut feeling on who it was.

VI?!” She called out.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:01 pm

Vi knew that voice.

Oh, thank goodness, there she is.

She grinned, waving to her and crossing the ballroom floor. "You bet, Cupcake," she called back.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:17 pm

Caitlyn smiled behind her mask and headed on over as soon as she saw the wave.

“ Vi! “ she greeted happily as she approached her. “ I’m so glad you made it, otherwise I would’ve been really disappointed “ she chuckled full heartedly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:26 pm

"I'm literally only here because you are," Vi mumbled, shrugging. "So yeah, I woulda been disappointed too. Heh..."

She folded her arms. "So uh... what the hell do we do?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:37 pm

“ Well, it’s tradition that we keep our masks on when we’re on the dance floor so to speak. And we just...mingle, talk to people. When the music starts then that’s when we actually get to the fun part “ Caitlyn explained in a matter of fact tone. She looked Vi over and was really glad that she was wearing a mask.

Her face was already a light shade of pink.

Ohh I’m in trouble, compose yourself Caitlyn..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:48 pm

"Oh, so I can take it off if I want to, just... not out here?" Vi asked, glancing around.

"Man, it's way too peopley in here. I get how Rho feels now... I mean I'm not really one for parties and stuff, but... fancy parties? You're literally the only thing keeping me here right now."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:55 pm

Caitlyn nodded to the Mask part only to furrow her brow in sympathy and stood beside her.

Poor thing..but it’s weird she’s fine with Zaun parties? It was just as peopley? Maybe it was cuz she knew them

“ Here, we can stay for a bit, then go hide and then come back when the music starts. How’s that sound?” She asked as she laid a gentle hand on Vi’s shoulder.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:07 pm

"Oooh, sneaking away from the party to hide in a closet?" Vi chuckled. "Sounds fun. Maybe I can snag a bottle of that fancy topsider wine or something. I've never had it but I bet it's awesome... any kinds you'd recommend?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:20 pm

Caitlyn rolled her eyes at the closet joke.

“ looking forward to it “ she chuckled then tilted her head .

“The Franzia wine is really good, And the Carbinet Sauvignon too, I just had myself a glass. Thankfully we don’t have to pay for any or we’d be bankrupt “ She answered with a sigh.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:39 pm

"Now that's fantastic. Free booze? Sign me up," Vi chuckled.

"Whaddya say, we get hella drunk and have the wild night we've deserved for so long? Now that we're... you know, we kinda... I mean, I'd argue we're official now..."

The wolf mask was only a half-mask, so Caitlyn could see the devilish grin Vi was sporting beneath it.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:20 pm

Caitlyn had to agree, the free drinks were a savior. Though she blushed even more at what Vi said next.

I-is she seriously offering-oh lord-help-I Cant think

“ I uh-“ she cleared her throat “ ...that sounds..uh-lovely actually. But, you can get drunk, I’d much rather not heh. Somebodies gotta get you home. “ she smiled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:37 pm

Vi tried not to get too visibly excited. She was suppressing the giddiness the best she could.

"Aw, come on, just think of the gorgeous rooms this place's gotta have. I bet you'd be way more comfortable on one of those fancy beds than my rickety old mat," she remarked. " Real talk though... regardless of where we end up tomorrow morning... I just... really wanna spend some time with you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:53 pm

( BEBEEE )

Caitlyn felt her heart melt at that and her face really warm up.

You know what I meant...and...I do too

“ Same here to be honest. Dammit-cmere “ she said and opened her arms up as if offering a hug. She couldn’t help it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:07 pm

Vi was startled to say the very least, but she accepted the offer and brought the enforcer into a tender hug, face buried in her shoulder.

"Thanks, Cupcake.." she murmured, eyes closing. "I just... I'm really glad we're here, and... Jinx isn't. That's all."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:41 pm

( I wonder how pissed Vi would get if She found out about what Jinx did with Eta-)

Caitlyn wrapped her arms around Vi as soon as she did and rested her chin on her shoulder too.

“ no problem...and..me too. Me too. “ she murmured “ mmph..I don’t wanna let go heh..” even hugs were comfy.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:18 pm

(frrr she would
and rho too omg)

"God, me neither. I just... I just wanna hold you all night..." Vi whispered. "Or maybe get hella drunk and thennnn hold you all night..."

She snickered at that.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:25 pm

( EHE )

Caitlyn huffed at that.

“ be lucky I love you, otherwise I’d bash you upside the head “ she chuckled.
She held on for a bit longer, soaking up Vi’s presence as much as she could.

“ think the duo would show up?”

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:26 pm

"Who, the lovebirds?" Vi beamed. "I bet... since Crazy Cat Lady is in jail, Rho's bound to be prancing around wherever they like... right?"

She glanced over Caitlyn's shoulder to look for them.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:36 pm

“ they oughta be taking advantage, they deserve it “ Caitlyn said she finally pulled away and looked around for them too.

———-

Eta finally showed up, wearing her wolf skull mask and the whole suit get up. It was also to cover up her...well...massive X scar. It dodged her eyes but it covered her entire face.

After everything...she was still, wanting to see Rho. But..she had to admit. She was hella hesitant after that.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:42 pm

"Yeah, that crazy bird deserves a holiday or two," Vi laughed.

----

Rho was... struggling, to say the least. They didn't have access to a shimmer injector, and therefore began to lose the ability to see.

They carried the cane with them in case something went horribly wrong. On top of that, the bindings around their chest were making it especially hard to breathe, much less move.

They wore a sleek, navy blue suit and their signature mask, and a top hat to add to the plague doctor look.

At least I look presentable, they grumbled internally as they stepped through the ballroom doors.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:54 pm

( BEBEE )

“ no shit “ Caitlyn agreed “ well we’ll bump into them inventually, are you still feeling ok or do you wanna go hide now?” She asked with some concern.

——-

Eta wandered about, walking slowly, each step, oddly timid. Her anxiety was already high...usually these parties were a good distraction but it wasn’t good enough. She gave a respectful bow to passerby’s here and there.

She could tell some were a bit scared of the reddish glow of her mask, but it was nothing new to her.

After some time she spotted a familiar plague doctor mask and smiled softly.

They are here.....here’s hoping it goes well.

Actually they do look really attractive in that holy -

And that’s when the gay panic started again.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:45 pm

(ik ack)

Vi pointed out the newcomer and chuckled.

"There's that goofy bird..."

----

Rho crossed the ballroom floor and approached her, cane making a sharp click each time it hit the floor.

They gave her a respectful nod, then coughed, and said, "Eta, I presume?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:06 pm

Caitlyn looked at the pointed direction and smiled softly, she was surprised a bit. They did look very presentable, she thought it was a nice choice in outfit.

Then she spotted who they were talking to and her smile grew wider. Only to be a bit wide eyed.

“ and I do believe that’s our hell hound. She...really went all out...the mask is a bit unsettling “ Caitlyn commented.

———

Eta nodded once, almost bowing like a crow would, her mask’s muzzle dipping down a touch before going back up.

“ you presume correctly. You look, rather dashing in that uniform “ she complimented with a smile.

“ it’s good to see you again Rho “ she said softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:46 pm

"Mm, Rho's here. Let's go hide now, shall we? Grab the best wine you can find," Vi whispered, grinning.

----

"Heh, thank you. I... it took me a while to get myself to look presentable," Rho chuckled softly. "Thank you though, you... you look stunning."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:58 pm

“ I will, I will, but don’t go running off by yourself, I don’t want you getting lost or in trouble “ Caitlyn chuckled.

——-

Regardless you look amazing

Eta blushed at that under her mask, her head dipping just a touch in bashfulness.

Thank you, much like you it took me ages....you’re, you’re not scared?” She asked. She was actually shocked at that, hell even now she was getting weird looks.

...They’ll probably think otherwise if I took this off.

I’m already pushing my luck by being here...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next