The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 2 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Caitlyn also couldn’t see very well, same as Vi there were too many people blocking her vision, some were even taller then her! But not that many thankfully.

Sighing in frustration she sat the glass down and wormed her way through the crowd. She was getting impatient. Grunting a few times as ignorant guests bumped into her, almost making her loose her balance.

Bloody hell watch it!” She half shouted at a man who accidentally stepped on her dress. She would’ve really fallen then. The man just shrugged and walked off.

Caitlyn saw what looked to be a woman wearing a red suit not too far. It wasn’t much of a clear view but it was enough for her to get a gut feeling on who it was.

VI?!” She called out.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:10 pm

"I'll wait riiiight over here, don't worry," Vi smirked. "I'll follow your lead. I bet you've found a million hiding spots for your other lady friends..."

----

"N-no, I'm... more afraid that I'll crush my ribcage with these stupid bindings," Rho coughed again, and mumbled, "I think I might have wound them a bit too tight this morning. I-I'm sorry, it's just... you're... the only one who understands, a-about that, so..."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:17 pm

( PFFT )

Caitlyn smirked under her mask at that. “ you’ve no idea~” she said in a flirty tone. “ alright, I won’t be long-“ she said and headed off. “ don’t start a fight!” She called over.

———

Eta furrowed her brows in sympathy and nodded.

“ it’s quite alright. Uh, we’ve got some time before this thing officially starts. If you wanna go adjust that now you can, I Cant imagine it’ll be too comfortable. “ she offered in a concern tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:13 pm

( this totally isn't a song that rho screams out to janna, talking about eta or jinx-
(obviously they'd sing it in an octave lower but whatever)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbtdQtqxk4 )

"I wonnnn't," Vi called. "I'd tear up my fancy suit before you'd get to run your pretty hands all over it..."

----

"I-I can't. Not enough time; didn't bring my tools. Don't worry about me, I... I'll be alright," they reassured her. "My range of motion however is slightly limited."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:28 pm

( OOH 👀 )

“ good! “ Caitlyn fired back. She was wanting that suit to be one piece, vi as well of course. She crossed the way to grab the bottles of wine.

——

Eta frowned again that but she understood.

“ yknow it’s hard to not worry about the people I care about ...if anything goes wrong just alert me. “ she said in concern.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:20 pm

( e )

Vi did as she'd promised, hanging back where she'd said she'd be.

——

"Of course, you'll know if something's wrong, heh. I'll fall over or scream or something, heh," Rho grunted. "I'm sorry to give you that visual, but... trust me, you'll know."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:15 pm

Caitlyn returned within a little while, two bottles in one hand. One of each kind.

“ good, you did as told “ she said in a bit of flirty tone. “ as promised, the wine. “ she raised the two bottles.

——

Eta really hoped that wouldn’t be the case.

“...i get ya. But I hope it wouldn’t happen..” she murmured and stood a bit closer to them. Feeling comfortable enough.

“ how’s everything? your studies and all? “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:21 pm

"Only for you, Cait," Vi smirked. "Only for you. Let's party~"

She linked arms with the enforcer. "Lead the way, oh mistress."

----

"So far, yes. I, uh... m-my health has been concerning me the past few days, and... my mentor's health even more so, but... I think I'm alright," Rho chuckled. "I hate to talk about it so openly, but... I trust you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:34 pm

If the mask weren’t on, Vi would be able to see the mischievous grin she had on right now. So many things were going through her brain that it wasn’t even funny.

“ that’s what I like to hear “ Caitlyn said, that flirtatious tone never leaving. “ and oh don’t worry I will~” she chuckled and lead them away from the scene.

———-

Eta was even more concerned, health? ....she hoped it wasn’t anything life threatening.

“...of course you can trust me. It’s just...really concerning to hear is all. Whatever it is...I hope it gets better. If you don’t wish to talk further about it I won’t press. “ her tone soft, but concern still heavily present.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:39 pm

Vi leaned into the action and smiled.

This... is gonna be a night to remember.

----

"Yes, I... there's nothing wrong with me that'll threaten my life, but... you know, things are difficult sometimes," Rho sighed. "I just hate bringing it up because I know I'll worry you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:46 pm

( took a listen to the song and BEBEEEE ACK )

“ Believe me, I understand that feeling one hundred percent. You’re not alone. But, it’s a relief to hear. I wish you and your mentor well “ Eta nodded.

but I really can’t help it. I’ll worry no matter what..you can’t change that about me, heh.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:48 pm

(E IK ACK
and fun fact that was Sofia's VA singing it)

"Th-thank you, Eta. Really. I worry more for him, really. V-Viktor; you know him. I'm not sure what's ailing him, he's... much like you, in the sense that he won't open up about things like that. I wish I could help, but I... I don't know how to help if I don't know what's wrong..."

Rho sighed. "I've been... thinking. A-about the medical field, and I... I've been thinking that it might be something I should pursue."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:00 pm

( WHAT?! SHES BEAUTIFUL OMG-)

Viktor?....but he’s so young..whatever it is it sounds horrible.

Hmm...he and I might get along more then I think. But I do wish them both well, health problems aren’t anything to just...ignore.

Eta once again nodded, her aura had a heavy sympathetic and concern tone to it. Then her head tilted to the side. Medical field?

They had the looks...they had the knowledge and patience, and the gentleness that was needed. It was perfect!

“ honestly, I think that’s a good idea. You have the gentleness of a saint, and the knowledge. And not to mention it pays a ton, and Zaun and Piltover could use more doctors such as yourself. I think you’d do well “ Eta smiled with a nod.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:15 pm

( I K N O W RIGHT??)

Rho blushed behind the mask.

"Heh, I'm glad you think so. To be honest, I... I doubted you would discourage me..." they chuckled.

"Thank you for the encouragement. I just... considering the extensive studies, and... the responsibility, I... I'm intimidated."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:24 pm

( YE )

“ I understand. But, with time I’m sure you’d get a handle on it, it might even be like second hand nature. It’d be interesting to see where’d you go in that field if I’m honest “ Eta mused with a nod.

She paused for a moment in thought.

“ speaking of...I remember Caitlyn saying something about me being in the forensics field. Do...do you think I’d be of any use? I do need another line of work...”

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:06 pm

"O-of course!" Rho nodded vigorously. "You're an excellent tracker, you seem cut out for the job. And... perhaps I could assist you? Doctors are involved with investigations and certain cases, I... I could help!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:34 pm

Eta’s heart fluttered at that and a wide smile was seen under her mask. But she paused for a bit.

....I’d like that more then anything. We’d be unstoppable.

But Jinx....

Screw it.

I’d, I’d like that more then anything. We’d be unstoppable.  And, thank you, I was...uncertain about it all...considering my history. But..seeing as you think it’s a good idea, and I being intrigued myself. I’ll look into it “  she grinned.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:12 pm

(eta holmes and DOCTOR RHO
UND YORDLE)

Rho beamed at that. "I believe in you, Eta," they murmured. "And I'm sure Khanna would be incredibly proud of you. Perhaps I can ask Viktor about what it takes to become a private investigator... maybe there are classes you can take to gain a degree or something. At least some knowledge..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:22 pm

( EHEHE )

Eta’s smile grew wider, heart fluttering even more.

“....I’d like that, thank you” she murmured.

Then she frowned, she swore she felt the grips of the ghost, but this time...it was jinx.

They don’t believe in you....you don’t deserve them, you’re NOTHING

The ghost hissed in her ears, causing her to fall silent.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:29 pm

"Now, I... I cannot tell if I should ask you for a dance, or if you should ask me. Considering um..."

Rho glanced at their genderless form and coughed. "Well you understand."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:05 pm

That snapped Eta out of it causing her to blush like mad. Her mask perked up as well. She also felt her heart thumping like crazy.

“...I -I understand yes “ she coughed out.

M-maybe- I should?

She still felt the cold claws of Jinx’s hands dig into her, doubts swarming her mind.

It felt like an eternity before she had the guts to say anything. Constantly debating and being unable to choose.

Then the music started to play that it took her that long.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:09 pm

Rho noticed her hesitance and stayed silent for a moment.

"If... if you don't want to, that's alright," they murmured, clearing their throat again. "I'd hate to make you uncomfortable."

Janna smite...

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:22 pm

( her voice like in that singing video with the dishes that sounded like mark )

Eta blinked at that, their voice bringing her back to reality.

...make a choice already!

She decided against everything, the ghost having vanished as she took a few steps forward and outstretched her gloved right hand. It was shaking, she was still hesitant, but she did want to do this.

would, you care for a dance? “ Eta asked, her voice a bit deeper almost male ish but not.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:28 pm

(YES E)

Rho gasped softly, hesitating. But after a moment, they secured their cane to their belt, they reached out and gingerly laid their hand in Eta's.

"I would love to."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:42 pm

Eta’s heart practically bloomed with warmth at that, her smile never leaving.

She gently grabbed hold of their hand in response and gently yanked them closer to her, the other party goers seeming to do the same once the cello hit.

“ good “ her voice stated that male ish tone after wards, it was of a flirtatious nature.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:50 pm

Rho liked the deeper, growlier tone that Eta's voice held now. It was almost... wolflike. It made her seem powerful... far more powerful than she was even before.

Rho held tight to her hand and bowed respectfully, taking a step towards the dance floor.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next