The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 40 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Caitlyn also couldn’t see very well, same as Vi there were too many people blocking her vision, some were even taller then her! But not that many thankfully.

Sighing in frustration she sat the glass down and wormed her way through the crowd. She was getting impatient. Grunting a few times as ignorant guests bumped into her, almost making her loose her balance.

Bloody hell watch it!” She half shouted at a man who accidentally stepped on her dress. She would’ve really fallen then. The man just shrugged and walked off.

Caitlyn saw what looked to be a woman wearing a red suit not too far. It wasn’t much of a clear view but it was enough for her to get a gut feeling on who it was.

VI?!” She called out.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 40 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:09 pm

( OOOH EHEHE Yeth we love those )

Eta blinked and kinda blocked the woman from taking her coat.

“ I prefer to keep the coat on thank you...I don’t necessarily feel comfortable taking it off “ she said in a soft tone.

Oh-Aussie- never expected that. I kinda thought of a just normal accent. Dammit those ears are cute..

“ And coffee please miss?” She asked. She looked back at Vi and nodded with the small world comment.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:42 pm

( mweheh )

"Oh! I'm sorry, my mistake," she nodded. "And yes, I'll be right back with that!"

She dashed off, hooves clacking against the floor.

Vi smiled, then turned to Eta. "Don't worry, it's her job to help you relax..."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:49 pm

( E )

“ yeah well.....I’m not great at relaxing....it’s honestly kinda hard for me to relax....especially recently. But, I admire the thought of it. “ Eta admitted, she was smiling but you couldn’t see it, she nodded in Vi’s direction.

“ but again, thank you for taking me here. It’s nice to just hang out with friends here and there “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:25 pm

Vi nodded. "Nah, nah, I... I get that."

She sat with her knees spread apart, and her forearms on her thighs, hands laced together.

She gazed into the fire and blinked slowly, the memory of the Piltover Blaze coming back to mind. They'd named it; Jinx had made history so to speak. It was a miracle that Piltover hadn't declared war on Zaun.

It was probably because they didn't have enough money to start a war after all that.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:36 pm

( BEBE )

Eta had been zoning out a bit, awkward silence had fallen, she glanced at Vi from her peripheral vision, wanted to ask if Vi was alright since she noticed that she was zoning out too.

But she remembered what Vi said, that it was still painful for her to talk about, so begrudgingly she didn’t ask. Even though she wanted to so badly.

Her attention went back to the fireplace and zoned out more, her mind wandered. That is until Elias was seen in her peripheral vision once again. He decided to be a jerk and show up beside the fireplace and jump scare her. His red eyes a bright glow causing her to scream in pure fear and throw herself back.

Her heart racing after all of it as she panted for breath, her right arm blocking her face.

DAMN YOU YOU BASTARD...ALL BECAUSE OF NO SHIMMER GODDAMN IT

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:54 pm

( ACK o no eta- )

The patrons in the tavern glanced in her direction, and Vi glared at them, as if asking them to quit it.

She reached over to steady Eta. "Hey-- h-hey, shhh- it's okay..." she whispered. "What's going on?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:07 pm

( ehe )

Eta jolted at Vi’s touch but once she registered it was Vi she calmed down a bit. Sometimes the ghosts were able to touch her...so she had to make sure.

“ I....uh...” she sighed shakily she paused for a moment. Vi might think she’s insane....but....oh well. Her heart rate continued to race.

There was a long pause of uncertainty until she spoke again. She trusted her.

Here we go.....time to ruin a friendship

“......... I saw.........I saw a ghost. It’s...it’s more of a hallucination but...they appear as ghosts...and that fucking bastard decided to show up now. “ she hissed

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:02 am

( vi: bruh u good u look like u just seen a ghost
eta: bruh i fucking DID )

Vi thought she somewhat understood-- she knew that Jinx saw things too.

In fact, Powder also saw things... heard things that weren't there. It always confused Vi. She thought it was just something little kids dealt with. Even though she'd never had a legitimate hallucination as a child.

She nodded slowly. "No, no... I get that," she murmured. "I mean I've... never had that happen to me, but... my little sister did."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:17 am

( LMAO YES )

Eta blinked in confusion and looked over at Vi.

“ ....wait really?....as in like, an invisible friend or...a more serious problem?...If its okay to ask. “ the Rook asked out of curiosity.

Maybe I’m not the only one with this problem..that’ll be a relief.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:30 am

( YE lol )

Vi grimaced. "I wanted to think it was just an imaginary friend or just stuff in her imagination. But... she was always hearing things that weren't there. Said she could hear ghosts and stuff. Real weird shit. I always assumed that it was just her imagination... because damn, did she have one hell of an imagination..."

The faun attendant brought over the drinks they'd requested. "Is everything alright?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:02 am

( BEBE )

Eta furrowed her brow at that and reached out to lay a reassuring hand on Vi’s shoulder.

....hmmm...weird...

But I’m so sorry vi...I don’t think..it was her imagination then..but why so early? Maybe it really was her imagination?...

“ well I-“ she started but stopped and looked back at the she faun.

“ oh! Yes uh, everything’s alright. Just...chatting heh. Private stuff. Thank you “ Eta said and readjusted herself so she was now sitting up right.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:13 am

The faun nodded, handing Eta the coffee and Vi the cider. "Alright, just checking up on you."

Vi gave her a respectful bow of her head and took the drink. "Thanks Elora."

Again, the soft patter of hooves on the floor trailed away as she left.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:32 am

( EE I LOVE THE NAME )

Eta just watched as the girl left as she held her drink , feeling incredibly uncomfortable. Why would she be checking up?...

....I’m so not used to this...BUT COFFEE EHE..er-...uh...shit I gotta take my mask off don’t I?..I’m making a straw hole for this when I get home.

The Rook glanced at her cup and bonked the rim of it with her masks muzzle, trying desperately to drink it some way with it on. She tilted her head side ways and her masks jaw opened and she bit the cup side ways. Again, a sad fail.

Eta just huffed and pulled back.

GIMME COFFEE-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:55 pm

( EE thank!! got inspiration from spyro the dragon lol- )

"What's the matter, is the mask part of your religion or something?" Vi chuckled. "Or is it stuck?"

She took a slow sip of the hot cider, humming at the familiar spice blend. Daaamn, that hits the spot.

She held the mug with both hands and glanced at Eta.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:17 pm

( YES! I love Spyro I played his games when I was younger x3 )

“ actually....I’m not religious at all...heh. But.....uh....” Eta took a moment to pause. Heavy dread and anxiety was felt in her stomach once more.

Fuck it....she’s gonna have to know eventually....

“ There’s actually a reason why I went to wearing this daily now...it’s....it’s to hide my face..” Eta said in a hesitant fashion. The Rook lifted her mask halfway up but just enough room so she could get a drink. As she took a drink the familiar hot warmth filled her stomach causing her to hum softly. The caffeine actually was helping her head ache somewhat.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:04 pm

( e! X3 )

"Yeah, uh... that's why... that's the reason masks exist, heh," Vi chuckled awkwardly.

She took another drink. "Now you're not exactly ugly by anyone's standards, so what's the big whoop?"

I guess I could ask Rho at some point...

-------

https://grid.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=71

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down