The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 39 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Caitlyn also couldn’t see very well, same as Vi there were too many people blocking her vision, some were even taller then her! But not that many thankfully.

Sighing in frustration she sat the glass down and wormed her way through the crowd. She was getting impatient. Grunting a few times as ignorant guests bumped into her, almost making her loose her balance.

Bloody hell watch it!” She half shouted at a man who accidentally stepped on her dress. She would’ve really fallen then. The man just shrugged and walked off.

Caitlyn saw what looked to be a woman wearing a red suit not too far. It wasn’t much of a clear view but it was enough for her to get a gut feeling on who it was.

VI?!” She called out.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 39 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:13 am

Janna smite, why isn't Rho jumping up to help?! Jayce glanced over at them with widened eyes. They'd know how to handle this better!

Finally he gave up and just hugged Viktor close to him, unable to think of anything else.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:19 am

( they’re uNcOnsSiUos sIr lmao )

Viktor didn’t expect the hug from Jayce, it was unlike him. But he soaked it up nonetheless. He leant against the hawk eagle and screamed his lungs out.

It was less in screaming, meaning the hug was helping. Eventually after a long period of time, the screams died off and his veins stopped glowing, as they did he passed/ blacked out in Jayces arms.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:26 am

( yes o no lol
and omg the poor b o i )

Jayce noticed the eventual silence, and gingerly lowered him back down so he could rest.

Viktor was still breathing... he still had a pulse. In fact, it almost felt... normal.

He stuck his head out the door and immediately called for the nurse.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:11 pm

( IK ack )

Viktor would be unconscious for a great while, the pain his body went through was too much.

But yes, his breathing was normal, thankfully his heart was still working. Everything was still working...as a matter of fact, it was like he was given a whole new system.

The Shimmer in his body lined every single bone and muscle, until it fizzled out and seeped into his bones.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:17 pm

The medical team rushed into the room and began to examine both Viktor and Rho.

Two nurses removed Rho's mask and tried to help them get a bit of fresh air.

"What happened here?"

"They ran out this morning to bring us something, they only just came back a few minutes ago," Jayce explained, still watching Viktor.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:22 pm

Viktor stayed passed passed out just like Rho. Unaware of the nurses.

( smol post ack )

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:26 pm

(is ok lol
would you like to timeskip?)

Rho came to a few moments later, hair drenched with sweat and chest heaving. It felt as if someone was sitting on their lungs.

Eventually, the doctors wizened up enough to cut the bindings and free them, something Rho would likely be horribly embarrassed about later. At the moment they were far too delirious to even resist.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:38 pm

( ye sure AND AWWW POOR BEBE but also PFFT )
Jayce: BUT I THOUGHT-
Rho: SHUT IT )
( le skip )

Eta had been wandering down in Zaun, her mind on Rho and Viktor, worrying non stop over the two. She worried so much it felt like her brain was gonna explode that it hurt.

She wore her casual tan coat and black suit like always, but kept the mask.

Please live for the love of janna please live...oh god my brain hurts...

And what’s worse was she was suffering from withdrawals already, but just knowing she didn’t have her shimmer hurt. She needed relief...something!

The Rook leant against a brick wall in a near by alley way and let out a anger yet pain and stressed fill scream.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:52 pm

( PFFFT O NO LOL
everybody's just happening to see poor rho's tetons the poor birb- )

Vi happened to overhear the sound and turned herself around to go investigate.

She stuck her head into the alley and called out to her.

"Hey-- Eta? Is that you?!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:59 pm

( PFFFT OH NU POOR BEBE hopefully Jayce was decent enough to look away lmao )

Eta took a heavy sigh and rubbed her face, though her head perked at Vi’s voice.

“ Yeah! Sorry!” Eta called back out in a apologetic tone, her head was hurting and her patience was wearing a bit thin. Could she not worry about somebody for a moment?..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:07 pm

(he definitely seems the type judging by how he was with ambessa lmao- so i'm sure they were fine-)

Vi took a few steps into the alley and approached her, hands in her pockets.

She didn't want to appear threatening.

"Hey... what's going on?" she asked, voice just loud enough for Eta to hear.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:18 pm

( oh good Pfft )

Eta sighed softly and rested her head on the brick wall. Her eyes closed.

“ Well for one...my head hurts and I’ve given my last shimmer to Rho for Viktor whose on his early death bed. We think it could help heal him but I don’t fucking know, it wasn’t even that much and I fear this is gonna be all my fault because I broke down and took some when he could’ve used it!!” She half yelled in frustration and worry.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:30 pm

( ye lol )

Vi reached out and rested a hand on her shoulder. "Hey-- hey, slow down for a second, I don't speak that language. Just take it easy, okay?"

She tried to calm her. "I bet the headache's getting to you. How bout we get you someplace to sit down?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:37 pm

Eta took a deep shaky breath and sighed the hand on her shoulder helped and nodded.

“....please? At least something to get rid of this dastardly headache..” she half whined in pain. “ I’m fine with wherever honestly...so Lead the way captain “ she chuckled a bit.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:41 pm

"I think I know just the thing," Vi nodded.

She wound her arm around Eta's back and supported her the best she could. "Think a cup of coffee would help?"

She tilted her head and blinked.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:53 pm

Eta leant against the strong arm and used it as support. Her hand on her forehead.

“ possibly yes, it sounds lovely. Thank you...think we could also get a bite to eat?” She asked as she looked up at Vi.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:40 pm

(smol post eef)

"Sure thing. I'll pay," Vi nodded. "I know this place with a helluva good ribeye steak, you'd love it I bet..."

She grunted a little. "Come on, on your feet soldier-"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:50 pm

( is oki )

Eta pushed herself up and nodded, that did sound great actually. Hell she wouldn’t mind the slugs either...those weren’t half bad.

She started walking and followed the redhead. Her head pounding, causing her to hiss.

“ thank you “ she murmured

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:28 pm

( e )

"No problem," Vi nodded. "It's not far, but at least we can get you to sit down and recover a bit."

(smol skip)

Vi led Eta through the door to a small tavern, which was pleasantly warm and dimly lit with a few gas lanterns.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:13 pm

( E )

The headache had gotten worse by now, she wanted to actually kill somebody fi she didn’t get anything in her system.

Eta blinked at the tavern and was pleasantly surprised, the light was enough so it wouldn’t anger her more.

“ this is, amazing. It’s actually quite comforting...it’s a shame I didn’t know about this before...” she commented as she walked right on in.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:31 pm

"I know, some yordle tipped me off to it. It feels kinda like a house kitchen... real cozy," Vi chuckled. "Here, we'll get you a seat close to the fireplace. Keep your coat on."

She led Eta over to a semicircle of bowing wooden benches; clearly, they had been well-loved and well-used, by many a weary traveler.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:40 pm

Wait—-hang on—-yordle?

“ uhhh does this yordle have a long ass beard and a war hammer by chance? And don’t worry I will heh ” Eta asked out of curiosity. She followed the brawler and noticed the woodworkings and gave a smile of admiration, her smile grew wider once she saw the fireplace. She loved this place already.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:44 pm

"Yeah, actually, funny you should mention that," Vi snickered. "Friend of yours?"

She let go of Eta and sat down on one of the benches, lifting her arms as one of the attendants, a she-faun in a white embroidered blouse, took it for her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:59 pm

“ Yes actually! He’s...a handful but he means well, he’s a friend of Rho’s too heh. His names actually Warhammer “ Eta snickered and sat down, the bench kinda creaked a bit but she thought nothing of it.

Though she watched the she faun and smiled under her mask. Heart fluttering just a bit.

Shes kinda cute...the ears are adorable..

No stop it. AGH..I’m blaming it on lack of shimmer

She directed her attention to the fireplace and zoned out for a bit.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:02 pm

(am i setting up a potentially e-MOOO-TION-AL DAAA-mage scene?
maybe)

Vi chuckled at that. "No shit, that's awesome," she shook her head. "Small world, huh?"

The faun returned after hanging up Vi's jacket and took Eta's next, smiling politely. Vi gave her a nod; she knew the protocol.

"Anything else I can get you?" she asked in a cheery, airy Aussie accent.

"Maybe some hot cider, that'd be great. We'll order in a minute."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next