The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 2 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

( AWWW OKAY THAT WAS WHOLESOME OMG-)

Eta felt touched at that, Vi really thought that? It gave her enough reassurance...maybe...maybe she could open up about this.

“ ....uh.....” Eta took another deep breath and sighed “ it’s been a long time coming anyways....” with that she took off her wolf mask. Revealing the big X that split her face open originally.

She looked at Vi with furrowed brows. “......this is why....” her throat tight with anxiety as she explained. Fear clear as day in her eyes.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:07 pm

"You know, it doesn't matter if you're a good person or a bad person," Vi muttered. "This shitty world treats you the same regardless. But... if you find the right people... if you find the right places... shit works out. Y'know?"

She tilted her head and smiled weakly. "Topside thought I was bad, so did Cait, we fell in love. Rho's mom thought they were a twink, and she hated them for--" she paused. "Okay, yes, they're still a twink but there's nothing wrong with that. My point is... everybody's got good and bad in them. What you need to do is run with the crowd that brings the good out of you instead of the bad. And if that means running away from people like your dad and spending time with Rho..."

She shrugged, then looked at Eta.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:15 pm

( AWWWW MY HEART ACK )

Eta listened to it all and nodded, Vi had a point. She took it all to heart. Everybody did have good and bad in them.

You...you got a point...I’ll..I’ll hang out with you and Rho...both of you are my people..

“.......I.....I understand...but...but I feel like a monster for doing such a thing I...w-what if he actually loved me and I killed him?...I...I need to be punished somehow and yet...he..he did those things. H-how do I deal with that?” She choked out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:32 pm

( EE )

Vi huffed. "If he loved you he wouldn't've done all that shit to you. Understand?" She turned to give her a stern gaze.

"If he loved you he would've cut that shit out long ago. That's not how love works. I mean, yeah, I'm from the undercity, you're from topside... but people are people, and... you're a person too. So stuff that applies down here can also apply up there. Okay?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:48 pm

( AWWW ACK-)

Eta took all of it to heart as she made eye contact with her. Her heart aching and felt touched all the same. Vi was right of course....and yet she was still desperately hoping that he did love her.

Thank you...Vi...

She hiccuped once or twice, tried to keep herself from falling apart...but she couldn’t. She had...finally came to the realization that he in fact...didn’t love her. That she wasted her time and effort for nothing.

You deserved what you got you BASTARD

“......O...O-okay.....o-okay...” Eta hiccuped and whined, tears were streaming down her cheeks. Her body shaking from it all.

“.....Thank you... “ the Rook choked out only to squeeze her eyes shut.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:53 pm

( ma heart )

Vi saw the emotion on Eta's face and heard the pain in her voice.

"Aw, come on; c'mere, c'mere-"

She opened her arms and offered a hug to her, brow furrowed. She wasn't one for physical affection, at least with everyone-- but she figured Eta needed this.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:03 pm

( E )
( okay Fack I’m tearing up AA)

Eta opened her eyes and looked at the brawler, her version wavy and glossy with the rapidly flowing tears. Her throat tightened as she tried to speak...but she couldn’t.

The Rook threw herself into Vi’s arms and let out a long pain filled wail. Her eyes squeezing shut as she wrapped her arms around the Zaunite.

YOU NEVER LOVED ME. YOU USED ME....YOU TOOK AWAY MY CHILDHOOD.

YOU TOOK EVERYTHING.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:09 am

(ACK THE BEBE)

A few of the patrons looked over at them, rather confused-- but Vi shielded Eta from their prying eyes.

She just hugged her tight and didn't let go.

"Ssshh... it's okay..." she whispered, just doing her best to help her feel safe.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:41 am

( am sorry ack, but right back at ya ;-; )

Eta took a deep breath as her body kept shaking only to let out another wail and continue sobbing. Rho was the only one to see her cry like this, Vi was the second person...and well maybe the whole tavern but she didn’t care about them.  She fully trusted Vi to see her this vulnerable and to not make things worse.

She just tried to soak up the warmth and comfort Vi’s arms brought, it was...kinda like a warm blanket that shielded you. It was comforting. And yes thankfully she did feel safe with her.

You made me this way! You made me a creep, a monster! No wonder why others don’t like me as much as Rho! I tried everything to earn your respect, and yet I still wasn’t good enough!!

I HATE YOU.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:19 am

( aa ;-; )

"Shhh. It's okay," Vi echoed. "You'll be okay..."

She sighed heavily. "I promise."

She didn't know how long Eta had been carrying this, but it seemed like all her life. Had she told Rho about this? Did Rho have any idea what she was going through? They had to... they were her partner, for crying out loud. But there were some things that just... couldn't be said sometimes. Things that were too hard to admit to the love of your life. Vi knew that all too well.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:40 am

Eta hiccuped sharply and grit her teeth, burying her face into Vi’s clothes. She tried to stop her crying, it only amounted to choked coughing and hacking so she stopped and just kept crying.

She had told Rho...but only...bits and pieces, especially the murder part but...not all of it. And it...it didn’t really do a good job as much as she hoped. She didn’t wanna burden them too much.

I’ll be okay....I’m safe..she’s here.

“.....o-okay...” Eta cried out “.....I’m s-sorry this isn’t very....still think there’s always something wrong with me huh you bastard? -“ she hissed, it was directed at Elias and herself, not her. Never her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:57 am

"Eta, you don't have to apologize, it's okay," Vi chuckled softly. "I know, crying is hard. It's tough to do..."

She sighed. "Just hang onto me for the moment, okay? I'll take care of you."

I haven't done this in... ages... not since Powder...

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:10 am

( BEBE, MY HEART ACK-)
( you do a good job at writing Vi it’s perfect ACK )

Eta choked out a pitiful whine. It was still foreign to her to have people take care of her, at least like this. Rho yes has been a big help but it all still felt new to her,she was slowly opening up to it.

“....o-okay.....o-okay “ she choked out and held on to Vi. “........thank you ....” the Rook hiccuped.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:56 am

( THANK U EE
Vi is not very much like me because she's beeg stronk and no nonsense-
same with belle pff-- but i like writing for them if i can ^^ because it helps me feel beeg stronk ;-; )

"No problem," Vi smiled. "Just hang on for as long as you need to. I promise it's not a big deal."

I mean I guess it could have been in a better place than a tavern, but... hey. Sometimes you can't predict these things...

She patted Eta's back.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:05 pm

( aww ack, but you do a great job regardless! And hey it also gives improvement to your writing skills for trying out characters your not used to.
For me I’m not used to Jinx and she’s hard to write but fun ehehe )
Which I hope I’m doing a good job for ack-)

Eta sniffled sharply and nodded, she just sank into Vi’s embrace and kept crying, it was softer from the original outburst. But the emotions were still raw and present.

The back pat helped to say the least. She hiccuped sharply as she tried to get a hold of herself.

Thank you.....I owe you...i owe you a lot...my loyalty wil n-never falter I promise that.

Thank you...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:28 pm

( omg you write jinx so well though-
see jinx/tyto/sheridan are the character types i love writing for lol, because i'm crazy and so are they )

"Shh," Vi murmured, tucking her face into the hug. "S'okay. I promise. Just let it out, okay?"

Damn, she's been holding up like this for way too long. Why didn't Rho help her...?

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:52 pm

( EEE THANK THATS GOOD CUZ SHE FUN TO WRITE.
but you’re a good crazy if that helps any lol. But true ‘ crazy’ characters are so much more fun to write )

Eta tensed up a bit at the face part, her face warming up in the process. She did feel like a child...but this time..unlike all the others. It felt...okay. It felt natural, it didn’t feel wrong.

...I c-can?....

She hiccuped and let it out, crying into Vi’s arm, her face soaked with tears but the mask hid that well. They always did. As she kept crying every single thing that she’s ever done wrong began to pop up, adding to the fire of her tears.

“.....y-you’re not....you’re n-not g-gonna turn me in?....y-you’re not..you’re not gonna p-put me in jail?...” she choked/sobbed out.

I need to be punished! I need to accept my fate already and yet...he did those things...I don’t want to go to jail and yet I do!

And here...she’s...she’s helping me. As if I’m not some deranged monster ...

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:02 pm

( E ye-
and aww, thank you ^^' )

"No. Of course not," Vi soothed, brow furrowing. "Hell, do you think I deserve to go to Stillwater for what I've done? I've killed people too, okay? It's just an undercity thing. Besides, you weren't even the one in the wrong. You did it out of self-defense. For you, and your mom."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:13 pm

( Ofc ^^ )
( listening to twisted by missio for reasons* )

Eta thought it over and hiccuped sharply.

But-I was in piltover...piltover is different when it comes to things like that!

“....b-but I was in P-piltover...it’s different there. And no..I don’t think you do, b-but when you have it bashed into your head that murder is bad...it’s...its h-hard to break away from it. Piltover does that sh-shit to you....but....but Thank you“ she hiccuped/ whined.

But that bit of reassurance did help ease her mind, and yet...her Piltovian teachings still echoed in the back of her head. Vi had more freedom down here then she ever could’ve imagined albeit it wasn’t as safe as it was Piltover.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:53 pm

( ehehe i get that )

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I get that," Vi sighed softly. "I'm really really sorry all of that happened to you, and I hope you know that. I just... wish I could help you brainwash yourself back to normal."

She hadn't hugged anyone else like this... nobody except Caitlyn.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:02 pm

( E AND OH MY GOD MY HEART ACK-)

Eta sniffed and whined, she took that to heart and it made the water works flow even more so. She knew Rho would..try and help if she fully told them, but this...this it way different.

She wants to help....me

“....Thank you....A-and, maybe you could, hell just by being with you I might actually be able to reboot some of this...it...it truly means a lot Vi, more then you’d think...” she murmured.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:46 pm

( aaaa- )

"I'm glad."

Vi waved away the next attendant that approached them. "She's okay, don't worry," she muttered to them, and they left a moment later.

"Wish we could've done this somewhere private, so these people would leave you alone."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:59 pm

Eta chuckled sadly and nodded just a bit.

“....yeah well, some things can’t b-be helped...” she sighed, she had stopped crying by now. She was trying to recover from her emotional high, it left her drained and exhausted.

“........I’m glad I met you Vi, honestly...I’m glad I found the right people. And so I’ll stick by you both. You guys are my people. “ she stated in a weak tone of voice. Her eyes drowsy.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:04 pm

"Heh, thanks... you're one of my people too. Hellhounds of Zaun, heh," Vi said softly. "Do you want me to let go now, or...?"

She pulled back a little bit so she could look Eta in the eyes.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:15 pm

( what thou wanna do after these two ? .,. )

Eta stayed where she was as she looked up at Vi. She kinda liked being held...it felt nice and comforting.

Yeah heh...hell hounds.

“ no....I like it honestly....sorry if it’s awkward..” she admitted with a small frown.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:52 pm

( good question- maybe rho and eta? so they can tell her kinda what's going on?
or maybe rho and viktor? up to you. .,. )

Vi chuckled awkwardly.

"How bout we go somewhere more private then, where people aren't looking at us like we're some kind of emotionally unstable couple?" she offered, tilting her head a little. "Heh, just offering. Is your coffee good?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next