The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 39 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Pidge

Jinx still starring at the ground as she heard everything, she risked a quick look up at Rho then back at the ground “ off, please “ she nodded Her voice quiet. The stew eventually hit her nose and her stomach rumbled like mad, it smelled damn good.

——

( pffft
Me * hears normal and logical ‘whoof’ *
Also me: HEH Jayce barking like a dog - )

“ Pure muscle.” Cait replied with a small smile. “ I’m surprised you’re having trouble. Since you look just as strong “ she said as she waited for him to adjust.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 39 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Tue May 10, 2022 4:36 pm

Rho's eyes widened as they processed her statement.

They weren't sure what Eta was getting at.

"Heh, th-thank you," they murmured.

There's far more where that came from.. unfortunately.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 10, 2022 6:08 pm

( Eta: I THINK I LIKE YOU BUT IM CONFUSED AS FUCK AND SCARED THERE I SAID IT.
Lol )

Eta chuckled softly “ no problem..” she yawned. “ but yeah I just...need to figure things out. Are you feeling any better at all?” She leant back against the couch arm. She was just a bit sleepy and sitting up like that was starting to get to her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 10, 2022 6:16 pm

( AW BEBE )

"Better than I was," Rho informed her. "But I think I'm going to be incredibly sick tomorrow morning."

They rested their cheek against Eta's neck, sighing. "I'm sorry I cut the night short."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 10, 2022 6:57 pm

( E. Skip to Viktor rho and split, after a few? :3 )

“ that’s good, and I’ll keep that in mind. It’s, quite alright..promise. Eta reassured. She blushed just the slightest bit once They did that but it vanished and a small tired smile appeared. Her eyes fluttered shut a few times.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 10, 2022 7:50 pm

(E YES)

Rho eventually pushed the soreness aside and just threw themself into Eta's arms, hugging her tightly.

Please don't hate me for this, either..

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 10, 2022 8:00 pm

( EHEHE, u may activate skip, ohh maybe a month?)

Eta actually didn’t mind it. If she were honest she liked it, Her smile grew wider and her free arm went to wrap itself around Rho. She had recently discovered that she liked cuddles. With that she released a content sigh and her brain went numb with exhaustion.

Comfy-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 10, 2022 8:44 pm

( sure thing!
we'll say heimer gave them people to talk to to get into the academy )

Rho closed their eyes and just held tight to the rook.

"Thank you, Eta.." they whispered, trying not to cry.

----

(skip activate)

Rho stood on the threshold, but unfortunately it was hard for them to tell.

Their vision had worsened significantly. In fact... now, they were going blind. They had done their best to keep it a secret from Jinx, and Eta, and everyone else.

They clutched the end of a cane, which had been carved to look like a simple black crow, and their mask accommodated their ears so they could hear how sound bounced off the surroundings.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 10, 2022 8:59 pm

( E and aww Bebe )

Viktor walked up to Rho, the taps and clicks echoing in the hallway. His tired, exhausted yet kind eyes landed upon them. Eventually the noise stopped and he stood infront of them.

“ iWelcome to the academy, it’s been a while since we seen a new face. You must be Rho?” He asked, his accent thick.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 10, 2022 9:21 pm

(ik ack)

"Y-yes," Rho nodded, lightly tapping their cane on the floor. They could make out just enough of him to guess at his appearance.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, um.. s-sir?" they asked softly. "I hope my mask isn't that much of a problem, it's a.. personal thing.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 10, 2022 9:40 pm

Viktor seemed to understand rather quickly, he gave Them a dismissive wave. But he noticed the tapping of their cane. To a blind person it wasn’t easy to detect, but to someone with a brain they could tell.

They’re blind. Poor thing....but that won’t hinder glorious evolution.

He bowed a bit “ yes I understand. My name is Viktor and I’ll be your teacher, And don’t worry it’s no problem at all I assure you “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 10, 2022 10:14 pm

"Oh-- splendid!" Rho nodded. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I- I was sent here by Counse-- I-I mean.. Heimerdinger.. just.. Heimerdinger now. Um.." They tapped the cane again. "I'll.. I'll admit, I'm not.. a very bright student."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 10, 2022 10:32 pm

Viktors face fell a bit once They mentioned Heimerdinger, the poor guy was done a great injustice. In his opinion. But he nodded anyways.

“ I see, and none sense if heimerdinger sent you he knew what he was doing, there is no such thing as stupidity, there is only room for improvement, come come follow me we have much to discuss. “ there was excitement in his tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 10, 2022 10:46 pm

Rho's eyes widened at that, hope sparking within them.

"I.. v-very well, I'll believe you," they nodded. They tapped the floor once again, and took a few hesitant steps towards him.

Don't say that I didn't warn you though.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 10, 2022 10:54 pm

( E hap birb )

Viktor smiled softly once he heard that and continued to walk at a decent pace so Rho could keep up. His hands her behind his back.

“ good. So, a few things. Tell me what you do know and don’t know, we’ll start from there. The path to genius takes time. “ he said in a reassuring manner.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 10, 2022 11:01 pm

(ehe)

"Well, I.. I'm incredibly well versed in housekeeping, and.. culinary techniques," Rho explained. "And.. I have limited medical knowledge. Everything beyond that is.. out of my league."

They walked beside him, using their cane to imprint the architecture of the hall in their memory.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 10, 2022 11:16 pm

Viktor hummed and nodded as they listed off things.

“ I see..good things to know. So no Math skills I take it?” he asked as he went to stroke his chin. He was already trying to plan something for the day. Something that they could handle.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 11, 2022 9:25 am

"O-only the basics," Rho admitted. "Enough to make transactions. That's about it."

He's going to find out I can't read soon enough. Then he'll turn me away.. as he should..

They staggered along and kept listening to the surroundings.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 11, 2022 10:16 am

( Viktor: Whats 2+2
Rho: 4-
Viktor * like every math teacher* : what’s * huge ass equation *
Rho: error 404 )
( also Vi sounds good for seeing Eta’s split side :3 )

Viktor hummed again. “ I see. Transactions are important. “ he eventually figured that a tour and meet and greet would be good enough for today.

“ well, for now we’ll just go over what you know. But for today, I’ll show you around the building. “ he smiled as he looked back at Them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 12, 2022 1:36 pm

( yEs exactly lol )
( and e :3 )

"That sounds lovely, th-thank you," Rho nodded, grinning behind their mask. Heimerdinger had told them enough about Viktor and Jayce, and most of the other members of the academy, so they knew a little. Granted, most of the things he'd said went in one ear and out the other.

Janna smite my memory loss.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 12, 2022 1:56 pm

( pffft poor Bebe )

Viktor smiled back, he was excited! He just had to remember to play it slow. Not everybody was on the same page as him and Jayce. Even though he did want to get started right away-

Calm yourself, the time will come for both of you.

“ of course, now then follow me “ he announced as he started to head off to his work room. The most important room of the entire building. Aside from the council’s court room of course. But he thought other wise.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 12, 2022 2:13 pm

( yes lol.
also watch them trip over a poro or something lol
like the little fluffy dog/goat thing that heimer had )
(also vik: this is the most important room. it's where PROGRESS HAPPENS
rho: :0 *sparkly eyes*)

Rho picked up the pace and managed to cover ground a bit faster. "So I.. heard from the dean.. well, ex-dean, that you were his assistant, for a while?" they piped up, head turned towards the path ahead of them.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 12, 2022 2:57 pm

( All of the yes lol for both )

“ You..are correct yes. He might be old in his ways, but he had the most brilliant mind. He taught me some of what I know back then. “ Viktor said, he was lost in nostalgia for a bit.

“ and who knows, you might just get to be my assistant if you so desire “ he smiled. He would like a student to pass all his knowledge on to...wow he felt old already.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 12, 2022 3:17 pm

( ehe )

Rho felt mixed emotions regarding the possibility of being his successor.

On one hand, they felt giddy with the prospect of a scholar's life. Maybe even becoming an inventor themself. But on the other, they remembered their shortcomings, and things that stood in the way, and felt almost hopeless because of it.

If Viktor wanted a worthy successor, he would need the patience of a saint.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 12, 2022 3:34 pm

( AWWW THE BEBEE )

Viktor had lead them down the halls, explaining anything that Rho might have questions of. Like the pictures, the history, all of it. Regardless if it went in and out the other ear.

“ and here we are, the most important room of all. My laboratory “ he said as he opened the door to the rather dim and most likely dusty room.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu May 12, 2022 9:02 pm

(E)

Rho tapped their cane and clicked their tongue intermittently, poking around at the entrance. "I'm.. sure it's a very nice room. It smells of parchment.. metal and oil.. many a scientific experiment must have been performed here.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next