The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 2 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Pidge

Jinx still starring at the ground as she heard everything, she risked a quick look up at Rho then back at the ground “ off, please “ she nodded Her voice quiet. The stew eventually hit her nose and her stomach rumbled like mad, it smelled damn good.

——

( pffft
Me * hears normal and logical ‘whoof’ *
Also me: HEH Jayce barking like a dog - )

“ Pure muscle.” Cait replied with a small smile. “ I’m surprised you’re having trouble. Since you look just as strong “ she said as she waited for him to adjust.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:58 pm

@Checkmate

"Not as cute as y-" Rho caught themself before finishing that sentence. "I'm sorry, I'm not sure where I was going with that.."

Memento just kept on grunting away, she loved cuddles.

——

( :3)

Jayce held up his hands. "That's all I'm saying. I'm honestly curious about the sorts of things your parents taught you about Zaun..."

"Gaah-!" VI whimpered. Stings... it stings...!

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:41 pm

@Skye

( just had a thought what if Jinx was aromantic/ aesexual? )
Jinx gave them a small look of disgust, she wasn’t into romantic relationships or any kind of romance. “ uh...y-yeah...er all good. Sorry I’m not into that kind of stuff I personally think it’s gross. “ she said in a brutally honest fashion.

——-

Caitlyn snarled “ if my hands weren’t busy right now I’d smack you down to Zaun. “ she internally cringed though, ok sounds a bit wrong-
“ and they taught me the same things about Piltover, but ill say it, Vi has changed my point of view as well as another friend, Vi is different too. She’s the most kind and caring, loving person I’ve met and she is far more then just some slummy criminal!” She barked.

“ so I suggest you treat her with respect like you do with anyone else, or you’ll have two angry woman who are capable of equal damage “ she sort of threatened. Caitlyn took off the rag and sat it aside and grabbed a bandage.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:51 pm

@Checkmate

( seems accurate, tbh- )

Rho nodded again, ducking their head down. "I-I understand, I.. I promise that wasn't my intent, I just.. wanted to lighten the mood a little-" they sighed in defeat. "I just.. I wanted to say how nice you look, and.. I just.. felt that now would be a bad time because I know you're not in the mood to hear it, and.."

Silco took note of the exchange.

Curious, those two..

——-

Jayce inhaled, then exhaled forcefully. "I won't push the issue with you anymore. Okay?"

Vi flipped him off weakly. "Burn in hell, sexist Piltie," she grumbled.

"Not.. exactly.. helping your cause with that," Jayce grimaced, brow furrowed.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:16 pm

@Skye

( Ye )

“ Ohhh no filter moment? I getcha I say things like that all time. It just flies out with no control “ Jinx somewhat giggled. “ like you think it then oop oh nooo “ she said in a exaggerated fashion. “ like, you think about Monekys when somebodies talking to you then you go all like ‘ YES SIR CHIMPANZEE’ “ she grinned and did a silly salute.

——-

Caitlyn sighed “ Good at least we can agree to disagree “ she sighed. She fought a giggle though at the flip off. “ Now now Vi he’ll get it eventually “ I hope “ now hold still-“ she grunted as she put the bandage on her cut.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:08 pm

@Checkmate

Rho snickered at that, smiling awkwardly. "Yes; yes, exactly."

Well, I suppose I can tell Eta I.. discovered something new about Jinx.

Silco chuckled to himself. That silly little crow.. I knew they had an eye for her. Good girl, Jinx. I might have to kick them out.

——-

Jayce weaseled his way out of the room.

Vi let out a muffled "mmph" at the bandage, doing her best not to fight Caitlyn's hands.

"So what happened..?" she mumbled.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:58 pm

@Skye

Jinx just laughed at the whole thing and nodded. Feeling better about it all.
“ it’s all good “ she grinned. “ It’s good to see you again really “

——-

“ what you mean? “ Cait asked as she placed the bandaid. Thankfully it was in the right spot.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:32 pm

@Checkmate

Rho smiled again, coughing to hide their embarrassment.

Silco opened the door. "Rho, I must say that stew of yours was.. refreshing."

"Th-thank you sir."

He sat down at the table and opened his book again. "Have we made any progress?"

"I-I would.. say so, perhaps," they mumbled. "Jinx should.. really be the judge of that."

——-

"What caused the explosions... where'd Powder go?" Vi murmured, eyes falling closed. "Can I put my head on your thighs, please.." she grumbled weakly. "This ledge is cold and hard. Your legs are warm and soft. Much better alternative."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:50 pm

@Skye

Jinx nodded to both of them “ yeah I feel better..” she said. she looked down at Memento again and kept petting her.

——
“ uh- “ Caitlyn actually blushed at that. It took her a moment “ uh y-yeah sure...makes sense. And well, who do you think would come rescue her? The only other person would be Silco “ she shrugged. Dammit Get a hold of yourself-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:28 pm

@Checkmate

"Groo. Groo. Groo," Memento cooed.

"Memento's taken a liking to Jinx," Rho chuckled. "She saved her. I don't know if I mentioned it before.."

Silco raised an eyebrow. "I see."

——
Vi scooted a bit closer and rested her head on Caitlyn's legs, letting out a relieved sigh. "Much better." she whispered. "I guess I can kinda rest easy now.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:23 pm

@Skye

“Heh...I love you too Memento “ Jinx smiled. Oh! She almost forgot, she gave a bright smile “ Also guess what! Cat ladies in prison now! “ Jinx beamed.

——-

Caitlyn took a moment to process this and eventually she grew comfortable. And almost on instinct she placed her hand on Vi’s head in a tender manner. Like as if a child was there. “ yeah..you can. You need it anyways “ she said with a small smile. “ lemme know when you feel like you can move again and we’ll get the hell outta here, I already got a roaring headache “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:42 pm

@Checkmate

"Yes, I heard from Rho about that," Silco nodded. "Again, Jinx, I apologize for trusting her with you. Clearly she was unqualified for her profession. I pity her clients."

"She was... a character, that one.." Rho mumbled.

——-

Vi let out another small "mmph", beginning to loosen up in Caitlyn's arms. "I wanna move but I can't.." she whispered.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:37 pm

@Skye

Jinx made a ‘ oh gotcha ‘ face then nodded as she looked the ground.
“ yeah I’d say “ she remarked to Rho’s comment.

——

“ I know.. I know. Which is why I said when you feel Ike you can “ Cait said then sighed as she looked out into open space “ no rush “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:45 pm

@Checkmate

"Now then Rho," Silco broke the following silence. "Since your mother is no longer a threat to your livelihood... what do you plan to do with yourself now?"

"Live down here in Zaun, sir... expand my business, if I can..." Rho admitted. "And.. hopefully get to see Jinx more..?"

Silco nodded thoughtfully, not saying anything else.

——

Vi closed her eyes and leaned on Caitlyn, exhaling. "Thanks, Cupcake..." she muttered, passing out a moment later. The blood loss was getting to her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:19 pm

@Skye

Jinx smiled at that, they never belonged in Piltover. And she was practically ‘banned’ from there now anyways. Well..like a ban meant any difference for her but you get the idea. It was easy to see them now! “ hehe my partner in crimeeee “ she cackled. “ annd I can help ya with the buisness expansion, I have my ways “ she grinned paint explosion timeee

—-

Cait nodded and stayed there for as long as she possibly could without cramping up.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:30 pm

@Checkmate
(*accordion intensifies*
IT'S DR. RHO
AND JINXIE)

"Expansion means connections, not cleared land," Rho giggled, blushing a bit. "I appreciate the offer. I certainly can't do it alone.."

"I'm sure you'll get by one way or another," Silco added.

"What with me being on your side, and all," Rho beamed. "Although.. my mother mentioned something about an overseer.. I doubt that'd be too much of a problem, but.. I suppose I might as well address it."

—-

Vi had lapsed into a comfortable sleep by now, snoring softly. It was unlikely she'd be moving on her own anytime soon.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:41 pm

@Skye

( XD )

Jinx snickered at the first parts, they had no idea what she had planned. It wasn’t exactly explosions..but more of a creative fashion. Though she glared at the next a bit “ hopefully they aren’t a stick in the mud. “ she commented.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:47 pm

@Checkmate

"Agreed," Rho nodded. "She said she hired a yordle, of all things."

Silco let out a sharp, single "HA!" at that. Then, he cleared his throat and went back to reading, as if nothing happened.

"Heh, I-I know," Rho nodded. "Strange."

"Don't worry," Silco shook his head. "We'll look out for you, Rho."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:54 pm

@Skye

Jinx nodded to back up Silco, but she couldn’t keep it in any longer. A giggle was set loose and that’s when she bursted into unhinged laughter and pretty soon a few tears spilled. She bent over and hugged herself as she laughed “ A YORDLE, PLEASE IM DYING BAHAHA-“ she wheezed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:59 pm

@Checkmate
(literally anyone: silco u never smile or laugh like ever
silco: HA
silco: does that suffice?)

Memento couldn't hop out of the way in time and got somewhat squished under Jinx's torso, letting out a muffled "GROOO" and flapping her wings.

Rho's hands shot out to grab Memento. "OOP- Jinx, the bird--!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:14 pm

@Skye

( PFFT YES, tbh I smiled when he laughed lol )

Jinx immediately stopped laughing and sat back up normally. Panicking somewhat she frowned “ oh my god I’m so sorry Memento!” She frowned. “ really really really sorry “ it was like accidentally stepping on a dogs tail.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:16 pm

@Checkmate

( hehe )

"It's alright, it's alright," Rho chuckled, bringing Memento into their arms and straightening her feathers. "I'm sure she knows you weren't trying to hurt her."

Memento fluffed herself out and gradually regained her bearings, but wasn't too upset about the whole ordeal.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:10 pm

@Skye

Jinx sighed “ ok-aaagh I’m so sorry Memento “ she said as she reached over, and pat the doves head. “ really wasnt my intent I just forgot you were there “ this was her inner powder coming out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:53 pm

@Checkmate

Silco noticed how gentle Jinx was with the bird and took note of it.

Memento nibbled at Jinx's fingers as if to say, It's okay! But before you pet me, trim those nails.

Rho smiled. "See? Better already."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:15 pm

@Skye

( pfffft
Jinx: gasp- never how dare )
( skip to diff characters or stay same soon?)
Jinx smiled and giggled it was cute when Memento did that. She pulled her hand away and smiled at both of them. “ that’s good, so...what now?”

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:55 pm

@Checkmate

(we could skip to cait and vi maybe, or the council being all ticked that jinx is gone?)

"We lay low," Silco stated. "The entirety of topside is going to be hunting for you. Pitchforks, torches, all of that nonsense."

"I could hide her," Rho offered.

"No, too risky. She needs to stay here with us."

"A-alright.."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down