The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 2 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Sun May 15, 2022 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

( e )

“ that is up to you. It would be easier to be in the academy so you wouldn’t have to travel far. And not to mention cheaper, But in general we leave that up to our students. “ Viktor answered with a nod.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Mon May 16, 2022 9:32 pm

(not me imagining mel instructing rho to um
not be weak)

Rho continued beside him. They didn't have much to say just yet.

They weren't sure how to process the whole thing.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 16, 2022 9:49 pm

( .,. Slight confuse-I thought that was Silcos job-)

Mel turned to look at the entry way only to hum interest. She stood up and held both her hands behind her back. Raising her chin a little.

“ Viktor what a pleasure to see you, what’s the occasion?” She asked with a raised brow. That man hardly comes out of his room-

“ Mel “ Viktor greeted with a slight bow. “ this is my new student, Rho. I was showing them around and hoping to introduce them to my fellow colleagues “ he smiled.

Mel looked over at Rho and was quite amused and intrigued. “nice to meet you m-“ she paused, she wasn’t sure how to address them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 16, 2022 9:59 pm

(o true lol XD
also their gender neutral title is literally just pronounced "mix")

"Mx. Mx. Enador," Rho explained. "Thank you for asking."

Nice that she has the decency to do so. I haven't dealt with that in the past, heh..

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 16, 2022 10:19 pm

( ohhh ok. That helps! )

Mel blinked a few times, greatly confused, Mx? She took a few moments to think about it then it finally clicked.

Oh! They them...I see I see. I really need to get up to speed here good gracious...that’s a new one.

“ Ah! I see, and of course. “ Mel nodded “ well, Mx Enador, its a pleasure to meet you as well. But if I may be so bold to say, I never thought I’d see a plague doctor in the academy, its quite amusing “ she commented with a smile. A glint in her eye was seen as well.

Viktor smiled, he was much more pleased with this reaction.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 17, 2022 1:45 pm

( e! )

"Oh, heh, I'm not a real doctor, that.. it's really just a fashion statement, heh," Rho giggled. "I suppose plague doctors aren't quite real doctors either, but that's beside the point."

Counselor Medarda's voice is so beautiful.. so rich, so melodic. And her speech is remarkably eloquent. Did I expect anything less, though?

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 17, 2022 2:16 pm

“ Not necessarily, back in the old days of the bubonic plague, they were the only source of doctors people had. So they may be out dated now, but they were just as affective back then. But yes you’re correct...even if it is a fashion statement it is still a breath of fresh air. “ Mel smiled.

I’m growing to like this one...they’re rather unique. I wonder how far they’ll progress.

Viktor stayed quiet for now and leaned against his cane a bit. A smile on his face, surprisingly Mel was better off then Jayce was...but over time he hoped Jayce would warm up to Them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 17, 2022 3:05 pm

"Hah! Breath of fresh air. Especially when you put dried flowers and oils in the beak," Rho grinned, gesturing to the mask. "But yes, of course. And.. seeing as how Zaun relies on what little medical attention it can manage.. I suppose it's appropriate that I don the attire."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 17, 2022 3:20 pm

Mel giggled at that “ Yes indeed. Who knows you might be of use after all Mx Enador. “ she grinned, her voice smooth as honey as another playful spark was seen in her eye. “ hmm speaking of...have you tried Mint? I heard it opens up the nostrils well..”

Quite the character they are...how cute.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 17, 2022 9:09 pm

"Oh yes, I have. My favorite scent is jasmine, currently," Rho nodded. "I've taken a special liking to floral and wooden scents. I don't suppose you would mind if I brought in a few samples of my work-- th-that is, my candles and such..?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 17, 2022 9:21 pm

Mel hummed with interest.

They make candles? How wonderful-

“ I don’t mind one bit Mx Enador. It’ll calm the place down I’m sure and yes Jasmine is a very lovely scent. “ she nodded.

Viktor was smiling as he listened to the two.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue May 17, 2022 9:43 pm

Rho beamed. "Oh, thank goodness, I'm glad."

Thank goodness she accepted, that would have been awkward.

They tapped the floor again to remind themself of the surroundings.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 17, 2022 10:17 pm

Mel nodded. She was quite amused by them and hoped to see them around more in the future. Perhaps she could also teach them some things..

“ I’m glad that this went well, thank you for humoring us Mel I know your very busy “ Viktor said.

“ of course, it’s always a pleasure to meet new students. “ Mel said as she grinned at Rho.

“Yes yes, er, Rho any questions for councilor Medarda?” Viktor asked as he looked back.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 18, 2022 6:12 pm

"N-none currently. Thank you for confirming though," Rho nodded. "I'm grateful you took the time to.. endure my presence."

They chuckled, dipping their head politely.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 18, 2022 6:22 pm

Mel nodded and gave a respectful bow.

“ of course, I wish you well with your studies Mx Enador and who knows...perhaps I could teach you a thing or two? That is if Viktor allows it “ she smiled.

Viktor looked over at Rho out of curiosity. He of course Wasnt against it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 18, 2022 6:48 pm

"I.." Rho was floored.

THE MEL MEDARDA.

Just offered to TEACH ME.

"Th-that would be amazing, thank you!" they stammered, breathless. "I-I would.. I would be honored."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 18, 2022 6:58 pm

( lol
Jayce * thinking that they’re manipulative *
Mel: aight bet- )

Viktor smiled and looked over and nodded, basically giving permission to do so.

Mel smiled “ very well then, so it shall be. Come drop by anytime “ she chuckled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 18, 2022 7:03 pm

(not me imagining rho using their cute face to get what they want)

Rho beamed, tapping their cane excitedly. "Th-thank you, Councilor," they echoed. "It.. it truly is an honor. I can't tell you how much it means to me."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 18, 2022 7:21 pm

( wait yes-)

Mel once again nodded “ I understand, but yes, your quite welcome. “ she grinned. Heh, cute little thing they are.

“ well, I’m pleased that this has gone well. And I’m sorry for keeping you from whatever you were working on “ Viktor said.

“ oh don’t worry yourself, it’s quite alright. I was just thinking over some things. Now you two go have fun. I expect great things from you Mx.Enador “ Mel said as she looked back at them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 18, 2022 8:38 pm

( oh god i didn't even think of the complications-
vi: the one place all secrets are spilled. go on, do your stuff.
rho: with theM?!
vi: hell yeah you'll love it)

"Thank you Councilor," Rho bowed again. Annnd again. They were really into the whole formality thing.

That or they were just channeling the inner crow.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 18, 2022 8:51 pm

( ope XD )

Mel nodded one last time before heading back to the table, having dismissed them both.

Viktor smiled and looked over at Rho “ well, what do you think for your first tour of the academy?” He asked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 18, 2022 9:02 pm

( ope XD )

"So far, I think it's gone quite well," Rho replied, tapping the path ahead. "Quite well indeed. Thank you, truly. I.. I didn't expect offers like that."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 18, 2022 9:13 pm

“ I’m glad, and well that’s the beauty of it, you’ll never know what to expect. Though I am terribly sorry for Jayce...as a matter of fact, if you could just wait in my laboratory for a few moments while I chat with him that’ll be great “ Viktor said as he walked on. He made sure to keep pace with Rho.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 18, 2022 9:24 pm

(also am juggling rps right now lol so i'm working on a reply to the kfp one lol)
(also smol post)

"Oh, of course. I.. I wasn't offended, or.. or anything like that, uh.. would you mind leading me back there-?" Rho asked quietly, clearing their throat.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 18, 2022 9:35 pm

( ope, it’s ok no rush! Promise. Get to it whenever you’re able to )

Viktor nodded “ of course...and I’m glad you aren’t...but that man gets on my nerves sometimes. “ he grumbled as he lead them back.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed May 18, 2022 9:45 pm

( thx lol )

"I can understand, heh," Rho dipped their head, still stumbling along in the direction of Viktor's lab.

"Do you.. genuinely think I have potential..?" they eventually asked. "You're not just.. pretending to like me because I'm pitifully shy and handicapped?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next