The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 40 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Sun May 15, 2022 6:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

( e )

“ that is up to you. It would be easier to be in the academy so you wouldn’t have to travel far. And not to mention cheaper, But in general we leave that up to our students. “ Viktor answered with a nod.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 40 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:41 pm

(ye i can activate
also smol star wars reference lmao-)

Silco decided that a better strategy would be to give Jinx a challenge, and let her win.

Always let Jinx win, he warned Sevika once.

He allowed her to win, of course, but didn't make it too easy.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:47 pm

( E and it’s been years it passed over my head sorry lol )

Jinx had been waiting for his move, she was kinda zoning out since she was getting impatient but she waited.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:42 pm

(it's okay lmao. the original quote is "let the wookie win")
(le skip activate)

All in all, a relatively simple turnout. He let Jinx claim the victory as he'd previously intended. It had been a while since he'd played, but his skill hadn't diminished.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:48 pm

( OHH OK E )

Jinx cheered as she won, standing up and throwing her arms in the air with a victorious happy laugh.

“ I WON, I DID IT. The stupid strategy paid off HAHAHAAA “ she grinned as she twirled around with her arms out. It was long and painful...but she won!

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:52 pm

(ye lol XD)

"Yes, your patience and critical thinking were what got you through," Silco reminded her. "I believe you've learned a valuable lesson?"

He couldn't help but smile. Her joy was contagious.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:57 pm

( e )

Learn a lesson?

Jinx paused for a moment and thought on it. She hated to admit...but the old man was right, again. She released a heavy sigh.

“ yeah yeah, patience is key. Whatever...I got it. BUT I WON AHAHA HELL YEAH TAKE THAT YOU STUPID BOARD “ Jinx said as she pointed at it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:03 pm

(wanna skip to new characters or keep these two? .,.)

Silco chuckled at that.

"Excellent work. Would you like to play again or would you rather do something else?" he offered.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:15 pm

( skip to new characters ^^ thinking we can do the masquerade after the context post? 👀 )

Jinx gave a warm smile at hearing the chuckle, it was nice to see Silco happy. As a matter of fact he never really...looked anything but grumpy and serious.

“ well, I’m gonna go deal with a certain parasite then when I get back, sure why not. “ she shrugged with a happy grin “ I’m gonna beat you again though “ she smirked. She was very competitive.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:21 pm

(E sure!)
(also fren. it my anniversary tomorrow. between me and my joyfriend lmao)

"I'm sure, I'm sure. And you'll be even sharper, I bet, with the newfound knowledge you've gained. Have fun. Don't start a war without me."

Silco stood and straightened his tie. "I'll be here if you need me."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:03 pm

( aww! Well happy anniversary guys! ^^ have fun tomorrow! )

Jinx just grinned at the first part and nodded, she did actually feel a lot smarter then before. She was kinda itching to start a war just cuz of it. But don’t get her wrong bombs were still her go-to!

She just snickered.

“ I’ll try my best, but no promises. And okay, Ciao! “ Jinx gave him a peace sign only to dart off and out the door of his office.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:44 pm

(i gotta be at work lmao. but eh, here's hoping the two of us can exchange some gifts. i wrote them a bunch of poems lol, i'm lovesick as hell-)

Silco gave her a wave as she left.

(now who shall we skip to after the context post? guessing rho and eta?)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:48 pm

( Aww. For all the things Im sure they’ll appreciate it regardless )
( think we can do CaitVi first then the other duo? Pfft
Vi: I’m only here cuz I love you *^*
Caitlyn: good ^^ )

Jinx gave him one last minute wave before finally leaving.

Now then on to my target-

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:13 pm

(e
and yeah sure!)
(you may activate since i did the last one lol)

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:52 pm

( oki dokie )

( OK BIG MEGA CONTEXT )

It didn’t take too long this time, Jinx had memorized the route to Eta’s house with ease. It appeared that the Rook Wasnt at home, so she slipped through the balcony window and hid in the shadows of her usually dark room.

Eta had walked up stairs back to her room, Mori had been fed and taken care of, she was returning with a snack of her own which was just a bagel really. Her mind was racing with thoughts of Rho, their smile, their voice, last night even.

It was almost as if she was obsessed with them. She couldn’t wait to see them again! She knew they were most likely busy studying anyhow.

She entered her room and closed the door, she didn’t think any of it at first and went to sit down at her desk and started working on a piece of paper, doodling out Rho’s new mask.

Jinx was hiding in the corner on the ceiling, watching Eta like a hawk. The piltie was so stupid she didn’t even notice her! Though she had to admit Eta had seen better days...she looked nothing like what she remembered.
Damn...I could crush you with ease right now that you look so sickly-

The villain shook her head and with great stealth snuck over to the Rook with a knife in her hands and was now standing behind her. Her eyes a magenta glow but she was...much calmer. More controlled.

Eta felt the air shift behind her but nothing of it and stretched her arms out with a sigh.

“ yknow it’s very stupid to keep your lights off twenty four seven Piltie, somebody could sneak in “ Jinx smirked.

Eta felt her blood run cold and her eyes widen, her heart was pounding out of her chest and felt like it could run out any moment. She jumped up and turned around to see Jinx sneering at her. If her skin could turn pure white it would’ve already.

J-J-JINX?!

“ h-how ...did-“ Eta barely choked out as she pressed herself back against her desk. Only for seconds later to be frozen in place by pure fear.

“ I went to go check up on birdie...only to find out you’ve come back from the grave. I saw you walking out of their shop, I even saw you two...eugh...cuddling. “ Jinx glared, pure venom laced her words.

Eta stopped functioning right then there, all the bravery she had...went out the window. She felt like she could pass out. Her eyes wide as saucers.
SHE SAW-OH JANNA SHE SAW

“ J-jinx, y-you...” she took a deep shaky breath and sighed “ w-we have our rights t-too! You can’t c-control everything! I- I love them and there’s nothing you can do about it , so y-yes you saw us! “ she stuttered.

Jinx gave a death glare and tilted her head just the slightest. If looks could kill...this would be it. She hated that response.

Eta gulped, her throat tightened and felt dry. That wasn’t a good sign. She was right cuz moments after, she felt Jinx’s hand grip her throat with sheer power, she also felt the anger through it.

“ that’s where you’re wrong, I don’t think I’ve made myself clear. Stay away from Rho. Or i won’t be as nice. And to make things even more clear ” Jinx hissed, she raised a knife to Eta’s cheek scar causing her to tense up.

Jinx smirked at that, seeing the absolute fear in the Piltie s’ eyes. She hit a weakness...

I think I’ll add more to your collection. To get the message across. ” Jinx smiled in a dark manner.

Eta’s eyes watered up as she felt the tip of the blade pierce the scar just a bit.

now now,ssssh...don’t cry, It’ll be ok. Just smile like you’ve always done~ ” Jinx said in a sickenly sweet voice.

Eta closed her eyes, this was gonna be pure hell. She was thankful that Rho or her Mother Wasnt present.

With that Jinx got to work.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:32 pm

( ok NOW le skip two weeks )

A few weeks had passed, and the night of the masquerade ball had begun. This was the second one that Piltover had thrown.

Caitlyn was standing amongst the crowd of the masquerade, she was wearing a dark blue dress and a rabbit mask that had a handle attached to it.

She was just currently sipping a glass of wine waiting for Vi to arrive, yes she had invited Vi. Well..she was hoping she’d arrive anyhow, she knew these weren’t Vi’s thing. But she really hoped the brawler would be here.

The Enforcer just scanned the crowd with a hopeful gaze.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:46 pm

Vi had donned a dark maroon suit, and a mask that looked somewhat like a vicious dog with pointed ears.

Where she had got the suit, nobody really knew. She probably stole it unless Caitlyn bought it for her. (Nobody dared to ask.)

She shoved her hands in her pockets and leaned against the wall, scanning the crowd. Not many women were as tall as Caitlyn, but several men were, and they kept getting in the way of her line of vision.

-------

https://grid.forumotion.com/viewtopic.php?t=68

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40