The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 39 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

I wake up to the sounds of the silence that allows
For my mind to run around with my ear up to the ground
I'm searching to behold the stories that are told
When my back is to the world that was smiling when I turned
Tell you you're the greatest
But once you turn they hate us
Oh, the misery
Everybody wants to be my enemy
Spare the sympathy
Everybody wants to be my enemy

Character list

Vi ( @Pidge ) Silco ( @/Pidge )  
Caitlyn ( @/checkmate ) Jinx (@/checkmate ) Sevika (@/checkmate)

Open characters
Jayce       Viktor.     Counselor heimerdinger.  Counselor Medala.  Ekko  
Welcome to the world of Arcane . You’re either a topsider from the city of progress Piltover or Zaun the under city. But more secretes obviously lie deep within the city walls.

Mild language warning and gore/violence most likely

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 39 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:00 pm

@Checkmate

Vi got on Caitlyn's level by hopping down from the building and parkouring to the ground. "Got a question for ya, Cupcake."

She put her hands in her pockets. "What're they doing with Powder? What did the Council decide?"

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:32 pm

@Pidge

Caitlyn jolted when Vi did that but relaxed moments later. Her face fell at the next “ The council agreed to put her on Death Row, against my attempts and please for reason ” her voice filled with sadness. I may be scared of her, she may have done all of that, but she’s just a child, this is not right

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:15 pm

@Checkmate

Vi put her face in her hands. "God, no.." she whispered, beginning to break down. She gritted her teeth. "Of course they're gonna try to kill her. Of course."

She roared in anger and threw a fist into the nearest wall, leaving a sizeable dent behind.

A few tears streaked down her face. "I should have blasted a hole in those bars when I had the chance."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:39 pm

@Pidge

( did jayce agree or did he offer the punishment tho 👀 )
Caitlyn jumped when Vi punched the wall, her eyes slightly wide and face filled with concern. “ yes, but you also would be at risk of going back there too..” she said, her tone soft and calm as possible.

She frowned and glanced at the ground, feeling like she failed miserably.
“ I tried, they just wouldn’t listen..even Mel agreed...even my mother...I’m sorry I dunno what to do, it’s hard to shake a councils decision if they’re dead set on it “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:48 pm

@Checkmate
( he agreed- )

"What about.. what about Jayce? What did he say?" Vi panted. "Did ANYONE vote for her to survive? I get what she did was pretty messed up, but Piltover can burn to the ground again for all I care!"

She let out another raging groan. "That's it. Come with me."

She had to get it off her mind, and a few rounds of hard liquor would do the trick.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:06 pm

@Pidge

( I can see that tho, but gAsp. And Mel being the one to offer the punishment >:3 )

Caitlyn followed after, head low. “ he agreed...Mel offered the punishment actually. He said something along the lines that it’s to protect everyone, Zaunite or topsider. And nobody did...except me. Vi I’m so sorry truly..

“ and I know you can care less...but what if somebody decided to bomb Zaun? Those are innocent people..piltover has innocents too. They’re not all snobbish “

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:15 pm

@Checkmate

"I know, I know.." Vi grumbled, beginning to mutter. She held her tongue for the time being, but a few angry curses began to slip out of her mouth.

She tensed her muscles and gripped one arm, fingers digging into her flesh.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:25 pm

@Pidge

Caitlyn brows furrowed at this, her stomach sinking and churning a touch. Sighing she sped up her pace to keep pace with Vi “... her...execution date isn’t until five days from now. I’ll try and convince them as much as possible. I’ll do what I can Vi I promise you “ she reassured.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:53 pm

@Checkmate

(smol skip)

"Silco won't be happy about this," Vi growled as she threw open the door to the bar. She flopped down on one of the seats and dug her hands into her hair. "They're all worried about a war on Piltover and yet here they are, with the catalyst to set off an entire explosion of violence-- killing Jinx. The one person Silco cares about, far as I know."

She yelled out for the bartender to give her something, something strong enough to knock her out for at least a few hours.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:49 pm

@Pidge

Caitlyn followed after her and took a seat beside her, brows pursed in thought as she tried to figure out a plan. “ and a child none the less “ she commented in a frustrated tone. She looked up at Vi “ is there anything I can do for you, right now? To make this any better..like right now at this moment?”

The bartender nodded And grabbed the strongest drink he could find. He mixed some whiskey with a few others.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:51 pm

@Checkmate

Well I guess you could kiss me and tell me how much you care about me, but I'm not gonna bring that up right now...

Vi pinched the bridge of her nose. "I don't know yet. Just.. if I pass out drunk, maybe you could call me an automatic carriage? That'd be handy. Just.. stay out of trouble for now. And don't try any of the stuff I'm guzzling because it can and will kill you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:08 pm

@Pidge

( AW BEBE )

Caitlyn’s brows furrowed and nodded “ will do “ she sighed, a headache was beginning to form again with the amount of stress this was bringing.
“ wait then why are you drinking it in the first place?-“ she was heavily confused.

“ To forget beautiful, that’s why we all do it, or sometimes it’s the joy, but most it’s to forget” the bartender said as he walked over to Vi. He was the same height as Caitlyn but the same muscle mass as Vander. Bald with tattoos littered on his body. “ here ya are “ he handed it over.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:10 pm

@Checkmate

( E )

"Exactly," Vi punctuated, taking a long swig of the drink and shaking her head vigorously. The burning sensation was something she always had to desensitize herself to. "Besides. I can handle it. I don't want to give you something you can't handle. Topsiders don't drink this stuff anyhow. It's not in your blood."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:24 pm

@Pidge

Caitlyn seemed to sort of take offense to that, you could see the gleam in her eyes. Huffing “ uh scuse you, I can drink if I wanted to “ she scoffed and lifted her chin.

The bartender laughed “ I’ve got to agree with pink over here. You sure ?” He chuckled.

Bet!” She glared at both of them. How dare you say that I’m basically ‘weak’ to that sort of thing!

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:26 pm

@Checkmate

Vi was already losing the filter on her mouth. "Ohhh no you don't, I'm not having you wreck your system with booze. You have to take me home," she growled, glaring at her in irritation as she finished her drink. "Okay? I'm not letting the both of us pass out. Way too many Zaunites down here that'd wanna rip those fancy clothes of yours right off."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:43 pm

@Skye

( I keep forgetting to @ ur new name I’m so used to Pidge ack-)
( it’s like having to remember a new number lol )

Caitlyn grumbled, Vi had a point even with no filter. “ you’re right. “ she growled then sighed. She leant back against the couch and rested her arms on her stomach. Eyes half closed as the thoughts of the current situation and nearly everything else weighed down on her. “ Just dont start any fights before you pass out, we already have a lot on our hands and I don’t want you ending up bleeding again “ she smiled a bit.

The bartender chuckled and shook his head as he headed off.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:46 pm

@Checkmate

( it's all good xD )

Vi sort of grunted in acknowledgment and drained another concoction not long after. She started to feel a bit nauseous and almost called it quits, but figured she'd just wait it out for a little while longer. She could handle it.

She rested her head on her folded arms, closing her eyes for a moment.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:18 pm

@Skye

( ^^ )

Caitlyn took the moment of silence to herself and closed her eyes too. Trying to calm the racing thoughts, but she couldn’t, her mind was always stuck on, on. Much like Khanna. They never rested. Pretty soon her mind went to a old tune that she started to hum, it was a soft melody that could be taken as a lullaby.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:22 pm

@Checkmate

Vi continued on for several hours, eventually becoming far too dizzy to sit upright. Her heart was pounding in her skull.

She flopped down on the bar counter, resisting the urge to vomit.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:32 pm

@Pidge

The bartender chuckled seeing that his task was complete. “ did it do the trick?” He asked with a smile.

Caitlyn had noticed and had started to call a carriage.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:51 pm

@Checkmate

"Uh-huh," Vi mumbled, not moving. She was gonna regret this in the morning.

Why did she do this again..? Where was she? Who.. who was she? Whew..

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:06 pm

@Pidge

( smol skip to new characters or to diff?)

The bartender laughed in a hearty manner “ good! “ he grinned

Caitlyn couldn’t help but chuckle “ ok now I’m glad I listened “she giggled.

“ Ya think, beautiful?” He grinned.

Caitlyn normally didn’t like it when others called her names but she let it pass, he was nice. She just nodded as she waited for the carriage.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:11 pm

@Checkmate

(OH GOD IDEA
WHAT IF
jinx is like... inches away from being executed
then somebody saves her
like she's about to lose her head to the guillotine, or get hanged or smth
and then warhammer/rho or silco shows up and gets her outta there )

Vi let loose a weak growl, going limp. "Mmph, where'd you go, Cupcake...?" she murmured, eyes rolling into the back of her head.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:15 pm

@Pidge

( YESSSSS,Y E S. and yes def three of em *^* if you can manage that that is >:3 Skip to that?)

Caitlyn walked up to Vi then gently rubbed her back “ I’m here firecracker, I’ll getcha home dont worry “ she smiled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:27 pm

@Checkmate

( YES- les GO
u may activate )

Vi smiled softly. "Mmph. Good. Love you.." she murmured, slipping out of consciousness.

Someone from across the room overheard, and snickered a little bit.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next