The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 2 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

I wake up to the sounds of the silence that allows
For my mind to run around with my ear up to the ground
I'm searching to behold the stories that are told
When my back is to the world that was smiling when I turned
Tell you you're the greatest
But once you turn they hate us
Oh, the misery
Everybody wants to be my enemy
Spare the sympathy
Everybody wants to be my enemy

Character list

Vi ( @Pidge ) Silco ( @/Pidge )  
Caitlyn ( @/checkmate ) Jinx (@/checkmate ) Sevika (@/checkmate)

Open characters
Jayce       Viktor.     Counselor heimerdinger.  Counselor Medala.  Ekko  
Welcome to the world of Arcane . You’re either a topsider from the city of progress Piltover or Zaun the under city. But more secretes obviously lie deep within the city walls.

Mild language warning and gore/violence most likely

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:53 pm

@Pidge

Caitlyn smiled and nodded “ sounds good. I really shouldn’t be long my chain of command officer would be getting suspicious of me..but I’ve got enough time for that.” And my mother but this is more important... the enforcer heard her own stomach rumble and sighed. I really don’t wanna eat that slop...it’s..sketchy as all get out! But I’m starving..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:06 pm

@Checkmate
(i'm thinking that maybe I can introduce another skye clone somehow lol)
(as like a hired therapist for jinx)
(like silco's like that's it, here. have a therapist, you need one
i can already imagine it.
silco: what do you mean you quit
skye: you haven't paid
silco: yes i have-
skye: not ENOUGH. you told me you had a trauma survivor slash possible schizophreniac slash sociopath. JINX?
silco:...
skye: no money... no treatment.
silco: fine- )

"What, can't stomach the finest cuisine of Zaun?" Vi remarked, already starting down the alleyway. "Or is the post-trauma anxiety still making you sick?"

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:15 pm

@Pidge

( YES. Also thinking bout bringing Darwin in too but yes!)

Sighing again “ nope I’m good “ she lied to both and followed the punk. Fine I’ll TRY it. Food is food anyways when it comes down to it ...still sketchy .

———
( perhaps now?)
Jinx gave a snort and put her spy glass away, only to place her hands on her knees. “ that’s what I thought “ she huffed and glared. Laughing she stood up and jumped off the building . Returning ‘ home’ .

Eventually she made it to the hang out bar spot and sat down “ the usual chuck!” She grinned. And the bar boy gave a somewhat scared expression , serving the blue haired girl.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:40 pm

@Checkmate

(heheheee)

Vi just chuckled, nudging Caitlyn forward.

———

(bet. i wanna call her skye, slightly, but tbh that'd be odd. so i'll go w/destiny hehe
i'll consider her apart from a skye style self insert.)

"Ahem."

A rich, low voice came from behind her, behind a plague doctor-style mask that looked more like a cat's face than that of a bird.

Long, midnight purple robes hung over her tall, regal figure, shoulder-length, raven hair swooping out from under her wide-brimmed hat.

"Before you shoot me, know that I too, am armed. I've been sent by a very close friend of yours. He gave me information about a certain person named Jinx, and that she was a bit.. mentally disturbed?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:06 pm

@Pidge

( sounds good!)

Jinx , who was currently messing with the straw and drinking in a silly fashion, she raised her brow and blew out of the straw. Causing the blue orb to drop into the cub. Wowee this a first! Laughing, she grabbed her gun anyways , spun around in a flash and aimed it at Destiny anyways. Glancing at her over her shoulder. “ That’s meeee freak a zoid. What is this Halloween?” She grinned.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:18 pm

@Checkmate

The woman didn't flinch, instead removing her mask in a fluid motion. Her eyes were severe, a piercing violet-- lined with sharp lashes catlike in appearance. She looked to be in her late twenties-- early thirties at the oldest.

"No, this is a consultation. But, considering the fact you're set on killing me, I daresay this is an intervention. Please, put it away."

She gave Jinx a dismissive wave-- she took no nonsense. Especially not from her patients.

She looked at the bartender. "I'll have the same."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:25 pm

@Pidge

The bar tender gulped and got the drink ready . Shivering from it all.

Jinx raised her brow at the women, this was indeed a first and quite frankly she was heavily confused. So she put the weapon away in swift only to play with her drink and turned back around. “ I don’t need you’re help “ she growled out as she stared at the blue orb that was now in her hands. “ and frankly I don’t want your help. Im fine cat lady “ she snarled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:30 pm

@Checkmate
(SHE CALLED HER CAT LADY OMG YES
CRAZY CAT LADY)

"Your father figure seems to think otherwise," Destiny retorted, accent sharp like the rest of her. "Besides. I've been paid for this. It's not like I want to be here either, but I'm a woman of business, and I have standards. I'm not just going to steal someone's money like the rest of Zaun's filth. I might as well make a steady profit than a quick buck. So."

She swept her robes to the side so she could sit comfortably, and perched herself beside Jinx. "I would recommend you get comfortable."

She was already analyzing Jinx from head to toe.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:08 pm

@Pidge

( hehe )

The bar tender slid Destiny’s drink to her and tried to mind his own business

Jinx already hated Destiny. A she reminded her of Caitlyn with the hat and B she wouldn’t leave her alone! Her eyes widened at one certain phrase she used and her muscles tensed.Zaun’s filth . Though she let out another crazed laugh

“ Right back at ya Crazy Cat lady . You’re in for a hell of a ride ! “ she snickered but gave her a warning glare. Looking back at the bar tender who jolted. “ Youre doing great Chuck “ she grinned only to finish off her drink. I can’t believe Silco did this to me...well fine then. I’m gonna be a pain in her sides if she’s that determined. I DONT NEED THERAPY...IM NOT THAT CRAZY SHEESH.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:01 pm

@Checkmate

Destiny examined the drink and assumed it was made the same way as Jinx's.

"An interesting combination. Might serve as a powerful hallucinogenic and an overall depressant under the right conditions," she mused, disgust plain in her tone. "I have a few questions, which might pass for small talk. One, do you drink often? Two... why do you do it?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:14 pm

@Pidge

( well since she’s 17 that’s a definet nO lol)

Jinx’s brows furrowed only to snort. Drink? EW GROSS no way! Seriously what did this topsider take her for? Might as well humor her. “ seriously ?” She laughed. “ I don’t drink the ONLY thing I’m allowed to take is shimmer “ she cackled. “ That’s all you’re getting outta me for now cat lady “ she grinned .

A memory flashed of Vander taking the bartenders place could be seen. He used to give her the same drink when she was younger. This caused her to frown absentmindedly and for her to zone out a touch.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:51 pm

@Checkmate

( oop xD destiny knows that people break the law tho lol
what are the other characters' ages? .,. )

Destiny nodded. "I see. Again, I said, under the right circumstances. I could already tell the shimmer was a part of it."

She set the drink down on the counter. Perhaps they made it differently for my sake.

"Is this a place you come to for the sake of relaxation?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:08 pm

@Pidge

( I wanna say mid twenties I’m not certain. But I managed to see Jinx’s somewhere so..I’ll look em up)

Jinx made a face and once again huffed once she snapped out of it. Besides drinking is Sevikas thing...stupid crank ..at least I think. Though she gave a playful smirk. Relaxation ? “ noPe. Nostalgia I suppose “ she shrugged . She wasn’t exactly lying. “ Nah my relaxation is in the most awesomest base ever! hAhA “ she grinned and got up. “ speaking of which I Needa get back to my personal work. Unless you wanna tag along , which I’m sure you will “ she said with a small eye roll .

Grabbing the blue stone she tossed and catched it once again and started to leave to a area in the bar.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:16 pm

@Checkmate

( ah cool! )

Destiny's eyes widened, stony face showing some emotion for the first time in a while. The glow of the blue sphere reflected off her shadowed eyes, and she stood up, pacing after Jinx. "That orb. Where did you get it?"

She knew that those weren't to be touched. Not by the likes of her!

Silco probably had them laying around..

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:27 pm

@Pidge

So THATS why she’s here...go figure . Just like all of piltover .

Jinx stopped and side eyed her , her grip on the orb tight. As if saying ‘ mine back off ‘. Her eye seemed to glow a vibrant magenta in the shadows “ Finders keepers lady.And stole it from Mr progress himself. “ she answered . Glaring “ if you want to stay alive I’d recommend you don’t do anything “ she snarled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:11 am

@Checkmate

"I'm not looking to make trouble, I'm looking to fix it," Destiny scoffed. "So I'll let you have your plaything, it's clear your mind has been stuck in a childish groove since you were traumatized. Silco neglected to tell me what happened exactly, but I think I know now."

She pulled out a pocket watch and checked it. "What sorts of plans do you have today?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:27 am

@Pidge

( Jinx aint going to be that easy lmao )

Jinx seemed to calm down a touch from that only to tense up more. Everything about this woman sat her bones on fire! At least Vi was actually trying to help..at least she seemed genuine..Silco you and I are gonna have a chat about this! gritting her teeth “ you know nothing about me” she snarled. Scoffing “ yeah that’s what they all say. And Silco can say what he wants to say “ she huffed already defending him and to his hide.

Her brow raised. Plans? “ As I said before, personal work , in my ‘room’ “ she huffed doing her best to mock destiny’s tone on the first half. “ why got a fancy tea party to go to Piltie ?” She sneered.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:54 am

@Checkmate

( ik and i lOve it lol )

"Well, there's a rhyme and reason to psychotherapy, so you're going to hear some similar things," Destiny growled.

"And no, I'm not fond of the party scene. I hate to disappoint you. What sorts of things do you mess around with in that little base of yours..? Weapons, I assume? Explosives? Or do you prefer a more artistic outlet?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:06 am

@Pidge

Jinx was actually shocked from that well I’ll be damned she’s a defect ! her eyes widened a bit at that. Though she smirked and fully turned to face her “ if you’re so curious why don’t you come and find out?” Might as well invite her , since she won’t leave at all. Yet. With that she headed off in a happy bounce mode once more. “ hope you don’t mind loud music ~” she called back with a wide grin and vanished into the darkness.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:16 am

@Checkmate

Ah, the bittersweet taste of success.

Destiny donned her mask again, following the delinquent with fluid strides. She hoped that today's consultation would prove a bit more successful after a thorough examination of the so-called "hideout". Maybe she could chat with Silco to avoid the ear-shattering music Jinx seemed to enjoy so much.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:27 am

@Pidge

It didn’t take Jinx long to get to work. Snapping her goggles on she got started. She took some sort of screw driver and worked on her monkey bombs to better accommodate the hex tech gem. The music loud as can be making her grin even more and spin around with a laugh.
Wanna join me?
Come and play!
But I might shoot you in your face
Bombs and bullets will do the trick!
What we need here is a little bit of panic!
Do you ever wanna catch me?
Right now I'm feeling ignored!
So can you try a little harder?
I'm really getting bored!

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:05 pm

@Checkmate

Destiny kept her distance, wincing at the echoes in the cavern. Even when she stood this far away, it wasn't that pleasant to listen to.

Silco approached her with a stony expression, and decided he'd strike up a conversation.

"Any luck yet?"

"She's out of her mind," Destiny scoffed.

"That's why I hired you," Silco fired back. "Have you made any progress? At all? You promised me you could handle her."

"I've already deduced from your experiences that she's a sociopathic trauma survivor with developing schizophrenia. It's treatable, but it'll be difficult due to the shimmer in her system. I hate to tell you this, but the drug's making it worse."

She glared at Jinx, who looked happier than a crow with a truffle. "And if you want to preserve her hearing, you'll tell her to turn that garbage down a little. Can't be safe for the structural integrity of this cavern." She tapped the rocky wall with her stylized cane contemptuously.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:21 pm

@Pidge

( love the dynamic omg )
Jinx had kept on drilling into her contraptions, jamming all the while like a crazed ape. Her ‘ spidey senses ‘ kicked in and through her goggles, she glanced back and saw Destini and Silco standing side by side. Huffing she gave the pair a secret glare only to return to work. After all this time he’s finally doing this? NOW?! I’m so confused

I wanna try something fun right now
I guess some people call it anarchy!
Let's blow this city to ashes
And see what Pow-Pow thinks
It's such pathetic neatness
But not for long 'cause it'll get jinxed!
So much better, so much fun
Let's start from scratch and blow up the sun!

Smirking as she finished a bomb she decided to throw one off of the platform and into the abyss. Creating a loud explosion and smoke seconds later causing her to laugh in pride .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:49 pm

@Checkmate

( hehe same-
jinx calling destiny mom in a sarcastic and degrading sorta way tho-
or alternatively calling destiny silco's girlfriend )

The two adults behind her watched the scene without so much as flinching.

"I say, it would seem the threat is more imminent than I thought," Destiny droned. "You had better increase your payment or settle for a fool. I won't ask again."

"You need to hold up your end of the deal before I can do that," Silco snapped. "I hired you to heal her, not FIX her. She isn't a broken piece of machinery, she's a human being. She needs a doctor... not a mechanic."

"You've made your point Silco, and frankly I don't see a good way to continue with this. Perhaps she'd do better chatting with my daughter, that way I wouldn't be the one caught in the crossfire if she happened to tire of the exercises..."

"Do whatever you have to," Silco hissed, exasperated. "Just... help her. Please. I've already done all I can.. but I'm not a doctor of psychology.. I am.. unfit, for that sort of thing. I fear I'll give her the wrong kind of treatment and.. hurt her further."

Destiny listened, watching as Silco stared off at Jinx. She could tell he was distraught.

"I'll see what I can do. But increase the payment by eight percent first."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:13 pm

@Pidge

( YES )

Jinx was glad that she couldn’t hear them right now. She bet that it was something really boring anyhow.
Feeling really amped up now , she busted out laughing in a happy psychotic manner only to grab two Monkey bombs . Raising the bombs up to her face, she bit the pins and ripped them off with her teeth only to twirl throw one and toss the other . Once again creating explosions. Each explosion lighting that match, the thirst for more destruction .

Checkmate
Checkmate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next