The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 25 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

( E Ack )

Jinx started shivering and fell to her knees as well. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the floor. She held one arm and dropped her gun for now. She hated this place, but Rho was saved. Heilin was dead. She fulfilled her purpose.

She just had to get rid of what she had just seen in her head.

—————

Eta flew into even more panic. She then unlatched the door with shaky hands and with all her strength, opened the giant door. Grunting as she did, a large creeking sound was heard and eventually she fully opened it.

Once the door was open, she quickly spotted the bundled up body of Rho underneath the blanket. And her mind flew into a panic, her eyes widened and they welled up.

“ nonono-“ she murmured fearing the worst. She darted over to What she assumed was Rho and knelt down beside them, only to gently scoop them up in her arms. Her entire nature calm, gentle and loving.

Nononono please, please I lost you once I don’t wanna lose you again. I know I’m bad fortune but please...please janna don’t let it take them away from m-me. I’m tired of losing the people I love “ Eta whimpered, she went to remove the blanket from their face so she could at least see them.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 25 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:31 pm

( smol post aa )

Rho swallowed.

"Alright," they said softly. They stood to the side for the moment.

"Is it... is it alright if I stay here...? In the lab?"

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:37 pm

( is okay! )

Viktor furrowed his brows and sighed.

“ I think it’s best you leave for now. For your own sake, and don’t worry, shes in good hands “ he soothed/ reassured.

Eta remained passed out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:58 pm

( imma take a small break from this one so we can do the character swap if that's ok- )

Rho nodded.

They sighed softly and took a step over to Eta. They gave her a kiss on the forehead, then backed away.

"I-I'll be in the area if you need me," they reassured both Viktor and Eta.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:07 pm

( ye is all good! Loosin a bit of inspo too so ye a break is nice )

Eta huffed softly in an unconscious manner, flicking her ears at the kiss.

Viktor nodded in Rho’s direction as he turned to head over to Eta.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:45 pm

(WERE BAACK BABYYYY )
(le timeskip )

It had been half a year since Eta had been changed back to human, she had a more bushy hair cut that looked to be like a wolf cut. Her entire body had scars on it now as she wore a blueish jean color jacket. She looked like she’s seen better days that’s for sure. And worst of all…she had the Roman numerals CIX branded on to the left palm of her hand. Project 109.

She was treated like a damn animal….nothing but a pure test subject with Singed…it took a toll on her mind, but Rho saved her. And she was forever great full.

Right now Eta was playing her violin in Rho’s shop, playing Paint It Black as her fingers danced in a flash of light across the delicate strings. Her bow striking the strings with furious speed as her eyes closed. Whenever she played..you know she wasn’t in a good state of mind. Her right leg moved up and down in tandem with her stroking the strings. She was lost in the movement.

It looked majestic, and yet….a hint of….disturbance could be felt in the air. Like it was a mad violinist with how much passion and force she put behind everything as the beautiful music echoed through the quaint little upstairs loft of Rho’s workshop.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:55 pm

( YESSS )

Rho was busy heating candle wax-- the music was rather pleasant, but they knew why Eta needed to do it. That was enough to worry them-- just a little.

They'd cut their hair a little to a breezier, summery length, and sported a midnight blue vest over a white button-up.

Though it hadn't been long since they'd reunited with Eta, they looked years older than they ought to. Likely the shimmer intake.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:25 pm

( EE )

Eta didn’t mind Rho’s older look, she loved them just the same if not more. Her thoughts on them will never change.

She was glad to be reunited with Rho, she missed them so much and was beyond great full for the lengths that Rho had gone to save her. She thought she was a lost cause…that she would die as such a beast. That her humanity would be lost.

But of course, Rho wouldn’t let that happen. And she was glad they didn’t.

Eta kept playing the song she was a little ways through the beginning now of it. She still had a long way to go, she soon then started swaying with the music.

Memories of the horrid event of Singed experimenting on her raced through her mind, his burnt face, flashes of her shimmer filled veins. Her screams, eventually her roars and snarls of being a pure beast. It all flashed in tune with the music.

As they flashed, the music seemed to turn a bit more faster and violent but it stayed the same song.

She knew Rho was most likely busy with their candle making, that’s one of the things she loved about this place and them, the candles. She associated Rho with Candles now. It was just the sweet scents that would burn from the wick if scent was added to it, it was calming to her. Rho was calming to her.

The undertaker kept playing her violin.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:29 pm

( SDHSHS THE BEBE
also smol post ack )

Rho began measuring the fragrances for each of the candles.

They didn't look up from their work, making sure they didn't disturb her.

There wasn't much they could do other than leave her be, they'd found. At least they could keep an eye on her, at the very least.

A dash of lavender here, a bit of cedar, and finally a little vanilla. The scents were powerful enough for Eta to smell, if she paid attention.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:52 am

( EE, and is oki )

Eta did pay attention, she always paid attention to her surroundings. But now her senses were dangerously and violently alert now. But also more heightened due to her…well, past traumatic event. Her senses remained heightened to that of a wolfs. That included smell, hearing, speed and even strength. Her eye sight was miraculous at night too, she still had that heat vision type sight as well.

Ironically enough Rho was supposed to be the one to gain better eye sight…she had no use for it like they did. She found this out a week after she turned human due to Viktors efforts.

She was also more dangerously alert because of Silco and Jinx. Jinx always managed to catch her off guard, but they’ve all been lucky since Jinx thought that she was dead…guess being dead was a good thing In some ways. It gave you a sense of reinventing yourself and starting a new.

The sweet lavender smell reached Eta’s nose first which calmed her down in a near instant. Lavender she liked more out of those three scents. She sighed softly as she visualized Rho pouring and measuring their candle scents. The lavender scent was like a purple trail in her mind and swirled and flowed into the image of Rho working.

Eta smiled softly and almost instantly, her music began to grow softer and less violent as her face softened.

Over the time frame of being back, her families business was also rebuilt thanks to piltover. So now she could continue working with the environment she thrived most in. Khanna still kept her librarian job since she found it more soothing, but she still kept tabs on the morgue. But now, the family business solely belonged to Eta now. She was the boss now. And she found pride in it.

Eta continued playing in a softer tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:57 pm

( eee )

Rho breathed a sigh and began mixing the fragrances into the wax.

They weren't sure how long Eta would keep this up, but they knew it was about time for a tea break anyway.

They figured that she needed to rest her hands, at least. She'd probably get a cramp if she kept up like this.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:52 pm

( The Bebe ack )

Eventually, the song came to near its end. The song slowly faded off as Eta’s fingers got slower and slower as well as with her bow and eventually, breathing a sigh of relief as she stopped playing.

She didn’t get hand cramps since she’s trained herself to play like this for a good while. But if she played for hours on end, then she would.

The Rook stared at the ground with an empty gaze. Yet…it held a subtle hint of sorrow and pain. Her shoulders slouched.

Her gaze flicked to the left.

“ No i don’t feel better “ Eta mumbled.

She did, she felt vastly better than before she started playing…but not enough. It wasn’t enough.

A figure could be seen far behind her in the shadows of the loft. It was in the shape of a man so faint.

Eta sighed heavily and ran her hand down her face only to rub the bridge of her nose and forehead. She then got up, still holding her instruments only to set them on the couch that she was sitting on.

She then began to make her way downstairs. Maybe chatting would help.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:57 pm

( right back atcha ack )

Rho let the candles cool, then stepped aside.

"Tea break?" they called to Eta. They hadn't wanted to interrupt her-- so they'd been waiting till she paused.

They washed their hands and got out a pair of mugs.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25