The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 24 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

( E Ack )

Jinx started shivering and fell to her knees as well. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the floor. She held one arm and dropped her gun for now. She hated this place, but Rho was saved. Heilin was dead. She fulfilled her purpose.

She just had to get rid of what she had just seen in her head.

—————

Eta flew into even more panic. She then unlatched the door with shaky hands and with all her strength, opened the giant door. Grunting as she did, a large creeking sound was heard and eventually she fully opened it.

Once the door was open, she quickly spotted the bundled up body of Rho underneath the blanket. And her mind flew into a panic, her eyes widened and they welled up.

“ nonono-“ she murmured fearing the worst. She darted over to What she assumed was Rho and knelt down beside them, only to gently scoop them up in her arms. Her entire nature calm, gentle and loving.

Nononono please, please I lost you once I don’t wanna lose you again. I know I’m bad fortune but please...please janna don’t let it take them away from m-me. I’m tired of losing the people I love “ Eta whimpered, she went to remove the blanket from their face so she could at least see them.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 24 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:13 pm

( Wehehe don’t worry I got it >:3 But also awww )

Eta melted at their embrace and buried her face in their embrace. Making a soft bark as if to say I missed you too.

A random student walked down to the first floor and went wide eyed in pure utter terror.

MONSTER; BEAST” He yelled out.

Eta perked her ears up and folded them back only to whimper in fear for a moment. But then...she smelt his fear. The prey like scent went to her brain and started messing with her. She grumbled.

——————

Caitlyn entered the room again and smiled once she saw Vi.

“ here we are, also brought two boxes of donuts so, were all set “ she giggled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:31 pm

( fr ack
and OOP here we gooo )

Rho tensed.

"Don't talk about her like that!" they snapped, turning to look at the slanderous stranger.

———

"Donuts...?" Vi rasped. "You can have those... it hurts to swallow, heh..."

She winced. "S-sorry..."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:43 pm

( WEHEHE )

The male student went wide eyed in disbelief.

Her?! ITS AN IT, A THING! G-GET THE HELL AWAY FROM IT YOURE GONNA GET HURT!” He yelled. A group of other students started to form around that area and looked wide eyed, all of them filled with fear, some even ran off but others chose to stay to look at the weird beast.

Eta was.....struggling, the fear scents have practically surrounded her brain and was activating her kill drive. A rather...feral snarl escaped her lips but she stayed put as she tried to fight it. Not wanting to hurt anyone.

——-

Caitlyn just furrowed her brow and gently ‘ ssssh’d ‘ her.

“ ssssh it’s okay, I figured....I just..I dunno I was...trying to make this better I guess “ she soothed, she sat her glass on the side table. She then knelt infront of Vi and held Vi’s mug with both hands.

“ open up for me?” She asked softly.  

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:50 pm

( E )

"Eta... don't," Rho warned, trying to hold her back. "Please... just... come with Viktor and I. Please...?"

They didn't want to deal with all of that nonsense.

——

Vi smirked.

"Right away, officer," she whispered. She adjusted her position before parting her jaw just a little, like a bird waiting for a worm.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:01 pm

Viktor stayed silent unsure of what to do. The Enforcer guard was gonna act but Viktor held his arm out to block him and the guard stayed put.

Eta whimpered and remained frozen, she was...having trouble and didn’t risk moving. She needed to focus.

“ Young man I suggest you head back to your dorm, immediately, this is for academia lab eyes only. “ Viktor advised as he looked up at the male student.

The male student just scoffed.

NO. Are you both insane?! You’re endangering us all by bringing that beast in here! It’s a monster that’s gonna kill us all! “ The male student hissed.

Eta snarled again, loosing it.

Viktor glared at the student.

“ it was human and your hurting her feelings, further more you’re making her and I rather angry so stand down. Now “ Viktor said firmly.

The male student scoffed.

Feelings?! Now I know your delusional, something like that can’t possibly be human! It’s a demonic beast that should be sent to hell! “ the student yelled.

Eta lost it, one....she was hurt. And two, the scent was too much. The wolf roared her head off in a feral manner and struggled to get out of Rho’s arms. Wanting nothing more than to kill that student.

———-

Caitlyn chuckled and lined up the mug to Vi’s mouth and gently started tipping it and pouring its contents.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:00 pm

Rho was thrown to the side, and they crashed to the ground.

They tried to scramble to their feet, panicking.

———

Vi did her best to swallow the tea. The warmth helped soothe the pain in her throat, and the honey helped with the taste.

She didn't realise just how much of a sweet tooth she had. She never really got the chance to enjoy treats or desserts, so she just thought it was her playing favourites.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:09 pm

Eta made a mad dash for the student before Viktor or the Enforcer could stop her. Her eyes glowing vibrant blue with wild fury.

The male student let out a scream and tried to scramble up the stairs as fast as he could. Whilst the other students just screamed and ran off to hide. Screams of monster and beast were heard in the crowd.

The male student tripped on a step causing him to fall on his stomach, and just as he looked behind him.

Eta was seen lunging at him and successfully pinned him to the ground.

The male student screamed at the top of his lungs, but it was quickly interrupted by Eta’s fangs grabbing his neck.

Eta jerked and yanked her head back and forth, like a dog shredding a stuffed animal. The male student tried to struggle but he quickly fell limp in her jaws.

Her teeth were glued shut as she shook her head violently, her kill drive consuming her. Eventually she ripped the male students head clean off and tossed it off of the railing. It tumbling to the ground.

Being covered in blood, she let out a feral, bestial like roar that echoed through the entire building.

The Enforcer went wide eyed as well as Viktor, the Enforcer aimed his rifle in a shaky manner, afraid to shoot.

———-

( THE BEBE )

Caitlyn smiled and kept a slow and steady pace.

“ sssssh there you go, that’s it. Good job “ she soothed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:53 am

Rho watched, eyes wide with fear.

Not because they feared for their life-- because they feared for Eta's life.

———

Vi's eyes sparkled hearing the praise.

Especially hearing it from Caitlyn-- it made a world of a difference.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:13 am

( THE BEBE both of them )
( not me thinking of corrupted toothless with Eta when he has those snake eyes—)

Eta heard and saw the rest of the students running. It just, got her going more. She turned looked over her shoulder though as she saw the Enforcer aim at her. Her ears folded back and hissed only to roar, slobber flying mixed with blood.

The Enforcer jolted and fired a messy shot, this hit Eta right in her Shimmer growth.

She let out a screech of pure pain and fell down the stairs, bumping every step as shimmer spilled from the growth and staining the stairs.

She writhed in pain and let out another pained roar. Not able to get up.

———-

Caitlyn noticed and smiled.

“ good girl “ she murmured then pulled the mug away. “ feel a bit better?” She asked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:25 am

( YEYE SAME—
but OMG THE BABYY MY HEART NUU )

Rho scrambled to their feet and dashed over to Eta, panicking.

"VIKTOR!" they screamed. "Help, she's dying!"

They wrapped their arms around her, not caring that the shimmer stained their clothes and skin.

"Shhhh, sh-shhh... it's alright Eta, I'm here--" they soothed, as tears began to spill down their face.

———
( awww ma heeeartt )

If Vi had a tail it'd be wagging uncontrollably.

"Yeah," she whispered, doing her best to smile. "You know... you know what I like, heh."

She winced again. "Sorry I'm... such a deadweight... I-I don't... get sick often."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:40 am

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA MA HEART OMG )

Eta whimpered as her nature seemed to go back to normal. She looked up at Rho and whined loudly. She hardly remembered what happened but oh god did it hurt. Her body started to visibly shiver.

Viktor snapped out of it right then and there. He glared at the Enforcer.

“ you’re fired “ he hissed then ran over to the pair.

The Enforcer looked dumbfounded and in disbelief as he lowered his gun.

Viktor knelt beside the pair “ we need to get her to my lab, I got the tools there “ his voice calm.

—————

( right back atcha the Bebe )

Caitlyn furrowed her brow.

“ it’s fine, please don’t apologize...things happen. And you’re not a deadweight. It’s just a bit difficult right now cuz I don’t have the needed meds for you. “ she reassured.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:00 pm

( SAME AA )

"H-how do we get her there?" Rho questioned, eyes wide. "I can't lift her, we-- we need-- we need someone stronger."

—————

Vi let out a sad, quiet grunt.

"Sorry... I'm just... not used to being the one being taken care of," she admitted. "That's all."

She sniffed, trying to smile. "Last person who actually gave a shit about me was my old man, heh..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:16 pm

Viktor frowned and glanced at the ground.

“ I dunno I—“ he perked his head up and looked at the currently fired Enforcer.

“ you’re not fired yet, go and get Jayce! Now!” Viktor ordered harshly.

The Enforcer nodded and ran up the other flight of stairs full speed ahead.

=======

Caitlyns face fell.

“ I bet you aren’t....a-and I’m so sorry about your father. Whatever happened to him....but you’re not alone anymore, I’m here, a-and I’m never leaving you okay?....promise. You’re safe here with me. “ she soothed as she reached out and brushed a piece of hair out of Vi’s face.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:15 pm

Rho just pressed their whole body against Eta, trying to soothe her the best they could.

"Shhhh, shhh... it'll be alright... it'll... it'll be alright..." they murmured, holding back sobs.

---

Vi closed her heavy eyes and sighed through her nose.

Caitlyn's hand felt like a bandage on a wound-- like water in a desert.

"...Thank you," she whispered, leaning into the touch.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:09 pm

( the Bebe ma heart...both of em )

Eta whimpered and nuzzled her face into Rho’s body. She could tell They were upset, so she nudged them in a calm fashion, despite the pain, despite everything. She reached up and licked their chin to soothe them.

Almost as if to say ‘ it’s okay ‘ on her end. She didn’t want to die....but if she were to....it’ll be okay.

Eventually the officer found Jayce’s room and knocked on it frantically.

“ we have a situation the beasts been wounded! “ he shouted. Hoping Jayce would hear him.

————

Caitlyn nodded, her gaze soft. She kept her hand there for a while and brushed it with her thumb.

“ of course....” she soothed. She just sat there like that for the time being.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:19 pm

( fr ye ;v; )

Jayce sighed heavily and darted out of his room.

"Show me where they are," he ordered, walking past the enforcer.

————

Vi eventually fell unconscious right then and there.

Her breathing was noisy and rough, like the sound of a blade scraping over a stone.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:21 pm

The Enforcer led Jayce to the group,he explained the entirety of what just happened to him too.

——-

Caitlyn sighed in relief and nodded.

“ You’re safe with me, promise.....now rest...” she soothed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:39 pm

Jayce caught his breath and glanced down at Eta.

"So you need me to take her to the lab?"

"Yes?" Rho confirmed, panic still plain in their tone.

"Got it. Lemme just--"

Jayce wrapped his arms around Eta's upper half and dragged her in the other direction, grunting.

"Little help?!"

A couple other enforcers surrounded him and tried to help him out.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:51 pm

( poor crow ack )

Eta’s body was easily lifted up after everyone’s help, she passed out due to the pain moments later.

Viktor sighed in relief as he stood up. He nodded at Jayce and the other enforcers only to glare at the Enforcer that shot her.

Now you’re fired “ he hissed and followed the rest up the stairs.

The Enforcer hung his head and headed out to the exit, he was only trying to protect the students!.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:08 pm

( right back atcha - )

Rho staggered to their feet and followed after them as fast as they could.

Jayce pulled Eta all the way to Viktor's lab, grimacing at the sight of the shimmer trail coating the floor.

"Well now my back's going to be screaming at me for the next few days, but... there you go," he grunted as he stood up.

Rho thanked him.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:14 pm

Viktor sighed in relief, as soon as they all made it. He also grimaced at the shimmer trail.

“ I Know, I’m sorry...” he murmured. He looked up at Jayce “ Thank you, I owe you one. “ he said as he gave him a smile.

Eta still remained passed out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:26 pm

Jayce gave him a nod before walking off.

"Come on, we don't have time!" Rho hissed.

They tugged on Eta's fur and tried to move her further into the lab.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:59 pm

Viktor winced and grabbed a hold of Eta’s arm with a loud grunt.

“ god shes heavy—w-whats she made out of?” He grunted as he tried lifting her further into the lab.

“ grab her other arm!” He ordered.

Eta moved easily with their help combined.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:09 pm

Rho did so and tugged Eta into the room.

They tried to catch their breath, rubbing their upper chest to relieve some of the pain.

"I-is there anything I can do?" they asked him.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:23 pm

Viktor shook his head, panting for air.

“ No nono, you’ve done plenty. But now it is time to leave the scientist to work “ he said softly as he went to his work desk. He grabbed the tweezers and a few other too.s and studied them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next