The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 23 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

( E Ack )

Jinx started shivering and fell to her knees as well. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the floor. She held one arm and dropped her gun for now. She hated this place, but Rho was saved. Heilin was dead. She fulfilled her purpose.

She just had to get rid of what she had just seen in her head.

—————

Eta flew into even more panic. She then unlatched the door with shaky hands and with all her strength, opened the giant door. Grunting as she did, a large creeking sound was heard and eventually she fully opened it.

Once the door was open, she quickly spotted the bundled up body of Rho underneath the blanket. And her mind flew into a panic, her eyes widened and they welled up.

“ nonono-“ she murmured fearing the worst. She darted over to What she assumed was Rho and knelt down beside them, only to gently scoop them up in her arms. Her entire nature calm, gentle and loving.

Nononono please, please I lost you once I don’t wanna lose you again. I know I’m bad fortune but please...please janna don’t let it take them away from m-me. I’m tired of losing the people I love “ Eta whimpered, she went to remove the blanket from their face so she could at least see them.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 23 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:03 pm

"Uhh, well--" Jayce began, eyes widening further. "Lemme be brief. You, um... you had what looked to be a wolf in your lab, which... which escaped by jumping out the window, and ran through the streets of Piltover..."

Rho's jaw dropped, but they didn't interrupt him.

"And not to mention the fact you were nowhere to be found, Viktor, and when I do find you, you're talking with Rho about... Janna knows what, about mutual feelings or something!"

"JAYCE TALIS!" Rho snapped, smacking him on the shoulder with their cane. "It is nothing of the sort!"

——

Vi let out a feeble, ragged whimper.

"M'okayyy..."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:19 pm

( JACYE OMG-)

Viktor was too dumbfounded to speak at the moment, he was great full that Jayce was concerned but how dare he assume?! His mouth hung open from the shock alone. Though was he was beyond thankful.

It took him a moment and shook his head.

“ Thank you Rho. “ he addressed then looked at Jayce “ I simply wanted to spend some time with Rho before they decided to disappear to Janna who knows where again. As friends. Simply put, we went to the local cafe that was all. But you—you scared off Eta?! “ he snapped, his gaze harsh.

His golden gaze harsh as the anger finally set in. He shook his head and growled.

Rho and I were gonna find a cure for Eta! That’s why I let her sleep in my lab! That’s why shes there! She was behaving just fine until you scared her off! Where the hell is she?!” Viktor snapped in pure outrage.

———-

Caitlyn frowned in sympathy and nodded only to give Vi a forehead kiss then get up and head to the phone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:26 pm

( WHEEZE I SORRI
but at least they've finally cleared it up for him PFTT )

"She's on her way back right now," Jayce eventually sputtered. "Enforcers... put her in a wagon. Officer Kiramman oversaw the whole thing."

Rho dropped their arm to their side, letting out a shocked scoff.

"As soon as I let my guard down..."

"And Viktor, for your information, we didn't do anything. She saw us and bolted," Jayce added, talking over Rho's irritated muttering.

———

Vi didn't make any noises after that; the pain was too much.

She couldn't think clearly, either. All she wanted to do was spend time with Caitlyn, and now she couldn't even do that without getting Caitlyn sick.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:46 pm

( ye lol )

Viktor went wide eyed at the first part, but was greatly relieved. Then he glared at Jayce in irritation.

“ It’s Because she doesn’t know who you are Jayce. Ergh.....but thank you for bringing her back “ he grumbled a headache was starting form. He agreed with Rho’s mutterings.

Mel had overheard them talking and darted over to where they all were, her face full of fear.

“ Has that..that beast been dealt with?” She asked, her tone full of fear as she looked at Jayce. Then back at Viktor only to be relieved.

“oh thank janna....you’re back...and greetings Rho “ she said and gave them both a respectful bow.

Viktor huffed.

——-

( the Bebee )

Caitlyn had successfully got the doctors on the other end of the line and was talking to them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:43 am

"Yes, she's been taken care of," Jayce sighed. "But turns out she was human and was the librarian's daughter, no less."

"Khanna...? You spoke with her?" Rho asked.

"Yes, and... Eta... is on her way back to the lab."

——

Vi overheard and closed her eyes.

She tried to suppress another shiver but to no avail.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:10 am

Mel went wide eyed at the reveal only to duck her head.

“ Oh..I see...my apologies...” she sighed in relief “ well, that was...quite the day “ she said as she cleared her throat.

Viktor just sighed heavily and nodded.

“ Indeed...” he grumbled.

“ Well then, Viktor, Jayce, Rho....I’ll leave you three be to deal with the poor thing. “ Mel said.

———

It was gonna take Caitlyn a little while to get Vi the needed medicine so she was gonna be on the phone.

“ No I don’t care if shes from the undercity shes my girlfriend and she needs help! I’m not the one to abuse my power but I will arrest you if you don’t give her what she needs to survive!” Caitlyn snapped, her tone harsh.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:32 am

"Good day, Counsellor," Jayce said softly, ducking his head respectfully.

Rho echoed the phrase but wasn't as flowery with their delivery. It was clear they weren't happy with Mel's decision to call Eta a beast.

———

Vi raised an eyebrow after hearing that.

She felt herself smile. Maybe her face was too weak to make the expression, but she felt it in her heart.

Get 'em, Cupcake.
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:48 am

( Wehehe protective Crow )

Mel nodded at Jayce then looked at Rho, she held no regret in her decision, her fear reaction was valid. She just nodded curtly at Rho and headed off.

Viktor sighed heavily.

“ Any-who, thank you for the update Jayce, I applaud your aid in the manner. Now Rho and I need to deal with Eta when she gets back. “ he said softly, he Wasn’t completely angry at Jayce, just angry at the situation.

———

After a long while Caitlyn returned with a irritated expression on her face.

“ well that’s settled, you’ll get your medicine tomorrow, it was the earliest I could prescribe it for....sorry Vi “ she sighed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:17 pm

( yep they aint takin no bs )

Jayce gave him a nod, but didn't leave just yet.

"I was worried about you, you know," he admitted.

Rho noticed the subtle signals in his body language and took note of them.

Hm.

Well I think I have you figured out, Mr. Talis.

———

"S'okay," Vi rasped.

Her whole body shivered for a moment.

"Missed you..." 

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:25 pm

( Wehe AND PFFFFFT.
Rho went: I KNOW WHAT YOU AREEEEEEE )

Viktor’s gaze softened at that, his entire body calmed down and his brows furrowed. He honestly felt greatly touched, his heart warmed up.

“....I’m sorry, I didn’t...I didn’t intend to worry you. Truly. “ he murmured.

———-

Caitlyn caught the shiver and frowned in sympathy as she knelt down beside Vi. She then placed a gentle hand on her forehead and stroked it.

“ I know...but I’m here now. Everything’s taken care of, Eta’s safe at the academy Theyre gonna find a way to fix her. I cleared everything up as well as Khanna. You’ll get your medicine soon too, It’s all gonna be okay “ she soothed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:42 pm

( YE LOL )

Almost without warning, Jayce took a step forward and brought Viktor into a protective hug.

Rho's eyes widened, but they didn't react beyond that.

I definitely have you figured out.

"Please tell me where you're going next time," Jayce muttered. "I know you, Viktor. I know enough to know I shouldn't let you out of my sight."

———

Vi let out a tiny pained whimper.

"Hurts..." she choked out. "...I-I'm cold... r-really cold..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:31 pm

( AWWW THE BOI MY HEART OMFG-They better make him like this in season 2 )

Viktor grunted and went wide eyed at the hug. He never expected Jayce to do that, he expects it from Rho, but not from....Jayce. And frankly, with that combined with what he said next, moved him to tears.

As he let the hug register, his heart warmed up, this....foreign feeling began to make itself known as well. His brows furrowed as his eyes welled up and he choked up, only to slowly return the hug full on and tuck his face into it.

I will, promise. I’m sorry. “ Viktor said, finally speaking. His voice cracking as he did.

———-

Caitlyns brows furrowed and kissed Vi’s forehead.

“ I’m sorry....god I’m sorry, you—you should’ve woken me up and I could’ve—I could’ve been out there instead of you. I bet it hurts..but I’m here...it’s gonna be okay “ she soothed.

The poor thing...I’ve never seen her like this...god I wish the undercity had doctors, like...actual doctors.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:39 pm

( FR OMG )

Jayce breathed a sigh and allowed the hug to last a bit longer. Then, hesitantly, he pulled back and patted Viktor's shoulder.

"Take care of Rho," he said softly, before turning around and pacing down the hall.

Rho watched him leave with an unsurprised stare.

———

"You woulda... gotten it too, babe..." Vi whispered. "C-can you... gimme another blanket...?"

She didn't understand that the blankets were making things worse, but she didn't get sick very often. So one couldn't blame her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:09 pm

Viktor’s face fell for a split second as Jayce pulled away, but smiled once again as he patted his shoulder.

His gaze soft and kind as he watched Jayce leave, he only nodded in response. He honestly...didn’t want him to go. The hug felt...warm....and safe, safer than he’s ever felt actually. His face fell as he thought on it, but he was too...shocked and hesitant to say anything back to Jayce.

—————-

Caitlyn sighed.

“ better me than you....and Vi...you have like,two blankets already, it may not feel like it but, it’ll make you overheat and add to the problem. I’m sorry but—I don’t think it’s a good idea. “ she soothed/cautioned.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:20 pm

Rho coughed.

"Uh, Viktor, I..." they began in a quiet tone, trying to get his attention. "Thank you for being patient with Eta. And me..."

They fidgeted with the handle of their cane.

———

"How?" Vi choked out, brows furrowed. She just wanted to feel warm.

Then she broke down into a coughing fit.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:30 pm

Viktor snapped out of it and nodded as he looked at them. His gaze soft.

“ Of course, now let’s go take care of your girlfriend eh?...before anything else happens “ he suggested with a smile.

————-

Caitlyn visibly winced

“ I’ll go get you some tea with honey in it. And it just does, illness warps your body system, normally it would cause you to overheat. “ she soothed.

She gave Vi a kiss on her forehead as she tried to calm her, she braved getting sick.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:58 pm

"Ah, yes; right, right," Rho agreed. "Now how did Jayce expect us to transport Eta up to the lab...? I've already climbed the academy building once today, and frankly, I do not ever want to do that again."

————

Vi let out a tiny whimper at the kiss, grateful for the close contact.

She wasn't one for tea, but it sounded good.

"Thanks," she mumbled into her pillow, eyes closing again.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:05 pm

( I could just have Eta already be there? Or I could have this be where she kills somebody as she’s being transported 👀 )

Viktor chuckled.

“ I don’t know, but I don’t blame you. Though I gotta say I’m still impressed you managed to do it in the first place. “ he then looked behind him and hummed.

“ Though I suppose the academy already knows...I think it’s okay to just..have her be out in the open now. Should we head down to the main floor?” He asked.

———

Caitlyn nodded and brushed a lock of Vi’s pink hair out of her face.

“ of course, it won’t be long. “ she soothed. She stood up and headed off.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:37 pm

( OO yeye we can have her go crazy if you wanna- )

"Seems like a wise decision; let's be off," Rho nodded, starting down the hall.

They didn't want to waste any time.

———

Vi buried her face in the pillow and let out another soft grumble.

She didn't like being separated from Caitlyn, but knew that she had to leave every now and then. It helped to know that Caitlyn was still in the building.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:44 pm

( HEHE YESSS )

Viktor nodded and followed after them.

Eta was still being held in the wagon down on the first floor, curled up in a ball near the back of it.

———
( the bebee )

Caitlyn headed over to the kitchen in a decent amount of time, then got started on the tea.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 15, 2023 5:57 pm

Rho wasn't sure how to handle the situation.

"Should um... should I stay? Or should I go somewhere else for the moment? Y-you know, while you work," they asked Viktor, as they neared the

———
( ik ack i sorri )

Vi tried to get herself to sleep, but she was in too much pain.

Well... at least I'll be awake when Cait comes back...

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:54 pm

Viktor shook his head.

“ No;stay. It’ll make it easier since she knows you. You can calm her down” he said as he headed up to the wagons door. He was too frail to open it himself. He looked at the Enforcer nearby.

“ I could use some assistance “ he asked.

The Enforcer like guard for the academy nodded and headed over. He unlocked the door’s latch. Then without so much as a single effort, he opened the door.

Eta perked her head up as soon as she saw Rho and barked at them.

———

( yeye )

Caitlyn started brewing the tea and grabbed the honey out from the cabinet, she eyed the honey jar for a moment only to shake her head.

You’re not a kid—

she eyed the jar again and shrugged only to open it, then stick her finger in it and suck on it. Humming in satisfaction and chuckled as she waited for the tea to brew.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:49 pm

Rho smiled at her.

"Hello, Eta," they said softly, mostly to reassure her.

———

( OMFGGG CAITLYN MA HEART THAT WAS SO CUTE
but istg vi's there like
damn i wish i was that honey )

Vi could hear Caitlyn rooting around in the cabinets and felt somewhat comforted.

She's right over theeeere...

She's here...

With me...

She smiled, despite the pain.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:01 pm

Eta wagged her tail and hesitantly got up. She looked at Viktor as if asking it was alright, she...trusted him.

Viktor nodded in a gentle fashion and moved out of the way. He used both hands to gesture her to come forward.

“ ssssh, it’s quite alright...youre safe promise “ he soothed.

Eta believed him and padded out of the wagon, then, in a heavy motion plopped down on to the ground. Panting softly, her nostrils flailing as she did. She then looked at Rho and wagged her tail, greeting them.

———-

( EE IKR AND LOL YEAH. BUT ALSO AWW ON VI’S END )

Caitlyn had poured the tea into two mugs after a while then added two good scoops of honey in each cup, one for her and one for Vi.

She sat the pot down then took one last scoop of honey and sucked it off before tossing the spoon in the sink and putting everything else away.

With that being done the rabbit finally headed back with the tea cups after having mixed it together.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:07 pm

( now to somehow piss eta off to the point where she kills someone but like
how )

Rho put their arms around Eta's neck and hugged her, grateful to be reunited with her.

"I missed you..."

———

( E YE )

Vi couldn't smell the tea, but she could hear Caitlyn returning.

She tried her best to adjust her position so she could see the enforcer, looking a bit like a lethargic dog.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next