The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 14 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

( E Ack )

Jinx started shivering and fell to her knees as well. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the floor. She held one arm and dropped her gun for now. She hated this place, but Rho was saved. Heilin was dead. She fulfilled her purpose.

She just had to get rid of what she had just seen in her head.

—————

Eta flew into even more panic. She then unlatched the door with shaky hands and with all her strength, opened the giant door. Grunting as she did, a large creeking sound was heard and eventually she fully opened it.

Once the door was open, she quickly spotted the bundled up body of Rho underneath the blanket. And her mind flew into a panic, her eyes widened and they welled up.

“ nonono-“ she murmured fearing the worst. She darted over to What she assumed was Rho and knelt down beside them, only to gently scoop them up in her arms. Her entire nature calm, gentle and loving.

Nononono please, please I lost you once I don’t wanna lose you again. I know I’m bad fortune but please...please janna don’t let it take them away from m-me. I’m tired of losing the people I love “ Eta whimpered, she went to remove the blanket from their face so she could at least see them.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 14 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:47 pm

Caitlyn nodded at Vi and Rho then sat the tray down. She grabbed the bowl and headed over to Vi and gentle handed it to her.

“ used heavy garlic and some green onions, and some thyme and basil. Hope you guys like it I tried my best...” she chuckled shyly. “ hope it surpasses everyone taste buds “ she added.

Eta perked her ears up as her nose twitched, she licked her jaws a good few times as she started to drool.

“ ope—don’t worry I’ll get to you in a second promise “ Caitlyn soothed.

Eta made a roo-roo type sound and wagged her tail.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:59 pm

Vi took a sip of the stew. Her eyebrows shot up at the taste of the spices.

Rho pulled away from Eta in order to eat.

They looked up at Caitlyn and gave her a grateful nod.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:08 pm

( AWW BUT OKAY THATS SO CUTE THO )

Caitlyn nodded back at Rho and handed them their bowl. She knew how...er...much of a perfectionist they were when it came to cooking so she hoped she did great.

“ also just used normal peach tea too I hope that’s okay for everyone. “ she added.

Eta took a seat beside Rho in a dog like fashion, she started panting as she waited her turn. Singed didn’t feed her at all that whole week, he gave her water though so she wouldn’t completely die of anything. He considered it another test...just another cruel test. He just...saw her as a thing...a creature that wasn’t of any use other than to be purely tested on. No emotions or needs.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:12 pm

( EE )

"That's quite alright," Rho nodded. "I-is there something for Eta too, or...?"

Vi made a small choking sound.

Rho glanced over at her, eyes widening.

She gave them a thumbs-up to tell them she was alright.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:23 pm

Caitlyn looked over at Vi and furrowed her brow but she calmed down once she saw the thumbs up.

She’s probably not used to spices...poor thing...

“ Yeah I made her a bowl too, I’m not...sure if she’s able to—eat like normal or..or what else is all different but..it’s something. “ she said as she grabbed Eta’s bowl and headed over to the wolf.

Eta stood up on all fours and wagged her tail happily and started to inch closer.

“ ah ah! No! Sit! “ Caitlyn ordered softly “ bad Manners “ she scolded as she raised the bowl. For a moment she forgot it was actually Eta.

Eta whined and sat down without question. Her eyes glued to the bowl.

“ There we go, good “ Caitlyn sighed softly and sat the bowl down in front of her.

Eta panted happily and darted for the bowl only for Caitlyn to make a hissing type scolding sound.

Nicely “ Caitlyn ordered sternly. “ I don’t wanna have to clean up any messes around here “ she mumbled.

Eta flicked her ears at the order and walked up calmly to the bowl and started eating, she tried to make not so much of a mess but the food tasted too good. And it was stew after all—

Caitlyn sighed and nodded.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:35 pm

Rho chuckled at the sight.

Vi overheard Caitlyn's tone and felt her face grow warmer.

...I shouldn't like that.

That's so dumb, Vi, shut up. You are not turned on by Caitlyn talking to you like a dog. Stop it. Bad.

She just went back to drinking her stew right out of the bowl.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:54 pm

( PFFFT )

Caitlyn took a bowl for herself and sat down with the group in a neat fashion and drunk right out of the bowl too. But in a more elegant fashion. Humming softly at the warmth that it provided, however she glanced at Vi and gave her a knowing smirk. She saw the pink on Vi’s face and held back a chuckle.

Well now we’re even with the thoughts.

Eta just wolfed down her food, literally. Her tail wagging non stop. Safe to say she liked it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:52 am

( i had to )

Vi's eyes darted away to avoid meeting Caitlyn's. She didn't want to admit it in front of Rho and Eta. But maybe later.

"It's good, Caitlyn," Rho told her, taking another sip. "The garlic's a bit potent, but that's my only critique."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:05 am

( E XD )

Caitlyn beamed at Rho and smiled.

“ Thanks! I mean I’ve had some cooking classes but I’ve not had much time to actually make use of em due to my job so...yeah. I’m not a top tier piltover chef that’s for certain. But thank you “ she smiled warmly at Rho. She went to take another sip from her bowl.

Eta barked out in agreement with Rho and continued eating, she was almost done anyways. She didn’t bother wasting time.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:31 am

Rho nodded politely and kept eating.

Vi shuddered out of the blue, almost spilling her dinner.

Rho noticed and glanced over at her, worry crossing their face.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:56 am

Caitlyn caught it this time and she looked over at Vi and lowered her bowl. Concern clear as day.

“ Vi...are you okay?” She asked “ and don’t you dare come up with an excuse to dodge the answer with “ she added softly.

Eta didn’t pay attention yet, she just kept eating. Her animal like instincts kinda got the better of her at this point.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:02 am

Vi sniffed.

"Yeah, I'm okay," she mumbled. "Just kinda cold, that's all..."

Rho's brow furrowed. "You weren't out in the elements recently, were you?"

"Had to shovel the front walk, but that's it," Vi shrugged. "And then there was the whole... y'know... bar fight and shit with Fallon about a week or so ago..."

"Did you wear proper clothing for being out in the cold, though?"

Vi shrugged again and went back to drinking her soup.

Rho gave Caitlyn a worried side-eye.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:56 am

( the BEBEE ack )

Caitlyn made eye contact with Rho, her brows furrowed and just nodded to them. She knew what was going on. Vi was sick.

Poor thing...good thing I gave her a winter coat when I did.

“ I see...after all of this is taken care of, you’re gonna get wrapped up in some nice warm blankets and you’re gonna get rest. And don’t you dare fight me on this, got it?” she said soft yet stern as she looked over at Vi.

Eta had finished her meal in record time and licked her jaws clean. Though she heard a bit of the conversation and looked over at Vi, then took on whiff only to fold her ears back and whimpered in concern. Vi was indeed sick, she could smell it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:09 am

( Right back atcha ack, Vi is with the most aggressively compassionate caretakers in existence rn
She is not getting out of this PFFTT )

"Wh--" Vi sputtered a little. "But I'm fine! I'm just cold. I mean I'll throw my jacket on again if it'll make you feel better."

"You can argue all you like, but you won't get out of this that easily," Rho remarked, finishing their soup. "And even if you do, there's more than one of us to keep you in line."
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:25 am

( exactly lol )

Eta nodded sharply in agreement with Rho and released a sharp huff, she may...not be able to do anything anymore. But she could still offer comfort in some form of fashion. She wasn’t completely gone like jinx hoped.

Caitlyn chuckled at the both of them.

Exactly. Vi, listen to the kids for once. “ she giggled. “ trust me you’ll thank us after “ she smiled. “ Besides....asking for help, isn’t admitting defeat...it’s making sure that you’re not giving up, that you’ll live longer with the aid of others. Asking for help isn’t a bad thing. And this goes for all three of you “ She said as she eyed Vi, Rho, then Eta.

Eta just growled and hung her head. A bit of her inner Vi was showing.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:16 pm

( Aww ma heart )

Vi's expression softened.

It did make sense.

She breathed a sigh. She still thought she was just chilly.

"Fine. But only if you hold me," she mumbled, looking up at Caitlyn.

Rho shook their head and chuckled. "Vi, no, not while you're --"

"Not while I'm what?" 
Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:22 pm

( Right back atcha the Bebe )

“ Not while you’re sick, but I don’t mind, it’s fine Rho. What the baby wants the baby gets “ Caitlyn chuckled softly as she looked at Vi in adoration.

“ You feel anything different? Like, other than being chilly?” She asked softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:02 pm

( arkgsrlhkl the bebes )

"I'm not a baby!" Vi choked out. "And I'm not sick either, I'm just cold. The cold always does this to me; do you topsiders just... never go out in the snow?"

"Well, Vi, you may not feel sick now, but at least let us get whatever is ailing you under control before you do feel sick," Rho interjected.

Vi's shoulders slumped.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:16 pm

( Right back atcha ma heart )

Caitlyn couldn’t help but giggle at the interaction.

“ Rho has a point. And I meant it as a term of endearment, and to answer your question, yes we do. But we wear the appropriate clothing. “ she giggled softly.

Eta flicked her ears as she listened in on the conversation, she just let out a heavy sigh like huff. Then she got up and padded over to Vi only to sit beside her and lay her head on Vi’s shoulder as a head rest.

As if trying to reassure her that it’s okay.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:31 pm

( asdjdjdsjss )

Vi sighed again.

"I mean sure, whatever. But there's shit I wanna do," she mumbled.

"Like what?" Rho huffed. "Chop wood?"

"I-I dunno, I..."

"Come now, wouldn't it be much more enjoyable if you just spent the day all bundled up and catered to? Waited on hand and foot?"

Vi looked at the floor, face turning red.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:37 pm

( THE BEBE OMG )

Caitlyn smiled and chuckled, her heart warming up at the sight of a flustered Vi.

“ it’s settled then, Eta we can trust you to make her stay put right?” She said as she eyed the wolf.

Eta looked over at Caitlyn and barked in response as if to say ‘ yes ‘. Vi Wasnt moving past her.

Caitlyn beamed and nodded.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:15 pm

( EE
vi refusing to accept help but getting it anyway
i am LIIIIVING FOR IT )

Vi let out a long, quiet groan.

"Fine. I give up. But only Cait gets to snuggle me," she mumbled.

"Yes, yes, of course, Vi," Rho dismissed, chuckling.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:29 pm

( EE she needs it x3 )

Caitlyn giggled and nodded.

“ Wouldnt have it any other way “ she smiled.

Eta smiled, or...well tried to smile, it was awkward to even try and smile now. She went back and padded back over to Rho, as she did, her Shimmer clot visibly moved about and convulsed violently causing her freeze in her tracks and fold her ears back. A sharp and piercing yet dull pain coursed through her system causing her to let out a strangled whimper, wheezing like breath.

Her claws sharpened only to dig themselves into the wood as she ducked her head, her breathing labored, echoey and very wheezy. It sounded like she was struggling to breathe.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:56 pm

( fr ack )

Rho immediately rushed to her side and tried to soothe her.

They tried to pull her into a flat position on the floor so that she could lie down.

"Shhh-sh-shhh, it's alright--" they whispered.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:01 pm

Eta made eye contact with Rho, pain clear on her face. She laid down as she instructed on her side and just breathed in a labored wheezing fashion. A few Pained whimpers were heard. Her eyes darted around in panic as she tried to get a breath.

Caitlyn looked over at the duo and went wide eyed, only to spot the growth and furrow her brow.

“ That looks downright disgusting...what on earth is that?...w-whats going on with her?” She asked in concern.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next