The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 2 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

( E Ack )

Jinx started shivering and fell to her knees as well. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the floor. She held one arm and dropped her gun for now. She hated this place, but Rho was saved. Heilin was dead. She fulfilled her purpose.

She just had to get rid of what she had just seen in her head.

—————

Eta flew into even more panic. She then unlatched the door with shaky hands and with all her strength, opened the giant door. Grunting as she did, a large creeking sound was heard and eventually she fully opened it.

Once the door was open, she quickly spotted the bundled up body of Rho underneath the blanket. And her mind flew into a panic, her eyes widened and they welled up.

“ nonono-“ she murmured fearing the worst. She darted over to What she assumed was Rho and knelt down beside them, only to gently scoop them up in her arms. Her entire nature calm, gentle and loving.

Nononono please, please I lost you once I don’t wanna lose you again. I know I’m bad fortune but please...please janna don’t let it take them away from m-me. I’m tired of losing the people I love “ Eta whimpered, she went to remove the blanket from their face so she could at least see them.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:40 pm

( IK ACK I SORRI-
BUT OMFG AWWH ETA NUUU )

Rho didn't react; they were still too shaken.

———

Vi stood up, then rested a gentle, strong hand on her shoulder.

"Cait, I know. I just... I don't... I don't wanna screw it up," she breathed. "My old man was great at talks... like the talk you wanna give them, but... I dunno. I just... I'm scared Rho isn't gonna take it well if I try to do it."

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:58 pm

( IS OKAY, I SORRI TOO. )

Eta had a feeling, she just took a deep sigh and continued giving them headscratches. Trying to bring them some form of comfort.

But I understand your pain now....to some extent...I don’t know what fully goes on in there. Most likely a great deal of self loathing amongst things, that you probably wanted to punish yourself for whatever you’ve done or how you even are.

Something I relate in. I should’ve stayed when you needed me. I shouldn’t have been so weak and left...that was my fault, and I’m sorry for it.

It just goes to show I’m bad fortune. I know I don’t deserve you, or Vi...or even Elora...but please know. My love for you won’t be any less.

I’m sorry Rho....you never deserved this. it also goes to show, that a crow and a rook are not so different.

Eta gulped to loosen up her tightening throat and sighed.

——————

Caitlyn made eye contact.

“ Vi...I know you’re scared, but you forget that you’ve got a great heart. Use it,combine that with some thought and you’ll do just fine. And it won’t go wrong, you’ve got me. I’ll be there to to explain things. But they need to hear it from you too. Besides, if it’s just me, they won’t bother listening to me. They’ll ignore me and try and find every form of negative excuse where I’m wrong....a-and I don’t want that again. I’ve failed the first time Vi...I need your help, they need your help “ she said. Her voice heavy with emotion.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:56 pm

Vi breathed a heavy sigh, broad shoulders sagging.

She dipped her head and shut her eyes.

"Yeah, I... I know. You're right," she whispered. "I just... after everything that happened with Powder, I never really amounted to anything in terms of life-changing speeches."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:43 am

( The bebe ma heart ack-)

Caitlyn furrowed her brow, her heart aching after hearing that.

Right...her sister...

She got up and cupped Vi’s face with both hands, her gaze soft and kind.

“ .......but that’s the beauty about making mistakes. We learn from them to make sure we don’t keep repeating them. I know it hurts, I know it’s down right terrifying. But we know you, we know you mean well, we know you’re not a horrible person. We know your heart Vi. And if not Rho, I’m sure Eta knows. She’ll be there to help you out too. All it takes, Is some thinking. “ Caitlyn soothed softly.

I believe in you “ she added in a encouraging tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:04 am

( omfg my gay HEART )

Vi melted at Caitlyn's touch, sighing softly.

"I-I really hope you're right," she whispered. "Do you think that... we should try and wake them up and... talk to them now? Just sorta... get it over with?"

She looked up at Caitlyn, giving her the puppy dog eyes yet again.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:17 am

( SAMME OMG THE EYES THE BEBEEE )

Caitlyn thought on it and shook her head, though those puppy eyes really got to her, her heart melted seeing them.

God damn it she can pull that look on me and she can get away with murder.

Not that...Vi would ever do that or that I’d condone that. But still she would.

“ No. For one, they need to recover. Give them time to get over the shock. Then we can. “ she advised “ it’ll be okay. Promise. You got this, we’re all behind you. “ she soothed then leant in and gave Vi a kiss on her forehead. Still holding Vi’s face as she brushed it with her thumbs.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:25 am

( I KNOW RIGHT
BOTH SHE AND JINX HAVE THE BEST PUPPY EYES ISTG )

Vi let out a small, contented whine.

"Thanks, Cupcake..." she mumbled. "You always know what to say... don't you?"

She smiled. "Gimme kiss?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:48 am

( FR AND MA HEART-)
( ALSO LMFAO I PICTURED VI SAYING THE ‘ GIMME KISS ‘ LIKE OMARGOSHTV PFFFFT HELP )

Caitlyn’s heart melted hearing it all. She chuckled softly.

“ oh alright “ she murmured and leant forward only to give Vi a tender and loving kiss as she closed her eyes.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:05 pm

( AW LOL )

Vi rested her hands on Caitlyn's hips, returning the kiss.

She let her eyes fall closed and just tried to relax.

===

Rho seemed to stir, but thankfully they were breathing a bit better now.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:20 pm

Caitlyn sighed through her nose and hummed softly.

She kept brushing Vi’s cheeks with her thumb. Trying to help her relax as well.

————-

Eta furrowed her brow, she noticed the differences and it was starting to concern her. She’s not stopped the head scratches yet at all nor moved from her spot.

Some progress that’s good...but this ...this is a bit concerning...

She knelt down and caressed Rho’s head with the hand she was doing head scratches with.

“ hey hey hey sssssssh...ssssh you’re safe now. “ she soothed, her nature soft and kind.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:38 pm

Vi pressed closer, wrapping both arms around Caitlyn's waist.

She'd forgotten all about the blankets, but could you blame her?

———

Rho's eyes fluttered open, and they slowly began to come around.

"W-where--?" they choked out, tensing up. The air smelled familiar, but they couldn't see. The shimmer from yesterday had worn off.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:23 pm

( the bebeee’s both of em )

Caitlyn hummed once again and wrapped her arms around Vi. Her kiss getting a bit more feverish. She’s missed it, spending time with her, being in her arms. All of it.

———-

Eta beamed, hope sparkling in her eyes.

“ oh thank janna. “ she sighed in relief “ you’re at the shop, you’re safe. And he’s dead, that bastard won’t hurt you anymore. “ she soothed. Her thumb brushed the side of Rho’s head in a gentle fashion.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:34 pm

( fr ack )

Vi noticed and matched Caitlyn's feverishness the best she could. She'd considered breaking off a moment ago, but now she was too far gone.

———-

"Who--" they breathed, seizing up again. "W-what are you doing here? Y--"

They trailed off, hands wandering to their neck, then their side. "...y-you saw that... thing, didn't you...?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:53 pm

Caitlyn’s thoughts were non existent at this point. Eta and Rho could handle each other right? After all it is technically both of their problems. Her one hand trailed up to Vi’s hair and dug her fingers into it.

“ they’ll be fine without us right?” She breathed through her kisses.

—————-

Eta’s face fell and nodded.

“ I’m afraid it was inevitable, I had to make sure you were alright...your wounds were all attended to and taken care of. I tried giving you as much privacy as possible. And I’m here because I Care about you Rho...But it isn’t just me, it was a group effort. Vi Caitlyn and Jinx all helped...” she said, her tone soft and gentle.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:10 pm

Vi hummed at the sensation of Caitlyn's fingers buried in her hair, only getting more desperate with her kisses.

"Yeah," she chuckled, voice dropping in pitch a little. "They'll be fine."

———

Rho blinked, eyes widening.

"Jinx?" they breathed, completely in disbelief.

She worked with Eta? And Vi? And Caitlyn?!

What's gotten into her...?

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:21 pm

Caitlyn smiled and chuckled.

“ good “ she murmured, her body relaxing at the contact. “ Now shut up and kiss me “ she ordered, her voice ever so slightly growly.

————

Eta sighed heavily.

“ it took a great deal of convincing. She saw the kidnapping...then came across me when she was trying to find you. And since we both care about you, all of us...we all worked together. And don’t worry it wasn’t completely flaw free she pushed me off the damn roof “ she chuckled with a tiny frustrated growl.

It was kinda funny but also not, thank god it wasn’t such a high building.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:03 pm

Vi grinned and laughed softly, slowly backing Caitlyn against the wall.

"Yes, ma'am."

She lifted her thigh ever so slightly, pressing her knee between Caitlyn's legs, then leaned in for another kiss.

———

Rho blinked, still processing.

"She hates all three of you. She... s-she would have killed you..." they muttered. "I-I... you weren't meant to find me. None of you..."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:23 pm

( ma gay heart omg-)

Caitlyn grunted a bit once her back met the wall. And once she felt Vi’s leg, she knew she wasn’t going anywhere. She was stuck, and she wasn’t complaining.

She’s strong—muscles—oh god—

good girl. Heh, see? I don’t always top you “ she snickered through her kisses.

————-

Eta frowned, her heart sinking once she heard that.

So...they wanted to end up like a bloody rag doll?....

Now that, disturbed her. Now that...scared and concerned her. She knew they hated themself....she knew or had a hunch they wanted to be punished. But to wish for death? No. Her throat tightened up and her eyes looked glossy.

“ Yeah well, by some miracle, Jinx behaved. And too bad, Caitlyn was already on the case way before hand. That man, was a monster he killed 33 brothel workers and then some. I couldn’t lose you to him....I couldn’t lose you twice, Rho....youre my other half...like life and death, memento mori, Unnus Annus. Day and Night. And I need you back in my life. I was doing fine for a while but when Fallon found me...I realized how much I needed you. My life was nothing but pain until then, you accepted me for me, and by janna I’m accept you for you.

Flaws and all. No matter if you’re a brothel worker or not. Every little flaw every little mistake. Because you know what? Humans aren’t perfect. We a-arent either. I know you’re mentally unstable and not r-ready for a relationship for a long time....n-neither am I..... but if you could please, just grace me with being able to be your friend again. I’d love that more than anything, t-that’ll be good enough for me. “ Eta said, her voice cracking and pitching as a single tear fell.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:50 pm

( SAAAAME OMFG ACK- )

"I have an image to uphold, don't I?" Vi breathed, smirking at her. "You comfy?"

———

Rho wasn't sure how to respond. They blinked, clearly becoming emotional.

What do I say...?

I-I can't think...

They opened their mouth to speak, but hesitated. Then, they whispered, "How do I know what you're saying is true?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:08 pm

( E, AND THE BEBEE CROW MY HEART )

Caitlyn smirked in return and sighed through her nose. She dug her hands through Vi’s hair again, savoring how soft it was.

Very. And yes, you do. “ she said as she panted for breath.

————

Eta’s throat tightened up as she tried not to cry. Hearing that broke her heart too.

....I did a number on them by leaving Didn’t I....

..........god I’m such a horrible fucking person....I deserved everything Fallon did to me.

“ .....” she opened her mouth, but couldn’t find anything. She couldn’t fault them for thinking that way.

“ Give me a task...something to make you believe me. Give me any task and I’ll do it. Without question, without hesitation. I just want my friend back. “ Eta said, her voice cracking more as a few tears spilled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:16 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA OMFG
ALSO NOT ME USING THIS TROPE AGAIN CUZ I LOVE IT TOO MUCH  )

Vi pressed a bit harder with her knee, moving it up and down a little.

"Good. Just gimme some pointers; let me know what you want," she murmured, then held back another chuckle. "You can pull on my hair if you want."

———

Rho swallowed, blinking slowly.

Then, with tears running down their face, they begged, "...Kiss me?"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:47 pm

( IS OKAY AND OMFGGG MA GAY HEARTT THE BEBE YESSS BOTH OF EM )

Caitlyn’s face burnt up as if it were on fire at the movement. Her breathing picked up too, and once Vi said that she gripped a lock of her pinkish red hair.

“ heh oh don’t worry I will “ she whispered. She could hardly think at the moment. With that she went in and gave Vi another kiss, the grip tightening just a bit on her lock of hair as she did.

—————-

Eta went wide eyed, she honestly didn’t expect that from them. Her brows furrowed and already her heart longed for something like that.

Without a second thought she leant forward, gently cupped their cheek and gave them a tender and loving kiss as she closed her eyes. Tears falling down her cheeks as she did. Releasing all her locked away emotions and sending out all the love she had for them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:23 pm

( SAME OMFGGG )

Vi let out a muffled, shaky "mmph" and returned the kiss, hands running down Caitlyn's sides. She kept up the knee movement after noticing the positive response on Caitlyn's end.

———

Rho tensed up a little at first.

As far as they knew, traces of Heilin remained on their person. On their lips, on their skin, in their mind. And it wasn't just him that they'd given themself to. Countless people prior.

And yet Eta still cared. She still wanted them even at their filthiest.

And that was enough to make them kiss her back with all the force they could muster.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:36 pm

( MA HEART AGAIN ACK-)

Eta noticed the positive reaction from Rho and that they even returned the kiss. Her entire being relaxed once she felt them kiss back. She felt the force and emotions behind it, and it made her even more emotional.

I love you...no matter what you’ve done. Promise.

With that she pressed herself forward and added a bit more force into the kiss. Letting out a touch starved whimper as she did. She still cupped Rho’s face in a gentle manner, her thumb brushing their cheek as she did.

She’s forgotten about the blankets and Vi and Caitlyn at the moment. Her soul focus on was on Rho, and Rho only.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:08 pm

( SAME- )

Rho parted their jaws to get even closer to Eta, eyes shut tightly and brows furrowed.

They reached another weak arm up and wrapped it around Eta's back, pulling her close.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next