The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arcane lol- RP

2 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 3 Empty Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

( E Ack )

Jinx started shivering and fell to her knees as well. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the floor. She held one arm and dropped her gun for now. She hated this place, but Rho was saved. Heilin was dead. She fulfilled her purpose.

She just had to get rid of what she had just seen in her head.

—————

Eta flew into even more panic. She then unlatched the door with shaky hands and with all her strength, opened the giant door. Grunting as she did, a large creeking sound was heard and eventually she fully opened it.

Once the door was open, she quickly spotted the bundled up body of Rho underneath the blanket. And her mind flew into a panic, her eyes widened and they welled up.

“ nonono-“ she murmured fearing the worst. She darted over to What she assumed was Rho and knelt down beside them, only to gently scoop them up in her arms. Her entire nature calm, gentle and loving.

Nononono please, please I lost you once I don’t wanna lose you again. I know I’m bad fortune but please...please janna don’t let it take them away from m-me. I’m tired of losing the people I love “ Eta whimpered, she went to remove the blanket from their face so she could at least see them.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Arcane lol- RP  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arcane lol- RP

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:15 pm

Eta noticed the gesture and was even more relaxed. Though as she registered where Rho’s arm was she tensed up.

Her entire body was tense as a bit of fear raced through her system. She hated people touching her back.

c-careful please-“ Whined pathetically through the kiss. Fear clear in tone. She didn’t tell them to stop, just to be gentle.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:22 pm

"I will be, I will be," Rho murmured, in a gentle, breathy tone. "You of all people deserve to be handled gently."

They kissed her again, then draped both arms around Eta's neck and over her shoulders.

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:33 pm

( AGAIN MA HEART )

Eta relaxed hearing that, even more so when she felt them change their arm position. However..her heart ached.

...you sure about that?.........I highly doubt it...I’m—-im fine. Really.

You deserve it too.

Some guilt formed in her stomach as she kept thinking on it.

“ mmmph....let’s agree to disagree. Fine, but only if I get to do the same to you. “ she said and looped her other arm under Rho’s back and wrapped her arm around them. She didn’t stop kissing them yet.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:05 pm

( saaame )

Rho didn't put up a fight. Mostly because it was an instinct-- they did as they were told, at least these days.

Ironic that it was being used for good now.

They tried their best to press closer to her, if it was even possible.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:18 pm

Eta smiled through the kiss, at least now she could rightfully spoil them as much as she wanted without them fighting back.

She hummed softly at the close contact and pressed closer herself, leaning up further on to the couch but not quite getting up on it.

“ You should really rest my liege, you need your strength “ Eta murmured through the kiss.

God this feels amazing....I missed them so much.

She let out another contended whimper at that thought.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:25 pm

(i'm sorry but that's so fuckin wholesome
rho has lived this life of being defenceless against people who hurt them and not being able to fight back
and now they're here, defenceless, but now they're being taken care of and they can't "fight back" ;-; )

"I am resting," Rho mumbled in a breathy tone.

They shifted their position slightly, resisting the urge to wrap their legs around Eta's waist.

"It's just that your idea of resting might not be the same as mine."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:33 pm

( YES awww the poor Bebe ack-well now Eta can spoil the fuck outta them x3 )

Eta smirked and chuckled.

“ Touché my liege. Touché “ she murmured, it sounded a bit like she purred the word from how low it was in her throat.

God I missed you so much, I’m sorry I wasn’t strong enough back then, but I am now and I’m never leaving you. There were times I thought of finding you and Vi but I couldn’t fully escape...she’d...she’d hunt me down and bring me back but I’m here for good now. Promise. “ she soothed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:29 pm

( exactlyyy )

"I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to leave," Rho whispered. "I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to change..."

They reached up and stroked her hair.

"And... to be perfectly honest, I'm still not strong enough to change. I-I want to. Trust me, I-I want to..." they swallowed. "But I need help." 

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:44 pm

( E, and ma heart omg )

Eta’s heart ached hearing that and pulled back to make eye contact. Her eyes watery only for a smile to be seen. Her throat tightened up.

“ Then I’ll help you, like I did in the past. Hell we’ll all help you. But that’s good, that’s good that you want to change, and we’ll be there to keep you on track. Progress takes time, and it takes encouragement and sometimes, it takes everyone to pitch in for things to work. This is your first step in the right direction and I’m so proud of you my Krächen, a-and please...please remember that we love you. We all love you and that your just as valuable and precious okay? Never forget that “ she choked out.

Her lips trembling as she made eye contact and pressed her head against Rho’s hand.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:32 pm

( saaame omfgg
we are long overdue for this
but man viktor is not going to be happy- )

Rho's eyes widened, despite being unable to see her clearly.

You want to help me? Even after all I've done?

I fell in love with Jinx of all people. Someone who hurt you.

They took a breath, but didn't argue this time. They were still processing, but they were making progress.

"Did... did Caitlyn ever tell you what I did?" they whispered, unsure if Eta knew of their attempt to end their own life.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:45 pm

( Fr for both omg AND THE BEBE )

Eta blinked in confusion and tilted her head. Only for concern to make itself known.

And for the Jinx part, she just kinda had to let it go. She couldn’t fault them for loving someone. In the end, during her time with Fallon she only blamed herself for being selfish about it.

“....No...she Didn’t....Krächen what happened?” She asked, her tone soft and filled with concern. She reached up and went to hold their hand that stroked her hair moments ago.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:54 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA OMG )

Rho hesitated, blind eyes blinking.

"Nothing, I... nevermind. I don't want to talk about it," they murmured. "We've had enough insanity for one day. Don't go asking her about it."

They breathed a sigh. "I-I wish I could see you."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:08 am

( right back atcha too ack )

Eta furrowed her brow only to nod, she didn’t press any further and respected their boundaries.

“ Very well, I understand. That can be saved for another heart to heart if you so wish. “ she reassured softly. She still couldn’t help but worry. Her face fell once they said they couldn’t see.

Then her head perked up with hope and smiled.

“ actually wait you can! I went to go get some shimmer since ....uh...I’ve...had a shimmer craving since I’ve been off of it for a while. It’s still in my pocket actually! I can give it to you now if you want “ she beamed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:34 am

Rho's brows pointed upward, face taking on a pleading expression.

"Please? I-I wouldn't beg under any other circumstances, but... you understand," they said softly.

They shifted a little, trying to get comfortable.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:31 am

( awww the Bebe )

Eta held back a chuckle but she understood completely. She nodded and stood up for now, pulling away from Rho and put her hand in her pocket. Only to grab the shimmer bottle, she took a glance at it and marveled it’s ethereal violet glow for a moment only to return back to the crow.

“ I getcha don’t worry. Here you are. just as the doctor ordered. “ she said softly as she sat beside them on the other side. “ need help this round?” She offered as she handed it to them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:35 am

( right back atcha ack they're so precious )

"Please...?" Rho whispered, blinking. "If it... if it's not too much to ask..."

They swallowed, head tilted towards Eta as if trying to make eye contact with her.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:40 am

( they areeee )

Eta nodded.

“ of course “ she smiled “ just warning you..it might hurt..I dunno if your body’s used to Shimmer yet. Sometimes when you take enough of it you get used to the pain....” she advised then took the bottle cap off, off of the chemical substance. “ ready?” She asked softly as she glanced back up at them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:16 am

Rho nodded.

"Yes, I'll be alright."

Thankfully they were somewhat used to the effects, at least enough to somewhat handle the rush.

It still hurt, but at least they could handle it now.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:20 am

Eta nodded in return.

“ alright then, open up “ she said softly as she scooted closer to them so she could get better access without making such a mess.

“ just squeeze my wrist if it gets too be too painful “ she advised.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:32 am

(smol post ack)

"I will," Rho whispered, nodding again.

They parted their jaw slightly, just enough for Eta to give them the medicine.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:51 am

( is okay ^^ )

Eta nodded then gently poured at least half the bottle down Rho’s mouth. One to save the rest for a later date, and two—she didn’t want them turning to a monster. She knew full well how that felt with the full shimmer affect. It was too painful going through that process.

Besides like the old saying goes, too much of something is always bad for you.

Once the amount was poured in she pulled the vial away and put the lid on it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:38 pm

Rho winced a little, back arching.

The drug surged through their system, turning their veins into gleaming, inflamed, purple growths.

They clenched their jaw as their eyes turned purple, trying to weather the pain.

It was clear that their pain tolerance had somewhat increased.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:51 pm

Eta noticed and her eyes widened, needless to say she was greatly impressed.

Hmmm....one has a sneaky suspicion that it’s due to their current occupation, hmm, aside from the money I guess that’s a good takeaway right?—

——still very impressive —-

She winced at the inflamed veins and all, having taken this herself, she knew how painful it was, she could even feel the pain just by watching it.

The rook reached out and grabbed Rho’s left hand tenderly, as if to soothe, reassure and encourage them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Dec 30, 2022 3:43 pm

Rho gripped Eta's hand, teeth still gritted.

They grunted and panted for breath, but they were gradually coming out of it.

The colour began to fade from their skin as the throes died down.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:02 pm

( the poor Bebe )

Eta took noticed and silently hoped for the best. She held on to their hand tighter in return and kept her eyes glued to them.

But she had to be honest the drained colour was worrying her a bit.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next