The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graveyard [ private rp ]

2 posters

Go down

Graveyard [ private rp ]  Empty Graveyard [ private rp ]

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:31 pm

An animal doesn’t care for trivial things such as thoughts or conscious.
If it’s on the hunt, the only thing it’ll care about, is its target.
And if that target happens to be you.

Ŗ̵̛̪̻̣͓̜̭͐u̷̬͗̐n̴̢͔͙̤̘̜͉̣͙̝̗̟̉́͆͆͗̏̈́̆̀̊̈̕͝ͅͅ

:Graveyard:

Graveyard [ private rp ]  D4eb2210

:Character list:

Cass @Soapster
Oliver @/Checkmate

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Graveyard [ private rp ]  Empty Re: Graveyard [ private rp ]

Post by soapster Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:33 pm

( A A A A A AA A A A I LOVE IT SMMMMMMM
- CANS U START US OFF? IM S O HYPED DUDE-)
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:00 pm

( EEEEEEE IM GLAD UR HYPED AND HELL YEAH I CAN LETS GOOOO. )

It was the summer of 2024 in upstate New York, fields upon fields of trees and forests were seen. The air was warm….the birds were chirping.

A gray van was seen parked out in the middle of nowhere of the forest trail, chopping sounds could be heard—the gray vans door was a jar.

But nothing was seen, only the disgusting sounds…of chopping.

Time had passed and a man of 6 feet, wearing a white, black buttoned collar shirt with a black bow tie and black overalls was seen. He wore black dress shoes too that were crunching on the gravel trail. An axe was seen on his right shoulder and a coarse type cloth was seen over his head….like it belonged to a potato bag? Some kind of sack was over his head and was used as a mask.

And in his left hand…was a bloodied severed head that was stuck in permanent shock, its tendons and skin dripped fresh blood as it trailed behind him.

“ I see trees of green, red roses too, I see them bloom.
For me and for you, and I think to myself….
What a wonderful world~” The axe murderer sang to himself, his voice was rich, and thick and heavily obnoxiously British.

The axe held dripped with blood as well as it was as stated before fresh. He was heading home to his cabin in the woods, that was his summer stay. He had a home in the bustling streets of New York but even he wanted peace from the horrid pests that plagued earth.

That’s right, he saw humans as nothing but pests. Poison.

He was doing the world a favor in his eyes.

He continued walking peacefully without care as if he owned this side of the woods—in which he did..actually. Territory wise he did…but legally? No, his presence was just ….easily and obviously able to be detected by the heavy weight in the air.

He was an animal…a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

You’ll never see him coming.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:18 pm

JAHDKDKSKSKS THE BOYYYYY-)

Some crunches and twig snaps were heard off in another side of the forest. A woman, around in her early/mid twenties was walking calmly through the path the trees paved for her. She looked normal- gray sweatshirt, dark pants, her sleeves rolled up to reveal brown-bandaged hands and wrists- except one thing. Two katanas lay flat in an X shape on her back in their respective holders- almost as if she were a samurai of some sort.

The nomad had just recently moved to these woods, never really staying in one place for long, never settling. She had no idea of who she was now sharing these fields with- other the fact that she did not quite care. She could handle herself.

After all there was only one thing that genuinly mattered;

The faint sound of a campfire.

food

She almost seemed to perk up upon hearing the fire static in the distance, and she seemingly went completely silent in her step, no more twig breaks- complete, utter silence

She had perfected her stealth for this reason alone.

She had come upon the campfire fairly quickly, along with seeing one tent, a man inside fixing up the tent base- around in his fifties.

She locked onto him from afar, her hazel eyes unmoving from him as she watched his every move.

Her target was locked, there was no hope for this mans survival now.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:22 pm

( EEE AND NAHAHAHAA I LOVE THAT POSSTT. NGL IT FEELS SO TRIPPY WITHOUT THE DRAGON ACADEMY STUFF GOING ON. )

Oliver walked calmly in his part of the woods, humming softly to himself. He eventually came up to his little peaceful cabin in the woods. He grinned softly underneath his mask, it really was just a potato sack rag that he had red bloodied circled eyes on and cut holes out so he can see through.

He had no idea of another’s presence in his territory, he wasn’t entirely territorial…..not like a certain white haired woman would be. But he didn’t like people intruding on his property.

The man walked up the wooden steps only for them to creak ever so slightly as he still held the man’s head in his left hand.

His latest victim was a man in his 40’s, he was a bad man, he took advantage of so many women, and men too. Killed a good few as well and had a poor dog chained to the tree.

Oliver had taken time to hunt this man, he had made sure to get the dog to the vet and the pound so it’ll have a place to stay and get adopted.

And when he had the time to find his victim again, he showed no mercy. And that very victims head was in his left hand.

Upon entering his cabin after opening the door with his hip, he closed the door with his foot and started humming again calmly.

The very first thing you saw was the living room after entering in a medium lengthen hallway but the hallway was in short distance to the living room. It had a cozy fire place for the winter and a rather large kitchen.

In front of the white couch was a dog bed, and on that dog bed was his Great Dane companion Castor. Castor was a Dalmatian looking type with black and white splotches on him. Castor perked up upon seeing his owner and he trotted up happily to greet him.

Oliver looked over at Castor with a warm and loving smile and nodded, he then proceeded to head further inside to clean up.

“ Don’t worry buddy I’ll getcha some food, just give me a moment clean up alright?” He said softly.

Castor panted softly and wagged his long tail, his ears were normal too. There were no such thing as cropped or chopped anything on this dog, and he was quite health and well spoiled by his friend.

Oliver smiled and headed into the kitchen.

Time to eat.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:09 pm

KDHDKSJSKDJHDJS Y A S S S S AND OOP- YEAH A BIT LFMSOJAKAJSK-)

Cass encroached further on the man in utter silence; the leaves and twigs under her feet dare not snap.

She was behind a tree a few feet away from the tent, when she decided to make her presence known subtly. She walked out from behind the tree, deadpanned as always, and just stood there.

The man froze, sensing someone to his immediate left, and he positioned hinself upwards to look,

and there he met the eyes of the devil

His heart sunk as he fell backwards onto his rear, his mouth hung open seeing her katanas:

"What do you want from me?! Please- I have a family- Children... Ill give you money, yeah?... Please..."

She took a step towards him, his pleas and cries going right through her.

She grabbed him by his neck and hoisted him upright, only to throw him against the far tree. The tree shuttered a bit, but nothing more- she wasnt superhuman.

She did, however pounce onto the poor man, placing her left hand on his shoulder, and then plunged her hand directly into his lower abdomen, and grabbing his innards.

Her hand went through him like paper, he screamed once before he was silenced by his own blood. Meanwhile, Cass had pulled out a line of his small intestine, and she began to eat it right there on the spot.

she would eat him alive.

Her eyes turned to that dull maroon colour before the mans body, still alive and writhing in agony, dropped to the ground.

She was soon to follow, as she begun to tear and rip out his organs and flesh, tear then apart and eat them infront of the mans forever-agonizing expression.

She would stay there for a while and feast on him until the man was nothing but a skeleton.

Cass preffered her snacks raw- still moving and bloody. She got a certain high with every taste- it was like a drug to her as well as being her main source of food.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:49 pm

( O O O O O P—-DAMNNNN I L O V E THAT POST. )

As Cass was feasting, Oliver was done cleaning himself up, the man had blonde hair done in a short fashion with tufts on the front, rounded glasses that had the hot pink color stained on its glass, he still wore his outfit from earlier, and his eyes, were a gorgeous blue. Rich like sapphires.

But cold….brown were always warm and welcoming to the soul as some say but blue…and lighter colors tended to off put some and feel no connection to the human or animal. Like those of a huskies.

Oliver had a fine face, it was very angular and he even had a stubble of a beard. His jaw however, was strong, very strong. And his canines were sharp and precise. He was a very handsome man..but deadly.

The doctor reached up and grabbed his black bow tie and fixed it for a few seconds only to clear his throat.

He looked towards his left and spoke.

“ Alexa play Paint it Black by The Rolling Stones.” He said, his voice rich and clear.

And just like that the music device spoke that was on his black marbled counter “ Paint it black by The Rolling Stones now on Spotify. “ the robotic woman’s voice played as a flash of light blue was seen around the oval shaped gray speaker box.

“ I see a red door
And I want it painted black
No colors anymore
I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by
Dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head
Until my darkness goes
I see a line of cars
And they're all painted black
With flowers and my love
Both never to come back “

Oliver’s kitchen was a decent sized one, it even had a counter top island in the middle complete with a sink and dishwasher for a cabin in the woods. Needless to say, everything was rather pricey

Oliver went to the fridge that was on his left side in swift and opened it, he glanced down with a calculative glance.

There were a mixture of food, normal food, beef chicken pork, were all for Castor, but…in the bottom drawer and in the freezer..and on a few shelves in the middle….we’re human flesh and parts. All finely chopped..and labeled. Kept in mini containers and constantly sterilized so they wouldn’t contaminate anything else around them.

After all he wouldn’t want to contaminate his poor boys food now would he? He grabbed chicken for Castors dish, It was in its plastic bag on the top shelf. He then grabbed some parsley and pumpkin, some raw eggs. And a few veggies for his dog companion.

Castor in question was sitting behind the island counter and watching his friend intently only to yawn in such a loud manner, his long tongue dipping out as he vocalized his yawn in such a cartoonish fashion and to tilt his bead back only to put it back up right and to lick his jaws. His tail wagging happily. But all the while he waited patiently for his meal.

In swift, Oliver sat the food on the table and got the pan ready, quickly grabbed the olive oil from the top cabinet right in front of him and gave it a splash. And a dash of butter from the small round dish on the counter on the right of him. All of this was done in swift, as if he’s had experience.

Unlike some of his kind, he couldn’t eat raw, it was downright disgusting and felt like raw chicken to him. He turned to cooking and it opened a whole new world of possibilities for him.

He couldn’t be able to hear the poor man’s screams, but inside..he felt something was off in his territory…his eyes narrowed as he looked up for a split second. As if he had a sixth sense…but he shrugged it off for now and he proceeded to place the chicken in the pan.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:05 pm

JSJDOSOSKDJD A A A I LOVE HIMMMM-)

As the other cannibal was fixing himself and his dogs meal, Cass had finished her entire meal in around an hour, leaving only the mans bones.

Like dogs, Cass had garnerned the ability to eat and eat and not have to stop, as occaisionally she did starve. However, she was never satisfied, and always longed for that high of the kill.

She got up, the mans blood stained his fresh bones and the grass around it- it also stained Cass's arms, chest and lower face.

Silently she got up, and her eyes had returned to normal. She had let her eyes trail off to the campfire which was still burning. She looked to her right, and grabbed a large fallen branch chunk, before sitting herself by the fire.

She could deal with extreme temperatures- especially the cold- so she did appreciate warmth every now and then. Yes she doesnt need specific temperatures to survive- however it is more comfortable. Regeneration doesnt halt pain.

She swiftly grabbed one of her katanas, looked down at the wood and begun to scrape off pieces of the wood, carving- almost.

Woodcarving was one of the ways she entertained herself- as its simple, and easy for her as it doesnt cost any money. Over the years, she has gotten very good at it- being able to carve the most beautiful and intricate sculptures and models from small branches.

She took her time when she didnt feel particularly threatened. So she took her time in stride, and began carving the base of a coyote .

She liked to carve her experience- the majority of them being nature/animal related as she is constantly on the move.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:28 pm

( THE BABYYYYYYYYY AND SJDJSJDJSJ )

Oliver was still cooking, he was great at it actually, really skilled and could even have a career in cooking if he so desired but he chose not to. It was too crowded with people for his liking. Being a doctor however, that was his realm of expertise.

He liked to use his mind, to think and to examine…to calculate. As Cass was a predator of the more…animalistic nature as it appears. Oliver was…an animal in his own making. He was a different kind—strategic. But sometimes he indulged in the more violent acts of their kinds nature…no, take it back, he always did whenever he had a victim he hunted down.

Oh-speaking of..that victim? He left the head in the freezer. He’d disinfect the freezer later as well as clean up the body by that abandoned gray van earlier. He couldn’t afford to have anyone find him, this was a rather sloppy kill on his end today…he blamed his desire for the high and fix that he hadn’t gotten in a small bit.

Normally he was a bit more careful with his kills..and yes even though he was out in the woods…almost the middle of nowhere he didn’t want to risk the potential of passerby’s or campers stumbling upon his kill.

And perhaps if he doesn’t go back to the kill the other animal in the woods would probably clean in it up. After all a free meal. And speaking of that kill wasn’t too far from Cass herself, the gray van of Oliver’s victim and the body was a block or so away…easily accessible.

Oliver kept on cooking the chicken and seasoning it slightly with dog friendly seasonings, absolutely no salt seeing as dogs couldn’t take in too much salt. But he did do pepper.

“ I've seen people turn their heads
And quickly look away
Like a newborn baby
It just happens everyday
I look inside myself
And see my heart is black
I see my red door
I must have it painted black
Maybe then, I'll fade away
And not have to face the facts
It's not easy facing up
When your whole world is black “

The Alexa device was playing on his cooking counter.

And Castor, his loyal companion was still kindly sitting and watching his friend cook his meal. Castor was a really well behaved dog, Oliver was also really well in training animals, taking care of them. He loved animals actually…more-so than his own kind which…let’s face it, was that ever actually wrong?

Oliver still felt as if something was wrong and off though…like….something else was in his presence….and it was nagging at him to no end.

He wasn’t alone and he knew it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:03 am

NHEHEHEHEHHAUSEJJEHEKFJCO Y E S S S S S - AND AWWW THE BUPPY I LOB CASTORRR-)

While the dog was getting his food cooked, Cass was midway done with her small carving. The front half was done- and it looked incredibly detailed- she even carved out each individual piece of fur. The coyotes face was one of focus- intent on finding its next meal just as she was.

In fact, as it got a bit later in the day, the wind picked up- and it carried the smell of the scene by the gray van to her. She immediatly perked up smelling the blood- it was an all too familiar scent, unmistakable. This wasnt animal blood- it was human blood.

She dropped her coyote an stood up only to immediatly start up in that direction: she was determined to find it- and with this slight breeze helping her- she would find it.

And it didnt take long.

Cass eventually arrived at the gray van and immediatly her eyes locked onto the decapitated body. It was- as foretold- a little bit messy as the blood stained the grass by the head area where most of it had drained- but most people would think of it as deer blood- or some other animal doing its natural cycle.

She crouched down, and immediatly put her own stained finger into the open flesh of the body to see if it was cold- it wasnt. It wasnt as fresh as her last victim- but it was still warm.

She looked around for a few minutes, trying to lock onto anything that would be watching her- and when she concluded that she was, in fact, alone in this little area, she dug in, firstly taking the corpses unveiled spine, and yanking it hard outwards, causing the entire spine to be ripped out of the body, carrying some meat chunks with it.

She had begun on those little pieces first, dirtying up her mouth and hands with blood again.

She would continue on to eat the entire thing in time- after all she was never satisfied...

Unlike a certain someone, Cass didnt quite care if she was completely alone, after all that sense of presence usually meant more food.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:07 pm

( EEEE YAY GUD AND AAAAAAA NEHEHEHE I LOVE THAT POST SHE SPOOKY. )

Eventually after around 10 minutes Oliver would set a freshly cleaned dog bowl down with kibble, chicken chopped and cooked into cubes, pumpkin mushed in along with parsley to help with breath, and good ole goose egg.

Castor was still waiting behind the island, practically drooling a river in his long floppy cheeks.

“ Kommen. “ Oliver commanded firmly, his voice rough and rugged with a german accent, he knew a good handful of other languages and German was one of his favorites he loved to study. He chose to do most of his commands for Castor in german, it made it more difficult for others to tell his friend what to do and will solely remain loyal to him. At least…that’s how he thought it.

And without so much as hesitation, Castor pranced over to his dog dish, the other dog bowl held fresh water for him too and the Great Dane began eating.

Oliver smiled softly as he ran his hand gingerly along the Dane’s neck, Castors fur was silky soft, the dog was well built too. His gaze remained soft as he watched his friend eat before he stood up and pulled away only to then get food for himself. The Doctor opened the refrigerator once more and scanned its contents.

no i had lung yesterday….pancreas was a week ago. Oliver thought to himself as he scrunched his face in a troubled manner as to what to eat. His eyes then landed on human heart. Oliver felt his mouth water as he practically grinned like an imp.

He found human heart to be a delicacy, to him it was the best thing out of the whole body. The brain…too mushy…too rubbery too. Honestly funny enough the brain was his least favorite thing to eat on the human body. Just downright fat and rubber and it made him gag. Even cooked it tasted..flubbery.

He had a small square see through container that held a good amount of chopped up heart pieces and so he snatched that right of the bat. If he spoiled his friend today…( let’s face it he spoils castor like that everyday with his meals ) but he figured he deserved a treat.

Oliver shut the door in swift and began humming happily as he started cooking his own meal.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:56 pm

NEHDJKSODKDKS-)

Cass continued to rip off chunks of the spine, until she moved onto the body itself.

Like the Doctor, Cass also enjoyed the heart the most- it had the perfect mixture of flesh, organ and if fresh- still filled with blood and pumping- allowing the most extraordinary high from its taste.

Oliver was a man of taste, one Cass would appreciate in that sense

Midway through scarfing down corpse number 2, she froze as she bushes began to tremble, as if something was scurrying in the brush.

Her eyed were pinned down onto the bush- until a coyote appeared. A ragged, dirty canine who had immediatly began to tug at the arm flesh for some food.

Unlike Oliver, she had zero sympathy for any life- even animals. She stood, and the coyote bared its teeth at her, and let out a call- trying to intimidate her.

Oh no, this was hers... If it wanted a meal it would have to catch it itself.

She lunged forward quickly, grabbing it by the face and bit down past its fur into its neck. It bled immediately as it squirmed and bit- trying to free itself- however upon impact it screamed in loud agonizing pain that echoed through the woody area- causing other faint yips and whines of the rest of its pack backing off seeing that its member was immediatly taken out.

The canine eventually ceased movibg as its life faded away, and Cass let go of its neck.

it dropped to the forest floor, and she went back to the human corpse.

In her opinion- human flesh was much better than animal flesh.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:37 pm

( O O O P——THE POOR COYOTE NUH. BUT NEHEHEHE I LOVE THAT POST.)

Oliver half way through cooking his meal, tensed and perked up as heard the coyotes yelp and howl and alert one another.

Castor had just finished his meal and licked his jaws only to perk his head up and to start barking and alerting as well. He growled and dashed over to one of the windows in the kitchen that looked out the drive way. He barked loudly along with the coyotes but no one would be able to hear him since he was stuck inside.

Oliver grumbled seeing as his own meal was interrupted, he turned the stove off and shoved the pan aside, and seeing as the heart chopped up pieces were half way cooked he can eat them. He snagged a few pieces into the palm of his hand and quickly shoved the pieces and began mowing them down.

Munching on his meal he hurried on over and placed a hand tenderly on Castors back, as he was munching still he glared out the window rather coldly and harshly. He could faintly hear the coyotes in the distance, sometimes he heard them at night too which were bone chillingly beautiful.

But the animals…had alerted another animal in the woods. And that animal was him.

Castor eventually stopped barking and just growled as he stayed alert. Oliver glared at the window and out into the forest. Something was wrong.

He tenderly pat Castors forehead and turned around and decided to take a look himself. He went to the closet and grabbed his mask, only to then grab his bloody axe that he didn’t have time to clean. She then swiftly and smoothly pulled the bag like mask over his head and he walked to the door.

“ Bleiben. “ Oliver ordered Castor and just like that, the Great Dane sat by the window and whined a bit but he stayed put.

With that, the doctor opened the door and closed it behind him, he took off to investigate the sounds.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:09 pm

JEHOSOSODOS THE BABYYYYY-)

Cass was mostly done with the corpse by now- thr entire thing a blood-stained skeleton other than chunks of the feet still attached that she was ripping off and devouring. Her mouth and hands bloodstained from before and now as well.

She didnt hear the door open and close- however she felt another presence now. The unseen coyotes went deathly silent- the entire forest seemed to stop in all its entirety.

It was downright terrifying

And it was because two apex predators were in the same territory

Cass finished her meal, before standing up, and she looked around before slinking silently behind a tree, keeping an eye out for whoever was now nearing her spot.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:52 pm

( YA A S. S S SS OMFG I LOVE THAT POST BRO HOLY SHIT—CHILLS.)

Oliver eventually took the more stealthy route, making sure his feet never broke a single twig. He wasn’t far from her at all but also not that close…about a three city streets away he was. He was hunched over as he remained hidden in the bushes and the trees. The mask was over his head as well and he narrowed his eyes.

Someone was in his territory…and he didn’t like it. Again, he wasn’t that territorial like a certain tiger shifter, but he still didn’t like others in his home. And something about this certain intruder….felt off…which made him extra alert.

Oliver was slowly approaching Cass’s spot where the dark gray van was at his old kill. And as soon as he got near, he could see the dead body was all skeleton and nothing but a pair of bloodied feet.

And that made his eyes widen.

He gripped his axe.

At least I don’t have to worry about that anymore..but now I’ve got a new thing to worry about. Oliver thought to himself as he remained well hidden. He didn’t move, he just listened and stayed alert.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:05 pm

NHAHJDEIKSKDKDK-)

Cass eventually locked onto him from the brush behind the clearing, staying somewhat-hidden but she was also visible if one caught her out of the corner of their eye. She was silent, a deadpanned look still encompassing her face.

She saw his mask- and his axe. She wasnt at all frightened of his weapon- however now that there was another in her presence- her high was still kicked into high gear- her eyes had shifted into that dull maroon color and she slowly and quietly clicked her own mask on- a metal mouthmask covering the majority of the blood around her mouth.

Seeing he wasnt a huge threat to her- and also considering she hasnt had a good fight in a while, she had let her foot snap a twig purposefully. She wanted to make herself known.

She wanted the standoff. The chase. The fear.

No matter what this mans reaction would be, it would be much more entertaining than an ambush- and certainly much more fun than carving a piece of wood

Her eyes were locked onto his mask. She was locked on, he wasnt escaping her now.

No matter if he ran or not.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down