The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet-Z (Private RP)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) Empty Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:20 pm

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The World is a fragile thing……it only takes one beat of a butterflies wings for it to all go, to hell.
Or to put it simply.
Humans are such fragile creatures.

Characters.

Trigger - @Soapster
Bullet - @/Soapster

Quinn- @/Checkmate
Blake- @/Checkmate
Anna: @/Checkmate

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) Empty Re: Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by soapster Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:46 pm

Maximiliano was sitting in his math class, feet propped up, his blue-brick skateboard attacked to his back and his hood was up upon his scruffy brown hair. His skin was a soft brown, and he had dark round chocolate brown eyes. He was of Latino origin as well, hence his last name that Mr Frank so delicatly put:

“Maximiliano Sanchez-“

Silence. He was too busy solving his rubiks cube for the fourth time.

“MR SANCHEZ!”

Max tilted his head up slightly, his eyes still dead-focused on the colorful cube. His voice was a higher-raspier sound, with a bit of a crackhead undertone.

“Yeees mr frankenstein?”

Mr Frank sighed as the class just laughed. He just rolled his eyes and tiredly spoke:

“Just go…”

Max snickered to himself as he got up and practically skipped out of the room. At most he could pay attention for like two seconds, literally, before he was doing something else. Numbered and letters were almost impossible for him, as he is dyslexic; everything just jumbles, his world is entirely 3D.

He was wearing an unzipped, 3-quarter sleeve, lightweight white jacket, again, his good up on his head lightly, underneath was a dark blue shirt with a colorful design. He wore long dark gray shorts and white-soled red sneakers.

He jovially enterred the main office on the first floor and plopped himself down in the chair with a big stupid grin on his face. The lady at the front had her back turned, but as soon as she heard the door burst open like that, she sighed and, without looking behind her, touched her earpiece:

“Principal Kane, Mr Sanchez is waiting for you… again…”

She sighed, and immediatly after from the back hallway entered Principal Wilbur Kane. He was a tall fellow, bald, african american and he wore a suit. He was very sheek and sleek in his attire and posture.

“Mr Sanchez…”

Max jumped up and followed him immediatly, down the hallway and into his office where they sat down, facing eachother.

Mr Kane sighed,

“Max- i know you have home troubles-“

“No i dont”

All was silent, Max began to toy with the cup of pens on Mr Kanes desk.

“I understand you dont want to talk about-“

“No, its fine. My parents dont care what i do. I can be here all day and they wouldnt bat an eye. Buuuut thats a bit boring sooo no. Nothings wrong.”

He wore that same stupid grin. Kane sighed and rubbed his forehead.

“I understand you dont take adderall or any medication for your difficulties-?”

Max shook his head. “Its not a difficulty, i just see the world differently. Nothing is even remotely wrong with me! Im fiiiiiieeeeene”

He flicked one of the pens with his fingers and it went shooting past Mr Kanes ear and into the wall behind him. Mr Kane wasnt even fazed.

“Listen, I know you have- Alright you are different, thats understandable, but I will have no choice but to expell you if you keep this up.”

Max just shrugged. This is his fourth school transfer, he wont care if its a fifth. Rules just dont apply to him at all, they just bounce right off.

Mr Kane dismissed him once the bell rang. Max had Gym for his last period.

He. Loved. Gym.

He stood up and hopped out of the main office, and towards the gymnasium.
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:55 pm

( WEHE THE BOI )

Quinn, was currently running track along with the other students in her class. She wore the schools uniform for the all girls track running team.

She had scruffy, curly boyish hair. It was fiery ginger red. When the Sun shown on her hair it seemed to glow brighter. She was 5’9 and the fastest on her team. There was a rival however, someone who was competing against her for that role but she didn’t care at the moment. She just stayed focused.

Her gaze was focused, She had one brown eye and one blue.

The other students behind her were a couple feet away, one blonde girl was 3 feet behind her. Just glaring at Quinn.

Quinn jumped over the last hurdle, her hand swiftly grabbing the white fence post like object and swung her legs over with ease.

The others followed behind her.

Then, just as the bell rang for last period.

Quinn skidded to a halt with ease at the finish line, her chest heaving up and down slightly but not too much. She ran track every year at this school, this was her final year since she was a senior.

The blonde girl skidded to a halt right after she did, the others caught up with ease.

The track coach, Mrs Johnson gave them all an equal nod. She had dark brown hair and wore a dark grey top and had sunglasses with black shorts.

“ That’s a wrap everyone good job, hailey, stretch your legs more you’ll get more distance that way. Mickenna, pick up the slack girl, if you don’t like it then you should’ve switched classes at the start of the year. “ Johnson barked as each respective girl nodded at their coach as they all filed inside.

Johnson eyed the blonde girl “ Kenzie, falling behind a bit. I expect better out of you. “ she scolded slightly.

Kenzie just scoffed under her breath, she had blonde hair that was done up in a pony tail. She remained silent as she side eyed Quinn.

“ And Quinn…” Johnson said as Quinn passed her. The ginger stopped and looked at her teacher. Curious.

Johnson gave an approved nod.

“ Keep up the good work kid. “ she said proudly.

Quinn felt her eyes sparkle, and a happy smile was seen. She gave a nod and headed inside.

Eventually after they all got dressed they headed back out into the gym. Quinn wore a black jacket, army jeans and a white tank top, like Max, her jacket was unzipped. Her backpack was a dark navy blue as she started heading out.

Kenzie though, walked passed Quinn and shoved her shoulder harshly into the tomboys shoulder, causing the other to grunt.

Kenzie wore a casual white shirt and white shorts. Her eyes were green. She scoffed as she passed Quinn.

“ Watch it Walker “ Kenzie snapped.

Quinn, felt the muscles underneath her skin burn at that. Her eyes turned harsh.

“ Excuse me?” She said, her voice strained and tense.

Kenzie just stopped and eyed Quinn, her eyes a bit dark. Only for her to chuckle.

“ You heard me, ginger, or are you also def too? “ Kenzie taunted.

Quinn glared, they were poor insults but she shoved them aside. Only to scoff and smirk in a smug fashion. She walked passed Kenzie and raised her chin high. Only to side eye Kenzie.

“ Oh—I can hear. I also heard that your boyfriend was cheating on you with one of the cheerleaders because you were…oh …what was the word that he used?…” Quinn said as she paused for a moment. Then she smirked and her eyes glinted in a mischevious fashion.

a bitch.” Quinn said, her voice filled with attitude.

Kenzies eyes widened in pure—fury. Her Eyes were a blaze as the rest of the students all just stared.

Quinn smirked and tilted her head to the side in a taunting fashion.

Kenzie just huffed and called Quinn some slur under her breath.

Quinn caught it, and she stopped. Her eyes burned with a fury. She looked back at Kenzie.

The hell did you just call me? “ Quinn asked, her voice filled with venom.

Kenzie made eye contact and glared in a challenging fashion.

You heard me Walker. “ Kenzie glared.

Quinn went wide eyed, the other girls fell silent. Then….the ginger nodded in a stern fashion. Ran her hand down her mouth as she closed her eyes. Taking a deep breath and exhaling tensely.

Then, in a flash, she she’d her book bag. Marched over towards Kenzie then without much of a warning, she fired a strong punch to Kenzie’s face, causing the blonde to scream and for her head to be flown backwards.

Quinn held a Fire in her eyes as she bared her teeth.

“ Call me that again and I’ll kill you. “ Quinn hissed.

The other girls watched in horror yet also intrigue, as other students came in for their last class they saw the fight going on and cheered the two girls on.

“ Fight fight fight! “ the students cheered, mainly the boys.

Quinn just stared at Kenzie with hatred in her eyes. Kenzie looked back as she reorientated herself, she touched her nose since she felt some liquid dripping, then brought her shaky fingers up to her face. They were covered in blood.

Her eyes narrowed as she growled.

You son of a bitch!” Kenzie spat then threw herself at Quinn.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:21 pm

NHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH)

Along thr way to the gym, Max had heard the commotion. Or at least the chanting. Whatever it was he wanted to watch. After all its probably more entertaining than anything else here.

He ran over down the hall and turned, right by the gym was that small crowd of people. He shoved past some as he was quite short, at least for a guy. He shoved his way into basically the front row, but still on the perimiter. A malicious grin smeared across his face as he snickered to himself, a missing canine tooth was seen in his grin, it was a fairly noticable gap.

He had seen the both of them around the halls, but didnt care much for people-watching. He does know a bitch when he sees one, though.

He bent his knees a bit, bending his upper body down a bit to see the fight better, like a wrestling referee, and just started shouting along with the rest of the watchers:

“BEAT HER ASS, GIRL. LETS GOOOOOOO”

He then lowered his tone to a normal volume, sort of talking to himself in a way:

“ Esto es jodidamente increíble…-“ (this is fucking incredible).

Safe to say- much better watching this than even gym class right now. This was a rare opportunity.

And he was eating it up.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:09 pm

( EHEHE AND Y A S OMFG I LOVE HIM I LOVE THAT POST )

Quinn heard that voice—it was familiar…she heard it laughing in the halls. Saw him occasionally head to the principals office off and on.

Oh of course—-it had to be him.

Quinn eyed him out of the corner of her eye and flared her nostrils. Her eyes were filled with murderous and malicious intent. But…not towards Max this time. She was….secretly glad to have his support here.

Kenzie threw a weak punch at Quinn’s face, hitting her smack dab in the jaw causing Quinn’s head to be thrown to the side. She spat blood out on to the gym floor. Grunting. But never faltering.

The girl couldn’t punch for shit. Kenzie was as much of a girl as you could get..so to speak. The classic popular blonde everybody wanted to be or hated. Kenzie was a fellow senior so she was fair game.

Quinn picked her head back up and gave Kenzie a death glare. The slur racing through her head…it—-wasn’t a nice one. All you needed to know it should never be said…nor should anyone be targeted for their preferences. Kenzie…overstepped that line.

The tiger cracked her neck a bit, shed her jacket and lunged at Kenzie with a battle cry. Tackling her like a foot ball player would.

Quinn..was awful boyish for a girl. Didn’t act the same way as them, even had a gun she kept at home in her room.

Kenzie screeched and was easily tackled on to the floor. The two struggled and grabbed at each others hair, yanking and tearing and clawing. Wrestling.

Quinn…didn’t have any friends here, she didn’t care about her reputation right now. All she cared was making this girl bleed.

The other girls just watched with worry, concern and horror. Too scared to intervene. They were scared of Quinn now…they weren’t before..but they were now.

Quinn after the two wrestled, had Kenzie in a head lock, her left arm wrapped tightly around her throat as the blondes head tilted back. She was choking. Kenzie was lying flat on the floor.

Quinn had her pinned as she towered over Kenzie. Her eyes blazing.

SAY IT. “ she demanded. Her teeth bared.

Kenzie just remained silent …but she also couldn’t speak because she was choking.

If this went on….Quinn might actually kill her…

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:05 am

Max just watched on with joy, he was loving this. He was loving it even more when that blonde started to choke.

Aw sick shes choking!-

Chokings not good-

BUT ITS ENTERTAININGGG

No- shell die!

LIKE I GIVE A FUCK-

His voice sounded a bit raspier this go-around, he just began to laugh in a fair volume at this, enjoying it a little too much. A part of him knew this wouldnt end well, but the majority of him wanted it to happen.

If this blonde dies, school could be closed- meaning freedom! He didnt quite understand the severity of death itself quite yet, little did he know hed find that out sooner or later.

Principal Kane shoved his way into the crowd of people, a concerned look upon his face. He was worried: He loved his students and hated seeing them like this…

He also didnt like the fact one could be on the brink of death-

His voice was soft, yet loud.

“Children, Children! Please- cut this out at once! Enough harming eachother! Its not right- and you both will stop. Now.

Max glared at him for trying to ruin the fun, and rolled his eyes, then continued to watch on.

Principal Kane was a soft man, but when hes stern, its serious.

He had waited for the commotion to die down, if it even did so at all.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:54 am

( AWH THE BOI I LOVE THE PRINCIPAL BUT OOP-)

Quinn heard the principal which seemed to have dragged her out of her fight mode. It slowly brought her back to reality. The other students voices seemed to be clearer. Easier to pick out. They were just white noise until Kanes booming yet soft one came through.

She took a moment to come back to her senses.

Kill her…..she said that to you…

B—But I don’t necessarily want her dead

Kenzie kept struggling, now weakly clawing at Quinn’s arm.

“ Please—I’m s-sorry—-“ She apologized. It…sounded a bit genuine…but also not. It was hard to tell.

Quinn, heard that.

Liar.

No—let her go….

She was struggling a bit herself too. She closed her eyes and physically had to pull her arms away from the blonde, now backing away from her. She took some time for herself to reorientate too.

Kenzie breathed in desperately for air and picked herself up only to scurry away from Quinn. Her eyes filled with fear as she placed a hand on her throat to protect it.

The blonde coughed a few times as the other girls on the track team went to help her. All of them crowding her like a shield.

Kenzie pointed at Quinn as she saw Kane.

“ SHE’S INSANE! SHE TRIED TO KILL ME. “ Kenzie yelled.

Quinn, was just on her side, looking up at Kenzie with furrowed brows. This wasn’t fair…..she was the victim! She immediately felt like the wolf of the group. She felt lost for a moment, no witty come backs..no nothing. Just silence.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:11 pm

Max immediatly felt disappointed, he stood up straight and shrugged one arm, next pointing the other at the blonde.

“Ay blondie youre no fun- pinche perra…” (Fucking bitch).

“Sanchez, enough! If you have more to say come say it afterschool. The rest of you go to class! Kenzie see me after school.”

Max rolled his eyes, scoffed, then skipped off towards the locker room near where gym class meets up in the corner of the gimnasium.

Mr Kane then tilted his head to Quinn, his voice getting a bit softer:

“Walker, tell me what happened please? if youd like to wait until after class to discuss this, then absolutly.”

He knew about Kenzie, and he also knew that Quinn is much more trustworthy compared to the blonde. His eyes held sympathy for her.

—————

Max had gotten changed into black shorts and a light gray tanktop, before he ran back out into the gym into the corner where class meets up. He waited there, swinging his arms back and forth and pacing around himself, keeping busy.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:20 pm

Kenzie went wide eyed at the swear that Max used. She felt herself get angry again but seeing as the Principal was present. She didn’t act on it. Hearing Kane she sighed heavily. There went her free time. She just huffed and picked up her school bag and exited the gym. The other students following as the rest did as told.

Quinn heard Max and internally grinned. Still a bit happy that she had him at her side. Then she watched him head off as well as the others. But she…still remained on the floor, still trying to reorientate herself.

Then she heard the principal speak and she adverted her gaze, only to grunt and get back up. She remained silent still, at least for now. She then went to pick up her jacket, sliding it back on to her shoulders.

After. Please. “ Quinn muttered.

She…wasn’t up for it right now. But she appreciated the sympathy…it..helped. She still felt singled out but not as much anymore from Kane and Max’s support.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:59 pm

Principal Kane just nodded.

“Of course, come down to my office after school then. See you there.”

Mr Kane gave a respectful nod to her, then turned and left.

—————

Eventually most of Max’s class had shown up, mostly boys but a few girls. Mr Dickens, another PE teacher spoke up. He was wearing a white polo shirt, and khaki shorts. He was australian, very fit, and he was also bald.

“Allright, today well be doing some dodgeball. Im gonna number you guys off, then team 1 will go to the back wall, team 2 will go to the far wall as I set the rest of it up. Kay? Allright mush you lot.”

Max was on Team 2, he had jogged over to the far wall and leaned up against it as Dickens set up the line of dodgeballs on the centerfield line. Max eyed them like they were dessert. A boy next to him squinted his eyes and backed up a step or two from him.

“fuckin weirdo- get a life Sanchez…”

“Nah puto, I got your mom last night” Max fired right back followed by a sort of crazed laugh, right as Dickens blew the whistle and he bolted forward, almost like he disappeared in the blink of an eye, quickly surpassing all of his teammates dashes by a good distance.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:42 pm

( OOP—)

Quinn listened to Kane and her gaze softened, she nodded slightly then, as soon as he left and as the other students filed in. The ginger took her leave as she swung her school bag over her shoulders.

As she hovered between the gymnasium doors, she heard Dickinson speak, then the whistle go off and everyone making a break for it. Heels squeaking against the smooth floor echoed in her ears.

She looked back at Max one last time. Watching him dash off with a secret grateful glint in her eyes before ducking out into the hallway.

He’s fast…I’ll give him that.

——-

Eventually, Quinn arrived at history class. It was her last one. The other students were already there and they immediately looked up at Quinn, half with dead looks on their faces like they could be doing something better other than school. And some with pure fear.

They heard the commotion…rumors…..spread fast. Blake….was sitting near the middle, she had long black hair, wore a blue Jean jacket with torn up Bluejeans to match. She had yellow ish green eyes and they were wide too, they were also fear filled.

The teacher looked over at Quinn, she was tall, had brunette colored hair with a fall aesthetic for outfit.

“ Miss Walker…take a seat, you’re late. “ Mrs Princeton said, her tone exhausted and slightly irritated.

Quinn ducked her head a tiny bit, she saw the fear from the other students, she didn’t care about them. She just cared…about Blake. And Blake…was terrified…or looked it, she wasn’t sure.

Quinn trudged over and took her seat near the middle as well. She slid into her seat and kept her head down.

Great….she probably won’t even look at me anymore.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:01 am

Immediatly Max got hold of three different dodgeballs then backed up in a quick pace, almost then did the rest of both teams grab some. Almost instantly there were two players knocked out, and to the bleachers they jogged.

Max swung his arm and a ball shot from his had in one quick sweep, hitting someone in the back with a hard impact sound eminating off of their shoulder, They groaned and walked to the bleachers.

Seemingly picking them off one by one, until there were no more players left on Team 1. Meanwhile Team 2 had ten.

Dickens blew the whistle:

“Allright- Sanchez, switch over to 1, the rest of you lot stay.”

Max didnt have any complaints, its more of a challenge…

Plus he now gets to commit war crimes on the tall one with an attitude.

His name was Tony, and as he had said previously, he thinks of Max as a freak. He never liked Max, he always took things too seriously; meaning hed get way too competitive with all of them.

Max didnt like him much either, he could never take a joke, hed take everything too literally. He didnt hate him, no, but he did enjoy annoying those who dont like him.

Dickens blew the whistle and again, Max got three dodgeballs. Swinging them one after another, Team 2 was down three players. He easily dodged the others throws, and caught two of them, causing two more okayers to go to the bleachers. Now it was a little more even, 5v1. Max collected a share of dodgeballs and proceeded to shoot them out at others, loud THWACKS were heard upon impact until it only stood between Max and Tony.

Tony snickered “Go fuck yourself Sanchez, I cant be beat-“

Suddenly a fastball shot straight at Tonys head, and smashed against his face, fully knocking him off his feel and falling backwards, a small crack was heard as well. Tony lay on the gym floor amidst the coos of Dickens’s whistle, his nose crooked and bleeding.

Max put his foot far behind himself and he held his arms out in a wide stance, and he did a very dramatic curtsie, dropping the remaining two dodgeballs in his right hand.

Go fuck yourself Cox, i cant be beat

He said in a mocking manner, followed by his own laughing.

“Shit- Cox can you hear me? Tony?” Dickens knelt beside him and lightly smacked his face, which stopped the ringing in his ears. Tony blinked and sat up, dazed. He saw Max laughing.

He hated that.

But right now he hated the pain radiating from his crooked nose, as well as a massive headache. Dickens had sent him to the nurse, in which he got up and, holding a paper towel over his nose, walked angrily down the hall to the nurse.

Max saw him walk off and just watched, chuckling to himself.

“Take a joke, damn.”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:27 pm

( OOP—BUT Y A S S S I L O V E THAT POST EHEHE )

Quinn was ironically a few seats away from Blake. Two boys separated them both, one boy had chestnut brown hair and wore a black hoodie with Bluejeans. He looked like a zombie too as he just stared ahead with a dead expression on his face.

The other boy was blonde, he was a bit bigger and had more muscles, he just stared ahead as he lounged back into his chair. He wore a white gym tank top with red shorts.

Blake was sitting on the left of the blonde boy, she made sure to keep her gaze on the teacher. Her brows furrowed since the atmosphere felt a bit heavy, mainly because she knew Quinn was there. She heard the commotion in the halls..she heard the fight but wasn’t there to witness it. But she wasn’t stupid either.

The black haired girl just sat up straight and kept focused, or tried to. She wore a black shirt as well.

Quinn eventually, eased into a lounging position as she leaned back into her chair. She looked forward too as she crossed her right leg over her left. Her hands were in her pockets.

She occasionally eyed Blake here and there, her brows furrowed as if silently hoping…hoping that something could be salvaged. They didn’t have much interaction…maybe some eye contact occasionally or some friendly yet awkward nods. But that was it.

But now Blake wouldn’t look at her. At all.

It just made Quinn feel worse.

The ginger dared another look at the raven haired girl, her gaze a bit more pleading.

It seemed to have worked, Blake felt Quinn starring at her so she eyed her out of the corner of her eyes. But it was curt, hesitant, and short before she looked back at the teacher.

That—-That spoke worlds to Quinn, her eyes widened as a slight pang was felt in her heart and she looked away. Her face having fallen as she looked at the teacher again.

Mrs Princeton had the black plague on the screen.

“ Okay everyone, today we’ll be working in pairs about plagues over the decades and how they affected each generation. Every twenty or so years, it never fails, a new plague arrives. The most common being the black plague…..most recently, COVID-19. I want each of you to find different plagues and how it affected society. Now for Pairings. “ Mrs Princeton said as she readjusted her glasses and scanned the entire room.

“ Tyler Hampton and Paige Campbell. “ The teacher stated listing of each student with ease and each respective student got up and paired up with each other.

Mrs Princeton then eyed the final two students.

“ Finally, Blake Moretti and Quinn Walker. “ She listed off.

Quinn’s eyes sparkled.

And Blake’s eyes widened with a bit of horror and she felt nothing but dread.

They both stood up.

“ uh—-mrs Princeton can I—h-have a different partner…” she stammered.

Princeton just rolled her eyes.

“ You’ll be fine Moretti now get to it. “ she said.

Blake just sighed heavily.

Great….I get the delinquent…..

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:21 am

Dickens just shook his head, he dropped his whistle next to his thinks in the corner of the gym, then on his way jogging out, loudly stated:

“Until I get back is open gym- do whatever the fuck yall want for now-“

He swiftly jogged out of the room and down the hall. He was going to the nurses office to see Tony. Max just watched, and as soon as he was out of sight he ran and took his whistle, and shoved it in his pocket giggling to himself, before running over to the center where most of them started a game of basketball.

Tony was lying down in the nurses office on one of the beds, icepac right over his nose. Dickens eventually popped in and saw him.

“My lord Cox-“

“Hey coach.”

Dickens sat on the chair next to Tonys bed.

“Tell me what happened, Cox”

“Sanchez. He just full-on whipped it straight at my face and it cracked my nose-“

“I know he did it- but why?”

“I DONT KNOW HES A FREAK-“

“Tony.”

“Sorry coach- hes just weird. like off his rocker weird…”

Dickens just nodded ever so slightly.

“I know, but its not his fault. He doesnt take meds for anything, his parents dont let him. They dont believe in that sort of stuff- yknow?”

“Oh yeah so just let a raging hypermaniac in the school thats totally fine…”

Tony just rolled his eyes at his own statement. He hated Max, he didnt care the reasons for anything else frankly. Dickens just sat up, and before his depart:

“Seeya Cox.”

Tony gave a stiff nod before Dickens left. He had walked back up to the gym to see five other people on the floor. No blood, no nothing.

Just pure exhaustion from having to deal with him alone.

Max was still up and cooking like nothing ever happened, running back and forth, speeding past the others and shooting hoops, half of them missing, but he was quick enough to get it across the court himself. The rest of them mostly were just tired of running back and forth, some left and did something else in the gym, everyone seemed to be exhausted.

Except for Max

It seemed that he never ran out of energy. He couldnt stop, there was too much to do all at once.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:33 am

( EHE THE BOI )

Quinn and Blake eventually sat near the back in a corner table. Blake had her lap top out as well as Quinn.

Quinn was taking notes and putting the power point together and Blake was doing research.

“ there’s the Antonin plague from the Roman Empire. “ Blake listed off, her eyes focused on the screen. She…still wasn’t all too happy about getting the delinquent for a partner. Max…Max was different …he was just..hypervery hyper. Even she could tell he suffered from ADHD.

Quinn looked at Blakes screen and nodded.

“ Sounds good, I bet you they’re all gonna do the bubonic plague. “ she snorted.

Blake’s eyes fluttered in a frustrated manner.

“ That’s because most of them, were , the bubonic plague. “ she said, her tone heavily frustrated.

Quinn blinked as she chuckled, then she looked at Blake.

“ Wait—-what?…” she asked, she….wasn’t academically smart either. Science she failed at miserably, she had a F there. History was her second best…English was alright too.

Blake sighed through her nose as she closed her eyes.

“ Yersinia pestis aka the bubonic plague, has different strands. Like how COVID does..like how anything does. The Black Death was only the second episode of this plague, it just so happened to be the worst round. Then there’s the pneumonic plague….also yersinia pestis. Then there’s the culprit…the plague of Justinian, the first round of the bubonic plague. The third round of the plague happened in yunnan China. Sadly..there was some in Italy too..” Blake listed off.

Quinn just watched with mesmerized eyes, getting lost in the info and not really paying attention to it..much. She just focused on Blake’s face.

“ Then we had the Great Plague Of London and finally the Great Plague of Marseille. It’s a never ending cycle Walker…it just keeps going and going and going until we either adapt to it..or get killed off. All the same strands except for a rare few. “ Blake finally finished with an exhausted look.

Quinn just blinked mindlessly.

Blake took notice and looked over at Quinn only to go wide eyed.

“ Are you even listening to me?! “ she huffed.

Quinn went wide eyed and shook her head a bit, only for her face to burn as well as her ears, turning a bit pink.

“ Uh—no—I…um….something bout boba?..” she stammered. She was gonna say something else but Blake would smack her—

Blake narrowed her eyes.

Bubonic, Walker. Bubonic Plague. Gah! Why do I even bother with you?! “ Blake snapped then pinched her nose and started venting to herself in Italian.

Quinn narrowed her eyes at that, but she just..didn’t do much. Unlike with Kenzie she couldn’t find the strength to fight back here. However her old self came back after a bit. She scoffed.

“ Listen, Moretti, You’re stuck with me wether you like it or not. “ she half growled.

Blake looked up and glared at Quinn.

“ Thanks for the load of reassurance. You know I didn’t ask to get stuck with a delinquent. I could’ve gotten Tyler! O-Or Paige! Or —shit even Luke! Yeah he’s dumber than a box of rocks but at least he pays the fuck attention! “ Blake said with a raised voice as she pointed at the class.

Quinn felt herself tense up more. She felt the fire growing.

“ Luke?! He could barely pay attention for thirty fucking seconds! “ she scoffed, feeling defensive.

Blake growled.

Yeah well at least he’s not a delinquent! “ she snapped.

Quinn narrowed her eyes and got up in front of Blake’s face, Blake felt herself lean back instinctively. Her brows furrowed.

“ You think I wanted to lash out like that?! You think I even want to be here?! They give me no fucking choice! You know this school may be fine for you Moretti, but not for the people who stand out. Like Max, like me! They either call you a freak just because you may have a higher energy level then most, or they call you the fucking D word just because you have boyish hair and a boyish frame and even possibly a remotely deeper voice! “ Quinn yelled, tears poking out of the corner of her eyes.

Blake remained seated, her entire body nature hesitant and fear filled. Only for her gaze to soften in sympathy. D word……she knew what that meant.

Quinn just gave a death glare to Blake, she wasn’t done.

“ So if I have to beat their ass over and over again until I make it clear that I belong in this school just as much as everyone else! I will GLADLY take on the delinquent title. You know nothing about me, Moretti. “ Quinn yelled.

Then, she stood up harshly and left her things in the class. Marching out with tears threatening to spill.

Mrs Princeton took notice as well as everyone else falling silent. But the teacher spoke up.

“ Miss Walker get back here!” Mrs Princeton ordered.

Quinn in a flash of pent up emotion grabbed a pencil sharpener from a kids desk and chucked it at the teachers head, it caused her to go wide eyed and for her to duck on instinct.

Quinn looked back at the teacher, her eyes wide with fury and pain, her face stern. Only to the scan the classroom one last time before locking eyes with Blake.

Blake’s features morphed into one of sympathy just a bit, but they were still filled with horror.

Quinn huffed and marched out of the room and headed somewhere else. Either outside or the stalls she didn’t know, nor care.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:38 pm

EEEHEHEHEHE THE BEBEEEE-)

Eventually once Dickens arrived, Max immediatly had gotten bored. While everybody else rested now that the game was over, he ran over, opened the window quietly and hopped outside. Whatever Dickens was going to say involved him or Tony, and he didnt care for it, whatever it was would be boring especially since everybody else is boring and is tired.

He had snuck back in thru another door to get to the lockerroom, he changed, grabbed his board and snuck back thru that same door outside. He took his board and rolled it, then as he hopped on, began to skate off to the back of the building, where there was a large open concrete area, a greenhouse connected to the building and past the concrete was foresty-woodsy areas. Max just skated along the large area, the kids in the environmental class in said greenhouse just stared at him when he made funny faces to the class from outside, the teacher had a disdained look plastered on his face as he skated by.

Afterwards he just kept going, the sun shining on him, making his white jacket shine, he kept skating round and round in a circle until he got bored after not long. Then a particularly large tree he could see sort of centerred off by the edge of the wooded area. That was his tree.

He would skip class sometimes and just kindof relax there. It was beautiful: some in the sun, some in the shade with the leaves, had strong branches which he could climb and swing from, and it was a decent height, which acted as his birdsnest. The tree itself was his playground.

He easily scaled that tree, then grabbing one of the tall branches with both hands, he swung himself repeatedly in a vertical motion, before he landed ontop of it, in the shade, seeing whatever he wanted to see, he was atleast 15 feet up. He could see into the second floor of the building itself. He just laid on his back, one leg dangling over the side as he sat his backpack and board up against the thick stem of the tree, meanwhile as he lay on his back facing the sky, he held his rubiks cube infront of him as he fidgeted with it.

—————

Dickens eventually turned around to the class.

“Sanchez, go apologize to Cox in the nurses off- Sanchez? Max?!-“

He scanned the class, nobody was moving. Max wasnt there.

“Aw jesus fucking christ- yknow what I dont care. If hes dead somewhere it aint my fault… right- the rest of yall, one lap then you can go do whatever you want.”

The class groaned in exhaustion, but obeyed. They began their lap around the gym.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:32 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA WEHEHE )

Quinn, had gone back to get her bag, leaving the rest confused as she suddenly came back, but she left her laptop.

Then she disappeared for good. Her bag had her entertainment items in it, she forgot them in the fit she had. She didn’t care about her laptop. She had a phone and that was good enough.

Eventually, she made her way to the back of the school too. The Sun blaring down at her causing her squint her eyes and flinch a bit. She dug into her bag for a split second and brought out her big headphones, the classic ones and not the small white ones.

She sat her bag down for a split second. Then put her headphones on. Only to then reach into her bag and bring out her phone and to connect her headphones with it. She picked up her bag moments later and swung it back on her arms again.

Quinn hit her Spotify playlist, put her phone in her pocket, looked up and began walking towards the woodsy Forest area.

She scanned the greenhouse with a sparkle of admiration in her eyes before looking forward.

‘ "Ladies and Gentlemen"
We are the thing of shapes to come
Your freedom's not free and dumb
This Depression is Great
The Deformation Age, they know my name
Waltzing to scum and base and
Married to the pain
Bang we want it
Bang we want it
Bang bang bang bang bang ‘

Quinn felt the music course through her veins, its rage filled tone soothing her own internal anger for now. Marylin Manson was one of her favorite bands, most raised their brow at him.

Quinn just wandered off into the woods, unknowingly nearing Max.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:45 pm

Max immediatly heard Quinn as she left to the outside where he was, as she walked around closer to where he was he diverted his eyes downwards to observe her quietly.

Ella fue la que hizo que esa rubia comiera mierda-
(She was the one that made that blonde eat shit-)

“Ay- Redhead!-“

He noticed her with her headphones, so he snapped off an overhead twing and threw it at the top of her head.

“Nice moves, chica! nobody likes that other bitch.”

His eyes were locked onto her, she intrigued him. She was another social outcast as was he, so he understood why she did what she did. I mean, who doesnt like putting clout girls in their place?

His leg still dangled over the side, his head tilted somewhat up so his face could barely be seen, his rubiks cube still in hand.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:55 pm

( EHEHE HERE WE GOO )

Quinn grunted a tad bit as she felt the stick hit her head. She flared her nostrils a bit as she reorientated herself, only to pull off her headphones and place them around her neck. Then glanced up calmly. Only to spot Max, he wasn’t hard to pick out, even if he tried to hide his face.

Her gaze immediately softened, normally she’d be annoyed by him…but right now…was an exception. She even smiled.

“ Thanks Sanchez. “ she said softly. She watched him a bit, intrigued at how he managed to climb up so high, and just intrigued by him in general.

“ So, what have you been up to lately? “ She said in a playful tone, knowing that the Latino probably had been up to no good. But still…it was nice to be with someone who understood for a moment.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:07 pm

EEEEEHEHEHE)

Max sat upright a bit more now, hearing those words.

“Erm- played some dodgeball, broke Puto’s nose, escaped coach, now im here, you?”

His face was in a permanent semi-grin, the sun shone off of his milk chocolate skin softly. He looks very sweet, until hes not, and then hes everywhere all at once. For now though, he was as relaxed as he can be. This entire convorsation is being observed by Max currently as well, evey little detail in speech and expression he picks up, hell have a better idea of Quinn afterwards.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:37 pm

Quinn’s brows perked up a little bit hearing that Max broke someone’s nose. She couldn’t help but feel a bit concerned.

She knew what bullies were like.

“ What did they do?…” she ventured, her tone filled with some concern and sympathy. She knew this kid was hyperactive, it wasn’t too hard to detect..but she wasn’t the type to handle him well. Sanchez needed people more his speed.

Then she blinked and shifted on her feet.

“ Had a group project….then kinda burst out at my partner…and now im here. ….” She answered, her tone small. She eyed the school building again then with a bit of regret.

…she’s probably even more terrified of me now….great…I just—god damn it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:50 pm

Max’s face shifted into more of a monotone-scowl at her question:

“called me a freak, so i beat in his face in with a dodgeball. Rammed his nose to a pulp.” Making clear to annunciate the last ‘p’ in that sentance.

He listened for her side of the story, his face changed in an instant to one of mere curiosity and excitement.

“Oo- whatd she say? Whatd you say? What happened? Did you throw things? Whats the damage?!-“

Max tends to lose himself a bit, especially in this sense. He loved the drama, he practically thrived off of it. He would do anything to know what went down, and he would find out.

No matter how annoying he has to be.

No matter how long it takes.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:07 pm

( WHEEZE I LOVE HIM )

Quinn listened to his answer and heard the annunciation. She saw the monotone scowl, she knew it must’ve gotten to him. She gave an approved glint in her eyes, something similar to what her father would’ve done.

“ Well, like my father always taught me..finish fights, not start them. Good on ya. “ she said. Internally pleased that the kid got what they deserved. It was some sick revenge feeling in her gut…it was such a satisfying feeling…even though she shouldn’t enjoy revenge to that extent.

Well—-no Normal person should. But let’s face it, both of them were far from normal.

Quinn then saw the childlike nature come back in Sanches and couldn’t help but smirk a little. She had to admit, seeing him happy was far better than upset.

He sounds like a little imp…kinda cute.

She just chuckled at that thought only to look at the ground.

“ I was…just zoning out and she snapped at me. Called me a delinquent a few times…it was…like she hated the idea of being aligned with me. Thennn..I lost my shit and yelled at her and just stormed off. “ She answered.

Quinn rocked on her heels a bit.

“ Also threw a pencil sharpener at the teacher—“ She added with her head ducked with a guilty yet not guilty expression. Like a dog who’s just come out of the dust barrel.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:13 pm

JFHDJSHDJDJ)

Max nodded at the first half, then he laughed. He l o v e d it when students did shit to teachers.

“Ohoho niice dawg!- Give her what she deserves. And you know Blake. Im sure that one’ll come around. I mean cmon you didnt do nothing to her, all she did was hear that you beat the shit out of a blonde bitch who nobody likes-”

He then mocked her in her own words in a playful tone:

-Good on ya.

He then saw her guilty expression.

“Nahh thats nothing to be ashamed of! If it was fun it was worth it, thats what I go by.”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:40 pm

Quinn listened to Max, her eyes scanning the air but truthfully scanning nothing. As if her logical brain was fighting her emotional side. Eventually she caved in. Max was right, Blake would come around eventually.

She snorted in a laughing like manner along with him. Sometimes…sometimes he helped. But she just..didn’t have his energy.

Then she heard the mocking tone and her eyes narrowed in a slight warning fashion. It was a light one since heard the playful tone but she let it slide.

She had to be honest—hearing the praise sent a zap of excitement through her system. It—felt good to be a pain in someone’s ass from time to time. She couldn’t help but give a more smug smirk.

“ You’re alright Max, you’re alright. And hmm…interesting…philosophy. “ Quinn remarked.

She wasn’t sure on how to feel about that one—in some cases it was good…but it could also get more trouble from it. She just shrugged it off and went to take a seat at the base of his tree and sat down in a relaxed fashion. Grunting in exhaustion.

“And yeah you’re right, they can deal. Not like I did shit to them in particular………nice spot you got here by the way. “ Quinn complimented as she looked around.

Still…..why do I feel a tinge guilty?…….he’s right..I shouldn’t..but still…ergh…sometimes I wish I had his mindset.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next