The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet-Z (Private RP)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) - Page 8 Empty Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by Checkmate Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
I see skies of blue
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The World is a fragile thing……it only takes one beat of a butterflies wings for it to all go, to hell.
Or to put it simply.
Humans are such fragile creatures.

Characters.

Trigger - @Soapster
Bullet - @/Soapster

Quinn- @/Checkmate
Blake- @/Checkmate
Anna: @/Checkmate

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Planet-Z (Private RP) - Page 8 Empty Re: Planet-Z (Private RP)

Post by soapster Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:31 pm

NHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE)

Sage immediatly felt how off Walkers aura was, how angry it felt. He then saw her and was a mixture of suprised and disappointed.

Alright- not big or russian… This ones in charge? I mean i see now but like- what?

“Nice to meet you too… Sage Ragfield, you must be Quinn Walker. Your little latino boy ever-so-graciously let me in”

He said with his signature smile. He held out his hand for a handshake, even though frankly he didnt expect one in return regarding her current state. He wasnt scared at all frankly, hes been through worse.
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:57 pm

Quinn looked Sage over, but as soon as Sage mentioned Trigger. She gave him her signature death glare despite his signature charming smile.

He did, what?!” She snapped.

Letting someone in…a complete stranger?!

Let me guess he didn’t bother to even interrogate him! Max Sanchez i swear to fucking GOD IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!

Quinn just scoffed, she looked at his hand but didn’t bother, she just gave him a curt nod. She headed over to the duo and crossed her arms, looking up at him.

His tactics didn’t work on her too much. At least not yet.

“ Listen—if you so much as backstab anyone of us, I’m gonna gut your eyes out. You hear me? Normally we wouldn’t just let anyone waltz in. So you better be grateful you caught us with our pants down this one time. “ She snapped.

She’d let Sage in since Trigger already allowed it, but she’d keep a close eye on him.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:29 pm

NHEHEHEHEH-)

Sage noticed the glare, frankly it didnt work on him, at least not now. But there was a strange aura he felt as soon as she delivered it to him, it was terrible…

Menacing, almost.

He didnt let it bother him though. He dropped his hand into his pocket once he realized she wouldnt reciprocate, and he listened to her speech, only to half-ass a curtsy in a mocking style, making it blatantly obvious while assuring her.

“…yes ma’am-“

—————

Eventually Trigger had collected teo lighters from teo different people in the pack.

What are you people- go back to the 80’s you cig-lovers…-

He then trotted over to the corner of the Atrium, and laid his backpack down, before taking out his flamethrowers and replacing both the lighters and spray deodorants. He took out the one Quinn gave him and kept it snug in his pocket, making sure hed return it.

Although it didnt quite work in his favor, because somehow the lighter went off and a bit of his shorts caught flame.

Mackenzie ran over and smacked him senseless, one smack to the face and the rest on his shorts to quickly put it out.

“God, Sanchez- get a fuckin grip… why cant you be fireproof or something…”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:29 am

( H E L P FOR BOTH OMG-)
( REAL QUICK SAGE REMINDS ME OF STRIKER TBH )
Quinn narrowed her eyes at the mocking curtsy, it just sat her bones on fire the ginger just growled deeply and turned back to her punching bag in the gym.

She raised her fists and started throwing punches once more like they were nothing.

Stupid smug bastard- Quinn thought angrily, but she let Sage in.

Blake sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, it was like working with idiots..then again she wasn’t aware of just how right she was.

“ Well…welcome to the team.” She said as she looked up at Sage with a thin smile, she really hoped Sage was at least smart.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:36 am

HHEHEHEHEHEH-)

Luckily for Blake, Sage was infact very smart.

He turned away from Quinn and towards Blake, he slightly bent his upper body forward as a bow towards her, his pale green eyes locking onto hers:

"Thank you. And- im sorry- your name was...-?"

-------

Trigger giggled a bit upon getting insulted by Mackenzie- However her words sparked something inside of him-

Fireproof...

His eyes widened a slight tad and he turned and broke off in a sprint down the hallway- he ran and ran.

He bolted right past where Blake Sage and Quinn were in the blink of an eye, Bullet following him as well, to gue out and flailing. He was running to his workshop he had claimed
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:53 am

Blake kept her arms close to herself at the moment, she was still holding Quinn’s laptop, but she had to admit, Sage’s little bow…got to her. It made her swoon right away and those eyes of his made her heart flutter ever so faintly but she kept a neutral face even though her eyes had a sparkle to them.

“ Well at least somebody has manners.” She sighed with a thankful tone “ And just call me Blake, and for now you can do whatever until we have some form of a plan-“ she said then went eyed seeing Trigger bolt behind Sage and Bullet following after. She sighed heavily as her face fell into one of irritation after hearing Quinn still punching the bag.

“ looks like I’m left to figure things out.” She grumbled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:03 pm

Sage smirked in a manner- he knew he somewhat got to her. That was his job after all.

He brought his hand up and stroked his fingers through his hair before placing his hands on his hips.

"Nice to meet you, Bla-"

Suddenly he literally felt the air that Triggers run had caused on his face- it was like a fan breeze for a split second. It caught him offguard as to how fast that boy was:

"...alright-"

He looked at Blake upon her final comment and gave her a nod:

"Right then, Ill be out of your hair in the meantime"

He then turned and sauntered out of the little room and towards the atrium where the rest of the pack was. He was to get a general census on everyone
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:00 pm

Blake snickered softly at Sage’s reaction towards Triggers speed, she then watched Sage walk off and nodded back to him with a soft smile. Her guard was dropping a little bit.

Then—she suddenly thought of a use for him. Her eyes widened and before he could fully vanish, the raven haired Italian darted over to follow him.

“ Hey hey hey wait a minute I think I’ve got a use for you. I might need your help with something, you seem…fairly competent enough. “ Blake said, hoping it caught Sage’s interest.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:04 pm

BHEHEHEHEH-)

Sage stopped, and ever so slighty turned his head towards his shoulder- letting a grin slip as well, before turning himself around, erasing his grin alltogether:

"Why yes of course, dear. What may I assist you with?"

In the meantime, Trigger was off making racket running around in the shop that was used for manufacturing and robotics classes. He was going haywire in his own little world.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:49 pm

( OKAY I LOVE THAT POST EHEHE )

Blake narrowed her eyes ever so subtly the aura felt-slightly off but she brushed it off. She was gonna chalk it up to her stress over the entire nightmare that was the zombie outbreak.

She then walked up to him, she was a good deal smaller than him but she didn’t care. She looked him in the eye.

“ This school needs a bit of…order. I don’t quite Care for how Quinn and Trigger run things…just beating students up like their wild animals to assert dominance over their status..not saying Trigger did that too but I won’t put it past him. These kids need a structure to follow…roles..they need, work. Like if we run out of resources people can go get those, or if we need guards, people can act as those too on a few hour basis. We cannot let ourselves fall into a state of madness with no rule lingering over our heads. We need something.” Blake stated calmly in a matter of fact tone.

Much like Sage, she was extremely calm and collected.

“ So, to show your own loyalty and to show that you can be trusted…I’d like you to help me think of some form of a structural plan. Then we’ll run it by dumb and dumber.” Blake said as she looked him in the eyes. Her gaze and voice very serious.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:17 pm

Sage blinked- He wasnt honestly expecting to be immediatly put to work- but in his guess theyre just desperate.

He gave a small nod and smiled charmingly:

"Yes ma'am- ill come to you when I get any ideas..."

He then fully turned and left down the hallway
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:20 pm

Blake heard that and was about to get a bit irate when she saw him turn around and walk off..but the charming smile calmed her down. She…was the type to get things done right away and on time. No screwing around just work. She sighed slightly and walked off to her own separate spot. She then sat down on the Atrium stairs and just took a break for herself.

She then began bouncing her right knee up and down as she rubbed her forehead. She was still stressed over what just happened today…her heart was racing with anxiety. That…those,beasts, just appearing out of no where.

It wasn’t humanly possible..or by any law of nature possible. Her brows knitted together and she just opened up the laptop she still held, which was Quinn’s laptop. Thankfully she was able to crack the passcode within seconds it wasn’t very hard to guess after a few minutes.

She then went to the safari search engine and began researching what could possibly cause an actual zombie apocalypse outbreak to occur…in real life none the less. Her eyes squinted as she began to stress search.

She wasn’t gonna snoop, she was above that…mayybbbeeeeee-one or two glances at the photos but she’ll save that for last.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:25 pm

BHAKXJDOSKSK-)

Sage was already in the atrium, the rest of the pack stressing in the open cafeteria directly connected to it. Banging on tables and coddling eachother- they were all stressed.

However one thing he noticed- they were all sitting at their own tables; the jocky kids at one table, nerdy kids at another- etc.

A lightbulb went off within him, and he actually put his initial job aside and began to really think. He would relish in his own freedoms here when he could- this was one of them. He wasnt a terrible person- so he decided to do at least this favor for them before the shitshow.

He grabbed a tiny notepad from his inside jacket pocket and clicked a pen he had snatched as well, and began to write.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:38 pm

( I L O V E THAT POSST THE BOI. AND TBH I SO SEE SOME STUDENTS IN THE BACKGROUND DOING THAT CLASSIC PENCIL HAND BEAT THAT SOME PEOPLE DO. ALSO YOU WANNA TIMESKIP OR? CUZ I DONT GOT NOTHING TOO MUCH FOR BLAKE AFTER THIS POST.)

Blake kept doing her research, but found nothing…only something that popped up earlier today with a certain mosquito biting an animal that was defrosted from an ice glacier. It was all over the news and her stomach dropped.

Shit…a classic yet scary classic.. Blake thought and gulped. Do they even have a name for it?..

She then clicked on the article and scrolled through one of the news articles and just took her time. She could hear the other students in the background too as a constant reminder of what was on the line. Humanity…everyone.

Her eyes widened as another thought popped up.

Food, we need food..all of them…blankets…a clean shower…h-homes….their families…

They need to be taken care of! Not just lead….

Oh god—maybe the cafeterias kitchen has enough for a while..it always seems to. I hope the lunch ladies aren’t infected…shit!

Blake’s mind just started spiraling and overthinking as she thought of every possible scenario and thing that could happen. All of this she was still trying to keep a facade, of calm.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:38 am

EEEEEE YEYEYEYEYE TIMESKIPPPPP-)

Sage was still sitting at one of the cafe tables with nobody at it. He had been scribbling away for some time his new idea-

perfect- this is perfect

He however kept looking upwards at the same girl whom he had seen when he had arrived- he felt badly for her being so shy- however he also instantaneously liked her- Not like that, but just as a human being.

He was already seeming to get attached-
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8