The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossover RP (Private)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crossover RP (Private) Empty Crossover RP (Private)

Post by Skye Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:20 pm

(Sort of a crack rp featuring a Sonjon oc of mine, Eris, and an OUAT oc of @Checkmate Blake.)

*shy bluejay energy activate*

Skye
Skye
Commander

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Crossover RP (Private) Empty Re: Crossover RP (Private)

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:46 pm

( Let’s get this crackshow on the road LMAO )

Suddenly, somewhere on Eris’s main ship, a purple black portal of swirling magic appeared and spat someone out harshly on to the far side of the room. A rather harsh metal clanking sound was heard as the back of that person hit it.

A loud grunting pained sound was heard from the dark figure as she felt a sharp stinging pain shoot through her spine. She felt the air be dragged out of her and ripped from her lungs. She wore an all black coat with long dripping tailcoats at the end, she had black pants and had a cloth of a mask on that only covered her nose under. Her black hood was up too.

Nothing but her earthy skinned face was seen as well as the boyish black curls that spilled down her face and poked out of that hood. She sported a bow and arrow held tightly and firmly in her left hand, her quiver of bows helped support her crash but that was it.

Inside of that swirling portal was a quaint little town of Storybrooke main. And on the inside was a man of 29 years of age and had brown hair with a stubble beard. He was smirking smugly as his eyes turned pitch black. His hand outstretched as he glared at the area.

He wore a black jacket along with a black shirt to match. He had casual bluejeans on too.

Enjoy your stay doggy.” Thomas taunted, his voice taunting and mocking.

N O!!” A light feminine voice was suddenly heard as a black pixie haired woman was seen behind that evil man. The pixie haired woman also sported a bow and arrow along with a quiver. She looked down right pissed, which was a rare for the fair skinned woman. She had hazel eyes too and wore a simple tan trench coat with a black shirt and bluejeans. She quickly grabbed her bow and harshly swung at the man with the end of it.

And that—is when the portal closed. Leaving Blake on the ship and in a strange world, she collapsed and fell on to the floor with a pained grunt.

S-Snow—“ Blake wheezed weakly, she didn’t seem to care where she was—she just wanted to get back home.

Her eyes were fixated on the spot the portal used to be at. Her amber eyes lost and in denial…..where..even was she?

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:24 pm

( YIS LMAO-
bruh i hope you enjoy eris's vibes she's bonkers
like i said, think jack sparrow + sofia and that's her lol )

Eris overheard the crash-- it came from somewhere in the cargo bay. Considering how quiet the Jaybird was she was a bit more tuned into the natural ambience-- and as such could pick out strange sounds easier.

She breathed an irritated sigh and took her coffee with her as she marched down to the cargo bay.

Damn cargo crates always rattlin' round in there... faaackin' 'ell...

She threw open the bay doors and glanced around to see what had fallen.

Upon laying eyes on Blake, she drew her gun in a swift motion and aimed it at the intruder.

"...Who the fuck are you and what the hell are you doin' on my ship?!" she barked.

She was 5'7", but had a stance that made her presence seem much larger. She glared down at the stowaway with a scowl on her fair, scarred face, her pierced nose wrinkling in a disdainful fashion. Her hair was unkempt, wavy, half-shaven, and ash-blonde in colour, flowing down to her shoulder. She wore a plain white tank-top stained with machine oil and dust, loose cargo pants, tall boots, and a green bandanna around her neck.

Some sort of large fang hung from her right ear, and her silvery-green eyes would be hypnotic under better circumstances-- but at the moment they held only fury and impatience.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:51 pm

( OOH YAY. AND AAAAA I L O V E THAT POST NGL )

Blake immediately felt her muscles tense as she heard Eris draw her weapon, her pupils seemed to shrink and she was on full alert. Despite the crippling pain in her spine she hissed and quickly—or—tried to quickly reach for an arrow and knocked it to her bow.

She then twisted herself around to Eris and aimed the bow at the captain but didn’t open fire, her eyes were wide and wild with nothing but fear, and desperation.

She looked more like a scared animal than anything. Her eyes honed in on the other woman and immediately landed on the tooth like earring and tilted her head. That caught her attention first more than anything..she found it..unique. She then looked over everything else.

She could tell Eris was a few hairs shorter than her, she saw the tank top and the green scarf. She noticed the silvery-green eyes and her own amber locker on to them, not seeming to fear Eris at all, but more so of the circumstances of this strange world.

But what caught her off guard—was the word, ship.

Her eyes widened.

Ship?……this is hardly anything close to a pirate ship…this isn’t Neverland.

From her peripheral version, she could tell this ship was metal…not wood….it smelled…stingy. Like oil…metallic. She heard the creaking sounds of the walls that surrounded them but everything felt restrictive…deafening.

She was in a different world entirely.

The boyish woman looked up at the ships captain with wide and stunned eyes. Her heart pounded in her chest from adrenaline and anxiety…her arms had a sharp pain from the pain in her spine. It spread everywhere…it was crippling almost.

She opened her mouth to speak—but no words were found. Her mind immediately fled to Snow and Ruby…her main sources of comfort. But none of them were near…only this..strange, pissed off pirate woman holding a gun aiming at her head.

Blake Rabe.” Blake answered, her voice trembling but she had a clear thick British accent, her voice deep. “ A-And i don’t know….W-Where am I?…” Blake choked out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:16 pm

( EEE THANK- AM VERY PROUD OF IT
I LIKE URS TOO E
also for reference Centrum is basically Space Britain so that's why eris guessed the way she did lol)

Eris tilted her head at the bow. She hadn't seen one of those in decades. She and her ex used to practice archery together, but again, that was decades ago.

"A long way from home, that's for sure," she huffed. "You sound Centran. You from the Assembly?" She shifted her weight, appearing a bit more confident in herself now.

Crawling around precious cargo wasn't a good look for Blake. Eris was used to disposing of would-be thieves, considering she had been one herself (and a rather good one at that) prior to joining the Expedition.

But thankfully for Blake, Eris was under different orders now. If she shot someone, the director would be hearing about it.

Would the director care? Of course not, but she couldn't risk ruining her reputation with the other higher-ups.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:28 pm

( EE U SHOULD BE, AND EE DANKE. and Ah okay thanks! )
( ALSO NEHEHE HOLD ON TO YOUR HAT ERIS NEHE )

Blake tilted her head as well, thankfully for the other woman she wasn’t a thief, but an Assassin, and a bloody good one at her job as well. So that was something they both shared. But her eyes widened in pure confusion.

“ Centran?….” She stammered, Assembly? What even were those words? They sounded Greek and yet not entirely.

“ Bloody hell—no! Im not from a-any Assembly or this, Centran place. I don’t Even know what those words mean. Ma’am I’m sorry for the unwanted intrusion but I need to get back home. I’ve no intention of harming anyone here I can assure you that. “ Blake said, her voice was very professional.

But she couldn’t take her eyes off of Eris, she looked…unique, truly unique. Especially with the scars.

But yes, she was indeed a long way from home.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:18 pm

( EE )

Eris's eyes widened, and she gripped her gun a bit tighter.

"Listen mate, I dunno what to tell ya, but the only place human beings exist in this entire universe is three thousand light years away," she stated, voice trembling. "So there are only two possible explanations here. Either you took a lil tumble and hit your head on your way aboard... or you're one o' them alien folk."

She had no idea what the aliens-- that is, the Advari-- looked like. She'd only heard murmurings from the director about how human they looked. But at this point, she realised could be dealing with something else entirely.

"For all I know your kind's shapeshifting to look more like us," she hissed. "So you lot can sneak in and kill us when we least expect it!"

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:30 pm

( OOOP )

Blake went wide eyed, Alien?! Now at least..that was something she was familiar with. She then saw Eris grip her gun tighter and she gulped, at least her world had weapons like that. And she did not wanna get caught in the cross fire.

Her eyes widened and her stomach dropped hearing ‘ three thousand light years ‘ it….it made it seem that this woman was truly alone at the moment. But once she heard Alien. And what the Aliens could do here…her eyes widened more and her blood went cold.

“ woah woah woah hey! No—look—look I’m not an Alien—“ she then dropped her weapons and grabbed her arrow, only to then present her right wrist and pull back her sleeve, she then presented her earthy tanned skin and proceeded to create deep slash in it. She bled crimson blood from the arrow tip as it oozed and dripped down. She then looked up calmly at Eris, her amber eyes soft like honey and the morning suns rays.

I’m just like you. “ she said softly. It occurred to her that she truly was in a different universe. She closed her eyes and glanced back at the ground only to look back up, her face was gravely serious.

“ I’m—not from here at all. But I assure you I’m not a shapeshifter, nor Alien. This will sound completely insane…but I’m from a place called Storybrooke Maine. You have a version of earth right? So do i. Thats my version. “ Blake said firmly, her eyes serious.

She hoped the woman believed her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:38 pm

( for context the aliens cannot shapeshift, don't worry, eris is just a little paranoid XD
also more context, in sonjon there is no earth, unlike in star trek! it's a completely different set of planets :3 )

"For all I know you folk copied our blood too," Eris scoffed. "And... I dunno what you mean by that but earth is just a fancy word for dirt, so... sure?"

She breathed a heavy sigh and watched the blood trickle from Blake's hand. "Till I know you ain't a threat you're gonna chill in the brig. Understand?" she huffed. "I ain't no monster, I'll grab you some spare blankets and a bandage or two... but till I can talk to my boss about ya you're hanging out in there."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:45 pm

( OHH okay for both, thank you lol that helps. )

Blake furrowed her brows as she listened to the woman, in a sense Eris wasn’t wrong, Earth was made up of dirt and other materials. She half scoffed in exhaustion.

“ Okay homebase then—whatever. “ Blake huffed, this was starting to turn into a massive headache. It was clear that Eris was paranoid…

“ And honey look—I’m not an Alien, i don’t know what type of monsters you got over here, but I promise im not one of them. “ Blake reassured firmly, copy blood?….in retrospect yes that would be terrifying…she couldn’t fault this ships owner for being a bit paranoid but it felt like it was getting out of hand.

Blake then tilted her head in curiosity, her eyes ever so curious as she listened, she can respect that. She nodded in a professional manner.

“ Understood…wait—I thought you were the boss?” Blake ventured, her eyes squinting a little in confusion. Again, her voice was deep on the woman’s spectrum, it was rich and smooth with a bit of a rough edge to it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:48 pm

( yeye np!! )

"Well yeah, I'm the boss of my own ship, sure," Eris replied, lowering her gun. "But I've got a client I'm workin' for. I gotta take her orders or I won't get paid."

She rather liked the sound of Blake's voice, but knew she couldn't allow herself to be distracted.

She gestured for Blake to exit the cargo bay. It wasn't a horribly long walk to the brig, given the Jaybird was a bit under two-hundred metres long, and most of the ship was reserved for cargo anyway.

"Come on then," she ordered.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:57 pm

( okay but how big are their ships cuz DAMN-)

Blake listened to Eris and made a ‘ ah ‘ face, she understood that one und red percent.

“ Ah i see, well from one woman in a trade to another, i understand. “ Blake said, once again her voice was respectful and quite professional. She still had her mask on that was covering half her face, think of Covid type masks but straight black. She noticed how Eris lowered her gun and sighed in relief.

She then looked at the strange otherworldly door and heard the orders, in which she followed without complaint. She grunted slightly as she stood up, her eyes had subtle pain in them but she hid it, she’s been through worse. She then bent down and grabbed her bow and arrow only to swiftly put the bow on her body and for the arrow to sit in the quiver. Her arm was still bleeding but she didn’t seem to care, she just grabbed her sleeve and pulled it down as it continued to drip on to the metal floor of the Jaybird.

Blake took a deep breath and walked in a hunched fashion as she followed Eris, her back still hurt like hell from the event earlier.

“ It’s come to my attention I’ve never caught your Name. “ Blake stated as she calmly looked back at the pirate woman. She was still certain that this woman had to be related to Killian Jones…but then again, this was a different world entirely.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:19 pm

( most civilian ships are about 100 m long on average whereas some big fancy warships can be almost 300 m long! the biggest human/tantalus ship we know of is the Wanderer exploratory platform- it's basically a massive space station. it's half a mile tall and a mile wide. if you remember the edit i did, it's the big "ring"-looking thing with one big rocket booster lol
additional lore dump if you're curious :3:

"Well good," Eris mumbled at her first remark. She walked a bit behind Blake in case the latter got any wild ideas.

She chuckled softly, voice reverberating off the walls of the corridor.

"Well I go by many names," she mused. "The Dread Pirate Morgan... the Stallion... but you can call me Captain for now. Captain Morgan of the Jaybird, one o'the finest vessels in Tantalus."

She was exaggerating, of course. But to her credit, and thanks to the numerous modifications, there was no ship in the cluster quite like hers.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:36 pm

( OOP—and no not at the moment I don’t remember sadly. But damn they’re big—And E lore. )

Blake listened to the ships Captain only to raise an amused brow at the names. Yep, definitely a pirate of sorts. Her eyes gave an amused sparkle hearing ‘ The Stallion ‘ only to snicker. It really just made her picture a silver horse for god sake.

But she’ll keep in mind of the names, however her brow raised.

The fuck is a Tantalus?…..i assume that’s their version of earth?…or what they just call themselves?….god I’m really in over my head with this place.

Blake felt herself grin and even with her crippling back pain that, thankfully was beginning to fade. She gave a snarky and playful dramatic bow.

“ As you wish, Captain Morgan. “ Blake said in an obviously playful and silly manner. She meant no harm or foul by it it really was just who she was.

Besides this was Mrs Morgan’s ship, this was her roof, what she says goes and she will respect that. This was Eris’s turf and so she must obey. She then looked ahead and walked calmly to the big door, she also took note of how Eris was standing behind her. Which she couldn’t blame her at all, it was a smart move.

She studied the giant door for a moment only to confusedly take what she assumed was the handle only to open it.

“ This—is clearly not Neverland…” Blake sighed to herself. No ship she has seen was ever like this..it looked so advanced.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:59 pm

( E yeye! it's a big ol thing fr- )

"Well truthfully speaking we're in a bit of a fairyland of our own," Eris remarked. "Three thousand light years away from home, all in some last-ditch effort to save humanity..."

She'd explain more, but she figured she'd get a firm talking-to about "giving out classified information". "Loose lips sink ships", and all that.

When she reached the brig, she slapped a panel on the bulkhead to open the cell doors.

"In ya go, ya bugger," she sighed.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:28 pm

Blake felt herself snicker at the ‘ fairyland ‘ part oh she had no idea who she was talking to…well neither of them fully did. However her eyes widened once she heard the rest. She looked over at Eris with a healthy amount of concern in her eyes, ever since she got her heart back and restored, it’s been easier to feel full emotions again. And those she would never take for granted. Never again.

Last ditch effort to save humanity?…..it truly did sound like they were all alone out here….and being alone…was something Blake didn’t like. Well—she liked her solitude…but she thrived with family. But hearing all of that…just put things into more perspective. She felt a little for Eris as she scanned the siren eyed woman.

She couldn’t fathom what that could be like…

But once they made it to the brig and heard Eris slam the button, along with the cell doors activating. Her eyes widened. A cell? In a way she understood—but she needed to get back home. Her eyes landed on the cell and began to panic as her heart pounded.

She needed to get back to Ruby..back to Snow, she couldn’t just up and leave them in this strange place! She seemed to hesitate for a while as her mind trailed back to the battle at home. Her eyes whipped towards Eris.

“ A cell?! I’ll never be able to get back home now! “ Blake said, her voice filled with full on worry. She couldn’t—-she couldn’t….for some reason this was just freaking her the hell out. She was stuck in a strange land and was now thrown into a cell…..

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:11 pm

"Look mate, I know it ain't ideal but it's only till I know you aren't gonna knife me," Eris stated.

She gestured again. "Trust me, it could be far worse-- and you're pretty damn lucky I'm the one who found you. The other folks would have you tossed out the whoosher if they caught you snoopin'."

Leaning on the bulkhead, she added. "Just puttin' ya in timeout. You'll live."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:08 pm

Blake listened only to close her eyes and to sigh heavily, truthfully Eris had a point to it all…it was just freaking her out. Hell it would be no different if Emma shoved Eris in the stations cells for a time being and she’d be freaking out.

She really could use Emma’s lying detecting ability right now….damn it. But once she heard ‘ time out ‘ it truly didn’t seem so bad. And in a way she was glad that Eris found her…she could’ve landed in some Union ship or in some truly evil place in this world and she’d downright die. This was the best chance she had in survival right here.

But one thing was for certain, she wasn’t gonna betray Eris, if Eris wasn’t gonna betray her. She had a code she went by. She nodded and calmly took her leave and went into the cell, only to turn around slowly and to slowly look up at Eris.

She felt confined…..restricted….she hated it. Slight panic was seen in her eyes but she held it together.

Though she tilted her head.

“ The hell is a whoosher? “ Blake asked, clearly confused. She might as well learn everything about this place if she ever ended up here again. She blinked again.

“ And you said others? So there are more of you?” Blake ventured in curiosity.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:55 pm

"The airlock, ya galah," Eris remarked. "Merician expression."

She closed the cell but continued leaning on the bulkhead for now.

"Yeah, there used to be about sixty thousand of us... but we got lost in this big ol' nebula thing and now we have these aliens shootin' us down..."

They'd accounted for nine of the larger ships by now, which amounted to around eleven thousand people. At least a thousand others had died. The Advari had formidable weapons, the likes of which struck fear into the hearts of the most stoic veterans among the expedition fleet.

"Yeah, it... it's kinda bleak out here," Eris continued.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:45 am

( OOH I LOVE THAT POST. okay hear me out—Advari x A Tantalus persons-)( And yes you are slowly getting me to like it—not there yet but almost cuz I’ll be honest these explanations are helping GREATLY. )

Blake narrowed her eyes at the harshness at first, and once she saw the cell close she swiftly took a seat and crossed her legs only to place her fingers together. Her hood was off by now but she still kept her mask on. She listened intently.

Airlock…that’s at least a word I know….wait—

Her eyes widened upon realization.

Three thousand light years…ships….airlock.

Her heart pounded with fear at the sudden realization. Especially with the Alien word.

“ SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT FUCKER TELEPORTED ME TO SPACE?!” Blake suddenly blurted out, her eyes full of fear. No wonder it was deafening out here…it felt..odd…off. Restrictive. Now she knew why.

And once she heard Eris say ‘ nebula ‘ her eyes widened. But hearing that they lost sixty thousand people, it…kinda hurt to hear. Her eyes held a healthy amount of concern to them. She knew what loss was like, and despite her racing fear filled heart…..she looked Eris in the eyes.

I’m sorry.” Blake said, her voice sincere and genuine as she looked Eris in the eyes. After a while, she spoke up again.

“……im familiar with loss as well, in my home we had this thing called the Ogres War…it was ongoing for a good while. At least 5 wars were recorded, villages upon villages were destroyed. So I understand.” Blake murmured as her gaze suddenly turned saddened and solemn.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:10 pm

( THANKK
and oh my goD ABSOLUTELY- the amount of religious trauma the poor advari person would have though omg.. it'd be so precious for them to heal by getting with someone from tantalus oml
also YAAYYY MWEHEH i'm glad!! )

"...Yeah? " Eris replied. Space travel was in her blood, as a Merician. She lived on ships and space stations unlike the rest of the cluster, so it wasn't too out of the ordinary for her.

She tilted her head. "Villages, huh?" She breathed a soft sigh. "We lost a lot more than villages in the war we had. That shit lasted about... ten... fourteen years-ish. I dunno, I was passed around in the slave rings for seven years so I wasn't really there for all of it. All I know is that... every bugger was the enemy and every bugger was the hero, in their own way."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:36 pm

( YEYE NP, AND OOOH YAS, but also ack yeye. )
( AND NUH THE BEBE. )

Blake heard the confirmation which just made her heart race even more with fear. Space was lonely…she hated being alone. As stated before…she loved her solitude but she thrived with family..and if she didn’t have Ruby or Snow, or any of the Charming family she’d lose it worrying over them.

But once she listened further, her eyes widened and her heart ached for the pirate woman. Her eyes held heavy sympathy and concern in them..she couldn’t fathom what it would be like as a slave. Let alone having fourteen years worth of war. Her heart ached at those thoughts, she looked at the scars on Eris’s face and understood a little more.

I’m….sorry, truthfully sorry, no one deserves to be chained like that.” Blake said firmly, her eyes serious as she looked the woman in the eyes. Her eyes were now like pieces of hard amber rock.

Seven years…such a long time..such a long..tortuous time.

She then blinked and looked down.

“ I’ve no idea what being a slave is like…but…I know what war is like. No matter what world or universe war is the same, it results in casualties and blood lost…families ruined and lives destroyed. The line between good and evil is just..blurry. “ Blake related as she sat back against the cells wall.

“ In the Ogres War, I remember it being just a normal day……..and suddenly…everything collapsed around me. I ducked under my bed and hid, covered my head and squeezed my eyes shut. Praying for the best. It sounded like a tornado but worse. Dust filled my nose…I tried not to breathe as one of those beasts stood near my bed. I dunno what I did right but they left me alone….and once I got out. Everything was gone.” Blake recalled as she looked up at the dark ceiling, her eyes turning watery.

Only I remained. “ Blake whispered as she felt her throat tighten.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:15 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA ACK- )

Eris didn't like talking about her history, at least that chapter of it. She was a bit more lenient since she figured she wouldn't know Blake for very long.

"Sorry to hear that, mate," Eris sighed. She didn't have the mental capacity to process everything Blake described, considering how... outlandish her story seemed.

But she didn't have the energy to counteract it, either, so she just decided to be as empathetic as possible.

"Well, um... how's about we get the ol' boss on the horn so we can get your name cleared, yeah?" she suggested, raising an eyebrow.

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:34 pm

( NEHEHE, AND NEHEHE Don’t worry Eris your time Is coming soon. )

Blake heard the sympathies and empathy, but she knew neither of them would truly understand each other. Not really. But it did help …in a sense they had some very fine similarities ..they all had tragedy, they all had pain and death.

That, they can at least relate to and talk about, no matter how outlandish it may seem. Death, comes for them all. Death, intertwines all.

Blake just looked back down at her lap and nodded hearing the empathy, it helped to know that at least both parties were trying. She then listened only to nod in a professional manner.

“ sounds good, and—thank you for not killing me right of the bat.” Blake half chuckled as she made eye contact with Eris. If—it were different circumstances..she could see them being friends, or acquaintances at best.

Her throat then felt dry and she cleared it.

“ Hey uh—you got any coffee?” She ventured. It was like a drug to her, even Emma was getting on her back about her drinking too much of it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:40 pm

( MWEHEHE )

"You're welcome," Eris shrugged, before shifting her stance again. "Well yeah, I got some left. It ain't much and it sure as hell ain't as fancy as the stuff my boss drinks, but it works in a pinch."

Eris of course was an avid drinker of coffee herself. She wasn't picky, like most Mericians, so she could stomach even the worst of Tantalus's coffee.

"I'll bring some down to ya after I make the call. My best comn's a few decks up," she explained. "Damn network keeps breaking so I can only afford to maintain one of 'em these days."

Skye
Skye
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next