The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )  Empty Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:13 pm

A world where dragons exist, a school full of powerfully gifted students.

How will your story unfold?

Characters
Headmaster of academy: Viviann
Dragon: Aevnass

Flying instructor.
Henry.
Dragon: Havard- a giant reddish dragon, is an old boi.

Nurse.
Freya

Cass
Dragon: Seth- eats metal and is off white. Is a giant wyvrn.

Eleanor
Dragon: Magnus- a black dragon with hints of red. Has the power to go invisible.

Elias.
Dragon: Sylas- a huge brownish colored dragon that’s abillity is strength.

Enemies.

Esmeralda- Eleanor’s old nurse in MistHaven Asylum
Moore and Hugh- dragon hunter cooperates / assassins sent by Esmeralda to get Eleanor back.

Marcaida- nemesis to Viviann. Leader of the dragon army.
Dragon: Shadow- a midnight dragon.

Erik- Marcaidas son
Dragon: Kieran also a midnight dragon.

Dontun- Cass’s old secluded home that’s a run down dump filled with very dark secrets.

Dragons list

DartThrower - a tropical color changing dragon with a dart like poison filled tail. Long and snake like.

Tempestslasher - a thunder/ lightning wild dragon that only appears in thunderstorms. Can control lightning.

Deathbiters - Skeleton like dragons that’s bite can deteriorate anything. ( if I remember correctly ) wanders around in desert like areas.

Nightscreamers - ear bleeding scream like calls, only out at night and in huge packs.

Fyllo dragon- tiny leaf dragons.

Midnight dragon: a class of night dragons that blend in with the dark night sky, for example Shadow and Kieran.

Moon dragon.- moon themed dragons rare

Sun dragon.- Sun theme dragons rare

Solar Eclipse dragons- very rare

Lunar Eclipse Dragons- very rare

Whitevoid dragon- very rare

Medicine

Dragonroot- a poisonous flower that harms and poisons dragons.

Last edited by Checkmate on Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )  Empty Re: Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:17 pm

( WEREEE BACCCKKK EHEHE. )

Eleanor was at the lunch table, it was lunch time for the academy once again. And of course..they had fight class after. She…wasn’t looking too forward to the class. Her eyes misted over a bit as she thought on when she first got here.

The accident she had with Micheal. That little shit—-it was technically his fault…but still. She felt bad…she never liked hurting people.

She had her salvaged sketchbook and continued on a drawing of the Nightscreecher class as she took a bite of a bun.

She shaded the curves and edges of its bending body. Her mind wandered off to the deathroot plant…then Freya…and how she knew about it. Than the mini horde of dragon hunters. All of it.

It seemed—-a bit weird to her. But hey. They were all weird.

Magnus had gotten too big to be in the school so he was off in his dragon stall, eating his meal.

Eleanor just focused on her book, shading away.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:28 pm

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEH I L O V E THAT ITS B A C K K K)

Cass like always didnt care about classes or lunchtime. She would skip lunch to go to the dumpster like always so Seth could eat his lunch, then come in late. Seth was chowing down on a couple of cars, biting them in half and eating everything, Cass was searching in the dumpster pile. She noticed something weird though.

At the bottom of the pile was a dragonroot sproutling. It was tiny, so it couldnt do damage, but someone had planted dragonroot in the dumpster. Someone knew Seth eats from here.

is someone trying to poison my dragon?

Cass shouted

“SETH, STOP THERES ROOT IN THERE-“

The giant white dragon gave a look of concern, whimperd and spat out what was in his mouth. His lunch had been cut short, so he was upset, but he also ate a few sproutlings. He whined in some pain, as it was as if he had a stomachbug.

“i know buddy, lets get you back so you can rest.”

With that they flew back to the acadamy, seth barely fitting into one of his stalls, he lay with a sick look. He would be fine, but at the moment its as if he has a really bad stomach bug.

Cass patted him on the head and headed to the Acadamy building nextdoor for class. One of the only times she wouldnt be late. Her face was the same, unchanging apathetic/bored look.
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:46 pm

( E AND NUHHH THE BOYY )
( BUT ALSO OOP )

Magnus looked over and tilted his head, he poked his head out and looked at Seth and furrowed his brows and whimpered in concern. His buddy was sick…he hated that. Though he took one sniff of the Poison and his eyes widened and his head perked up.

Almost as if to ask him ‘ how?! ‘

=====

Eleanor had finished her food and got up. She then folded her book and put her book away, though she spotted Cass heading to class and went wide eyed.

She’s early this time?! Huh—-okay somethings wrong.

She went to follow Cass quickly, she was only wearing her blueish shirt and jeans, not her armor.

Though—as she headed off. She hunched over and held her stomach with a pained grunt. It let out an ungodly rumble.

She then let out a pain filled whimper like whine. She’s never had stomach pain this bad before.

Elias took notice and his brows furrowed, he was concerned but skeptical…

“ You alright?” He asked, his brown eyes filled with suspicion and skepticism. But a tiny bit of intrigue and concern.

Eleanor grumbled and nodded.

“ Yeah…just a stomach bug..shit—I think I ate too much—“ she grunted.

Elias huffed “ well then walk it off, you’ll be fine. Though—you hardly ate anything, just a steak and a bun or so—you know, what was offered like the rest of us. “ he murmured, confused.

Eleanor shrugged.

“ I dunno..I—I’ll figure it out…but yeah I-I’ll try and do that, cmon we’re gonna be late “ she said and headed off to fight class.

Elias huffed a bit.

“ Don’t usher me like I’m your friend!” He scoffed, then trudged along with his hands in his pockets. A scowl on his face.

I train the freak and this is what I get—-I didn’t ask for friendship! I was doing a favor, what any good student would do!

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:28 am

EEEHEHEHE)

Seth slowly traveled his giant eyes to look at his buddy. He let out a weak little rumble, still upset because he couldnt finish is lunch. He slowly blinked and clicked his teeth a few times to signal “lunch”

—————

Cass was the first one in class, she had her hood up, but no mask. Matter of fact she hasnt worn her mask yet around anybody. She leans up against the wall in the back by the doorway, crossed arms, head tilted down a bit, and just staring at Viviann. She stared right back:

“Cass, youre early?”

“what of it”

“what is the matter”

Cass got annoyed now.

“oh nothing just that some fuckwad tried to kill my dragon”

Viviann suddenly looked concerned

“Who?!”

“i dunno, but seth is in the stalls, hes sick”

“Oh my goodness- Will he be alright? What happened?”

“was takin him out to eat at the dumpster, then foud someone planted root everywhere so he ate some lil sprouts. Hell be fine they were small.”

“Oh my heavens! I must go see him this instant!”

With that she hurridly ran off to go tend to Seth. Cass was left alone again. It feels nostalgic to be alone, thats how she grew up after all. Her parents werent around and left her and her older brothers to fend for themselves in Dontun, and… lets just say her brothers never made it. One splotchy part of her past was a bit foggy. She couldnt remember what it was about but she felt it still. It was a strange feeling, she couldnt put her finger on it. Anyway. She spent most of her life alone after that, surviving by herself since she was thirteen. She loves being alone.

Of course it had to end when the class started to file in. She sighed.

She hates people.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:14 am

( OKAY I LOVE VIVIANN ASJSJSA THE BEBE )

Magnus went wide eyed with concern and worry. He walked out of his stall then headed over to Seth’s and laid down with him to keep him company. His brows stayed furrowed and he let out a little whine. As if to say ‘ I’m sorry ‘.

===

Eleanor saw the headmaster running out as she followed the sea of people. Her brows furrowed.

First Cass….now the headmaster?…somethings wrong.

She looked back at the class then walked in. She looked, increasingly ill. She still held her left arm around her stomach. Her skin looked saggy too. She felt sluggish.

She took a seat on the bleachers that was nearest to Cass. She took slow steady deep breaths. She looked over at Cass, her eyes droopy.

“ Hey—what’s going on..? Saw the headmaster r-run out…” Eleanor asked. Her voice filled with concern.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:02 am

EEE)

Cass looked over, she was concerned for El but her face just couldnt show it.

“Seth ate some root sprouts- hell be fine hes just sick… bout as sick as you look - jeez - what happened to you-?”

She said as she went over and sat next to El on the bleacher

“you look like shit”

—————

Headmaster was down in the stalls with Seth, putting multiple wet cloths over his giant head to help because he was very feverish. Seth pressed his head into Magnus, he loved it when he comforted him or was there with him. He felt better with Magnus around, he doesnt know what hed do without him.

Seth let out anotther weak low sigh and snorted once softly.
Headmaster looked absolutly crushed

“I know baby i know”

Seth closed his eyes. He loved company and it helped him sleep. He would be better by tomorrow. If it was a full grown dragonroot plant, if he injested it-… he’d be dead

Someone was trying to kill Seth, dragonroot doesnt grow in the dumpster, someone purposfully planted those root seeds to get Seth to eat them. Who knows what other dragons this person is going after as well…

—————

Freya sits up in her lab, with a smirk on her face. A giant bag of root seeds sits in a filing cabinet under her desk, and she has one growing under a light in the corner of her room behind a curtain so nobody would see it. She wanted to see how big it would grow…

and how much damage it does
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:14 am

( THE BEBE’S ALL OF THEM, BUT ALSO OOP )

Eleanor went wide eyed in concern.

What?! But Dragonroot doesn’t grow here—“ she said, but a pain filled grunt interrupted her speech. She hunched over and held her stomach. She did feel comforted though once Cass sat beside her, to others…it might not seem like it.

But she knew Cass cared.

“ I feel l-like it too…a-and n-nothing I just had lunch…that’s all. Even Elias thought it was odd…” Eleanor whined. She took a slow deep breath to ease the pain, but the pain seemed to grow.

“ maybe—maybe food poisoning—-or—I caught something when we went o-out—“ Eleanor said, only to let out a bone wracking cough and for blood to spill out on to the floor.

A labored wheeze was heard after.

====

Magnus allowed the head press and returned the gesture, he then laid his tail on Seth in a comforting manner. His brows permanently furrowed. He looked over at the Headmaster and let out a concerned rumble.

He was thankful that she was helping out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:25 am

MUUUUH ACKKK-)

Cass’s eyes slightly widened. She immediatly got up and grabbed El by the arm.

“youre not staying here”

She tried to lead El to the door to go to the nurse. She was worried, this was n o t right, something was off. First Seth, now El? Was dragonroot contagious or something? Cass wouldnt know- for obvious reasons- but she was worrying.

what the hell is going on?

—————

Headmaster nodded at Magnus

“Youre a very good friend Magnus, Im sure Seth appreciates it”

She got up and left the stalls. She had done all she could do. She let Seth sleep. She headed back upstairs and saw El

“Oh my goodness! You too?”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:43 am

( IK I SORRI-BUT ALSO AWW MA HEART )

Eleanor whimpered and followed Cass without question, whenever Cass was visibly worried, it was serious.

She then looked at the Headmaster, her brows furrowed.

“ I—I-it’s nothing—“ she tried to dismiss it. She tried to think that it was just a cold…or random illness. But—-she didn’t do anything to acquire anything this dire.

Though another wave of horrible pain was felt causing her to let out a tiny yell and fall to her knees. She whimpered again and squeezed her stomach. Her body shivered now.

But…something else was wrong, there was more pain that wasn’t just from what she ate. Eleanor grunted and hunched over.

Suddenly a long thin tail lashed out of her, the end of it was spiked like a dagger. It lashed about and thumped on the ground.

She had no control or no clue at what was going on. All she knew. Was that she was in pain.

====

Magnus nodded and kept beside Seth for now, closing his eyes along with his friend. Maybe the two could rest.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:29 pm

Cass jumped back along with the Headmaster.

Cass stayed back, suprised, but the Headmaster didnt look that suprised, almost like.. like she knew.

“Eleanor, come with me, we cannot have anybody else see you like this… and i mean anybody

Cass tried to follow but Headmaster, but she turned around

“dont follow, cass, or else”

“or else what.. what could you possibly do to stop me”

Headmaster was silent as they had a stare-off. They continued on, Cass following.

What the actual fuck just happened- i mean i knew i felt different around her but.. oh that makes sense now

Cass realized El wasnt an exception. She wasnt the one human exception. She still hated people, the reason for not hating El- well, simply because shes not entirely human.

Suddenly Cass got that strange feeling again. It felt weird because- it was a good feeling. She still couldnt understand what it was or why she was getting it. When Seth gets better, shes gonna find out.

—————

Freya returned to Marcaidas lair. She couldnt see him but she spoke out:

“Sir, the roots were successfully planted- the Dontun girl’s dragon is poisoned, unfortunoutly not dead. I plan on going after the fire demon girl’s dragon next, if you say so.”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:26 pm

Eleanor went wide eyed, she …she was scared if she were honest. Really scared.

She didn’t follow, she stayed put with Cass. Her eyes wide with worry at the staring contest, As much as she trusted the headmaster….she didn’t fully trust Viviann. She…she still wasn’t great with opening up to people yet.

“ No! No why can’t Cass come along?! And no I don’t—what the hells going on?!—“ She stammered. She didn’t want to go, she was too scared.

As if to emphasize, Eleanor let out another small pain filled yell as she hunched over. Her body seemed to enlarge but return to normal. As if she was struggling to keep her size. A bit of sparks were seen snaking around her body too.

What’s wrong?!—what’s going on with me—

===

Marcaida smirked, he was looking out the wide open window, his hands were behind his back.

“ good job Freya, and we don’t need dead. The Dontun girls dragon is poisoned, which means it’s weakened. Annnd, for the demon girl. I say not yet. We don’t want anyone getting suspicious too fast…I’d like for you to keep your position as much as possible without getting caught. It’s good for both you and me. The children still have their trust in their favorite nurse, and we both remain on the downlow. The seeds have been planted Freya, and that’s good enough. Well done.

Marcaida said, his purple ish eyes gleaming in a dark manner.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:51 pm

EEEEE)

Headmaster hurridly blinked and sighed

“Fine fine Cass can come, but we need to go now! we dont need the potentially wrong people seeing you like this”

Cass doesnt fully trust any human, its just the circumstances of how she grew up, but she trusted the Headmaster enough, especially because she felt like Viviann was trying to keep El safe.

“Come on El-“

Suddenly Cass stopped, she got another feeling, but it was different. She felt a headache coming on, she h a t e d headaches, its pain that her regen couldnt fix.

“Come, both of you!”

Viviann hurridly walked away, expecting the girls to follow. She ran indo the corridors of the Acadamy, down into the dark basement levels. Cass shook her head slightly and followed her, helping El along if she chose to follow as well.

—————

Freya nodded and turned around

“Alright sir”

She started to leave when suddenly a navy blue/black dragon landed infront of her. She was fairly small, about as big as an elephant. Ontop of her back was a boy with blonde hair, blue hoodie and blue eyes. He hopped down to face Freya and pointed at her accusingly:

“You?! You poisoned a dragon? Do you know how dangerous that couldve been if that root wouldve grown another day?! It would have killed that poor dragon.”

He turned to his father

“Dad- our whole goal is to save the dragons not kill them! Not to bring them pain! What is this?”

He stood before his father, waiting for a response
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:20 pm

( EHEHE )

Eleanor caught Cass’s pause, needless to say she was worried about it. But she’d question that later. She shakily got up and stumbled after the two, all the while the flames around her began to spike.

Her control was slipping…she..she wasn’t sure what was going on. It—it was like whatever was happening was, trigged , by the poison. Or like it was trying to fight it off—but it definitely reacted to the poison.

She followed Cass and Viviann down into the depths. All the while her pupils flickered from normal to snake like slits.

===

Marcaida glared at the window at his sons words. His eyes filled with anger as his hands tightened into fists. His back was turned to Erik only to let out a slightly frustrated sigh.

“ Tolerance training. To help prepare the dragons in case anyone decides to poison or harm them. It’s to build up resistance son. Don’t worry, we’d never kill anyone. We’re careful, we care about their well being too. Shadow has a great pain tolerance. I’ve no doubt Kieran does too. “ he said in a calm and smooth tone of voice.

“ And of course Freya knows, she’s the best nurse out there. We all know, that’s why we did it in a small amount. “ Marcaida answered on the spot.

He was calm, level headed, despite the anger he had inside.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:14 pm

Cass stared at her friend with a concerned look

what the hell is happening to her? - does dragonroot affect her like this?

Headmaster stopped at a wide dark room, it had lots of hay in it, meant for a cave-dwelling dragon stall, but she thought itd be alright for El at the moment.

“Stay in here with her, Cass, i must go up to the children so they dont know anything is wrong. Ill be down to check soon”

She hurried and left upstairs to tend to the other students. Cass was left with El in the dark room. She was thee for her comfort.

“Its gonna be okay- you cant hurt me so just let it out if you can. Its probably the dragonroot, im just not sure where you injested it from-“

Cass had many questions for her, but now was probably not the best time for that. She just stayed with El in case she needed anything. Shes bad with comforting.

—————

Freya spoke up

“I know, dont fret. I know what im doing, it just wouldve been nice if we got one opponent out of the way.. But its okay well get there. Tell me when you want to move forward with the plan, sir”

She left through the darkness

Kieran snorted and looked at Erik with a saddened look
Erik was frustrated, he hopped on Kierans back and flew off.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:06 pm

( THE BEBE MA HEART )

Eleanor stood in the large, dark room with Cass. Her eyes widened a bit and a few unwanted memories came back. She didn’t like being chained up…but at least, at least they weren’t doing that to her.

She looked at Cass and furrowed her brows.

Why would somebody put Dragonroot in the school food?

“ l-like I said I only ate the school lunch—that’s all I remember “ she answered. Trying to get something out.

“ And n-no I don’t!-“ Eleanor said only for a pain filled yell to interrupt her speech. But it sounded warped. Growlier.

As her mouth hung open teeth started to form. Long sharp ones like dragons. Slobber began to fall as the teeth fully sharpened.

Flames started swirling around her violently now as her tail lashed. She snarled and growled as her body grew, it now being much taller than Cass. At least 8 feet.

Her skin darkened to a reddish clay color. And her nails turned into claws as she fell on her hands and knees.

Eventually everything stopped, Eleanor took in deep ragged breaths as blood spilled from her mouth. Hinting on the Dragonroot harming her.

She was larger, spikier, had horns on her head..her consciousness…no where.

===

Marcaida nodded at Freya as she left, then glared as Erik flew off. His anger rose again. His eyes started to glow and his right hand started to have purple electricity snake around it.

He then let out a rage filled yell and aimed a blast of purple electricity with that hand at the giant window in front of him. It shattering into pieces.

As he finished, he panted for air quite a few times as his eyes were a solid purple with a white pupil, electricity poked out of the corners of it.

Marcaida panted a few more times and ran his hand down his face and growled in frustration. His eyes now back to normal.

Children.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:41 pm

OOOOP BADASSS BEEBEEEE)

Cass, being so close to El, got burns ffrom her fire swirls, but she backed up and they immediatly healed. She can heal instantly, yes. But the pain is still very real. She winced at the burns, and backed up, looking up at her deformed friend

“El- Eleanor- Hey its me- uh- Im here-“ She honestly didnt know what to do. She doesnt think anyone would know what to do honestly.

“Look- ive only had one experience with root- if its digested then you have to sit through it and let it pass- but your not a dragon so it.. it shouldnt kill you…”

Clearly she said that with some confusion.

Cass braced herself if Dragon El were to attack. Shed be fine, but it would hurt like hell.

—————

Freya returned to see the Headmaster in a panick

“Whats wrong Viviann?”

She looked up quickly, and calmed herself down

“Oh nothing… one of the professors is sick so ive been having to run back and forth across the acadamy… Its tiring looking after so many children- you know..”

Freya could tell something was off, but she let it slide…

But not for long.

She kept a watchful eye on the Headmaster as Viviann went downstairs. She slowly followed and began to see everything she saw.

Headmaster rounded the corner and saw her. Dragon Eleanor. She gasped. She had known about her uniqueness but she had never seen it before.

“Oh my goodness- Eleanor are you okay?”

“GET. BACK.” Cass demanded

Cass knew they didnt have her powers, they could actually be injured. Headmaster stood in the doorframe, Freya watching from behind sneakily, going unnoticed and unseen. She gasped as well.

Oh my god… the boss will love to hear this

She quietly scurried away without a trace back up to her office. She wouldnt go until later that night.

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:46 pm

( EHEHEEHEHE )

Eleanor’s pointy ears flicked as she heard voices, one familiar voice but the rest were….blurred.

Their voices were—muted, quiet. She couldn’t pick out a single word but she could their tones and accents. But all she could focus on, was pain, and anger. The flames had vanished from her form by now too and she let out a snarl.

Too much, it was all too much. Too many people, too much pain. She couldn’t sit still.

As if to answer Viviann’s question, Eleanor let out a bestial roar deep from her throat, blood splattered out of her mouth as she did as she roared at the ground.

And in a flash and wild fury, Eleanor ran. She ran past Viviann and Cass, Cass’s voice was familiar…it was oddly gentle despite how deadpan it was. Viviann…she didn’t fully trust. But she wanted to leave.

Eleanor ran to the opposite of the direction of the stairs and straight towards the end of the basement like dungeon and with all her strength, she bursted into flames and bull dozed the wall. It having crumbled completely.

Now out of the academy’s walls. Eleanor ran off on all fours off into the wilderness and who knows where.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:49 pm

OOOOOP NUHHH THE BEBEEE)

Cass stared wide-eyed into the Acadamy hole, so did Viviann. Cass ran after her without hesitation, Viviann just stood entirely still, wide eyed.

Cass ran after her. She wasnt as fast as her, but she kept running after her still

“EL- EL STOP”

Cass continued after her, not stopping, even though she had lost the direction where she went

—————

Freya stumbled into Marcaidas lair, after leaving the Acadamy, it was early evening-dusk time

“Sir! Sir i have… very important news…”

She tried to catch her breath.

“The girl… The fire demon girl.. Shes half dragon! She’s affected by the dragonroot just like any other dragon, she hid it very well sir, i never even knew! Dragonroot makes her lose control over her body, thats what ive seen.. whew that was alot!”

Erik was sitting up in the side of the wall, very high up with Kieran, just watching and listening.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:13 pm

( EHEHHE, BUT ALSO AWW MA HEART THE BEBE, I LOVE CASS )

Eleanor flicked her ears, due to her form, she could hear very well. She struggled for a moment, her pupils flickered back and forth.

She paused for a single moment. Still on her hands and feet like some wild beast. She debated.

As soon as that moment of clarity had arrived, it left.

Eleanor hissed and shook her head as another wave of pain was felt. Her mouth was covered with her own blood as she hacked out another bone wracking cough.

Pain.

Anger.

Hurt.

Danger.

Run.

Eleanor roared again, it filled with a bit of pain and she kept running off into the forest, the forest was vast, but it also connected to human civilization. It just…took a while.

===

Marcaida was at his desk looking over paperwork. But his eyes widened once he heard Freya and he stood up right in a flash.

His eyes were wide and bewildered.

What did you just say?” he asked, seeming to be in slight disbelief.

It can’t be—-they’re extinct—-

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:27 pm

Freya nodded

“I saw it with my own two eyes, she turned into this tall red beast! Definitly dragonlike with that tail especially… god knows what shes capable of…”

—————

Cass had lost her. She stopped to catch her breath real quick in the middle of the dense forest, then suddenly an immense ringing was heard in her ears, and her brain was filled with loud staticy sounds, That was the only sound. And it was so… loud… It wouldnt stop.

Cass fell to her knees holding her head. Her head pounded, the noise just seemingly got louder. She couldnt even hear herself scream when she did, it was so loud. Memories flashed in and out from her foggy past. She was remembering, but remembering was painful. It was coming back in waves. Blood drips stained the sides of her head down her ears. Eventually the static stopped, She got up and noticed a quick rustle in the bushes. Her ears were still ringing from the noise but other than that everything stopped, just like a really bad wave of forgotten memories forced their way into her head. She felt oddly safe in those moments though, and when the rustle was seen, that feeling went away.

what… what the hell is happening

Little did she know, she was not alone.

something was watching her

She called out for Eleanor anyway

“EL….ELEANOR. HEY-“

she was too far away anyway, why would she even bother. She knows El can fend for herself… but she still greatly worried for her only friend.

She sighed and began her walk back to the Acadamy, the sky getting darker into the night.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:55 pm

( THE BEBEEE NUUUUH )

Marcaida went wide eyed, his eyes sparkled and a sense of joy was felt. He smiled, smiled. He chuckled happily.

“ Freya you’ve no idea what you’ve found! A ancient race of creatures in your academies grasp! I thought they were dead! Oh by the gods, Freya you’ve found a Firewalker! Half human, half dragon hybrids! They were wiped out a millennia ago. And oh Freya…you’ve no idea the kind of destruction a Firewalker is capable of. “ Marcaida said with a dark grin.

====

Eleanor kept running, and running…and running, until she was so far away from Cass and the Academy it wasn’t even funny.

The Firewalker kept on running.

Farther away, was a human, a normal human girl of 21 years of age, she wore a navy green jacket with a white shirt and had a black face mask with pink hair.

Her eyes were a hazel color. She was taking a night stroll something she does every now and then before heading home.

The girl then heard a loud rustling of leaves and snapping of twigs, as if something was moving. Her head turned to the noises direction and she went wide eyed, only to be hit by one thousand pounds of a beast that had tackled her.

The girl screamed her head off in fear at first.

She was crushed by the Firewalker and grunted in pain.

Eleanor grunted in pain too and placed both hands on either side of the girls head and propped herself up that way.

The girl looked up and went wide eyed in fear. She was gonna scream again, but she took note of the blood on the creatures mouth. And thought best it not to scream.

Soon, they locked eyes with each other. Eleanor broke the silence and hissed a bit in uncertainty.

The girl just remained silent. Frozen in fear.

That is….until Eleanor let out a bone wracking cough again, thankfully the blood didn’t hit the girl. Once she was done she whined in pain.

The girl took notice and her brows furrowed in sympathy.

It’s hurt….

She then hesitantly and slowly reached up to touch the creature.

Eleanor took notice and snarled in warning.

“ hey…ssssssh…easy….I know you’re scared….I know you’re in pain….I can help….or try to….just….give me a chance will ya?…” The girl offered, her voice soft as her brows furrowed. Her tone soothing as possible.

Eleanor took a moment and debated, she flicked her ears and huffed in reply, but she didn’t run away, she didn’t attack. She listened. She allowed the human to help.

The girl’s gaze softened and she reached up further to Eleanor’s face.

“ There we go…that’s it…” she soothed.

Eleanor let out a tiny tiny warning snarl only to give in, letting the girls hand cup her left cheek. She grumbled and somehow…calmed down. She felt safe..she closed her eyes and took a moment.

The girl took notice and sighed in relief.

“ There we go….you poor thing. God that cough sounded horrible…wonder what’s gotten into you….and furthermore…what the hell even, are, you? No matter…you’re still hurt….” The girl sighed in a sympathetic tone.

Well I’m definitely not high….

My therapist is gonna love this story..

Okay Choe, now…how do we take care of a 8 foot tall beast?.…

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:51 am

BHAHAHAHA THERAPIST)

Freya nodded with a happy expression.

“A firewalker? What can they do and why were they wiped?”

Erik and Kieran stay way up high, just observing. Erik was liking his fathers plan less and less.

—————

As Cass was walking back, she heard a rumbly cry in the distance. It didnt sound human, so she immediatly walked in the direction of the cry. It got louder and louder  as she got closer, and then she peeked over the bushes and she finally saw it, her jaw dropped:

A baby Fyllo dragon crying out, its entire leg barely hanging on to its body because it was snared in a metal dragon trap. Its cries of agony were very small and not very loud. Fyllo dragons arent known for being loud. Cass walked a few steps and knelt down beside it. It was around the size of her forearm. She gently brushed the little hair furs on its head.

“itll be okay, i got you… youre alright”

The baby dragon looked up at her, its eyes were full of pain and fear. Fyllo dragons are wary of humans but very friendly. This one was just a baby though, anything is a predator when they are injured.

Cass gently grabbed the steel traps jaws, and ever so gently the baby dragons hip where its leg was barely hanging on, being as careful as possible not to further hurt it, she opened the trap.

The baby dragon gave a small cry, then it felt relief. Only for a bit though, as removing the snare caused more blood to spill from its leg… or what was left to it.

Cass cradled it as one would a child and began to quickly walk back to the Acadamy. That leg was not salvagable. It needed amputation, otherwise it would bleed out.

A minute or two went by until she arrived at the Acadamy. She ran up some floors to get to Freyas office to ask for some morphine to knock the dragon out so she could painlessly remove its leg, but she wasnt there. Freya was gone, her door left open. Cass shrugged and immediatly started searching in every drawer she could find until she found some morphine syringes, a needle, some surgical threat, and some sterilizer. But the baby dragon was crying out alot more in her office. Cass took notice and was confused.

She looked around and saw the curtain in the back corner.

what the-?

As she walked closer, the baby dragon cried out more.

She ooened the curtain, and saw a fully grown Dragonroot plant. Cass went wide-eyed. She shook herself off, closed the curtain quickly and left the office. She needed to help the baby dragon first, then worry about a poisonous plant for dragons growing in the nurses room.

She immediatly ran down into the dragon stalls. She found an empty stall and laid the baby dragon down on some soft hay.

“Just a teensy prick, then youll feel better i promise”

She injected the dragons leg-hip area with heavy duty morphine and waited until it was entirely numb. She then took out the sterilizer and wiped the entire area with it, she flipped out her switchblade, cut the remaining tendon the leg was hanging off of, and cleaned the area up, cutting out dead material to get the skin loose enough to close together. She then took her needle and thread and sewed the leg back up. She wiped the blood off and tied the sew knot. He would be okay, just need some medicine because Cass isnt a doctor so there was some infection. The baby dragon had no remnant of a left leg anymore, it was just gone. Its cries had stopped. Cass was not gonna leave a baby dragon anywhere alone, so she picked up the baby Fyllo dragon, and cradled it in her arms as it slept. She laid against the wall and closed her eyes.

Suddenly, they were both fast asleep.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:36 am

( ASDSASSS AND THE BEBEEEEE. NGL I SAW THE FYLLO DRAGON AS THE SIZE OF A LEAF PFFT )

Marcaida chuckled happily.

“ Firewalkers are capable of mass destruction, some can range from the size of giant beasts, like dragons in your academy. For example, the Dontun girls dragon. Or a large bear. But the larger ones are extremely rare. Firewalkers as stated in their name, are capable of controlling fire. But not just puny fire breath like normal dragons no, Fire storms!

By god they’re made of fire Freya! Some can control lava, some can even have hell rain down upon earth. Meteors of fire balls falling from the heavens! Earth cracking beneath our feat because of one, loud roar that could split the earth open and have lava rise! Oh they’re beasts of War my dear. “ Marcaida grinned, a power hungry gleam was seen in his eyes.

Then he sighed in a saddened manner.

“ And from my research, They were wiped out because the dragon gods deemed it so. Hmph, you really think a mere human with powers is capable of killing one of them?…that Dontun girl, maybe, but it seems she has that beast hooked around her finger and kept as a pet. No, the dragon gods deemed them too dangerous of a creation…so they annihilated them all. “ Marcaida explained then sighed sadly.

“ A shame too, annihilating your own creations because they’re too unruly.  They even had their own language too. Some were peaceful and settled with humans.  Creating their own civilization…but they remained hidden, and the ones that were hidden, remained. So it seems, this Firewalker you found, her generation must’ve remained hidden to be around this long. Heh, Oh Freya you’ve struck gold my dear. “ Marcaida grinned in pride.

He was very proud of his follower.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:58 pm

EEEEE NOPE LMAOOO WHEN THEYRE BORN YES, BUT THEY ONLY GROW TO THE SIZE OF AN AVERAGE PERSONS ENTIRE ARM, THIS LIL GUY IS A BABY SO INCLUDING HIS TAIL HES ABOUT JUST THE SIZE OF A FOREARM, NOT INCLUDING THE HAND)

Freya just stared at Marcaida in amazement.

No wonder Viviann hid her so much

“Right then sir! I will be on my way, I will be in touch. Goodbye… and goodbye, Erik

She glanced upwards in his direction, causing Erik to gasp. She wasnt just any old nurse- no. She had her secrets as well.

She left into the darkness again.

She came back however, to find the curtain to her dragonroot plant partially open, she always leaves it closed completely.

“…no… no NO NO-“

She ran quickly to spray the room with a certain substance before turning the lights off and using a blacklight, causing the fingerprints to glow. She got a little piece of tape, put the tape over the fingerprint, ripped it off and put it into her computer. She was going to find out who went through her office.

The results were almost immediate. Cass’s face shone on the computer screen, the bottom having her name in big bold letters:

CASS HUGHMAN

Freya’s eyes widened.

“the Dontun girl- of course! IT HAD TO BE HER DIDNT IT-“

—————

Cass woke up, it had maybe been an hour, the baby dragon was sleeping in her arms still, when she heard footsteps. Freya appeared in the dragon stalls, Seth was across from Cass in a seperate large stall, whereas she was in a dark stall. Seth was asleep. Freya had seen Cass, and Cass had seen Freya. She had slowly put the sleeping dragon down next to her as she got up to her feet. They both stood facing eachother now after Freya had walked over. They were a few feet apart now.

“why did you go through my office”

“i think i should be the one asking questions here, actually. What are you doing with dragonroot? So its just a coincidence that my dragon got poisoned after we gave you dragonroot? Just a coincidence that Eleanor is off in who the fuck knows where?!-“

“Cass-“

You poisoned my dragon. You poisoned my only friend

Seth opened his eyes. It had been about a whole day-ish by now, the root had worn off mostly. He was silent. Cass was walking towards Freya as she was backing up, backing up into Seth.

Who is next? Huh?! Magnus? Sylas? Aevnass? What kind of a nurse even are you?!

Freya had backed up just enough to where Seths massive jaws went down and completely encased Freya in his jaws. He wouldnt eat her, or hurt her, she was just trapped in his jaws entirely. He let out a rumble, and Cass ran upstairs to get Viviann.

Freya however, took a syringe of deathbiter venom and jammed it into Seths mouth from the inside, causing Seth to squeal and let Freya go, the syringe still stuck in his mouth. Freya ran after cass and tackled her once they both got upstairs.

Freya and Cass fumbled onto the ground, Freya took out a switchknife of her own and jammed it straight into Cass’s head from the side, piercing her brain. She felt unimaginable pain and immense pressure, got up, groaned and yanked the knife out of her head. The wound healed in seconds, her eyes turned that dullish red as she started quickly walking towards Freya with the knife. The headmaster however grabbed Cass and kept her back. Cass rammed out of her grasp, and pounced at Freya, her teeth bared and mouth open, she tackled Freya.

Freya screamed in pain as Cass literally bit into her shoulder by her neck and ripped out a giant chunk of flesh followed by a ‘ssschhhhllk’ sound, and proceeded to chew and eat it, all while her screams were heard. Cass raised the knife to ram into Freyas face but Viviann grabbed both of Cass’s hands from the blade and yanked her away. Freya wasnt dead but she did lose alot of blood.

Cass had finished eating the chunk of Freya she bit out, and groaned a few times trying to get loose from the awkward physical position Headmaster had her in. Viviann had grabbed Cass’s mask before Cass tackled Freya again. She shoved it onto Cass’s face, making a ‘clink’ sound. Other professors clicked heavy metal secures on her neck and hands, and they all led Cass down into the basement area where she was held in a dungeon like area. Viviann locked her in there, both of her wrists were secured to chains from the floor, and her mask was kept on. It was dark and quiet, but she was in her flipstage.

She wanted to kill. She needed it. Eating another humans flesh also triggered her longterm flipstage. She would be like this for a while.

She loudly struggled in the dungeon like area for a few hours, then went silent. If her eyes were still that dull maroonish red, then the need hasnt left her yet.

Freya was rushed to a hospital outside of the Acadamy lands, to normal civilization.

The baby fyllo dragon made its way over to Seth and Magnus, and laid by them.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next