The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )  - Page 5 Empty Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

A world where dragons exist, a school full of powerfully gifted students.

How will your story unfold?

Characters
Headmaster of academy: Viviann
Dragon: Aevnass

Flying instructor.
Henry.
Dragon: Havard- a giant reddish dragon, is an old boi.

Nurse.
Freya

Cass
Dragon: Seth- eats metal and is off white. Is a giant wyvrn.

Eleanor
Dragon: Magnus- a black dragon with hints of red. Has the power to go invisible.

Elias.
Dragon: Sylas- a huge brownish colored dragon that’s abillity is strength.

Enemies.

Esmeralda- Eleanor’s old nurse in MistHaven Asylum
Moore and Hugh- dragon hunter cooperates / assassins sent by Esmeralda to get Eleanor back.

Marcaida- nemesis to Viviann. Leader of the dragon army.
Dragon: Shadow- a midnight dragon.

Erik- Marcaidas son
Dragon: Kieran also a midnight dragon.

Dontun- Cass’s old secluded home that’s a run down dump filled with very dark secrets.

Dragons list

DartThrower - a tropical color changing dragon with a dart like poison filled tail. Long and snake like.

Tempestslasher - a thunder/ lightning wild dragon that only appears in thunderstorms. Can control lightning.

Deathbiters - Skeleton like dragons that’s bite can deteriorate anything. ( if I remember correctly ) wanders around in desert like areas.

Nightscreamers - ear bleeding scream like calls, only out at night and in huge packs.

Fyllo dragon- tiny leaf dragons.

Midnight dragon: a class of night dragons that blend in with the dark night sky, for example Shadow and Kieran.

Moon dragon.- moon themed dragons rare

Sun dragon.- Sun theme dragons rare

Solar Eclipse dragons- very rare

Lunar Eclipse Dragons- very rare

Whitevoid dragon- very rare

Medicine

Dragonroot- a poisonous flower that harms and poisons dragons.

Last edited by Checkmate on Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )  - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )

Post by soapster Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:36 pm

Cass looked at Eleanor throughout her entire first part of her speech, she felt- she didnt know how to place it, but she had seen her eyes mist over and her eyes gave a tiny flicker once. She didnt like seeing her friend upset.

Whoever made her upset would be disemboweled, drained, stuffed, and left out for the crows and bugs to eat as an effigy.

The second half, it didnt disturb her at all. She just gave a calm blink. Yes she was a little weirded out that it was Eleanor who was talking about this, but it didnt run Cass off.

When she asked her question, although, her face was monotone.

“Yeah. All the time. and when I wait on it too long i lose control of myself. Its been ingrained into my instinct to need bloodshed. I need to feel the life drain from peoples bodies. i need it, otherwise ill go insane. Think of it like a smoke-break. I wouldnt worry though, i doubt yours will last a lifetime.”

Cass turned and began to walk back to the Acadamy, her head turned a bit towards Eleanor, waiting for her to follow.

“Oh, and one more thing, El, I trust your gut feelings, but you also have to know I dont need help. I dont need it, i dont want it, i dont like it. I appreciate your concern but i assure you. im fine.”

Cass did not like help, even if she needed it, even if it would kill her. Its just a part of her initial instinct. She knows El wont stop concerning over her, at least not for now, but she appreciates it nonetheless.

She just hates help.

—————

Freya followed along, getting onto the fourth head.

“Thank you, Sir. Now whats the plan?”

—————

Haku and Lark both stopped. Haku, as always, runs up and greets Magnus by making friendly rumbles and sniffing Magnus while wagging his tail, his eyes wide and his ears perked in excitement.

Lark on the other hand was a bit timid, sniffing the air at Magnus and making unsure but non-threatening rumbles to show he wasnt a threat.
He was crouched a bit, uncertain of Magnus.

soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:24 pm

( AGAIN THE BEBEEE ASJSJDSJSADS )

Eleanor listened to Cass the entire time, she also took notice of her friends eye’s flickering. And she couldn’t help but feel—-protected, in a way. It was a nice feeling, being cared about.

A comforting wave was felt for a second then left as she listened on.

Her eyes widened as she did, speechless, but she also felt saddened in a sense, she had a feeling Cass was never like that from the start, so it—it kinda hurt to hear. But hearing it made sense, and hearing it made it seem—even more okay in a way. That it—it was just how Cass was in general and that was fine.

Though her heart fell a bit once she heard the second part. She didn’t like hearing it, even if Cass didn’t need help…someway, somehow she will. But she understood and won’t push boundaries.

“ Okay…..I’ll….I’ll do my best to remember that. “ Eleanor said as she started following.

“ And thinking of the flipstage like that is easier…shit, yeah I can see the going crazy part. Wellllll the state prison death rows are always an option “ Eleanor offered, trying to help out. She was new to that, she was trying to work with Cass’s stage, not fight it. It was stupid to fight something that was apart of someone.

The reason why she felt this anger, this desire to cause destruction and chaos, was because Marcaida was right. Firewalkers, the most of them, were beasts of war, pure monsters. Some of them learnt to control the hel fire within them and hide amongst humans and live normal lives.

Firewalkers were made from Hel Fire itself, Dâhe’s own Hel Fire, it was the main source of all their negativity. They were as unruly as Marcaida said. And Freya unlocked that Hel fire within Eleanor.

Meaning she had pure Hel fire inside of her as well as her parents. She was a literal beast from Hel.

===

Shadow as soon as Freya was settled. Lifted all six of his heads and began to lift off.

“ Remember that Firewalker? Well, it’s simple, i need you to go undercover as a new nurse into the academy. You flew under Vivianns nose the first time, the old hag is naiive enough for you to do it again. I’ve got a Firewalker Beserker potion that will make that monster, go absolutely nuts. It’ll activate the Hel fire inside of it, thus, the beast will cause chaos from the inside. And we, wont have to lift a damn finger. But. I also want you to poison it with my mind-seer potion.

That way I can oversee its damage, but it’ll also allow me to take complete control of it. It’ll ensure our success. And once the beast had caused a good enough damage. I’ll also lend you some top tier dragon hunters for that Solar dragon of yours, they’ll be on the stand by near the academy. I also have stocks of Dragonroot poison vials and a Strengthening potion for you to use. But, once the damage is done by that beast, Our army will raid the school and burn it to Ash. The Academy will fall, and that Firewalker girl, will be the main cause of it. “

Marcaida grinned with pride, his eyes glinting devishly.

====

( THE BOIS )

Magnus tensed a bit at the newcomers, he was also uncertain of them both. But he could tell the Lark or Haku weren’t a threat. He took a moment to let them do their things, getting a feel for them.

They weren’t Seth, no one could replace Seth. But he gave Haku and Lark a friendly smile and a friendly rumble in greeting to both of them.

He then crouched playfully to the both of them, his eyes wide and round, also kinda dog like, his tail swishing happily from side to side. Happy to have new playmates. He gave a happy trill rumble.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:08 am

Cass kept walking alongside Eleanor.

“Yeah- but they wouldnt allow me, the want to be humane about it… “

Cass made a face at that word, then continued on to her speech.

“Plus theres only like 3 people on death row right now. I need more than that. I killed dozens of people in Dontun every day before i came here and now im not allowed…”

Cass’s voice went calmer here

“If they lock me up for it- im done. The longer i spend without killing something the more sanity i lose. I feel like if i go too long without it-… I dont know…

I may not come back.”

Cass kept her eyes forward. Her face couldnt show it, but her voice cracked within that last statement. She didnt mind the idea of death at first… But now she has someone to protect, something to actually live for.

She actually has a friend. That is worth living for.

“i know it may not seem like it… but im here for you. always. Youre my only friend, my first human friend that im honestly still partially confused how it even happened, but im being real, i care about you… and dont expect any more of this vulnerable shit because its not gonna happen again…”

Cass blinked. She somewhat shook herself off. She felt the need to reciprocate, she was telling the truth, but it took a lot for her to say that.

But at the moment, she just wanted to change the topic. She hated being vulnerable.

By now they were a few meters away from the Acadamy grounds.

“By the way, whose the pink hair chick exactly-?”

—————

Freya nodded. She closed her eyes and pressed her palms together, suddenly shifting her entire physical appearance into another woman, same eyes, same neck scar, but she looked completely different, with black hair in a tight ponytail, a white long labcoat, some khaki jeans and a gray T-shirt underneath the coat. Her voice even changed in the slightest, making it a bit higher pitched.

She then opened her eyes and looked over at Marcaida:

“Hows this?”

—————

Lark blinked and his pupils went super wide as he slowly crouched. Haku on thr other hand, immediatly mimicked Magnus, crouching in a playful stance with a wagging tail, and his tongue fell out of his mouth in a pant. He then lunged at Magnus to tackle him, Lark lunged as well, but this time for Haku and Magnus.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:14 am

( THE BEBEE I LOVE THAT POSST )

Eleanor listened, only for her eyes to widen at the first part, a sense of fear was felt, especially once she heard the crack in Cass’s voice, and that was rare.

Not come back?…..

…..

No..no I can’t let that happen. I can’t lose anyone else, not you, not Magnus.

Though with what Cass said next, her eyes widened. Cass…..actually said it. She said it herself. And honestly, that meant the world to her. Hell being Cass’s first actual friend was like…a honor in of itself.

She got a bit emotional as she took it to heart, their bonds have strengthened even more now because of it. Nothing will break them apart now.

“ Don’t worry, I won’t….this is a good enough of a start. And….Thank you. It means a lot to hear it. ” Eleanor said with a warm smile.

She looked back ahead too, Cass’s words being replayed in her head just made her smile nonstop. It—-it felt weird to be cared for again, but she loved it. She’s been so long without any form of human interaction and yet she is still kind, still nice and puts a smile on her face. And to have someone reciprocate it meant a lot.

Eleanor blinked at the next question.

“ Oh, uh—-it’s a little awkward….apparently I was this some form monster and apparently monster me accidentally ran into her. I was hurting from the Dragonroot still..cuz she said I looked hurt. And she just—took me in, she helped me, she helped a monster that could kill her within seconds and yet she did it anyways. …..I….I honestly forgot what that was like…true kindness. People helping because they feel the want to….it—-it felt weird but now that I look back….I’m thankful for it. But she wasn’t a threat..that’s for certain. “

Eleanor said, her voice cracking as old memories passed.

===

( OOP, EHEHE I DIDNT KNOW SHE COULD DO THAT E )

Marcaida looked back at Freya and went wide eyed, greatly impressed.

Perfect. Those naive brats won’t know what hit them! I—-since when could you do that?” He asked, his tone impressed.

===

Magnus got tackled easily, he still wasn’t sure about these two. But again, he was thankful to be interacting with someone now. He already kinda liked Haku, the Solar was growing on him.

Magnus let out his first playful roar in a while and wagged his tail, then decided to playfully bat and paw at Haku. He then puffed a playful cloud of smoke at Lark.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:27 pm

EEEHEHEHEH DANKEEEEE)

Cass glanced over at El.

“Dont expect it again… it was painful.”

She tried to brush it off as nothing, but she really did mean it. She meant every word.

Cass just stared at El during the whole schpiel explanation regarding Chloe. Her voice was monotone, as well as her face.

“Oh. Okay. Let her know that if she crosses you shel have another thing coming…”

She seemed calm about it, yet it was obvious Cass didnt approve. She gave a large sigh before arriving into the large field where the Acadamy stood.

“Alright… now what…?”

—————

Freya smirked snarkily.

“I have many dark secrets, Sir. I am also one of the gifted. Shapeshifting is nothing compared to my own plan…”

The nurse laughed menacingly, as she turned her head forwards. Her plans, at least in her opinion, was much more sinister than destroying the Acadamy. Being a part of Marcaidas plan was just the first part, it was good to get a potential threat out of the way after all…

—————

Haku swatted back at Magnus, his long claws going up and down as he did, like a dog does with a toy, making a happy rumble. Lark shook his head with a little grumble at the puff of smoke, crouched, and wiggled his lower half with wide pupils like a cat, before he sprung and pounced, aiming to tackle Magnus.
soapster
soapster

Skye and Checkmate like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue May 09, 2023 10:47 am

( OFCC EE )

Eleanor looked back at Cass and gave her a warm smile.

“ don’t worry….once was enough…and you…you have no idea how much that mean’t for me to hear. So, thank you.

Then she laughed and rolled her eyes.

“ And oh I think she knows Cass, you put the fear of gods into her. Hell you’d do that to anybody with what you pulled. And….well…” Eleanor said as she stood beside Cass, now crossing her arms calmly.

“ I suppose we go about our day as normal…..but I dunno, something just….doesn’t feel right…it’s too calm. “ Eleanor said as she stared at the academy with furrowed brows.

====

Marcaida smirked back, he thought nothing of it, he was just pleased.

“ I see, you never cease to amaze me. But make sure your plans don’t hinder this one. That’s all I care about. After this is said and done obviously you’re free to do whatever. And if you need assistance, I’ll gladly return the favor. “ he said and Shadow took off at increasing speeds.

( skip to when they’re at the base?)

=====

( THE BABYS )

Magnus was easily tackled and let out a happy rumble like trill as he rolled about. He swatted back at Haku, his tongue hanging out happily as his tail wagged.

This was the happiest he’s been in days.

Checkmate
Checkmate

Skye and soapster like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu May 11, 2023 3:33 pm

Cass just looked at Eleanor in a monotone but seemingly confused look.  She wondered about El, and why she was so prone to like affection in any way. She didnt understand her and her strange ways, yet she decided to question it no further. She remained in silence.

After Eleanor had finished talking, Cass just began to wander off. She knew it was too quiet. She didnt know why but suddenly she couldnt talk. It was like an incredibly strong urge to say nothing. Meanwhile, she hadnt noticed but her eyes began to flicker rapidly every few couple of seconds. She had felt fine, nothing was wrong… other than her insatiable drive to kill. Its been far too long without bloodshed.

Too calm?

I can fix that

Her head slowly drifted towards the little village the Acadamy was overlooking on its plateau, and put her fingers up to her mouth and blew, creating a loud high pitched whistle.

—————

Freya just nodded and gave her infamous smirk.

“Of course sir… ill take you up on that offer soon

(Eeeee yeyeye)

—————

Haku panted happily whilst playing with his newfound friend, Lark having flopped himself over Magnus, rubbing himself all over Magnus as a way to show playful affection, making friendly rumbles.

Suddenly Cass’s ghostly whistle sounded in the distance and all of Hakus ears had perked up, he tilted his head a bit and immediately flew up to the entrance of the stalls and outside, knowing he had been called.

Lark had looked up as well, watching Haku leave.

Haku had appeared before Cass, and gave a glance at Eleanor, still wary of her entirely in a way, as he hasn’t officially met her in a non-battle circumstance.

Cass hopped onto his new neck saddle and Haku took off immediatly towards the village.

Haku could sense something was wrong with Cass. After all, he practically lived with her for a few years beforehand, he knows how she works. He stopped midair, and looked up at Cass making a concerned rumble.

Cass, already irritated, just yells finally

“I NEED TO KILL, HAKU, LET. ME. KILL.

When Haku refused to budge by making another concerned grumble, Cass unhooked herself from the saddle, and let herself fall off. Haku had easily dove and caught her, his front clawed paws grabbing her torso.

Cass screamed and flailed in the air, Haku did not budge. He made a groan as if to say “here we go again” as his eyes fell to a monotone look.

Cass continued to yell in anger as Haku just held her above the clouds suspended, hovering in the air, his wings flapping back and forth in the wind.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 11, 2023 3:51 pm

( OOP THE BEBE )

Eleanor went wide eyed as she saw Cass leave, a bit of anxiety and dread was felt. But then she remembered what Cass said about her flipstage and oddly enough, relaxed.

She let Cass fly away with Haku and just—stared at the spot where they flew off in.

She figured Haku had it covered and just nodded. Honestly she felt kinda bad keeping Cass glued to her side for that long.

Her face fell at that thought and she shook her head as she glanced at the ground.

Maybe I’m being too clingy…you’re practically torturing her from doing that to her….

Eleanor frowned and shook her head and just wandered back into the Academy.

====

( le skip )

Marcaida eventually took them back and he was now rummaging through everything he had, eventually, he had everything placed out on his desk for Freya to take.

The Strengthening Solution Potion. The Dragonroot vial. The Mind-Seer potion and most importantly, the Beserker Potion. Plus—-one extra, the Negans Potion. It temporarily removed powers of the victim. for two hours.

The Negans potion was a murky brown black color, the strengthening potion was a red vial, the mind-seer potion was purple and the berserker was a bright and brilliant blue with a Firewalker eye on the lid.

They were all placed in a fine row as he had his hands placed on his desk and looked at his follower.

“ I’ve got already got the dragon hunter troops set up for you and awaiting for your command. You ready?” Marcaida asked.

====
( THE BOIS )

Magnus was saddened to see Haku leave, but happy that Lark was still there. He didn’t mind the playful rubbing.

He let out a happy and playful rumble and rubbed his cheek on Larks shoulder in a friendly manner.

Then he got up and out from under him and crouched playfully, panting happily.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat May 13, 2023 5:52 pm

EEEEHEHEHEH AND NUUH THE BEBE- HUGG)

A good 10 minutes went by of the two suspended in the air, a mix of yelling and flailing Cass had been doing, as well as Haku getting tired of it all. Eventually Cass’s flickering went away… not for long although…

She stopped abruptly as her eyes dilated back to her normal Hazel color, and her legs went limp in the air as they dangled, like aimless vines hanging off of a willows tree in a steady breeze.

She caught her breath and let out a huff of exasperation, she had tired herself out feeling immense waves of utter rage. Its been days since shes killed, which is a long time for her… too long. Like an alcoholic needing their daily dose to keep their addiction sane, she herself had to keep her addiction sane.

Her violent addiction.

And if she didnt get it… the bloodshed … shed go mad. Like sudden withdrawal in alcoholics, they too go insane. Except this time, almost nobody could stop her. After all, she herself holds many many secrets as well… few very dark secrets

She finally had the urge to speak:

“Im done, haku…”

The dragon mumbled to itself as if to say “Finally”, and with seift motion from his limbs he swung her above his head, onto his brown and red leather neck-saddle where she now sat.

“Lets go buddy- anywhere… i just wanna sleep…”

Her eyes began to droop almost, her entire body had wasted much of her energy during her fit. It wasnt a surprise she wanted to sleep, however Haku knew the smell of her before she went haywire, he knew another outburst was bound to happen again.. and soon

Very soon, her outbursts seem to happen much more frequently now, more frequent as she remembers more of her past she had once forgotten for the sole-purpose of survival, only to be forcefully shoved back into her memory because she doesnt feel like shes just ‘surviving’ anymore. Her sense of security brought her the unwanted visions of her past, yet she hadnt realized at all. Not even now, whilst Haku flies her back to the Acadamy.

Once they had landed, Haku gently picked Cass up by her sweatshirt hood and had carried her inside, Haku barely fitting through doorways at all, him having to disfigure himself to even fit, and ran through the doors, across the dining hall and down into the cellar, past the cellar and into the subcellar, where storage was stacked upon racks and tables galore, boxes of dragons shedded teeth, claws and scales, as well as some potions of their own, unidentified at the moment. Haku had grabbed one of the tables with the least amount of storage stored on it and wiped anything residing on it, off. He then gently placed Cass on it on her back, facing the ceiling. Haku plopped in a sitting position, his tail wrapped around the four legs of the table, and he watched as his friend lay on the table, she of which eventually travelled to the astral realm yet again.

Cass stand up on a cloud of seemingly dull gray fog as she look around again, the realm seeming more familiar, yet she was uneasy as she knows how these tend to end.

Casey appears before her yet again with a monotone look to her face, blood had been smeared all over her once white nightgown she had worn since her earlier days before Dontun. It was her brothers blood. Cass had now figured this was after she had aquired her flipstage.

Casey had begun to speak in a ghostly voice that echoed throughout the realm of fog:

“Remember”

“Remember what? Look can you stop showing u-“

“Remember first”

“What do you mean-“

Suddenly flashes of her past flash seconds apart, one of them being her brothers death, another being covered in blood, another snippit of her murdering an entire Dontun family, entailing a mother, a father, a child and an infant. She remembered she had eaten every last bit of each of them. She remembered she was starving.  Suddenly she had gotten a severe starving sensation as she remembered it. She had also seen a tail of a snake slithering underneath the rubble of the broken down house.

Immediatly she awoke from the astral realm, gasping for air, she didnt want any more of this, it was too much for her. Her eyes began to flicker rapidly yet again as she gasped until the image of Casey appeared over her, grabbing her neck, a snarled expression on her face, and threw Cass backwards, back into the realm.

Casey yelled this time, her little girl-tone cracking and screeching as she did:

“REMEMBER!”

Cass began to sweat, her pupils were enlarged like a scared cat’s, while her irises flickered back and forth. More images and millisecond snippits flicked through, one being the sound of her dragging katanas in a hiss-like fashion across cement, another being the screaming of when she was around 3years old in a little pen, rusted cement walled around her, that gray snake slithered on the floor by her feet, the screaming and the hiss-like dragging blades echoed loudly throughout her mind, loud enough she wasnt able to think straight.

She began to choke.

Suddenly, Casey was replaced with a viper the size of Casey, The same one that kept reappearing in her rememories. It’s scales brushed upwards, and was solid gray, everything about it was gray except its eyes, which were a dark maroon and seemed to hold secrets beyond what Cass could understand. It faced Cass head on, who was now practically cowering in fear, fallen over in the realm. The viper spoke.

”The caussssssssse”

It spoke

”Fiiiind hiimmm”

Suddenly the viper disappeared into smoke and a burning sensation was felt in Cass’s left arm. Meanwhile, one more image kept flashing by Cass’s eyes, she couldnt quite make it out, but it was a silhouette of a child driving a small blade into what seemed to be something on a table. Cass’s eyes widened, yet she couldnt quite place what happened, yet bared her teeth and winced and the searing in her arm continued.

The searing held so. much. pain. Cass couldnt handle any more of any of this. She choked and gasped for air yet there was none. all she saw before she completely blacked out was that viper staring back at her, until all went dark.

Cass slowly drifted out of the astral realm, laying on the table unconscious with a single small stream of blood dripping out of the corner of her mouth. Haku lay with her now, in complete and utter silence.

—————

Freya smirked and swiped all of the potions, knowing all of them by heart, and stuffed them in the inside of her jacket for soon-use. She then nodded her head lightly, her eyes saying it all, she was ready.

“yes sir… ill meet them at the Acadamy,” she then switched her voice to a lighter, airier sound to fit her new look: “good luck to you, sir.”, she proclaimed as she sauntered out of the lair, on her way to the Acadamy.

—————

Lark blinked, then saw and felt Magnus and panted again, tongue hanging out, and crouching himself. He lunged at Magnus, limbs outstretched aiming to tag Magnus.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat May 13, 2023 7:35 pm

( Y E S S S S OMG ALL OF THE Y E S S S THE BEBEBE, AND EHEHEHEEE THE TATTOO IS COMINGGGG. I LOVE THAT POSTTTT )

Eleanor had returned to the academy and decided to skip class for the day, which—-she normally didn’t. She just….didn’t feel so——secure. She felt that was something was off, that something was wrong and yet she couldn’t place her tongue on it.

Now, Eleanor sat in the cafeteria, with no food since she didn’t feel that hungry.  

She now had her sketchbook again and was doodling mindlessly.

Her eyes transfixed on the coppery brown aged looking pages. She started drawing some necklaces.

The pendants looked like circled dragons almost. Her green eyes were soft as she zoned out.

All the while she was hoping Cass was okay.

She zoned out as she doodled only to remember a certain moment in her childhood, her father was the one that sang to her for lullabies. Her mother rarely….spent time with her for some reason.

The lullaby came up to her in mind and she smiled softly, it always calmed her down in times of uncertainty or despair.

Her gaze softened even more as she started humming lightly, her voice sounding smooth like honey. Like it was a fairytale.

“ There over the hills on yonder.
Where the skies were bright and gay.
Fairlight’s and poppies.
Greeted my sight even till this day.

There once was a young lass with hair as fine as silk.
Her voice was soft as an angels…her eyes soft as can be.
Skin as smooth as stone that anyone can see.

I asked thee my fair lady, what might your name be?
She looked at me and said ‘ I’m the guardian of these lands my dear soldier, please don’t fear. I’ve noticed that you’ve been marching. Might I ask to where?’

For I replied ‘ I’ve no idea my dear. I’ve been marching for sometime now, yet i fear I’ve forgotten why ‘.
The gaurdian she spoke to me, with sympathetic eyes.
‘ you’ve marched on for long enough my soldier….i can see the grey in your eyes. Come here now my child, and rest your head on thighs. For you’ve done your duty, you’ve granted these people peace of mind, tis only fair that you’ve given the same ‘

So with that I did, i rested my head, upon the earths bed. But that is when..I’ve never opened my eyes again. “

Eleanor sang softly, as if it were an old Scottish or Celtic tune. She then hummed the song again and kept doodling. Her father named it The Lady of the Firefly Fields. It was completely made up yes, but she always felt a sense of peace when she sang it or heard it from him.

She kept humming the tune as she zoned out, completely oblivious to everything at the moment.

===

Marcaida smirked in an evil manner as he watched Freya saunter off and laughed darkly to himself.

“ It’s the beginning of the end, Viviann. I hope you’re prepared. “ Marcaida growled with an evil smirk.

The troops were already on their way to the academy.

=====

Magnus dodged this time by leaping over Lark, only to let out a playful laugh like rumble.

His mouth open in like a smile like form. Then he dashed off. Hoping Lark would follow.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon May 15, 2023 6:53 pm

EEEEE I LOVE THAT MELODYYYY IMMA PLAY WITH THAT IN GARAGEBAND SOONS EEE)

Cass, after what seems like an hour, slowly opens her eyes. She immediatly had seen Haku staring directly at her with his large eyes and dilated, wide pupils. Cass had picked her arms up and plced them on the surface of the table and pushed her upperbody upright, then sitting forwards, her knees tucked into her chest. She groaned and wiped her eyes, then rubbed her left arm.

Looking downwards now at her arm, she rolled up her sleeve, to see a bare, normal top forearm, but rotated her arm around, there on the underside of her left forearm was a tattoo of sorts, seemingly burned into her.

It was her two katanas in an X-shape, with a gray viper slithering in and around that X-shape. That same viper she had seen, beholding those maroon eyes. The snake figure planted on her forearm glared up at her with those red eyes.

Cass was confused, and tried to wipe it off with her other thumb, but to no avail. Suddenly she flexed her arm, and the tattoo seemed to glow almost, and a pinch was felt as that gray bush viper slithered out of that tattoo onto her real arm, tongue flickering as its body moved gracefully back and forth in slow, swift motion. It curled around her hand and its head slowly popped up and looked at her, it flicked its tongue and slightly abridged its mouth as it gave a low hiss. It sounded like a normal snake hiss, but Cass understood it as a language to be spoken, She could hear what the viper had to say. and only she could understand it’s language, it was unlike no other, she felt as if she were dr. Dolittle:

I am one with you

Cass nodded, she felt amazed and thrown aback

“Im a viper?”

Yes. Not physically, yet you are a predator, Cass. You were born for the hunt. You’re a killer. I am here to aid you. We are bound, now. I cannot leave you nor you can I, I want the same things you desire, we share the same mind, the same brain. I am you, and you are me. We are one. I am Cc, ‘casey and cass’.

“How did you know i was gonna ask that-?”

Did you or did you not just listen to what I said? I know your thoughts, your thoughts go to me as well, Cass.

“Oh- right you did say that didnt you- Alright then- Uh, one thing though, you were telling me to ‘find him’ who is him and what does that mean? Im so confused.”

Cc said not a word more and slowly made her way, slithering back into Cass’s forearm tattoo.

“Okay- or just dont even answer me then… now i have- a thingy on my arm… fun

Haku had just watched the entire thing and slowly chuffed in laughter at Cass for being told off by a snake.

“Oh shut up… im still tryin to figure this shit out… Come on, i dont wanna linger here any more…”

With that, Cass hopped onto Haku’s necksaddle and ran up the subcellar, cellar, through the cafeteria, again disfiguring himself to fit, and out the front doors where they both took off in flight, off to the little headquarters island.

—————

Freya had arrived at the Acadamy in her new form, and enterred the cafeteria, shouting for whoever the Headmaster was. Viviann ran downstairs and greeted her. Freya wore gloves to hide her resurrection symbol.

“Greetings, might I ask who you are?”

“My name is Lina, ma’am. You must be Viviann! Ive heard much about this acadamy and i heard about the offer than you needed a new nurse for the children? Id be glad to help!”

Viviann was very excited, too excited to be wary at the moment, even though she had her suspicions.

“Oh wonderful! A pleasure, Lina! I will show you to your office, you start tomorrow, and your room is on the faculty floor, room number 201. Come come!”

Lina hurridly followed Headmaster upstairs, down the hall and out of sight, making sure Lina fits in well.

—————

Without thought Lark dashed after Magnus around the stalls. Magnus seemed much more nimble and faster than him, so he had to think strategically.

Lark cut a corner, ran around a post and pounced over Magnus on the main trail, accidentally miscalculating and flying into the wall instead of onto his friend. A loud *BANG* was heard as well as Lark groaning a bit, but he got up, shook it off, and darted after Magnus yet again, making playful rumbles, his tongue flapping out of the corner his mouth as he held it open in a happy-expression.

Lark was finally home now.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 15, 2023 7:53 pm

( EEEEE IM GLAD YOU DOOOO. AND EEEEE I L O V E THAT POST BUT PFFFT THE DOOLITTLE COMMENT )

Eleanor was still zoned out, doodling the necklaces she planned on making for Cass and her. She barely noticed Cass and Haku leaving, or Lina and the headmaster.

she darkened the edges of the necklaces, the dragons were coin shaped as the tail curled up and into their backs. Both resembled their dragons, one was Seth, the other was Magnus, it was a symbol of their friendship.

As she hummed the song again, her brows furrowed as memories of her childhood played out.

She remembered hiding in her room and peeking out of it as her mother and father fought.

Lillian was screeching at the top of her lungs, her father yelled with fury, but it was protective.

A few words echoed in her head as she started to unlock memories of her own.

THIS IS ALL YOU’RE FAULT! I THOUGHT I COULD MAKE THIS WORK WITH YOU. BUT WE CAN’T, YOU AND WHATEVER THE HELL YOU CREATURES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH HUMANS. AT LEAST NOT THIS HUMAN, I THOUGHT YOU WERE NORMAL. AND NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID?! WE HAVE A FUCKING DEMON FOR A CHILD. YOU GAVE ME A DEMON CHILD EDGAR!” Lillian screeched in pure hatred as she threw a coffee mug on the floor.

Young Eleanor winced and hid behind her door as she looked on, she was 10. Lillian was a brunette and was well fit looking, a beautiful young woman with tan skin and brown eyes. She was gorgeous. She wore a white shirt with khaki’s.

“ SHE IS NOT A DEMON LILLIAN. AND IM SORRY, BUT DON’T BLAME THIS ON ME YOU WRETCHED WOMAN, I TOLD YOU WHAT I WAS YEARS AGO. YET YOU TRIED IT ANYWAYS, I APPLAUD YOU FOR THAT. BUT IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH NOW, YOU SHOULDVE NEVER MARRIED ME IN THE FIRST PLACE. AND DON’T YOU DARE BRING MY CHILD INTO THIS “ Edgar roared.

Lillian’s face contorted with rage.

NOT A DEMON? EDGAR SHE SAT THE DAMN TREE ON FIRE WHEN SHE WAS A TODDLER ALL BECAUSE IF A TEMPER TANTRUM. YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT ELSE SHE DID? SHE BURNT A CHILD IN HER CLASS TODAY EDGAR, YES THEY WERE BULLYING HER BUT SHE COULDVE KILLED THAT BOY. BE THANKFUL IT WAS ONLY HIS FINGER! SHE’S A DEMON AND I WISHED I NEVER BIRTHED HER. ALL SHE DOES IS BRING CHAOS UPON THIS FAMILY AND SO DO YOU. “ Lillian roared back.

The memory faded and Eleanor’s lips were pursed and her throat glued shut. It was hard to swallow as her eyes welled up.

Her hand paused on her picture only for it to shake a few times until she finally dropped her pencil, hiccuped and laid her head on the table.

She then covered her head with her arms and hiccuped loudly, trying to hold the tears in. Not even her own mother loved her. The only person who loved her for years was her father.

And now…she was graced with Cass, she was beyond thankful for her. And she was someone who she never wanted to lose.

=====

( OOP FOR LINA, AND OH NO THE POOR BOY LMAO. BUT ALSO AWW THE BABYYY )

Magnus winced once Lark hit the wall of the dragon stall. Only to completely stop and turn back around and trot over to Lark in pure concern.

He let out concerned rumble and sniffed Lark’s head gently. Making another concerned rumble. But he was happy that Lark was happy now. And safe to say…he was growing to like Lark too. He’d protect his new found friend.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:13 am

AAAAACK DE BEBEEEE)

Cass jumped down from Hakus neck the minute they landed, and she went over to the little ivergrown hut they had made a whileback. She walked inside and sat down lazily against the wall, Haku barely being able to fit in as well.

him….. who is him… brothers are gone- dad is… dad is- shit i dont know… i dont know…

“I don’t kn-“

Suddenly her eyes flickered to her maroon state and back again, feeling an insatiable hunger, so much so it caught her offguard.

“holy mother of-“

She then immediatly threw up, her eyes flickering again. Her body was screaming at her.

‘Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.’

Dazed from her hunger-driven body, she climbed back up onto Haku and he flew them both out. Cass needed El, she didnt know what to do as shes not allowed to kill just anybody she wants anymore.

She and Haku both flew back to the Acadamy and began up to the dorms, once finding Eleanors dorm she began to vigorously pound at the door, she was sweating and very pale, her eyes still flickering. She needed help, advice… something.

Either way she felt like she were to pass out at any minute.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5