The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )  - Page 4 Empty Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

A world where dragons exist, a school full of powerfully gifted students.

How will your story unfold?

Characters
Headmaster of academy: Viviann
Dragon: Aevnass

Flying instructor.
Henry.
Dragon: Havard- a giant reddish dragon, is an old boi.

Nurse.
Freya

Cass
Dragon: Seth- eats metal and is off white. Is a giant wyvrn.

Eleanor
Dragon: Magnus- a black dragon with hints of red. Has the power to go invisible.

Elias.
Dragon: Sylas- a huge brownish colored dragon that’s abillity is strength.

Enemies.

Esmeralda- Eleanor’s old nurse in MistHaven Asylum
Moore and Hugh- dragon hunter cooperates / assassins sent by Esmeralda to get Eleanor back.

Marcaida- nemesis to Viviann. Leader of the dragon army.
Dragon: Shadow- a midnight dragon.

Erik- Marcaidas son
Dragon: Kieran also a midnight dragon.

Dontun- Cass’s old secluded home that’s a run down dump filled with very dark secrets.

Dragons list

DartThrower - a tropical color changing dragon with a dart like poison filled tail. Long and snake like.

Tempestslasher - a thunder/ lightning wild dragon that only appears in thunderstorms. Can control lightning.

Deathbiters - Skeleton like dragons that’s bite can deteriorate anything. ( if I remember correctly ) wanders around in desert like areas.

Nightscreamers - ear bleeding scream like calls, only out at night and in huge packs.

Fyllo dragon- tiny leaf dragons.

Midnight dragon: a class of night dragons that blend in with the dark night sky, for example Shadow and Kieran.

Moon dragon.- moon themed dragons rare

Sun dragon.- Sun theme dragons rare

Solar Eclipse dragons- very rare

Lunar Eclipse Dragons- very rare

Whitevoid dragon- very rare

Medicine

Dragonroot- a poisonous flower that harms and poisons dragons.

Last edited by Checkmate on Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )  - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:05 am

( EE AND PFFFT I LOVE THEMMM, ALSO NUH THE HEADMASTER )

Eleanor was passed out cold after blacking out at 5 am that morning, she was flat on her back with shadows under her eyes. Her hair a mess as she held her sketchbook, it was flat open. And that page had odd symbols on it.

One being A symbol for Hel, and another being Ephêlu both of those symbols were written allllll over the page even covering up Seth’s face. Her pencil was on the floor.

She’d be late for class.

===

Marcaida was at his desk reading over an old Firewalker document, he had plans. He wanted that beast for himself and his army, and after getting the news that Freya was dead, he was pissed too. Freya was his most devoted follower. And honestly he enjoyed her company and her skills.

He needed her. And now she was gone. He had gotten the news quickly, especially since Freya hadn’t made her visits like usual.

He glared at his document, sensing his sons anger. Which in his opinion he didn’t need at the moment, he was already too busy.

What, Erik? “ Marcaida snarled. “ Make it quick I’m busy “ he hissed.

====

Chloe had gone to college the next day, still trying to process what the hell happened.

She was sitting at her desk in her history class with her hand on her forehead as she took notes listening to her professor.

What—-just happened?…..

….and of course it has to happen to me…not like I’ve not had enough weird shit in my life.

She’s had Strange occurrences when she was a child, seeing weird shadows up in the clouds, seeing eyes in the forests. She thought she was crazy. But as soon as she grew up, it stopped. Apparently it didn’t.

Guess I’m overdue for them then…

She couldn’t stop thinking about Eleanor and Cass. The two equally stood out in her mind, but Cass was just a bit more. She had nightmares last night because of Cass.

That horrid blade….those demonic eyes. It sent shivers up her spine. She was thankful Eleanor warned her though.

As Chloe kept writing, she suddenly heard Cass’s Katana’s out of no where. It caused her heart to pound violently and for her to sit up right in a jolting fashion. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Cass flickering in the window with her blades out and with those red eyes staring dead into her soul.

Chloe let out a scream of terror and fell back out of her chair.

“ LEAVE ME ALONE IVE DONE NOTHING PLEASE-“ She begged, her eyes squeezed shut as she covered her head.

miss Proctor! “ her professor called in a commanding yet concerned tone, he was a middle aged man with black hair. He looked concerned as all get out as the other students stared and judged her.

He was holding a piece of chalk against the chalkboard.

Chloe snapped out of it and looked up at him, her brows furrowed once she landed on the chalk.

Shit—-

“ Are you alright?” He asked.

Chloe frowned underneath her mask and she shook her head.

The professor frowned “ go to the nurse and take the day off. “ he said then returned to the board and presumed teaching.

Chloe’s heart pounded in her chest still, but she nodded and stood up, then headed out of her class.

As she headed down to the nurse, she started breathing heavy and began to get paranoid. Suddenly she heard another screech that reminded her of Cass’s blades, but it was from some form of construction outside.

Chloe started hyperventilating and plastered herself to the wall. She held her chest and started sliding down the wall, trying to get air into her system.

The construction sound didn’t stop and it just made her worse, she furrowed her brows and let out a fear filled cry, hit her head against the wall and closed her eyes shut.

All the while breathing rapidly with her mouth open underneath her mask. Feeling restricted by her mask, she tore it off and tossed it to the side. Still breathing rapidly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:49 pm

Eventually Cass had found a perfect saddle. She lay it down on the ground, grabbing loose straps and threading it through the buckles on the saddle, creating a complete functional leather seat. It was a dark brown saddle with colored dark red leather patches running along some seat straps; Cass’s signature color.

She whistled as Haku came running over, and he bent down with a happy, more awake rumble. She secured the saddle on Hakus mane, still leaving plenty of fluff. Four straps secured the seat to his neck, three on his neck spread out and one behind his arms for security.

Cass noticed the baby Fyllo and picked him up to take to fight class. Baby dragons without a mother need constant supervision. She was late, as always.

—————

Headmaster was already in class along with everyone else when Cass, with the baby Fyllo in her arms, walked in and leaned against the wall as always. She had left Haku in the stalls, she didnt want people to see him. He is one of the rarest species in the Land of Dragons, Headmaster would surely freak.

Eclipse dragons, or technically, Solar Eclipse dragons are rarer than Lunar Eclipse dragons as solar eclipses happen less frequently, and their birth requires both sun and moon dragon spawn to hatch directly as the eclipses take place at its peak, eclipse dragons need dramatic, specific and very coincidental circumstances to even be born. Even then, they were known as Terrors of the Night, Reaper Dragons, Devils Dogs, and most commonly as the Nväkên, they have always been pictured as unholy monsters and a threat to every living thing, thus is when the human species began to hunt these creatures specifically to eradicate their ‘dangerous nature’. They can still be born into this world, but the likelihood of any being alive today is slim to none, as their spawn conditions as well as poachers make it hard for this species to even mature to adulthood. The fact that Haku is even alive today is a miracle.

—————

Eriks eyes gleamed with fury. He still loved his father, he is still family after all… but present conditions made it very hard to love him now.

“You must end this nonsense now! Headmaster is not bad like you say, Freya was the enemy, YOU ARE THE ENEMY! You rage on and on about how you want to ‘save the dragons’ when all that stupid old nurse ever even did was kill one. Yes thats right you heard me! SHE KILLED A DRAGON! This is where your road is heading, father. More dragons will die if you dont stop this now!
please, father….”

Erik begged, a singular tear falling from his eye as he raged.
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:10 pm

( EEE EHEHE I LOVE THE L O R E E AND OOP THE BEBE BOI FOR ERIK )

Eleanor was still passed out cold in her dorm. One reason was because she was tired, and two zoning out took its toll on her.

Elias was present too, he was sitting in one of the bleachers at fight class, though he noticed Cass was present, but the other half of her, was not. Though he did. spot the Fyllo dragon and his heart melted as well as his gaze. Fyllo dragons were one of his favorites.

“ I see you have a new friend “ he smiled warmly, his tone filled with adoration even though it might look different on him. Then he blinked.

“ Though i notice your other half is missing…usually you’re the late one and Eleanor isn’t….” Elias commented as he looked over at Cass.

===

Marcaida glared at his papers, he did his best to listen. But his anger was too much, he was too power hungry and revenge driven. He had to put his foot down this time, yes he could tell Erik was angry. His emotions were valid.

But right now, Erik was nothing but a little speck in his way to power. He was nothing but a disobedient child now.

He snarled, tossed his document scrolls on his desk in a curt manner, then sharply stood up with his hands firmly on the desk. His usually Amber eyes now turned purple, but they weren’t glowing yet.

Erik Wingrave, that is ENOUGH! “ Marcaida roared, his voice loud, commanding and booming like a Tigers roar.

He heard Eriks beg’s and saw the tear of anger in his eye, but he just..couldn’t bring himself to care. Not this time.

“ You have questioned me, far too many a time boy. The others were fine, i understand your concerns. But this one, this is one too many. You have grown bigger than your britches boy. And yes i know! But I do not care! One powerful enemy out of the way will pave the road to success! Freya did her part, she died in bravery as she sacrificed herself for our cause! Those idiotic students have no idea who they’ve pissed off. And now it is up to me to avenge her death and make her death mean something! Her death will not be in vein. “ he snarled.

He then took a deep breath.

“ And for the ‘ save the dragons ‘ bullshit, i never gave a rats ass about those privileged, spoiled, brat beasts! IT WAS FOR REVENGE BOY. IT WAS ALL FOR REVENGE AGAINST THE HEADMASTER. AGAINST THE WORLD, FOR POWER. THE HEADMASTER HAD WRONGED ME LONG AGO, I WAS THE BETTER STUDENT, I WAS SMARTER, STRONGER, BRAVER, FASTER. I DESERVED THAT HEADMASTER ROLE, BUT OH NO, NO, NO NO, THAT OLD BASTARD CHOSE VIVIANN OVER ME. THE OLD HAG WAS FAR TOO EMOTIONAL AND NAIIVE, THAT GOES TO SHOW HOW SHE EASILY TRUSTED FREYA DONT YOU SEE?! I DESERVED THAT HEADMASTER ROLE ME.

I INITIATED A DRAGONS DUEL FOR THE ROLE, BUT BEFORE I COULD FINISH HER OFF, THE OLD BASTARD EXPELLED ME. AND TO TOP IT OFF, MY CRUSH, YOUR WOULD BE MOTHER, DIED WHEN VIVIANN WAS IN POWER AS A HEADMASTER YEARS AGO. IT WAS NEVER FOR THE DRAGONS, IT WAS ALL ABOUT REVENGE. THEY WRONGED ME. AND THEYRE ALL GONNA PAY. “

Marcaida roared, his veins showing as his eyes glowed now.

Just then, Shadow, the six headed giant black midnight dragon landed infront of the lair to keep Erik from escaping. His teeth bared in a angered hiss.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:04 pm

OOOOOOOOP- I L O V E THAT POST)

Cass glanced over at Elias, and handed him the baby Fyllo. She didnt quite have the necessary space herself to keep a baby dragon, she doesnt even have a proper home yet where she doesnt keep moving around. Its a habit, and frankly its still her survival instinct kicking in.

“You want him? Hes a three legged man now, found him with a mauled leg caught on a dragon snare.”

And Cass blinked and looked around

“Yeah, weird. I dunno, she was pretty tired last night i know that- maybe shes still in her room-thingy?”

Cass wasnt all that great with terminology. She thought the idea of dorms was stupid.

Meanwhile, Headmaster had begun to teach the class, two children were already fighting in the open space infront of the bleachers.

—————

Erik just stood in silence, his eyes on his father, but also not at the same time. He was truely lost now. His voice was calm, and a bit shakey now as well as tears began to well.

“… so thats it then… you- lie to me for years, get me to believe in a fake cause, a cause that isnt even real… you used me… my own father…”

His fathers words echoed in his head.

“you dont care about them… you never did… and you dragged me into this…… you never cared about me, did you-? You just used me to churn your absurd genocide plan into motion… You never cared about me… you never even cared about your own son, you care more about vengeance on a rival than you care about me…

Eriks tone was shakey, cold and quiet. He was too angry to yell, he didnt even know what to feel at this point. The only family hes ever known, just doesnt care about him.

“Im leaving… and i am never going to look into your eyes again, because all i see… i dont even know what i see anymore, but i dont see my father anymore… matter of fact, i never did.

You were never my father, Marcaida… and I am not your son

Erik turned and walked until he faced the six headed dragon. He wasnt scared at all, not by either of them. He was too lost to feel anything other than grief. He looked up, his tone still shaky and quiet:

“you heard him… your nothing but a ‘privileged, spoiled brat beast’… he doesnt give a damn about you, he never did. why do you still act like you care…

His voice grew a bit sterner now, but just as quiet and collected. He sounded like he was about to cry at this point.

“let me through… im done
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:53 pm

( FRRR OMFG S A M E HOLY SHIT. THINK OF HOW CINEMATIC THIS WOULD BEEEEE AAAA, THE POOR BOI IM SORRI ERIK-)

Elias beamed, he—actually beamed in front of Cass. Though his face fell at what happened to the Fyllo dragon.

“ By the gods…..” he gasped, his tone filled with heavy sympathy. “ And yes of course, I’ll gladly take him. They’re one of my all time favorites, they’re just adorable. Poor fella…” he said as he took the Fyllo into his arms and gently cradled the Fyllo like a baby.

Then he blinked as he started petting the Fyllo dragon and hummed.

“ Possibly yes, and you mean ‘ dorm? ‘. You don’t think the headmaster would mind if we checked right?….honestly kinda worried myself…she’s never this late—-it’s already near 9:30 —-“ Elias said.

===

Marcaida went wide eyed and fell silent at what Erik said. His words pierced through his heart like a boiling blade hot from the turner.

But he remained silent…Erik was right, he did use his son for his plan, he didn’t care about the dragons. But Erik was also wrong….he did love him.. All these years he’s never yelled at him, never mistreated him. Erik was his boy.

But his hunger for power just got too much in the way these current years. His anger and hatred was too much. He lost his way.

you were never my father, Marcaida, and I am not your son

That echoed through his mind and rendered him dazed for a moment. His own eyes seemed to well up and his lip trembled.

His own only family too was now gone…..and it was his fault.

It only fueled his goal more.

All the while as Erik turned to leave, Marcaida had his head hung and a single tear had fallen. Only to let out a shaky exhale and ball his right hand up into a clenched fist and grit his teeth.

He’s lost everything now, his love, his status, Freya, his son. What else did he have to lose other than his own life? Wait—-

I still have Shadow…

Marcaida chuckled sadly and grinned.

Shadow hissed and snarled at Erik, all of his white glowing eyes glaring daggers into Erik’s blue ones. He actually did care about Marcaida, Shadow was the only dragon he treated with care. Even though it was hard to believe.

Marcaida heard Erik then glanced up at his ‘ son ‘. His gaze cold and harsh.

Let him go, free and without harm. ” he ordered sternly with a commanding voice.

Shadow rumbled in confusion then stood to the side and huffed, all six of his heads tilting in some form of way.

“ Be glad I’m being merciful Erik. But the next time we meet, you won’t be as lucky. “ Marcaida hissed.

Shadow hissed along with Marcaida, sounding like a venomous snake.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:46 am

Erik stopped, his head slightly perked and a sad scoff sounded within his throat as he turned his head to the side, his eyes facing downwards yet acknowledging his father:

“its funny, actually. You say you love your son when you obviously pretend. Face it, you never loved me, if you still did you wouldnt be threatening to harm me…or kill me even… i dont even know who you are anymore…

Bye, Marcaida… have a nice life
.”

With that he turned and left, he gave honestly a very intimidating glare at Shadow, a glare that spoke worlds, a glare of a person who lost their entire world in three words ‘I dont care’, the glare of a broken man. He would be back… to put an end to this.

Kieran was waiting for her moment. She glared herself at Marcaida, her eyes into slits, and she let out a roar, an angry, yet broken roar. Marcaida lied to her too, she thought she liked him, she thought she trusted him…not anymore. She roared again, inches from his face, then turned and snorted angrily, then looked up at Shadow and roared at him too, no fear within her whatsoever. How can she hold fear when all she holds is pure rage. She roared for five minutes, the duration of those five minutes turned her once blue eyes to red, and her aura to go red as well. Her roars sounded louder and louder, and eventually broke into multiple different sounding roars at the same time. She then ceased her roars. Snarling, she glared at both of them one more time, her aura still red, and followed Erik out into the darkness.

Both of them were not fearing Shadow, they have lived with him for so long. Both of them were done. With tears welling up in his own eyes, he hopped on Kieran and they took off, faster than usual. Kieran was having none of it.

—————

Cass ignored him through the Fyllo handoff, the three legged creature squealed in joy once being handed to Elias, he had felt he loved Fyllos, so he was very happy to be loved.

Cass nodded. She also wanted to check on her friend.

“Yeah, yeah whatever. I dont think shed mind. Lets go.”

She immediatly turned and left. She would follow Elias, she doesnt know how to get by these ‘dorms’ that well.

Headmaster was going to say something when a dragon flew into the room from an open wall balcony area. It was Kieran, and Erik hopped down, he was crying.

“im sorry im s-so sorry…i-i was b-being used by my f-father hes planning revenge ag-gainst you im sorry i-im sorry…”

“Calm down my child,…”

she thought on the word ‘revenge’ then perked up.

“Marcaida… you bastard

Erik continued to weep to Headmaster, he was so broken. She understood him and comforted him while she put another student incharge of the class. Viviann saw how angry Kieran was too.

this is not good
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:30 pm

( OOOOP EHEHE I LOVE THAT POST THE ANGSSSSST )

Marcaida was permanently wide eyed once Kieran roared in his face, even more so when he saw her roar at Shadow and heard her voice split. As Kieran kept roaring he remained dazed and frozen. Safe to say he was a bit intimidated.

Only to internally scoff.

You said i was never your father, that you were never my son, don’t fucking blame me for threatening a stranger who declares that i was never their father!

You brought this upon yourself boy! You decided to break the bond completely! I acted accordingly!

Children i swear to the gods!

Marcaida remained frozen and dazed, and as soon as Kieran and Erik left. He snapped out of his daze and his eyes glowed a violent and vibrant purple with electricity flashing out of his eyes.

And just as he was dead to Erik, Erik was now dead, to him.

It only fueled everything, he bared his teeth only to swing his right hand out into the once giant window that was now broken and blasted a giant Wave of electricity. A roar of pure, unbridled, rage was released.

His body had electricity snaking around it, his neck, cheeks and hands had violet vines snaking it up them, they’d be permanent. His skin, turned a tiny bit pale due to it.

All of Erik’s words echoed through his head, every single one of them. He’d never admit that he was wrong, he didn’t even think he was wrong.

Honestly he wondered what Freya would think if she were still alive.

Shadow was rendered dazed and confused and very intimidated by both Erik and Kieran’s roar/ aura. His eyes were wide all the while, even after when they flew off. Then with a cowering rumble whine he flew off back to his cave. Especially since his master was exploding.

Marcaida kept firing off the electricity blast, it lasted for 5 minutes. But his anger never left, it only consumed him. Corrupted him, permanently changing him forever. There was no chance in hell he’d apologize to Erik now. Erik was right….he was too far gone, he was barely recognizable anymore.

He was a monster.

Marcaida hunched over after the 5 minutes of rage was done, only to pant heavily, the vines on his skin were still there. And as soon as he opened his eyes, they remained a glowing violet purple with nothing but a white snakish pupils.

He smirked darkly.

You were right, Erik. I’m not your father anymore. It just took you to get me to realize it “ he sneered as he pointed at himself. Then he stood up straighter, his voice was darker and deeper, a bit more echoey and static like. He felt his power coursing through his veins, it was thrilling.

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath then exhaled as he opened them.

“ You and Viviann have both wronged me, it’s only fair that both you receive equal treatment. I’m tired of being wronged, and now, justice shall prevail. “ Marcaida spoke in a cold hearted tone of voice, he spoke with his hand raised then closed it into a tight fist.

The villain turned slowly and calmly around and headed back over to his desk then glanced down at the Firewalker document.

Time for the next phase of my plan “ Marcaida said then smirked darkly as a evil glint was seen in his glowing gaze.

===

Elias beamed at the baby Fyllo dragon’s roars. He felt like a literal child again.

Then he looked up at Cass then nodded at her ‘ okay ‘ then he stood up and lead the way to the dorms, still holding the baby Fyllo like a baby.

He took notice of Erik and Kieran but didn’t pay too much attention yet, he will later though.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:33 pm

Cass followed Elias, through the halls and then to the dorms, until her vision seemed to be getting farther away. Her vision began to blur and fade and her hearing became dull and a ringing sound was heard. She began to blink alot, and then began to stumble over herself, finally running into a wall and blacking out.

She remained unconsious in the real-world, yet woke up in a seemingly astral realm space. The world seemed to be covered by a bluish-gray tint, and she saw herself back in Dontun. Two burly, brawny men strolled over after turning a corner in the rubble, both wearing black ripped shirts, both had brown hair and those hazel eyes, and both had blades, consisting of a butchers knife, daggers and a spear. They trotted over.

“Jesus more blades ya fuckin weirdo?”

“Knock it off Raph.”

“Shut your fucking pie-hole Ronan.”

uuuh shut your pie hole uuuh

Cass gave a small snicker. She was going through her memories, remembering her splotchy past. She remembered this one now very well. This was before she lost herself. This was when she gained her flipstage.

Cass was around 13 at the time, and had matured faster than any other 13-year-old. Her brothers, the twins, were about 6 years older than her, so they were around how old Cass is presently.

Raphael placed his hand on her shoulder in a tight grip and shoved her aside, Ronan just laughed. She was used to being bullied by her brothers, and she hated it, evenrually ti where every rude gesture or word would set her off.

“Stop it!”

Raph replied:

“Or what?”

She had attempted to punch Raph in the gut, but she was weak. She was built for agility then, not power. The punch did nothing, and Raph rallied back with a punch of his own, right into her ribs, cracking them. She was very skinny, as food was scarce and her ribs were exposed, her brothers were greedy and took them for themselves.

Her ribs healed instantly, but her healing doesnt prevent her from feeling any pain at all. She winced as she was thrown into rubble. She got back up. Ronan laughed at her

“Awww wittle Casey gonna hurt us Raphy”

“Aww ohh nooo someone save usss!”

Cass got up, and as soon as she did Ronan skipped over and kicked her in the face. Hard. Something within that kick dislodged something within her brain. She lay there for a second, until her eyes shot open, they were crimson for the first time.

Ronan and Raphael looked suprised

“oh shit- Ro what did you do-“

Cass slithered out her katanas from her back, and slowly got up, before in a burst of speed she launched herself at them and tackled Ronan, easily impaling him in the neck with one katana and through the mouth with the other. The beothers didnt have regen powers like she did, Ronan immediatly died, blood pooling all over him. Raphael screamed and fell to his bottom while slowly trying to slide himself back from his sister turned feral. Cass slowly looked at him and pounced on him with both katanas in an X shape across his abdomen as she looked him directly in the eyes, her tone a cold hiss. She didnt even blink.

”Not even Satan himself can save you now”

Directly after without wasting any time, she pulled both of her katanas, swiftly disemboweling her brother. As he lay gasping for breath as blood pooled out of him and his innards hang out of his body, Cass bent down, starving, and began to eat him, starting eith his insides while he was still alive, then moving to everything else. She had dragged the half-eaten carcass of Raphael and Ronans impaled uneaten body into a small dark broken down building, leaving blood trails.

Over the course of two weeks after, she gained her weight back by eating her brothers… as well as gaining her taste for human flesh.

That was the day that Casey died, and Cass was born. She had adopted a new name, as she wanted nothing but to forget her brothers’ memory. After gaining her flipstage and her newfound ability and taste for death, she had lost all emotion aside from hunger and rage. She had lost herself that day. Nowadays, human flesh will trigger her flipstage response, explaining why she went crazy after tasting Freyas flesh.

Cass stay in the astral realm, she is unable to be woken during a memory revelation, yet hers had just ended. Yet caution is needed, as Cass does not do well with suprises.

—————

Erik had slowly let himself sink to his knees in a pool of his own tears, wailing out. His torn cries echoed through the room.

After Headmaster had excused her class for the moment, she knelt beside him, comforting him. Erik immediatly turned and fell into her, burying his face in her shoulder. Her eyes were filled with sympathy as she clung to him tightly and rocked herself slowly:

“Shhh…shhhh its okay baby its okay… shhh ive got you… ive got you it will be alright…”

She cradled him seemingly, and Kieran, being unsure went over over the Headmasters shoulder, she herself whined. As soon as the Headmasters other arm went up and rubbed her nose, she felt… safe. She loved it, but at the moment was still upset. Her red aura and glowing eyes slowly faded from Vivianns gentle touch. She finally felt like she was home.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:39 pm

( OOOOOP- BUT ALSO EHEHEE L. O R E.
ALSO ACK AM SORRI ERIK BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE )

Elias immediately looked over at Cass and went wide eyed in concern. But knowing her he stood far back as possible giving her enough space. But he didn’t stop worrying.

Cass..?” He called, his voice soft as to not startle her. He didn’t dare touch her though. He still held the baby Fyllo close.

As he waited, he heard Erik’s cries ever so faintly and his heart sank. He wondered what happened to him.

===

Chloe, after having calmed down from her panic attack. Had checked herself out from school.

She now held a small back pack with her belongings and trudged over to her car.  It was a red truck that was a few parking spaces down. A good ways away.

She looked up at the sky and saw another shadowy figure above the clouds, she froze and her eyes widened.

No fucking way

She blinked and squeezed her eyes shut then opened them back up, only for the figure to be gone for good.

Chloe started to feel a bit uneasy so she kept walking, picking up the pace as she did.

Her brows furrowed as her gaze remained transfixed on the ground.

Chloe had passed a group of kids that were skipping class, most of them were 20, some 23.

“ Well, Well, Well if it isn’t PinkyPie from my little pony “ Daniel spoke up, he had black hair that was somewhat spiky, his eyes were amber and he wore a black shirt with white stripes on his sleeves. He had torn up Bluejeans and some gothic jewelry. He also had a neck tattoo as well as some eye liner.

His group let out giggles and laughter at the name.

Chloe had stopped five feet away from them and her grip tightened on the straps of her bag. She said nothing.

Daniel smirked and took the cigarette from his mouth and laughed.

A somewhat larger woman with brownish hair laughed.

“ Yeah look at her! Hey PinkyPie where’s your friendship squad?! “ Brook laughed out.

Daniel’s face lit up and he burst out laughing as well as his group, he then pointed at Brook and laughed more in approval.

“ Good one; good one!” Daniel cackled then bit down on his cigarette.

Chloe glared at the ground and squeezed her eyes shut, this group constantly bullied her. Mainly cuz of her looks, but other than that she had no idea why.

Shut up ” Chloe snapped, her back turned to them. She’s had enough.

Daniel’s group made an echoing ‘ ooh ‘ sound, as if to taunt her. There was a tall beautiful blonde woman wearing a hai pony, her name was Stacy and she was Daniel’s girlfriend, she had blue eyes and wore a crop top. Brook was her best friend.

Greg, wore a grey sweatshirt and had somewhat of a shaved buzz cut, his eyes were brown, he was Gilligan’s brother who wore a a casual green sweatshirt, he had short dark brown hair and green eyes. He was the brawn out of the group. They were Daniel’s and Zach’s friends.

Zach was Daniel’s best friend. He was a dirty blonde and  wore a copper jacket, he had grey eyes.

Daniel snickered and turned to his group “ You hear that? PinkyPie told us to shut up, I’m shaking in my boots! “ he mocked and did a very mocking and fake fear filled shake, his legs shaking obnoxiously as his ands were both out. A fake fear filled face was seen.

The group just bursted into hysterical laughter.

Chloe growled and squeezed her eyes shut.

She’s had enough.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:37 pm

EEEEEHEHEHEH AND YEAAAAAHHHH GETT EM CHLOEEEEE)

Cass heard Elias, and only jolted in a slight manner as she woke, she blinked a few times, her eyes flickering between hazel and crimson until finally resting at her normal shade.

She sat herself up finally, after regaining her vision, her hearing slowly fading back into existance.

“…yeap-“

She shook herself off, she felt weird, like she was partialy disconnected from reality, her brain seeming to be on its journey in recovering her lost memories. She figured it out pretty quickly, she knew it was bound to happen again.

Most of all, although, she wanted to find El. She followed Elias

“-Alright- wheres El-“

—————

Headmaster stood up, helping Erik to stand up. He was still having a meltdown, but he felt alot better now that Viviann was there for him. She slowly lead him out of the main hall and into the dormatory building inside of the Acadamy, they went down the hallways to an empty dorm where they both sat on the bed in the dimly lit room, the only light being the sunshine through the open windows.

“Okay my child, I will leave you here to heal. You are welcome to stay for as long as you like. You may even become a student here at the Acadamy if you wish, but at the moment, this temporary dorm is yours. If you choose to leave, you may leave, I will not stop you. If you would like to stay, all you have to do is tell me. Okay? For now, let out all of your tears, I will leave you now to heal, should you need anything, ring this little bell”

She reaches out and grabs the little twine rope attached to the small bell on the wall. She pulls down twice, the bell rings twice, as if to show by example.

“-… Remember, i will always be here for you, no matter what. I will protect you from him

She pats him on the back gently with a little rub, and slowly gets up and walks out of the dorm, closing the door behind her, the door in response squealing as it slowly moved until it clicked shut.

Erik didnt know what to do or say. All he knew how to do is cry.

And he did just that. He cried for hours until he toppled to his side and fell asleep.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:20 am

( EE EHE, AND THE POOR BOI IM SORRI AAA )

Elias tensed up for a moment, seeing Cass’s eyes flicker.

Shit—

He had to admit, he was still greatly intimidated by Cass. But the last time Cass attacked Freya, he felt as if she did the right thing. No matter how brutal it probably was.

He gave Cass a moment to recover. Though he went wide eyed at what Cass said. He somewhat picked up the differences, but he couldn’t quite believe it yet.

She’s——no, it’s just to find El. She hates people.

“ She’s five doors down, take a right and she’s there. “ Elias answered calmly. They were already on the dorm hallway.

=====

Daniel chuckled and turned back to face Chloe.

“ What did you say girlie?” He asked in a taunting manner.

Chloe glared at the ground and turned around to face Daniel, then sat her bag down and marched over.

I said shut the fuck up you piece of emo shit!” Chloe snapped.

Daniel went wide eyed and the rest of his group echoed a low ‘ ooh ‘ sound.

Daniel scoffed “ you guys see this? Ya’ll hear this right?” He asked as he looked back at his group.

His group nodded, all glaring.

Daniel snorted and turned back to face Chloe and marched right up to her.

“ You got a lot of nerve you little!—“ Right before he could finish his sentence Chloe punched him, hard and right in the face. A loud crack was heard as it sent his head flying back with a grunt and for him to stumble backwards.

His group immediately let out shocked murmurs and a few tried to catch Daniel to keep him from falling, the two being Greg and Stacy.

Chloe just stared daggers at Daniel as he got reorientated. Her eyes giving death glares.

Daniel covered his now bleeding nose with his left hand and removed his hand only to scoff as he saw blood.

YOU LITTLE BITCH—“ Daniel growled.

Greg, Gilligan and Zach all gave death glares back and started to size up Chloe. Gilligan was the tallest one too as he stared Chloe down.

Chloe went wide eyed ever so slightly.

GET HER!” Daniel roared and immediately charged after Chloe, Zach, Greg and Gilligan all charged after her.

Chloe went wide eyed and turned tail quickly and ran off to the wooden area of the school.

Just my luck—first freaky Katana girl trying to murder me now them!

====

Marcaida had been busy that day, he had grabbed a few trinkets and a few certain scrolls.

He needed Freya back. She was his only devoted follower…he needed man power.

Right now he was standing where Freya’s house was, the body was fresh, the head was missing but he only needed the rest of her.

Marcaida stood tall and powering over Freya’s mauled corpse. Shadow had flown him there and was standing tall behind him.

“ You were taken far too soon from me. But fear not, you’ve never abandoned me, and I will not abandon you. We’re one and the same, i promised revenge, and we’ll get it. “ Marcaida said, his voice deep and staticky. His eyes were still glowing and he still had his violet veins on his hands and neck.

Marcaida took out a tiny little bottle from his back pocket, it was filled with red dust that he procured just fror this moment. He popped off the lid, dipped his index finger in it then bent down and traced a sigil on Freya’s right hand.

It was a circle in the middle, then two V’s on top and on bottom, then drew a line between the circle and on that line, he drew one smaller line on the left and then the right, and to finish it off, he put a dot in the middle.

This powder will never come off once said the spell, it was like a permanent tattoo. A mark.

Marcaida then brushed his hand off on his clothes then unraveled the resurrection scroll.

ominus, befulous, hel afehaolä, untourä me la, untourä me la kamasêhtu! “ Marcaida yelled, his voice powerful, booming and deep.

As he said it the sky turned dark and stormy like it was about to rain, but it didn’t. The mark also began to glow too, signifying it was working, or supposed to work.

The spell would resurrect the human in full without anything missing, but there would def be scars. That is if it worked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:53 pm

EEEEEHEHEHEHEEE)

Cass blinked. She didnt understand Elias but she went by his directions anyway, shoving past him.

She went those five doors down and to the right then proceeded to bang on the door:

“EL…EL WAKE UP. IF YOU DONT ANSWER SO HELP ME IM BREAKING THIS-“

She forgot the term for ‘door’. She was never well educated, mostly self-educated and she was still a bit fuzzy as well.

“-THIS… THIS- THING DOWN!”

She waited a second for potential response. She grabbed her katanas in case she had to bust through.

—————

The sigil began to glow vibrantly on Freyas hand and slowly but surely, seemingly out of dust her head reconstructed onto her neck, leaving a permanent neck scar wrapping all the way around.

Her eyes shot open as the glowing slowly faded, the sigil permanently branded into her hand. Her eyes sparkled a rage-filled green/gray, and she slowly stood to her feet, in slight awe that she was back, but mostly craving revenge.

She looked at Marcaida with her cold stare and nodded at him ever so slightly in acknowledgment:

“Sir.”

Lark was nowhere to be seen, he had flown back to the Acadamy with El and Kila.

Freya sneered in anger

“The girls were here because i offed the wyvern, the Firewalker with a Dartthrower and the Devil with… some strange dragon- ive never seen it before… and ive seen alot.

Ive only heard legends and seen one or two sketches about Eclipse dragons- i believe that whore befriended one.”

Freya zoned off for a second. She dreamed of having her own Eclipse dragon for fights. The power they hold is immense; its seemingly limitless.

oh the shit i could do with that…
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:53 pm

( OOOP, BUT ALSO EHEHEHEEEE. AND PFFFT CASS )

Eleanor’s face twitched due to Cass’s yelling, but she jolted awake immediately as soon as Cass pounded on her door.

The knight jumped awake with a fear filled yell, her hair a mess and her head having a pounding headache. Her left hand gripping her sketchbook tight.

Her breathing was rapid at first. She looked over at the window.

What time is it?!—

She then looked over at the door with wide confused eyes and stammered to her feet. She stumbled a few times, still holding the sketchbook. Then grabbed the door handle and unlocked her door.

Eleanor looked at Cass in confusion.

“ Cass? The hell are you doing?! “ She asked then squeezed her eyes shut and groaned in discomfort.

What time is it?” Eleanor asked.

Elias finally caught up to Cass and stood behind her, face full of confusion.

====

Marcaida went wide eyed in bewilderment, his own eyes sparkled with a power hungry gleam. Then they turned into rage, he was on the same page with Freya’s anger and revenge.

It can’t be—-two ancient and powerful beasts in one week!

“ That is amazing! “ He praised “ Two ancient and powerful beasts in one week. You’ve out done yourself. And I see, I’ve had a feeling since you didn’t make your daily visits. Don’t worry, we’ll get revenge, and you’ll get the eclipse dragon. Think of it as a reward for being loyal to me. But if what you say is true, that eclipse dragon with the Firewalker combined, could bring the end of the world! This is fantastic! Well done! “ He praised with a grin.

He’s heard myth’s and legends of eclipse dragons too, but only myth’s never drawings.

“ But for now, we’re going back home. I need to fill you in on the next phase of my plan, youre a very important part of it. “ Marcaida said.

====

Chloe dashed into the forest, the tree branches scratching on her clothes as she tried not to trip over any branches on the earths floor.

Daniel and the rest of the boys kept running after her. Only a good few feet behind her.

“ YOU REALLY FUCKED UP THIS TIME PROCTOR. YOU THINK WE WERE BEING MEAN? JUST WAIT TILL WE GET OUR HANDS ON YOU, YOU BRAT!” Daniel yelled at the top of his lungs.

Chloe just growled and glared and kept running, using all the strength and speed she had left in her legs.

C’mon c’mon give me a hiding spot—

She blurred past trees and bushes, and suddenly a good ways ahead, she found a pile of rocks and trees. She made a mad dash for it and eventually made it there.

She placed her hand on a cobble stone chunk then swiftly swung her legs over it and hid behind the taller formation, it looked to be a broken down stone structure of sorts.

Daniel and the others ran up to the structure and started looking around, panting for their breath.

“ YOU CAN’T HIDE FOREVER YOU MOTHERFUCKER!” Daniel yelled with his hands cupping his mouth.

Chloe rolled her eyes.

Yeah I can, watch me.

Daniel snarled and looked to Greg and the others.

“ Start searching “ he ordered and they all spreaded out.

Last edited by Checkmate on Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:43 pm

BHAHAHHHH)

Cass jolted herself back, ready to swing, she was very on-edge at the moment, then her brain registered it as Eleanor, and in swift motion she swung her katanas up and back down into their holders, the blades barely missing Elias’s face, yet she ignored it. Her focus on El and solely El:

“Its ahh- 10am. Youre late. Whats wrong with you-“

She looked at El up and down, her tone sounding mildly rude but she meant to be genuine about her concerns.

She saw her sketchbook, and peered inside her room. It was a mess. Her concerns rose.

“What the fuck-“

—————

Freya just stared at Marcaida. Her skin was a slight-bit paler with a tiny purple tone to it as well. Her voice went deep with vengeance:

“I will catch that son of a bitch and put it in a muzzle where it should be. Eclipses have limitless power and they are capable of so much… Combined witht the firewalker… We’d be gods!

—————

Haku got immensly bored. He got up, then slowly in a playful crouch, he skidded towards Larks stall.

Lark had made himself at home in one of the stalls nearest to him. At the moment he was sleeping. Like Cass, he doesnt do well with suprises, so when Haku had pounced on him, he woke with a jolt and made a small frightened roar and stood up quickly, only to realize it was Haku.

Haku, who had toppled himself over onto his back, stayed in his position with his belly up, panting with his tongue hanging out of his mouth and his tail swooshing along the floor. He made a friendly rumble of ‘Good Morning’ and Lark just huffed and stood on his feet… That is until Lark pounced himself into Haku, and the two went rolling into the side wall where they tumbled apart, both making playful grumbles.

They proceeded to chase eachother around the dragon stalls, playing Tackle-Tag.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:42 pm

( E AND THE BEBE BOI I LOVE HIMBBB. AA I LOVE THAT POST )

Elias visibly flinched at the swords and backed up, his eyes wide but he remained silent.

He then peered into Eleanor’s room too, agreeing with Cass’s statements.

“ I agree with her statement, why does it look like your room had a dragon rummaging around in it? I’ve known you to be the cleanly type—“ he commented.

Eleanor blinked and went wide eyed.

10am?! OH FUCK I MISSED FIRST BLOCK—

Panic ran through her bloodstream and she immediately looked at her room as soon as they both said something.

“ I—I dunno—i was drawing a-and i just, had a headache and I blacked out! Oh gods, Cass i—im so sorry—“ she apologized.

Shit shit shit shit!

===

Marcaida’s eyes gleamed and glinted darkly. Only to grin, his teeth showing.

As you should, and as we should be. “ he remarked, the idea of being a literal god, encouraged him more. It excited him and only fueld his power hungry nature more. He laughed Evily.

“ oh how I missed you. Welcome back Freya. Now come along, i promise everything will go according to plan, the destruction of the school, and your precious eclipse dragon and my Firewalker being in our grasp by the end of it. “ he grinned then started heading to shadow.

He gestured Freya to follow as he headed to the giant midnight dragon.

===

Chloe stayed hidden as the group of idiots started searching.

But as she did, the sounds of their feet crunching on the ground started making her blood run cold.

It lasted for a good few moments of them just searching behind and under everything.

Chloe held her knees together and her eyes were wide, her heart started pounding and thudding in her chest.

The atmosphere felt heavy, and all of a sudden—-she heard the haunting sound of Cass’s Katana’s on the floor.

Chloe’s eyes widened more, her pupils shrunk.

She could see that woman in her mind clear as day. Those devilish eyes piercing through her soul.

No—no—

Greg was a few feet behind her hiding spot, inching closer and closer as he got a sneaky suspicion. And as soon as he was about to peek around the cobble structure.

Chloe snapped, anxiety and paranoia raced through her system. Her lips that felt glued shut, were now flown open.

GET AWAY FROM ME!” Chloe screamed.

But.

Her voice was far away and echoey. It sounded like she was miles away from the group.

Greg stopped and jerked his head to the left, then pointed further down the trail.

“ SHE’S DOWN THAT WAY “ Greg announced and just like that, Daniel and the others ran off and away.

Chloe was left hyperventilating, her pupils shrunk from pure utter fear.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:19 pm

EEEEE OMG I LOVE HOW U BROUGHT IN HER POWERS EEEEE I L O V E THAT)

Cass blinked. She honestly didnt care.

“Why are you apologizing to me, i dont give a shit, i just wanted to make sure you- were okay…

Cass stopped and now was confused at herself

what- since when do i actually care about another person… it feels… weird. Its like a strange warm feeling and i hate it.

Its like swimming in a pool and suddenly you get all warm- only then you realize its piss… and then you also realize you cant swim…

i cant swim. Im drowning in this. Leave now.

Leave.

But its new- what if its good…?

No, leave. Danger.

It isnt survival anymore, how about trying new things?

No. Vulnerable.

I read in a book sometimes being vulnerable is good. What the hell are they thinking.

Casey is dead.

Turn your back and they slit your throat.

Not this time.

Not again.

Casey is dead.

Vulnerability equals pain.

No more.

Leave…

Casey is dead.

Shit what the fuck is happening to me-

Cass’s eyes began to flicker rapidly, yet she turned away and bolted. She felt herself beginning to slip again. She ran into walls as she ran out of the dormitory, and outside.

She ran into the woods, running, then she herself began to hyperventilate. Her face was filled with fear, her eyes wide and flickering more. Her racing thoughts turned to voices, She heard them all around her.

She stopped and began to circle herself, looking out around herself, her teeth bared and her eyes flickering like mad.

Leave

You cant

You cant hide

Casey is dead.

Stop running

You cant avoid yourself, Cass

Casey is dead.

Vulnerable

Danger

You cant avoid yourself, Casey

Casey is dead.

Drowning.

Youre drowning.

Sinking

Quick.

Casey is dead.

Suddenly, she fell, toppled to the ground.

Now, she was in the astral realm again. The world around her was a foggy gray, particles just floating limitlessly in the air.

A girl stood before her. It was her younger self with crimson eyes. It was Casey before she was lost to herself. She stared at Cass.

She then began to scream, her voice echoing through the grayish void.

CASEY IS DEAD

YOU DID THIS

YOU KILLED ME

I AM DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU

CASEY IS DEAD.

No- I… I didnt- My brothers did-

YOU LET IT HAPPEN

YOU LEAD CASEY ASTRAY

YOU LOST CASEY

YOU LOST ME.

I AM DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU.

CASEY IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU.

CASEY. IS. DEAD.

Cass fell to her knees and closed her eyes shut and covered her face with her arms. She screamed. The noise was ringing in her ears, and they bled, too.

She screamed to drown the noise out.

Eventually, the noise stopped and she opened her eyes. She was back in the real world. She was still hyperventilating. She grabbed at the ground for security and sat down catching her breath.

Even her past was pissed at her

—————

Freya followed Marcaida, except she noticed he was rage-filled as well. She felt there was some sort of… loss… But she couldnt place it.

“Sir… the boy-?”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:30 pm

( EE DANKE, AND OH MY FUCKING GOD THATS MY FAVROITE POST SO FAR I L O V E THAT, BUT OH MY GOD THE POOR BABY. NGL IT REMINDS ME OF A RWBY SCENE TOO. RUBY FACED HER YOUNGER SELF LIKE THAT AND OH MY GOD CHILLS FROM THAT FOO, Y E S . BUT THE POOR BEBE.
STAY CALM FNAF SONG IS ALSO PLAYING AND IT F I T S THAT SO MUCH )

Eleanor took notice of Cass’s sudden leave, Cass—-Cass cared. She knew she cared, but hearing the tone in her voice, it hit her heart like no tomorrow and it—-it actually made her emotional. It meant so much to hear it.

And once she saw Cass run away and her eyes flicker….her heart shattered, she knew something was wrong, something was wrong with her best friend and her eyes watered.

No, not this time, I’m not losing anyone else!

CASS WAIT! “ Eleanor screamed and dashed after Cass full speed ahead, her brows furrowed as concern and worry raced through her system.

She bolted past Elias, completely forgetting him. She only focused on Cass now.

Elias was left standing in the hallway confused, but also concerned. But he figured it best to stay there. He wasn’t needed.

Eleanor ran down the halls and made it out of the academy and followed Cass as best she could.

Never again.

She couldn’t lose anyone again…she made a promise to herself to protect her loved ones.

And Cass was on top of her list.

The knight ran into the woods, but she lost Cass easily, she was too fast.

“ No! Nonono Cass cmon please! “ Eleanor begged, her eyes watery. She took a deep breath and tried to recollect herself.

And in those moments, she heard a very distant screaming thanks to her heightened senses, and those screams belonged to Cass.

Eleanor perked her head up and alarm struck through herself again and she followed the screams.

“ HANG ON CASS IM COMING “ Eleanor yelled.

===

( MA HEART )

Marcaida paused, his back turned to Freya, then eventually looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

Every single word Erik had said echoed through his head again, his jaw clenched and his eyes welled up and his lip trembled. But he didn’t cry.

He glanced at the ground.

“ He tried to get me to stop my plans, he found out, i told him the truth, that I didn’t give a damn about the damn dragons. I told him everything. He overstepped his boundaries, it wasn’t his place. He….he left me, he said that I wasn’t his father, that he didn’t know what he saw anymore. He said, ‘ you are not my father…and i am not your son ‘ and that I never loved him.

I threatened him after but I let him leave, and he had the audacity to say that ‘ you wouldn’t threaten your son if you loved him ‘, yet he broke our bond. I acted accordingly….he made it clear i was dead to him…so now, Erik is dead to me. My son is gone.  “

Marcaida explained, his voice strained and trembling. He did his best to relay everything to Freya without getting angry and upset.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:30 pm

EEEHEHEHEHE YEEE AND IM PRETTY PROUD OF MYSELF FOR THAT BIT EEEE)

Cass still lay kneeling on the forest floor, her hands clawed into the ground. She was unable to catch her breath, she actually felt real fear.

Her eyes were still partially flickering and her ears were still ringing, and she got up quickly still in a crouched position and scurried to the nearest tree where she threw herself against it, her back to the tree, the rest of her somewhat sprawled on the ground. She was vividly remembering blots of when she was Casey, almost reliving it, when she could still feel physical pain, when she could still really feel.

It was traumatizing.

It was too much for her mind to handle. She still lay breathing super heavily and rapidly, her eyes travelling almost everywhere in a panicked state, all while flickering. Everything sounded so blurred, she couldnt even recognize Eleanors cries in the distance.

Yes she was back in the real world,

But feeling real fear for one of the first times in her life…

Its a bit too much to handle at once.

—————

Freya blinked

“Sir, he betrayed you. He is not accepting you as his father because he cares more about those little fucking needy reptilian skanks than he should his own species. Thats his problem, not yours, Sir. Im sorry. Some little brats dont know what true vengeance feels like.”

She turned her head a bit and mumbled not-very quietly:

“speaking of reptilian skanks, im gonna put Lark down like a fucking dog… that traitor.”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:36 pm

( YOU SHOULD BEEE EEE, AND THE BEBEEE HUGGGGG )

Eleanor heard Cass’s cries stop, but as soon as she got closer, she could pick up Cass’s scent, remember, all her senses were heightened. All of them.

She could tell Cass was afraid without even having to see her, fear was a strong smell.

Eleanor narrowed her eyes and ran faster, pushing her legs stronger and digging into the ground. As she did she ran faster, breathing heavily as smoke poured out her nostrils ever so faintly she blurred slightly past the trees.

Eventually she saw Cass in the distance with her back pressed against the tree. She also saw Cass’s eyes flickering like broken Christmas lights.

Her stomach sank yet pitched at the same time.

“ Cass!” She called and ran up to the poor girl, she then skidded to a halt smoothly to her knees and knelt in front of her. Inches away.

She then gently reached out and laid the most gentle hand on Cass she could muster.

“ Cass—Cass hey hey hey look at me, it’s okay, it’s gonna be okay im here. I’m here and I’m never leaving you. I got you. “ Eleanor soothed, looking right into Cass’s eyes.

Her own green ones worried yet soft and gentle.

===

Marcaida listened, but his sons words kept echoing in his head. They felt like hot iron blades stabbing him through the heart and mind.

He was close to feeling sorry——this close——but, Freya was also Right, in his mind. He shoved Erik’s words away and lifted his head, his gaze darkened and hardened, it turned cold.

“ You’re right. He did betray me, he betrayed his own kind. And you’re right, he knows nothing about vengeance. Hence it wasn’t his place to speak out. “ he snarled.

He then took a deep breath and sighed heavily, feeling better.

Thank you Freya. “ He said, then he heard her mumble and he fully turned his head to her, but his back still turned.

What?! “ Marcaida asked, his voice filled with anger yet shock. His eyes slightly wide.

Lark betrayed her?

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:40 am

Cass was still breathing rapidly, her eyes still flickering, yet when she saw the unfocused El, she tried to shakily reach for one of her blades but she couldnt, her hand fell to her side, shaking like a leaf. She flinched at the gebtle hand, yet when her eyes eventually focused themselves on Eleanor fully, realizing she wasnt a threat and she remembered her and calmed the tiniest bit. She could barely hear her voice, yet it was there and it was… comforting.

She tried not to think about the emotion aspect of it and just let herself feel comforted. She needed it, she was literally about to go into cardiac arrest if she kept this up.

Her eyes began to flicker less, and she shut them tight quickly, and laid her head against the tree as her breathing slowed. She felt weak… and she hated it. But for now, any more emotions will lead to another panic attack like this one. She just shut herself up for now.

She just sit still with her back against the tree, slowly but surely calming down, her eyes eventually stopped flickering, and her breathing was still quick, but she wasnt hyperventilating anymore.

Now she just felt dizzy from all that heavy breathing.

—————

Freya stood and blinked as if she was offended:

“That son of a bitch let me die… at first when he did try he was fucking terrible, he missed twice, then got beat with a branch by that Solar and he ran off. Hes not here so i assume hes there… I mean I assume he was happy living in his own feces… guess not. Mind if i ride with you temporarily? That is, till I get my eclipse dragon?”

—————

Erik woke up from his sleep that he cried himself to, hearing the screams. He popped his head up to face the singular window, his eyes were super puffy from crying all night, he just wanted to sleep and forget about it. He groaned and his head fell back into the pillow, his eyes had run dry of tears to cry.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:17 pm

( THE BEBEE )

Eleanor took notice of Cass’s current state, she didn’t know how to help at all…but she did know one thing, which was to be there. So she did just that.

Taking notice that Cass’s breathing calmed a bit, she herself began to relax, but her guard never dropped, never. She kept her hand on Cass’s shoulder and rubbed it with her thumb.

God what’s happening to her?!—-it—it kinda looks like a panic attack but not—-

“ That’s it…that’s it—-deep breaths Cass….just, focus on me for now, okay? Focus on my voice. I’m here, you’re here. Your safe. Okay? Your safe. I wont let anyone hurt you, And I mean it, at least to the most of my ability. Cass you’re my friend…a-and i can’t lose anyone else…” Eleanor soothed, her voice shaking just a bit. Her voice was soft and gentle as she could make it.

=====

Marcaida went wide eyed, shocked yet even more rage filled.

“ Yes you may. But if I may, perhaps with the next dragon you get is to teach it how to fight? But I see…..then the actions are punishable by death, as are for all traitors. They’ll learn one way or another. But back to the teaching, i know it’s not your cup of tea, but I’ve had Shadow ever since I was a student at the Academy, that is until I got expelled…..i trained him, he’s….he’s been the best friend I’ve had. And let me tell you something, a trained dragon is better than a non trained dragon. Hence the reason why I’m also training our army. Now the other dragons? I can give two shits about, they’re just pawns, but Shadow….he’s a special case. He’ll never betray me. So let that be a lesson Freya, Train your eclipse dragon and it may do better then that traitor “ Marcaida advised softly then continued forward to Shadow.

Shadow rumbled softly. His pure white glowing eyes blinking slowly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:20 am

Cass continued to slow her breathing, eventually mostly back to normal, her eyes returned to her natural Hazel, and she slowly got up, stumbled a bit as the blood finally rushed to her legs, yet she held her ground.

She blinked and glanced at Eleanor. She didnt like looking weak, especially not infront of her only friend.

“I- im sorry… i dont know what the fuck is happening to me lately-“

She raised her hand and rubbed her eyes, groaning as she did. This whole experience reminded her why she avoids emotion. It causes pain.

It was pain that her regen couldnt instantly heal, thus she avoids as if its like her kryptonite.

She felt incredibly weak, and the only way for this horrid feeling to end… is with blood. She started walking in the direction of the nearest town.

Get back on track…

I need to kill something…

Town prison only has 3 people on death row…

That’s not enough.

Revert to civillians next town over.

That’ll do.

—————

Freya looked offended.

“Excuse you, Sir, but I did train Lark. He learned to fear the stick as he should… I have learned that pain is the best teacher, so if they are to be trained, they will know worlds of pain to not betray me.” She hissed.

I will sever Larks head infront of that Solar as a message. You fuck with me, I will have no problem planting your head on my wall.

Freyas eyes glimmered with malicious intent. She wasnt here to make bonds.

She was here to win.

And at any means necessary
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:35 am

( THE BEBE )

Eleanor frowned in concern and stood up and followed Cass.

“ Hey it’s okay…you don’t need to apologize..things happen that are beyond our control. I just…I’m glad you’re okay, that’s all. Though I gotta admit…it’s concerning as all get out. God you look exhausted, we need to get you back to the academy to recharge, maybe the headmaster has people you can off—-“ She offered.

She didn’t like it when Cass left—-things happen to people when they leave and she didn’t like it.

====

Marcaida listened and his own eyes darkened as he made eye contact. He listened and understood.

Then do it! “ he growled, his voice deep. “ Do whatever it takes to get those beasts to understand and do it well! If killing isn’t gonna do it for the Solar, then beat him, and if beating doesn’t do it, then torture him! And if torture doesn’t do it then descale him! Do anything it takes cuz i will not have anymore traitors! I’ve had it up to here with people betraying me! And i meant train as in teach it how to fight! Make it a god damn killing machine it’s supposed to be Freya! “ He explained.

His rage showed, and it was much more dangerous than her’s.

His gaze darkened more into a bone chilling nature.

And i agree with your earlier statement about being messed with, remember what I said about traitors Freya? Let me make this clear here and now. You betray me, and you’ll regret you ever did. Understand? Don’t make me regret trusting you. “ Marcaida asked, his voice growly as his eyes sparked.

His own eyes glimmered with malicious intent too, more dark and twisted. Pure Evil.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:47 pm

Cass stopped and turned her head a slight touch to the right to look at El.

“Im fine, El, dont worry about me…”

She stopped and scoffed a second:

“Headmaster? Oh please. Shes all lovey-dovey never hurt a soul type person you really think shell let me off people? As if. Shes already against how it is now, i honestly very much doubt thatll change...”

She thought about it for a second, then fully turned. She wanted to be back at the Acadamy more-so for Eleanor. She knew she was dealing with things as well, she would hold off her cravings for as long as she could to be there for El. Cass nodded:

“yknow what- alright… But im only doing this because im worried about you. What happened last night? You get posessed?”

—————

Freya nodded quickly, her eyes locked onto his:.

“Yes sir… i know.”

She followed him from here on out.

you best also realize that if you double-cross me as well… i will rain hellfire upon you and your precious plan.

you have no idea what im capable of, Marcaida… best we stay on eachothers good sides from now on

—————

Viviann gently knocked on Eriks door, he was already up. He had gotten over a bit of it, yet his eyes were still puffy from the tears. Headmaster walked in and she gently smiled at him:

“Good morning, Erik… How are you today?”

Without hesitation, Erik spoke up.

“I want to join the Acadamy…..

….please….”

Viviann blinked and was wuite suprise at the quick response but smiled bigger now at him.

“Very well then, I will get your name in the books and add you to daily classes, i will assign you to a student to help you around your first week of studies. I will also switch you over to a nicer dorm, after all, Kieran will need places to drop you off.

Im very glad your feeing better, Erik… I really am.

If you need anything, you know where my office is. For now, you may wander if you like, you may do whatever it is you like to do. Goodbye.”

With that, she slipped out the door, closing it behind her. Erik wanted to join for the sole reason of defeating his father… But for right now, he was grateful for the Headmaster for taking him in.

He wiped his face with his sleeve, and exited his dorm, then began to aimlessly wander the Acadamy.

—————

Kieran had made her way into the dragon stalls where she found an empty stall next to Kilas stall and curled herself up, cooling off for now. She was still coming off of her anger spree.

Haku and Lark took notice. They both left her alone, seeing she was still pissed. They continued to play Tackle-Tag, Kieran watching them romp and run around secretly.

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:00 pm

( THE BEBEE I LOVE HERR )

Eleanor blinked and frowned at the first part.

“ Cass I’ll always worry about you—you’re my friend. My first friend, you realize that? You’re my first and only friend in years of—-of——“ she stopped herself, her eyes misting over as they seemed to hold pain. She shook her head.

“ But that’s besides the point, you’re my friend. And seeing you like that—hell seeing you in any form of pain scares the shit outta me, cuz i know you hardly ever —hardly ever scream or yell or anything! So yeah, i will worry. So…when something like that happens…just—try and tell me so I can at least try and help you? I k-know you don’t like help…I’ve picked that up …but…please…just—let me once in a while?” Eleanor asked, her tone pleading as she made eye contact.

Though she had to admit, she was shocked that Cass decided to stay, it threw her for a loop. But it did make her feel better. She didn’t know why—-but right now she didn’t want Cass to leave at all. She had a bad feeling.

“ i——thank you.. Really, and yeah for the headmaster but I just—I just don’t want you to leave, not right now…I’ve a bad feeling and I don’t like it. And i dunno if I’m being honest Cass, weird shits been happening, and…I’ve not felt like myself this past week either…i dunno if I can trust myself honestly. I feel—-angry, i thought the anger would go away but it’s not. Like—-the anger is just there underneath the surface just waiting for an excuse to erupt…like, it’s a faint breeze or whisper just tickling the inside of you and—and you can’t really escape it. It’s the feeling of you know something is wrong and you don’t know why…that you’re broken and you don’t know why. When I attacked and killed—-her— I wanted blood.

I—i wanted more chaos…more destruction. I’ve never felt like that Cass…thankfully it stopped after she was dead but..i dunno i just—i still feel it. It’s faint..i—-is this what your cravings feel like?…” Eleanor asked as she looked up at Cass.

You could tell she looked scared.

===

( EEEHEHE SPICYYYYYY AND THE BEBE BOI )

Marcaida scanned Freya and nodded, and just like that, gaze turned soft and normal. His entire nature was now calm.

“ Good “ he said softly. He understood on his end too, if they were loyal, he’d be loyal. Fair is fair. He was evil yes, but respectful to a degree.

“ Now then come along, I’ll tell you the plan as we head back. Shadow! Lower! “ Marcaida ordered as he stood in front of Shadow.

And just like that, the giant beast lowered all six of his heads, his scales were pitch black as the night, his eyes white as the very stars of the night sky. Perfect for blending in. It took Shadow a while  to bow, but eventually he did.

Marcaida got on to the head’s neck in the middle, that being the third one and the third head raised, the others stayed down for Freya to get on.

====

Kila was taking a nap, so he didn’t notice Kieran, or hear Lark and Haku. He was a deep sleeper.

Magnus, looked out at Lark and Haku and watched them, huffing softly as he watched through his wing shield. He felt better than before…way better. But he still hurt.

Feeling a bit restless and having some spring fever watching the two, Magnus flared his nostrils softly and got up, grunting as he did as his wings returned to his sides.

The black and red dragon stretched himself out, it lasted for a good long while as his mouth hung open in a big yawn. Licking his lips after he closed his mouth he tip toed over to Lark and Haku, his head hung and lowered as he tilted it to the side in curiosity.

He huffed softly again.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next