The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )  - Page 2 Empty Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

A world where dragons exist, a school full of powerfully gifted students.

How will your story unfold?

Characters
Headmaster of academy: Viviann
Dragon: Aevnass

Flying instructor.
Henry.
Dragon: Havard- a giant reddish dragon, is an old boi.

Nurse.
Freya

Cass
Dragon: Seth- eats metal and is off white. Is a giant wyvrn.

Eleanor
Dragon: Magnus- a black dragon with hints of red. Has the power to go invisible.

Elias.
Dragon: Sylas- a huge brownish colored dragon that’s abillity is strength.

Enemies.

Esmeralda- Eleanor’s old nurse in MistHaven Asylum
Moore and Hugh- dragon hunter cooperates / assassins sent by Esmeralda to get Eleanor back.

Marcaida- nemesis to Viviann. Leader of the dragon army.
Dragon: Shadow- a midnight dragon.

Erik- Marcaidas son
Dragon: Kieran also a midnight dragon.

Dontun- Cass’s old secluded home that’s a run down dump filled with very dark secrets.

Dragons list

DartThrower - a tropical color changing dragon with a dart like poison filled tail. Long and snake like.

Tempestslasher - a thunder/ lightning wild dragon that only appears in thunderstorms. Can control lightning.

Deathbiters - Skeleton like dragons that’s bite can deteriorate anything. ( if I remember correctly ) wanders around in desert like areas.

Nightscreamers - ear bleeding scream like calls, only out at night and in huge packs.

Fyllo dragon- tiny leaf dragons.

Midnight dragon: a class of night dragons that blend in with the dark night sky, for example Shadow and Kieran.

Moon dragon.- moon themed dragons rare

Sun dragon.- Sun theme dragons rare

Solar Eclipse dragons- very rare

Lunar Eclipse Dragons- very rare

Whitevoid dragon- very rare

Medicine

Dragonroot- a poisonous flower that harms and poisons dragons.

Last edited by Checkmate on Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Academy ( Rp Private )

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 07, 2023 6:05 pm

( EE OKI, AND O O P, BUT ALSO NUH THE BEBE. I LOVE THAT POST EHEHE. BADASS BEBE )

Marcaida glared at his desk as soon as Freya left and pointed out that his son was there.

Erik, get, down here. Now. “ he ordered, his voice growly and firm, yet chillingly….calm. Too calm..and yet, it had a tinge of seething rage that was being held under the surface.

Erik was in trouble.

=====

Eleanor was successfully brought into Chloe’s house.

Eleanor was now fast asleep with a wash cloth on her head and wrapped in blankets. She had been given normal human medication which only helped just a sliver, but seeing as Seth was getting better, she did too. It was almost gone from her system.

By now she had shifted back to her human form in a random strangers house and was passed out cold on the floor in a nest of blankets.

Chloe had fallen asleep on her couch in the living room in case this weird creature needed anymore help, and secretly hoping that if she fell asleep..it’d be all a weird dream. So she had done just that and fell fast asleep.

===

Elias had been studying in his room late that night. He had been trying to get ahead on his classes. But, he never shut off his power. Not once.

When Eleanor got sick by the lunch food, and when Cass said Seth got sick by eating dragon root. Something was up. He may be…who he is. But he cared about his school, he cared about the others.

He could hear within a 50 mile radius, that was his power, he could choose on who he decided to pinpoint on too. Yes it got messy with everyone chattering about none sense and rumors and drama. It was annoying, a mess. So he only pinpointed on Cass and El.

And what he heard…was groundbreaking, albeit shocking.

Elias was wide eyed as he sat on his bed Indian style, his hands underneath his chin. He He had black hair and a black turtle neck shirt. His eyes were blue.

Freya..betrayed us all.……not only did she go under the Headmasters nose undetected all this time. But she lied, to everyone here.

Freya….what are you planning…?…

Cass….you did the right thing, that bitch needs to pay, you did the harm, and I, I got the evidence.

Eleanor…to think——I never thought—-

Elias sighed heavily, still trying to process.

“ Seems we have a traitor in our midst…” he mumbled, then wiped his face and finally decided to go to bed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:44 am

EEEEEEEEE I LOVE HIMMM AN OOP-)

Erik now had worry in his eyes. He hopped on Kieran and flew his way down to meet his fathers gaze.

“Yes, father…?”

He still had doubts about his father and his plans- but he was still his son. He still cared, and he wanted to be a good son.

—————

Cass still was held in the basement, in that dungeon like area where she was chained and locked up. She was still in her flipstage, the chains and mask were to keep her from harming anyone else… or eating anyone else.

A noise sounded from the barred window - the window on the very very top of the wall so even a tiny bit of light and fresh air could be inside the dungeons. It was around midnight though, and the sound she heard sounded like a dragon landing. Then she heard footsteps. She looked out of that little window and saw a pair  of giant, black arms, followed with four paw pads, one of them being like a thumb, or the back talon of a bird - it faced backwards unlike the other three - finished by long sharp claws.

One of the arms reached to the window and stuck one of its claws through the bars.

Cass just watched. Her brain knew it was a wild dragon. Why it was here, she doesnt know, but this thing… or dragon- or whatever it is - she had a safeness feeling wash over her like a gentle breeze. She says nothing, however, and just watches it happen.

The dragon outside was completely silent, which was strange, usually dragons make more noise. This one seemed unlike the others, though. A noise outside lead the clawed toe to quickly flinch out, completely cutting one of the bars in half effortlesy. She heard the dragons wings flap away quickly, off into the sky.

Cass was finally getting somewhere. This random good feeling shes been getting is somehow connected to that dragon… but why?

Cass still was in her dungeon area, now staring at the singular slashed bar. She can only sleep for a couple of hours before she wakes up again. Its instinctual, it grew on her from living in Dontun.

If youre asleep longer than 3 hours there, youre dead.

—————

Headmaster was pacing the empty dining hall.

what happened? Will Freya be alright? Why is Cass so angry with Freya? What happened to Eleanor and where in the heavens is she? Is she alright? Is it possible that Eleanor is… a Firewalker? Cant be, they died out. But anything is possible right? Gah- i dont even know anymore-
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:14 pm

( EE EHE, AND THE BEBEEE’S ALL OF EM )

Marcaida took in a deep breath and sighed. Trying to control himself.

He’s just a kid…of course he’d have doubts….he’s learning…he’s just a kid. Calm ….

Please, don’t snoop in on my conversations with Freya ever again, alright?… Buisness matters only. And you, you don’t need to worry yourself with my stuff, alright…? I know you’re just curious. But I prefer to keep these matters, private. So, can we please come to an understanding? “ Marcaida asked as he made eye contact.

====

Elias, was trying to sleep…but he couldn’t. His face contorted and eventually sighed in frustration, his ears picked up on the Headmasters footsteps.

He grumbled and sat up.

Fine, guess I’ll lose sleep tonight.

His consciousness wouldn’t leave him alone. He sighed heavily and got up out of bed. He straightened out his shirt and pants then put on his shoes, grumbling all the while.

He had bags under his eyes, he looked—sluggish. But he pushed on.

Elias then went out of his dorm and closed the door, heading down the stairs and over to the dinning hall.

I’ll never get a better opportunity than now….Freya’s gone. I don’t want the dragons harmed..

Especially Sylas.

Eventually he made it to the dinning hall and stood in front of the door way, his blue eyes seeming to stand out against the night.

“ Headmaster, a word please. “ Elias said.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:44 pm

EEE)

Erik was silent. He didnt like his fathers work at all- but he was being fair with him.

“….okay.. im sorry”

—————

Headmaster perked up

“Yes dear, what is it?”

She walked over to him, she could tell he was very tired so she wouldnt keep him for long.

—————

Seth spat out the empty syringe, making whines of pain. The syringe had injected him. He was a giant dragon, and it was only a bit of venom. If it were to be fatal it would take a long time. He already felt a little weak, but not enough to cause worry… yet.

The baby fyllo dragon looked up at Seth and made a whimper. He smelt the venom in his system. He felt really bad for him and snuggled next to the enormous dragon. Compared to Seth, he was about the size of one of his teeth. Seth nevertheless enjoyed company, no matter how small the companions were.

—————

Freya woke up in a hospital bed, her entire shoulder and neck wrapped up in a white cloth. She was very tired and slept for now. She was in a civil hospital, away from the land of the dragons.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:09 pm

Marcaida nodded, then smiled softly. His anger seeming to be vanished. At least they could both come to an agreement.

“ Thank you. And….I’m sorry too….I’ve not been very truthful lately. So…from now on, I’ll try and tell you what I’m doing. But please know, it’s needed to stop the Headmaster alright…? I’m doing this for us, for the dragons. And sometimes….sometimes you have to get a bit messy for your cause. “ he said softly.

===

“ I’ve been tuning in, and Cass had every right to attack Freya. “ Elias began. He then pointed to his ears.

“ I’ve been listening in on Cass and Eleanor. My suspicions were high when Cass said her dragon ate Dragonroot. I was already suspicious when El fell ill from her lunch. So I kept on the low. Cass said she and El gave Freya the Dragonroot. I kept ear on Cass the whole time in case she found something, her foot steps went to the left wing where Freya’s office was before the scuffle.

Freya, poisoned Seth, and Freya, poisoned El. Why El I’ve no clue, maybe just a test of its strength..to see what the plant can do..and somehow it only affected her. It makes sense, please Headmaster…I beg you to listen. “ Elias pleaded, his brows furrowed.

===
( the bebee)

Magnus had heard everything from his stall, he was concerned for his friend. But he didn’t show himself during the attack because he was only just waking up cuz of the commotion. But he smelt the venom too.

The dragon walked out of his stall and also snuggled up near Seth, protecting the tiny fyllo dragon on the other side and the larger dragon.

He laid his head down and let out a tiny concerned trill.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:25 pm

AMMA HAVE IT TURN DAYTIME AT THE END OF THIS POST BUT ACTIONS CAN STILL HAPPEN IN THE NIGHT DW, IM JUS TRYIN TO FLIP THE DAY SO WERE NOT STUCK IN AN ETERNAL NIGHT LMFAO)

Erik went confused again

Whats the headmaster done? and…. and what if I dont want to get messy…? i just want all of this to be over. I dont like fighting.

—————

Viviann looked very concerned

“Why would Freya do that? I dont understand… Why would she poison El? And no- Elias, Cass has… issues regarding violence, so no she cannot have every right to attack someone, let alone what she did to Freya? Absolutly not. If Freya is a traitor to this acadamy then she shall be dealt with so, I strongly trust you and your powers, but no more violence is to be taken. I will handle this accordingly. As for you, young man, go to bed. I can tell you greatly need some sleep. Go on and get some rest, you musnt worry about this any more tonight.”

Headmaster smiled gently at him. She greatly appreciates the children, especially when they want to protect the Acadamy as well. It makes her heart happy. She swiftly turned around, and went up to her quarters.

Freya? I trust Elias’s pinpoint listening skills, but what if he made up this lie just to give Cass the excuse to attack someone? No, i trust my children. I will visit Freya tomorrow morning and deal with her. Who to leave in charge- I will deal with that tomorrow morning as well… I need sleep.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:01 pm

( E OKAY I GET THAT X3 AND AWWWW THE BEBE I LOVE VIVIANN. ALSO, THE WAY I SEE ELIAS’S HEARING ABILLITY, IS THAT IF HE KNOWS WHAT THE PERSON LOOKS LIKE, HE CAN ALSO SEE THEM IN HIS MIND IF HE HAS EVERYTHING MAPPED OUT. LIKE COLORED OUT LINES OF THE PERSON WHEN HE CLOSES HIS EYES. )

Marcaida could sense his sons confusion.

“ if you don’t want to participate at all, that’s fine too. But just know, I’m doing this for us. Okay…? “ he said softly. He did love his son to death, he’d never not love him.

===

Elias furrowed his brows as he listened, he had a feeling Cass had problems. He’s been victim before, hes seen her issues, but not to such a severity. He was glad that Viviann was gonna take action, but he still thought she was wrong.

Freya needed to pay, and from the sounds of Cass’s attack, it sounded just. He just sighed softly and nodded, a small smile on his face.

He always like the Headmaster, who couldn’t?..she was like a mother to them.

“ Yes Headmaster..I’ll try. But please, for the love of the gods…be careful. “ he urged in a pleading tone. He didn’t want her harmed either.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:25 pm

EEEHEHHEHEHEHE)

Erik gave a small smile

“Thanks dad… i know”

—————

Next morning, Erik hopped on Kieran and just flew. He hadnt been out past his fathers territory before, so he decided to go out a bit farther.

They flew across the sky. Kieran was pretty speedy in the air as well, Erik loved it, being in the air. He felt free. He loved his father but, sometimes it feels like hes being held down by him. In the air he feels free.

Eventually they pass the cover of the thick fog wall of his fathers territory and the sky suddenly clears. They pass a few clouds and then, he sees it: The Acadamy.

He let out a small gasp, yet he was very curious. He swooped down on Kieran and he hopped off. He entered the acadamy, thinking he was being stealthy, but obviously wasnt. He entered the dining hall with lots of kids, eating peacefully, the room was filled with ambiance. Alot of the kids didnt notice him, he looked like everyone else, for the most part. Who knows who was watching him though.

Kieran explored herself as well, eventually crawling her way down into the dragonstalls. She wandered the stalls eventually coming across Seth and Magnus with the baby Fyllo dragon. She smelled the venom coursing through Seth. She immediatly felt sympathy, and nudged Seth with her small nose. She wasnt that big at all, Magnus was alot bigger than her too. She then knelt down to the baby Fyllo dragon who was pawing at her arm. She made a gentle rumble and nuzzled the baby dragon, who made little squeaks of joy in turn. She laid by Seth and Magnus and curled herself in a ball with some hay, and the little Fyllo dragon waddled over on its three little legs and snuggled up to her. She noticed all of the dragons here were happy, they werent forced to be here, thus she was happy. She lay with them all until her master returns.

—————

Cass still sit staring at that slash in the bar. She had been sleeping on and off, a few hours sleep, a few awake. It was a cycle.

—————

Headmaster had traveled to the human civil world to the hospital. Freya was already awake, and as soon as Viviann enterred her room she just stared at her, with a concerned look.

“Thank the lord. Please tell me that girl was dealt with? Shes a monster!-“

“Freya, you have been released from the Acadamy. I cannot have potential threats roaming the building and putting the childrens lives at stake. I cannot have that.”

“WHAT? You believe a child over me?!”

“I have my sources, Freya. I wish you a nice rest of your life, if i see you back at the Acadamy again, there will be consequences. Good day.”

With that, Viviann turned and lett fat swiftly just as she had enterred. Freya lay in her bed, and let out a singular scream of rage. Ohhh she would pay for this.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:41 pm

( E, AND THE BEBEE I LOVE HIM AND KIERAN THE BEBES. AND AHAHAA TAKE THAT FREYA, GO VIVIANN )

Marcaida had retired for the day, taking the day to rest and relax. Not knowing what his son was up to.

====

Magnus was awake, he had been. He noticed the new comer and tilted his head in curiosity as he watched the interaction. His gaze softened, he didn’t detect any threat yet from Kieran, he was just intrigued, but still on high alert for Seth and the Fyllo.

The black Dragon huffed softly and trilled in greeting to Kieran, as if to say hello.

Nobody noticed Erik yet. Not Even Elias who was eating breakfast.

===

Back in human civilization, Eleanor slowly woke up in Chloe’s house.

She was back to normal too, human again, she felt better too, like nothing ever happened. Though she had no idea where the hell she was, and had a heavy pounding headache.

The cool ice pack helped though. Eleanors eyes widened and she sat straight up in shock causing the ice pack to fall. She scanned the house and herself, noticing her blue ish shirt was torn and ripped, so were her pants. She held the blankets close to her for privacy and she started to panic.

Where the hell am I?!—

Why am I half naked?…why does my head hurt?!

WHERES CASS?!

Eleanors chest had risen and fallen rapidly, starting to hyperventilate from the panic.

The houses living room was a nice modern farm house style, a huge living room with a big window to look out that was on the opposite side of the couch, the kitchen area was behind the couch Chloe was laying on. The TV and fireplace was just behind Eleanor.

Chloe’s grunting caused Eleanor’s green gaze to dart over to the pink haired woman.

Man last night was hella weird… Chloe thought as her eyes opened, still waking up. She sighed softly, the mask was off of her face for now. It was only for public use. She was in her white tank top for sleep ware.

And sadly I don’t think it was a dream…what the hell even was that?…oh well…

It’s most likely still here and needs my help…poor thing..how’d it get so hurt?—

Chloe’s eyes misted over in sympathy, no matter how weird the creature was, she’d always try to help.

She heard the blanket nest pile shift about and make noise. Indicating the ‘ creature ‘ was still there. She sighed softly and sat up.

“ Okay creature..er—guess I shouldn’t call you creature it’s probably insensitive…uhm, I’ll just call you …Scales for now. “ Chloe said as she stood up, she grunted and ran her hand through her hair with a soft sigh as she turned to face Eleanor.

Eleanor froze and went wide eyed in pure fear and gulped, gripping the blanket close to herself. Though she made a face of slight offense.

Wait—creature?—And my name isn’t Scales! What on earth is she on?…

That’s not the point Eleanor! Oh god I’m dead, I’m dead I’m dead!

Eleanor just gulped again and shrunk back, her eyes wide.

Chloe opened her eyes, expecting to see the dragonic beast from last night, only to go wide eyed to see a ginger laying on the floor staring back.

There was Nothing but silence for at least 10 minutes.

Until Chloe broke it.

WHY THE HELL IS THERE A HALF NAKED WOMAN IN MY ROOM? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?—” Chloe yelled as she finally processed.

Eleanor just jolted out of fear and shrunk back further.

FUCK-CASS HELP ME-

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:12 pm

BHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA H E L P -)

Kieran looked over at Magnus witth a soft gaze and let out a small little hello rumble, fairly high pitched to show she was friendly. The baby Fyllo still snuggled up to her sleeping. Seth made a little pained chatter for hello as well, she replied with the same friendly rumble.

—————

Cass wasnt anywhere near El, but she felt something was off. The cut in the bars told her she needed out. She needed to find El. She just sat in silence… until that blonde haired boy fell into the basement down the stairs.

He got up, shook himself off and immediatly saw Cass chained up. She slowly locked eyes with him.

“Oh my god- That wretched Headmaster is evil! Chaining up poor children in a dark cellar! Here let me help-“

Erik unlocked the initial bars and knelt beside the already kneeling Cass. He had taken the key from outside of the bars, and bent over to unlock both of Cass’s wrist restraints at the same time. Cass just stared at him the entire time, never even blinking, her two katanas still strapped to her back, the metal on the blade seemed to be laughing at Erik for his stupidity of unchaining her. She never takes them off. Never

The click of the unlocked chains was heard and immediatly in a flash Cass lunged at him, her mask still strapped on. She gripped his throat with her hand, her other hand ready to grab one katana incase needed. Erik gasped for breath, and he couldnt take his eyes off of hers, her dark maroon eyes.Oh how she wanted to slit his little throat right then and there. She wouldve if it werent for the sudden compulsion to run. Run

She bolted up the stairs, leaving Erik coughing, trying to catch the lost breath. She ran through the dining hall, knocking over peoples food and running on tables, and crashed through one of the Acadamys windows, making a break for the wooded area, like where she ran last time, running after dragonlike Eleanor. She just kept running, occaisionally calling out for her friend.

—————

Seth scrunched himself up in pain, he had gotten a sudden wave of it. the venom starting to course through his system. Headmaster ran down, she had just her visit from Freya, so she had not seen Cass’s escape. But she knows the stench of death itr venom, and she also knew there was something wrong with one of the dragons. Like a mother to her children, she can feel it. some thing wasnt right.

She runs to the dragon stalls and follows the stench to Seth and the few dragons surrounding him. Her eyes filled with tears.

“Oh my goodness baby no, no-“

She saw the empty syringe and knew.

“FREYAAAAAAA”

She fell to her knees and weeped. One of the dragons was going to die very soon, and by the hands of someone she trusted. Someone who was meant to heal, destroyed.

She knew Seth didnt have very long, maybe a day or two at most. If he were any smaller hed be dead by now.

Shed have to break this news to Cass. She wanted to go down and tell her but she was too shattered to stand. She lay knelt down, one hand on Seths giant nose, the other on her face to wipe the tears away. Seth made a weaker rumble and chatter, his eyes were filled with sorrow and pain.

Soon, this would mean the death of a dragon. This means war.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:54 pm

( EE, I MEAN CMON ITS A NORMAL REACTION LOL. AND THE BEBE NUHH, BUT ALSO I L O V E THAT POST EHEHE THINGS ARE INDEED GETTING SPICY. )

Chloe was still wide eyed, expecting an answer, her feet were glued to the floor, she wanted to run—do something. But she was glued.

Eleanor could tell she was terrified, but so was she. She didn’t blame the stranger for her reaction.

Chloe started to back up.

“ Okay, you have two seconds to tell me what the fuck is going on or else! I do have a gun here and I’m not afraid to use it, I’ll call the police too! “ she stammered.

Eleanor tensed up more, feeling even more anxiety and stress. Then her eyes widened.

“ Wait wait no! I’m not gonna hurt you, I’d never hurt anyone! Promise! And I don’t know either! One moment I was at school and the next I felt like shit and blacked out! And suddenly I’m here at your house with my clothes shredded! “ she shouted in defense, her voice filled with fear and panic as she reached out her right hand.

Chloe glared in skepticism for a moment, scanning Eleanor for any sort of lie or deceive…but she found nothing. She blinked.

“ you’re not lying right? If you are I won’t hesitate “ Chloe said. Her voice tense and trembling.

Eleanor shook her head.

“ I’m not I swear by the gods! I swear it! I’m probably one of the most trust worthy people you’d meet today. “ she said, her tone genuine and firm as she made eye contact.

Chloe took a moment and processed it, listening to the tone of Eleanor’s voice as her eyes flickered to the right and left, as if trying to decide. Eventually she came to a decision.

She sighed heavily.

“ Fine, great, just my luck. I have finals this week and somehow this happens to me…..okay fine, I’ll trust you. Don’t break it. “ Chloe said as she stood in a more, calmer stance.

Eleanor nodded with a relieved expression and a thankful smile. Her gaze softened too.

“ thank you…and I won’t, promise. Uhm…you said something about a Creature?….what was it?…and you named me Scales…that’s not my name, it’s Eleanor and honestly I’m quite offended, I don’t have anything of the sort on me. She huffed.

Chloe blinked and gave her a ‘ seriously? ‘ deadpanned look.

“ Don’t mention it…and well, there was this giant bear like lizard red monster looking thing that ran me over and almost crushed me, it was coughing up blood too and it had horns and spikes from what I remember….it was so hurt looking too… “ Chloe listed off, her voice filled with sympathy as she did.

Eleanor blinked and her face turned into one of sympathy and empathy.

“ I see….” She murmured, then her eyes widened.

Wait—coughing up blood—I I was coughing up blood..

she blinked again “ uh—any other notable features?…” she asked, her voice shaking.

“ Yeah, it had this blue ish purple ish shirt and torn Bluejeans….and ginger….hair-“ Chloe said and her voice trailed off as she listed the last few parts and looked over Eleanor again, her hazel eyes spotted the shirt and hair in question and her eyes widened in realization.

Eleanor went wide eyed too at the realization.

It all checks out

Her eyes glazed over and it looked like they were glossy after a few seconds. She took a shaky breath again and her shoulders slumped.

The Headmasters voice echoed in her head.

“ nobody must see you like this, and I mean, nobody “

It clicked, it all clicked.

Her head lowered a bit.

I’m a Monster………” Eleanor hiccuped, her voice cracking as her lips trembled, her eyes stinged.

No wonder why I can’t remember….that beast was me…

===

Magnus’s heart broke for the headmaster, and for Seth. He let out a saddened rumble and he readjusted himself, he stood up and scooted closer to Viviann, sensing her pain.

The dragon laid his head behind her and curled it around her in a comforting fashion. Then laid on his side and pressed his head up against her. Trying to comfort her somehow with a sad whine. He knew….he knew it was the end soon…nothing can survive DeathBiter venom, hence the name.

And his heart ached. He looked over at Kieran with sad puppy dog like eyes. He’ll never leave Seth’s side….he…he loved him.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:23 pm

BHAHAHHHHAA TH E “FRANKLY IM QUITE OFFENDED” HAS ME WHEEZING BUT ACCKKKKK NUUUUUUH MAGNUSSSSSSS)

Cass kept up her search, eventually picking up dragonlike footprints. She kept going. Running.

A mile or two later, she sees a house, that modern looking one. She can feel Els presence.

shes inside. someones keeping her there-

Her eyes were still that red color. She ran over, and laid herself against the wall, silently, then proceeded to climb her way onto the roof crouched over in a stance ready to jump out at anytring that moves. Whoever this person was, she would catch them. And she still longed for blood.

—————

Headmaster appreciated Magnus’s efforts and could tell he was upset as well.

“Im so sorry baby… im so sorry…”

She patted Magnus on the head as well. She knew he would grieve as well, probably alot more than herself. Afterall, nobody can truely prepare themselves for death.

—————

Erik got up and ran. He ran across the now silent dining hall, full of confused kids, and outside to the dragon stalls, calling for Kieran, he was ready to leave now. He ran down into the stalls to see thte weeping Headmaster. He stopped in his tracks.

“You! Youre-“

He was going to continue until he saw her look up at him with tears in her eyes, crying over a sick dragon.

“Oh- oh my…- i didnt mean to-“

Headmaster immediatly recognized him. her voice got a tinge sterner.

“Come here boy, and look at this poor child… Take a look at these stalls. Look at your own dragon. Are any of them forced to be here? do we chain them up?”

Erik began to realize

“No ma’am…”

“then you go tell your daddy to stop this nonsense… This is what it causes” as she points at Seth, “you people think you fight for the dragons freedom when all you do is destroy them! Stop this nonsense! They want to be here, we just welcome them! Please i beg of you to stop. It is killing them!

Viviann broke into tears, crying out, her face buried into Magnus.

Kieran looked at Erik and had a look of regret on her face. Erik could tell she agreed with the old woman, and If Erik trusts anyone, its his dragon.

He knelt down slowly with her, and placed  a gentle hand on her back in guilt.

Erik finally had a change of heart.

Meanwhile the venom surging through Seth began to course through faster, biting holes in his wings and slowly decaying them and other bits of spike and scales here and there, renderring him unable to fly anymore. He now visibally looked sick.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:50 pm

( EEE AND IK I SORRI- BUT NUUUH THE BEBE BOI )
( BUT OOP AS WELL FOR CASS-)

Chloe furrowed her brows, she felt bad for this..stranger —whoever they were and wherever they came from. She didn’t notice Cass at all.

Eleanor stared at the ground, eyes welling up and she hiccuped sharply.

“ I’m a Monster…..y—yet…yet you helped me?….why?” She choked out.

Chloe frowned even more.

“ Because you were hurt…and if an animal or creature, or hell..if anyone is hurt I wanna help….it still remains true now. I…I can tell you’re not a lying now….I’m, im sorry for my outburst..as awkward as this was. I’d…id still like to help you, if you’d allow me to. “ she said, her voice soft.

Eleanor went wide eyed at first as she took a moment to process. She was silent for a long while. She didn’t trust herself right now if she were honest, her memory was blurry…and apparently she’s now some kind of—beast.

“……….i—-“ she began only to lift her head and smell the air. After her transformation, her senses were heightened, and that meant smell.

And she smelt Cass, but she smelt off.

Her pupils flickered to snake like and back for a moment. And after she smelt Cass, the atmosphere began to get a bit heavy, like something was wrong.

Chloe raised her brow and tilted her head.

“ what’s wrong?…” she asked, confused and concerned.

Eleanor stood up, the blankets falling off of her, she still had clothes on, but they were torn and shredded but they covered her up still.

Its my friend, Stay inside. ” Eleanor ordered sternly then headed out to the sliding door that was near the kitchen area.

Chloe looked over at El in concern.

“ Why? What’s she gonna do? Hey—wait!-“ Chloe said and reached out for Eleanor and grabbed her shoulder.

But Eleanor whipped around and glared at Chloe, her eyes narrowed and her eyes snake ish.

I said stay inside! ” Eleanor snapped, her voice raised and stern.

Chloe went wide eyed and let go of Eleanor then backed up. She nodded.

“ okay..” she said, her voice small.

Eleanor blinked and furrowed her brows, feeling sorry that she snapped like that, but she quickly turned around and headed to the sliding door.

She didn’t want Chloe dead and the safest place was inside the house. She grabbed the handle, opened it, and stepped outside as she closed the door.

Eleanor gaze scanned the entire area, her ears were now alert. Everything was alert. Her hearing was heightened too everything was now heightened after unlocking her transformation.

“ Cass?! It’s me, I’m okay! This person helped me she’s not a threat, promise! “ Eleanor said, her tone loud, firm and genuine. Not knowing that Cass was behind her on the roof.

===

Magnus soaked up the pets, and when Erik walked over and Viviann was scolding him. He kept a stern eye on the boy. But as soon as Viviann buried her face in his. His ears folded back and he let out a saddened rumble.

He lifted his heavy head up into Viviann gently and huffed softly. Trying to comfort her the best he could. He then glared at Erik and bared his teeth in warning, hissing as he gave Erik a warning death glare.

Kieran he was okay ish with. But he didn’t take his eyes off of them.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:44 pm

EEEEHEHEHEHEH)

As soon as El stepped out and finished her sentence, Cass had already pounced. She aimed to tackle her friend, her katana stabbing into the ground right next to her head, if her tackle was successful, that is.

She stared into Els eyes, then remembered that wasnt her target. She got up, took her katana out of the ground in a swift motion, and without making sound, turned and started to quickly walk towards the door, one katana dragging across the ground making an ear-scratching noise - her callsound - making clear she was here for blood.

She knew there was another woman. She heard the muffled sounds that werent Eleanor. Els words werent heard by her clearly either, her hearing was all muffly and all she saw was red, still. Her mask still on and her eyes still red.

She was also doublly pissed because a part of her knew Seth wasnt doing very well.

—————

Erik got up quickly seeing Magnus angry. In a way he understood why hed be angry at him. He slowly walked himself out of the stalls, Kieran slowly getting up and nudging the baby Fyllo as she left, making a friendly but sad rumble, bidding her newfound friends a farewell and her sorrows for the dying dragon, her eyes filled with sympathy.

Erik hopped on Kieran once out of the stalls and they took off, Eeik having a revelation on the way back. He would be back to relay info on his fathers plan. He still loved his father, but he knew that what he was doing would just cause the dragons - and humans - more pain.

He flew back into the fog to his fathers base, onto his little cliffside that him and Kieran would hang out at. There, he would sit for hours just thinking about what he could do to help. He also thought about that one girl that was chained up, how he couldnt take his eyes off of her at first, but realized why she was chained…

maybe that wasnt… wasnt the b e s t idea…

—————

Headmaster wiped her tears and got up, patting Magnus. She was grateful for him, she always appreciated sympathy from her scaley children. She saw the state Seth was in and just stood in thought for a few minutes, but by the looks of him and by his pained moan especially, she had come to a decision.

“Ill be back, my child… I cannot stand to have you suffer much longer, i know it must be horribly painful…”

She left the stalls and went back into the Acadamy, up many flights of stairs into her office. She pulled out an emergency drawer filled with big syringes of euthanasia. She didnt want Seth to be in any more pain, especially seeing that it would just get so much worse for Seth.

She had begun her venture back downstairs and decided to pay Cass a visit to tell her the news, until she entered the cellar and found an empty cell. She immediatly began to worry that she had hurt one of the students, but she did remember seeing a crashed out window. She became at ease, she knew she had gone looking for her friend, but then she saw it.

the singular sliced bar.

These bars were meant to withstand anything… apparently not. It couldntve been Cass’s katanas… It had to have been a dragon… but what dragon with claws that dense?

it was probably when Seth was a child and gnawing at these bars… he sure loved to eat metal. I should get back to him, ill bring him a snack as a parting gift… itll take a few hours for the euthanasia to kick in anyway… oh god.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:24 pm

( THE BEBEEEE NUH, AND OOP. )

Eleanor didn’t have time to react at all once Cass tackled her, she was on her back panting for air, a bit panicked. She had to admit, seeing Cass in this state did somewhat scare her, only cuz she knew what she was capable of, she was scared for others safety, if they were on their side that is.

She spotted Cass’s crimson eyes and her stomach sank. She knew what that meant. Her brows furrowed in sympathy, she also felt sad for Cass too…knowing she couldn’t control herself much. Though she did pick up on the fact that Cass wasn’t bothered by it much, so at least…that was okay. What scared her this time was that the sword was inches from her head.

It had cut of a string of hair, causing her to hold her breath in. Once Eleanor noticed Cass recognized her, she let out a sigh of relief, but as soon, as she as she heard the blade across the ground.

Her blood ran cold. Her pupils shrunk and she stood up quickly. She knew Cass meant buisness. She dashed over to Cass in a flash and grabbed her by the arm.

“ CASS STOP, PLEASE. SHE’S NOT A THREAT, LOOK, I KNOW YOURE NOT YOURSELF RIGHT NOW, BUT IF YOU NEED TO GET IT OUT, TAKE IT OUT ON ME I CAN TAKE IT. “ Eleanor yelled as loud as possible, having an iron grip on Cass’s arm.

====

Chloe heard the katana’s dragging and her pupils shrunk as her eyes widened. Her blood ran cold and her stomach dropped, a shiver ran up her spine. She immediately felt fear.

So thats her friend?…Jesus Christ….

She felt glued to the floor, fear having paralyzed her for a second. Her body chose freeze for a second, and she started hyperventilating.

No, no—no come on you’re not dying, youre not gonna die today—move it!

The atmosphere suddenly turned heavy too, it was crushing. She finally forced herself to move and she ran over to the stairs, then ran up them and dashed over to her room at the end of the hall way.

She darted into her room, yanked open her walk in closet and shut herself in. Then, placed as many boxes up against it as she could and toats too. Then she went to the very back of the closet and hid herself in the many clothes, her mouth covering her mouth. Her eyes wide and body shaking.

===

Magnus soaked up the pats as Viviann did so, his brows furrowed as he watched her, anxiety and dread making itself known in him. He ignored the newcomers, all he focused on was Seth.

After hearing Seth’s pain filled moan he turned his head towards the poor thing. His brows furrowed as his eyes watered. As soon as Viviann left, Magnus stood up and laid in front of Seth, snuggled up close as possible to him and laid his head on his neck.

Making a really sad rumble whine. His eyes glossy as a tear spilled. He feared…that this would be the end, he took notice of Seth’s wings..how damaged they were. The stench of death filled the air.

And all this time…he never got to tell him. He was too scared…he thought..he thought that maybe it was too soon. He thought that…he thought that they’d have time.

But no….they never did, did they?….

Magnus’s red eyes looked down at Seth and whimpered.

He thought—-that he should tell Seth now…now before things got worse…now before they truly had no time at all.

And yet…Magnus felt that fear return. It held him back. But it didn’t stop that feeling at all.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:52 am

EEEEEEEE I L O V E THAT POST ACKKKKKK-)

Cass’s eyes darted back at El, she couldnt fight this one. Like a shark smelling blood, she had tasted it - the flesh of a human - She needed to kill. She yanked her arm out of Els grasp, thankful she even recognizes her in this state at this point, turned back around and barged into the house. She could practically sense Chloe, she could hear her heartbeat. She had longed to crush a still-beating heart in her hands, and slowly tighten her grasp, eventually followed by a bloody explosion.

She could hear that heartbeat throughout the house… but where?

She slowly traveled each room, and went down that hallway, noticing the sound get louder. She had entered the girls room, and stood in the centre of it for a minute, before slowly turning her head to the closet - the heartbeat.

She easily opened the door with some force, knocking over the attempted-barricade. She stood, scanning the area. Her vision wasnt that great, especially not now, but she could hear her.

She ran her fingers along the clothes in the closet before getting to the back, already feeling the vibrations in the clothes nearest to the frightened girl because of her trembling. Cass’s eyes locked onto her target, and slowly raised her katana, drawn back in a silent motion.

Suddenly, her head perked up, her maroon eyes had flickered a bit into her normal hazel ones. She had felt another sudden compulsion to stop, almost as if something was holding her back. The taste of flesh however brought her back, but her flipstage and the strange compulsions yanked her back and forth. She felt like a yoyo. She just stood there, drawn katana still, holding her breath:

just swing. swing the blade… just…swing… the…- jesus fuck what am i doing-

Her eyes had gone back to hazel in a flash. She caught her breath finally, and slid her katana backwards into their holders on her back. Her arms hung down, she looked exhausted. Whoever this was, however, she felt a hatred towards. She couldnt place it… she just did.

She turned around and left the closet, as well as her room, and went back thru the hallway out of the house. She just wanted to go back and sleep, she was so tired. Flipstage does a number on a person thats for sure. She scratched the back of her neck a bit:

“Im, ahh- going… back now… sorry.”

She turned around and started walking back.

what the fuck was that-

—————

Seth slowly turns his eyes towards Magnus, he can tell some thing is wrong. He looks at him with his own sympathy, and gives a small chatter of his jaws as to say “thank you for everything”, then gives a weak rumble saying “i will miss you..”.

—————

Viviann came back down with a piece of scrap metal for Seth as well as the euthanasia.

“Here you go… i promise this wont hurt a bit..”

Seth gently took the piece of scrap metal and swallowed it, as he did so the Headmaster went behind Seths head and injected the syringe in the soft spot behind the dragons head and neck. It would take around an hour for it to work on him since he is so big, but it did grant him a small bit of pain relief for the time until then.

As for now, however, Viviann gives a little pat on Seths nose and sits down on the post beside his stall, still with tears in her eyes, and just lays against the post, slowly patting his neck. Seth enjoyed that he had company, he was enjoying his final time with them. The venom slowly made Seth look physically worse as well, eroding his scales, biting through his wings more, decaying his teeth and tongue and slowly making him go blind.

Time was ticking now, he doesnt have much time left at all anymore.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:17 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA I LOVE THAT ONE TOO EHEHE, BUT NUH THE BOI MA HEART )

Chloe remained pressed against the wrack of clothes, some were hiding her and some weren’t. She was as far back as she could go. She was near moments from being slaughtered.

Her eyes were wide and her pupils were shrunk from pure horror. Her heart rate pounded in her chest as soon as she heard Cass leave fully.

And those eyes….that blade. It was like she was staring down Death himself, but he arrived as a girl with brown hair and a mask with blades.

She even smelled of death too. But she was thankful the girl somehow got a handle on herself.

It looked like she was possessed.

Chloe finally took a gasp for air, one that she didn’t know was holding in till now. Her hands were still covering her mouth though.

The pink haired girl slid down the wall and just sat down, she didn’t bother leaving at all. She still couldn’t process what just happened.

What the fuck just h-happened…

Who was she?…..

No wonder Eleanor told me to stay inside. Jesus fuck—

Chloe just remained seated, only to hyperventilate moments after, her anxiety having spiked full throttle.

===

Eleanor went wide eyed as soon as she saw Cass come back outside, her anxiety spiked the entire time Cass had charged through the place. Though as soon as she saw those hazel eyes of hers, she calmed down a bit.

“ Oh thank the gods…” She exhaled she then went and followed Cass and hugged Cass tightly from behind.

“ It’s…it’s okay, I’m just glad you’re here. But Jesus Christ never do that again…you scared the fuck outta me…probably scared that girl more. What happened?…” Eleanor asked, her voice filled with concern.

====

Magnus heard Seth and his eyes welled up more. His heart warming up and shattering all at once, he took those words to heart and snuggled closer.

Though as soon as he saw Viviann inject another syringe he snarled in distaste. As If to say ‘ no ‘ . He was in denial a bit. He growled at Viviann once she sat down, he could tell she was just as upset but still.

But he smelt the DeathBiter venom more potently now, he took notice of Seth’s scales and teeth. His brows furrowed and let out a saddened trill.

Screw it, he had to say it now.

He lowered his head and laid right next beside Seth’s.

He let out a saddened rumble saying “ Ill miss you too, I love you.

There, he said it, just in time.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:33 pm

AAAAAAAAACKKKKK N U H H TH E BEBEEEEEE-)

Cass stopped as El hugged her. She despised hugs. She frankly didnt know what to do when she got hugged she just awkwardly stood there. She turned her head and clicked her mask off so she could talk clearer, the mask resting in her hands, yet as soon as it was off, blood could be visibally seen all around Cass’s face, mostly around the mouth area where the mask had covered. It wasn’t her blood. She could still taste Freyas flesh.

“…yeah- i um- Freyas no longer with us. Shes a whore and shes been dealt with. Unfortunately not dead though…”

Cass glanced at the house, then back at El.

“what happened with you- and who is the barbie chick-“

—————

Headmaster gave Magnus a look.

“Hush now… he wont be in pain anymore. I know its hard, but hes gonna die no matter what… i dont know about you… but i am not going to let this child die in pain.”

She sat by the post again, silent tears fell from her eyes.

—————

Seth perked up. His eyes shot up. At first he was speechless and silent. He had never known, frankly he wish hed known sooner. He let out a similar soft rumble.

”…I love you too. I always have.”

Seth groaned in pain again, only to bet met with a very tranquil feeling, he felt soft and at ease, he felt lighter. He felt like he could fly again. The euthanasia had began to take hold, it was a very strong dose, it was already coursing thru his system. He was fading, fading. The life in his eyes was draining, draining.

”i …love you …so …..much”

Seconds turned to minutes, within those minutes Seth grew paler and paler, eventually the light in his eyes had finally shut out. They had died out.

Seth was gone.

Headmaster wailed out, and she hugged his massive head.

“Im sorry, baby im so sorry….”

She just lay, holding a lifeless head. She would get many dragons together to haul his body out if the Acadamys dragon stalls, but for now, she lay and weep.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:29 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA OH MY HEART, I TEARED UP A LIL BIT NGL THE BEBEEE )
( I LOVE THAT POST THOUGH BUT LMFAO WITH THE BARBIE BIT )

Eleanor took notice of the hug distaste and backed away with her hands up.

“ Right sorry I forgot—not a hugger—“ she began, then went wide eyed once she saw Cass take off her mask, then the blood, then at what Cass said.

She took a moment to process.

What?! Cass what did Freya do to piss you off?! The hells going on?! First Seth is sick, then I black out, then you black out and—what did She do?! “ she asked, ignoring Cass’s question at first.

She needed to know what happened with her friend and Freya first.

There’s blood on her mouth—what the hell happened?!

====

Magnus went wide eyed at first, Seth——actually, loved him?! He never knew….

…of course it had to be now, of course it did!

He felt happy at first, but the happiness was quickly replaced by loss and despair. His eyes widened as he watched the life drain from Seth’s eyes.

It felt like a piece of his heart was ripped out of his chest.

Seth was….gone. And gone far too soon.

And of course he had to wait until the last fucking minute to tell him!

Magnus’s eyes welled up as soon as he heard Viviann’s cries.

No.

No.

No he couldn’t be gone!

Magnus inched forward and nudged Seth’s jaw as a test.

Of course he wouldn’t stir…

Magnus nudged again.

And again, nothing.

Magnus’s tears spilled over, only for him to raise his head and let out the louder, ground shaking, sorrow filled roar ever.

It was loud enough to feel it rumble in your chest.

Seth was gone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:39 pm

N O O O O ACKKKK NOT THE NUDGING- NOOOO THATS SO SAD-)

Cass blinked. She didnt like this many questions.

“She poisoned Seth, tried to kill my dragon so i tried to kill her. ”

Cass licked her lips. She wouldnt tell El any more. She doesnt want to remember that part of her life.

“Speaking of, i should get back to him- hes probably still not feelin too great…”

She then suddenly felt like a boulder rammed into her chest. Something was wrong, something dire happened.

She turned around and bolted. She ran and kept running. She ran all the way through the woods back to the acadamy. Eventually she made it, and immediatly heard Magnus’s pained roar. That wasnt good at all. She ran down to the stalls and just stared. There Headmaster was, hugging a dead dragon. Her dragon. Yet when she saw and stood for about three minutes in silence, she felt absolutly nothing. Nothing other than anger.

She blinked a few times, no tears at all, but her eyes dilated, and she herself let out a rage filled yell, and swung at the wall once, shattering her hand, but it healed immediatly.

She ran up and out, still angry. She wanted to go home. Home home, not this place. She whistled once and waited. A few seconds went by before the giant nightscreamer, Buck, flew into view. He landed next to her and let out a tiny rumble. She climbed onto his back and they took off.

Soaring through the air, she flew over the clouds to Dontun, her home.

Eventually seen over the edge of the clouds was that broken city of hers. Her home. She dove down and landed Buck. As she hopped off she issued him to go. He made a rumble, seeing that hed leave her there alone, she insisted anyway, shooing Buck off and thanking him for the assistance.

Buck took off, and Cass just stopped and roamed. She roamed and roamed, the sky clouding up, getting ready to rain. She wandered, until she clenched her fists and screamed again. She screamed and screamed and screamed until she couldnt anymore.

That is, until she heard a rock in the distance fall in the rubble of a giant building. THE dome building that she hung around in as a child. She ran over.

She peered at what made the sound, but there was nothing there. Until she saw a quick motion of a black tail slither inside of the darkness.

Then she felt it. A compulsion to go and investigate, to go to it. She also felt the same safeness feeling she had gotten when that thing cut through the bars. Was this the thing? She had to know.

She ran over into the darkness over the rubble, and saw nothing. She scoffed and kicked some loose rubble. A dark black paw with those long claws reached out of a dark crevass that was behind her, a pair of golden eyes shone through the dark like stars in the night sky, following it was a very soft rumble, almost like Toothless’s, but more doglike.

Cass flinched and turned around to face it. The compulsion feeling had left her finally, it was leading her towards this… thing That feeling of safety washed over her so close to it. She drew her katana anyway, clenching it, ready to strike.

The thing slowly stepped out of the darkness. It stood about 12ft tall to the tip of its ears. It was a black dragon with a squishy V shaped nose, two sets of ears, one very tall, a smaller pair next to them, some stubby brown horns and a doglike face followed by a fluffy blacker mane that ran all down its belly, but stopped at its arms, which were long and muscley, as well as its legs, which were tipped with throse long sharp claws, the same ones that cur through that metal bar. Its wings were dark and large, and not spiked at all. The rest of its body had spikes that ran vertically down its back to its tail, finished with the traditional dragon tail tip. It had a scar over its right eye, only on the top though, and complete with a set of shiney golden eyes like the sun fixed with a dark circular pupil.

Cass’s fingers went limp, ker katana falling to the ground, the sound of metal-on-stone echoed through the empty dark broken building. Memories flashed through her mind, the scar on the doglike dragon signalling it was true. She couldn’t speak and was only able to mutter out:

“….H-Haku?!”

The dragon gave another soft rumble, and then it started to rain.

They stand staring at eachother in astonishment, as soft little droplets fell from the broken holes in the ceiling above.

Cass was truely home now. She had finally found him.

And it only took 7 years. Oh how theyve both grown.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:38 pm

( ASJJSHSHSGSGD THE BEBE MA HEART, BUT ALL OF THE YES I L O V E THAT POST. POOR CASS THOUGH, BUT THE BOI IS HEREEEE )

Eleanor blinked, Cass had took off in a blink of an eye. And it didn’t take long to start raining where she was either.

She wasn’t sure wether to follow Cass or to stay….but her gut, told her to stay. That it was probably for the best…and suddenly, she got her own heavy gut feeling that something was ungodly wrong.

She could feel it in the atmosphere, it was faint—oh so faint, fainter than your ears being muffled.

But Eleanor heard Magnus’s roar from here. It was like a faint whisper in her ears. But she could pick up the despair in Magnus’s roar.

Her eyes widened and they welled up, glossed over and a few tears spilled of her own as she stood in the pouring rain.

Something horrible happened. And Cass could tell…but what exactly happened, she hadn’t had a clue.

And frankly, she didn’t want to…Magnus’s roars were enough, and Magnus kept roaring too, nonstop bellowing into the rain. The tone was enough.

If she focused long enough on the tone, she could pick out what happened.

Somebody died. And…..if Cass ran…and if Magnus is mourning.

Her heart ached and she clenched her chest, gritting her teeth as she took in a ragged inhale as a tear fell down her cheek.

No…

….oh gods please no…….

……No….

Eleanor took a few moments to place the clues together then took in a ragged shaky gasp then fell to her knees, tilted her head back and let out her own heart broken crying screaming wail at the top of her lungs.

“ Freya’s a whore and she’s been dealt with, not dead unfortunately. “

She poisoned Seth, she tried to kill my dragon “

Eleanor took in a ragged gasp of air, breaking her cry, then her pupils flickered to slits and seemed to glow.

FREYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!” Eleanor screamed in pure heart broken rage at the stormy sky.

Freya was on her hit list.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:46 pm

MUEHEHHEEHEHEH)

After the silence, still jaw dropped, took a step forward and held her hands out, the dragon not hesitating to place his head in her hands and press his entire face into her entire body. Cass was only a hair bigger than his whole head. She hugged his head, wrapping her arms around his muzzle. She felt allowed to hug her long lost friend… just this once. Haku made a happy rumble and got the tippy taps, his paws going up and down, his big tail swooshing back and forth on the ground. She let go and Haku opened his jaws and gave her a giant lick on the face, cleaning off Freya’s blood. Cass scoffed in amusement.

“Oh buddy where have you been..-“

Haku blinked, he looked up to the little platform on the ceiling. Hes been here.

“Wh- YOURE TELLING ME YOUVE BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME?!”

Haku blinked, not startled by her at all. He just gave an amused rumble. Cass scoffed again.

“Jesus christ- cmere you big bafoon-“

Haku immediatly saw this as an invitation to hug. He sat down infront of her and just let himself flop, his head landing on Cass as she lay on the ground, he snorted once playfully, then began to pant. Cass raised her arm and, with one finger, booped his nose, his entire nose squishing inwards two or three inches, it was that smooshy. Cass let one tiny laugh slip.

“Ive missed you”

Haku tried imitating her speech, but only came out in soft rumbles sounding like “auwbauwbauwb”, like a dragon-version of a husky.

He picks himself up as well as Cass, and then he bent down, and lowered his fluffy neck and gave a soft rumble. Cass blinked and climbed on his neck near the base of his head. She grabbed onto his fur and he slowly spread his wings. In a flash they took off, into the sky, just enjoying their time. Its been 7 years, too long

god ive missed you… thank you Sethy… thank you

Eventually they flew back down into Acadamy grounds, Haku had never seen it before. Cass wasnt gonna go into the stalls, she didnt even want to be here, but she had to be. They landed at the acadamy.

Cass however was still very much angry. Freya killed Seth, and she was not about to get away with it, however at the moment she just wanted to enjoy Hakus company and get her mind off of Seth and Freya.

Freya, too, was on her hitlist.

She shook that off of her mind for now. The reunited duo began making their way into the woodsy area, the area Cass ran to get to El. Cas and Haku just strolled that area, Cass telling Haku all about what has gone on within the last year. Unlike some dragons, Haku could mostly understand the human language, Cass had taught him in the past before they were seperated. He gives a rumble inbetween each silence or pause to show he is listening.

They just continue the walk, heading in Els direction slowly, not realizing it.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:29 pm

( THE BEBE BOIII I LOVE HIMBBBB AAA, I LOVE THAT POST )

Eleanor was still kneeling in the rain at Chloe’s house, Magnus’s roars of grieving still haven’t stopped. He was lamenting. Cass would’ve been able to hear it once they’ve landed.

Soon, the rain started to pour and turn into a thunderstorm. Lightning clashes were heard off in the distance, her ginger hair was soaked in strands, her shredded clothes soaked beyond repair.

Oh poor Cass….she knew how much Cass loved Seth. She could imagine how much pain Cass was in, she knew her friend wasn’t the emotion type, but she knew Cass had rage. She couldn’t understand fully because she wasn’t Cass, she didn’t know how Cass worked. But she could understand when someone was in pain, she could sympathize and empathize.

And she knew, Cass had to be in some sort of pain. And Freya….hurt her Friend, Freya hurt Cass.

Freya was gonna pay.

Eleanors jaw clenched and her lips trembled as tears spilled down her cheeks, her pupils flickered to slits and back multiple a time. Her right hand dug into the ground.

Despite the cold of the rain, she felt hot. Boiling hot.

She gritted her teeth, chest rising and falling as each breath sounded like a growl. Her throat and chest seeming to glow a dull orange. And despite the rain.

Eleanor stood up, opened her mouth, her teeth looked somewhat like fangs, and she spewed a huge blast of fire at a near by tree away from the house.

Yelling her heard off in heart broken rage. Her pupils flickering back and forth violently.

At least the rain would be able to put the fire out soon before it spread.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:06 pm

EEEEEEEEEE NUUUUUH BEBEEEEEE)

Cass kept hearing the sounds of Magnus’s cries, it made Haku feel uneasy, Haku was the complete opposite of Cass in terms of emotion, he got very upset just hearing them. Hakus mane was soaked from the rain picking up. Then the lightning boomed and he got spooked, made a sad and spooked rumble and huddled himself closer to Cass, whereas she put her hand on his head.

“Shh its alright. Just th-“

Then she began to hear Els screams. She took off immediatly. Haku still scared, ran after Cass, his tail tucked because he was frightened and uneasy in the storm.

Cass eventually arrived back to see El on her knees, screaming, She saw the pouring rain sizzle the flames away that she had shot, Cass had barely missed it. She skidded to a halt in the clearing, and loudly yelled over the lightning booms to Haku to stay hidden, which he did, he backed up into the trees and crouched down, tail tucked and he covered his face with his wings, shivering in fear. He looked like a cold black boulder.

Cass ran over to Eleanor, but still keeping a bit of distance. She could clearly see El’s dragonlike form flickering in and out of her friend, so she knew something was up. She yelled a bit to be heard over the pouring rain and thunder.

“EL- EL WHATS HAPPENING?”

She then knew. She heard Magnus’s cries in the distance still, echoing through the dark clouds of thunder and pouring rain. She could tell El figured it out… Seth was gone. Just even thinking about him- his name- makes Cass so unbelievably angry.

She didnt know what love was or how it felt, but if she loved Seth, then love makes her angry, she concluded. She hated it. She hated Freya. She took Seth from her.

Cass was able to feel for these creatures. She didnt know why she couldnt feel for her own kind, but she did dragons, and she wouldnt question why.

She felt for Magnus, she heard the pain in his voice, which in turn just made her more angry and more vengeful.

Haku just sat and quivered still.

—————

Headmaster had called in many many dragons who eventually had all arrived within the dragon stalls.

Viviann, still in tears, rolled to her knees and placed her head on the ground, in childs pose, in respect. The other hundreds of dragons now in the room had one by one done the same thing, knelt and put their heads on the ground facing Seths body.

Viviann sat up and slowly walked forward to his head, placing her hands on his head and closing her eyes. Her voice was very shakey:

“Seth, taken too soon but loved by so many… I wish you know you are still loved, and we all wish you safe travels to Valhalla, where you may rest in peace. You are with Her now. En Leilani Onai.”

Viviann stood, and all of the dragons picked their heads up and roared for Seths departure. He was finally at peace, no more pain.

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:16 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA I LOVE THAT POSSST )

Eleanor’s flames died down from her mouth, flickering in and out until it vanished completely. Her chest heaving in and out, fire breathing took a lot out of her, her eyes darted towards Cass and furrowed her brows.

Her heart aching for her friend. She said nothing, but her face read it all, she knew Seth died, and her facial expression read ‘ I am so sorry ‘.

Then her head raised a bit and she looked up at the dark cloudy sky, hearing the roars of the other dragons, Magnus’s roar was louder to fit them. A dragon parting ceremony.

En Leilani Onai

She thought on a silent prayer on her end then glanced back at Cass. Her pupils normal.

Whats happening?…

She then looked back at the tree and noticed it was burnt but the fire was out, her brows furrowed.

“I…I DON’T KNOW…..” She admitted then hung her head. Her brows furrowed. She’s never felt this angry before…and quite frankly it scared her. She almost shot Cass too—

“ BUT I DO KNOW ONE THING—FREYA IS GONNA FUCKING PAY “ Eleanor eventually said, her voice filled with rage as she yelled over the storm.

===

Magnus had bowed along with the headmaster and the other dragons, then he had roared along with his fellow dragons too.

His heart ached hearing the headmaster say the departure, and once everything was done, he closed his mouth and trotted over to Seth then laid with his dead body. Not moving an inch from it. But He’d guard it well, that was for certain.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next