The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 pm

JABDJWJAJSISJDJDKSKSK- ALSO WHAT NEXT I GOTS NOTHING ELSE FOR RN IN THIS MOMENT UNLESS U WANNA CONTINUE THIS BIT NHEHEHEHE-)
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:51 pm

( OH—OKI, I MEAN—HMM…..THEY CAN BOTH GET KASS AND DRAG HER BACK? MJ DIDNT TELL HER BOUT THE HOUSE ARRANGEMENTS YET. THEN WE CAN ACTUALLY LIKE TIMESKIP TO THE FULL MOON BIT? )

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:14 pm

UP TO U FOO U CHOOSETH NHEHEHE I CHOSE THIS SO U CAN START FROM WHEREVER U FEEL LIKE EEEEE)
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:57 pm

( OKAY DANKE FOO, NEHEHEEE ITS TIMMEEEEE. )

It was dusk, and the gang had already sat everything up. MJ didn’t wear any of the awesome clothes that Drew had gotten for her previously today just because she didn’t want to ruin them so she wore the same clothes she had on yesterday.

They also managed to rent out a separate warehouse so the redhead wouldn’t damage Sevins current one. MJ had also managed to find Kass as well and brought her back to the house for the remainder of the day and had explained the living situation so it was covered.

But right now…..it was dusk….and MJ was currently tied to a chair bound by pure metal chains from head to toe and only left breathing room for her neck and head. Even being in these things had stressed her out, she looked around the room with scared and frantic eyes, her heart pounding with anxiety.

Fear was evident on the redheads face but she tried to remain brave.

Kass was in her tank top like normal and was standing off to the sides…her brows were furrowed seeing MJ like that, the sight along was enough to cause the current ravine in her heart to be dug deeper.

She couldn’t …she couldn’t do it so she rushed over and she knelt down in front of her friend, she placed both her hands on MJ’s shoulders in such a tender fashion.

MJ upon feeling it looked up and looked Kass in the eyes, her own brows furrowed as her breathing turned rapid.

“ I’m here…okay?..I’m here. No matter what happens I’m never going to leave your side. Not even with this. Were all here. “ Kass soothed softly, her voice cracking with her own fear, her own heart beat was rapid too.

MJ just whined “ Kass—“ she murmured only to suddenly feel Kass’s hands cup the sides of her face which instantly caused her to melt.

Kass took notice and rubbed both her thumbs on the redheads cheeks in a tender fashion. Her eyes soft and tender despite everything.

im here. Just look at me, focus on me and only me, nothing else.” Kass said, her voice firm but tender still. Her eyes were just as serious and tender too.

MJ instantly melted and did as told, her eyes were glued on to Kass’s blue ones. Focusing solely on the panther. No matter what Damien had said…..Kass always brought her peace…even if she tried to distance herself from Kass today after bringing her back….MJ still found peace in this woman right now, that pull was still there..that bond, that connection, it will always be there.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:10 pm

KEJDOSOSOSO THR BABYYYY-)

Kass wasnt lying when she said everyone was there. Sevin was soberred up, for the most part healed as well- consumption of strong chemicals like that actually help speed up the healing process but it also makes her insanely drunk- its just the way Hornet programmed her system.

She was also off to the side staring at MJ with her usual gaze, her arms were crossed as she studied them. She was mainly there to help protect the squad godforbid anything went wrong.

Helen was there as well wearing her usual clothes, and she was the one who also made Sevin leave her gun in her warehouse- she knows how she is.

Sven was also there, except he was outside, currently bringing in a whole other pile of large chains in his arms. The large door shut behind him and he walked over to Helen:

"Do we need these?"

"You can just leave them over in the corner for now-... I think we should be good..."

Sven just nodded and gave MJ a sympathetic smile as he walked over to the corner before laying them down in the far corner.

Drew was the only one not there. By god she wanted to be but she understood when Helen told her to stay. She was the most vulnerable one even despite being a witch- plus this was the first transformation so nobody really knew what to expect.

It was safer for her to not be present.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:27 pm

( NEHEHEHE I LOVE THAT POST AND WJDNSJDHSJD )

Kass saw Sven walk back in out of the corner of her eyes and she gave him a warm smile, she was glad for all of their support. Even his…she knew this might be scary to him too. She was also thankful about Helen convincing Sevin not to bring the pistol as well for obvious reasons.

MJ caught Sven out of the corner of her eyes and she saw the smile only to give him a sad smile in return to try and reassure him, but she was freaking the hell out. And she was glad Drew stayed behind, she didn’t want her hurt either. She was also glad about the no gun thing as well.

Both of them looked at the whole group now with equal thankful glances.

“See?…i told you…we got you…” Kass soothed as she looked back at the redhead after sometime. She was also glad that Sevin was alive and well right now as well as sober, hell they were glad for everything.

MJ tore her gaze away from the group and looked back at Kass, her brows furrowed and she nodded shakily. She kept her gaze firm on the raven haired woman’s eyes.

No matter what happens—no matter what I do, what damage I cause, please keep in mind that I—“ MJ began, only to hesitate she was gonna say ‘ i love you ‘ but she held that back. She did love Kass…she did…but Damien’s words from yesterday repeated in her head. About finding a man….she kept her yap shut.

Kass seemed to pick up on this and she nodded, her gaze was soft and understanding, but she felt a bit hurt that she didn’t hear the rest….she wanted to hear those words…she desperately wanted those words. After all…she’s said them to her a good few days ago….but she supposed.

But she still seemed to understand in some form.

i know.” Kass reassured softly, she still kept her gaze on MJ while the redhead did the same. Kass kept holding MJ’s Face as well.

The redhead then looked over at the squad too and looked each of them in the eyes, first Sevin, then Sven, then Helen.

the same goes for all of you. I love every single one of you, even you you pain in the ass.” MJ said as she eyed Sevin specifically with a half smirk, still trying to be playful as the sun continued to set.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:39 pm

A C KKKKK THE BABYYYY- U B E T T E R SAY IT EVENTUALLY MJ OR IMMA RIOT-)

Yes Sven was a bit freaked, but he kept himself calm. Havocs presence helped as well, even though he was silent for now.

Havoc would stay silent as well in serious moments as well. He respects Svens privacy.

Sven and Helen just gave a worried yet concerned smile at MJ's tiny speech, Helen gave her a slight nod, her version of 'same'.

However Sevin just rolled her eyes, the corner of her mouth raised a hair in amusement, yet it wasnt noticable for anyone who wasnt paying complete attention. Right now she was too on-edge to really show much of anything other than focus.

Her big thing was being ready for anything, and right now nobody knew what the hell would happen.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:24 pm

( NEHEHEHEHE HEGTDFHGHFSYRDGUGYFU AND NEHE I LOVE THAT POST TOO. )

MJ caught everyone’s reactions, she caught the worried and concerned expressions of the childhood duo and Helen’s little nod of ‘ same ‘ which made her heart melt a little. She caught Sevins eye roll only to snicker.

And for now….now they wait.

Kass grinned at the others response as well only to look back at her friend, she kept holding her face to try and offer some form of comfort.

MJ closed her eyes for now and just kinda soaked the contact up.

Moments turned into minutes as the sun had finally set and the moon had eventually fully risen. It was a clear night too and no cloud was in sight.

Once the moon had rose, it started.

MJ felt her ribs immediately start to crack and snap causing her to tilt her head back and to scream in pure agony. This action freed her from Kass’s hands only for the panther to go wide eyed and to stand up as she quickly went to grab MJ’s face again.

“ Heyeheyehey sssh focus on me—focus on me. “ Kass soothed, her voice tender and soft but full of her own fear.

MJ kept screaming in reply as she felt her body cracking and morphing, but she had to admit Kass’s presence helped greatly.

NOW

MJ grunted in agony as she felt her teeth form into fangs.

NO

Her skin began peeling off one by one as thin slices appeared and thin see through skin had shown through that very slice as it housed fur underneath. Her clothes began to tear apart too even. But the chains held for now.

NOW

MJ’s breath became labored and ragged as she felt her ribs and spine crack even more. The breathing soon had mixtures of airy bestial growls.

NO!
N O W!!!

MJ’s eyes snapped open and they turned into feral slits as she tilted her head back, practically ripping herself away from Kass’s hands.

N O!!!!” MJ roared out, spit and slobber flung every where as her voice morphed and sounded so gargly and growly. Only to then proceed to thrash and strain against her chains as she snarled and hissed. She was gone….

Kass felt her heart drop in pure fear and she slowly backed away from her friend, her heart was pounding with anxiety as it threatened to leap out. She felt her eyes well only for her to cover her own mouth with shaking hands.

Nonononono please god this can’t really be happening— Kass thought in despair.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:43 pm

KEJDKSISOS THE BABYYYYY-)

Sven and Helen both backed up, Sven putting an arm infront of her slightly as a form of minor instinctualized protection.

Sevin didnt flinch at all, she was actually- frozen. Her face remained the usual same- however inside... that was different.

The restraints- the thrashing- the screaming- the pain...

She didnt think any of this would cause an issue- she didnt expect this... she was just frozen as waves of unwelcomed flashbacks flooded back into her brain.

Helen took notice when she didnt see Sevin flinch. She looked normal- but she saw the shifters lip quiver slightly and she knew.

Sevin could handle dealing with the fully-transformed redhead- however the transformation she could not. It was very triggering in so many ways.

Helen slowly yet swiftly walked over in a hurry and with her hands she coverred her eyes and her ears as well with her thumbs, trying to deprive some sensory triggers of this all.

Sevin didnt fight it at all, she was still frozen. They would stay like this until MJ was fully shifted.

Sven stayed put yet he looked over in worry, all of this just shook him up more.

Noted between the three of them at least for future full moons: Sevin couldnt handle MJ's transformations.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:10 pm

( FEFRFHGG RIGHT BACK ATCHA THE BABY I LOVE THAT POSST )

Kass caught Sevin out of the corner of her watery eyes and her mind immediately began to spiral with concern for the white haired woman once she saw Helen cover her eyes. It was now noted between the four of them too.

But a furious snarling snapping roar was heard from the redhead as she lunged at Kass behind her restraints. Snapping at the air as she tried to escape.

Kass leapt back drastically and felt her heart pounding even more.

“ MJ!” She called out instinctively, her voice full of concern and fear. She didn’t want this either…none of them did and probably neither did Sevin. She just wanted her friend back.

MJ just roared out at the Panther again and her body grew in size, and as it did—her chains snapped off easily.

Chnck!

Kass’s eyes widened as she saw the chains fall and for the human shell of her roommate to be shedded like paper. Now stood a towering beast that easily went over six feet, it hissed and snarled as it tore off its human skin.

Kass fell backwards by an invisible force as she just watched, she scooted away now that she was on her back. Her eyes wide.

MJ’s muzzle fully formed as she looked up at the ceiling, her right hand was risen as sharp claws formed in swift. They were able to cut flesh like butter. Skin was replaced by thick dark reddish brown fur that resembled her own hair,her glowing piercing eyes snapped open only for her to roar out at the cowering human being below her.

Slobber strings had flung down towards Kass who practically covered her face with both arms. Her heart shattered as it felt like her world had been turned upside down. Her heart felt like it was bleeding even more, she looked up with tears in her eyes.

“ MJ—“ Kass choked out in a whimpering fashion.

MJ’s pointy devilish ears folded back as she hissed inwardly only to roar in a feral fashion and to crouch on all fours. She then suddenly lunged at at the French woman with her claws outstretched, her eyes were feral and hungry. She saw Kass as nothing but food.

Kass was frozen now too as tears spilled, she looked down those eyes …she saw her own death. She felt frozen too.

MJ” Kass begged, finally her lips worked, but that was the only thing she could say…the only thing.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:44 pm

NEUXHWISID I LIVE THAT POST BUT N U H THE BEBE- ALSO A A A A A A A A HAPPY 1000TH POST FOOOOO A A AKDJDKSJSKSK)

Once the roaring began, once the chains slipped off- Sevin had come back to reality and shook MJ off. That was something she could never do with HorNet; break free like that.

Her eyes widened upon seeing what MJ had become, and she took a step back to figure out what to do in that moment.

Helen did as well, she went wide-eyed, and was a bit frozen seeing the ginger they all know and love become that-...

Sven did as well, he went wide-eyed and fear-stricken, however once he saw the beast practically lunge out at Kass, he wasted no time waiting frozen in place.

He took off in a sprint and grabbed Kass's entire body by the abdomen and chest with both arms and rammed the both of them out of the way in a flash.

In no way was he about to let his best friend get eaten.

He got up rather quickly, and he left a hand on Kass's shoulder- not knowing if she was okay after that. He faced the beast head on as he worried even more
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:23 pm

( NEHEHEH THANK YOU AND AAAAAA THE B A B Y BOIII I L O V E THAT POST TOO OMG. AND AAAAA REALLY?! IN THIS SECTION OR WHERE ON GRID—AND AJDJSJDJSJ DANKE FOOOOO NEHEHEHE. )

Kass felt her mind blank and shutdown before Sven practically swooped in and saved her. Feeling his sudden warmth snapped her back to reality causing her to let out a gasp that she didn’t know she was holding in. She felt his firm embrace and the hand on her shoulder. She just..stared blankly ahead as she felt him football dash them out of the way.

Her heart was bleeding still as she just…stared blankly with such a broken expression. And once Sven stood back up…she just buried her face in his shoulder and held on to him tightly. Her tiny little heart was beating so fast as her body trembled. His warmth helped soothe her, Helen was right about that at least. And by god was the crow thankful for him, but even if Sven wouldn’t have jumped in….she’d be willing to die by her friends own hands.

Mj landed on all fours in a skidding fashion and folded her ears back in such a pissed off manner, hissing with rage as her claws created a bit of a flickering spark across the ground. Truthfully…she was a magnificent beast…strong muscles and gorgeous fur….but dangerous.

She licked her lips as she stared Sven down with nothing but pure hatred in her eyes at the fact that her meal was taken away, every bit of fur on her body was now risen up and slightly fuzzy, like how a dog had a line of fur down its back when it was barking at a enemy. Sven was now on her enemy list.

The redhead stared Sven down and didn’t let up, her vision was nothing but black and white, but she could hear heart beats….hear blood pumping in their veins. It was so…..thrilling. However…she tilted her head slightly in her feral rage.

She took a better look at the cowering human that Sven stole and saw it trembling…..her nose twitched and she caught a better whiff. Kass’s scent filled her nostrils and a hint of recognition was seen in her bestial eyes. She smelled Kass’s fear…..she smelled Kass in general.

Her features seemed to soften into one that looked subtly more human…her ears no longer folded in an angry manner but…a regretful and saddened one. Her brows even subtly pointed up…it was so small of a change that anyone can easily miss it. But it was there.

MJ’s eyes then flicked towards the tall man, Sven, she smelled his scent too and a bit more of a recognition was seen in them. She let out a little rumble and was stuck in that frozen crouched position. It was as if the beast and the human were fighting…..but one thing was for certain…the human that was trapped inside recognized them both, and by god was she pissed at her own self for what she tried to do.

Sven will have one chance to get to her, he better make it count.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:35 pm

IN SPIDERVERSEEEE LOOOOOOKKKSSSS AND NEHDHAIDJOXJSOSSJ THE BABYY AND O O P- THAT LAST LINE IS CHILLS FOO-)

Sven held a shakey hand out slowly upon seeing the recognition in her eyes, and his own voice was wavering and shakey:

"M-Mj, its Sven-... Your friend... This is Kass-... I know youre in there- please remember-"

Helen kept her eyes on MJ and gave a few quick nervous glances at Sven, however Sevin kept her gaze concentrated on the wolf, unmoved. Her eyes narrowed- studying her:

"thats a stupid idea, ginger, stop trying to supress it. you do this and itll be clawing at you the entirety of next month. let it go. it needs its freedom just as much as you do..."

Sevin began to take a slow step to the side in a sort-of ready-position. Just saying this made X claw at her inside as well. She was solely speaking from experiences with the Tiger.

If MJ even made so much as a wrong-move now, Sevin's own beast would come out to play as well. Not a big version- no. Shed keep it smaller and more fair to let the wolf drain its energy, almost like how dogs get their energy out at the park.

This wolf was raging. She needed to blow off a little steam, or so it seemed.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:00 pm

( NEHEHE I SAWS AND AAAAAAAAA AJSJSJSJAJS. AND NEHEHEHEHE THANK YOU IM PROUD OF IT. ALSO DUDE I L O V E THAT POST TOO I FUCKING LOVE ALL OF THIS. )

MJ kept her eyes glued on Sven, his soft voice seemed to help—but hearing Sevin made her snarl loudly, the beast itself seemed to agree with Sevin more. But the human, the Human agreed with Sven…she desired to remember…she didn’t want to let go…she feared letting go. Funny enough MJ was falling into the same route as Kass was with her Symbiote.

Only now did one of them have some form of a mentor.

Freedom or humanity?……which was better or worse?…what if she let go and with Sevins tiger it won’t be enough?…werewolves…weren’t the same as X. Only fine similarities.

MJ’s ears flicked as she listened to both of them, she felt her breathing turn rapid as she seemed to struggle making a choice. Even the wolf could sense the tiger in the room.

Her eyes remained locked on Sven though, his soft voice still helped. His scent was enough as well as everyone else’s starting to fill her nose. She was slowly starting to remember, and Sven himself was slowly starting to look clearer in her own vision as well as Kass. But her eyes remained locked on Sven..

Sven was winning, this was good. Even her own features began to soften up a good bit more as she ignored Sevins tempting words of freedom. Just a little more.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:55 am

OEJDJSJJSSJJDJSS I LOVE THIS TOOOOO FOO AND I LOVE UR POSTTTT AJDBEJSBSJDJSKSJSKKS-)

Sevin took another slow sideways step away from Sven:

"Go ahead and suppress it now, but dont come crawling back to me when its too much to handle..."

She then turned herself around and walked towards the door- really expecting anything to happen at this point- and she turned to face the group:

"ill be outside."

She slipped through the warehouse door and closed it behind her.

If she was needed she would be ready, however if MJ wanted to keep it contained like that- as a pet almost... it would most likely just make it so much worse. Its like not allowing a symbiote to feed- it slowly drives them insane and drives them hungrier for what they desire most: freedom.

Again, this is just from her experience with X- they are not the same animal, so things can and will be different in some aspects. They were all still learning.

Sven ignored Sevin entirely and kept his gaze on the werewolf, a sort of a smile came cracking onto his face:

"See? Were not so bad right?.. Its okay, youre safe... We wont hurt you... We love you, MJ, all of us"

His voice was still wavery, yet more confident as he kept his focus on the beast

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:10 am

( NEHEHEE THANK YOU AND THE BABYYYYYYYY I LOVE THAT ONE TOO BRUH OMG—)

MJ angled a right ear towards Sevin, only to furrow her brows slightly. Little did Sevin know that she would be right weeks to come. That this little act right here would blow up in MJ’s face in the worst possible ways….she wouldn’t fully remember Sevins words or anyone else’s from this night..but she’d get a feeling.

Actions have consequences after all 🦋

Kass looked over at Sevin once she spoke as she still clung to her current friend like a babe, they were indeed all still learning, every last one of them. But she felt safer knowing that Sevin would be outside. She kept her eyes on the door where Sevin had ducked out of, it helped keep her mind off of the terrifying scene.

MJ’s ears flicked upon hearing Sven’s wavering voice, and what he said after…those last few words struck a chord inside of her. She let out a cognitive rumble, but it was a saddened one. She looked over at Helen as she turned her head, only to then look at Kass.

Her eyes remained locked on the panther once Sven said that. She then eventually locked eyes with Sven again. A good bit more emotion came back into her features as she gingerly sniffed the air.

Kass eventually looked away from the giant doors and looked at her other friend as she clung to her current one. Her eyes downright begging now.

“ he’s rightwe do. P-Please MJ……i N-Need you. Please come back to me.” Kass choked out with a clear desperate tone of voice.

MJ’s ears folded back entirely and her brows furrowed completely hearing that. It made the creature whine with a clear guilty and regretful tone. The beast wasn’t sure what to do now….Sven’s words along with Kass’s got to her but it was…stuck.  It was torn between running….or staying.

For now, as much as the creature wanted to run, it had a feeling it’d be chased down. So for now, the beast just slowly, ever so slowly laid down on the floor as it kept its eyes on Sven. It’s breathing still a bit rapid and labored but much softer now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:28 am

IDHDJSISOS THR BABYYYYY-)

Svens heart absolutly melted hearing the beast whine like that-... She sounded like a hurt puppy to him despite being a literal werewolf and despite the obvious differences in her voice.

His face contorted into one that symbolized an 'awwww' face with a happy-frown, however he kept himself still. He even sat down when she did as well to show some trust and respect to her, he still held close to Kass too- he knew she was in more shock than any of them, really.

Yes Sven was scared- however upon seeing everybody else so scared and Kass almost get shredded- he immediatly went into protective father mode.

Right now he would jump infront of any of them to save them, even if that means hed get hurt or even killed in the process.

He loved them all too much to let them get hurt.

Sevin was outside, she was slightly pacing. The Tiger was now clawing at her as well, however they have developed a form of communicative respect by now throughout the years.

It was still similar to MJ's condition though, unfortunoutly.

All of these little talks and triggers werent making it any better.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:57 am

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA THE SWEET BOI AND OOP FOR SEVIN. EEF. )

MJ saw Sven slowly sit down too as a form of respect and the beast immediately picked it up. She let out a deep rumbling sound to know that she acknowledged that move. Needless to say the wolf appreciated that greatly.

Kass noticed the differences in Sven, she looked up at him with an impressed gaze. Actually, impressed, wasn’t even a word to describe what she felt and felt that it didn’t do it Justice. It was a mixture of amazed and impressed and she immediately felt that fatherly side come out, which also struck a chord in the Panther causing some of her own issues to pop up but she kept those under lock and key. She kept her eyes on Sven for now, curious as to what he’d do next.

The beast kept her eyes on Sven still at the moment, she also saw the ‘ awwh ‘ expression which confused her greatly, but what Sven did had granted him a bit of mutual respect on his end. But right now…the creature was stuck still…it wasn’t sure how to progress and this had left it stunned. It still felt the need to flee and was still fighting those two feelings.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:30 am

Sven begun to get a little bit ancy, unsure of what to do.

He held his hand out towards her a bit further in a gentle state, attempting to get closer. His eyes were sincere and genuine as he made his attempt as well:

"See? Were not bad at all. We're your friends. Friends, okay?"

He slowly inched himself forward, being as cautious as possible, being only a foot or two away from her by now.

To him she was just scared and hungry, thats just how he saw it.

A certain shifter would disagree, however. She was still pacing herself outside.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:13 pm

MJ saw Sven inch towards her and she immediately stood up only to bare her teeth, they were sharp and deadly. Sven was right—she was hungry and scared..oh it depended on what that could entail.

But Sevin was also Right, it was a mixture of both.

But once she saw how close he was, she immediately flipped a switch, her pupils turned more sharp and feral with a clicking sound only for her to roar directly at Sven in such a sudden fashion. But—he at least got to her. She knew that they weren’t threats now, but she still didn’t …fully trust them.

With that the giant beast turned away and ran, then with one crouch she leapt at the wall itself and jumped towards it only to create a giant hole in the wall as she took her escape. As she landed outside in the fresh air, she shook herself off and gave one quick howl into the night before running towards the city. New York wasn’t known for having any woodsy areas…only that one huge park.

Kass watched it all with wide eyes and she felt her heart drop, she immediately tore herself away from Sven and wobbly fell on to her hands and knees, she was still shock ridden, her heart was still pounding with anxiety, but she pushed through just like Sven. The Panther stood up and ran after her roommate.

MJ—MJ NO WAIT PLEASE COME BACK! HE’S NOT LYING WE WONT HURT YOU! “ Kass screeched out after the beast as she made it to the hole in the wall in no time, only to leap out and over the rubble too.

But as stated before, Sven’s attempts didn’t go unnoticed, the man had gotten to the beast. She’ll recognize him in later interactions, the genuineness helped a ton on his end.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:04 pm

HDHDJSHSJSHSJSJSK-)

Sven flinched at the roar as he slightly fell backwards on his rear, only to watch the werewolf practically crash out of the building.

He stumbled to his feet as well watching Kass try and chase her. He was a bit frozen- unknowing of what to do.

Sevin however, upon hearing the crash and the howl, her eyes widened and brows somewhat-furrowed as she looked behind her shoulder towards the commotion, only to bolt off in a sprint with bared teeth towards the running werewolf.

As she ran, she yelled after her. As she was yelling and running she shifted into the Tiger, sprinting on all fours as her yell morphed into a feline roar. Her sprint got faster and faster as she galloped after the redhead, her feet pounding into the ground and her teeth somewhat bared.

She was planning on wearing her out as much as possible.

Helen and Sven both, upon hearing the added commotion, just took a breath and they both sprinted after all of them. They were much slower than the beasts, however they still followed along as best they could.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:23 pm

( NEHEHEHE I L O V E THAT POSST )

MJ upon hearing the yelling roar perked her head up in a flash only to whip it around with wide fury filled eyes, her own teeth were bared too. She let out an angered hiss upon seeing the tiger, and yet—she felt excitement. Finally a equal.

But once she stopped Kass had shot a string of webbing at the back of her head causing her to grunt and to growl in a feral like fashion towards her friend.

Kass, with a still beating anxiety filled heart stood her ground, Sven cracked the ice, now Sevin was left. Kass narrowed her eyes and she shot multiple strings of webbing towards the redhead and they morphed and molded into a leash of sorts. She then held it tightly with both hands placed the soles of her heels deep into the dirt.

MJ snarled and thrashed her head around to try and get the webbing off, she then whipped her head around and roared directly at Kass again.

Kass bared her own fangs and just literally roared back, it was human Like—so it sounded like a yell more than anything, her own blue eyes filled with fury.

This rendered MJ silent with wide shocked eyes, looking stunned and confused, it looked rather comedic actually.

Kass just huffed “ YEAH, THATS RIGHT YOU SON OF A BITCH. IM STAYING WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. WE ALL ARE. “ she yelled out, her voice filled with frustration now, she then whipped her head towards Sevin.

“ I GOT HER; GO!” Kass ordered. Giving Sevin the green light to do whatever.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:45 pm

JDJDKSOSOSOSS A A A A A AI LOVE THAT POSTTTT-)

Sevin huffed in a bestial manner with every gallop, until she reached the werewolf currently leashed up in the Spiders webbing

She bared her teeth and snarled in a challenging manner, only to rear up on her hind legs slightly still running towards her, and raised her paws outstretched with her claws out, attempting to tackle her and roll a bit.

Again, she wasnt trying to kill her- Sevin still had some control over the Tiger and they have learned to be on the same wavelength, so it wasnt completely unwanted. X knew they needed to wear her out, not kill her.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:57 pm

( NEHEHEHE AND SKDJSJDJSJDJS I LOVE THIS WHOLE SECTION NOT GONNA LIE LOL. )

Kass raised her brow, completely clueless as to what Sevin was planning but she didn’t question it too much.

Mj saw the raised stance and outstretched paws, she saw the challenge and she took it, she snarled and crouched only to practically charge right at the tiger. This caused Kass to grunt a little and to lose her hold on the webbing and to be dragged into the ground.

“ Shit-!” Kass whined.

The beast aimed to tackle the other one but ended up getting tackled herself. She had rolled in a crashing manner and on to her back with a frustrated growl, only to aim a slashing attack at Sevins shoulder. She didn’t know Sevins true intentions—she saw the tiger as a threat at the moment—

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:08 pm

NHEHXJJSJSJ-)

X, at the moment, was only about 6-7 feet tall, as she wanted to be fair and let the wolf run herself out more. She skidded to a halt in a crouched yet outstretched position, only to be slashed by the wolf moments later.

X didnt even flinch

It went deep, yes, but the Tiger just slowly straightened herself out and stood up tall, let out a pissed-off snort, and bared her teeth before charging the wolf again, aiming a non-clawed slap at her face with one paw and another smack to her torso.

Yes it did hurt quite a bit, just because X is big doesnt mean shes got armor. She didnt flinch because X was used to this kind of thing- but the main reason being she wanted the wolf to realize that she needed to put in more effort and drain more of her energy.

She was challenging her to train her as well

It seemed like she was also telling MJ to step it up. Draining the beasts energy would help MJ hold the reigns a bit more.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next