The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 2 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

JABDJWJAJSISJDJDKSKSK- ALSO WHAT NEXT I GOTS NOTHING ELSE FOR RN IN THIS MOMENT UNLESS U WANNA CONTINUE THIS BIT NHEHEHEHE-)
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:34 pm

( PFFFFFT-
X: *bitch smack* )

MJ felt the non clawed smack to the face causing her head to be tilted back a bit due to the blow, she snorted only to feel the torso hit. She heard the passed off snort as well too, the beast slowly got the idea and rolled over on to her hands and feet, she folded her ears back and bared her teeth with a growling snarl.

She got the memo and snorted only to lick her nose a bit as she did, okay, if that’s what X wanted, she’ll step it up. Besides—the face smack pissed her off even more so they were even.

She hissed and rocked back on to hind legs a bit only to roar in a more feral fashion and aimed a non clawed attack, this time she aimed to tackle the tiger full on like a football player would.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:38 pm

JDHDJSHSJSJSKSIS Y E S S S S S GET IT GIRLLLLL-)

Sevin noticed the wolf begin to understand, and she let out a snort, the Tigers version of 'there we go, were getting somewhere'.

When the Wolf bared her teeth and snarled, X did as well soon after, in a sort of a challenging and mocking manner, trying to get her angrier.

However, she was quickly thrown off of her feet as the werewolf tackled her. She let out a roar and wrapped her arms around her and bared her teeth. As they rolled, her backfeet came up and attempted to kick the Wolf off of her.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:11 pm

( NEHEHEHEHEHEE )

MJ caught the encouraging snort before hand as well as the mocking snarl and by god it did its trick. She felt herself slipping further and further into that animal state and felt what little control she had slip. Her mind was fogging up again and she let out a hissing snarl as she felt the tiger get successfully pinned.

She felt Sevin wrap her front paws around her upper half and she felt the tigers hind legs try and kick her off. She winced as she felt the attack only to snap at the air in angry fashion with bared teeth.

She didn’t budge, she used her weight as they continued to roll around on the ground with snarling and hissing and barking sounds being heard. She felt herself roll a bit more and she eventually aimed a bite at the tigers right shoulder with a vicious growl as her ears were pinned.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:17 pm

NHDJDJSOSI-)

As they kept rolling, X roared when the Wolf sunk her teeth into her already gashed shoulder, so the pain just doubled.

Fine, if she wanted to play rough, she would accomadate to that.

Sevin raised both paws as they rolled and unsheathed her claws before aiming to claw and shred across her back as thats where her paws were when they were wrapped.

As for the snapping, X snapped back, her larger haws creating more of a crushing sound than a snapping one, again to mock the wolf as she mimicked her threats.

Her back paws also unsheathed their claws and attempted to grip the ground to stop them from rolling out of control.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:36 pm

MJ felt those claws drag and dig into her back causing her to wince and hiss as her teeth sunk into the Tigers flesh. She heard the other beast roar out and felt herself slipping further.

But the slashes on her back were proving useful to X, she hissed and let go of Sevins shoulder and actually flung herself off of the Tiger as soon as X unsheathed her claws to get them to stop rolling.

The redheads back had a good deep slash that was bleeding a good amount, but she didn’t seem phased, she just took a few good deep breaths and roared out at X. Clouds of white clouded around her jaws as she did, she then began to circle X as she walked on all fours, she was the very definition of a classic werewolf in those horror movies. There was no gentle about her…

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:44 pm

JDBDJSJSKSJSOSI-)

As soon as the werewolf flung herself off of the Tiger, she flipped herself back upright, and began pacing, also seeming to circle her too, almost like how two koi fish do in a pond. X didnt even seem tired or angry, she just kept her gaze locked onto the Wolf.

As she slowy moved, her neck was lowerred and her shoulderblades could be seen going back and forth on her back. She kept her gaze unmoved, occasionally baring her teeth and snarling- however she kept her ears upright, signalling that she wasnt scared at all, matter of fact she wasnt even tired despite the dirt and mud on her fur and her bleeding shoulder.

She gave another snort before she roared and smacked the ground with both paws twice in a rapid pace, like how some cats do.

She was trying to get the Wolf to keep up
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:54 pm

( BROOO I L O V E THAT POSSST ESPECIALLY THE KOIFISH BIT NAHAHAHA )

MJ studied her ‘ opponent ‘ and she noticed that Sevin or X whoever was in charge wasn’t even tired and that, that, made her happy. Hell if she had a tail she’d be wagging it but she didn’t, her eyes just sparkled with a mad fire of joy.

This Tiger was definitely a worthy fighter. And something she enjoyed greatly.

She saw how the Tiger was moving too and she knew that this being was a powerful one as she watched its shoulder blades glide smoothly back and forth as she stalked about.

Her own movements were clunky as her giant paws created small thudding sounds on the ground. She was far less agile than the cat in front of her. She was built for strength, to shred things and to kill.

But once she saw the double paw smack on the ground she hissed inwardly and roared again only to run on all fours at the other beast. She galloped only to aim a tornado like slash of her claws as she stood, one after the other in a blazing fury as her eyes glowed a vivid green, her pupils were nothing but white now. No black was seen.

She just aimed anywhere she could with this attack.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:00 pm

JEHDJSJS Y E S S S S S-)

Upon seeing the wolf practically charge her again, she put both hind legs beneath her and slowly started to stand up to avoid those slashes, one of the caught her smack on the face creating some pretty deep gashes, the other caught her chest.

After, however, her claws were out again and she aimed some swipes of her own. She refused to use her jaws for harm, as that could quite seriously hurt MJ- so she resorted to only using her body weight and her claws.

After some aimed swipes she aimed to spin herself into her, attempting to use her body to knock the wolf off of her feet.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:14 pm

MJ felt her claws shred into Sevins face and chest—it felt like slashing into literal butter and it felt so—-addicting. She felt a bit of blood on her claws and she felt herself grin, but again….the beast was in charge..the human was far gone by now.

Blinded by her bloodlust, she felt Sevin claw at her chest which left equally bruising gashes in her chest, the other swipe had clawed successfully down her right cheek, leaving a crimson slash as reddish brown fur had fluttered off and down to the ground.

Hissing in discomfort, she was successfully kicked off her feet as she felt Sevins body weight slam into her briefly and for her to tumble backwards, she rolled a good few feet away and wheezed out in a labored fashion once she stopped on her side. Her back, chest and face were bleeding. She was slowly getting drained of her energy, she still had some left though.

MJ took a moment only to stand up weakly, she felt a bit dizzy as her wounds and cuts began to sting, she breathed through her clenched teeth and she staggered to her legs, her ears remained pinned as she glared over at the Tiger.

She still had some fire left. Staggering a little as she readjusted her position, she crouched slightly and ran at the Tiger again and aimed some weaker energized slashes at her, again, these were poorly aimed ones.

Kass was watching from afar as she was now just standing, her eyes were wide with disbelief at what was going on, even her jaw was dropped a little bit. All of this sent chills down her spine, seeing both the Tiger in its field as well as the Wolf. But she wouldn’t leave…she said she was gonna stay and she will.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:21 pm

AWWWHHDJDHSKSJDJ THE BABYYY AND NEHDHEHEJJS-)

X faced her opponent again, her leck lowered like before, and let out a few snarls. Unlike the Wolf, she wasnt tired at all. She stood up taller and let out a growly snort, again another not-so-playful form of encouragement, basically yelling at her to keep it up and to not lose it.

She would keep up until the wolf lost her energy.

She dodged the poorly aimed attacks and she aimed a smack across the werewolf's front legs, wanting to kick her off of her feet. She let out another snarl afterwards as well, whether or not it worked.

She stayed pacing back and forth, her gaze piercing into the Wolf's, trying her best to get to MJ, even though she was far gone.

Sven and Helen appeared behind Kass as they, too, watched. To Helen this was nothing new- however she was still worried shitless. However Sven just stared with a gaping jaw and furrowed brows at the two beasts brawling it out. The night was getting a bit chilly as well as it went on, thus making Helen cross her arms to try to keep a bit warmer.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:34 pm

( NEHEHEHEHE I LOVE THAT POST )

MJ saw her ‘ opponent’ dodge the attacks and she felt that fire return, and that growling snort just added to it. But—upon feeling her arms get smacked she just grunted and shook her head, she didn’t—necessarily have front legs like X did. No, she just had large furry arms. So she didn’t get thrown off her feet it just kinda stunned her a little.

She hissed and started to circle Sevin again, she felt Sevins gaze piercing into her own. And like any dog or wolf, she took that as a challenge, she bared her teeth and roared out in pure rage, wrong move on Sevins end.

The wolf was using her mind now, the wolf was in charge. It’ll make her forget in the morning of all of this. Werewolves had no control, Werewolves were monsters.

MJ used the last remaining bits of her energy to pull a bulldozing move, her eyes remained soulless at the moment only for her to charge at X one last time. Her claws dug into the ground and mud got up and underneath her claws and the pads on her feet, the cold air didn’t seem to bother her. She then practically lunged at Sevin full force with her arms outstretched and her claws poised and ready to latch on to whatever would allow itself to be grabbed. Her ears were pinned back and she looked like the devil as her eyes bore into Sevins pupilless ones.

Kass felt the air get colder and she felt her breath turn into faint clouds as well, she looked behind at Helen and noticed that she was getting cold too only to furrow her brows in concern. She then looked back at Sven too then back at Helen again with a face of ‘ do we just let them keep going?’ .

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:42 pm

OOOOP Y A S S S S THR BEBEEEE-)

X saw her energy draining- and she took to that a little too easily as for MJ's final move she successfully latched onto the Tigers side/back on her left side. She felt her claws dig into her skin causing her to bleed, and in doing so she roared and thrashed around, trying to get her off.

It even went as far as X slamming herself into the ground and roll around quickly a few times to attempt to fling her off. Her own body getting even more buddy as her thrashing caused clumps of it to go flying outwards towards the trio's direction as well as everywhere else.

She was snapping at the air with her jaws, not aiming for her, just as a threat. However she did enjoy this as she knew her energy was draining. It also let X out and got her own energy out as well.

Helen just gave a doubtful nod with a shoulder shrug, fairly uncertain. They both sort of ducked when the mud started to fly, attempting to shield their faces with their forearms.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:57 pm

( NEHEHE )

MJ felt her prey slam itself into the mud and she felt its blood on her claws, she felt herself grin darkly feeling her claws sink into that soft flesh. She felt the Tiger thrashing about helplessly, she heard its roar of pain and she felt power return to her veins. She enjoyed feeling Sevin thrash about in a seemingly helpless fashion, however, she snorted at the mud being flowing causing her to retract her claws finally and for her to gag and spit out the mud that managed to get into her mouth.

She snorted and hacked as some of the mud got in her face, leaving an open attack to happen.

Kass saw the mud be flown and she instinctively and immediately formed a giant web shield, she crouched a little and millions of tiny strands of white webbing quickly formed into a rather good sized shield and the mud just bounced off right on it. She then looked back at Helen and caught the doubtful nod, it made her heart sink a bit seeing the uncertainty, she looked back at the other duo who were still brawling it out.

If Helen was uncertain….it didn’t feel right. Her heart still kept pounding with anxiety.

“ Cmon guys cmon…” she murmured softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:04 pm

NJEHDJSJJSJXSISJSI-)

X had had enough of whatever this piggyback move was, she rammed herself into the ground one more time, before rearing her head back and aiming to grab the Wolf's scruff in her jaws, rip her off and slam her into the ground.

She was not aiming for the grab to be a crushing bite, but moreso a snag.

Helen quickly grabbed Kass's shoulder:

"I dont mean now- If we barge in mid-battle- theres a high chance that Sevin goes after us too- hell MJ probably would be the same. We cant take that chance-..."

Sven crouched forward as well:

"Maybe we wait? If MJ runs off again then we intervene... itd be easier and safer- especially since she wont have as much energy after whatever this is..." He said, gesturing to the brawl.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:19 pm

MJ felt the quick aiming bite to her scruff and it actually sucked the air out of her lungs, she felt herself be slammed into the ground rather good and she wheezed. Getting a taste of her own medicine. It rendered her defenseless for even more attacks. She felt herself yelp at the contact. Her energy was quickly draining too and that was a good thing, she even started panting for air as she started squirming underneath Sevins jaws to try and break free but to no avail.

Kass felt Helen grab her shoulder only to look back with furrowed brows, but her heart started racing with even more fear and anxiety once she heard that Sevin and MJ could possibly both be going after them. That was something she didn’t want at all.

She then flicked her gaze towards Sven only to nod.

“ Sounds good on both ends, and honestly I don’t know what this even is but —-it doesn’t look like they’re killing each other?..” Kass ventured a guess towards Sven as she looked back at the brawl. She felt her body trembling again with fear.

“ I’m just—-I don’t k-know what to do anymore….I’m scared..I w-want her back.” Kass half whimpered as she watched the two beasts fight. Her heart spiked in speed as she saw MJ be slammed down as well.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:52 pm

KEHCJSHSKSJ THR BABYYYYS-)

Helen patted her hand that was on Kass's shoulder already:

"Doubtful- Sev did say she needed to let it go- From the looks of -it... if she wanted to kill her she wouldve used her teeth by now- and her ears would be flat. I know how she is when shes raging- this isnt it." She stopped and waited for the second part:

"You will, hon you will... After the moon is up youll have her back- well get her all patched up after- whatever this is- is over, alright?"

Sven turned to Kass fully and gave her a worryful yet warm smile, trying to reassure her. He stayed silent as well, in fear of potentially sayibg something that would make matters worse.

As X slammed her down to the ground she aimed to smack her across the ground with a crouching dash-slap, her claws sheathed and put away. She didnt want to cause more harm if it wasnt necessary.

She sounded yet another snort, wanting the wolf to keep up. The Tiger wasnt even tired. She could do this all day.

The shifter was no stranger to pain.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:09 pm

( GFGRFTFGH )

Kass felt the shoulder pat and listened to the first part only to look at Sevin again, like Helen said—she didn’t see any flat ears or jaws being used to bite. So she relaxed on that end only to nod.

“ O-Okay “ she sighed slightly, she then looked back at Helen with her brows still furrowed. She listened to the rest and she looked back at Sven’s warm smile. She was still greatly worried, but she relaxed after seeing his smile only to nod shakily.

“ A-Alright….thank you, a-all of you for your help tonight.” Kass said, her words sincere and genuine as she looked at Sven first then Helen. Her eyes warm despite their blue color. She then looked back at Sven directly and her gaze turned even warmer than before.

And thank you” Kass said, her words firm and sincere and genuine as she could possibly make. She was thanking him for saving her life, for even facing MJ down like it was almost nothing. She was forever thankful.

MJ felt her scruff being pulled only to feel her back be dragged across the ground in a slamming fashion, she actually yelped in pain this time as her back wounds opened more and were growing in length and size as mud began to mix in with the blood. She squirmed even more in Sevins grasp and weakly pawed at her face, she was tapping out—she was done, the Tiger proved to be in charge, proved to be the stronger and her energy was down pretty good at the moment.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:49 pm

JDHDISJSKSI-)

X wasnt trying to prove her authority- she was simply out to drain the beast of her energy- and it seemed she had done so successfully.

She placed a paw on the werewolfs abdomen and gave one last snort, seeing if there truely was any fight left in her. She didnt bare her teeth or snarl- she simply just kept her stoic gaze unmoved.

Helen and Sven both nodded at the gratitude given, and Sven especially smiled yet again, his brows still tilted to show sympathy still for the current situation:

"Anything for you guys. I mean it- Id do it again..."
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:01 pm

( THE BABY BOI )

MJ just plopped her head back and gave an exhausted huff, she felt the giant ish paw on her abdomen but didn’t fight back, she even looked up at X gave a sarcastic raised brow, it almost looked like it was the human side coming back. Like it was something that the real MJ would do.  She saw that there was no bared teeth or anything and she just…kinda relaxed oddly enough.

She looked X in the eyes and flicked her ears calmly, only to then look away moments after, even she herself knew that staring in the eyes of beasts long enough was a challenge in of itself.

Sevin had done her duty and had done it well, both Sven and her have.

Kass saw Sven smile and she herself gave a very warm smile as she felt her heart melt, her eyes softened hearing those words as well. She needed to hear them, she’d never forget Sven’s act of bravery, never. She dissolved her web shield on command and she quickly threw herself at Svens large frame and gave him a bear hug. Or—tried to, she was still very small compared to him.

He, was her true friend.

Thank you.” Kass said, her voice full of a sudden wavering heavy emotion as the events of yesterday came to play in mind.

Sven…..put himself in harms way for her, it even made her shed a few tears. Sven….Sven wouldn’t betray her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:21 pm

AJEHDJSOWSOD THE BABYYYYY-)

X just stared in silence for a minute longer, before snorting one final time and shaking her head side-to-side, trying to get some of the mud off of her face while also stepping off of the werewolf and over to the side calmly.
Although before X entirely stepped off of her, she gave the Wolf a slow-blink to show respect.

Sure, X had beaten the Wolf, but the Tiger held respect for her. She did a number on her as her entire right shoulder was a bloody mess, and her side and back on her left side was punctured from her claws and teeth. Not to mention the slashes done to her face and chest as well.

Sven just let out a huff of air as she threw herself into him, and let out a small giggle only to wrap her up as well. Matter of fact, he picked her up and swung her around in a circle once before setting her back down on her feet.

He thought it would lighten her mood upon hearing how wavery her voice was.

Helen just smiled watching them. She hasnt seen him this genuinly happy in a while- that meaning from the trailerpark. She truely made him happy- that is when it hit her that this group- this pack- was really becoming a family.

She smiled wide with closed lips as she leant back on her hip and crossed her arms, trying her best not to tear up.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:42 pm

( O O O O O P FOR X DAMN-AND THE BABYYYYYYYY ALL OF THEM RIGHT BACK ATCHA I L O V E THAT POSSST. )

MJ caught the slow blink—and that threw her off, but her ears angled forward to show her appreciation towards the respect. She saw the damage she had done to the Tiger and didn’t—really seem to care, she still had an animal brain at the moment, but she gave the Tiger an equal slow blink back as her own sigh of respect.

The Tiger was definitely stronger than her even though it wasn’t aß goal at all, it didn’t go unnoticed. Her chest had a good gash of a wound as well as her back having slashes, her scruff had some bite marks too as well as her right side of her face having a damn good claw slash that was dragged down. Some would definitely leave scars in the morning.

And once X hopped off, the beast herself rolled over and shook the mud off of her own body, her fur puffing out as she did.

Kass felt Sven hug her back which just made her grin, but—she didn’t expect to be spun around. She felt him do such a thing and she just clung to him tightly while laughing happily along with his giggles. She was laughing while he was giggling. They both made each other happy. She loved hearing him be happy as much as she did with all of the pack.

And once she was sat down, her entire chest was filled with a sun shining warmth, and unlike Helen..she failed to keep her tears in as she looked up at him with watery eyes as tears fell down her cheeks, she had a oh so soft smile. Like—like a part of her was being restored with this moment. Hell…just by simply having Sven in her life right now was restoring a damaged part of her.

The French woman gingerly placed a right hand on Svens left arm and she just looked up at him with such a fond look. Sven….saved her. In more ways than one right now. He’d never know how much of a difference he had made, nor Helen..or any of them.

Kass couldn’t say anything..but she just hoped the look in her eyes was enough for him to understand.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:03 pm

MHEBAHBABSBABWHSBABAB THE BABYYYSSSS-AND RIGHT BACK ATCHA TOOOOO-)

As X layed down and begun licking her wounds she could reach, Sven had returned them same smile. Kass didnt even need words- he just knew.

He stayed there for a moment, his hands on her shoulders- only to suddenly out of the blue quickly move his hands to her underarms and picked her up and began to swoop her around like an airplane:

"ZZZZZHZHOOWWWW SHHHHOOOOOO NNNNEEEEOOWWWW"

At this point Helen just broke, she began to laugh as she watched. It reminded her of something- it seemed to familiar yet she couldnt place it. She just soaked up the deja-vu.

Sven appreciated everyone in his life- but especially the squad. They actually let him be who he is and they dont judge him- for the most part. They actually allow him to be a part of a family-- a family that was stripped from him that he never got to fully experience.

He would be forever grateful for all of them.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:36 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA AGAIN MY HEART-I COULD LIKE THAT POST 8 MILLION TIMES ISTFG I LOVE ALL OF THEM BRO-)

Kass locked eyes with him and she knew that he knew, she returned the smile only to yelp at the sudden lift in the air. Her eyes went wide and she gripped on to his wrists and or arms, but once she heard the air plane noises, she realized what he was doing and she practically melted. No—actually she cried…she cried as she melted as she had the softest smile on her face.

She heard Helen’s laughter and she just…let go…she sniffled only to giggle and laugh as she outstretched her arms like a airplane. This was something she’s never had….she’s never experienced being lifted up in the air like this before. Her father was always busy working and her mother was never there.

And to feel Sven’s protective energy from earlier when the mess started and to feel this now….practically broke her a little on the inside but…in a good way. Helen was right….they were a family, a family to each and every one of them that filled a hole that each and every person either knew they had or didn’t know that they had. This was peace.

Kass just laughed happily as she kept her arms outstretched hearing the airplane noises and Helen’s laughter..she felt like a kid again with these two.

MJ much like X had plopped down began to take care of her own wounds starting with her chest wound, her back wounds would need a little work.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:36 pm

HHEHEHSJSIDKDO-)

Sven just laughed harder when he heard Helen and Kass laugh as well. His smile was wide across his face. He gently set her back down on her feet and took a pause:

"That was fun- I need to steal you and turn yoy into an airplane more often"

He then glanced over to the beasts finally hearing the silence between them, only to see the both of them licking their own wounds. Sven cringed at seeing all the blood:

"Uhm- they should be okay- right?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:54 pm

( THE BOIIIII )

Kass smiled even wider hearing Sven laugh louder too, it….it felt good. This felt like home already. And she’d do anything to protect that home. Once she felt Sven place her down and she giggled up at him and placed a gentle hand on his arm.

“ Yeah you do “ she giggled in agreement before looking back at the two beasts as well only to sigh heavily.

“ Knowing what little I know about Sevin…yeah she’ll be okay and with M…” she said as she looked over at the redhead who was off in her own little world. Her face turned into one of pure concern seeing the damage…she now knew what X had planned to do having being to tire the wolf out, and it worked…but just seeing MJ hurt like that…hurt.

“ We should probably chain her up again…I don’t want her going on a spree.” Kass sighed in defeat. She didn’t want that…but it had to be done.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next