The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 18 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

JABDJWJAJSISJDJDKSKSK- ALSO WHAT NEXT I GOTS NOTHING ELSE FOR RN IN THIS MOMENT UNLESS U WANNA CONTINUE THIS BIT NHEHEHEHE-)
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 18 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:53 pm

JDJKSJS-)

As Sevin impatiently waited alongside Helen, who had just suited up in a second, Sven perked up and glanced at MJ:

"Uhm-..."

He took a minute- and raised his nose upwards slightly. However, upon reaching one of the upper levels, he yelled out, immediatly catching her scent strong:

"STOP- I SMELL HER-"

Immediatly after he called out, Sevin jammed her fist on the 'open-door' button, causing the elevator doors to open at the floor.

After opening, Sevin bolted out, yet skidded to a hault waiting for the two sniffers to run ahead. It was there time now. Helen and Drew ran out and waited by Sevin who was infront of the both, and Sven ran ahead towards her scent in which the rest followed.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:02 pm

( OH THE BABYYYYY H U G )

MJ bolted out along with the group-and the way Sven just said that, sent fear coursing through her veins, she was trying to remain calm but it was failing. On the inside she was threatening to have a break down. They only had more elevator to go up another 20 flight of floors and they’ll get to her.

MJ followed Sven and Sevin but as soon as she did, due to her wolf senses she smelled blood, she wasn’t sure if Sven picked it up due to his human nose. But she could.

Her pupils flickered and she screamed out in pure terror as her eyes welled.

That fucker.

THAT MOTHER FUCKER.

She bared her teeth and she bolted forward, pushing past Sevin even, she tried hunting down another elevator. Her eyes were filled with tears.

Down the hallway one of the squad members could see another elevator that would take them up another 20 floors.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:11 pm

IFHSJSJSJJDJSJS-)

Immediatly upon hearing MJ, the entire squad looked up only to see her bolt past them all. Sevin grew concerned, she couldnt smell jack shit she wasnt like Sven or MJ.

However Sven could very well smell the blood. He is more human than MJ at this point, but his sniffer was just as good- that was best ability after all.

They continued running until the squad saw another elevator, hopefully being the last one. Sevin kept her stoic look but anyone could tell she was extremely concerned- especially since the screams stopped- especially since MJ freaked over blood smell-...

Things werent looking too good.

The rest of the squad all piled into the elevator, and like last time, Sevin hit the top button, and they would wait until one of the two sniffers yelled out if the smell was coming from a particular floor.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:20 pm

( THE BEBESSSS I LOVE THEM ALL I SWEAR. )

MJ once she saw them find an elevator once again, she flew into the elevator along with them, thankful that the shifter kept it open. And once Sevin closed the doors, they immediately started going up.

The redhead saw Helen suited up and felt a good bit more secure, but she also saw Sevins concern which just freaked her out more. Sevin was never concerned like that..at least with a person that wasn’t Drew.

MJ’s chest rose up and down frantically as she gripped Svens large right arm. Her mind racing…she was beyond glad to have all of them here.

Her fingers trembled as she started thinking the worst.

Norman himself had already left by now, he had taken the helicopter to his meeting. Not really giving a damn on how he looked.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:45 pm

KSHCOWJSJSHSJHDKS-)

Helen had glanced over at MJ as she held onto Sven, she saw her heaving, and under her mask she had a look of sympathy- she knew she could t calm her right now- not until she knew that Kass was safe.

Sven had took a few whiffs, before yelling out yet again:

"NOW"

Sevin hammed the door open yet again, and they all ran out, expecting MJ to keep the lead in the front now as she did last time.

Drew especialy was hoping this was the last floor, she was already heaving but out of breathlessness.

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:11 pm

( THE BEBESSSS OMG. LOL SVEN MINDA LIKE A HUNTING HOUND RN BUT THE BEBE )

MJ once the group bolted out after Sevin punched the button, ran full speed ahead. She had tunnel vision right now, nothing else mattered. And when ended up getting in front of them, she went to work.

She lifted her nose to the air and she had the biggest in take of pure, iron stench. Mixed with Kass’s scent none the less. It made her pupils shrink. This was indeed the final floor that they had to go up to even though there were so many other floors above them.

MJ lead the way and practically blanked out, letting some of the wolf take over as she blurred past them all, her chest heaving up and down as her eyes watered. She was probably like the fastest track star on the planet due to how fast she was running right now to compare.

Once she followed the scent that kept getting stronger and stronger, her eyes widened in pure horror as she heard the Cannibal song by Kesha still playing.

Kass had a rather unique smell, one that was always gonna stick in her memory. Kass smelled like a cool clear night…it was soothing to her. But now…that scent was drenched in iron blood that made her gag.

She took a sharp left and skidded around the corner on all fours, only to quickly stand back up and to run back to the room that read 399.

And once she stood in the threshold, her face went absolutely pale.

And she let out a scream of p u r e terror and heart breaking agony. It was the l o u d e s t any of them would hear her scream in their entire lives. And the scream spoke words and worlds…

Sevin was right to be concerned.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:48 am

A A A A A A A I LOVE THAT POSTTTT-)

The group had followed MJ immediatly after she bolted infront of them, Drew sliding a little bit as she tried to make that sharp left turn a little, and upon reaching the door and hearing MJ scream, she went over with a stern face, expecting something absolutly brutal.

And it was...

Like MJ, once they were in the doorway, she saw it.

Kass, strapped to the table, covered in her own blood, she couldve sworn she still had a blade in her if she wasnt mistaken. Safe to say, Drew screamed bloody murder as well and covered her mouth. Sven and Helen both saw as well but were silent, Helen out of anger, Sven out of fear-

However they both went i to the room after a few seconds to check and make sure it was clear.

Sevin was the last to get to the door.

She stopped a little behind MJ and Drew, and just froze.

The sight of the table- the secures, the blood, the light-...

MJ and Drews screaming...

It was too familiar. All of it- her vision began to flash as her breathing slightly picked up. She stumbled backwards a bit and hit the wall, only to let herself slide down into a sitting position with one of her legs bent.

As much as she wanted to- she couldnt take her eyes off.

She was just stuck. Frozen. She wanted to help Kass, but everything was just too triggering.

She would stay by the wall for a good bit, she knew shed stay there for a while considering everybody was concerned with Kass. Hell she was more concerned with her too than herself- but unfortunoutly her body prohibited her from doing so.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:52 am

( THANK YOUUUU IM PROUD OF IT AND THE B A B I E S S S ALL OF THEMBB OMFG I L O V E THAT POST TOO OH MY HEART, AND NUHH SEVIN-)

MJ heard Drews scream and she tore her eyes away for a second, she herself had her mouth covered by both hands, her own eyes were over flowing with tears. God—she knew Drew was gonna be hurting and pissed too. And she found comfort in that…but her heart ached just the same,

That was basically Drew’s child right there.

She felt Sevin behind her and she was gonna check up-but she felt torn, her body was trembling…it felt like her own heart was ripped out of her chest. She shakily reached out and grabbed Drew’s shoulder to comfort her too, but her fingers were trembling. Her heart was pounding.

H-He…H-He MJ thought she then looked back at Kass, pain was beginning to be replaced with revenge. But she still hurt.

THAT SON OF A B I T. C H MJ thought, but it was a mixture of the wolf and herself. It was grainy and growly, even her own internal dialogue was grainy.

Kass was passed out by now, her breathing slow…she actually had no other utensils stuck in her, but the tray was still on her left side and that bloodied knife was the main weapon. Plus other things that Norman was gonna use, like a scalpel, other blades and needles. The poor thing practically looked like a corpse right now.

The speaker in the right corner of the room was still blasting the song nonstop.

“ Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter-patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a goner
Yeah, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer
I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch
Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood
Carnivore, animal, I am a cannibal
I eat boys up, you better run
I am cannibal (cannibal, cannibal, I am)
I am cannibal (cannibal, I'll eat you up, I am)
I am cannibal (cannibal, cannibal, I am)
I am cannibal (cannibal, I'll eat you up) “

The drums echoing around the room which prevented Delirium from activating and healing her since it was that loud. Behind Kass was computer screens, her Full Body hologram with the arms stretched out and the spider dna. A computer with the exact spider in a holographic form hopping around, also showing the dna strands of that test subject. The test subjects name was E239 green jeweled tarantula spider. On the right was a desk with a glass slide that still had a droplet of Kass’s blood underneath the microscope.

If Helen and Sven could see, Kass was sliced in the stomach, underneath the stomach near her hip where a nerve ending was. Her cheeks. Her arms And every where else that was a blank canvas for a bloody strike. She couldn’t take the pain and Norman leaving granted her a break. Her face was sticky and covered in it too, her hair drenched as her head hung.

But the screams woke her up, her eyes weakly opened halfway, she gurgled out in a confused fashion. Her vision blurry.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:32 pm

BAHCKWJDOSOSKS N U H THE POOR BEBE-)

Indeed, Drew did think of Kass as her child by now, especially after last night. And as soon as Kass opened her eyes, she ran over, and placed her hands out a bit, however not touching her in fear of hurting her:

"KASS... KASS STAY WITH ME HUN-"

Upon hearing that, Sven, who was on the other side of the table, actually for once grew a little bit enraged at what Norman had done to her. His breathing had picked up as he just stared, until he couldnt any longer.

Having a symbiote himself he knew the music was trapping Delirium, as Havoc was writhing inside as well.

In a fit of his own anger, he walked over, picked up the speaker in the corner, and in an enraged cry he threw it with all of his force onto the computer screens. Worst-case if that didnt shut off the speakers, he did go after its power source afterwards as well in his outburst.

Helen actually went wide-eyed and backed up hearing him yell like that- she had never experienced him be-... angry before... Frankly it kind-of scared her a little, however she didnt let it get to her as when she turned back to Kass, Drew was screaming:

"WELL DONT JUST STAND THERE, GET HER OUT OF THESE!"

Immediatly Helen unsheathed those giant metallic claws of hers and attempted a slash at the restraints with her own little cry.

Sevin was still silent and up against the wall, her vision still spotty and flashy from being triggered. She would be fine, shes just not having a blast, mentally.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:14 pm

( IM SORRY AND AAAAAAA THE. B A B Y Y Y Y S S S S ALL OF THEM I L O V E THAT POST OH MY HEART. )

The speaker was immediately ripped off the wall and thrown into the computer and being damaged on impact, as well as the screen. Stopping the music entirely.

The restraints being broken easily as well by Helen’s claws.

Kass looked up at Drew and tried to keep her eyes open. Seeing Drew brought a wave of relief over her…..she felt like she could rest now. Her body went limp too as she just stared up at Drew.

“ …..mom….” She wheezed out in such a labored fashion, her voice barely above a whisper. And upon hearing Sven’s outburst and the restraints being broken. She knew they were there…she just laid like a limp noodle right now and almost fell off the table. She kept her eyes on Drew right now.

MJ flinched upon seeing Sven throw that speaker box and just like Helen was a bit scared….none of them have ever seen Sven like that. It was…almost like looking at a different person. And upon seeing Helen and Drew were taking care of Kass.

MJ looked back at Sevin wondering where she went only to go wide eyed in worry.

Sevin!” MJ stammered and darted over to her only to kneel down beside her, she then placed a gentle hand on the shifters shoulder.

“ hey-hey hey look at me…look at me-“ MJ began, trying to get Sevin to look at her instead of the mess in front of her. MJ’s own eyes were still filled with tears too but she focused on Sevin now seeing as Kass was taken care of.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:25 pm

KDJSKJSSOSIS THE BABYYYYYSSSS-)

Meanwhile, Sven had been able to cut the loud music by his little fit which he calmed down from, and Helen finished slashing all of the restraints open.

Drew Heard her little murmer and her heart shattered:

"Yeah... Yeah its me honey... Its me... Come on come back... Its quiet now..."

The Raven was still in fear of touching her, she was doing her best not to hurt her, meanwhile Sven went around and began to rip other shit apart in a much calmer fashion, making sure a bunch of Normans shit was ruined.

He didnt care if it was easily replacable, he just wanted to ruin something of his in return, that being trashing and destroying everything in that room.

Now that the loud music had stopped Havoc also began to help, tendrils sprouting from his back to help wreck shit around them.

Sevin however, was still frozen, her cold eyes locked onto the room and her hearing was completely muffled, her breathing decently heavy-

Yet MJ made one of the bigger mistakes on Sevin's end- a gentle touch may work on Kass or Drew, but it did quite the opposite on Sevin.

She has never known gentle touch, all of her memorable life from HorNet-on she has only known the pain that touch can bring, thus when MJ put her hand on her shoulder, Sevins eyes widened and darted to look at MJ huffing with slightly-fear-ridden bared teeth, before not wasting a moment to violently swipe her hand away and bolt off in the direction they came.

She had ran all the way down and stopped at the elevator before she bent over and began to spam the button quickly, in fear of them catching up to her- She wanted out.

She wanted out now
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:45 pm

( THE POOR B A B Y OH MY GOD-NUHHHHH FOR SEVIN. AND AAAAAAA Y A A A S S SS S S S. FOR SVENN I L O V E THAT POST. )

MJ upon being swiped at caused her to jolt and jump back with wide eyes, the swipe didn’t hurt, but she saw the fear…she saw the bared teeth and she quickly realized her mistake. But her heart weighed heavy once she saw Sevin run off to the elevator and punched the button rapidly which allowed the door to open for her, granting her freedom.

The redhead reached out a bit on instinct only to feel extreme pity for Sevin, she just let her go….realizing that she couldn’t help much. She didn’t know how to comfort Sevin at all. Her own eyes even welled up ever so slightly seeing Sevin react like that….

“ i just wanted to help you…” she murmured to herself. She knew Sevin would come out of it eventually she really just wanted to help…however her attention was brought back to the room upon hearing Sven trash everything and her eyes widened.

She looked back at Sevin with a heavy sympathetic look before darting back into the room, she then returned to Kass’s side and did the same thing Drew was doing. She was thankful that Helen had cut her free too as she watched her. Her own hands hovered as well, also not wanting to hurt her.

Kass heard Drew’s words and she just closed her eyes only to grunt heavily, and once she felt the restraints be slashed off, she slid down a bit, leaving a trail of blood a bit. Drew had a very soothing voice, so it helped comfort her. As soon as the silence filled the air and the music was no more, Delirium immediately began working on repairing the wounds.

Her wounds slowly stitching themselves up with fresh skin.

MJ reached out and couldn’t resist touching Kass, she then tenderly cupped the side Kass’s head and gingerly ran her thumb over it in a soothing manner. Her own eyes welling up with fresh tears again. Her breath shaky…her heart broken.

Fuck Norman…

Kass felt MJ’s touch and she leant into it, her body was being healed now too as the destruction from Sven’s outburst was heard. Even that was comforting to her.

Thank you.” MJ Said, directing her voice towards Helen for breaking the restraints, her voice shaky and cracking. she’ll thank Sven once he’s done too. Everyone was gonna get a proper thanks after this bullshit.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:25 pm

ACKKKKKK THE BABYYYYY-)

Sevin, once the elevator open, slid herself into it, before jamming the bottom buttons.

As the doors slowly closed, she plastered her back against the wall, still heaving, before sliding down to sit yet again.

Upon the elevator reaching the bottom, the door had opened for her to get out, however when a strange man walked through, in her delusions she saw him as one of the executives rather than some complete stranger, and she ended up sprinting with another fear filled expression, freaking her out more.

Getting another elevator down- as soon as it opened and she saw the crowd of people and yet again- to her they werent random people- to her they were the HorNet workers, and as she crept out, she began to try and run past all of them, however once she was stuck on an escalator she jumped down instead, trying to evade everybody as she was continuing to become more and more mental from this trigger.

Upon her fall she fell to the ground, and some people crowded around her. Now she felt threatened- still seeing everybody as whitejackets.

She deliriously stoon herself up with a panicked expression and began to yell out at the people surrounding her:

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TAKE ANOTHER STEP YOU MOTHERFUCKERS- I WILL FUCKING CUT YOU ALL UP DONT T E S T ME-" She said as she turned herself around to address all of the worrying strangers.

She had somewhat lost it- right now to her, she was having a severe PTSD attack; reliving a traumatic experience- however to everybody else, she was a dangerous crackhead.

-------

After Sven had calmed himself down completely, he had stopped and caught his breath, Helen giving him and Drew a glance- the Raven herself was in tears for Kass once she saw her begin to heal up. She couldnt even speak she was so glad she was going to be alright.

Helen was just watching, retracting her claws back into her metallic suit once Kass was free'd and placing a concerned hand over her mouth watching her slide a little and leaving that blood trail.

However safe to say, everybody was glad she was healing up.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:50 pm

( EHEHE, BUT ALSO OOOOOP- I L O V E THAT POST OMFG. )

MJ looked over at Sven and furrowed her brows in concern for him, he never got angry, but seeing the machines trashed, made her happy.

She looked up at Drew and her heart broke more, she was trying to keep her own shit together and not have a mental break down but it was failing due to her hands shaking once more. She kept her sympathetic glance on Drew for a bit longer.

Kass practically took in a very sharp deep breath as things were finally starting to fully heal up. It would still take a long process. The crow was breathing rapidly as she tried to get air.

But it also looked like she was having a smalll panic attack, not anywhere near Sevins though. But she still felt safer knowing all of them there.

MJ noticed and her eyes darted towards her only to reach up and to tenderly hold the back of Kass’s head and to place a hand on her cheek as well. Practically cradling her head. Only to then lean down and to press her own forehead against the crows.

“ ssssh..ssssh…sssh, breathe, just breathe…listen to my voice okay? We’re all here. SvenDrew, Helen…me, Sevin was but-uh..she had a little issue..but she was here okay?….breathe in for two and out for two. Can you do that for me?” MJ asked, her voice soothing.

Kass felt the forehead touch and almost seemed to be immediately comforted by MJ’s presence combined with Drew’s. The reminder that everyone was here and that..he was gone. Helped greatly.

She took a few deep breaths, in for two…out for two.

In…and out, one….two.

The crows breathing slowed down over time in a steadier pace gradually.

MJ smiled softly in a shaky manner. Her thumbs rubbing gently on Kass’s head and cheek.

“ There we go…that’s it..” She soothed. “ want me to sing to you?” She offered.

Kass just nodded, her eyes closed.

“ Ah, and I don't hardly know her
But I think I can love her
Crimson and clover
Ah, now when she comes walking over
Now I've been waiting to show her
Crimson and clover, over and over
Yeah ah, my mind's such a sweet thing
I want to do everything
What a beautiful feeling
Crimson and clover, over and over “ MJ sang softly, her voice rich as amber and honey once more.

Kass upon hearing the familiar song, began to calm even more. Her breathing steady as she wasn’t panicking anymore.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:03 pm

JDJKSJSS THE B A B Y Y Y-)

Drew was in too many tears to properly communicate right now, however her voice was oh so soothing in the moment- it even started calming her down.

Especially for Sven. He stopped and just turned himself to face her and Kass, taking in the moment.

She was singing to her-... it reminded him of Harriet.

It reminded him of his mumma.

His brows slightly tilted upwards as her singing sparked a few memories of her- singing to him whike he clutched his princess blanket tight.

He longed to hear her voice again...

Just once...

The Helen perked up, getting a bit ancy; uneasy:

"Hey guys- lets get her out of here... I dont know when hell be back-"

--------

More people had gathered around her, recorded her- as she just kept becoming worse and worse, running around herself almost as her eyes were wide and wild with fear-ridden rage.

She continued to scream at all of them, yelling onscene profanities while occaisionally tripping over herself:

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME- GET-... ILL TAKE THAT TASER AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS YOU MANWHORE-" She cried at an old mad with a cane, mistaking it for one of the taser-sticks the whitejackets used.

Unluckily for her, those recordings get out places. People started sending them out into the internet, and sooner enough a few real whitejackets showed up, trying to rein in their escapee.

Suddenly Sevins wild enraged eyes locked onto them- she saw them just the same as everyone else except this time she was right. They actually were the real thing, which honestly freaked her out even more.

They shoved themselves into the circle of people, about eight of them, four with tasers, four with guns. Their attire and their weapons all in a sheen white.

"back up" they had demanded of the crowd: "code 6482- shes unstable" one had spoked into their microphone.

The four who wielded their poles had pointed them at her, and this just made her spiral quicker. As soon as they turned on the voltage and zapped the air near her, she flipped.

She jumped backwards, into one of the other poles which actually zapped her, causing her to yell and flinch away, only to bump into another one.

They were closing in on her, her breathing grew more intense as her teeth bared in fear.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:18 pm

( OMFGGG I L O V E THAT POST MY HEART FOR DREW AND SVENNN, AND O O O P P NUHHHH THE BEBE NO-I LOVE IT THOUGH. )

MJ noticed that Sven was calming down as well as Drew and that threw her for a loop, it took her aback actually but she was pleased that she could help them indirectly too somehow. She then heard Helen and nodded.

“ right--you’re right. “ MJ said, her voice more normal and somewhat put together, but on the inside she was just holding back so much shit. She’ll freak out later when they all got home.

“ hey baby I’m gonna carry you now okay sweetheart?…you okay with that?” She asked softly.

Kass nodded weakly “ y-yeah…and he’s at some form of a business meeting…he didn’t sound like he’d be back for a w-while…” she grunted.

Mj narrowed her eyes at that…her emerald eyes showing a form of pure hatred towards Norman as her personal vendetta increased. She just took a deep inhale only to nod shakily. She then scooped Kass up very slowly and gently in a tender fashion only to hoist her up.

Eventually she held her in bridal style and held her close with relative ease. Not caring if the blood got on her.

She looked over at Sven then at Drew “ you guys okay to head out?…” she asked softly. Her tone full of concern for the both of them, Helen seemed oddly calm…which was good in a way.

MJ however did. hear a few faint shouts, her brows furrowed they were oh so faint as she honed in on them…and they sounded like Sevin?…

“….Helen-“ MJ began, her tone turning serious as she tried to hone in on the screams and shouts.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:34 pm

JDJSKSJSKJSKSJS-)

Drew had eventually stopped blubbering upon the entire situation calming down- however she cleared her throat and tried to tone herself down as well.

Yes, Helen was infact oddly calm, she tended to stay a bit calm in more stressfull situations which yes was good in a way.

Helen and Sven both nodded at the question and Helen began to lead them out, Drew and Sven following behind too, until she heard MJ, and she froze:

"fuck..."

She then bolted as well.

The other two running after her, hopefully the redhead following with the injured Spider.

Meanwhile, Sevin was still getting thrown around like a toy between the four tasers. Until in her state she had enough, she ran at one of them, and despite being tased directly in the chest, her newfound adrenaline pulled her through and she tackled the guy, before grabbing the guys face with both of her hands and in a swift motion snapped his neck.

She was breathing heavily through her teeth, her eyes still wide, when she turned to pounce on one of the other tasers, until a few shots were fired from the whitejackets wielding guns.

That didnt stop her. She was too far gone now to be running. Her flight switched into a fight response, and she was going at it.

She pounced on the one that fired the gun, and began to tear him to shreds with her normal human nails, suprisingly doing lots of damage from the adrenaline rush- however a few of her fingernails ripped off in the process, causing some of her fingers to become bloodied.

The others with the tasers backed up as they still surrounded her. Still, she tried her best to fight, however she found herself getting a little bit lightheaded, causing her to slow down a bit.

Unfortunoutly that left her open for more attacks, as the tasers came back with full force, pulsing the burning electricity through her, she yelped and turned to strike them with an uppercut, however the whitejackets know her- even when unstable. They dodged her blows and returned the attack with more tasers.

They were wearing her down.

It was only then that the elevator doors opened for the squad to leave through.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:43 pm

( THE BEBEEE. BUT ALSO OOOP )

MJ did indeed run the best she could with the rest of the squad, she herself was worried about Sevins own safety and upon hearing and seeing Helen bolt Like that…she knew it was bad news. Hopefully they all arrived on time.

And once they all got into the elevator, she practically punched the first floors button rapidly.

“ cmon cmon cmon cmon -“ she rambled. She then blocked the door with her hip to let the rest of the squad in. Her eyes wide as she hoped to god Sevin would be alright before they get there…Alright as in not taken.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:15 am

JDJSISJS-)

The squad all piled into the elevator, Helen becoming more and more concerned- not realizing that when MJ said 'she had a little issue'- that meant she had an attack.

However none of them knew that whitejackets actually showed up..

Oh no- she may be unstable but she was not going down without a fight- or at least as much of a fight she could give.

The other tasers kept closing in on their circle, they kept tasing her, and she kept yelping, until the grabbed the muzzle of one taser and yanked it backwards, causing one of the whitejackets to go flying into the other aiming their pole, only for the both of them to tase eachother full force and pass out

One left.

More shots fired.

She ran and pounced at the last one with a taser, got tased in the process yet grapped the pole, yanked it out of their hand and flipped it around before placing her left hand on their shoulder and repeatedly jamming the taser into their abdomen harshly- stabbing them with it while it was on.

She let the body drop and wasted no time going after the ones wielding guns. More shots were fired- one of them had clicked instead of shot and that made her heart race-

A shoot, was a bullet

A click was a dart.

It went straight into her shoulderblade- however they would need more than one to bring her down.

The elevator doors quickly openes on the first floor, and Helen ran followed by Drew and Sven- Drew staying closer to Kass and MJ right now- out only for Helen to look past the crowd and for her heart to drop:

"Shes been hit-... shit"

Indeed, she was. Whotejackets were not very good shooters, however one of the first shots fired was one to shoot deep into Sevins upper-right side of her stomach.

Doublly worse that its in her stomach, as its the most scarred over on the Shifter. HorNet left it with chaos and permanent bruisings deep scars, and more- making her entire abdomen look like a mangled-mutated piece of her- Nevertheless making that entire area extraordinarily sensitive and vulnerable for her.

Her adrenaline was the only thing keeping her from feeling the pain in the momemt.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:42 am

( N U H THE BABYYYYY. I L O V E THAT POST THOUGHHH. )

MJ once everyone piled out wen’t wide eyed in horror hearing Helen and seeing Sevin shot..seeing the white jackets also.

She stared on in horror, her own mind being filled with guilt and regret.

This was all her fault, she thought Sevin was gonna make it out of the building in time and go back to the warehouse she didn’t intend for this to happen. She thought everything was gonna be okay.

But that’s just it…she didn’t think…her eyes welled up. She wanted to make it right she wanted to help.

That’s all she ever wanted, to help Sevin calm down…she squeezed her eyes shut and once she felt Drew beside her she sat Kass down at the Ravens feet.

Then cmon we can’t just stand here!!” MJ Said as she looked over at Helen, she didn’t know what was in the darts, if it were some form of knock out serum….or worse. Her claws unsheathed too, they were a brownish black and extremely sharp.

“ I honestly thought she’d make it home at this point and ware the panic attack off i didn’t—i didn’t think this would spiral like this-“ MJ admitted, her voice riddled with guilt.

It just went to show she still didn’t fully know Sevin yet..regardless of Sevin telling her past.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:16 pm

JFHKSSJKSKSKDWJSO-)

Meanwhile, Sevin had begun to stumble from the dart and from her shot wound, her teeth still bared trying to not look as frightened as she really was.

She had pounced on the one that had shot at her, and began choking him out, gripping his neck until her fingertips turned white as she stared him in the eyes with her own wild stare.

Helen heard MJ, and dashed in not a moment later- unsheathing her claws and shredding the second whitejacket.

Drew looked on and saw Sevin strangling the guy, and in fear of watching another death occur- she cried out in a terrified tone:

"SEVIN-!!"

In hearing her name, the frightened shifter looked up with bewilderment before another whitejacket ran up and kicked her; ramming his foot hardinto her stomach where she was bleeding from- seeping out of her white tanktop underneath her leather jacket.

She screamed bloody murder and rolled off- curling up and loudly groaning and heaving in agony
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:33 pm

( N U H THE BABY—-BISH GIVE HER A B R E A K OH MY HEART. I L O V E THAT POST THOUGHHH )

MJ upon seeing Helen dart out and attack, she did too, but upon hearing Sevin scream like that, seeing blood from her…seeing that whitejacket do that to her.

It made her snap, she let out a deep deep rumbling growl only to crouch on all fours and to lunge herself at that very white jacket only to shift.

Her skin flew off as deep brownish red fur sprouted from her arms and for her body to grow. She roared as she fully shifted into that beast and tackled that very Whitejacket only to aim a bite to its neck once it was pinned down. Her fangs sharp and full of rabid fury.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:56 pm

JFHSKJSKSJSKSJSISJD-)

That whitejacket was no match for werewolf, and was tackled and bit immediatly. The other whitejacket left grew startled and ran at MJ pointing his gun- however that gun was only filled with thr tranq darts made specifically for Sevin- meaning they wouldnt do jack shit on MJ.

Upon realizing it after they aimed a shot- they threw their gun on the ground and backed up in fear.

Sevin was still on the ground, holding herself and writhing in pain- her voice was naturally low, so her groans sounded loud yet also very grainy- meanwhile she was rapidly yet also shakily breathing as her attack still hadnt ended- everything just made it worse.

She squeezed her eyes shut as the blood from the gunshot wound spilled out of her like it was nothing- the kick having pushed in the bullet deeper, cutting into the soft flesh of her abdomen easily.

Sharp pains pulsated from the wound and out, and they wouldnt stop. It felt she was getting stabbed repeatedly- ten times worse.

HorNets guns were technologically improved a shit ton- meaning they could do some serious damage.

Luckily whitejackets cant shoot for shit, meaning it wasnt as bad as it couldve been- If it was a calculated shot- it would have killed her right then and there.

Sven wanted to go an help- yet he had stayed behind to protect Drew and the injured Kass god forbid anything were to occur.

Helen just kept ripping and slashing at the dead whitejacket in anger
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:04 pm

( I L O V E THAT POSSST HOLY SHIT AND NUHHH THE BEBE. )

MJ winced as she felt a sharp pierce in her back. She folded her ears and snarled like a hellhound only to turn around in a flash after having ripped the other guys throat out. Not caring about the actual bullets in the gun the Whitejacket had.

She then aimed a full body lunge in a lightning pace, her movements full with fury and anger.

Kass was fully healed herself by now she weakly looked over at Sevin and furrowed her brows. She didn’t want Sevin dying…even if she could die or…but today wasn’t the day. She then wearily outstretched her left hands fingers and laid them flat on the floor, only for Delirium herself to exit her host, purple tendrils snaked slowly in a cinematic fashion as they wrapped around each other and grew.

Eventually the Symbiote swarmed towards Sevin, hoping to give her aid and help heal her wounds. She didn’t know how fucked up Sevins body truly was, none accept for Helen.

The Symbiote slowly latched on to Sevin in a slow manner as to not startle her as much, it began its work on encasing her, and then tried to sink into Sevins body. It sensed Sevins pain, and the pain was one no human should ever have that much of.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:24 pm

JDBDKSKSOS OOOP- ANOTHER MISTAKE THERE-)

Sevin jumped even at the aliens slightest touch, and her eyes widened and looked towards it, despite refusing to move because of the pain.

However unbeknowst to the rest of the group- Sevins body physically could not accept a symbiote. HorNet had rewired her body and her functions entirely- her body did not behave the same way a normal human beings would- and because of this a symbiote could not thrive.

In other terms, should a symbiote try to sink itself into her body, it would be the equivalent of a person in space without a suit on- it lacked basic necesseties a symbiote needed- Havoc wouldnt even go near her.

Unfortunoutly, her body physically rejected Delirium.

This wasnt good.

Helen turned around and saw MJ's werewolf only to back up a few steps, seeing that all of the whitejackets were dead.

By now, most normal people had booked it since the killings began, and Drew was still up and away from the commotion with Kass and Sven.

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next