The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 26 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

JABDJWJAJSISJDJDKSKSK- ALSO WHAT NEXT I GOTS NOTHING ELSE FOR RN IN THIS MOMENT UNLESS U WANNA CONTINUE THIS BIT NHEHEHEHE-)
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 26 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Sun May 05, 2024 11:43 am

DOOR AKDJSJSJSJS AND EVENTUALLY WKEHDJHWKSJDKS HELENS STILL A LITTLE OFF ABT IT)

Drew stoon in the hallway from the fromt door and smiled sympathetically upon being acknowledged. She began to walk inwards now towards the kitchen:

"Aw thanks girlie- yeah I need a drink... Pain in my ass that one is..."

She then looked iver and walked over to her flytraps on the counter, all four of them with open mouths:

"Its alright, dont worry i got it"

She then began her usual routine, feeding them mealworms etc.

She still held concern for Kass- she hadnt heard the entire song so she had not knows what it was about entirely.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 05, 2024 11:59 am

( FAIR BUT THE BABYYYY AND OKI )

MJ smiled and nodded as Drew headed towards the flytraps, she then raised her eyebrow.

“ was she that bad?” MJ scoffed in a playful joking manner “ let me guess she wouldn’t sit down and you’d have to force her to stay put?” She asked with a grin “ but is she okay though…?” The redhead asked with genuine concern towards Sevin, she’d never forget those screams.

Kass locked eyes with Drew she was relieved to have her back, but once she locked eyes and spotted the Ravens concern, her own concern was seen, and she silently mouthed the words “ not good “ with a slow shake of her head.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun May 05, 2024 12:33 pm

JFHSJSJSISOSSJSK THE BABIESSS-)

Drew huffed:

"The asshole wanted to go to the bar and i made her stay put and threw her a bottle of whiskey."

She stopped and looked over, glad that someone other than her had concern for the shifters wellbeing for once:

"Yeah, shell be alright. Just a royal dick right now- i dont bame her...

She did want me to thank you guys- and she asked if you were alright-" She said, motioning towards Kass.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 05, 2024 12:41 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA THE BEBE BUT HELP-)

MJ snickered “ sounds like her, but good that’s good to hear.” She said as she looked back at the Raven, Sevin had a family now of course they’d care. She then had a small knowing grin at the dick part, that’s how Sevin was it wasn’t unexpected.

However, both of Kass and MJ’s gaze softened upon hearing that Sevin wanted to thank them. And that was big in of itself.

“ Thank?” Kass murmured as she made her way down the stairs, her gaze softened “ tell her don’t worry about it we’re just glad she’s okay.” She said, her voice sincere. But the thanks meant a lot still.

However the last part caught her off guard.

‘ doesn’t sound like a friend when you put it like that ‘ Reedly’s voice echoed.

Kass smiled and nodded “ other than a mess in the police station this morning I’m fine, better now actually. “ she murmured “ tell her I said thanks?” She added, she then headed towards Drew again and leant on the counter as she watched the flytraps, her gaze soft.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun May 05, 2024 12:57 pm

AWWWWWWW- ALSO SRY FR TYPO I HAVE A BANDAD N MY THUMB-)

Drew gave a nod at the first part, and chuckled at the response:

"She wont believe that but ill let her know"

She then perked up concernedly:

"Huh-? You alright what happened?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 05, 2024 1:10 pm

( ITS ALL GOOD I DIDNT DETECT ANYTHING LOL )

Kass smirked slightly at the ‘ she won’t believe it ‘ part. Only to sigh heavily in a huffing fashion as she kept her eyes on Drew’s flytraps.

“ Svens family drama basically. “ she commented “ he’s got a dick brother and a whore of a father that I had the ‘ pleasure ‘ of meeting. Never thought I’d see Noah’s face again. Felt good to get the rage out to be honest.” She huffed.

“ oh and….” She began she looked towards Drew “ the station caught a whitejacket straggler…he was alive somehow and they had him restrained. I tried to keep Reedly off of Sevins track…..but the bastard basically outright spilled a few things, some form of a 0007 code and a mention of a tape? “ she explained.

point being I couldn’t lie to Reedly about Sevin anymore. I had to tell her. But I m a d e her keep her Word of Not saying anything. We agreed on no secrets Drew..I-I needed the job.” Kass explained, but her voice small and stammery.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun May 05, 2024 1:26 pm

KDJSJSJSK-)

Drew furrowed her brows on what Kass had said about Sven. She hadnt fully gotten to know him so she was a little concerned but not a whole lot as if it were MJ or Kass:

"Oh... im sorry- im glad youre alright though..."

However she stopped cold. Her eyes widened and she tensed up:

"0007? you mean P.0007?"

She turned herself around to face them entirely:

"Thats her patient number from HorNet... they kept tapes of everything... those shouldve been burned in the fire-"

She gave a worried glance at Kass, before she cleared her throat nervously:

"You musnt tell Sevin about this- Not Reedly- nothing. If she finds out-..."

She didnt want to continue- ir think if what would spill shoukd she continue
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 05, 2024 1:49 pm

( O O O O P I LOVE THAT POST THOUGH THE BEBE )

Kass nodded to confirm she was okay, giving a small smile.

However—Kass and MJ both simultaneously went cold at Drews words, the crow was wide eyed and fear immediately went through her system.

MJ was scared shitless too. Her stomach dropped and her jaw was open.

Kass’s heart was pounding.

Patient number? T a p e s?….

Oh my god….

The crow was just staring wide eyed as she froze like statue, hearing what Sevin would do or could do freaked her out.

“ I won’t I swear-I—“ she stammered “ i just—“ she then looked down.

God if Sevin ever found out what she did she’d be d e a d.

MJ glared at Kass “ the hell did you do?!” She half snapped, they were now in a huge ass mess!

Kass flinched “ I was caught between a rock in a hard place Mary Jane! I tried to protect her alright?!” Kass snapped back as she looked back at the redhead.

MJ scoffed and stood up “ tried? Kass all you did was give information to a c o p! You know how they are, the whitejackets could get Reedly too and kidnap her or something and force information out if she gets too nosy!” MJ argued.

Kass narrowed her eyes and pointed at MJ now.

“ DONT you dare talk about Reedly like that! She’s a woman of her word she won’t out Sevin like that! “ Kass snapped, but her brows furrowed. Fuck MJ was also right if Reedly got too nosy..

She then looked back at Drew “ a-are the WhiteJackets really capable of doing that?” She stammered.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun May 05, 2024 5:41 pm

JDHSSSSSKJSJSOSK-)

Drew was silent as she watched with a blank gaze at the duo argue.

She was caught in her tracks by that- Sevin would kill her too if she found out-

But Kass had a point, however now she just had to hope and pray Sevin never finds out.

Drew then gulped as she was addressed again, and she looked up at Kass hesitantly from across the room, only to slowly begin slightly nodding her head, all while keeping her gaze.

HorNet was a hideous group- they usually always got what they wanted and they had their own ways of getting around their issues.

They also had their own ways of getting volunteers.

After all, it was still a big mystery how Drew became so filthy rich...

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 05, 2024 6:35 pm

( IM S O R. R Y, DREW-D U D E I L O V. E THAT POST ITS SPOOKY )

Kass saw the slow nod, and her heart dropped. Her face went cold…she felt the weight of what she did.

She put Reedly in danger as well as Sevin. This was all her fault.

She knew that look, and she fucked up. Big time.

MJ saw the Look and her eyes widened too but she just shot Kass a scolding glare, she was not happy with her, not one bit. She huffed through her nose at how stupid Kass acted.

Kass just stood there now, what was she supposed to do…lie? How many more lies could she spew…especially for Hornet and Sevin.

Kass just practically stood there now with a heavy look of regret on her face. She seemed to be staring at nothing…just spacing out.

She tried…and she failed a g a i n.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun May 05, 2024 6:55 pm

HHHHJDJFJSJSKDJDKSJ-)

Drew cleared her throat to end the awkward silence all three of them felt and she huffed:

"allright.... just- keep tabs on Reedly, make sure nothing happens to her... and Kass-"

She paused as she looked over in silence for a second:

"she does not speak. She cannot speak on this. If she opens her mouth... youll have to get rid of her."

She paised again and took a breath:

"And I dont mean that as cut contact..."

Drew held massive worry in her throat however she was so dead serious.

Alot of shit was on the line for Reedly-

Kass fucked up big time.

---------

After a few minutes, the Lioness yawned and began to open her eyes only to realize where she was.

She blinked and sat herself up and off of Sven whilst rubbing her eyes with her hands:

"...Sven-?"

Sven sat up and huffed- with a little sympathetic smile on his face:

"Again, your idea."

She let out a disappointed sigh for herself before Sven broke in again:

"You know I'd never do something like this if you didn't want to-"

"thats the thing Sven... im- its complicated..."

Svens little smile faded as he exhaled:

"Helen-"

"Not now... please"

Sven shut himself up as soon as Helen asked that of him, and he silently slunk back against the headboard as Helen got up out of bed.

She was completely torn. She stopped for a second- and looked over her shoulder to glance at him- honestly she looked like she was about to cry- however she didnt and she just up and left the room without a word, leaving Sven alone.

This whole ordeal just made him feel more like shit- he was hurting more too, he didnt know what to do.

Helen soon got out her phone and texted MJ:

(NEW MESSAGE) Helen: hey are u free to chat- i dont know what else to do
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 05, 2024 8:07 pm

( O O O O O O O PPPPPP I FUCKING L O V E THAT POST HOLY SHIT. AND THE B A B I E S. )

Kass heard that, all of it and she just…remained frozen. Cut contact…that type of cut contact.

She was pale as she felt her eyes water but she didn’t cry. She was horrified..mortified at what she’s done.

She should have just kept fucking silent.

‘ otherwise how can I trust you?’

Those words echoed in her head, and it felt like a dark void opened up underneath her. She clenched her teeth, her hands turned into fists.

She was so fucking stupid.

She nodded but she herself couldn’t speak, it was her sign that she understood. The crow turned around and she began making her way towards the door of the house.

She then grabbed her phone from her pocket and began texting Reedly.

KASS ( NEW MESSAGE ) : we need to talk. N o w. Just you and me make sure you’re a l o n e and I mean it. Meet me at the train tracks.

She hit sent and she bent down to put her shoes on.

MJ heard all of that and she was extremely worried, but above all else pissed for her partners sloppiness. And worried for Reedly’s safety.  She glared at the crow one last time then looked down and took out her phone.

Her temper was put aside and she nodded as she leant against the couch.

MJ ( NEW MESSAGE ): hell yeah girl I’m free. Been expecting you.

She hit sent, the last part was meant to be playful as she gave a knowing smirk, but she went to her normal calm aura.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun May 05, 2024 9:43 pm

Reedly at this point was passed out on the rooftop. Alastor had left her be- honestly a miracle for their case- if it were anyone else theyd be their dinner.

She squeezed her eyes as she let out an exhale- finally waking up from her phone buzzing. The bruises on her neck still widely visible and purple- however when she opened her eyes and pulled out her phone, her eyes widened and she gulped.

This didnt sound good...

(NEW MESSAGE) Reedly: b there soon

--------

(NEW MESSAGE) Helen: lol sounds a bit sketchy when u say it like that but thank u sm, where u wanna meet?

Helen was getting ancy now- she was sitting in the kitchen meanwhile Sven was still contemplating their situation getting out of bed as well.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 05, 2024 9:50 pm

( THE BEBEEE IM GLAD SHE OKI THO OOF )

Kass had her shoes on by now and she swung the door open, only to slam it shut. And upon feeling her phone buzz she looked down at it and then put her phone away.

KASS ( NEW MESSAGE ): liked this message

She then broke into a full on run, Reedly was right it wasn’t a good thing..

And to be extra safe, she pulled her phone out again.

KASS ( NEW MESSAGE ): once you get to the train tracks, there’s a chunk of a wooden door and an odd shelter type structure built in a ways down, I’ll be in there.

She then hit sent and put it in her pocket. That hideout was the safest spot for Reedly and her to talk right now. It was remote enough.

The crow just kept running.

———

MJ Read it only to snicker, she then typed rather quickly.

MJ ( NEW MESSAGE ): Starbucks?

Coffee shops were rather calm plus they could get something there too.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun May 05, 2024 10:01 pm

KDJSKSJSKZJ-)

(NEW MESSAGE) Reedly: *Liked message*

Now all she had to do was figure out how to get the hell down from here-...

--------

(NEW MESSAGE) Helen: sounds good, see u there in 5

Helen snapped her phone away and began to put her shoes on as well- not even bothering to get changed.

Sven walked out- a worried expression on his face as he watched helen from the little hallway:

"...-Helen"

"Not now- going out and meeting MJ for a bit. Sorry-"

She then quickly hopped up from her spot and quickly left through the door- Sven letting out another hurt exhale.

He was trying to communicate- She was avoiding it.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 05, 2024 10:09 pm

( THE BOIII NUHHHH )

Eventually after a long time and some mild swinging to get there faster out of sight, Kass eventually found herself at the small hideout her old gang used to be in. She was now pacing back and forth holding her head breathing deeply a few times only to then take out something she picked up along the way.

She opened her other pocket and grabbed a box of cigarettes, only to pop one into her mouth and to swiftly grab the green lighter and to light it.

The orange flame flicking smoothly as the cigarette was lit. She then closed her eyes as she took in a deep inhale, the smoke filling her lungs.

It was soothing…comforting. No wonder why Sevin drank.

She then grabbed the cigarette with her right hand and exhaled a huge cloud of smoke slowly, feeling the nicotine course through her veins. She just stood there with her eyes closed as she waited for Reedly.

The words from Drew repeating in her head like a broken record.

———

MJ beamed seeing the text and she got up and gingerly sat the guitar against the side of the couch.

“ hey girl I’m gonna meet Helen at Starbucks for a bit, don’t wait up on me. “ she announced cheerfully, she then trotted over to the door as she put her shoes on and gave Drew a wave as well.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun May 05, 2024 10:19 pm

IDJS-)

Drew raised her brows and forced a little smile:

"Oh, okay- have fun girlie"

She wanted to be in a brighter mood- but with this new information it just dragged her down.

Meanwhile Helen was already sitting at a table, without a drink however waiting for MJ, rapidly bouncing her knee up and down in rapid pace.

--------

Reedly had eventually after a few minutes arrived, incredibly sorr and her body aching all over from yesterday. She was rubbing the back of her neck in an exhausted manner as she approached Kass:

"...you called-?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun May 05, 2024 10:28 pm

MJ noticed the forced smile and she frowned, she hated that…she felt bad for the raven, her eyes held a look of heavy sympathy in them before nodding and opening the door and heading out.

Yeah she was pissed.

The redhead took one last glance at Drew as if to add on to her apology belfre closing the door and with that, she ran off to meet up with Helen.

She grabbed her phone and texted Helen again.

MJ ( NEW MESSAGE ): omw

————

Kass was currently pacing about still and she whipped her head towards Reedly only to furrow her brows as she saw the bruises. Her heart ached…that was Noah’s doing.

Oh my god… Kass thought.

Her eyes held this heavy concern for a moment as they locked on but she quickly resumed to panicking as she started pacing back and forth. She took the cigarette out of her mouth.

“ I fucked up Reedly, I fucked up!.” She rambled.

“ I should’ve just fucking kept my mouth shut-“ she rambled “ The hornet info—all of it, you gotta stay silent you hear me? You gotta stay silent and n o t speak a word or I’ll lose you and I can’t fucking lose another friend! Not again! And this time it’s really gonna be my fault!” She said with a raised voice as she rambled and pointed at the cop.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon May 06, 2024 6:09 am

Helen picked up her phone at the table only to read the notif, and put her phone back down on the table and resumed her leg bouncing.

What im I gonna say- how am I gonna do this... like- where do I start... shit

-----------

Reedlys eyes widened as she groaned a bit tiredly to herself, taking another step forward:

"Woah woah- calm down, huh? Kass I told you id keep my mouth zipped- if you spilled id for sure get fired so I get it- jesus... your 'friend' on your ass about it?"

Reedly honestly didnt understand any of it- she didnt know the lines any of them were willing to cross- she didnt understand the whole not-entirely-human aspect of it too- shed have to get used to it.

She was also really starting to not like Kass's little 'friend'- she knew she was bad news waiting to happen if thats the first way she was described.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 06, 2024 11:51 am

( OKAY BUT AWWWH I LOVE HER ISTG THE BEBE )

MJ eventually opened the door and placed a strand of her hair behind her ear and just kinda took a deep breath to get air back in her lungs. She then sauntered over to Helen as soon as she spotted her, she gave an energetic wave.

“ Hey girl! “ she greeted. However she caught that leg bounce once she arrived and she had a sympathetic look to her.

It’s really eating at you isn’t it… MJ thought sympathetically.

———

Kass heard the calm down bit and she listened to Reedly, her breathing was a bit rapid and she was holding her own tears back from earlier.

She tried to calm, she tried to listen.

“ I k-know..i k-know you said you would but it’s really dire this time. I had no idea how fucked up the hornet people really are..and no, not yet but she will be if she catches wind of what I did. And Reeds…i mean it, if you don’t stay silent..I’m gonna h-have to cut you off, and I don’t m-mean the cut communication type. “ she began, her voice shaky.

“ my other friend ( Drew ) told me, and trust me she means well..I—look—besides that, the hornet group can kidnap you..they can force shit out of you if you get too nosy, they can hurt you. And get my other friend ( Sevin )at the same time. And I don’t want that happening…” she said, her voice trying to stay calm still.

But she was scared shitless of this…of all the consequences that could happen because she caved and told Reedly.

‘ otherwise how can I trust you ‘

That….that was what made her crumble. It was repeating in her head along with everything else.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon May 06, 2024 1:57 pm

AWHAHAJSHHSHWHHZZ THE B A B Y Y Y S -)

Helen looked up and forced a little smile as a greeting:

"Heyy girl, how are you?"

--------

Reedly just stood and listened- honestly still half-asleep but she heard every word.

Her brows furrowed as she took it all in- as she realized what Lass meant by 'cut off'.

She was frankly speechless- stutter-mumbled a bit to herself before she truely spoke:

"Kass-"

She wanted to say she understood- but all that came out was:

"I know"

Then, as she slowly reached down into her back pocket, she pulled out a little white card with a simple hornet in the middle.

"i stopped by my place to get something to eat before I came- my house was broken into and trashed. This was left on my bed.

meaning they tried to kill me last night, Kass"

If Alastor hadn't left Reedly up on that rooftop passed out- she wouldve been silenced by HorNet.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 06, 2024 3:00 pm

( BISSSSHH THAT MADE MY HEART S T O P I FUCKING LOVE THAT POST ONE OF MY FAVORITES BY F A R BUT THE BABY OMFG. )

MJ noticed the forced smile and she held even more sympathy, she sighed slightly out of concern as she walked over, she then slid into the booth that Helen was sitting at and she laid her arms on it.

She looked Helen directly in the eyes.

“….i know.” She said softly, her voice calm and soft as to not freak Helen out. “…you and Sven did something didn’t you?” She asked, she wanted to get right to the point without any funny business. But her eyes still held a shit ton of sympathy for Helen. She knew what that felt like in a way.

———

Kass froze and her eyes were just glued on to the hornet card, her mind was freaking out on the inside and just going haywire as she listened.

They already tried to kill Reedly…they…they already tried…her eyes were just glued on the cursed white card.

Your fault a little voice echoed in her head.

they’re both in danger and it’s y o u r f a u l t.
What happened to ‘ never again’ ? And here she is, holding that damned card.

It wasn’t Deliriums voice but her own scolding one.

She squeezed her eyes shut and she felt two things, she wanted to shred that card…to rip it apart. But the guilt was eating away at her.

I’m sorry.” Kass choked out, only to slowly get down on to her knees and to cover her face.

I’m so, s o s o r r y. ” Kass choked out.

How was she gonna keep Reedly safe now?? Hornet already knew Reedly’s house  number, and from her past experiences with the whitejackets and with the information given from Drew.

She didn’t want to cut Reedly off. She wasn’t gonna do that..not even if Drew said so, or if Sevin would find out.

She can n e v e r do that.

She squeezed her eyes shut and fought to keep calm. But it was impossible knowing what happened.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon May 06, 2024 3:31 pm

JDHSJJSJSJS-)

Helen was silent as she immediatly averted her eye contact upon MJ outrightly admitting that she knew, however her eyes couldnt help but glaze over.

Her voice wavered as she spoke smaller as well- however before she did she let out a tiny slow silent nod as she looked down at the table:

"I-... I dont know what else to do..."

She paused as she shut her eyes:

"I've tried avoiding and ignoring but I- i just cant- im desperate-"

-------

As soon as Reedly heard Kass begin apologizing, she sighed and gave the tiniest breathy chuckle as she walked over to her and knelt by her:

"No- no it wasnt your fault- the guy we had in the infirmary went AWOL, i was the first one to talk to him, he knew my face. It wasnt you, honestly the shift you said earlier yesterday is the reason why im not freaking out more."
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon May 06, 2024 3:51 pm

( THE BABIESSS THE BOTH OF THEM )

MJ felt that amount of sympathy grow more as she saw how vulnerable Helen was being, she stayed silent and listened her face showing a mutual understanding albeit Helen’s case was different.

She hummed and looked down at the table…desperate.

Desperate….

“ when—you did that thing, whatever it is that you did, how’d…it make you feel?…” she ventured, she wanted to get to Helen’s side of things and feelings and maybe she can help that way. “….before you decided it was a bad thing, how did it make you feel?…” she added, her voice soft and empathetic.

———

Kass heard that and she froze again she looked up at Reedly, she remembered that Reedly needed help with the whitejacket to get him to talk, so it made sense…and it d i d sound like the Whitejacket went a bit awol. It was unexpected of him to just outright spill things.

And when Reedly said shift she assumed she meant Sevin.

She tried to use the logic in brain but her eyes were still holding back tears.

“…..makes sense.” She choked out as she swallowed some of her own saliva. But she was glad Reedly wasn’t freaking out anymore, she was beyond glad about that. But having Reedly actually believe all of this was…it was something.

“……i just…” she began “ just promise you’ll be extra fucking careful from now on and if you need help call me. I cant fail again I won’t.” She said, her own voice sounding a bit desperate. “ I’m not losing anymore people.”

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon May 06, 2024 3:59 pm

KEJOSSO AWWW-)

Helen scoffed with a little sad-smile as she thought back:

"...I felt safe... ever since Copper I felt safe- and warm... oh, I loved it" she said with a sympathetic smile towards herself:

"but thats just it- i cant... i just cant-

Copper broke me and no way in hell will I ruin Sven..."

Helen hadnt told anyone else about Copper yet- however she tended to forget in this moment- right now she was just desperate for help- advice

For answers

-------

Reedly huffed through her nose and gave a genuine sympathetic smile as she patted Kass's shoulder:

"...yes ma'am. Dont worry about me, im used to people wanting me dead im a cop in New York- i mean cmon. I can handle myself. Dont sweat it, spider"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next