The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:48 am

Literally as the title says I got nothing fancy for it aaa-

Characters

Sven aka Havoc: @/Soapster

Kass aka Black-Spider: @/Checkmate

Black Cat: @/Checkmate

Kingpin: @/Checkmate

Helen: @/Soapster
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:59 am

Kass was currently sticking to one of the skyscraper building in New York, her back was facing the wall as she used the soles of her feet to stick to it. She was currently mask-less as her black medium length hair was blowing slightly in the slight breeze.  

She was holding her phone as it reported the current robbery at a jewelry store a few blocks away. As if to emphasize things even further Kass heard an explosion two blocks away from her causing her head to perk up and go wide eyed.  

The heroin then sighed angrily. Only to then grab her mask and pull it on her head and over her face with ease. This week had been rough for her…crime never seemed to rest. She was at her wits end almost.

“ Can I ever get a fucking break?..” Kass growled to herself as she put her phone away. She then pressed the palms of her hands to the building and lunged herself off of it. Tiny bits and pieces of glass followed her fingers and heels. She then did a fancy front flip and dived down, picking up speed as she did only to thwip her wrist out and shoot off some webbing.

The webbing latched on to a current building and made her swing forward at a high velocity towards the chaos. Her anger however…was slowly rising…and that would prove to be dangerous.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:00 pm

EEEHEHEEH)

Sven had just gotten out of the shower in his tiny apartment, his head quickly hitting the top of the showerframe. Thats what you get for being seven feet tall. He let out a little groan and rubbed his head before ducking his upper body to fit out of the shower door, towel wrapped tightly around his waist.

i smell bad guys

“good for you.”

“…”

come onnn. please!

“no”

WHY

“I just got out of the shower and you already ate!”

this time im making the decisions. We will go and eat bad guys.

“NO-“

Suddenly Sven shifts into a giant darkish-golden symbiote, Havoc. Standing two feet taller than his original height, he is three times stronger than his host. Sven being the giant he already is, makes the stronger male symbiote more powerful than ever in regards to strength. However, Havoc actually does still respect Sven, and after beasting out in his symbiote form, gently goes out the door and shuts it quietly, down the apartment stairs and out the main entrance, before chaotically booking it towards the explosion.

Havoc does also respect his host enough to blur out, and basically childlock Svens vision, so he is spared the hurtful, gorey scenes Havoc likes to get into.

Havoc jumps and tears on building surfaces towards the explosion. He also senses some company along the way.
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:04 pm

( Y A S S OMFG I LOVE THEM BOTH THE BOIS )

Kass had eventually made it to the crime scene and landed on a near by building in her spider like crouch, only to glare at the scene. Studying it before she attacked.

Kingpins men were in a shoot out with the police, there were about thirty of them and they all brandished high tech weaponry. Some even had Hightech shields that could do lots of damage. There were two giant robots with machine guns for arms as well.

“ go get outta here! Get the Cargo to the boss, he won’t like it if we fail! “ One kingpin goon said as he ushered two other goons to leave who were holding a giant crate of priceless and pure diamonds.

The two goons ran off with the crate as ordered. The others stayed behind in the shoot out.

Kass narrowed her eyes, her anger rising. Normally she’d take a smarter approach but not today. She aimed some webbing at the jewelry store building and swung herself over, only to let go and do a fancy back flip in the air before landing in her battle ready pose. Her claws unsheathing sharply.

“ Alright you fuckers, gonna explain why you interrupted my me time? “ Kass growled. Her voice a bit deeper and angrier, indicating her Symbiote had increasing influence on her already.

The head kingpin goon whipped his head around and went wide eyed.

SpiderWoman! The boss warned us about her; get her! “ The head goon ordered sharply and almost immediately the others opened fire on Kass.

Kass narrowed her eyes yet again.

“ Not talking huh? Aight fine, I’m fine with the hard way. “ she growled, then dashed forward on all fours, looking like a panther as she ran, only to dodge the bullets with ease as she flipped and spun around.

Eventually, Kass got to her first enemy with a fast lunge. She grabbed his head, and just as she did, she sensed another enemy rushing up behind her. So in mid air, she wrapped her legs around the second enemy, and while still having a hold on her first enemies neck.

Kass spun around in a lightning speed with fury, dragging the two along with her which left them stunned. Only to then swing both of them rather harshly head first into the ground with a loud ‘ smack! ‘ causing them to be blacked out.

Kass then crouched again, only to then dart at the others with fury.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:23 pm

EEEHEHEHEHE BADASS BEBEEEEE)

Havoc jumped building by building until finally hearing the shootout, they stopped.

They scanned the area, seeing all of the high techy geared goons in the shootout, yet also seeing the Black Spider in the midst of it all.

She was fighting the bad guys, thus Havoc concluded she wasnt a bad guy, which ultimatly made him a little bit upset, as he was fairly hungry.

Havoc targeted a large group within the shootout nearing behind the spiderwoman. He jumped and with a large crashing land, he landed on two of the goons, opened his mouth and let out a triple-voiced symbiote scream, before grabbing one with a stretched tendril arm, bringing him back quickly and in one fell swoop, bit the entire upper half of his body clean off, and ate it, then proceeding to lunge a bit farther from the spiderwoman as he had targeted his next few villains.

The many tendril-like spikes like those of Riot, covered Havocs back and shoulders, they rattled a little bit in anger before Havoc jumped, mid-jump, his tendril arm formed a giant solid hammer, and smashed it into the ground, knocking the rest if his victims off their feet, as well as completely crushing two.

Havoc flicked his tongue out of his mouth and licked his teeth in a crazed manner, he was having a blast.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:01 pm

( OOOP- Y A S S S RIGHT BACK ATCHA BADASS BEBE BOI I LOVE THE HAMMER. )

Kass, or also known as Black-Spider went wide eyed once she felt another presence, she had no time to react at all. She whipped her head around to see Havoc practically save her from the big group just in time before the beast created that giant Symbiote hammer and smashed the ground.

The heroins eyes widened and the shockwave of the hammer made her unsteady, causing her to grunt and almost fall over but she kept her balance.

Kass was left dazed as she watched Havoc, her white spider eyes wide.

“ holy shit—-“ she stammered. She…didn’t sense no malice from the beast…but she still felt an off energy…yet a familiar off energy.

Another one.

A deep raspy voice was heard in her head, causing Kass to go wide eyed in disbelief as she watched the golden Symbiote.

Kass just nodded to the voice, she was left in awe as she watched Havoc. However this left room open for another attacker. The criminal got back up from the hammer attack, even though it left him dazed.

The goon charged at Kass and aimed his gun with a battle cry.

Kass’s Spider sense went off, causing her to whip her wrist behind her and fire off some natural webbing at the man’s chest without even looking back. Only to then yank the criminal forward and for her to give a spinning round house kick to his head with another loud smack, causing the man to black out once again. This time, Kass fired off from both wrists and webbed up the man in a nest so he wouldn’t get back up.

Kass then looked up at the Symbiote again with wide eyes.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:51 pm

EEEEE)

Havoc roared yet again as he devoured four other men, and impaled two men in the chest at once and flung them into the building across the street. There was one more goon who held a policewoman at gunpoint, looking directly at Havoc, in which Havoc was finally still, looked him dead in the eyes and gave an irritated toothy smile.

“STOP THIS HAVOC YOU DISGUSTING BEAST-“

His left arm formed into a tendril, one that struck its way into the ground, through the concrete, ran to the goon from underneath the street and emerged, crashing out of the concrete and wrapping around the goons foot.

”I am Havoc”

“H-HEY… WAI-“

He didnt have time to finish. Havoc yanked his arm tendril back, and the goon went crushing into the now narrowly open concrete tunnel, breaking every single bone in his body before Havoc pulled up a pile of squishy flesh on his end. He opened his mouth and ate it in seconds.

“mmm… human tenderloin”

Suddenly, the giant golden symbiote gave a quick accidental glance at the Spiderwoman, before bolting on building surfaces into an alleyway a block or so down the road, where Havoc shifted back into Sven, who was now covered somewhat in blood, towel still tightly wrapped though. It was his only piece of clothing at the moment.

“I JUST TOOK A SHOWER- YOU-… RRRRRAAGH”

Havoc laughed inside of Svens mind, his hunger now satiated for a time being.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:38 pm

( Y A S I LOVE THAT POST AND OOP-HE SAID I INSTEAD IF WE YASS )

Kass was left speechless as she watched the entire scene of carnage play out. Her eyes were wide in her stupor. Seeing this….creature devour the first round of men….almost reminded her of her own hunger…her own Symbiote. She felt herself get twitchy at the sight of Havoc devouring the last criminal. But she shook her head.

Something that caught her attention though…was when Havoc said ‘ I ‘ instead of ‘ we ‘. Which immediately struck her with a sense of….dread. A sense of power from the other male Symbiote. A sense of…..completion, true symbiosis.

Upon seeing Havoc stick his tendril through the ground her eyes widened even more a she backed away to get a better look at the chaos. She was…struck with a sense of fear once she saw the beast yank the human through the ground. Her heart was pounding fast as she stood alert and watched Havoc devour him.

And once Havoc locked eyes with her for a split second, her own terrified white eyes stared dead into his before the beast darted off.

Kass, remained in a dazed like state as she watched Havoc run off, she didn’t realize she was in a fear filled trance until Deliriums voice snapped her out of it.

He’s completed….fuller……interesting…

She rasped in Kass’s mind.

Kass snapped out of it only to shake her head, taking in a gasp of air that she didn’t realize she was holding in, she didn’t realize she was crouching either defensively until she stood back up.

“ what the fuck was that….” Kass stammered as she surveyed the damage Havoc caused.

Another more, powerful Symbiote….another one of us…it seemsssss….we aren’t alone.

“ Yeah no shit “ Kass choked out as she looked around the area, only to then place a hand on her head, her brows furrowed.

She then looked over at the policewoman.

“ Are you okay?!” Kass asked as she placed both her hands around her mouth, her voice filled with concern for the police officer.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:55 pm

BHAHDHDHZHJDSJ ANS Y E E E E E HE ALSO SAYS ‘I’ BC HE KNOWS SVEN WOULD NEVER DO WHAT HE DID AS WELL AS TRUE SYMB.)

The policewoman herself was in shock and left completely speechless and wide-eyed. She just stood there in a daze herself, before actually blinking and focusing on Kass:

“i-i think so- what- was that

She took a few deep breaths then turned herself around to face the direction of the broken off building surfaces, before pointing:

“i-it went that way… i think

She turned quickly and ran up to Kass and practically begged her:

“Please- were not cut out for this sort of thing- are you able to- like- kill it or something?.. i think we can handle the.. er- human-bit of it…”

She let out sort of a nervous snicker. Her badge read ‘Sherriff R. Mickman’. Reedly gave a thankful and grateful nod to the Black Spider before running over to handcuff a few of the goons that were in webs.

—————

Sven picked up a random piece of fairly large fabric, possibly from a homeless little tent someone put up, and draped it over himself, before shyly walking out of the alleyway and, on the other side of the road, started slowly walking by the entire scene, blood covered a portion of the street in which he almost gagged.

He looked it over in disbelief, and immediatly giant waves of guilt washed over him.

“d-did i-“

He let out a very quiet and upset little exhale as he continued to look at the carnage, and continued to walk, trying to cover himself as best he can, yet slightly failing at it.

I DID IT. WE DID IT. WE KILLED BAD GUYS

“I DONT-“

Sven caught himself from yelling, then proceeded under his breath, still walking:

“-I dont want to.”

i know you need to feed, but I want no part of it, i dont want to know about it.

fine. ill childlock you even more than i am now… rookie
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:33 pm

( E ALL THE YES AND THE BEBE BOI )

Kass looked over the direction the officer pointed at and nodded as she tried to reorientate her own self. She then looked back at the officer, her eyes squinted slightly as she read the officers badge.

Mickman.

Though once Reedly darted up to her and practically begged for her to handle it, her gaze softened and she immediately felt obligated to. She couldn’t say no…the people were so scared…it was her job after all. She then nodded firmly in a reassuring manner once she watched the officer go take care of the other goons.

“ I’m not sure about killing it….but I promise..I’ll handle it the best I can. “ Kass reassured softly, almost as if to soothe the officers worries. Then an idea popped up.

“ Oh! Uh—hang on—officer Mickman right?…” she asked as she darted over to the woman once more and stood beside her for a moment.

“ I can give you my number in case any other events like this pops up, and I mean anything. Fisks gang, weird monsters…any of it. It’ll do us both good, I’ll also let you know once that monsters been dealt with. “ Kass offered.

I could use a hand in the police force…and I’m sure they could use the same. So —-it’s a win win.

=====

Somewhere away from the crime scene, a shadowed figure was seen crouching down, the figure watched all of the chaos happen with narrowed and intrigued eyes. A purple glow could be seen from the shadows as well as the being hid.

She was originally here for the diamonds herself…but kingpins men got to them before she did. She saw Havoc and the spider work together…and they both immediately grabbed her interest.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:56 pm

Reedly quickly looked up, she blinked, and a spark lit up in her eyes almost

“Yes?-“

She had listened, and there was no hesitation

“Oh yes of course!- heres my number real quick-“

she quickly got out a little ticket-pad and a pen and wrote her personal number on it, ripped off a page and handed it to Kass.

“There. Just for information only, please. Or if theres a dire emergency. Im already overwhelmed with spams…”

She then proceeded to walk past Kass and to the goons to finally handcuff them.

—————

Sven made it past the crime scene but got a strange feeling he was being watched. He looked around, yet to no avail. Nobody he could see.

He rubbed his head and groaned, before looking up and a loudish *BANG* is heard as his head is run into a metal pipe connected to a streetsign. Sven immediatly goes tumbling backwards to the ground, groaning more, a small whimper is heard from his voice as he clenches his forehead with both hands. Now concussed and dizzy he stands up shakily, and trips over his feet a few times before standing still to catch himself.

idiot… Do you not have eyes? Clumsy fool.

“shut up-“

He said wobbling a bit and leaned on the brick wall beside him, his eyes were widening and blinking many times, trying to stop the world from seemingly spinning.

Someone walked by him, and he held a confused face.

“i- uh- these… these darn concussions am i right… heh-“

“get some help, big guy”

His disgusted tone only made Sven more upset. All he wanted to do was to take a warm shower and be clean, and this happens.

Suddenly a drop of blood falls onto his towel. A slow steady stream of blood trickled from his forehead, he had hit the metal pipe fairly hard.

Sven began to wobbley-walk down the sidewalk, trying his best to get back to his apartment, he trips over himself many times while doing so as well.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:38 pm

( THE POOR BOI-)

Kass took the sticky-note with a thankful expression, thankful that the officer agreed to a professional partnership. She studied the number then nodded at the Officers comments of being overwhelmed with spam stuff.

She turned around and looked back at Mickman. Then gave her her signature peace sign salute.

“ Will do! Thanks Officer! “ Kass said, then she headed off and ran off into the direction Havoc left, following the claw indents the beast left. She placed the hand near her hip that held the stick-note, only for her suit to peal back, then for small Symbiote strands to latch out and grab the sticky note and drag it in. Only to fold over the sticky note and rematch the spot like it was nothing. Creating a pseudo pocket in a way.

Alright big guy….where did you run off to.

Kass then fired off another string of webbing and took off. Swinging up and off.

I Sense him…he’s not far.
I don’t need or want your help. I can do this on my own

Kass thought with her eyes narrowed in irritation, the anger from earlier had been put on pause and subdued for now. But in general…she and Delirium didn’t have the best relationship, though she didn’t see anyone be able to handle her Symbiote anyways..so she saw it as it was better her to suffer than anyone else.

Can you tell if others have a Symbiote? I don’t think so.
Ughhhhh….finnnnee…but other than that, no funny business! Unlike earlier.
I don’t know what you mean.
You were influencing me, again. I thought I told you not to do that anymore….
….I can’t help that you have emotions. And I thought I told you that I didn’t care?

Kass growled as she got near where Sven was, getting closer and closer as she swung from building to building.

She also felt the hunger spike returning again, only to growl again.

No.

Food.

No!

IM STARVING.

And I thought I told you I don’t care?

*snarling*

Kass was then suddenly flown back, causing her to yell in fear as she was thrown against a building that was near Sven. The building cracked and crumbled from where she was as tiny bits of brick fell. Delirium was glueing her to the wall.

She was in for it now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:36 pm

BAHHDJDJSJDJDJSJ THE BEBEEEEE-)

The dazed Sven stopped, wobbled and flung himself around to squint and look upwards at a figure on the building, but looking upwards caused a rush of blood to flow from his head, thus blacking out. He fell on his head yet again, this time unconscious on the sidewalk.

He lay face upwards in a sprawled manner, wearing only the bloodsoaked towel. His twin left cheekscars were prominent in the way his head fell to his right. His forehead gained another small trickle of a bloodstream.

People stepped over him, and around him. Some wanted to help, but considering his size, was too scared to help him, or go as far as to touch him.

Sven couldnt seem to catch a break.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:57 pm

( EHEHE AND RIGHT BACK ATCHA THE BOI. )

Kass happened to Look down and went wide eyed in nothing but pure concern. She didn’t know that this man was Havoc at least not yet. Her brows furrowed as she saw other civilians start to crowd him.

Oh god! Poor guy shit shit I need to get down there, DELIRIUM LET ME GO!

Kass tried to peel herself off from the wall, but it was as if she bound tightly to it, making it an actual struggle causing her to snarl.

“ DELIRIUM YOU BASTARD I SAID LET ME GO THAT MAN NEEDS HELP! “ Kass ordered as she plastered the palms of her hands against the building.

This caused a massive Symbiote head to sprout from Kass’s back and turn around to face her, the purplish black oozing mass bared its jagged teeth with a vicious snarl.

And I said I’m starving! Have you forgotten who your body belongs to? You’re nothing but a puppet to me, a meat suit for me to toss away. ” Delirium spat with a enraged hiss.

Kass huffed and glared Delirium dead in the eyes, it…hurt knowing that her body truly wasn’t hers anymore…..that…that she didn’t have a life anymore. But it was still her mind…she could still control that at least.

So why don’t you?” Kass spat, her tone filled with attitude, the anger coming back. She didn’t have time for this the man could die down there!

Delirium tilted her head to the side, as if being called out offended her a little bit, only to huff.

Because you and I, like or not, are made for each other. I don’t see myself being with any other humans. You……are different. I’m not sure why—but you are. And it seemssssss, this past week you’ve forgotten what we are. So I’m here to remind you.” Delirium hissed and controlled Kass’s hand as she raised the heroines hand up to her face, against her will causing the woman to go wide eyed.

And then….her claws unsheathed sharply, nice and sharp and ready to kill. This….this caused her face to fall a little bit as she remembered her past.

You’re playing hero when we both know what you truly are, it’s been right in your face since day one all those years ago when you befriended those people. You’re not good….you never have been, so stop running from it and be what you’re meant to be!” delirium snapped at her host.

Kass visibly flinched at that, only to strain against Deliriums control, trying to close her hand.

“ I’m not like you….and I never will be, so shut the fuck UP and GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD!” Kass demanded, her voice holding an unusual amount of anger and authority causing Delirium to go wide eyed, only to scoff and slink back into Kass’s body. Leaving her alone.

Kass then sighed sharply and was finally able to move her hand freely again and placed it on the wall. She was about to say something but then, with one sudden and swift movement, Delirium dropped Kass from the building, causing her to plummet 30 feet down with a blood curdling scream of fear.

Only to then eventually crash into the concrete right beside the giant crowd. The action having caused a crater and for the concrete to crack. The heroin groaned in severe pain.

“ You fucking dick—“ Kass grunted.

You wanted down didn’t you?
faire chier! ( piss off! )

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:25 pm

WHEEEEEEEEEZE)

After a few minutes, Sven finally came to, blinking his blurriness away and sitting himself up before fully standing on his feet, wobblier than before as he had made his concussion worse. He began to continue to wobble back to his apartment complex, he honestly is too beat up in the head to register tha a literal human being just fell from a building.

He eventually made it and opened the door, then shakily climbed the skinny staircase up to his room where, like the rest if his place, he barely fits.

He cant fully stand up inside of his own home otherwise he will hit his head, which is the last thing Sven wants to do right now. He grabs a paper towel from the counter, wets it a little bit then sprawls on the couch, his head tilted backwards onto the pillow and the wet paper towel resting on his bloody forehead, his feet hanging off the other end of the small couch.

He let out a small little whimperish-sigh and closed his eyes, finally taking in the peace and quiet while it lasted.

He glanced down at his bloody towel and the fact his entire body feels gross from the blood and killings, he made an upset little whimper and felt defeated, the rest of his body goes limper than usual as he finally relaxes for a little bit.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:02 pm

( E, AND THE BEBE BOI )

After Kass finally got back up to her hands and knees, grunting in pain as she did, her breath was labored and wheezy sounding. Her rib cage hurt like hell and she was pretty sure she broke a good few bones with what Delirium had just done.

Which in fact…she did. Kass choked a bit on something as she took in another breath, it was her own blood. She had to lift her mask up for her to spit the blood out. She lifted the mask half way to where it rested on the bridge of her nose, only to spew out the blood. Causing her to groan in pain.

“ Okay big guy—l-let’s get you taken care of-“ Kass grunted as she looked over at the spot where Sven had just been, only to go wide eyed in disbelief to see that Sven had managed to leave.

“ OH GOD—FUCKING DAMN IT! “ Kass yelled in anger and frustration. It seemed that neither she or Sven could catch a break.

My ribs are broken—there’s a monster on the loose—AND A GUY WITH A CONCUSSION FUCKING DISAPPEARED! THATS IT IM DONE FOR TODAY BLACK-SPIDER IS TAKING A GOD DAMN BREAK.

The heroine could hear Delirium snickering in her head. Causing Kass to snarl in a Symbiote like manner.

Delirium chuckled again only to start fixing Kass’s rib cage herself. Eventually with a bit of cracking and snapping, Kass’s rib cage was back to normal.

The heroine in question grunted in discomfort during the entirety of it, but she’s never felt better. She took a deep frustrated sigh and she pulled her mask down as she stood back up again. She had no patience in chasing Sven down today…she’d probably catch him some other time.

But right now….all Kass wanted to do…was go home. The woman snorted and started walking off like what just happened was no big deal only to thwip more webbing out and for her to swing off once again.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:50 pm

EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE)

During Svens resting time, out of his back crawled out Havoc’s symbiote tendrils. They creeped into Svens little bedroom, and into his closet, grabbing him some fresh clothes, then creeping into the bathroom and folding them, before putting them on the tiny counter for him, then they crawled back and two of Havocs tendrils flicked his cheek:

wake up… wake up… WAKE UP-

Sven jolted, then squinted his eyes and rubbed his head, that of which had ceased bleeding as Havoc had fixed him up. He groaned:

“…whaaat-“

Sven said in a whiney tone,

go take a shower. you smell.

“oh now i can take a shower, can i?”

shut up, stinky boy

“…mustard parasite”

OI-

Sven and his symbiote argued the entire time while Sven was taking a shower. Meanwhile, Havoc reluctantly fixed Svens concussion.

After a while, they both finished arguing, and Sven got changed into a large light gray hoodie and some dark blue sweatpants, and afterputting on some comfy sneakers, he put his hood up and went out again.

He walked along the sidewalk, going past crowds and crowds of people, until eventually something catches his eye in the distance. A group of teenage boys all dressed in some shade of black were nearing a little allyway, huddled in a small circle, laughing at something, with all of their heads tilted downwards, almost like they were kicking something around.

As Sven drew a bit closer, he could hear the faint little cry for help, almost like a helpless little squeak. They were kicking something alive!

He eventually turned and walked towards them, his large size isnt easily missable, as all of the teenagers slowly turned around, and with guilty smiles plastered on their faces, one slowly spoke:

“-hi mister- uh-“

Sven looked downwards at him with an emotionless face, then looked down at the floor, to barely see the tiniest orange paw bean with a faint tint of red on its fur. It had stopped its helpless little squeaking. Svens eyes went wide for a second before turning to the boys, and then suddenly screaming at them, Havocs voice was also heard within his scream as well.

The boys were utterly terrified and wasted no time fleeing the scene, leaving behind the little creature.

Sven had made sure they had completely left, before a worried expression was shown on his face, his eyes wide with concern as he knelt down to examine the little creature. It was a little baby kitten, whose fur was a beautiful fiery orange-red coat, it looked about maybe a week or two old, its eyes havent even opened yet, and some of its fur had some red splotches from the blood that had trickled down from its head and shoulder. It wasnt moving or squeaking, nor was it breathing.

Sven had heard it squeak just a minute ago, so he knew there was still time. He panicked and as gentle as he could, picked up the kitten and placed the tiny thing in his palm, cautiously nudged it on its back and with his giant pinky finger, began to gently press up and down on its chest, like cpr. After a few minutes of makeshift kitten cpr, the baby kitten began to shiver and squeak, and began pawing at the air, in which Sven gently attempted to cradle it in his massive hand, and whisper to it in his higher pitched soft voice:

“shhh.. shh its okay… its okay…”

Sven gently rocked the baby kitten, and began to sing:

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true…

The baby kitten immediatly felt comfort in Svens tone of voice and the disney lullaby eventually sent it to sleep, curled up in his palm.

Sven gave a warm smile and ever so gently pet its tiny head with his finger

“goodnight little one…”

Sven sat against the wall of the alleyway for the rest of the time being, guarding his newfound child.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:16 pm

( THE POOR BEBE OMG-MA HEART )

Kass upon swinging through the city still. Managed to hear the monster like scream of Sven, and that caught her attention.

The hell was that?

The heroine swung down on to one of the buildings near that block and started scanning the area with a worried gaze. She stuck to the building with ease and managed to see the group of kids running off still. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion. Something in her gut told her that they weren’t up to no good at all. After all, they wore black. And from her experience, wearing black, always meant you were up to no good. Especially at night.

Ironically enough…..she wore black herself. But she didn’t think anything of it.

Like a panther stalking its prey, Kass crawled down the building with swift ease. And then in a swift manner, she jumped down right in front of the group of horrible teenagers. Her eyes narrowed in a menacing manner as she slowly stood up, her back hunched in an equally menacing manner. Her hands outstretched as she waited to unsheathe her claws.

what have you done?” Kass snarled in a threatening manner.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:24 pm

EEEHEHEHEHE)

The entire group of boys stopped dead in their tracks, but honestly didnt care about the trouble they were getting into, they feared for their life. The one who had spoken earlier had raised his voice, fear-filled and mortified.

“A- A MONSTER- HES- FUCKING HUGE MAN- NOT A HUMAN BRO- LIKE- PLEASE HELP-“

Meanwhile saying all of this, they all immediatly pointed to the alleyway in the direction they ran from. They were scared, easily noticable from their eyes.

Another one piped up:

“PLEASE LADY-“

—————

Meanwhile, Sven was close to falling asleep still cradelling the kitten in his palm, He sit with his back to the brick wall on the concrete ground, legs crossed in a comfortable manner. He seems smaller than he is whilst sitting down, yet still looks massive.

He continue to sit and take in the sounds of the city, just barely being able to hear the teens yellings a block or so down the road.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:50 pm

Kass went wide eyed slightly as she saw the fear in their eyes, the pure fear in their tone was also easily noticeable.

Monster—-this could be my lead!

Her gaze darted towards the alley way only to huff and nod curtly.

“ I’ll take a look. But you—all of you. “ Kass said, and turned her head in a haunting fashion. They were still teenagers, still young…she wasn’t sure what they were doing before hand..but she knew for one thing that it wasn’t good.

“ Don’t let me catch you out here this late ever again. I know you’re still kids, so I’ll give you one chance. But if I see your face out here again—“ warned.

Then, in a slow yet menacing manner, her claws unsheathed, long and sharp, capable of creating gashes in brick, concrete and metal.

Her eyes narrowed as two long blackish purple Symbiote strands rose up from her back. And an a Symbiote like growl was heard from her.

That won’t be the only monster you’ll face.” Kass snarled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:57 pm

EEEHEHEHEHEH Y A S S S )

The group of boys nodded then just continued running the opposite direction.

Sven after hearing this, got up with the little kitten and began to walk out of the alleyway and on the sidewalk. By now, there werent many people on the street anymore, just a couple here and there walking by as it got darker into the night. Either way, crowd or not, he could easily see where he was going, thus also easily being able to guard the little baby kitten who was still fast asleep in his palm.

“lets get you home and cleaned up, little one”

Sven looked down and smiled yet again, as the baby sleep-stretched its arm and yawned.

“ooh big yawn, good job”

Sven then looked up to continue walking, yet looked back behind him to make sure the group of boys were long gone, in which they were. He saw Kass in the distance out of his peripheries, so he picked up the pace a little bit.

get home. get home. get home. cannot let her hurt the baby

He didnt want to run as that would make him more noticable, so he kept with paced walking, yet also making sure he was smooth with his pace as to not wake the kitten.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:34 pm

( EEE EHEHE DANKE AND AWW THE SWEET BOI HE DESERVES EVERYTHING OMG-)
( ALSO I CAN JUST PICTURE PROWLERS THEME WITH KASS AT THIS MOMENT HUNTING HIM DOWN. )

Kass watched the boys leave with a death glare, only to then whip her head around to where the alley way was, she faintly heard movement of scattering feet. It was a faint like whisper…but it was there. And almost immediately, she blinked once and activated her blood vision.

Her vision turned a night vision blue grey as light grey waves pulsated around her. Hitting anyone in the far distance. She could see them through the buildings. Then…she spotted a large man through the brick building. An unusual large man.

Bingo

She thought as she narrowed her eyes, only to retract her Symbiote strands into her back and fire off a round of webbing. The webbing having latched on to the building allowing her to sling shot her self up and over it.

As she did, her knees were bent halfway up to her chest and her arms were outstretched in a menacing manner, claws out and all.

Kass then fired off another round of webbing as she pulled herself forward. She easily saw Sven clear as day now, her eyes widened slightly.

He’s huge——wait—the guy with the concussion—

A flash of the half naked man flickered in her mind, he had the same hair. Her eyes widened more.

It’s him.

Kass glared and aimed another round of webbing and sling shotted herself forward, now 20 feet behind Sven.

STOP-“ Kass ordered firmly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:45 pm

EEEHEHEHEH Y A S S S S S SS ALL OF THE Y A S S S)

Sven immediatly turned around

OH SHIT-

Panick mode kicked in and he began to run. His apartment complex was less than a block away by now, all the while keeping the kitten as safe as he could in his hands, it began to squeak and paw again.

no no no no no- frick im sorry little baby-

ive got this, i know how to handle the females

WHAT- NO YOU DO NOT. KEEP THE KITTEN SAFE FIRST

Sven eventually made it to the main entrance of the complex doors, ran through and up the stairs before running into his tiny apartment, hitting his head again on the doorframe.

oh my god-

He gently set the kitten down in the middle of his tiny twin-sized bed, and hid there. He doesnt have locks on his doors, but if anybody enters without permission, he will not hesitate to protect the little kitten. He sit with the kitten on the tiny bed, his whole upper body hunched over to even fit.

That apartment was big enough for an average person only.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:10 pm

( EEE EHEHE AND LMFAOOO HAVOC-THINK AGAIN BUDDY )

Kass went wide eyed at how fast the large man seemed to ran. Honestly…she was impressed.

Good, but not good enough.

Her eyes narrowed in determination and she chased the man all the way to his apartment complex. She swung as fast as she could, only to then give up on swinging and reverting to a more animal like nature. She landed on the buildings and ran across them, digging her claws in the brick and stone, making large and deep gashes as she lunged herself forward.

She leapt from building to building, using her webbing to aid in gaining speed. Slingshotting her way across each one.

She looked more like a monster than anything…a predator. A hunter.

Eventually it took her no less than 13 minutes for her to catch up to Sven. Kass landed on all fours on the building across from Sven’s apartment. Her claws digging into the brick as she still had her blood vision on.

She saw everyone in their own little rooms. Her blue gaze darted from every outlined person, the blood streams matched how big or small they were. Until—-she landed on the giant behemoth of a man.

Kass tilted her head, it looked like he was protecting something. She narrowed her eyes so she could focus more, and she saw…the tiniest little blood streams and the tiniest heart beside him. It was in the form of a kitten.

And almost immediately, her eyes widened in disbelief. That threw her off.

…..he’s protecting a innocent….why would—-why would those kids call him a monster?…..unless…

Kass’s Eyes narrowed and she dug her right hands claws further into the brick, her fingers half way gone as tiny bits and pieces crumbled further down to the street.

Those lying bastards.

Kass took in a deep breath then sighed heavily.

I see my belief in not believing thieves still stands…fucking—pricks.

I owe this guy an apology…

The heroine nodded and she shot some webbing to his apartment complex and she sling shotted herself forward, only to land on the steps. She she sheathed her claws immediately and did her best to not look threatening. Only to then open the door and start heading up the awkward tiny stairs.

She raised her brow at how small everything was.

For such a big guy…these sure are tiny….

I Sense another with him…the Symbiote from earlier. He’s the one.

Noted. Now shut up.

Kass sighed and shook her head and continued to ascend the stairs, she was still in her hero costume mind you.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:20 pm

hmmm

“what”

i sense the female. she is close

“oh great…”

fear not, gorilla glue, i will protect you… maybe

“yeah thats- comforting”

okay but for real, the female has another female inside of her

“pregnant?”

no you fucking idiot- a female me

“oh great-… you really suck at explaining things”

i know. im working on it.

“work on it more… thats scary”

Some seconds of silence went by before Havoc broke it again, both of them waiting for the inevitable doom this heroin will bring to them

sven… i have a confession

“what is it?”

im-… a..✨material girl✨

Sven proceeds to facepalm, while hearing the Spiders footsteps approaching his apartment door. His heart then dropped as he awaited in silence, the kitten asleep again.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next