The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 40 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Literally as the title says I got nothing fancy for it aaa-

Characters

Sven aka Havoc: @/Soapster

Kass aka Black-Spider: @/Checkmate

Black Cat: @/Checkmate

Kingpin: @/Checkmate

Helen: @/Soapster
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 40 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:58 pm

KDJDOOSOSOSKDKD-)

Drews face fell slightly at the mention of him, however she shook it off and resumed her giddy nature:

"If you could bring her out that would be amazing, thank you so much!"

She even ever so slightly bounced a bit. She didnt want to think about Damien right now.
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:27 pm

Cross caught the slight slip and he understood, he gave a respectful nod.

“ Very well then. “ he said softly and swiftly turned around, but once his back was turned he let a smile slip. It was a warm one too.

Eventually he made his way to the holding cells with a monotone face once more, his gaze serious and stern as his heels clicked on the stone floor.

MJ peeked one eye open and sat up only to lean forward with a curious gaze.

What’s he doing down here?… she thought.

Cross then stood in front of the redheads cell and grabbed his keys only to find the one for her cell, he then proceeded to unlock her cell door and gingerly opened it.

MJ’s eyes sparkled and she stood up with an eager aura.

Cross smiled softly “ I’m sure you know this already but you’re free to go miss Watson. “ he said in a professional manner.

MJ felt herself beam with a huge grin, god that was the best news she’s heard all day. “ Thank you officer.” She said, her voice eager.

Cross nodded and reached out to grab MJ’s wrists, the redhead caught on and she gave the man her hands so she could uncuff her. The officer then grabbed her one hand and put the key in the chains, twisted right once and they fell off in swift and clanked on to the floor,

MJ sighed heavily in relief and rubbed her right wrist heavily with her left hand,both her wrists already had a red inflamed imprint on them.

Cross gestured MJ to follow him “ Miss Fargutt is here to pick you up. “ he said and began walking.

MJ beamed and followed eagerly only to pause for a second, her face fell a little as she looked like a hurt golden retriever, her eyes searched for the panther.

Where’s Kass?…” MJ asked, her voice had a longing tone to it, yes she caught Bowie coming in yesterday but she didn’t put two and two together yet.

“ She didn’t clock in today….she had a rather nasty day yesterday..” Cross explained as they exited the hall.

MJ’s Face looked disappointed at first only to feel herself frown in pure concern.

“ O-Oh…i…i See…oh god….” She murmured in sympathy. What happened?..where did she run off to now?….

But once they made it back to the lobby, MJ practically perked up like a weasel or an excited dog and ran over to Drew with no intentions of holding back, she then proceeded to scoop Drew into a huge hug with a happy squeal.

God i missed you!” MJ squeaked with a happy beaming smile.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:34 pm

WJSJAJSJDHAHAHAA A A A A A A A A AONGFHG I LOVR THEMMM-)

Drew caught one glimpse of MJ running towards her and she smiled so wide, She squealed out of pure joy from the hug as well as she held the redhead tight:

"Ive missed you too, girlie..."

She then stopped and slightly pulled away to place both of her hands on MJ's shoulders as she bent her knees a bit:

"I have a suprisseeeeee"

Faragutt made another tiny squeak out of happiness as she sort of swayed to and fro in a bouncy manner. She did also give Cross a thankful glance as well:

"Theres a taxi outside to take us back whenever youre ready"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:56 pm

( FRRRRR HFGYDFRDVRFHGG LIKE RAAAA )

MJ squeaked along with the black haired raven while she did as well. She soaked up the tight embrace too, it felt so much better than that damned cell. She heard that Drew missed her too and felt her heart melt.

And once Drew pulled away she did as well, she tilted her head once she felt the ravens hands on her shoulders, only to go wide eyed hearing that the woman had a surprise? She couldn’t help but tilt her head in a rather dog like fashion, it wasn’t intentional, just a subconscious form.

But she had to admit she was extremely excited, if her eyes sparkling wasn’t a sign then she didn’t know what.

“ Wait—seriously? Girl you didn’t have to.” She chuckled happily, but once she heard the taxi part her eyes widened with a happy grin. “ you fucking kidding me? Of course I’m ready! I wanna get the hell outta here. “ she said with a thankful tone.

Cross caught the thankful glance only to nod in return and turned to take his leave.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:06 pm

IDHDISJSISI)

Drew made one final happy squeak and a bounce- and upon hearing MJ say she was ready- she grabbed MJ's hand gingerly and begun to speed-walk out of the door. However, she caught the 'you didnt have to' and she rolled her eyes and scoffed in a very playful manner:

"Shut it. You deserve presents every now and then kapeesh?... Its just a little gift anyhow- dont worry."

Upon getting outside, Drew let go of MJ's hand and skipped over to the taxi, opened the door for the redhead with a smile before running over to her side and getting in as well next to her in the back.

She was still giddy, however she had calmed herself. Once MJ was inside the taxi driver would be off back to Drews place.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:18 pm

( THE BABBYYYYYYY GARGHH DOES SHE R E A L L Y HAVE TO DIE?! )

MJ heard what Drew had said only to feel her heart warm and for her to get a little emotional, she did feel better knowing it was nothing too big too. She also appreciated how gentle Drew was being with her hand they still kinda ached from the handcuffs.

Besides, she loved seeing Drew happy. It was a much better sight than how she was yesterday, it even made the need to protect Drew even stronger. Once they made it outside she felt herself grin happily seeing the ravens still giddy nature.

MJ then saw Drew open the taxi door for her and she couldn’t help but smile softly. Drew never deserved a man like Damien…never.

Thank you.” She said warmly before grabbing the cars door and ducking into the taxi. She gingerly closed the door beside her. She winced a little at her wrists and rubbed her left hand again, the inflamed marks were beginning to fade by now.

“ hey speaking of surprises—-“ MJ began, debating on saying anything bout it, only to grin. “ i might’ve done a bit of convincing on him to lighten up on you.” she said. And when she said ‘ him ‘ she meant Damien.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:29 pm

KEJDOSISOSKOS-)

As soon as MJ got in, the taxi driver set off. It would only be a few minutes till their arrival. In the meantime, however Drew just kept smiling as always.

Jokes on MJ, Drew's usage of the word 'little' was a horribly poor choice of wording.

However, upon the mere mention of his name Drew's smile hesitently fell- yet she put on a smile for MJ hearing that:

"Thank you. I appreciate that- really..."

She was being genuine- however she just really didnt want to hear about him at all. It ruined her mood a bit...

A few minutes went by before Drew's eyes wanderred down to the redhead's wrists. Her brows furrowed as her eyes slightly widened:

"Oh my god- how long did they leave the cuffs on you? Are you okay?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:40 pm

( THE BEBE ACK )

MJ caught the hesitance and she immediately got the clue and had shut up about him, but she could tell the raven was being genuine about it. She looked over once Drew said thank you and she nodded with a warm and sincere look in her eyes, it was the least she could do, and she was glad that her efforts didn’t fall on deaf ears.

As the momentary awkward silence lasted for a few moments, she seemed to perk up a little with a bit of a ‘ hmm?’ Sound only to look down at her wrists again.

“ Oh uh…that…they—left them on all night, and….” MJ began only to sigh heavily and to just stare at her wrists with furrowed brows.

“ Honestly….no i-I’m not okay. I’m not physically hurt but I’m not okay. I was close to snapping those things off Drew….seconds close to ripping those apart before Cross let me out. ” MJ replied before looking up at the raven with her own upset look.

“……..they’re metal handcuffs…and I heard them creaking…..I’m not okay. “ MJ said firmly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:45 am

Drews brows furrowed upon hearing this, although not as much as she would be if this was next morning stuff:

"Aw girlie- im sorry... I mean- the full moon is tonight so Im not suprised honestly...."

She gently raised her arm and patted her on her shoulder warmly, until Drew made a small squeak as the car slowly came to a stop:

"AAA were hereerre!!! -Oh- thank you so much" She gave a small wave to the driver who returned it with a smile. Most of the taxi drivers around NY love Drew.

She sprung out of the car in a fit of excitement and opened MJ's door for her before grabbing her house-key from her pocket and handing it to her:

"Here. Youll immediatly see it as soon as you walk in" She let out a sort-of playfully devious snicker. She would follow her from here until they got into the house.

Behind the door, however, wasnt a little suprise at all. A giant pile of shopping-bags on the floor almost filled the main space as soon as you walk through the door. There were maybe 20-25 shopping bags, all from Hells Heaven, filled with literally every different type of clothing there.

Drew didnt exactly know what she wanted, but she wanted to make it easier for her. Plus she wanted to help lighten the mood seeing that today was MJ's wolfing out night.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:06 am

( THE SWEET BEBE OMFG—AGAIN DOES SHE HAVE TO DIE?)

MJ felt Drew’s hand on her shoulder and she felt a little better, but upon hearing the words…it made her brows furrow, it seemed none of them truly understood aside from Sevin and Kass. At least Kass understood the severity and threat level. But she just gave a half smile at Drews attempts, she appreciated it anyways only to nod.

Yeah…the moon….fuck I’m gonna end up being paranoid each moon phase arent I?… MJ thought with a frown.

But she immediately seemed to perk up hearing Drew’s squeals and squeaks only to feel herself smile warmly. Her heart immediately melted at seeing Drew so excited, she then was about to get out too only to go wide eyed at Drew opening the door instead.

She tilted her head at being given the keys in which she hesitantly took, only to grin at hearing the devious snicker.

“ Girl i know that giggle—I’ve done it myself. The hell have you done?” MJ asked with a raised brow. But she couldn’t help but smile anyways.

I wonder what it could be though… MJ thought as she played with the possibilities in her head only to feel herself smile wider. She then stood up out of the car in swift and closed it. She then pointed the key tip in a scolding manner at Drew.

“ I got my eye on you woman.” She said with a playful and cheery tone as she began walking up to Drews house. She stole a few glances every now and then with that impish grin still on her face.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:23 am

JSBXHJSHSJSJSJAJSODOD AND Y E S ITS CALLED CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT NHRHEHEHEHEH-)

Drew just giggled upon hearing MJ the first time:

"No you dont... no you dont..."

She then held her hands up in a playfully-defensive manner when MJ spoke her last comment. She laughed again with a big smile on her face, super excited to see the redheads reaction.

And no. She wasnt going to say how much everything costs. Drew never liked spilling prices as it can make other people feel bad about themselves- especially if its a gift.

So she kept her mouth shut regarding that aspect.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:38 am

( SVEN GROWING UP SLIGHTLY IS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT ACK—BUT OKAY, OKAY ACK UR RIGHT—)

MJ smirked hearing Drew’s comment only to snicker seeing the held up hands part, she had to admit this day was already going well. She shook her head with an eye roll only to turn around as she trotted up Drew’s stairs to the house.

She then proceeded to slide the key into its slot and turned it only to then gingerly open the door. But before she did she closed her eyes first so she wouldn’t spoil herself.

As she walked in, she did not expect this. She might’ve expected a few horror movies but not this. Her jaw dropped as her eyes widened. Her eyes landed on the large pile and she instantly felt a little guilty in a way, she huffed and glared at Drew in a lighthearted manner.

“ I thought you said it was a small surprise?!” MJ huffed, she was grateful she was, she loved it too it—Drew didn’t have to go out of her way like that. And that was a good move on the ravens end for the price too since it’d definitely make the redhead feel even more guilty.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:42 am

NHEHSJAHSHDHEHEHDJDJS-)

Drew just bounced with excitement once the redhead saw the pile of shopping bags. She was ecstatic.

She playfully looked away dramatically when MJ spoke her last question. She did laugh however as she began to point to different bags with a big smile on her face:

"Theyre all from Hells Heaven- I kindof just got whatever you would like- It has literally everything- I got all sizes of different clothes incase you wanted something bigger or smaller- shirts, pants, shoes, jackets, accessories- the whole nine yards- even undergarments- but I just grabbed what I could. Whatever doesnt fit you and whatever you dont like or wont wear I can return them whenever."
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:59 am

( THE BABYYYYYY MA HEART )

MJ saw the dramatic act only to feel that grin turn into a slight smirk, her eyes narrowed in a playful scolding fashion but her heart immediately melted hearing the laughter. She had moved to the side a good bit so Drew could enter her own home but once she looked at where her finger had pointed, her jaw dropped slightly again.

Literally everything was in here.

Her eyes landed on everything and just let it all sink in. Her eyes welled up a little and once Drew was done talking she quickly turned around and wrapped the raven up in a sudden hug. Only to bury her face in the woman’s shoulder as a few tears spilled and as her shoulders slouched in a more relaxed state.

Thank you.” MJ breathed out, her voice was wavering and it held so much emotion in it.

Drew really was a good person…she didn’t deserve someone like Damien, never.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:13 am

THE BABAYYYYYY-)

Drew was a bit taken aback for a millisecond before wrapping her arms around the redhead and squeezing her tight into her embrace as well. She felt the tears and that just made her melt too. He heard the wavering and it made Drews eyes somewhat well, too. The Raven closed her eyes and smiled:

"Of course girlie... Its all for you... There there "

She would stay in the hug for as long as she needed
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:34 am

( HGFFRDFRDVHDGYFG )

MJ felt Drew return the hug and heard the reassuring tone as well only to practically melt in the ravens embrace. She felt her lips tremble only to choke out a few hiccups and to start crying soon after.

She just held Drew tighter once she realized the woman wasn’t letting go.

Everything was back….everything. And it was all thanks to Drew. Of course she and Kass will end up sharing the same clothes which was never a problem in the first place, but everything was back.

MJ gripped Drew tighter still and just kept crying. This was honestly the best day yet.

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://grid.forumotion.com/t95-spiderverse-rp-private

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40