The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 39 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Literally as the title says I got nothing fancy for it aaa-

Characters

Sven aka Havoc: @/Soapster

Kass aka Black-Spider: @/Checkmate

Black Cat: @/Checkmate

Kingpin: @/Checkmate

Helen: @/Soapster
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 39 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by Checkmate Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:38 pm

( NEHEHAHAAA RDGREFTF OKAY I LOVE THAT ONE TOO OMG )

Bowie shrugged.

“ I mean—everybody likes a hot crazy serial killer every now then….buuuuuuuuuuttttttt…..slight—slight judgement there, just a smidge. “ he said with a pinching motion and squinting of his eyes. Hell the person wasn’t even—hot—okay Alastor might have angles that make them good looking but just a bit too far.

But he smiled hearing her snicker, he didn’t like seeing her so upset.

He leant forward again with a soft gaze.

“…….you doing alright Blondie?…” he asked softly, he noticed her sudden silence. His voice still held great concern for her, this was a really unique case, he wanted to chalk it up to Stockholm syndrome but even that was far from wrong. He just…wasn’t sure what to logically think of it.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:47 pm

NDHXKSJOSSOSOA I LOVE HIM SM ISTG-)

Reedly let out another nervous chuckle:

"Yeah- yeah thought that was the case... But- like... i didnt want this-... i dont... I dont know what happened..."

She went silent again before perking up at his next question:

"Oh uhm... yeah... i guess- its just... so surreal. I love my job more than anything... but this-... its just putting everything ive worked for on the line... And- and no its not just an obsession- hell no- its genuinly like i cannot go without an hour or two without physically needing to be by them... I dont know why but theres something there... But still! Im a cop, and theyre the fucking New York City Cannibal for fucks sake! What does that make me- a-... whats it... "

She let out an exhale of more exhaustion and rubbed her face again as she thought. Even now she had begun to grow pale again. These pockets of time inbetween are growing shorter and shorter with every single visit...

However she stayed put. She finally was able to rant about it with someone... She had a very appreciative glint in her eye for Bowie- he was definitly misunderstood... at least for the most part.
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:56 pm

( SHDHSUDHSJDHSJ IM GLAD YOU DOOOO, HE MY BOI. AND THE BEBEEE AGAIN I LOVE THAT POST TOO. )

Bowie’s face took one one of sympathy, he could tell she didn’t want that. And yet it was like some visible force was drawing those two souls together….he sighed heavily. He felt for the poor woman, he did. And at least it wasn’t some form of obsession….that was good.

“ Girl i don’t know what to tell you…” he sighed heavily, he’s never been in that position before. Besides, he could definitely see the affects of this separation already happening to Reedly right now. “ and you’re nothing Bad you hear me?….nothing. Your hearts in the right place, i know that for a fact…..i can tell you care about this job, i can tell you care about these people…and for some fucked up reason the universe did this to you and brought you two together…maybe it’s for an actual reason, like a lesson of sorts….maybe…..maybe you’re here to bring them happiness?” Bowie suggested.

Alastor most likely enjoyed doing what they did….that was their happiness….but even monsters needed a form of….something. He sighed heavily, he couldn’t….he couldn’t believe he was helping feeding into this.

“ I don’t wanna give false hope—-i know that the monsters who do those things get happiness and enjoyment out of what they do. But…fuck maybe….it’s a beauty and the beast situation. I’m not saying they’ll change cuz you showed them love life’s not a fucking fairytale…and I’m sure you know that cuz you’re in this line of work. But maybe..there’s a reason. I just don’t know what it is, and i know you don’t either.” Bowie said as he made eye contact, his voice filled with heavy empathy and sympathy.

He felt sorry for her…so sorry. However, he saw the appreciative glint and he gave a genuine warm smile. He could tell the poor thing needed this. He just nodded in a reassuring manner.

Don’t beat yourself up too much about it…you’re trying, that’s all anyone can ever ask. Okay?…” Bowie said softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:57 am

JABDJSJSJSJSJDJDODJDJDIDD HELP THEY FEEL SIBLINGISH-)

Reedly gave a big relief sigh when she heard him say that she wasnt bad..

'nothing... Youre hearts in the right place'

She honestly felt her eyes begin to well however she stopped that quickly before anything else happened.

She did think though...

why would it choose me- out of a l l people-

It did reassure her- all of this. Boy she would have a lot to deal with mentally after this though...

She gave an actual slight-smile with tilted brows as she looked at him, her voice giving the 'just-about-to-cry' effect however she never let that happen:

"You dont... You dont deserve to be here..." she said

That was real coming from Reedly. She can tell when someone belongs or not- she loves her job that much to always see the bad in the people- however she truely saw none in him... Maybe in his actions- and past- But none now. For a person behind bars, that was the biggest compliment one could get from Reedly, even though Bowie might not know it yet.

She sniffled once and stood up, and looked at him again:

"I- thank you so much..."

As she turned to leave she stopped, and turned back only to go right up to the bars and whisper:

"If theres anything i can do to help get you out, call for me..." She went back to normal volume: "Youre deal is out there, not in here..."
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:50 am

( THEY DO AND I FUCKIN LOVE IT AND OHHHH MY GODDDDDD THE SWEET BABY I L O V E THAT POSSSST. AAAAAAAAA. )

Bowie heard that ‘ about to cry ‘ tone and he thought she was gonna say something about Alastor again only to go wide eyed hearing those words. He…..he didn’t expect that. Not after how Cross dealt with him.

you don’t deserve to be here

For some reason that struck him deep. He didn’t realize it was a big deal for her to say it since he didn’t know her all too well. But…that struck him deep. It even brought tears to his eyes, his hazel eyes had a watery shine to them as a heavy weight was felt in his chest. And he rarely cried.

He saw the slight smile too and he knew she meant that. But like Reedly, he kept his tears back. He did it better than the other though. He watched her stand up and once he heard the ‘ thank you ‘, he gave another genuine warm and sincere smile.

He was glad to have been able to help her. It felt good. He just nodded in a sincere fashion and watched her walk off—but he also didn’t expect her to turn around.

But what Reedly said next took him aback greatly, his eyes widened and it….stuck with him even more.

‘ your deal is out there, not in here ‘

It just gave him even more fuel, more pride, but hearing an officer say that….made him feel good about the things he’s done for his home. That it wasn’t falling on deaf ears.

He felt his throat tighten only to take a shaky breath and to nod.

Thank you Blondie.” Bowie said, his voice wavering ever so slightly, he’ll be sure to keep all of that in mind. Reedly was definitely a good person.

A moments paused then his eyes narrowed.

“ Think you can do one thing for me?” He asked, this was completely petty on his end, his beef with the other one wasn’t done yet.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:53 am

KENCKSJSKSOS I LOVE THAT POST)

Reedly felt much better about herself upon hearing his thanks- she actually felt... good. She loved her job, however she always felt like she was doing it wrong sometimes... But this- this felt right.

She leaned in a bit closer to the bars upon hearing him call out again, Her face grew a more professional-look to it as she listened on:

"Yeah, whats up?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:11 am

( NEHEHEHE THANK YOU HFHYFHYG, GOD I LOVE THESE TWO NGL-)

Bowie grinned and in one swift movement, he was inches away from the bars, he didn’t grab them though. He had a smug yet dark smirk to them as his eyes turned serious.

“ Tell that raven haired bitch this.” Bowie said his voice cold as he referenced Kass.

Then his head tilted down and his eyes narrowed.

On n’est jamais trahi que par les siens.” Bowie said, his voice whispery but heard enough. He spoke French too thanks to Kass. He didn’t bother explaining it to Reedly since he knew, that the panther would understand it right away.

And little did Kass know….that this would come to play countless a time later down the road. His voice was filled with a venom like rage as he spoke those words too.

And from the tone alone, it wasn’t a good thing.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:50 am

OOOOOP- THE BABYYYYY-)

Reedly somewhat internally cringed from the 'bitch' he used- Kass was her friend- and it was seeming so was Bowie in a way... Down the road this probably wouldnt be very pretty-...

However, as soon as she heard the french- she immediatly got out her notepad and wrote it down. She was a fully-fledged white american women- she only understood english so to remember this she wrote it down:

"O-kay-... got it...-"

Reedly could tell something was up- however she wasnt going to press him any further- she knew he had good in him so she stuck to that.

She gave him another curt nod of gratitude, and left, her worry coming back a bit now- yet not as much as before.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:03 pm

( NEHEHAHAHAAAA EHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE ITS PERFECT THOOOOO. )

Bowie took note of how Reedly wrote it down only to snicker. Sometimes he forgot that not many understood non American languages so he found this amusing, and once Reedly said that he grinned in a charming fashion only to lounge against the bars and to lean his arms out of and against them.

“ Thanks hon. “ he said, his voice normal and cheery once more as he watched her leave. And to be honest..he truly was grateful for this interaction. He then just proceeded to listen in on Damien’s rage outburst which was probably still going on, it was his only form of entertainment right now. He grinned at Damien and placed a hand near his mouth.

“ THATS RIGHT BIG BOY, SHOW THAT FUCKER WHOS BOSS. “ Bowie taunted with a cheeky grin down the hallway. He loved to be an instigator.

——

Kass had just finished up talking to Zieglar with an exhausted look, she was feeling how Reedly felt when she was separated from Alastor…for some reason police work was more draining than punching bad guys. She groaned slightly in exhaustion and rubbed her forehead as she held a fresh cup of coffee.

The commissioner had given her permission to go for now. Right now she was just leaning against the wall.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:11 pm

NHRHDHHAUSUDUUEIAHSH I LOVE HIM-)

As Reedly walked out she had seen Kass leaning up against the wall, looking drained. She honestly felt kindof bad- she knew that feeling after all...

She calmly walked up to the Panther while ripping off the little piece of notebook paper, before she stopped and handed it to her with furrowed brows- her voice tried to hold sincerity for her:

"Brandon wanted me to give this to you- Im assuming youd know what this means... uhm- Ill leave you to it, have a good night Kass" She gave her a slight smile before heading in the opposite direction to wait for Cross by the wing.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:30 pm

( DDFTFHYGHYHH Y A Y AND THE BABYYYYYYYY )

Kass looked up and saw the sincerity, well more like heard it…she gave Reedly a soft smile anyways. But once she heard Brandon’s mention and saw the notepad, her stomach dropped a little in dread. But she gingerly took the note and once she heard ‘ have a good night ‘ she felt herself smile once again.

Thank you.” her own voice held a sincerity in it. She was glad to have at least one friend in here that wasn’t behind bars. But once she looked down at the note—her eyes widened and her heart shattered.

She felt her stomach drop Reading those words.

On n’est jamais trahi que par les siens meaning: We are always betrayed by ours.

Kass felt her heart ache reading that and she just closed her eyes…it felt like her heart had been carved into, only for a huge ravine to be left in it, she knew from that statement alone Bowie had felt betrayed. She knew…..he was hurt. And deep down….somehow she knew Bowie cared about her. And this made it hurt all the worse.

Kass put the paper in her pocket, she didn’t crush it…..just kept it. She felt her heart bleed as she took her leave and slowly headed towards the doors.

———

Cross eventually arrived with his keys and spun them around on his index finger, he was—-pissed. But this worked in Reedly’s favor today. His brown eyes looked menacing as he hated what he was about to say.

“ Officer. “ he began curtly as he looked Reedly in the eyes.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:42 pm

JEHDISISO R A A A  AAHHHH BOWIE OPEN UR E  Y E S U DONT THINK U BETRAYED HER TOOOO? EVEN STEVEN U HOE)

Reedly just let out a wavery exhale as she gave Cross a slightly-awkward nod. She knew he was pissed- she could see it... However she was unsure what exactly he was mad at-

She moved out of the way of the door to the hallway leading to the forbiddon wing for Cross. He wanted to deal with Alastor- so he can go first. She would be right behind him to make sure the cannibal doesnt hurt Cross- or even tries to.

By now the ambulance had arrived outside of the station and Larry was screaming in the stretcher as he was hauled into the wailing truck. It was dusk by now, so the white and red flashing lights illuminated the darker sidewalks and roads. The other three horsemen went with him to help him calm down, they were waiting to get into the ambulance with Larry.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:31 pm

( LMFAOOOO IT CANT GO THAT FASSSTTTT AND OOP FOR THE HORSEMEN )

Cross noticed Reedly’s awkward nod only to give a respectful one in return, he then shoved the doors open harshly to the cold forbidden wing. His face remained monotone, he didn’t even feel a sense of fear like most would heading down here. He was swallowed by the cold bone seeping darkness as the soles of his shoes tapped on the floor.

Hendrix won’t even go near this hallway and always had nightmares about it from the rumors. But Cross was his night in shinning armor. He was the brave one.

His harsh brown eyes eventually looked into the nothingness of the Cannibals cell and clenched his keys as he did.

Alastor.” Cross called, his voice was commanding and deep. Unlike the horsemen, he wasn’t stupid. He didn’t mess around. He made sure to keep a good distance too but he still stared into that dark abyss.

———

Kass had taken a slow sip of her coffee as she walked out only to go wide eyed at the four horsemen and Larry’s screaming. She couldn’t help but feel a bit of concern so she headed over to the ambulance.

“ hey hey hey! The hell happened?” She asked, her blue eyes seeming to be illuminated by the sirens red and blue lights. She remembered their little…event earlier screaming from the forbidden wing. Her eyes landed on Larry’s broken leg and her stomach dropped.

Holy shit—- Kass thought.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:55 pm

KNABXJSJSJSISI-)

Reedly nervously followed Cross, however the closer they both got, the more she felt better from that pull-feeling. Again, her color was beginning to come back.

She stood with an awkward look on her face as she waited for the serial killer to show himself- however, it was silent and empty. The food-tray was still on the floor, untouched. It had gone cold.

The cell remained dark, and silent. Alastor was watching them however from the darkness, still unseen. A silent jagged grin had begun to swallow up his face as he watched Cross with a sharp gaze.

This was new. He almost never saw him- however just from the vent-eavesdropping he knew about him and Hendrix. He had been wanting to meet the fellow for a while- however again- he did not move or utter a word.

Reedly was silent. She knew he would probably come out of his little dark spell if she called instead-... Her voice was smaller than Cross's, almost like she was trying to cover it up with a cough:

"...alastor..."

Immediatly after she said his name he wasted no time in presenting himself, not even a second of silence was spared- almost as if he had been awaiting and ready for his 'cue':

"Officer Cross..."

He coldly stated as he walked out of the light again. He was right up against the bars yet, like Bowie, did not grab them. He seemed to constantly be wide-eyed despite his usual 'calm' nature, and he kept his disturbing jagged half-smile on his face as he continued, making sure to annunciate every little word:

"Nice weather we're having today..."

He was making sarcastic play. He honestly didnt care. However he glanced at Reedly with that same gaze as a form of acknowledgement, before returning it to Cross.

---------

One of the horsemen turned to face Kass:

"That psycho bitch in thr wing snapped his knee in half!"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:12 pm

( NEHEHAA I LOVE THAT POST GDGRFFGGGH )

Cross heard Reedly’s cough, only to then see the beast himself, from how smoothly he glided…how swiftly he appeared. He saw those of yellow eyes and he felt his heart beat quicken from fear. But he still did not show it. He remained monotone.

Though he scoffed at Alastors sarcastic remark, frankly, he was glad that this beast stayed hidden in the shadows. Cross himself felt disgusted in Alastors presence.

“ cut the crap.” He said coldly only to blink once. “ you live to see another day in this wing, be grateful.” Cross stated in a matter of fact tone “ I talked to the commissioner about it and he said we didn’t have much room anywhere else for you. So you’re staying here until we can find a suitable holding ground. “ Cross added, his tone business like as he kept his eyes on the shadows.

——

Kass wen’t wide eyed, she’s seen Reedly go to the forbidden wing a lot and she felt her heart drop and for it to race like mad with absolute fear. Her eyes landed on Larry’s L shaped leg and she gulped.

“ ……that—thing did that? “ she breathed out.

She remembered it….she couldn’t find that creature that was lurking in the shadows…only to see the damage of that beast right now—it was terrifying.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:36 pm

JAIZBSHAJSHDKJSKDDJSK)

Alastor didnt laugh at all despite finding Cross amusing, he just kept his unmoving stare. He almost seemed to never blink:

"four years is a long temporary hold, dont you think?"

There was a bit of silence:

"Just as you should be grateful that im not after your little Hendrix, officer..."

He smiled wider in an unfriendlly manner:

"Youre lucky I dont eat raw..." His voice seemed to slither back into himself like a snake as his smile immediatly dropped right after.

---------

The man was wild:

"Y E S Fucking grabbed it and snapped it into the bars like it was fun!"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:57 pm

( O O O O P SJDHSUDJSJDJ CHILLS BRO OMG-I LOVE THAT POST )

That got a reaction out of him, his eyes widened once once he heard Alastor seemingly threaten Hendrix. He gripped his keychains and his eyes harshened while his bones filled with fire.

If it were up to me you’d rot in this cell till the end of your days. And so help me if you ever come near him. ” Cross Said coldly, he had his own hiss to his words. His eyes were wild like ember flames.

He was now on a personal vendetta against this beast, he was going to make sure he stayed in that cell, or better yet moved to a place like Alcatraz even though that prison wasn’t working anymore.

He was actually glad Alastor didn’t eat raw flesh…even that disgusted him….he was close to bashing those stupid bars like those four horsemen—he wanted to rip that beasts —-anything out. He was gonna say heart but it was clear Alastor had none. Those predatory eyes would forever remain glued into his head. He snorted.

We’re done here. “ he snapped and quickly turned around, that’s all that he wanted to say to the creature. He left Reedly be, he knew she could take care of herself. And frankly if he didnt tare himself away from the situation he’d just go batshit and put himself in danger of being shred to pieces by that man.

——

Kass heard and saw how wild the man looked and she flinched, her eyes widened and her heart raced with nothing but pure fear. She gripped the coffee cup and backed up, only to practically run off —-she was gonna say home but she didn’t know where she was running off too now. The very idea of that person doing something …like that scared the absolute hell out of her.

She just ran off into the on coming night as the sirens from the ambulance sounded still.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:44 pm

KEBXKSJSKSJKSSJSO-)

Alastors mouth curved ever-so-slightly upon hearing Cross's desired reaction. Alastor did value one thing about being locked up; you could get under anyones skin and they cant do a thing about it.

Alastor just hummed to himself slightly:

"Youre disappointing, Officer. I shouldnt be able to upset you that easily. Youre a cop, right?" He eyed Cross as he watched him take his leave.

He still found him entertaining, snaking under his skin like that. His face fell into his usual calm sociopathic expression as he turned to face Reedly slowly.

They both just stared at eachother, Reedly was quite frankly relieved that he wasnt moved- or 'dealt with' so she remained more relaxed than any of them at the current moment.

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:51 pm

( NEHEHE FDGTDVYRBYFHH SPOOPY BEBE. ALSO I GOT NOTHING—WANNA TIMESKIP TO THE FULL MOON OR YOU GOT MORE STUFF? ALSO COULD YOU ACTIVATE IT? )

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:19 pm

NHRHDHEHEHEHE SUREEEE-)

It was the following morning, the day of the full moon. Sevin was doing god-knows what at thr warehouse, and Helen and Sven had both crashed at her place since it was already late and her place is much bigger than his. She slept in the bedroom meanwhile Sven took up more than her sofa, yet he still got sleep.

Helen woke up first with her own bedhead in her pajamas. She opened the door looking a little tired, and trudged over to the sofa where Sven was sprawled out. Sven was a silent sleeper, so he didnt snore.

She grinned upon seeing him like that, cozy in his sweatshirt and sweatpants bundled up best he could on that sofa of hers.

She nudged his foot that was propped up by one arm of the sofa, causing him to sit up quite quickly, looking much more sleepy and groggy than Helen. Just like her, he also had his own bedhead.

He blinked a bit slowly once he was up and took a breath, meanwhile Helen gave a soft snicker:

"Wakey, wakey sunshine"

Sven just gave a tired yet soft smile as well. It was right in the morning, so his voice was much quieter, grainier and deeper due to literally just waking up.

He swung his legs over gently and stood up, and trudged his way towards Helen who was currently making two cups of coffee, near the corner of the counter.

Svens head had sort of drunkenly swayed side to side as he walked over behind her, and he placed both of his hands on the counters beside her, one hand on one side of the corner, the other on the other side, and he just let his head and a bit of his upper body basically fall sleepily onto her shoulder.

Helen just started to quietly laugh as if they had to be quiet, and with her free hand she reached over and rubbed her hand on his hair, almost like giving him a little scratch, while her other hand was finishing up with their coffees:

"Goodmorning to you too, sleepyhead"

Svens shoulders heaved up and down a little bit as he laughed himself with his face buried into the crook of her neck and shoulder, before popping his head up with sleepy eyes and letting go of one side of the counter:

"Goodmorning..."

The graininess and deepness of his voice slightly caught the Lioness offguard, however both of their voices were quiet and very soft during this entire interaction. She just smiled as she handed him a mug of coffee she had made for him.

He took it gently, and with a smile they both clinked mugs and took a sip.

This was peace
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:58 pm

( EHEH, AND OH MY GODD THE BABYYYYSSSSSS I L O V E THAT POSSSSST AAAAAA. )

While those two shared a lovely peaceful morning…MJ had shit sleep for the first time in ages. She was currently resting her head against the cells wall and had it tilted back, her eyes were burning and her head was spinning. And she was forced to listen to that bastards crazed yelling.

Her breathing was slow and ragged and her wrists hurt like hell as she kept the handcuffs on. She noticed it was morning as the sun had shown from what little windows they had in this cursed hallway. She looked at the sun rays and groaned slightly only to squeeze her eyes shut.

This was no way to live.

She felt chained already….she already felt like a wild animal and she hated it, she missed her home. She missed Kass. This was one night of many where they wouldn’t have their nightly cuddles together…and it already showed how much of a positive effect that those had in them both.

Her ears even ached from Damien’s screams of outrages and it was even a miracle that he seemed to have stopped for a while to catch his own sleep.

MJ’s face remained contorted and squeezed tight as her headache kept pounding away. She already wanted to leave this damned cell.

But—there was another problem…the wolf. She felt it waking up too. She felt it clawing away at her insides already as if it knew its time was coming to where it’d be set free. She felt it claw at her ribs causing her a sharp hissing pain as she hunched herself into a small ball.

Part of her wanted to say in here for safety of others and herself…but she wanted to get out….to be free.

The redhead grunted again as she tried to pull the chains apart to free her aching wrists, nothing.

She tried harder…..

A creaking sound was heard in the metal.

But still—nothing.

MJ bared her teeth as she desperately tried to snap these chains off, she growled as she felt the metal pierce her skin and pinch it. But she didn’t care.

She kept trying.

And trying.

And trying.

Each time she felt herself slipping into that animal like state as she struggled with the chains. Her breathing turned rapid and deep, it sounded feral.

Her eyes then opened as she glared at the troublesome chains.

She kept slipping further and further, she felt the chains growing tighter and more restrictive as she kept pulling away.

Further

And further

Farther

And

Farther.

MJ was close to snapping metaphorically and literally as she felt that desperation to be set free get stronger with each passing minute.

Now.

A growling voice was heard in the back of her head, it just caused her to furrow her brows as sweat dripped from her forehead. She didn’t realize how fast she was breathing through her nose and teeth.

No. MJ thought.

NOW

MJ squeezed her eyes shut as she felt it get stronger, she felt her body start to hurt and she let out a little yelp.

NO. THIS IS MY BODY, MY MIND. WHAT I SAY GOES!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!

MJ felt herself let out a very feral like snarl as she felt her teeth start to ache, her body started to tremble with pain.

NOW

It wasn’t letting up—not yet.

And that—-is when she got pissed at her own self. MJ bared her teeth and squeezed her eyes tighter and forced herself to stop pulling at the chains.

AND I.

SAID.

NO!!!!!!!

MJ felt herself gasp for air as she tilted her head back, she took a huge deep ragged labored breath as if she had rose up from deep cold waters.

She felt her body go back to normal and she kept breathing for fresh air as relief washed over her system. Her body slouched in the bed she sat on and she hung her head with an exhausted groan.

This….this was gonna be a pain in the ass. And to add to it Kass wasn’t gonna come today so Drew was gonna have to pick her up.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:40 pm

KANDJKSKSOSKSOS THR BABYYYYYY- AND TY IM SUPER PROUD OF THAT ONE. I LOVE THAT ONE TOO)

After they had drank their coffee, both mugs were put into the sink, the both of them still not fully awake. With a sleepy smile, Helen turned around and spoke- again the both of their voices soft and gentle with eachother in the morning:

"You wanna watch something?"

Sven didnt verbally reply, instead he softly grinned and nodded slowly, making a grumbly yet gentle 'mhm'.

Helen kept her expression worn on her face as she trudged past him in bare-feet, and went infront of the sofa to pick up the remote and to turn the television on, meanwhile Sven dragged his feet over as well, also with bare-feet, and plopped himself semi-lazily sitting upright, and grabbed a big blanket Helen had that he had used the night before to snuggle up with. He grabbed it and flung it outwards while holding one side, causing it to spread out in the air, only to flutter down onto his lap gently like a feather.

Helen walked back with the remote in hand, and Sven looked up at her- also with a sleepy expression- and held one side of the blanket open, offering her a share of the blanket as well.

She softly snickered and plopped down right beside him, their shoulders touching, and Sven let the other half of the blanket down, leaving them both snuggled up under the blanket.

Helen switched the channels until it landed on some old soap opera show, where she set the remote down on the coffee table.

A few minutes of laughter went by before she furrowed her brows:

"Are you always this warm?"

Sven looked down at her with an amused expression:

"Usually... apparently men are most-always warm..."

Helen hesitated for a second before blinking and putting one hand on his chest. Yes he had a rather large one at that considering his overall size. Helen was usually coldish-warm, so she valued heat.

They locked only their eyes for a second, before Helen sunk back into the sofa, this time snuggling right up to Sven, resting her head on his chest and wrapped her arm around his torso, her messy hair sort-of falling onto his chest as well, he let out a gentle chuckle:

"So thats a win for me"

Helen returned the laugh, and their eyes stayed locked on the screen, even though they were both secretly thinking about the other.

To Helen, it was very foreign. The closer she was to Sven, the warmer and safer she felt. And oh how he made her feel real safety. He made her feel loved- he was the first man to make her feel that way... especially since the incident...

She pressed into Sven a bit more with a smile, and Sven wrapped an arm around her back for extra warmth since he knew she liked that.

They both just stayed comfortable for the time now.

---------

Fortunoutly for MJ, yes, Damien did eventually stop- however he does talk in his sleep, so he was fighting some random dude in his dream or something because he was sleeping throwing hands while passed out on the floor.

Also fortunoutly for the redhead, Drew was waiting in the lobby to pick her up. She looked very happy, almost excited for something.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:32 pm

( YEEE OFCCC U SHOULD BEE, AND OMFGG THE BABIESSSSS I L O V E THAT ONE TOO YOU SHOULD DEF BE PROUD AAAA. )

Cross eventually walked over to Drew, his face remained monotone.

“ Good to see you again ma’am, ready?” He asked as he placed his thumb inside the belt on his hip. He was here to escort her to the holding cells, he was one of the early ones too.

—-

MJ watched Damien with a slight bit of amusement, she—had to admit it was kinda entertaining to watch. She just rolled her eyes and tilted her head back against the wall of the cell and tried to close her eyes.

Bowie was sleeping soundly in his own cell, he—kinda had a habit of sleeping in weird and uncomfortable places so he was doing just fine.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:36 pm

BHAHSHHELP- AN EEEE DANKEEEE-)

Drew gave a happy nod, and was super giddy. She had just a little suprise for MJ, and she promised she wouldnt spill before she saw it:

"Yup! Good to see you too"

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:56 pm

( OFC, AND THE BABYYYYYY OMFG-I LOVE HER ISTG. )

Cross noticed the excited nature and couldn’t help but crack a grin on his face, it was a nice change from Alastor last night. He nodded.

“ Alright then, though I should ask, since we’re still holding him, do you wanna head to the cells or do you wanna wait while I bring her to you?…” he ventured. And when he said ‘ him ‘ he meant Damien. He didn’t wanna ruin her happy nature.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next