The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 2 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by Checkmate Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:48 am

First topic message reminder :

Literally as the title says I got nothing fancy for it aaa-

Characters

Sven aka Havoc: @/Soapster

Kass aka Black-Spider: @/Checkmate

Black Cat: @/Checkmate

Kingpin: @/Checkmate

Helen: @/Soapster
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:32 pm

( WHEEEEEEZE OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE THAT POST-HELP-)

Kass kept walking calmly, she was starting to feel exhaustion start to take over, it had been a long week…and a long day. She didn’t even know what time it was right now. Her eyes stung and she groaned only to rub her eyes.

Fuck—MJ is probably worried sick about me…I’ve never been out this late—
Tch…that human leech will be fine.

Call her a leech one more time and I’ll fucking kill you.

Hmph—-like you would—-

Wanna bet?

Kass threatened mentally, she wasn’t above killing the parasite with fire. She was almost there.

*growls* fine….you win. Brat—

Parasite.

*demonic snarling*

Kass shook her head and growled herself. Only to then eventually make it to Sven’s door with seemingly no trouble at all, only to sigh softly as she grabbed the door handle and gently pushed it open, knocking on the rim of the apartments door with her other hand.

“ Hello? Big guy that ran in here?….i come in peace—“ Kass called, her tone genuine and soft.

Her eyes widened at how small the apartment was, her own apartment was bigger than this.

Dude—-this is…this is sad…

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:41 pm

BHAHHAAHAHAHAA)

Sven lit up at the tone of her voice, he fully believed she comes in peace. he slowly ducked down to fit out of his little bedroom into the main room to face Kass a few feet away, his own voice he made soft as well:

“I- uh… hi? im- i havent done anything wrong- im sorry”

He took a tiny step forward, his upper body still partially hunched. He cant stand up straight in his own apartment.

im hotter than her symbiote

i honestly dont care just shut. up.

“Can i- er- i have chocolate milk in the fridge if you want some? i dont have much…”

He did a little shuffle over to his fridge and knelt down, grabbing a chocolate milk bottle and slightly reaching it over to her as an offering.

He only had chocolate milk and a half-full carton of eggs in his fridge. Thats it. Thats about all he can afford, to buy himself.
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:51 pm

( HELP-AND AWH THE BEBE BOI )

Kass’s eyes widened at how large the man was, it left her gobsmacked. Her white spider eyes were large and round almost in a cartoonish fashion.

Holy shit—-the guys massive—poor thing can hardly fit in his own home..

Her brows furrowed and her heart sank as she watched Sven moved around the building. Only to be taken aback at Sven’s offer for chocolate milk…which if she were honest…nobody’s ever offered that to her. At least randomly…not even on her good days…yeah MJ was there but..she was her roommate..her friend.

This…was a total stranger. And she could tell immediately just from how Sven acted..that he was pure and genuine. It made her feel sorry for him on the spot.

“ Uh—-S-Sure…thanks…and, don’t worry big guy, i believe you. “ Kass reassured softly, her tone was still genuine. She then hesitantly walked in and closed the door behind her, only to then scratch the back of her neck.

“ Uh—-i—Sorry nobody’s…nobody’s done this before…are you sure it’s alright?..” Kass asked.

Idiot.

Shut the fuck up—

Not just you, both of you. You have a roommate to get back to remember?

I thought you hated her guts?!

I never said such a thing.

“ oh just shut up—“ Kass growled to herself under her breath. She seemed to be talking to nothing, yet something all the same.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:58 pm

WHEEEEEZE I LOVE THEM)

Svens eyes basically sparkled with joy, although he still felt she was afraid of him. Maybe this was his chance; his chance of finally getting someone to not be afraid of him. Maybe even like him.

He was starstruck by the idea. A friend?!

“Yes yes ofcourse its alright! I dont have anybody to share anything with, so ive never done this before either. People seem to not like- er… Me.”

He then was slightly startled at her muffled talk.

“You have one too? I was told you might”

He looked at her with genuine curiosity

im hotter and smarter. watch this, shes gonna prove my righteousness

i despise you

you looove me

Sven let out a little exhale of exhaustion at that.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:06 pm

( E Y A Y AND BAHAHAHA HELP OMFG SAME-AND THE BEBE )

Kass went wide eyed and was startled, she stood straight up and her heart pounded like mad. H-How?! How could he know?!

Her eyes were wide in fear at his assumptions. She sputtered.

“ what?!-I—n-no i don’t! “ Kass stammered, unlike Sven with his Symbiote….she…she was ashamed of hers. She hated hers. ….it made her do things that she never wanted to do. It made her kill….it made her hurt people…she almost hurt MJ once during one of her sprees…and she’s never forgiven herself for it. She remembered the redheads screams of terror…but thankfully…MJ stayed beside her and brought her back.

“ And…i don’t see why they won’t like you?….i can already tell you’re a sweet person…” Kass said in a genuine soft tone of voice. It held sympathy for him too.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:49 am

“Well- by the looks of me they dont think so.”

Sven grabbed another chocolate milk, the last onr he had, and began to sip it every now and then.

He examined her as well, the spider-suit made him feel a bit uneasy, he always felt like he was in some sort of trouble for no reason, but he shrugged it off. She seems kind, so he likes her. Thats all he really cares about.

He also looked at her with some sympathy, almost knowing exactly what she was thinking.

“Its okay…mine says hes ‘hotter than yours’”

because i am

drop it

Suddenly he perked up and looked behind him, he had heard that tiny little squeak again, the kitten was awake.

He immediatly jumped up

“Im sorry just give me on-“

He turned his head forward only to hit it on the doorframe again. He ducked this time around and went in to find the kitten finally awake. He gently picked it up in his palm and slowly brought it back over, and to the little sink, he turned on warm water, and he gently poured a little trail of Dawn soap on the baby, and gently scrubbed its fur, washing away the bloodstains. He was making sure no water got in the ears and that the face was clear of any bubbles.

As Sven was doing so, he directed his speakings towards Kass, while looking at the kitten

ask her if shes a girlboss like i am

“…so- uh… how are you? whats your life like-?”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:52 am

( HAVOC—PFFFT-)

Kass’s Face fell with a bit of sympathy for him when he said’ by the looks of me ‘. It made more sense because of how the teenagers ran away from him.

Poor thing.

However she went wide eyed once Sven said that his Symbiote said such a thing. She was taken aback….what?

“ i—im —what?! “ Kass stammered in clear confusion. She didn’t know how to reply to that one.

The hell? Delirium? Help me out here what’s he mean—

Just tell them that I’m more—-dangerous. Tch…it’s an idiotic macho move it sounds like. Stupid males…

Oh——hey i don’t know how y’all work okay?

Kass then blinked once Sven excused himself, she tilted her head, intrigued as she watched him dart into his room to get something. She walked forward to his living room to get a better look. She had a feeling it was the kitten and once Sven came back and began washing the kitten, her heart sank. She saw tiny bits of blood from the poor animal. She was standing behind Sven watching him as she covered her masked mouth in horror.

Oh god—the poor thing….

“ It’s alright—oh god the poor thing…” Kass sympathized as she watched Sven. Though once Sven spoke, she tensed up.

“ Oh uh—that’s Classified…sorry big guy….at least for my life stuff…but uh…currently…I’m pissed off and hella exhausted..it’s been a long and busy week. “ Kass grumbled as she rubbed her eyes again.

*clears throat*

“ Oh! Uh—-“ Kass sighed heavily, Sven already knew so there was no use in hiding it.

“ My Symbiote says she’s more dangerous than yours. In regards to the earlier comment. “ Kass said awkwardly.

*nods in approval*

Kass then peeked around Sven and watched with concern.

“ Okay big guy—what happened exactly? Those kids didn’t exactly give me a straight answer..which was to be expected. “ Kass said with a soft tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:09 am

WHEEEEEEEEZE GOD I LOVE THEM)

Sven got a little upset once he heard she was keeping it classified. But he way okay.

“Oh- okay then.”

He did sympathize with her though

“Im sorry.. If you need any help ill be happy to help- i dont have much to do anyway. Oh and about that- those… bullies were kicking this little one around- it stopped breathing because of it… i think it- sheis only about a week old…”

He gently washed the kitten off and set her down on a little foam towel and wrapped her up in it to dry off, Then set her there and turned completely to face Kass.

He heard her next bit as well and just knew Havoc wasnt gonna take it lightly. Matter of fact, Havocs face formed from Svens back, and he faced Kass directly, yet addressing the female symbiote:

”HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH THINGS- I can lift 10x more than you ever could you slut…. not very gaslight gatekeep girlboss of you…”

Svens eyes went wide and he then fumbled with Havoc, holding his mouth shut, yet also tripping over himself while doing so

“I AM SO - SORRY- no shut your face- PLEASE BELIEVE ME I DONT- HAVOC I SWEAR-“

“LEAVE ME BE- STOP THIS- I AM APPALLED BY THIS BEHAVIOUR”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:05 am

( THANK YOUU, AND LMFAOO BRUH RIGHT BACK ATCHA )

Kass went wide eyed, only for her anger to spike initially at Svens story.

So those kids were—i fucking knew it! Those lying!-

Though, as soon as Havoc showed himself, her eyes widened causing her to jolt and jump back. She didn’t expect him to appear so quickly like that. And she..was actually a bit intimidated by Havoc. However Delirium was not. Though the heroine has to admit—she had to hold back some giggles once she watched the struggle. However…once she heard the certain words Havoc used.

Deliriums anger rose along with her own. This was it..this was her tipping point. Her eyes narrowed and she glared as she marched one foot forward.

EXCUSE ME? “ Kass snarled, her voice merged with Deliriums. She believed Sven, but her death glare was at Havoc.

Delirium sprouted from her back in a rush of fury and she darted toward the held down Havoc, and already her own eyes were narrowed. They looked menacing as she bared her teeth.

And we’ll have you know that we aren’t called Delirium for no reason. It’s not just a pretty name, golden boy. Delirium hissed, her tone holding authority and dominance over Havoc.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:20 am

HEHDJHEJSJDJDJSO)

Sven was plastered up against a wall now, slinking towards the floor in embarrassment and fear, Havoc although, was intimidated. He thought females were scary. Females did dominate the symbiote order as well, thus Havoc backed down a bit.

”Yeah well- youre mean… youre just mad im fruitier and hotter than you. You wish you had all this swagger… tinky-winky lookin ass

Havoc slowly sunk back into Svens back, Sven however was frozen against the wall. He was speechless, yet he worridly looked at Kass, his eyes screaming ‘im so sorry’.

Sven immediatly felt like he was doing something wrong and just curled his legs in to his chest and stayed up against the wall.

“i-… im sorry-“

Sven began to lightly scratch at his double cheek scar, he tends to do that when hes nervous, and in his mind he is currently panicking.

what if she doesnt like me anymore- what if i scared her- what if she hates me for the rest of her life because… what if- oh god…

calm down. she hates me not you. I get all the drama as i should

not helping..-

…sorry-

Havoc was genuine, he didnt like it when Sven was stressed, he actually cared for his host.

Sven placed his free hand on his forehead as he fully absorbed the entire situation.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:39 am

( THE POOR BOI I LOVE HIMB )

Delirium snorted in amusement once Havoc said those things, she along with her host did find him funny. She tilted her head as she watched the golden Symbiote slink back into its host.

The only reason you’re alive, golden boy. Is because I find your antics…mildly amusing. ” Delirium rumbled, only to then be pleased at Sven’s apology and how quickly Havoc backed down. But Havoc was right about one thing—he was fruitier than she was. She huffed softly in amusement.

well—you’re right for the —what you say… ‘ fruity ‘ part. But on the contrary—my host can at least relate to that with you. She’s in that realm.” Delirium huffed then quickly shrunk back into her hosts body. Knowing what she just said would most likely get her a beating.

Kass went wide eyed and looked terrified.

“ OH YOU SON OF A—YOU CANT JUST GO OUTTING MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE TO PEOPLE! IM GONNA BURN YOU WHEN WE GET HOME YOU PARASITE!” Kass yelled at her Symbiote, clearly flustered and scared at what she just said.

*growls in clear offense to the parasite word*

Yeah? Well now we’re even!

Kass then pinched the bridge of her nose and mutter ranted in French for a few seconds. She then let out a little Symbiote like growl of anger at her Symbiote, only to then take a deep breath and sigh, trying to recollect herself.

The heroine then looked over at Sven and furrowed her brows in sympathy seeing at how worried the poor guy looked. Her gaze softened and she headed over to Sven in a gentle manner. Only to then kneel beside him, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder , almost…almost as if it were sister like.

“ Heyyyy..hey ssssh…easy…I’m not mad at you…I’m mad at Havoc….okay big guy? I promise. It’s not your fault. “ Kass soothed, her voice—oddly soft for them just meeting.

“ But..thank you for telling me the full story, I’ll be sure to hunt those kids down.” Kass promised softly yet in a firm voice.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:49 pm

Sven flinched at her yelling and her touch, it didnt bode well for a good memory.

He slowly gathered his breathing and blinked a few times. He gave a quick little nod at that. His voice was shaky and broken up a bit:

“Sven… my name is s-sven… thank you

He sat there longer, not really saying much, just kindof still shocked by the whole conflict. It was easily told that Sven did not like conflict, that is, with people he trusts. He trusts Kass, he immediatly did from when she was kind to him a few minutes ago. Although he shouldnt always trust so quickly. Last time he did, it killed him.

Literally.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:44 pm

( THE BEBE )

Kass saw him flinch and how tense Sven was. And she could tell he was a bit shaken by how shaky his voice was…it made her heart sink. She wondered what could’ve happened to the poor thing in the past. Her brows furrowed as she immediately made herself look a lot kinder and gentler, she gently rubbed his shoulder as she tried to get him to calm down.

She could tell right away…she didn’t like it when Sven was scared. She also…didn’t like it when people were scared of her in general so…she and Sven could relate to that.

“ Sven huh?……huh…that’s a nice name. And hey…hey hey ssssh..ssssh..hey buddy it’s gonna be okay…i promise..I’m sorry for yelling I just…i just got a real short fuse right now. Delirium doesn’t know when to quit sometimes…want me to get your chocolate milk for you?” Kass offered softly, her voice oh so gentle.

She’d do anything for him right now to help him feel better.

Damn it….this is your fault.

*growls*

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:59 pm

AWWWWWWWHHHHH MY HEART-)

Sven looked up at her, and gave the smallest little nod as his answer to the chocolate milk offer, and he blinked slowly.

“thank you…and..you?”

He slowed his breathing even more, her tone was relaxing to him, he hadnt heard a soft voice directed at him since… well since his mother was alive.

Those were the best memories.

He would dress up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and Harriet, his mumma, would dress up as Beast, and they would dance throughout the house. He loved being spun around, it felt as if he were gliding seamlessly over calm water. They would dance and sing their favorite songs the whole day, until his father came home, drunk and angry as usual.

Augustus(Gus), his father, would scream at him, yelling and throwing empty glass beer bottles at his head for dressing up, he would throw the F-slur around like it was a volleyball. Gus never liked Sven, he never loved him. He wasnt even there when he was born. To Sven, it was just him and his mumma in their own little disney world. She loved disney, after all. He followed suit.

Some days, Gus would only yell, but other days he would get physically abusive, to the point where he would choke Sven out against the wall, beat him with broken bottles, kick him down the stairs, and even telling him that he could fly off of a roof if he believed hard enough. Sven believed him. He believed him with his whole heart. Even then, Sven wouldnt stop loving his papa. He didnt know how to stop. Even after Gus got away with Harriets murder one night on a drunken spree, he would still love his papa. After all, hes all he had after that.

He missed the days where he would dance around the house with his mumma. He really missed his mumma.

She was the only one who ever loved him; the only one who ever looked upon him with kind eyes

That is, until now. Kass was kind to him, and thats all that mattered. He felt so warm inside. He didnt want to ever lose that.

Never

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:23 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA THE POOR BEBE-OMFG HE DESERVES EVERYTHING. )

Kass could see that Sven immediately looked better. And that in turn made her feel better. Even though Sven couldn’t see her face…she tried her best to convey that she was happy for him. The points of her costumes eyes pointed upward in a kind and happy fashion. Yes…she may wear black…yes she..may be intimidating here and there…but underneath all of that.

Was a human being, and the same went for Sven. They were both human beings. And they both deserved to be treated as such.

Looking at his grey green eyes Kass….Kass could just tell he’d went through shit. And that already broke her heart. She wasn’t sure what happened…but she had a feeling that she didn’t wanna know.

“ there we go buddy….and alright, I’ll bring that right over okay? And me ?….uh….” Kass debated on saying her name, or any name at all. She paused and fell silent.

She…hasn’t told anyone her true name ever since her Uncle Ben died. She always gave them ‘ Never ‘ as in Nevermore. For Never wanting to remember her past. When Ben died…her younger self…seemed to die along with him.

She remembered that day.

It was night, she and Ben were standing on the edge of the sidewalk waiting to cross. And as soon as Kass turned to talk to him, before she knew it…a loud shot was fired and her Uncle was shot in cold blood, right in front of her. The person with the gun, made sure she was looking.  The person knew it was her uncle…and that person, was Angelo. One of her old friends from the group that she used to be apart of.

Kass couldn’t remember anything much after that, only the smell of blood, that horrid iron stench clung to her nostrils as she held on to uncle Ben and just screamed her lungs out. Screaming bloody murder as tears and slobber fell from her eyes and mouth. She looked insane with grief.

Kass only remembered the tears and blood…and how much she hurt. She was drowning ever since that day…

Everytime she’d be talking to someone, it was like she wasn’t there. No. She wasn’t there. She’d be back at the street corner, smelling that iron stench.

She’d drown…and come back…back to the surface for a split second.

Drowning.  

Sinking.

Resurfacing.

Breathing.

Laughing.

Then drowning more.

Further and further.

Always, drowning.

But that is, until she went to college and met MJ, Mary Jane Watson. That was her first friend ever since she left.

And the first time ever since truly felt happy. The first time ever since she truly laughed.

Then..she got bit the spider, and she’d drown again.

Now, in present day. She’s better…but she still sinks sometimes…she still drowns. But not as often anymore. She’s happier, and that wouldn’t be the case if it weren’t for MJ.

Kass took a deep breath  and sighed softly, trying to push the memory away. She decided to take a leap of faith with Sven.

“ Never….my names Never. But….most just call me the Black-Spider “ Kass responded with a warm tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:59 pm

EEEEHEHEEH)

Sven nodded. He also seemed to understand her. Her pain, in a way. He calmed down even more, hearing her name as well.

“I like that name… its unique”

He knew it wasnt her real name, which even told him more. She was scared. He knew what that felt like.

He felt like he could finally relate to something. To someone.

He was grateful to be blessed with her presence. He had never thought hed actually find a friend, nonetheless someone who wasnt completely scared of him.

“Thank you for not being scared of me.”

He stated bluntly, seemingly out of nowhere

“Im very grateful”

A warm, happy smile crept across his face. It was one of those smiles of pure joy.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:20 pm

( THE SWEET BOI I LOVE THAT POST )

Kass looked up at him and made eye contact, her gaze and nature soft. And once she did make eye contact….it…it felt like something clicked. Like they both silently understood each other….she wasn’t sure what it was…but she already felt a deeper connection with him than she thought. It was like a sixth sense.

And once she heard him say thanks….her eyes widened, and her heart sank in sympathy for him. She couldn’t help but wonder just how many people were afraid of him. Her brows furrowed out of concern and sympathy, but…she saw his warm smile…and right off the bat she could tell it was genuine. She knew what a genuine smile and laugh felt like.

She was happy for him. Her gaze softened and she returned a genuine warm smile back. He couldn’t see it…but she tried to convey it in her tone. The heroine patted Sven’s shoulder after he said that.

“ Yeah, no problem buddy. Everyone could use a friend every now and then…especially people like us. And thanks heh…Sven’s unique too. It fits you. “ Kass smiled.

She wasn’t sure what it was…but she already felt a need to protect him, like how Sven felt a need to protect that poor kitten. And that need…was strong. Besides, it was second hand nature protecting people to her…it was her job. She never took a break….even if it was clear that she needed one.

Kass chuckled happily in a soft tone.

“ Alright buddy, let’s get ya comfy huh?” Kass said as she stood up, she then offered her hand to Sven’s. Her hand was average for a normal person but it was small compared to his.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:29 pm

AAAAAAAAACK DE BEBEEEE I LOVE HERRR)

Sven lit up at her name comment, his haw dropped a little bit

“Really?!” He gasped, “Thank you!”

He then saw her hand, Only a few fingers could fit in her small hand, but he took it anyway, yet mostly pushing himself off of the floor as to not yank her down. Yet again, as soon as he stood up, it was too quick and a *thud* sound was heard as his head bumped the ceiling again.

“thank you, Never- and ‘comfy’ and ‘me’ in this apartment dont go together at all.”

As soon as he recovered from the little bump incident, he had heard the litten squeak, and immediatly went over to the little kitten wrapped in the towel still, now fully dry, her coat shone an even brighter fiery red.

She squeaked again. She liked Svens warmth. He gently picked her up in his palm, and slowly rocked her

“no no no, shhhh.. shhh… im here. daddys gotcha.. itll be okay”

His voice was made to be even softer and higher than it was a few minutes ago. The kitten immediatly took to him yet again, snuggling up in a little ball, finally clean and warm and safe. Her eyes still hadnt opened, they should within a week or so.

She yawned, letting out a little squeal with it, in which Sven lost it

“Oh my goodness youre so precious- that was such a big yawn! Yayy high five!”

He gently tapped the tip of his pinky finger to her tiny outstretched kitten paw, mimicking a high-five. He was overjoyed.

He looked at Kass with a partial-open jaw, his face had Happiness written all over it, he was so joyful, he even did a little tippy-tappy with his feet from the excitement.

It was also easily told, mentally he is a child still.

Obviously
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:47 pm

( EEEE THANK YOUUUU IM GLAD YOU DOO, AND OMFG THE SWEET BOI AAA )

Kass winced initially once Sven hit his head, grimacing a bit in awkwardness with furrowed brows in concern. However…she chuckled slightly at the comfy comment. And it didn’t go pass her at all with how big Svens hand was, she literally felt smaller than she originally was…she was 5’4…Sven had to be six feet or more!

Damn it—small person syndrome is kicking in…

She huffed internally. Already feeling jealous at his massive height. The heroine was gonna reply, but she heard the small squeak come from the kitten and her attention turned to it as she watched Sven dart off.

As she watched the two interact, her eyes widened, only for her heart to melt and for her gaze to soften. The entire thing was downright adorable.

It was kinda hard to see since the kitten was so small…but seeing Sven’s happy child like face, and seeing him practically do tippy taps, made her heart melt. It was too damn cute and…it actually made her day a whole lot better.

Screw it—-

Kass made the decision to deliberately not tell Reedly about him. She giggled softly and nodded, she easily spotted the child like nature from the man…but in this case…it was okay. It seemed to fit him.

“ You two are quite adorable “ Kass openly admitted “ what are you gonna name her?” She asked as she crossed her arms in a laid back fashion.

Ironic…..one who never grew up….and one..who grew up too fast.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:54 pm

EEEHEHEHEHEHE I LOVE THAT LAST QUOTEEE YET ALSO SAD BC THEY BOTH GOT THEIR REASONS WHY-)

Sven looked at Kass, now his voice was in a whisper as he didnt want to wake the kitten again.

“Hmmmm”

He examined her quite a bit, actually he only examined her for a second before concluding her name:

“Lily. It was my mummas favorite flower”

He looked up at Kass once more and smiled purely out of joy. Now he had two friends.

He went and layed the kitten down on the ground next to his small bed so she could sleep, then ducked and went back into the tiny mainroom theyre both in.

“Shes sleeping”

wake her and i slit your throat woman
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:07 pm

( EEE THANK YOU AND YE FR ACK- AND OOP-)

Kass’s heart melted hearing him say the name and the reasons why. It was clear he held a lot of love and respect for his mother, she liked that.

It’s perfect.

She gave him a nod of approval before she watched him leave and enter his room. Her gaze softened.

He’s……He’s far too pure to be a monster……unlike…..

Her gaze fell a bit.

Unlike me.

She didn’t see herself as pure…or good for that matter. And seeing Sven be labeled as such a thing as a monster. Broke her heart…he never deserved that kind of treatment the boys gave him. Whereas…she did.

She still…had some issues with herself that lingered. She was sure Sven could relate. She sighed softly as she closed her eyes, trying not to think on her past….yet it failed.

And almost instantly…standing there with her arms crossed, eyes closed. She smelled the blood.

She started to sink as she heard the faint cries of her younger self. With the time that Sven was gone.

It was enough for her to drown…She didn’t register Sven’s voice yet. Her eyes were still closed…she looked lost. Like she wasn’t even there and yet she was all the same.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:30 am

OOF)

Sven immediatly knew she wasnt well. He knelt down on one knee to be her height

“Never-?… are you okay?”

He ever so gently nudged her shoulder

oh my god. shes lost in the sauce…

“What?”

*devious chuckling*

nevermind…

He nudged her gently again, then got up, shuffled to his bedroom, got a soft blankie that was too small for him, and draped it over her shoulders, like a blanket cape. The blankets design was of all the different disney princesses; snow white, sleeping beauty, Belle(his favorite), Rapunzel, Jasmine, Tiana, and many many more. The main color of said blanket was pink.

Yes that is his blanket.

“Here… my mumma gave me this- it helped calm me down sometimes… i hope it will help you too… are you okay?”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:45 am

( THE BOI AND HAVOC NO-)

Kass faintly felt the first few nudges, it was enough to slowly bring her back to the surface again. Only when she felt the soft blanket did she come around, she grunted softly, only to blink a few times. She heard his voice clearer.

Wh—what?—what’s on my shoulders?…

She opened her eyes a tiny bit, he looked blurry to her, and as soon as she did hear him, his voice was then slightly muffled by a gunshot—a gunshot only she could hear. This caused her breath to hitch in horror and for her to jolt awake. Her eyes wide as her darted everywhere. Her claws were out as she hunched over in a defensive position.

The exhaustion aided her in slipping. It took her a while to register where she was again, only to visibly relax as if nothing ever happened. Her claws shrunk back in slowly as she stood back up in a calmer fashion.

Don’t let him see…Don’t let him know.

Kass took a deep breath and sighed heavily, she registered the soft blanket on her shoulders again only to grow more confused. She looked over at it and gently reached up with her shaky fingers and brushed the soft fabric with them.

Whyd he?…..but I’m fine—-

Her heart warmed at the idea…but, like always she’ll deny. She looked over at Sven and faintly remembered the question. And just like that, she masked it all. Her face kind and soft.

“ I…yeah I’m fine bud, just..just exhaustion kicking in. You—-you didn’t have to do this I’m fine…” Kass said softly with a warm yet thankful chuckle. She couldn’t stop….she won’t stop. Not even if it kills her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:14 pm

AWWWWW THE BEBEEE-)

He flinched at her sudden gestures and toon a tiny step backwards, before seeing her come out of it.

He stared at her, his green-grey eyes exuding concern, his eyebrows furrowed in a sorry stance.

“youre not okay… are you?

His hands came together as he held them, pushed up against his chest in a worrisome position. The way she moved, the timing of it-

He knew she had been through shit too

He slowly sat on the ground, criss-cross applesauce, and his eyes began to wander a bit.

“Its okay to not be okay. Sometimes im not okay, because i got hurt… and remembering those times… hurt… But its okay, because im still alive.

Its okay to not be okay

He looked up at her with a warm, worried gaze.

“I-Im here for you too, if you ever need it.”
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:04 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA MA HEART )

Kass….was stunned hearing Sven. She listened to him, only to tense up defensively. She felt her muscles tighten. However…as she continued to listen to him, her brows furrowed….for some reason it got her right in the heart. And…that’s what stunned her.

Though…when he said those words, she couldn’t help but feel sorry for him. She couldn’t help but wonder just how much he had been through. Especially when he said ‘ because I’m still alive ‘. That fucking hurt…she wasn’t sure what he went through….but she already felt sorry for him.

Sven……

But, hearing his last few words, made her tense up again.

It took her a long time for her to reply, all she could do was stare at him. Stare at him and wonder what happened to him..stare at him and wonder..why he’d..even help. It took her aback.

Eventually, after her silence. She finally spoke again, and sighed softly.

Thank you….Sven…but…..it’s okay for others to not be okay…but not me. It’s…It’s complicated…..but with whatever you went through I’m…im genuinely sorry. “ Kass Said as she made eye contact. Her voice holding heavy sympathy for him.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next