The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 14 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

JABDJWJAJSISJDJDKSKSK- ALSO WHAT NEXT I GOTS NOTHING ELSE FOR RN IN THIS MOMENT UNLESS U WANNA CONTINUE THIS BIT NHEHEHEHE-)
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 14 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:13 pm

( WHEEEZE Y E S, PERMISSION GRANTED. AND NEHEHEHEE GET ER DREW. )

Kass gulped, at least Drew understood. But right now it was so hard to function. Plus she could also smell Felicia’s perfume too and that made her head spin. She needed help-she was afraid of making the wrong choice.

Felicia smirked, she could tell Drew and MJ were present but she didn’t care, they were getting front row seats. Plus she knew she was winning.

“ I can see it clear as day
You don't really need a break
Wanna see what you can take
You should really run away
Other people wouldn't stay
Other people don't obey
You and me are both the same
You should really run away
Bad things
To you
I wanna do bad things to you
I wanna make you yell
I wanna do bad things to you
Don't wanna treat you well “ Felicia sang as she leant in close enough to just irritate everyone else around her towards Kass.

Kass herself gulped, but hearing that one line. That one line alone, set her off. Her own pupils flicked a symbiotic white before she suddenly shoved Felicia, but as she swung her fist, her fist turned a symbiotic purple and it enlarged itself into Deliriums hand, and her claw had practically thrown, Felicia in a state of pure fury.

Felicia screeched as she was flown back and she crashed into a nearby table, she grunted in pain as she felt something in her break a bit. Her face scrunched up too.

The crowd all yelled in shock as some people stood up. And Kass narrowed her eyes as she looked back at the thief, her hand back to normal.

WE ARE N O T THE FUCKING SAME YOU HEAR ME?!!” Kass screamed out in sudden rage. She was still drunk too, but that line was enough to snap her out of it.

This caused MJ to actually flinch and for her eyes to widen with concern at Kass but she smirked as she saw Felicia being thrown.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:30 pm

OOOOOP-)

Drew saw how Kass was fighting herself- how drunkenly uncomfortable she was while also simultaneously being flustered.

As the song continued the Raven grew increasingly annoyed with the Cat- that is until she quite literally jumped when Kass acted out like that- she went wide-eyed at Felicia slamming into the table.

She wouldnt use any of her tricks just yet seeing that Kass had laid out a measure on her, for now she watched on in silence- quietly proud of Kass for standing up for herself.

However Sevin was pissed.

She put her glass down and stood up from her barstool before sauntering over towards the girls- however keeping her distance by about two people.

There was a tipsy rage in her eyes about Felicia- and seeing Kass act out like that proved she was uncomfortable.

And oh boy she did not like that one bit.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:47 pm

( A W W H H THE B A B Y I L O V E THAT POST. GET ER SEVINNNN )

Kass calmed down almost instantly after she got that rage out of her system. She wasn’t like Felicia…not at all. She may have started out as a thief…but that’s where it stopped.

The crow just leant back against MJ who held her close “ you did good..” she soothed softly. Kass looked up at Drew and MJ with a soft smile only to spot Sevin, she saw that tipsy rage….and she knew how Sevin handled things.

But seeing Sevin act out like this for her? It made her feel comforted. Her eyes landed on Felicia who was practically out, she grunted as she felt severe pain in her back. She looked over at Kass with furrowed brows then at Sevin, and that is when she realized she fucked up.

She truly didn’t mean to upset Kass like that-she just wanted to stir some chaos, get a few butterflies going and some jealousy. But pushing her that far…a hint of remorse was seen in her eyes only to scoff. She needed to keep her facade up. She winced as she looked at Sevin, she had no words to defend herself.

“ Get it over with.” She muttered out as she tried to hid the pain in her voice.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:17 pm

HEHSJEHDOIAOS-)

Drew was quiet and she stayed by Kass as well.

Meanwhile, Sevin, who had her arms crossed, never lost her gaze on Felicia. She spat on the floor before she walked over to her and grabbed her spiked choker by force and didnt say anything.

She then began to drag the cat lady out quite literally- not caring if she stood up or if she literally dragged her on the floor by her choker.

Eventually she opened the doors and flung her out onto the pavement.

Once the door closed, thats when she spoke. Her voice was low and raw, starting out as a whisper yet gradually getting louder and louder until she was basically screaming:

"You speak and Ill cut your fucking tongue out your mouth. The fucking audacity you have to come into my pub and to try and start shit with my people?" her voice grew louder now: "I dont give a rat's ass whether or not you walk your ass out of her or if you crawl. The next time you show your ugly ass face trying to cause problems i wont be so fucking nice. Now get the fuck out of my face"

She spit again by Felicia and turned and went back inside, turning her head to watch Felicia go. And if she didnt, the shifter would make her leave in other less-verbal ways.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:43 pm

( Y A S S S S S S S S I FUCKING L O V E THAT POSSSSSTTT, I LOVE PROTECTIVE SEVIN. )

Felicia had grunted the entire time she was being dragged by the choker but she didn’t struggle. It honestly felt extremely odd being dragged seeing as nobody’s had the audacity to do it to her before.

And once she was tossed out on to the pavement, she grunted loudly as she hit face first. She then looked the shifter in the eyes as she spoke, but only with one pupil since her hair was messy.

She remained silent as ordered. But every bone in her body was burning with rage—she knew she was in the wrong…but for as petty as she was, being told that by Sevin of all people pissed her off. And seeing Sevin get that angry actually sent chills down her spine.

And upon being spat at once more she cringed. Well…guess this pub is gone.

And upon seeing her turn around, Felicia wasted no time getting up. She grunted weakly since her back was still screaming at her. The thief then turned around very slowly as she began limping off.

The good thing is she was listening to Sevin at least. No matter how much her bones burned.

Maybe I should’ve picked a different song…sorry Spider. Felicia thought to herself. But she’d never say sorry openly. It was pure gold seeing MJ’s face like that, and that alone made her smirk.

She continued limping off.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:34 pm

KFJDKSJSKSJSKSOSO Y A S SISNENBSJA-)

Sevin kept an eye on her as she limped away, before truely turning and going back into the pub. She walked past the girls, and rubbed the side of her mouth with her thumb as she walked back. There was no update, no laydown of what was said or done, she just made her way back to her seat, and the bartender instinctually poured her another glass of whiskey.

Drew was staring at Sevin- hoping for any indication as to what she may have said or done- but there was none. Only the fact that Felicia never came back inside.

She huffed and turned back to Kass and MJ, rubbing the Crow's shoulder:

"You alright girls?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:41 pm

( THE BEBES )

MJ and Kass both noticed that Sevin walked past them. But Kass never failed to look back at Sevin with a thankful expression. She didn’t want Felicia hurt at all physically…she knew how Sevin could get with things and the fact that Sevin even did that was appreciated.

The crow felt Drew’s hand on her shoulder and she calmed down even further, she was still slightly drunk-but the booze was wearing off. She wasn’t angry anymore just her happy bubbly drunk self.

She giggled exhaustedly “ everything’s fine bird-“ she giggled out again she was drunk and her tone was light she looked over at Drew with a warm smile on her face.

MJ sighed heavily she was still pissed..but by god she was thankful for Sevin right now. She looked up at Drew and nodded “ yeah we’re good, I think everybody can use a few more drinks after that bullshit.” The redhead said, she looked tense but she was more relaxed.

Whatever Sevin did, it worked and they were thankful.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:29 pm

JDJLSOS-)

Drew smiled upon hearing the both of their reassurances, and gave them a nod:

"Alright, good- and cheers to that, you wanna go get more?"

She said with a smile, trying to lighten the mood a bit more from what just happened.

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:34 pm

MJ perked up “ Fuck yeah I do!” She beamed then hurried over, again Drew’s energy was infectious.

Kass debated—she only had one glass so….one more won’t hurt—she looked over at the bar then shrugged happily with a goofy smile on her face towards Drew, basically saying yeah sure! She then trudged off with a half drunken giggle.

She then slouched on the bar next to Sevin and she smiled over at her.

Thank you.” she said, trying to make it as with it sounding as possible but she was still kinda drunk. Though she did mean it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:39 pm

AWW THE BABY-)

Drew smiled and followed them over to the bar as she ordered their drinks for them again and waited for the bartender to pour them their glasses.

Meanwhile Sevin still had a pissy glare plastered on her face- she glared at Kass at first once she addressed her- however she seemed to quickly soften her features for her.

She just didnt want her to be in an uncomfortable situation... She mustered up a tiny little nod of 'welcome', before she swished her glass and finished her glass, before setting it back down on the table again.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:51 pm

( RIGHT BACK ATCHA FJDHDUSHDJS FUCK THE DREW DEATH IS GONNA HIT SO HARD AFTER ALL THIS HOLY SHIT-)

Kass saw the angry and pissy look but once she saw the nod she beamed and giggled happily. She can also handle at least two more wine glasses before she gets into the depression stage of her being drunk so she was fine.

The crow just looked ahead and placed her chin on the counter and just stared at it only to eventually poke at the counters dots. Her eyes were wide too as she did it.

MJ was leaning against the counter with a heavy sigh, like Sevin she was still pissy but she was slowly calming down. She just had a headache was all. She then chuckled “ all I’m gonna say is that Sven and Helen missed a shit ton tonight…I hope they’re doing alright….” MJ said softly as she stayed by Drew on Sevins opposite side.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:03 pm

KDJDOOSPSP H E L P THE BAHYYY- AND DWWWWW THAT WONT HAPPEN UNTIL HARRY AND NICOLE ARE ALMOST ADULTS-)

Drew smiled at seeing Kass act childish yet again- it comforted her in a way.

However hearing MJ's comment, she snickered, while handing everyone their drinks the bartender had finished pouring:

"Yeah- last I saw they both left together- probably went home... dont know what that entailed though-"

Drew implied something else- however she knew they left because Sven was too wasted and Helen dragged him out- however she wouldnt put it past them if they actually ended up doing- something...

However neither him not Helen had moved an inch since they both zonked out with eachother- they were sleeping like rocks.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm

( THANK GOD. AND THE BEBESSS. )

MJ gratefully snagged her drink and smiled, she then took a sip as she listened only to snicker “ Knowing Sven I highly doubt that.” She joked lightly. She caught on quickly. But that was good that they were alright for now, at least that’s what it sounded like.

Kass spotted her drink and her eyes widened only to go “ oooh “ she then reached out and grabbed the glass only to start sipping on it. She grew used to the wine taste after her first one, she seemed to perk up hearing Sven and Helen’s mention, she missed them and she really wished they didn’t leave so early, maybe next time. The crow returned to drinking leisurely as she rested on the counter.

Cassandra?” a French woman’s voice called out from behind them.

Even in her drunken state she froze, her spider senses didn’t work right now since she was…well high, but she still recognized her own mothers voice. And her old name….she didn’t use Cassandra anymore.

Mary was standing behind the group of 4 women with wide eyes filled with disbelief…what she’s just seen tonight out of everyone shocked her.

“ honey?….” She added.

Kass turned around and drunkenly faced Mary with furrowed brows. She leant against the counter and just—didn’t know what to say. She made a few drunken noises as if she was trying to speak but she only said “-not-more-“ as if she was trying to say that wasn’t her name anymore.

Mary just went wide eyed, she’s never seen her daughter drunk like this, and quite frankly she wasn’t sure how to approach it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:45 pm

BHEKCKSLS AND B I S H- )

Drew snickered along with MJ, until she heard that voice. She turned around and saw Mary- calling Kass's name- she already hated her presence and it immediatly made her want to gag.

She especially remembered Kass's actions when she first saw her mother, and by god she was not going to let her ruin her night any longer.

However once she said 'honey'- something lit up inside of the Raven- she could smell the meaninglessness behind that word.

She got infront of the Crow in an instant and folded her arms with dark fiery eyes:

"who are you to be calling her that..."

Sevin glanced over, hearing a tinge of anger in Drew's voice. She didnt recognize the woman- however she would keep an eye on them considering she already managed to piss off the Raven.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:02 pm

( NAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA AND ENEHEHENE ITS STARTINGGGGG )

MJ as soon as she saw Drew and heard that voice, she locked eyes with that wretched woman and she bit back a growl. Her own nails grew a bit longer than normal and scratched across the counter. But as soon as she saw Drew step in she smirked.

Mary went wide eyed seeing Drew, she didn’t recognize any of them. At all accept Kass, and try as she might…she can never forget her own daughter. Even thought it’s been…how long? Just seeing everyone here tonight caught her so off guard.

Kass smiled drunkenly as she saw Drew “ bird momma-“ she literally couldn’t stop that regardless of how dumb it sounded.

Mary went wide eyed in disbelief. She then scoffed and crossed her arms.

Her mother. And only mother. Who the hell are you three?” Mary asked, she was trying to keep civil…but hearing Drew be like that and hearing Kass say that…just pissed her off for some reason. It was a ego issue.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:11 pm

GRGEKEJKSLAODJDOWJDJSK-)

Drew turned to Kass and gave her a smile but also put up a gentle hand, her voice soft with her:

"Give me one sec hun ok?"

As soon as she turned back to her she resumed her passive-aggressive attitude:

"Mm I bet you are... Tell me- does a real mother leave her daughter for years on end to go get shitfaced in fancy clothes at random bars in Manhatten and probably have flings every other night with elderly sugar daddies?"

She threw that last part in there to stir her up. Sevin was mid-drink facing the wall again when she choked a bit on it after Drew stated that last line.

Drew took a step closer to her, she was shorter, but still fiesty:

"And who we are is not a concern to you, at least we care for 'your' daughter, unlike you"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:22 pm

( D A A M N N N I LITERALLY IRL WENT THAT CAT IN PUSS N BOOTS DOING THE “ oooooooh! “ FACE I FUCKING L O V E THAT POST HOLY SHIT. )

MJ heard that and her jaw dropped, but she ended up smirking regardless. This was getting good.

Kass heard the first part and she nodded happily only to turn around and return to drinking.

Mary went wide eyed hearing that only to be flabbergasted—needless to say she didn’t have a response for that one so she tried to think up of a lie.

She scof-laughed as one would when taken aback.

“ I’ve seen her last-“ she began and MJ stood up now, her eyes harsh.

“ Let me cut you right there, no you haven’t. You haven’t seen her last ANYTHING. Following up with my friend, I’ve been with your daughter for these past two years, this year counting on third. I’ve been the one taking care of her. And I’ve seen you no where. So tell me, like my dark friend said, does a real mother do any of that shit?” MJ snapped back, her fiery and sassy attitude coming full throttle as she crossed her arms.

Mary whipped her head towards the woman and she scoffed again.

“ well I—and who the—what gives you the right to?” Mary stammered, both Drew and MJ have her in a choke hold and not the good kind.

MJ narrowed her eyes “ Im her girlfriend, and she’s her real mom so, I think that gives us all the rights, don’t you think?” she snapped.

Mary went wide eyed again. She was—actually dead silent. She couldn’t gaslight them and probably not Sevin either, she had to work up her game. Her jaw was just flopping around right now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:41 pm

KFKDDKJDKSKSK-)

Sevin turned herself around and leaned over and whispered into Drews ear:

"need me to throw this one out too-"

Drew just held up a hand and Sevin stood back up, and sat back down on her stool, and leaned back a bit, enjoying the show.

Drew wasnt finished. She followed up with what MJ was saying:

"As she said, she has been taking care of her so much longer than you ever did.. And I- I have only been around for maybe a few weeks now- And I have been more of a mother to her in those few weeks than you ever could have in her twenty-plus years of being alive. And for you to waltz in here and call her 'honey'...?" Her voice began to waver as her eyes glossed over both with anger yet emotion: "You have no right... NO RIGHT... You dont deserve her. You never have... I am her mother, I have never carried a child but I am more of a mother than you ever will be... you are a sick, vile, disgusting human being- and I pray karma will fall on you soon enough...

Because if it doesnt...

I will...
"

Her voice went to a deep wavering whisper. She let a singular tear fall and stayed put. She stood by every word.

Every single one...
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:02 pm

( OHHHHH MYYY FUCKING GODDDDDD IM TEARING UP BROOOOO I FUCKING L O V E THAT POSSSTTT OH MY HEART. LIKE AJDJEJDJDJDI AAAAAAA GET HER ASS DREWWWW. )

Kass heard those words and despite being drunk….she was tearing up. Her eyes grew watery and she herself shed a few tears as well. Only to then bury her face in her own arms and to try and hold her tears back. She took every single word to heart.

MJ listened to it all and she lifted her chin in pride, her eyes were still a fiery glow but she was proud of Drew. She liked this passive aggressive side to her friend just as much as she did with everything else about her. It was downright a beautiful and powerful sight to witness.

Mary was still wide eyed, and those words left her speechless. They downright choked her and left her no room to breathe, and upon hearing that wavering whisper of a threat. In the back of her mind she knew Drew meant business, her eyes harshened. Okay fine….so much for the nice facade. She was trying to be civil…but if things were gonna play that way fine.

She scoffed “ you all are a bunch of heathens anyways. Fine, whatever. “ she huffed, she then eyed Kass one last time only to huff “ She does belong with you lot. I was coming over to check to see if I saw it right, my daughter hanging from a damn light fixture. Hanging out with a ruffian ( Sevin ) . And-“ she then eyed MJ with a very judgmental and scrutinizing look as she scanned her up her down “ you. “ she said, she couldn’t even find the words that she was so angry.

MJ wen’t Wide eyed hearing “ you “ she knew what Mary meant and her bones burned.

“ It only makes sense that you’re somehow fucked up too. So she does belong with the rest of you. “ Mary said coldly as she looked at Drew. Her eyes were burning with rage at her hurt ego, but she couldn’t find anything else to say that actually meant something. She scoffed and walked off, her eyes harsh as she kept them locked on the door. Cursing to herself and not even saying good day.

But this wasn’t gonna be the last time Drew saw Mary, it was only a small battle won.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:15 pm

OFJLAJDKAKSKSK THE BABYYYYSSSS BUT ALSO JEJSJDJKDS RAAAHH-)

Drew laid a gentle hand on Kass's arm upon seeing her peripherally bury her face, and yes Mary's words hurt- but nothing the alcohol cant help with.

However upon hearing herself get insulted without even getting involved caused Sevin to stand up:

"You got something to say, say it to my face. Im not above making crusty old hags bite the curb..."

She had a much more aggressive tone to her voice- and a much more barbaric look than Drew or MJ, so she wasnt against a good brawl if Mary gave her a reason to.

She still kept her eyes on Mary even as she was sulking off.

Drew decided to have the 'final word' in this to teach her some manners- she slightly raised one hand and snapped her fingers once, causing a tiny fabric of her nice clothing to catch flame. Black flame. She could easily put it out, but it would ruin that spot on her clothing.

Drew took a deep breath before turning around and picking up her glass and literally downing her entire glass
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:29 pm

( Y. A A A A. S S S. S SS. SI FUCKING L O V E THAT POSTTTT FKFJDJDJDJDJ )

Mary screeched immediately once feeling the flame on her shoulder strap of her black tank top, she immediately began ‘ dancing ‘ as she tried to smack the fire out. Her eyes were wide and full of horror, and somehow black flame hurt even more. It was starting to burn the skin underneath the shoulder.

She screeched a good bit too. She then growled and looked up at Sevin directly in the eyes “ YES I’ve got something to say god damn it! You in general are problematic! Barbaric! I’ve seen how you act off and on in here!” She snapped wildly, she looked feral actually, her eye were wide. She didn’t flinch with Sevins reaction.

She frequented this pub off and on but not as much as Sevin did. She visited this place three or so times throughout the year and they were spread out. She then pointed at Drew, knowing that she was the cause of the black flame. Her eyes were wild as she spat out some slobber.

“ AND YOU, YOU DAMN WITCH, JUST YOU WAIT-YOU WAIT AND YOU’LL SEE THE REASON WHY I GAVE HER UP. SHE’LL WARE YOU DOWN JUST AS MUCH AS SHE DID TO ME. BUT IF YOU WANT THAT PIECE OF SHIT THEN BE MY GUEST HONEY. TAKE HER FOR ALL I CARE, IT ONLY GIVES ME RELIEF KNOWING THAT ONE OF MY MISTAKES HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF.” Mary raved off, her eyes wide and wild with fury.

Kass heard everything and just squeezed her eyes shut, but she appreciated the hand on her shoulder. The crow just kept her eyes closed and covered her ears now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:50 pm

OOWJXKSJSOKSOASN A A A A A  E X C U S E M E -)

Sevin crossed her arms as her voice got growly:

"you want me to be your problem? I got all night cocksucker..."

However Drew stood, and only gave a tiny flinch at her outburst.

Yet as soon as her rant ended she grew wide eyed with her own wildfire of rage. Sevin did as well and she began towards Mary ready to clock her, but In  a matter of seconds, Drew shoved her back and aimed a good old fashion smack to the face at Mary.

Drew fucking lost it.

She took one more step, and the lights began to flicker like mad and the darkness around the floor began to creep up her legs and spread over her body like a dark mass of vines, before protruding out of her back and over her face creating a shadow silhouette of the Raven. No she wasnt a shifter,  instead it was an illusion.

Her voice cut low, silky and echoey, yet threatening, mimicking Sevin's which is when Sevin herself sat down with wider eyes- as when Drew spoke. She was completely, utterly, and eerily calm:

"One more... one more thing out of you and Ill light you up like a torch and leave you there till your eyes melt out of their sockets- till your skin falls off of those worthless bones... till there is nothing more than a pathetic pile of ash resembling the only thing left of the repulsive so-called 'life' that you didn't even deserve...

Turn around...

And start w a l k i n g

Walk until your feet bleed

Or i will send you straight down into the pit of Hell myself."
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:21 pm

( YOHOOOOOOOOOO OH MY G O D ONE OF MY FAVORITES BY FAR RN HOLY SHIT-)

Mary grunted at the slap, something she didn’t expect and it threw her off guard plus it made her cheek burn and possibly even bleed just a touch. She growled and covered her face “ you-“ she began only to go wide eyed at Drews transformation.

She went pale. Her eyes glued to the raven eyes that had morphed from the shadows, the area felt heavy…dark and demonic. The weight seeped into her bones and all she could do was look into the eyes of death as her lower lip trembled as she listened to the threat.

MJ noticed this too and her jaw had dropped, she was speechless….downright feral on the inside but she was speechless and frozen in place. Actually that even scared her. But she was also proud even though the other things overcame the pride. She looked over at Sevin with the wide fear filled eyes and gulped.

Mary once the threat was done, was trembling out of fear. She downright ran out like she was running a marathon and threw the doors open with nothing but fear on her face.

Kass right now as squeezing her ears shut and was mute, only to be muttering a song in her head over and over and over to calm herself down as tears spilled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:27 pm

KFJOSOSOS YEAH BITCH, R U N )

Unfortunoutly Sevin did not look back at MJ, instead she was staring down at the table with her own wide, fear-filled eyes. She took a nervous sip of her glass and didnt even dare blink.

However once Mary had gone, the lights had ceased their flickering, and the shadows they had created to make the Raven display had slowly evaporated into the light, leaving everything as it once was.

She took a breath before she turned around to the others, paying no mind to Sevin at the moment. Her brows furrowed and she placed a gentle hand on Kass's back, her voice had switched from the menacing calmness to soft and sweet in less than a second, it was as if nothing had happened:

"Shhh... its okay... shes gone now... I wont let her hurt you ever again okay?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:42 pm

( EHEHEHE AND YASSSSS BADASS BEBEEEEE GAH I LOVE HERRRR. )

Kass once she felt the hand on her back, jolted sharply and opened her eyes only to breathe in a rapid fashion. But once she looked up and heard Drew, her lower lip trembled and she nodded only to shakily place her hands on the table.

She sniffled and nodded, but she was practically trembling intermittently. And upon hearing that Mary was gone she tried her best to relax. She just kept her eyes focused on Drew for now. Her features looked so soft right now, so vulnerable. She looked completely different than when she did when she mauled Damien.

The crow just kept her eyes locked on the raven in front of her.

MJ took notice of Sevins spooked nature and that shocked her, it made her eyes widen. But once she looked over at Kass…her eyes welled up and she dug her claws further into her arms. She wished Drew burned Mary right then and there.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next