The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 8 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

JABDJWJAJSISJDJDKSKSK- ALSO WHAT NEXT I GOTS NOTHING ELSE FOR RN IN THIS MOMENT UNLESS U WANNA CONTINUE THIS BIT NHEHEHEHE-)
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 8 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:10 pm

( NEHEHE AND THE BABEYYY RIGHT BACK ATCHA. )

Kass listened only to furrow her brows, didn’t deserve?….she looked down at her lap hearing that. She wasn’t sure if Helen said that same thing, her memory was foggy….but it was something that hit her deep.

She listened to the rest and she felt herself crying fully in a silent manner, tears spilled freely now hearing that, that she deserved better than her. Sven deserved better….

Kass felt herself start to sniffle and hiccup messily hearing those words. She didn’t tell Drew everything, but it was enough for her to understand why. She was still trying to keep herself together right now.

“ ..i—i do?..” Kass choked out that was all she found herself saying. She was slowly starting to look like a lost child at the moment..her features looked softer…more vulnerable. Hell she didn’t even tell Sven this only Helen, MJ was the only one that fully knew before the squad.

She felt her lower lip tremble only for her to nod shakily.

“ it’s o-okay…..d-dont worry….i—i like it it’s..it just m-mixed feelings…” Kass openly admitted, she didn’t want the word to go away, but it hurt just a bit.

She felt herself begin crying even more and she placed a hand on her head as she used her other arm to cover half of her face.

“ J-Just…..w-why did s-she leave m-me?…..” Kass whined out, her voice cracking and pitching as she was threatening to go into a blubber fest.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:13 pm

A C K THE BABYYYYYY N U H HUGGGG-)

Drew got a little offended as she straightened herself up and her tone got a bit more stern at the first comment, yet also seemed to remain sincere:

"Of course you do- and dont you ever even think that you dont-"

As she listened on, she smiled and nodded in understanding at the word bit, however she absolutly broke when she heard the Crow's final words:

"Oh no honey- no dont- dont say that..."

She said as she got up and leaned over offering her a hug:

"You dont need her okay?... You dont need anybody who walks out on you..." Her mind began to wander saying that, hesitant. She was a bit of a hypocrite for still 'barely' being in Sevins life even though she walked out on her, a bit of guilt came back but not enough to destroy her. She continued, her voice getting softer and more genuine:

"She never saw the beauty in you- she was blind to you, Kass. She couldnt see how amazing, and inspiring... and wonderful you are. Someone who cant see that- or refuses to see that- doesnt deserve you. Ive only known you for a few days personally- and I am constantly blown away by how utterly awesome you are. You dont need her one bit, shes unimportant. She doesnt deserve you. You deserve everyone who cares for you, everyone who loves you, you deserve it all, Kass. Nothing less."

She smiled with sympathy, as her voice trailed off in a gentle whisper. She truely meant every word- and she hated seeing the Crow like this... Her heart ached for her truely.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:48 pm

( NEHEHEHE, MOMMY ISSUESS. AND THE BABEEYYYYYYYYY I L O V E THAT POSSST AAAAAA. )

Kass looked up and locked eyes with the Raven at the first part, only for her eyes to widen hearing the mildly offended tone. It was, ironic coming from the woman herself….

But once she said all the rest, her eyes slowly widened even more hearing all of those words. Everything hit her deep in the heart…everything. As she listened, her eyes began to sting and burn as tears spilled freely now.

But hearing Drew say that she liked her too…combined with the rest, made herbawl. She took a ragged breath and cried out in loud shaky fashion, she just….cried.

She hiccuped messily and just kept scream crying, she then reached out with her right hand in an aimless fashion once she saw that Drew was in a grabbing distance. This was her way of asking for a hug, she stayed put in a hunched over ball on that chair.

Mary…was the cause of her abandonment issues, the rest just piled on top of it.

Drews words, were ones that she’d never forget. Never.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:00 pm

AJDBEJJWKDJXKD I LOVE THAT POSTTTTT AND DANKEEEE ACKKKK -)

Drew immediatly broke as well hearing her cry like that, hell even her own eyes glistened over, her own little tears threatening to spill just from Kass bawl out.

She saw the hand and immediatly walked over with bent-open arms, kneeled down to her little crouched height and wrapped her in a tight embrace. Oh how her heart broke for her...

She wasnt that strong, so she squeezed her arms around her more in a more affectionate yet also sympathetic manner. Her neck rested on Kass's right shoulder as she hugged her tight.

She wouldnt let go until Kass saw it fit. She would stay there for her for as long as she needed. She had literally nowhere else to be and nothing else to do.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:21 pm

( YEE OFC, AND THE BEBEEEE. )

Kass, once she felt that squeezed embrace, once she felt Drew’s neck rested on her right shoulder…that warmth. That safety.

She’s only felt it with a rare few people in the squad….but with Drew…..with Drew she felt it immediately and it caused her to go silent for a split second. She felt that motherly embrace, and it didn’t go unnoticed. She also felt Drew’s tears too.

She took a deep shaky breath and just wrapped her own arms around Drew’s small body and dug her fingers into the back of the ravens clothes. She buried her face in the ravens neck too and just started sobbing uncontrollably.

And the only thing she found herself saying was.

M-Mom—-“ Kass cried out, crying out for the person she never got….Drew’s words and embrace only just…kinda added to that longing. She trembled in Drew’s arms and just kinda closed her eyes as she cried there, she didn’t plan on leaving either. Drew was one of her own now too. Just like the others.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:29 pm

A A A C C CKKKK THE B A B Y- THATS ONE OF MY FAV POSTS ISTG-)

As soon as the Raven heard the Crow's singular word- she broke. She gripped Kass even tighter and moved a hand to the back of her head, giving her hair a gentle rub.

Her own voice was wavering a bit as well from her aching heart:

"Its okay honey-... im here... Its going to be alright... I-its going to be okay. Sh-hhh-hh... ive got you... and Im not going nowhere..."
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:05 pm

( AAAAAAAAAAA OH MY FUCKING G O D MY HEARTTTT, S A M E WITH YOURS HOLY SHIT THE BABEYYY. ONE OF MY FAVORITES TOO HOLY SHIT, I LOVE THESE TWOOOO. )

Kass, once she felt the back of her hair being rubbed like that, in such a gentle manner, made eyes widen as tears kept spilling. Her body started trembling even more, but once she heard those final words.

She broke too.

She heard that soft and wavery voice which only added to it, but hearing ‘ I’m not going nowhere ‘ that got her right in the heart combined with everything else.

Kass’s screaming cries eventually died down, only to just turn to quiet sobs, but they still raised in volume here and there as she buried her face into the crook of Drew’s neck. She took refuge in the Ravens arms.

Funny…she used to be mildly scared and hesitant of Drew because of her shadow-work, but not anymore. Yes the witch craft will always scare her because she was a chicken shit—but Drew was so much more now..so so much.

Helen….Helen was right, they were Like a family.

Sven was her best friend, Sevin was that older sibling that always seemed to have beef with the youngest..Helen was the mediator…the second eldest sister and a mother figure of sorts for the entire group. Drew…to Kass Drew was her mother.

She finally found one after all these years.

And by god she was n o t gonna let that go now. Come hell or high water if Sevin wasn’t there, she’d wreak havoc on those who hurt Drew. And that only went to show with Damien’s demise.

And nobody messes with her pack, her family.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:43 pm

A A A A A A A A A HOLY SHITT- ACKKK OKAY ANNOTHER FAV POST RIGHT THERE-)

Drew just held her tight, kept up the hair rubs and kept occaisionally murmuring small little phrases like 'its alright' and 'im not going anywhere' in a tiny soft voice.

She sniffled a few times as well.

They literally were a pack. A family. Drew somewhat got the hint- but she didnt officially know she was a mother figure to the Crow yet.

She was, however, very aware that she was a very maternal person despite not even having children, so it wouldnt come as a suprise to her.

Drew would as well do her best to protect this family- this pack despite being so new to it still-. However she was the most vulnerable person out of the entire group, so she was setting herself up for failure a bit.

However she wouldnt regret an ounce of it at all.

For now she stayed where she was, she wanted to let Kass have as much time as she needed.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:52 pm

( THANK YOUUU IM PROUD OF THEMM, AND THE B A B E Y RIGHT BACK ATCHA WITH THAT ONE OMFG—I L O V E THAT ONNEEE. )

Kass, over the period of time, eventually stopped sobbing. Her eyes slowly closed as she listened to those soft murmured phrases, her body slowly relaxed and drooped as she felt the continued hair scratches and rubs.

Her grip loosened as well and she eventually fell silent. Kass was able to pick up on the maternal aspects without missing a single beat, and by god she needed that, Sven needed that too.

Even now she was still thinking of him in the back of her mind, Sven would love Drew for sure.

Kass as time passed, found herself dozing off into sleep from it all…..she felt warm here….safe. Loved.

She wasn’t alone anymore. None of them were.

The Panther eventually drooped in the Ravens arms and her cries ceased to exist, soft soft snores were heard as exhaustion from last night returned to her. After her rage burst this morning…followed by now…she was exhausted again.

So there she laid.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:39 pm

A A A A A A THE BABYYYYYYYY- I GOT NOTHING ELSE FOR THIS SECTION BTW IMMA JUST SAY DREW PROB FALLS ASLEEP TOO. U GOTS MORE OR U WANNA SKIP?-)
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:46 pm

( DJSJDJSJS EEE OKAY AND THE BABY RIGHT BACK ATCHA, AND NAH WE CAN SKIP. THINK WE CAN SKIP TO SOME WHOLESOME STUFF LIKE MAYBE HORROR GAME PLAYS OR SOMETHING WITH THE SQUAD OR KARAOKE? ALSO CAN U ACTIVATE THE SKIP THIS TIME PLEASE? )

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:47 pm

NHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH Y A S S S S S AND YEYE I CAN IF U WANT BUT ITLL BE TMRW IM GOING HOME AND PASSING OUT NHRFJJSS)
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:59 pm

( YEEEE IS ALL GOOD FOO, GNIGHT. AND YES PLEASE FOR THE SKIP. )

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:55 am

(LE SKIP)

It was time

Sven and Helen were helping to wheel in PC's and VR headsets into the shifters big ass warehouse. They set them up in the unused corner of the warehouse, setting up tables for the PCs and Moniters to sit on fit with keyboards and mice. next to them a few feet away they set up portable VR headsets with their controllers on their respective mats. There were five computers and five headsets.

This was mainly MJ's idea, and Drew helped to fund it.

Drew had walked in for the first time just after the duo did. She looked around and marvelled at how giant the space was- however she felt pity. She turned and looked at the shifter who walked in behind her with a saddened look, however Sevin ignored it. She still felt incredibly awkward around Drew despite also loving that she was back- in a sort.

The others were also hopefully expected to follow, that being Kass and MJ.

Drew cleared her throat once she looked over at the game set-ups:

"Oh my GOD This is gonna be so funnnnn!!!!! Sorry Kass- er- wherever you are..."
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:39 am

( H E L P-I LOVE THAT POST, BUT THE BEBEESSSSS. )

MJ was currently following behind Sevin and Drew, practically dragging Kass to the warehouse by her feet. Literally. The redhead quite literally was pulling Kass by her legs with a look of frustration.

“ Get, your ass IN HERE! Drew already went out of her way for this and you’re DOING IT!!” MJ yelled with a frustrated tone. She was grateful that Drew even agreed to it, again—she was very amazed at how rich Drew was, like who was able to pull this off?! She was excited as hell about it too.

MJ was wearing her black jacket and jeans from her new clothing pile she wore a few days ago.

Kass currently was digging her claws into the ground with wide fear filled eyes and bared teeth.

TRAITORS! ALL OF YOU—“ Kass screeched dramatically, she heard Drew’s excited exclamation only to die even more on the inside. She tried clawing away more at the ground in a frantic fashion, which actually seemed to be working.

MJ glared at the back of Sevins back only for her frustration to peak. She snarled in a wolf like fashion too.

CASSANDRA CROW I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT GET YOUR ASS IN THERE IM CUTTING OFF YOUR SNUGGLE PRIVILEGES. “ MJ snapped in a commanding tone as she whipped her head back to the Panther. She was actually kinda pissed now.

Kass actually stopped and felt herself visibly wince, she looked back at MJ with furrowed brows and a very saddened puppy dog expression. Her eyes watery. She’s noticed MJ was being a lot harsher on her lately ever since she met Bobby…which honestly she was…not very happy over. She felt bad vibes from him…no..no she wasn’t jealous not at all.

“ o-okay…” she whined.

MJ sighed heavily and proceeded to drag her friend into the warehouse beside Drew’s left side, Kass was being dragged freely with no resistance. MJ looked into the warehouse at the set up only to feel herself practically start tweaking and she giggled.

“ Oh my god I can’t fucking wait either!And we’re here. Sev—get the door hurry.” MJ said as she looked over at the shifter. She then looked at Drew with a crazed grin.

“ Thank you so so so much for this. “ MJ beamed with a mad sparkle in her eyes.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:43 am

NHHAHAHAHAHAH-)

Drew, Helen and Sven all perked up hearing MJ snap like that, however upon hearing MJ's snuggle threat, Sevin visibally cringed without even turning around. Her head slightly tilted to one side as one side of her neck tensed from sheer cringe. She rolled her shoulders back and rolled her neck around once after to loosen herself back up:

"you guys are fucking ridiculous" she said with an audible whisper.

After that she sauntered over to the door and shut it tight, making sure Kass was out of the way.

Drew eventually also perked up with a smile:

"Oh course girlieee! I wouldnt pass this up!"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:13 am

( HGGYFHDVYB )

MJ just shook her head at Sevins reaction, she didn’t take it personally, nor did Kass. But Kass just pouted seeing Sevin close the door on her.

MJ then looked back at Drew with a big grin only to snicker hearing it.

“ Horror besties say whaaat?” MJ quipped with an encouraging cheerful tone. She loved Drew to death.

Kass looked over at Drew and the rest only to pout.

“ Traitors “ she huffed then looked at MJ “ you can let me go now—“ she added.

MJ raised her brow and looked over her shoulder at the panther. “ you won’t try and break out?” She interrogated with a tone filled of suspicion.

Kass raised her hands in defeat “ nope. You’ll probably either chase me down or get the others to do it.” She sighed heavily.

MJ gave a smirk hearing that as she tilted her head up with pride, as if saying ‘ that a girl ‘ then she let her legs go with raised hands.

Kass snorted and stood up only to brush herself off.

MJ then looked back at Helen and Sven with a raised brow only to shrug.

“ what?…” she asked with a confused tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:38 pm

Drew just laughed at MJ, and also at Kass with a little bit of sympathy for her intertwined with deviousness:

"Aw come onn. I bet youll have funnnn"

She wanted to be encouraging- yet a bit of her, like MJ, wanted to see her suffer. In a playful way, of course.

Sevin went over to the couch and sat down in a lazy fashion with her flask in her left hand.

The sun was shining through stained and broken warehouse windows on almost every wall, leaving the empty place cery bright despite there only being two or three windows on every large wall.

Point is, this place seemed very free. Nothing to break and nobody else around to worry about, just them. The pack.

Then Sven and Helen both glanced around for answers, when Sven spoke up, holding a bit of guilt in his voice, looking like a dog that just went through the trash knowing it shouldntve:

"I- um. nothing... you just um... yelled..."

He didnt know how else to say it, fearing he also might be yelled at.

He also noticed how MJ' seemed snappier. He hasnt been around her as long as Kass or Drew has because theyre housing together- but he was very sensitive to emotion.

He knew when someone was even slightly off.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:54 pm

( HFGRFHGBH I LOVE THAT POST THE BEBES )

Kass heard the laughter, she wanted to remain grumpy and defensive but she couldn’t. She just cracked a smile, laughter was a good thing to hear right now. Even if it might end up being her they’d be laughing at.

“ Mmhm. “ Kass commented back, she picked up on Drew’s deviousness, it wasn’t hard to pick out. Fun…her definition of fun is watching Legally Blonde over and over or stuff like Barbie…but, she’ll suffer today for them. She then looked over at Sevin “ hey not gonna join in the fun?” She jabbed, she knew Sevin wouldn’t have a clue on what video games were, much like how she didn’t fully understand Movies, or so she assumed.

MJ heard Sven, only to practically melt seeing the facial expression, that was too damn cute. Her gaze softened even more hearing him, she shrugged though.

“ Eh, she’ll be fine. She’s a tough girl. “ she kept her voice calm but it was rather dismissive. Actually..these past few days when Drew was ordering those video game sets, she’s been a bit harsher behind closed doors, distancing herself a lot, not even holding Kass on the couch like they used to. She was nice to Drew and Kass still of course, that wasn’t gonna change, but Sven was right something was slightly off.

And it was all Bobby’s doing. All Bobby’s influence, the hold Bobby had on her plus Damien’s words were just—turning her into something that wasn’t her. But she still had the intentions of preserving what she and Kass had, she was just trying everything she could to stomp the romantic feelings out.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:05 pm

AWWWWHMDJDHXJD THE BABYYYY-)

Sevin raised her brow with an unamused look:

"Im here giving you lot the space- plus im just here to watch you scream like a little girl"

She was attempting to be playful about it by cracking the tiniest smirk. And Kass was right- Sevin had no idea what video games even were. All she really knows is the present day, everything that happened to her in HorNet and the two years before that when she met Drew. The rest of her years have been completely wiped so even if she did know what they were she clearly didnt now.

Plus she didnt wanna get in the way of their fun, she figure shed just bring them down. She honestly just wanted to watch them have fun- though shed never admit it.

She would play though if they very much wanted her to.

Sven just gave an attempted smile at the redhead before polishing up the setups. He looked down and him and Helen exchanged a high-five when it was complete:

"Alright, we got all the horror stuffs on these bad boys- literally anything you can imagine its probably here. Whose up first- or are we doing a group thing?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:36 pm

( NEHEHE, AND THE BABEYYYYY R I G H T BACK ATCHA OMG FOR SEVIN. I LOVE THAT POST )

Kass heard Sevins response and figured as much, she saw the cracked smirk at the end only to roll her eyes at the screaming comment.

“ you just like it when we suffer don’t you?” She said in a playful tone with an equal smirk. She could tell Sevin was trying to be playful. But she was thankful for Sevins added help in it all.

But once she heard the high five she looked over at Sven and Helen only to feel herself melt in a way and to giggle at it.

MJ also perked up once Sven spoke, she felt herself grin like a mad man hearing that it was set up. She ran over to the duo and practically screeched.

“ oh, my, GOSHHHHH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! YA’’LL THIS LOOKS FUCKING AMAZINGGG, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!” MJ beamed with mad sparkling eyes, she bounced up and down like the little demon she could be. And once she looked back at the duo she beamed.

“ Well—what do you guys wanna do?” MJ asked, eyeing Helen first then Sven.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:43 pm

NHEHEHEHRBEHEH-)

Sevin just let out a tiny singular snicker-huff and raised a brow, agreeing with the Crow.

Sven Helen and Drew all smiled wide hearing how utterly excited the redhead was. Sven especially- he loved seeing people happy. He even bounced a bit.

Helen just glanced at him- admiring him, however she returned her gaze to MJ.

The Lioness and the redhead seemed to have somewhat-similar issues; both trying to stop the brewing romantic feelings for the other.

She cleared her throat:

"Since youre the horror-expert why dont you pick?" She then leaned in an whispered:

"prefferably a really terrifying one for Kass"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:23 pm

( SHDJSJDJSJD AND LMAO I LOVE THAT POST )

MJ caught Helen’s glance at Sven, she found herself smiling a little seeing it, she’s had a hunch but with those two they managed to hide it far easier than they did. She caught Sven’s bouncing energy and she just herself beam even more, her heart melted too. She also caught Drew’s smile which added on top of it.

But—-

Upon hearing Helen’s words, her eyes widened to an extreme amount in the most devilish fashion yet and a huge dark grin was seen on her face. Helen read her mind, she wanted to do that right off the start, but she also wanted to give the others the chance to choose too.

Hell you could practically see invisible horns growing and curving on her head. Helen had said the magic words.

Kass caught Sevins facial expression and she felt herself grin and snicker too, but her eyes widened only for her head to whip around to the group.

“ No—MJ no—Hel you motherfucker—“ Kass stammered with wide horrified eyes.

MJ just gave an evil cackle she then put her fingertips together in a devious fashion and practically ignored the Panther.

How about Lethal Company? It’s hot right now and it looks hella fun.” MJ asked the other three in front of her.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:31 pm

NHAHAHSEHSH-)

Helen just cackled to herself seeing the position she put Kass into.

She then furrowed her brows slightly:

"Sure- never played though. Bet its spookay" She said as a sly giggle followed from her throat as she gave Kass her own devious look.

Drew was wide-eyed. She knew what that game was and she was pumped to see Kass play it especially.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:39 pm

( OKSY I L O V E THAT POST TO LMAO THE BEBES. )

MJ grinned like the devil hearing Helen’s cackle and reaction, she then eyed Drew and just knew Drew knew what that game was.

“ Oh don’t worry you’ll know soon enough. “ And that was the only thing she said as she kept her eyes on the raven. Basically look saying ‘ right there with you ‘ with the raven.

But—after hearing Helen’s giggle, Kass was already high up on the ceiling and sticking to it like no tomorrow, her eyes were wide with horror. Her claws were out too as she dug them firmly into the ceiling. Not even Delirium was strong enough to get her down right now.

MJ raised her brow and turned around to spot that only for her eyes to narrow in a scolding fashion.

Kass” her tone was sharp, firm and a lower octave but with how slowly she said it, Kass knew she was in trouble.

Kass knew—but she just flipped MJ off in a very stubborn and defiant manner.

“ No fuck you.” She said in a very juvenile manner and stuck her tongue out as she flipped MJ off and Helen.

MJ’s face fell into an irritated manner only for her to cross her arms.

“ Someone get her ass down. “ MJ said in a firm manner, she wasn’t gonna deal with this today.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next