The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 21 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

JABDJWJAJSISJDJDKSKSK- ALSO WHAT NEXT I GOTS NOTHING ELSE FOR RN IN THIS MOMENT UNLESS U WANNA CONTINUE THIS BIT NHEHEHEHE-)
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 21 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:31 pm

( JDJSJDJDIDHSISJSIWJSUWHS )

MJ laughed as well and hugged Helen tightly, making sure to give her a big bear hug.

“ good you better be. “ she regarded then she giggled “ Cats tend to do that I’ve noticed. I heard she likes salmon too.” She grinned and eventually let the lioness go.

Kass the saw the wink and she forced a smile again, but it looked genuine on the outside, she was still having some mild form of ptsd. Quickly finding out that she didn’t like being touched on that part of her body, or the nerve ending near her left hip. That was off limits.

“ Fine.” She said, the curve of her lip curling up slightly as she made her voice warm, she then looked down at Lily and noticed that she was still kinda purring? She closed her eyes and took a deep breath only to shakily exhale…she just kinda took a small moment.

“ so we all had the idea to do a Disney Marathon you in?” MJ asked as she looked at Helen “ oh! And you two think of what you want to order I got it covered.” MJ beamed as she pointed at Sven then at Helen as she placed her other hand on her hip.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:03 pm

KFJSKJSSKSK-)

Helen had returned the hug before also letting go, she laughed:

"Ohoho yes that one is a stickler for salmon- goes absolutly nuts for it"

Meanwhile Lily felt the mild tenseness of Kass and picked herself up before sliding down her chest and onto her stomach before waddling over and plopping herself down on her right thigh, letting out another mew.

She then began to roll onto her back, still somehow not rolling off of the Spider's leg.

Sven was bouncing still, addressing his speech towards Kass since she was the most quiet right now:

"Can we watch Beauty and the Beast please-? Its my favouriteee-"

Helen looked over and smiled at that, before plopping herself down on the chair, and pulled out her phone:

"Lemme see- Sven what are you in the mood for-"

you

SHUT

"Umm- OOH CAN WE DO KFC-"

Helen just burst out laughing, and looked at the other two for their thoughts
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:39 pm

( D A M N HAVOC BUT ALSO HELP I L O V E THAT POST THE BEBES JBUGSSTYEYFG. )

Kass noticed how Lily kinda used her chest as a slide and elegantly plopped on to her lap and rolled over like that only for her to giggle. She had to admit that was cute. She then used her hand as a barrier for Lily so she wouldn’t fall only to start scratching her tummy tenderly. Feeling her anxiety start to relax.

She then listened to the others making sure to keep the salmon in mind for Lily. But she didn’t take her eyes off the cat.

“ Sounds good for both the movie and food. I’m extremely flexible. “ Kass said as she directed her voice to Sven, her voice more naturally calm as she usually was. She then gave them all a nod to show she was okay with it.

MJ nodded at Helen and Sven her energy now upbeat again as well.

“ Hell yeah we can.” Basically answering both of Sven’s questions at once, she then grinned impishly. And a Devil like look was seen in her eyes. She was more than fine with KFC.

She then took out her own phone and pulled up their menus.

Not spicy.” Kass suddenly Said with a firm voice.

MJ sneered “ what form of spicy?” She asked with a rather flirtatious and-perhaps a subtle hint of seduction in it.

Kass nearly choked and she gave MJ a death glare.

“ Woman you know what I mean god damn it!” Kass snapped, but her face was a bit read.

MJ just busted out into laughter as she tilted her head back.

“ I didn’t say anything.” She said with a playful tone as she waited for the other two to think of what they want.

Kass just gave MJ a squinting glare. She was still giving Lily tummy rubs with her index finger.

And of course the redhead just winked. “ You guys got what you want yet?” She asked in a more of a casual softer tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:45 pm

HELPPPPP I LOVE THEMMM-)

Sven again beamed at the 'okay' and began to think on what he wanted. However the spicy joke went over Svens head, but not Helen's as the Lioness started busting a gut laughing along with MJ.

He looked up in confusion with a smile on his face but his brows furrowed- henceforth showing his confusion:

"Huh-?"

"Nothing..." Helen said as she caught her breath to calm down.

She then cleared her throat:

"Can I get a bucket of wings?"

Sven looked over at her with wide eyes and furrowed brows, in which she caught it and giggled a bit, meanwhile Sven then spoke up:

"Can I- get a smaller bucket-? Please"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:45 pm

( JDJSJDJSJDISJDJ YAY, AND THE BEBESSS. )

MJ smirked in an impish fashion hearing Helen actually laugh, it felt good to have someone understand the jokes like Drew. She did feel a bit bad for Sven’s confusion though so she dodged it like Helen did.

MJ then picked up the twos orders and nodded.

“ Yep and Yep, no spice for you guys I assume?…” she asked, she just wanted to make sure how much hot sauce those two can actually take.

Kass looked over at Sven and snickered. Oh boy.. she then looked over at Helen “ so you said you were at the shelter?” She beamed with a sudden interest.

———-

While the group was having their fun, in the dark skyline with faded hints of gold and yellow blending smoothly on the horizon. Felicia was currently out strolling on top of a rooftop, wearing her Black Cat outfit and mask, she had just stolen from a high end jewelry store and smirked as she played around with a genuine Diamond ring, but her gaze fell.

She remembered last night at the bar…she was genuinely drunk but her intentions were still clear…but to have Kass act out like that…that was not her intention. her yellow eyes looked down at the ground. Her back still ached and hurt.

Her eyes blazed with a fury as she remembered being dragged out. Her jaw set. Her nostrils flared. That was humiliation at its finest, normally she would’ve fought back but she knew she was in the wrong. So she accepted it. She growled.

She hated that shifter, how that woman could just do whatever she wanted without anything being done to them. How…above everyone Sevin appeared to be. At least that’s what she thought.

But…her gaze softened a bit, the words echoed in her head and she had to commend Sevin for her sense of loyalty. That she applaud her for. But everything else? Hell no. Felicia herself was iffy on loyalty, people can stab your back so she usually stabbed first. But if others proved worthy. She’ll make sure you won’t regret it.

She was a confusing individual..but we all had those. Her gaze softened even more as she thought on Kass. She was a cute thing whenever she was all drunk she had to admit, but the urge to actually apologize was beginning to get overwhelming.

She sighed heavily and looked to the skyline.

“ guess I gotta huh…” she sighed, her pride wouldn’t let her. At least not to Sevin and MJ, but Kass…was different for some reason.

She closed her eyes for a split second before walking on the roof again and to sit against the metal pipe of a water tower only to bend her knees as she did. Her left arm draped over her knees as she kept playing with the ring. Then all of a sudden she felt something brush against her, she looked down and smiled as she saw a white cat brush against her side and meowed softly. Purring even.

Felicia’s gaze softened immensely as she sat the ring down only to tenderly give the cat forehead scritches.

“ Hey you.” She murmured, she didn’t know this cat personally, but with every cat it’s how she tended to act. Like…she and them were one and the same. She then stroked the cats back slowly, almost as if she were giving it a small massage.

The cat arched its back a bit and flicked its tail only to lazily stretch. It continued to purr too. It’s claws digging into the rooftop.

Felicia’s heart melted as she saw that, she then pulled her hand away and she just watched the night sky start to form.

However….on the water tower a white ooze began to slither down, it was stealthy as its tendrils snaked and lurched forward to its new host. It hadn’t had one in days and it needed to survive.

Felicia just kept watching the sky as the white cat itself sat beside her in a calm fashion, being her companion for a bit.

The thief didn’t sense anything behind her yet, until the creature practically latched on to her in such a rush like a parasite.

Felicia screamed out and stood up immediately as she tried to get it off of her. Her eyes were wide with panic as she grabbed and sliced at the white tendrils swarming her body.

“ GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF-“ Felicia screamed, jumping and dancing as she flailed her arms.

The white cat as soon as this happened wailed meowed in pure fear and ran off rather quickly as it tried to get to safety.

Remember that saying…Black Cats bring bad luck?…..it appeared it was true in some form. However it worked in reverse for Felicia.

The Squad was about to have some bad luck for sure in the future.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:26 am

HSHISCHISHXOSNSLAKSKSJSKAJSOSJDJSBSKSHDKDJSISS OMGOMGONG ARE U GIVING HER WHISPERRRRRRRRRRR ANAJAJDHDJSHKDSJAKDJDSIOSSPOS-)

Sven and Helen exchanged glances, before Sven shook his head indicating no spice, and helen nodded her head with the opposite response. Like MJ, Helen loved spicey- as she was never really allowed to eat it much as a kid.

Her mother was heavily Greek, and held more power over her father when it came to the food, so almost every single meal was plain and basic- Very good, but shes never tried spicy at all, so when she moved out at 18, that was one of the first things she did upon getting to New York.

And it was so good- granted to her, there are different levels of spicy she can handle- but nonetheless it tickled her tongue in a different fashion that she enjoyed.

"Thanks MJ" Sven called out.

Helen meanwhile, turned her head to Kass and smiled:

"Yea, thats where I work" she followed it up with a tiny laugh: "New arrival, just getting her used to me yknow"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:11 am

( SADLY NO ACK-ITS NOT A GOOD SYMB. AND  O O H LORE I LOVE THAT POST. )

MJ looked up and noticed the shared glances the two exchanged, Sven appeared to be no. Helen appeared to be yes. So she tapped on the boxes and ordered it for them.

“ No problem.” She smiled “ Kass hon can you set the movie up?” She said.

Kass looked over at Helen and she beamed, her eyes sparkled too. “ who’s the new arrival?” She asked, she’s never really had a pet in her entire life growing up either. She wasn’t a dog person much but she still loved them, dogs were just a bit too chaotic for her. She then nodded towards MJ “ yeah I can “ she said and went and grabbed the remote only to pull up the streaming services.

———-

Meanwhile Felicia was still screaming on the roof, she was bend over only to eventually fall on to her knees her eyes showing panic as the creature took over. Only her face and neck showing as the Symbiote still writhed about. She looked down at her hands, how they formed claws already.

Why, do you resist us.

It was a grainy voice, broken…echoey. But one thing for certain it held a vibe it didn’t like either. It had a male tone to its voice as well.

Felicia’s heart stopped. She felt the Symbiote trying to take over her mind, she felt it immobilize her body so she couldn’t move and that scared her. Unlike Delirium and Havoc…this wasn’t a good Symbiote. It wanted Felicia to itself..it was a parasite in every sense of the word.

Get out of my head- she thought to herself. But then—her back suddenly started to feel better. Like it felt normal and her eyes widened.

What did you do.
We healed you.

Felicia gulped at that and tried to move but she couldn’t, she closed her eyes only to eventually regain some semblance of control and as she did she held her head. Her mind felt like it was being split, like the creature was sitting through it, she hissed.

Interesting……….yes you’ll suffice. Such a dark mind….a dark past. Saddddd little Felicia Hardy, no home. No father, No mother. Isolation. Suppression. Anger you’ll be a fun host.

Felicia grunted and squeezed her eyes shut.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD.

But why? We’ll give you so much more, you won’t be alone. You’ll be able to do so much with us. You’ll be a better Black Cat.

Felicia growled and hunched over. She could feel the thing starting to take over.

“ Go fuck yourself.” She snapped with a grunt. She already was great. She’s not been caught yet. And as for the alone part….well…she was just gonna have to bite the bullet on that.

We’ll get you revenge.

Felicia heard that and she froze, revenge….that word was tempting and she knew who it was talking about. Her eyes were set as a burning ember was seen behind her yellow gaze. But she was far too stubborn to let her body be its puppet.

We’ll get you the crow. We know you have a soft spot for her.

It was manipulating her. Going through her mind and its wants and desires.

Felicia was beyond tempted. But her eyes narrowed.

Leave. Her. Alone.” Felicia suddenly demanded, her voice firm and sharp and commanding. The Symbiote just chuckled.

Or what? Not like anyone’s gonna care, they won’t know you’re suffering anyways…..they won’t care to look, to ask. You really think she’ll look your way?….I can give you her. I’ll make her look your way.

Obviously no Symbiote can really do that, it was just trying it’s best to manipulate Felicia right now with what little it knew.

Felicia narrowed her eyes and growled. She was set on Kass…but the revenge…that was tempting.

“ I said leave her alone. But…you said you can..get me revenge right?” Felicia Said, she couldn’t believe she was talking to this sludge pile.

The Symbiote sneered in her head.

We can.

Felicias Eyes narrowed with a burning fire. Her bones burned, that was good enough. But as soon as she did that-the symbiote swarmed her and took her by force practically, it made her scream out.

NO WAIT IT WAS A MISTAKE-“ she screamed, only to choke as the Symbiote entered through her mouth and suffocated her. She inhaled in a ragged fashion only to go on her hands and knees full on, she breathed raggedly and gagged, and coughed. Trying to spit it out.

Eventually the Symbiote fully encased her face, the Symbiote once it fully formed, had no eyes…period. Only sharp ragged teeth that could cut through skin. On her body were black stripes that looked like a tigers. The creature looked up and dug its claws into the roof once its breathing got back in shape.

The Symbiote itself did in fact have eyes but when it formed on the person it chose not to give it eyes. A sign of its full control over Felicia.

Her body would break down and drain eventually from the parasite.

It would decay.

Black ooze immediately began to drip down her lower jaw only to screech out in such an unholy fashion.

The Symbiote found its unwilling host.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:16 pm

IDBDKSJSKSJS OOOOOOOH- I L O V E ITTTTTT)

Helen just shrugged a bit:

"Little husky, beautiful girl but nobody wants her yet because shes pregnant, once she has her litter I guarantee she'll sell immediatly- I dunno tho I really like her"

Sven then proceeded to bounce again as he sat, waiting for Kass to start the movie.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:28 pm

( NAHAHAHAHAHAHA Y A Y )

Kass once she got Disney + on she immediately started to find the movie for Sven, but hearing Helen she beamed upon hearing her.

I hope she will.” she said, her words sincere, she knew what it was like to not be wanted like that. So she felt for the husky. After eventually finding the movie she hit play.

MJ had just ordered the food, it said it’ll be here in 20 minutes.

“ Honestly me too, the poor thing, hey if you like her why not adopt her?” MJ asked as she looked back at Helen with a soft tone. “ By the way food will be here in 20 minutes guys.” The redhead said and as soon as she did she immediately headed over to Kass who was still holding Lily.

She stood in front of the French woman and placed her hands on her hips expectantly as she looked down.

Kass looked up once she sat the remote down and continued to pet Lily.

“ what?” Kass said softly, genuinely cluelessly.

MJ looked her in the eyes with a small grin.

she’s where I want to be.” She openly stated.

Kass smiled softly and sighed and gently picked Lily up only to gingerly hand her back to Sven and gave Sven a warm beaming smile. Basically saying her silent form of approval. She loved Lily to death.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:36 pm

KDJSOSKS HELPPPPP MJJJJJ-)

Helen heard that and went silent for a few seconds, before creaking in:

"Nnn- I dunno... Same reason nobody else wants her right now- I dont know what id do with all those pups. Plus Ive never had a dog, yknow"

Sven eventually took Lily back with one hand, and returned the smile, before nuzzling the kitten. She just mewed again, happy to be with her daddy again before she climbed onto his shoulder and layed there as she did Kass.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:45 pm

( SHE WANTS WHAT SHE WANTS AJNSJDHS AND THE BABYYYY )

Kass smiled softly as she watched Sven and Lily interact, it made her heart melt, plus she oddly enough didn’t feel as..anxious and nervous anymore. She felt…calm. She then looked over at Helen and nodded.

“ Fair, a lot of money for all those pups. I get that. I just hope all of them get a good home at some point.” She said, her tone sympathetic towards Bambi.

The Beauty and the Beast movie was playing right now for half the squad.

MJ as soon as Lily was out of harms way took her rightful place and quite literally plopped on to Kass like how they used to do things. She sat on Kass’s lap and reclined back and rested her head on Kass’s left collar bone area, making sure to be extremely gentle as to not trigger anything only to bury her face in the crows neck.

Kass then wrapped her arms around the redhead and looked back at the screen.

“ You’re taller than me-“ she said, she was short as hell compared to a lot of the people in the group she was 5’3 or 5’4.

MJ just smirked “ don’t care.” She murmured and looked back at the screen. Now it felt normal…now it…felt right. She couldn’t believe herself with how she was trying to separate themselves like how Helen and Sven were now..

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:31 pm

KFJDOSJSOSJSKAJS THE BABYYYYYSSS-)

Helen nodded her head at that:

"yeah... me too..." She didnt want a dog- however the universe was against her on that. Only the future would tell.

As Sven was watching the movie, he caught a glimpse of the duo next to him- and his smile soon faded a teensy bit.

He wanted that. He didnt know he wanted that until he saw Helen again- He remembered when she kissed him and he froze- not knowing what to do in the moment as he had never been kissed before- however after that, he found himself wanting that again too.

He wanted everything, to be able to look into those eyes and feel peace, to be able to just hold her and never let go, hell- to just be in her presence.

He wanted that, and seeing the other duo like that made him want that more- however it didnt stop him from being happy for the two

After all, theyve been needing to be together, it was far too much of 'just a coincidence' for it to not be.

Sven eventually looked back onto the movie and resumed watching, barely mouthing all the dialogue and words of every character in silence- this was a movie he knew by heart
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:44 pm

( MY HEARTTTTTTT THE B A B Y Y Y DW BEBE ITS GONNA BE OKAY F U C K I WANNA HUG HIMB SO BAD RN )

Kass nodded towards Helen showing that she’s still listening. Her eyes locked on the screen now as she held the redhead close who was already fighting to not close her eyes and doze off. She did her best to pay attention to the movie though.

Kass out of the corner of her eyes spotted Sven mouthing the words silently and her gaze softened even though she never fully took her eyes off the screen.

Her mind went back to Gus. The deadbeat…the one she wished she could’ve killed if Helen didn’t hold her back that one time. Her heart ached for Sven.

How can one…be s o cruel to someone like him? It was physically impossible.

And so unfair.

Kass felt herself get emotional as she remembered what Reedly told her. She’d never forget that. It was something that was burned into memory. She looked back at the screen with a bit more of a determined gaze.

Her eyes then widened, shit-Reedly! She almost forgot.

She the put her hand into her pocket and drug out her phone and pulled up Reedly’s number to silently to silently text the officer.

KASS ( NEW MESSAGE ): Hey Reeds it’s me, need me for anything tomorrow or on coming? I’m free for on duty.

She then hit sent and sat the phone down for now and looked back up at the screen.

Wasn’t she just brutally tortured today? Yes. Did she care?…..it appeared…not so much. She literally couldn’t stop moving. She felt like she had to be on constant alert. Constantly on to do what she could.

That’s what it felt like when she was growing up..

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:54 pm

AWWWW THE BBABYYYYYY- ACKKKKKKK-)

Sven didnt catch Kass's glance, he just kept looking at the screen as the movie was playing. By now it was on Gaston's song, and he sneered:

"This guy annoys me-"

Lily let out a little mew in response to her human, not wanting to leave him in silence.

Helen snickered hearing him, but also kept watching the movie.

-------

(NEW MESSAGE) Reedly: Hey Kass, yeah actually quick question- at Normans Tower right now and theres blood everywhere but no bodies- you know anything about this?

No. No bodies. Whitejackets were killed, however HorNet was skilled in this respect, always removing the fallen before theyre picked up by the law to prevent them from getting any whiplash.

However they were still recovering from when X destroyed an entire squadron outdoors in broad daylight- they couldnt do much about that.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:05 pm

( JDJSJDJSJS BUT ALSO O O O O O O P )

Kass smirked hearing Sven’s response to Gaston, he was indeed a huge dick. But once she opened up her phone again, her stomach dropped into a huge cold void and her eyes widened.

MJ could hear her heart pounding with anxiety too. So she held Kass a bit tighter as she watched the movie. “ he’s like the average male.” MJ piped up as she spotted Gaston, yes there were amazing men out there but it felt few and far in between.

Kass didn’t respond to Reedly for a moment..her breathing wasn’t steady before she shakily responded..

KASS ( NEW MESSAGE ):…..I…..

Her throat closed but she forced through it.

KASS ( NEW MESSAGE ): Rescue mission. A-And—-C-Can I tell you later….

Honestly she wasn’t sure if there was gonna be a later…but she.she couldn’t fully even text it right now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:25 pm

JEHDKS THE BABY- BUT H E L P SHES STUTTERING IN TEXT I C A N T -)

Sven turned to MJ with a playfully hurt face:

"Hey-"

He defines himself as the average male- frankly he didnt understand the statement.

------

(NEW MESSAGE) Reedly: Uh- sure. Y r u stuttering in a text message? U ok?
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:33 pm

( GURL ITS CUZ SHE CANT TYPE IN THAT STATE LMFAO-)

Kass realized that her hands were actually kinda shaking as she typed and she swallowed only to take a moment to breathe to herself. Feeling a bit of second hand embarrassment.

She did her best to steady her hand.

KASS ( NEW MESSAGE ): Sorry, shaky hands…honestly ….no ill…I’ll get you the info later but overall it was a rescue mission. Thanks for the update.

And as soon as she hit sent her hand started shaking again and so she turned her phone off after only to forehead smack herself.

Fucking idiot- She thought to herself.

MJ looked over at Sven “ you’re excluded bud, I mean the assholes. You’re good I promise.” She reassured with a giggle.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:56 pm

KDJLSKSSOS THE BABYYYYY

(NEW MESSAGE) *Reedly liked a message*

Sven perked up and gave a little huff of relief quite frankly:

"Oh- okay.... Thaaanks" He said in a very soft but humorous way- now understanding the joke.

He then kept watching, still continuing his mouthing of the lyrics and dialogue on point, occaisionally giving Lily a teensy head scritch which she mewed in response, loving it.

Helen glanced over at Sven upon MJ clarifying.

yes you are..... Shut up- oh my god-

Helen widened her eyes a tad and looked back at the screen trying to forget- but her brain kept screaming at her.

He was good- so why was she so afraid...

Copper broke her, she vowed never to break Sven, and in her mind that meant avoiding romance with him alltogether, doing her best not to break him too.

However, little did she know she was breaking the both of them more than she anticipated in the process...
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:06 pm

( BISH IM TEARING UP STOPPPP-I L O V E THAT POST THOUGH THE B A B Y HUGGGGG. AND HELP REEDLY-)

Kass kept her gaze on the screen and did her best to ignore the absolute cringe that just happened.

MJ however grinned and nodded with giggle at the humor to his tone.

“ No problem.” However, she caught Helen’s look towards him and she saw how she looked away.

She’s been there herself. And seeing Helen start to do what she almost did to Kass….hurt her.

Yep-therapy time. You’re not getting out of it. MJ thought as she eyed Helen. She wasn’t sure what exactly was up but she can help somewhat at least with this.

MJ then looked back up at Kass.

“ you good?” She teased with a grin.

Kass kept her eyes on the screen “ Other than being cringe for a moment yep.” She then perked up and sneered. Oh ho she was gonna be a pain in everyone’s ass.

MJ snickered however she raised her brow “ oh come on please don’t-“ she begged.

Kass just kept the impish grin and continued watching.

Eventually the food had arrived after 20 minutes and doordash ringed their bell. MJ quickly hopped up and jogged over to the door to go get it.

The crow then sat up and grabbed the remote only to pause the movie so Sven wouldn’t miss anything or Helen.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:22 pm

JDISOWJSOSOLAJSKS-)

Helen had tried to distract herself by glancing over at MJ and Kass and listening to their little exchange, snickering when Kass had sneered.

However upon the movie being paused, Sven let out a tiny sigh:

"Noooo it was just getting to the good parttttt-"

Helen perked up at the door and smiled

Food. A much better distraction
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:39 pm

Kass looked over and smiled.

“ That’s why I paused so you don’t miss it.” She said with a giggle.

MJ had opened up the door and smiled at the silvery guy. He was average looking as can be. He was holding a large bag and read off the order.

“ One large wing bucket and a small wing bucket no spice, medium wing bucket extra spicy and small wing bucket no spice. Biscuits and mashed potatoes on the side with Mac and Cheese?” He said as he read it off the order on a note pad.

MJ nodded and pulled out her phone only to nod.

“ Yep.” She said, her tone cheerful and energetic.

“ That‘LL be 30 bucks. “ the door dash guy said. His face monotone for a moment only to scan MJ up and down.

“ That’s not very Skibbidi Toilet “ Kass piped up from the couch, damn 30 bucks?!

MJ died a little on the inside and closed her eyes for a moment. She shook her head and paid online for the food.

“ There we go.” She said and took the food bag as the guy handed it over “ Thank you.” She smiled and was getting ready to leave.

The door dash guy smiled “ yeah no problem! Hey you’re kinda hot wanna-“ he said and MJ quite literally slammed the door on him.

Bye!” MJ said with a very cheerful but I’m so done tone and slammed the door shut only to lock it. She then turned around raised the bag.

“ Dinners arrived and may the chicken rest in peace as it so graciously granted us this lovely meal.” MJ Said, her party going personality kicked in as she sauntered back to the group and sat the bag on the table carefully.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:56 pm

HELPPPPP PEOPLE ALWAYS BE HITTING ON DREW AND MJ I C A N T - HELEN TOO BUT HELENS LESS ON THE FLIRTY LOOK THAT MOST GUYS LOOK FOR-)

Sven gave a little huff before standing up and walking over towards MJ, Lily still holding her place on his shoulder. He stood waiting for his bucket, trying to be polite and not just lurch for it.

Helen also got up and went over, shed be drooling if it wasnt so- gross to do. She was a foodie allright- She's Greek, its in her blood.

Now Helen was the one who was practically bouncing, awaiting her bigger bucket impatiently, the tiniest fair of a smile could be seen on her face as well.

However she was internally snickering at MJ's reaction and did give her a glance of approval

Fuck men
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:18 pm

( FRR THO, AND YFFTSTVY, BUT ALSO THE B A B Y Y Y Y I LOVE HERRRRR. )

Kass let the rest go first, her gaze soft as she watched the group.

MJ spotted how excited Helen was and she had to be honest, it was amusing. She had no idea of Helen’s Greek origin either, she wasn’t too familiar with that region. She spotted Sven too and smiled.

She..liked what they all had here…it really was like a family.

Eventually she ripped open the bag and got everyone’s respective buckets out, she placed Helen’s first seeing as she was the bounciest, then gave Sven his bucket, only to end up getting the rest of the sides out too.

“ You guys have drink preferences?” MJ asked, and that is when Kass stood up and walked over to the kitchen, only to stand near the fridge with a very calm and..parental look to her.

She always seemed to shift between those two personalities of herself.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:23 pm

HDHSKSJSKSJ-)

Helen immediatly started chowing down on her wings upon getting handed her bucket- it was a pretty big one too- she hadnt eaten anything since early lunch either.

Shebwas already stuffing her face when she looked over and paused, mid-bite, before she made two humming sounds, signaling for wa-ter.

Sven once holding his bucket, glanced at Helen and laughed seeing her mow down like that, however he looked over at Kass and smiled:

"May i also please have a water?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:41 pm

( SHE SPEAKS FOODINESE I FUCKING L O V E HER THE BABY. )

Kass saw Helen mow down like that and her gaze softened, at least Helen was finally getting something to eat, she then heard both their requests for water only to nod softly. She then headed over to the cabinets, got two glasses and Deliriums purple tendril sprouted from her back only to close the door of it simultaneously.

She then headed on over to the sink as her Symbiote receded back into her body, only to then sprout another tendril as it grabbed the handle of the faucet and turned it on.

She then got to work on filling the glasses.

MJ eventually had everything spread out on the table and she smiled, she looked over at Helen again and giggled.

“ she always like this?” She asked Sven in a playful light hearted manner, she didn’t mind it of course.

Kass turned back around after filling the glasses and she eventually placed Sven and Helen’s glasses on the table.

“ Here you go.” She said and headed towards the other side of the table.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next