The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 20 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

JABDJWJAJSISJDJDKSKSK- ALSO WHAT NEXT I GOTS NOTHING ELSE FOR RN IN THIS MOMENT UNLESS U WANNA CONTINUE THIS BIT NHEHEHEHE-)
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 20 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:42 pm

JDHSJSJSJA-)

Sevin scoffed and took another swig of her bottle before quietly wincing again.

Drew looked over and smiled seeing Sven practically bounce- He was super excited to introduce them to Lily- it was definitly a distraction from his own emotional baggage right now.

Drew nodded and giggled a bit:

"Sure, make yourselves at home- you dont need to ask me about things anymore regarding the house- Just two rules; dont trash the place and dont hurt my plants- especially not my flytraps... You hurt my flytraps and ill kill you" She said- in an oddly calm way, however she laughed afterwards and gave them one more nod.

Helen also gave a little smile and looked up:

"Sure, sounds good- see you guys later?"

Sven glanced at Kass and gave her a very excited smile and even tapped his feet a bit in his joy.

He couldnt wait
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:03 pm

( DUEHDJSHDUSHSIS THE BEBES )

MJ beamed upon hearing that only to nod.

“ don’t worry they’re under good hands.” She reassured, she wasn’t gonna let those plants get hurt not one bit. “ But thanks girl.” She said with a wide grin. She then looked towards Helen and beamed.

“ definitely, rounnddddddd 7 maybe? We can all order take out?” She offered with a beaming grin.

Kass looked over at Sven and beamed, she loved seeing him bounce like that, she stood up and headed over to him and gave him a big beaming smile, her eyes sparkling as she just gave a slow blink only to close them affectionately. It was her way of giving hugs ..she didn’t hug a lot even though she loved them. She had her shields up still.

She was just happy to see him happy.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:53 pm

AWWHH THE BABYEDSSSSS-)

Drew smiled and gave her a soft smile:

"Good. And no problem girlieee have fun you lot"

Sven saw the look Kass gave him which only made him happier.

He nodded and cleared his throat:

"See you thennnn!"

He then turned around and practically did a little skip on his way out.

He was sure theyd love Lily.

Helen nodded her head with a smile:

"Yeah, sounds like a plan!" She turned to leave before raising a soft hand:

"Ciaoo"

No she wasnt italian- however she found it a fun word to use.

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:46 pm

( DJSJDJSJDHSJSHSUDJS RIGHT BACK ATCHA I LOVE THEM ALL BRO ISTG. )

Kass smiled upon seeing Sven seeing and Helen leave, she saw the soft hand raise and she beamed.

“ au revoir!” She said and waved gently as she raised her hand, her French accent coming out hella strong right now, it was smooth and crisp. Rather pleasing to the ears other than some of the rougher languages like Russian.

MJ smiled and waved bye at the other two she honestly couldn’t wait to have them over, she then gave Drew a smile too upon hearing the girlie from the Raven only to giggle and nod “ don’t worry we will, you two take care of yourselves you hear?” She said.

But upon hearing Kass speak fluent French her eyes widened. She almost forgot that Kass was even French and honestly…that made her swoon.

Please speak more- MJ thought to herself.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:23 pm

JDJXSJKXJSKSJ- U WANNA ACTIVATE A SKIP OR U GOTS MORE PLANNED FOR DIS?)

Drew snickered a little and huffed:

"I will- depends on how stubborn someone is..." She followed up with a playful giggle as she gave Sevin an accusing side-eye.

Sevin just gave her an eyeroll:

"fuck off, bird..."

Drew laughed before she stood up and sauntered over to Kass:

"MJ is right though. Go home, clean up- rest. You need it"

She gave her a smile, as she glanced at MJ, giving her a little playful wink.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:31 pm

( YEYEYE I CAN ACTIVATE SKIP )

MJ smiled hearing the Raven only to smirk hearing the banter knowing full well as she had a mischievous glint in her own eyes.

Kass however upon hearing Drew and seeing her walk over only to sigh. Her shoulders slouched.

“ okay…” she nodded, she felt defeated she for sure won’t go against Drew like Sevin. She smiled softly “ see you guys soon then hopefully.” She said with a warm smile. Her eyes extremely soft as she looked at Drew like a daughter would their mother.

MJ spotted the wink and snickered, she threw a wink back only to turn around and walk off, she then grabbed Kass literally by her choker necklace and started dragging her causing her to yelp.

“ cmon “ MJ stated.

Kass just struggled a little bit and growled as she practically drooped and was quite literally dragged off as she just let her heels scratch the ground.

Eventually the two exited the warehouse, the giant doors opening and closing with a aged creak.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:44 pm

KDDJDJDJJDJJJJNJNJFJDJSJSK-)

Drew gave a little smirk as she saw Kass grow defeated as such, and she closed her eyes a little bit and smirked more in a devilish fashion upon seeing MJ practically drag her out like that
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:10 pm

( LE TIMESKIP )

It was around 7 pm now, Kass had indeed taken a shower thoroughly and made sure to actually clean the shower too after since her blood kinda stained the floor on the shower a bit.

The crow was blacked out all that time too until now, MJ had taken a little bit of a nap as well

But by now Mj was preparing the house for Sven and Helen, making sure the TV was on and playing something in the background, having lit a few candles as well as seen as they were placed about, she just wanted this to be calming for everyone.

Right now MJ was currently laying a few blankets on the couch, she just wanted them to have fun. No more chaos, no more headaches.

She sighed softly and stood back up only to brush her hands off, she smiled softly and placed her hands on her hips at the nest she made for them.

MJ herself was currently wearing a black zip up sweatshirt that had punk like symbols on the arms, she was also wearing just casual sweatpants and a white shirt. She nodded and yawned she then picked up her phone from the coffee table and looked at the time then back at the door.

Kass herself was still sleeping, her arms were literally used as a pillow as she buried her face into the pillows, her shoulders were bunched up too as she slightly looked like a black panther while asleep.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 pm

KDHDKSHSJSJSODJ THE BABYSSS-)

Indeed, it was just around 7 when a knock came from the door, before it opened, revealing Sven with a wide smile:

"Heyyyy- shes heeeereeee"

He continued as he closed the door behind him- going directly into the little cozy area they were all in by the TV.

Lily was still unseen, she was hiding in his sweatshirt throughpocket.

Helen hadn't arrived yet- it was strange of them not to show up together especially since they lived at the same place now- however this helped to distract Sven from that- at least a little bit.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:50 pm

( THE BOII BUT ALSO NUH THE BABYS )

MJ saw Sven and she perked up.

“ hey big guy!” She greeted, kinda like Sevin, she gives people nicknames. Sven was big guy and Drew was girl, so was Kass. But she noticed Helen didn’t tag along immediately and that made her face fall in concern.

It’s really that bad isn’t it… MJ thought to herself, she inhaled and sighed as she let her shoulders drop. This part of the waiting game was painful. Helen really needed to take her own advice. Regardless of how hard that actually was.

She then smiled and crossed her arms as she saw Sven sit down. She giggled then tilted her head.

“ where is she exactly? I don’t see her-“ she said, but she was excited to see Lily regardless. “ oh by the way Kass is still sleeping..” she added, she figured she should let him know at least.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:14 pm

KDJDKSJSKSJSKSK-)

Yeah- it was that bad- at least to Helen.

She had a reason to suppress her emotions, despite not being a good one, and Sven- well it would all come down to what the final verdict would be- as far as either of them are concerned, the 'just forget it happened' wasnt working out for either of them and was obviously a temporary placeholder for the both of them to decide.

Well- Svens already decided, it was all Helens choice now- and boy it wasnt easy.

Sven smiled at MJ upon being asked where she was, and he slowly reached a hand in his pocket and oulled her out- she was about as big as his hand now to still fit comfortably, showing that she had grown since when he found her.

Her coat was absolutly gorgeous, still shining that red-brown coat and her eyes still shone that forest green as well.

She let out a teensy 'mew' before Sven heard that Kass was asleep.

Last edited by soapster on Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:44 pm

( THE WITTLE BABY STILLL )

MJ saw Lily only to gasp and to practically squee seeing how small she was, she covered her mouth with both hands and knelt down in front of the feline.

“ oh my goodnesss hey you! Oh you’re so gorgeous too.” She said, her voice all soft as she cooed. She then took notice of the color palette and she grinned only to smile “ And she’s a natural ginger too.” She giggled “ can I hold her?” She asked as she looked up at Sven. God she wanted to smush the little thing so much.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:30 pm

JDHDKJSKS WOOPSIE SORRY-)

He snickered upon hearing the ginger comment:

"You two are gonna be besties from that alone i can tell"

The Sven held her in his cupped hands he gently handed her the kitten for MJ to hold.

Lily herself saw MJ and plopped on her belly in his hands and outstretched her little arms towards the ginger, she did infact seem to like MJ 's hair color as well.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:30 pm

( IS ALL GOOD BUT AAAAA THE. B A B Y I FUCKING LOVE HER )

MJ giggled hearing Sven, she then watched Sven make his hands into a platform and as soon as Lily did the little plop she downright melted.

“ oh my goodness “ she giggled she then reached up and offered Lily both her hands to crawl into on her own accord. She just kept staring at her like she was the most precious thing ever. ( MJ loved cats )

“ how old is she by now?” She asked “ you’ve been doing a great job, I mean look at her coat!” She complimented.

Eventually Kass came down the stairs and rubbed her eyes, she just wore a darkish pale blue shirt and had sweatpants on, but the choker necklace never left her body, it was the first thing she ever bought herself when she was young. She grunted and smiled softly as she came into view “ Hey Sven!” Kass called out.

Though her brows furrowed as she noticed one person missing. Helen. And it felt odd not having her with Sven.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:04 pm

KDJSLSKSKJEJS-)

Lily crawled into MJs hands immediatly and started trying ti climb up onto her shoulder into her hair, she softly mewed as she purred as well, her legs wobbly and her tail held straight and high, curious about her surroundings as she attempted to burrow into MJ's neck and hair and climb ontop of her head:

"Shes- i think around... maybe 5 to 6 months old-? Ive had her for about 4 and a half now-... Oh and thank you! Shes a big salmon girl"

He then turned around and beamed a smile at Kass:

"Hey Kass! How ya feeling?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:47 pm

( DJSJHDJDJFHEJDJDJDJDJ BISH ISTFG IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER I S W E A. R R. R R R AND THE BOI )

MJ’s jaw dropped as soon as she felt Lily crawl all the way up to her shoulder, she then went wide eyed upon seeing her mess around with her hair and try and climb on her head and all. She then raised on protective hand seeing the wobbly legs, making sure she didn’t fall.

her heart was downright melting, she smiled softly and just raised one index finger from her other hand and gingerly scritched Lilys forehead.

“ it’s okay I gotcha, oh god look at you, you’re so sweet.” She murmured sweetly, needless to say Lily was really boosting her serotonin. She then listened to Sven and was stunned “ oh wow-4 months in already? And ah I see.” She said as she just kept her eyes on the little one.

Kass beamed as she saw the three, her heart melting.

“ honestly, a whole lot better. I’m glad you guys came though! You want anything to drink? We can order food whenever Helen gets here.” Kass said softly as she eventually hopped off the stairs and headed towards the kitchen area. She then eventually opened the fridge and waited for Sven.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:41 pm

OSKXOWJDKAKLSJSPA-)

Lily actually stayed ontop of MJ's head before plopping herself down to lay on it, purring more upon being scritched on the head with her finger.

"Yeah- shes a climber" Sven laughed out "And thats great to hear! I think im alright for now but thanks, and yeah sounds good! You wanna come say hi?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:28 pm

( THE B A B Y Y )

MJ looked up and smiled at Sven’s words about being a climber only to practically let out a squeak. “ I can see that god she’s so precious, Kass get over here!” She said. She was practically melting and squeeing like crazy on the inside.

Kass nodded “ okay then, just let me know if you want anything. And yeah gimme a sec!” She beamed, her voice more adult and parent like before morphing into an excited kid after. She then grabbed a Pepsi can for both her and MJ only to simultaneously close the door and to head over to them both.

She then sat the drinks down, only to sit beside Sven on the couch, she then gave Sven a slow happy closed eyed blink once more, her way of greeting. She then looked up at Lily and was practically melting on the inside. Her eyes sparkling like mad.

“ I think she likes you.” Kass giggled.

“ Who doesn’t?” MJ fired back with a snarky tone but her voice was beyond happy even if a smirk was dawning her face.

Black Cat.” Kass immediately stated the obvious in a matter of fact tone.” My—“ she was gonna say her mother but she stopped, Mary wasn’t her mother anymore “ Her “ she listed off “ Flash Thompson….Any other guy-“ she began listing off as she counted on her fingers.

“ Shuddup those whores deserve it. “ MJ scoffed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:00 pm

HELPPPPP-)

Sven returned the slow blink and gave her a smile, before glancing back over to MJ and Lily, who in fact had begun to slide down MJ's face as she was looking at Kass.

New person to meet!

She wouldnt be as ecstatic about Kass's hair as she is MJs, however she is just as pleased to meet someone new.

She cooed out a little mew again as she stumbled herself off of MJ and towards Kass, not taking her eyes off of her.

Sven then proceeded to let out a little laugh at MJ's comment despite not knowing who any of them are at all.

---------

Meanwhile Helen was now on her way- she had stayed over at the shelter again to comfort Bambi, who was now very comfortable with Helen- or she feels most comfortable with her than Regina or any other staff member at the SSAS.

She was still incredibly timid, however she was beginning to do much better. Helen was beginning to become her comfort-human as of now.

However she was already on her way, shed be there soon- already dreading some of the awkwardness that she knows is about to happen. Her head still screaming at her for how shes handling the situation between her and Sven herself
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:18 pm

( JBUSDHVY AND THE BABYS ALL OF THEM. )

Kass and MJ both went wide eyed seeing Lily fall and stumble, Kass was quick to act and she lurched forward before she could hit the floor. She then crouched and caught the kitten.

“ gotcha. “ she smiled softly. Her gaze softened upon seeing Lily and a warm smile was seen. The crow did see the returned blink from Sven before too and it made her happier.

MJ smiled at the three of them and giggled, but she got worried over Helen and how she wasn’t here yet. But she tried to not get too paranoid.

She then perked up only to look at Sven “ hey once Helen gets here wanna do some at home karaoke? Since—you guys didn’t get to last time? It’ll be fun! “ Mj offered.

Kass beamed and perked up to “ oh we can also watch Disney movies!” She piped up. It seemed Sven was rubbing off on her just a tad bit.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:28 pm

KFHSSJKSJAKAA-)

Meanwhile as Lily was pawing around in Kass's hands and began to crawl up her arm to her shoulder, Sven looked over and shrugged a bit:

"Oh- right... I dont think im that good at kara- OOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

He practically beamed at the mention of disney movies and his eyes sparkled ecstatically

Sven- didnt exactly want to do karaoke- he still felt weird about the current situation and he didnt really feel in the mood for it- however he would gladly listen to the others have fun with it
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:36 pm

( THE B O I GOD I LOVE HIMB TO DEATH. )

Kass and MJ both beamed upon seeing Sven react to the Disney movie bit and Kass grinned in a knowing fashion.

“ Disney movie marathon it is.” She giggled. Honestly she was with Sven on the excitement Disney movies were a good distraction.

MJ chuckled and nodded at Sven “ don’t worry about it, besides I’m sure you’re a good singer.” She reassured Sven, her tone sincere “ But Disney movie it is.” She grinned after. She was down with it too.

Kass noticed Lily crawling up her arm and she smiled softly only to sit back down on the couch, she then just kinda let her do her thing even though she herself was squeeing on the inside. Her electric blue eyes were sparkling like mad, she then offered Lily a finger to sniff before she pet her at all. She made sure to be extremely gentle.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:00 pm

JDJKSJDJSJXKKS THE BABYYYYYYY-)

Sven then proceeded to beam and bounce upon hearing their agreement, and he smiled as he watched Lily begin to explore Kass- crawling onto her shoulder and burying herself into Kass's neck and collarbone before plopping herself down in the crevass and purred as she lay.

Her purring, the rest would come to find out, had genuine healing abilities that echoed throughout the entire body, bringing a sense of peace as well with it.

However then came a little knock, and the Lioness had opened the door and walked in before walking over to the rest of the group:

"Heyyyy guys- sorry im late I had to take care of something at the shelter-"

Sven looked up at her and his gaze had stayed on her eyes as his had sparkled, this moment just- fading out of reality again for him- as if he had no worries, and he had forgotten the situation almost entirely- however upon Helen noticing he quickly looked away and remembered, clearing his throat and motioning his eyes towards the ground now.

Helen also cleared her throat- she felt her face burn a little, however she quickly pressed it down as she sat down on a solo chair next to the couch and crossed her legs:

"So-... what we doing-?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:54 pm

( HELEN ISTFGGGGG IMMA SMACK YOU TOO IF U DONT DO SHIT BUT I GETCHA, BUT THE BA B I E S RIGHT BACK ATCHA I LOVE THAT POST. )

Kass smiled softly as she watched Lily crawl up her arm and kinda make a nest in her shoulder / collar bone area. However, she instinctively jolted and felt her stomach churn and turn to knots when Lily laid there. Her left collar bone was a weak point now like how Sevin had her own weak points.

It instinctively made her heart race with dread and anxiety once the feline plopped down, she noticed the purring but it’d take her time to get used to it.

A memory flash from today speared her skull as Norman’s knife practically impaled itself there, her own scream echoed in her head and she subconsciously began trembling, but it was subtle to the point where she can easily mask it. But she had to admit, having that ball of fluff was somehow working?

MJ whipped her head towards Helen and immediately stood up.

“ Hey girl! And no worries I’m just glad you can make it!” MJ beamed, okay take that back she quickly found out she calls her female friends girl no matter what. It was a form of endearment she supposed.

She caught the little exchange of glances too and she smirked in a knowing fashion, god she wanted to do something about those two but she just let it play it out.

Everything’s gonna be okay guys, I promise. MJ reassured them mentally.

She then headed right on up and offered Helen a wide open arm hug and did the hand grab motion.

“ Nothing much we just hanging out with Lily and by GOD she’s the cutest thing EVER!” MJ squealed “ Now give this bitch a hug I was worried!” MJ chuckled. She genuinely was worried about Helen.

Kass looked up at Helen and smiled a bit forcefully, she was glad she was okay though.

“ Hey Hel.” She said. Her voice soft but she tried to mask it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:19 pm

KRJLSJSSJS THE BABYYY- LILY GONNA FIX YOUUUUUU-)

Helen immediatly hugged back and laughed out loud:

"Heyyy girlllllll! Dont be im alright! Yeah she always hangs ontop of our fridge at home"

She glanced at Kass and gave her a playful wink:

"Hey Kass, how are ya-?"

She saw Kass being tense and she just giggled
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next