The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 11 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

JABDJWJAJSISJDJDKSKSK- ALSO WHAT NEXT I GOTS NOTHING ELSE FOR RN IN THIS MOMENT UNLESS U WANNA CONTINUE THIS BIT NHEHEHEHE-)
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 11 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:16 pm

HDHDJSJSJ-)

She didnt respond to the first half, but she began to press the buttons labelled, and she went in circles a bit before she got the hang of it. She walked over to the cow but she didnt understand how to attack at all,

and when the cow moo'd again, she quickly stood up and drew her gun with her finger on the trigger at the screen with wide eyes, in which Drew quickly jumped into action, lunging at Sevin and placing her on the back of her neck:

"Dont. you. dare. I bought these and in no way are you going to go ballistic and ruin one- now sit. down."

Drew had her voice lower and quieter, and Sevin immediatly froze solid, took a breath and slowly put her gun back into her belt.

In no way was she going to fuck with the Raven- her heart already skipped a beat out of fear.

yes ma'am...

She slowly sat back down and got reaquainted with her controls, before figuring out how to attack and began repeatedly hitting the cow until it dropped beef.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:27 pm

( LMFAO I L O V E THAT POST )

Kass by the time the commotion was done she was up and alert with her hands raised in the air, her eyes were wide at the gun. Locked on it but seeing Drew react so quick-

And seeing Drew act so stern was a huge 180 from everything she’s seen of her. It made her eyes widen and for her to just stare at Drew like she was an alien of sorts.

Hell even MJ was staring wide eyed at the commotion, her own heart was racing too from slight adrenaline at Sevins reaction. Mj was staring Wide eyed too at it all, until the wolf and the crow shared a glance of ‘ damn ‘.

Note to self, don’t anger Drew. Ever. Especially if she were able to make Sevin listen.

Kass watched Sevin once more and smirked as she figured out how to attack the cow “ oh by the way run up to the beef and collect it, everything in that world is needed. “ she said. But her mind was still a bit frazzled from what just happened.

Mj was currently standing around and swaying from side to side.

“ sooooooo-“ she then looked back at Drew, she was also still a bit shocked from everything “ ya’ll wanna hit that Irish bar after this for some fun?” directing her voice to everyone.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:42 pm

As Sevin was getting herself more aquainted, she picked up the beef and began running around the world, slowly getting a little more comfortable.

Drew had backed up a bit again, looking as if she didnt just give Sevin a verbal whooping- she was acting as if nothing was wrong at all.

She perked up hearing MJ, and immediatly smiled:

"Of course girlie- Once that one's done with that well head on over and get ourselves on shitfaced kareokeeeee"

Helen immediatly started snickering, Sven looked down at her with a confused brow. She gave him a glance:

"You wanna find out how much of a lightweight you are?"

Sven blinked- he knew she was reffering to alcohol. Hes barely ever touched alcohol- hes only ever accidentally had a few sips from his fathers old beer cans and it didnt really do much to him:

"Uhm- ive never had straight alcohol before so- probably fairly?"

A few minutes went by and Sevin died of fall damage and immediatly stood up:

"Yall aint excluding me from a drink"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:52 pm

Kass snickered seeing Sevin take Fall damage, a classic fail.

MJ beamed hearing everyone and grinned at all of them, first Drew then back at Sven and Helen then back at Sevin.

“ you’re just a given.” She reassured in a snarky playful manner.

Kass looked a little uneasy….she didn’t like…bars. Not one bit. But she’ll Tag a long to keep everyone in check. “ I’ll tag. “ she said then she went wide eyed and she looked over at Sven “ woah wait you had booze before?” She asked, her tone full of disbelief and her eyes were wide.

Helen she knew in the back of her mind had to have had some, but Sven?

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:59 pm

JDHKSJSSKSJS HEPP-)

Sven cleared his throat and awkwardly put his hands on his hips:

"Yeah- there were times when i was little where i accidentally had some of my fathers beer... because i was... thirsty-" He realized it sounded a bit pathetic, he shook it off: "But no- not straight alcohol ive never tried some- what does it do?"

Meanwhile Sevin snickered as she sauntered over to the door.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:55 pm

( OH THE BABY-GUS WHEN I FUCKING CATCH YOU-)

Kass wen’t wide eyed hearing that, only for her face to show a hint of pity in her eyes, but she didn’t-want to show it too much. She could read between the lines easily.

[i]Gus was a Monster. Plain and simple.

She felt her bones light on fire and she felt her Symbiote stir awake as well. She heard Delirium growl in the back of her head and she found herself wishing she fought Helen to keep her from hunting Gus down. Her jaw set in a tightened fashion…and her muscles in her neck were more pronounced. And she as who she was will not stand for it.

Her eyes looked cold for split second before she snapped back to reality.

“ Ah I see, well it just makes you really disoriented, sometimes it makes people angry…sometimes it makes them sad…or-you can be very chatty and happy or just plain, dumb. It messes with you perception if you drink too much. That kinda stuff, it’s good in moderation. “ Kass explained with a warm tone towards Sven.

MJ scoff-chuckled and she crossed her arms and side eyed Kass “ speaking of light weights, I so wanna see you get shitfaced. “ Mj grinned, she’s never seen Kass drink and today was that day along with Sven.

Absolutely not end of discussion. “ Kass Said flatly in a matter of fact tone as she flicked her gaze to MJ. Her entire aura shifted, now she was the adult. Her..aura changes whenever she’s like this, at first she looked more laid back..child like even. But now—she was the stern parent as her brain kicked into gear.

MJ noticed this and her brows furrowed in sympathy and concern. But she noticed Sevin leaving and she smirked “ don’t start fights before we get there!” MJ hollered playfully.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:19 pm

NHAHAHEHEHEHE-)

Sven blinked and slightly nodded- making an 'oouhhhhh' face, however when he heard Kass talk sternly to MJ, he giggled a bit:

"Aw cmon- I will, you should try a bit too"

Helen lifted her hand to shield her mouth sideways from Sven speaking to Kass in a mouthy-whisper, while also making the hand motion:

'Shot'

Drew just started laugung and lightly patted Kass on the shoulder:

"Its alright if you dont want to- worstcase you get to see me and Red be absolutly shitfaced- itll be great!"

Sevin was already closing the door, however she made her voice audible:

"I dont promise jack shit"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:47 pm

( H E L P )

Kass relaxed at the shoulder pat from Drew and she smiled softly at her only to nod, she giggled.

“ Now that’ll be Funny.” She giggled, she’s seen MJ…drunk a few times but that was few and far in between MJ doesn’t binge heavily like that. But Drew? Now that was entertainment.

She then caught Helen’s hand motion from when Sven spoke and she giggled. She had a feeling that Sven was gonna get wasted from just one shot alone, she nodded as she saw the gesture towards her.

She then looked at Sven with a soft smile.

“ Again, hard pass, you guys go ahead though I might have a cig or something haven’t had one in a while.” Kass shrugged.

MJ’s gaze hardened “ absolutely not, do you remember how stubborn you were back then with that?….I don’t want you on that again.” She said, her tone snappy but concerned. Kass smoked like a chimney it was a miracle she got her off of it. MJ did however catch Sevin’s words and she rolled her eyes with a smirk.

Kass sighed heavily “ fine. For fucks sake.” she growled and crossed her arms. She already felt cranky now. But she looked back at Drew with a soft gaze “ Thanks m-“ she stopped, she was gonna say mom again but she cut herself off “ thanks Drew.” She said softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:53 pm

A A A AA AA A A A A A A A A - MY H A R T T T T T T - KASS U BETTER SAY UT EVENTUALLY DREW WOULD L O V E THAT-)

Sven looked at eachother awkwardly during Kass and MJ's little banter, and Helen turned and begun to leave while Sven put up a little hand as his wave goodbye for now:

"Catch you guys at the bar!"

He then hopped a bit before he did a little skip and followed Helen out.

Drew did a little fingery-wave at them before she turned to Kass. She felt her heart flutter in the tiniest way when she heard the stutter. Even the stutter alone made her feel like she was on cloud 9- She gave a warm, excited smile and held out two hands infront of her for her and the redhead to take, and did one or two grabby-hands motioning them to take it and come along:

"Come on girlies, its gonna be a blaasst!"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:09 pm

( SHE WILL DW BUT ALSO AWHHH THE BABY I LOVE THAT POSSST. )

MJ and Kass both gave a wave of their own to Helen and Sven, smiling as they did. But as soon as Drew did the little hand motion, Kass smiled and lightened up a good bit only to giggle. She reached out and hesitantly took one hand and held it in a rather timid fashion.

She felt..weird..light..like a sense of peace?…security. She wasn’t sure what to do with it. Why did she almost say mom anyways? That’s weird. But right now—she felt like a little kid…and she was supposed to be an adult. Her emotions were currently a huge mess at the moment.

MJ smirked playfully and giggled only to nod then to sassily grab Drew’s other hand and to nod.

“ Damn right it will girl! “ she cheered.

( CAN YOU ACTIVATE SKIP?)

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:29 pm

NHEHAJDJKSJSOS AND OFCCCCC-)

Sevin was already sitting down at the bar, hunched over with her elbows on the counter with a bottle of whiskey on the counter and a glass she held, two larger men were in a dazed state lumped against the wall-

They were in her usual spot and didnt want to move.

Helen and Sven were already there- the place seemed relitively crowded as well with colorful lights, music, a lounge area in the corner, the bar(obviously) and a tiny stage with a few mics and a lurics screen for karaoke.

Right now Sven was already fuckibg shitfaced after, yes, one shot. He was doing his best to stay in one spot but he kept bumping into people on accident as his legs were very wobbly, Helen was absolutly dying laughing trying to help hold him up.

Drew just opened the doors, and the bell jingled, Sevin and Helen both looked over, Helen did the 'Heyyyyy' and Drew did it back- and immediatly also started laughing at Svens antics.

He had gotten away from Helen again and bumped into two ladies on accident who got fairly upset:

"Excuse you- ohh..."

"Why hello" the other said with a drunken swing to her tone.

Helen just stood there leaning on her hip, watching this shitshow unfold, trying to hold in laughter.

As he faced them of the women ended up weirdly stroking his arm:

"You wanna come over later tonight big guy...?"

Helen started laughing again

"Nnno thankyou- Ihav a girlfrien"

He stumbled again, physically, and looked over drunkenly at Helen.

Helen immediatly stopped laughing and went wide-eyed and beat red, within seconds. She cleared her throat and walked over to him:

"Heh- sorryy- hes um... delusional-"

She them proceeded to grab his sweatshirt in the center of his chest and practically drag him over to a wall away from them, still her face was red as fuck.

Sven however, seemed to enjoy that, and did a little 'woo' with a little smile as he was being hauled over.

Helen turned around on him immediatly, in an embarrassed whisper-talk:

"Girlfriend? Really? I am not your girlfriend!-"

"Mmbut you arree-"

"Sven-"

"I seethe way youuu lok atnnnme"

"Sven!"

"Ghrilfren"

He did a little drunken laugh, before half-dropping his upperbody forward onto her shoulder which she propped up. She was somehow even redder- but drunk-Sven had a point-

She did look at him like that...

She shook it off and pushed him back onto his feet, before Drew came up, with raised brows and giggling herself with her own glass of alcohol:

"Ohh okayy... I see how it iss..."

"No- you do not- hes just drun-"

"Iloveeyouuuuu-"

"SVEN-"

Drew just cackled
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:42 pm

( L M F A O I LOVE THAT POST, BUT ALSO AAAAAAAAA MY HEARTTTTTTTTTT, SAY IT FOR REAL THOUGH RAAAGGHHHH. )

MJ pushed through the doors as soon as Drew showed up, sadly she and Kass missed the whole ordeal. But MJ looked to be in her element, she was ecstatic to be here with a group of friends finally!

“ LETS FUCKING ROCK THIS JOINT WOOH!-“ she shouted then she looked over at Helen and Sven and Drew only to hurry on over to the trio.

“ Heyheyhey everything okay?” MJ asked as she looked the two over. She’s not seen Sven drunk so him toppled over like that worried her. Sadly she missed the funny.

Kass was the last one to creep in, her brows furrowed and she hugged herself in a nervous manner, she looked so—small. But then…her stomach dropped as her spider senses went off. Dread was felt and it made her freeze for a moment as she locked eyes with some fiery red ginger haired woman far off in the distance at the lounge area.

The ginger haired woman was in her late 40’s wearing red lip stick, and had the similar cut hair that Kass did. It was bouncy and shiny and downright gorgeous, she wore a black tank top too and she had red lipstick. She was pale as fuck…but she was gorgeous for her age.

“ oh I know I know! God—some men I swear.” She chuckled, she had a thick French accent and her back was turned to everyone.

Kass…froze. Her eyes were wide and her heart was thudding like a drum threatening to burst. She felt cold…she took a moment to get herself together and she began inching her way closer to Drew subconsciously for comfort.

And Drew only.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:53 pm

HIAHSISIAOSOS AND OH MY G O D IS T H A T WHO I THINK IT IS- MARY IM COMING FOR U HOE-)

Drew and Helen both turned around and before they could say anything Sven picked himself up and lit up:

"Freieiend!"

He raised his arms immediatly and broke a hanging lightbulb on accident which made him flinch and stumble a bit into another group of people in which he began to happily mingle with drunkenly- they seemed nice enough and were drunk as well so they did not mind for his size.

Those two other ladies he bumped into, however, they wanted a piece of him.

Quite literally, they wanted him. They ended up sauntering over and butting in on the mingling to try and get closer with Sven who was already on the verge of faceplanting should he trip once.

Helen kept an eye on them as after all that he said made her- admittedly a little bit jealous now- she began to feel a little protective over him now- but the protectiveness was because she didnt want him being manipulated and being taken advantage of- she wouldnt be so worried if he was sober.

But she gave MJ a little wave, still being red in the face, however it was seeming to subside.

Drew chuckled a bit:

"Oh hes more than fine- oh my god you missed the show hun-"

She then stopped- and noticed Kass in her peripheries, some form of sense shot off inside of her and she knew something was up-

She ended up slowly walking herself closer to Kass, knowing something was off, however she didnt show a thing. She offered to let MJ walk and talk with her as well.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:16 pm

( NAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA MAYBE- ALSO OH MY GOD THE BOI PROTECT HIMB AT ALL COSTS. )

MJ smiled softly at Svens greeting and she waved at him only to jolt with a ‘ oh ‘ face seeing the light bulb break and for him to stumble off with a wince as her reaction. She then caught the two other women going after Sven only for her to cackle. But—like Helen, she was protective, friend wise. Mind you. The wolf will keep an eye out too but she cupped her mouth and yelled out “ KNOCK EM DEAD BUD!” She cheered with a giggle.

Mj then looked over at Drew and snickered “ seems I did. Looks like you two are getting along quite fine by yourselves too.” She said with a grin as she eyed Drew’s glass and Helen’s blush. She smirked impishly seeing that.

MJ noticed Drew walking off and so she followed “ hey-?” She then noticed Kass who was sweating bullets. The crow then headed over to the group of women and stood near Drew. Extremely close mind you. Her heart was racing as she grabbed Drew’s shoulder. Her eyes were stinging.

MJ grew concerned immediately and she guarded Kass’s other side and protected Kass’s left. Her own senses were going off and she grew extremely protective.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:26 pm

NJAHDJDJAKSJSK-)

Meanwhile as Helen gave a small giggle going a bit red at MJ's comment again, she stayed put to keep an eye on the drunken Sven, who had just been encouraged by the group to take another shot.

They were chanting his name and cheered when he swallowed it. He let out a growly huff and shook his head side to side once after he put the glass down.

Drew felt Kass's hand on her shoulder, and in an instant her maternal instincts shot out of the roof. Her pupils narrowed as she looked around to what Kass was looking at- she couldnt quite pinpoint who exactly got her so riled up.

She leant backwards a bit and whispered to the crow:

"Who is it, hun..."

Drew would not go up and get confrontational on her own terms- shes the type to stand her ground and take whatevers coming to her-

And boy, she learned some of her stubborness from Sevin herself.

Speaking of, if thinks happened to get physical, the shifter was keeping a close eye on the Raven as well should things get messy.

Drew reached around and placed a gentle hand on Kass's back and gently rubbed it with her thumb- awaiting on who she should be looking out for.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:37 pm

( I L O V E E THAT POST OH MY HEART. )

Kass immediately seemed to relax as soon as she felt Drew’s and MJ’s presence, her eyes fluttered closed as she felt the back rub, and Drew’s warm perfume smell just calmed her down enough for her to speak. And with MJ on her other side also holding her close.

She felt protected. The chants of Sven’s name didn’t fail to echo in her ears though and she remembered that she wasn’t alone, she allowed Drew’s warmth to soothe her for now. She took a deep breath and just shakily pointed her index finger to the fiery ginger haired French woman that was chatting with her girl pose.

MJ locked eyes, took a whiff of their surroundings and smelled Kass’s scent on that woman. Her eyes narrowed and she gave such a demonic wolf growl. She felt her fangs threaten to sharpen. She knew who that was, she’s seen a picture of her of when she and Kass were together in her early years.

A memory flashed.

It was when Kass was 20 years old and MJ was 21, Kass was sitting on the couch looking through her phone and MJ in her pajamas grabbed the couch and swung herself over the back of it and sat down beside her.

“ Hey who’s that?” MJ asked and Kass simply said “ my mom “ in a more calmer fashion since she felt safe at the time to do so. Then the memories of what Mary exactly did to her roommate flooded her.

The memories ended but the words still echoed.

MJ snarled again and took a step forward “ Her mother.” MJ snarled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:47 pm

NHEJKDOSOSOS-)

Drew immediatly looked towards where she had pointed and something felt off almost instantaneously. She wouldnt have suspected anything if Kass wasnt so wigged out- however she glanced at MJ upon hearing her snarl like that-

She trusted her redhaired bestie.

That was not a good sign.

She then heard those last few words out of the wolf and Drews eyes widened ever so slightly- one could almost see the fire spark behind them.

She then motioned Kass to follow her to the opposite end of the bar, tugging on her sleeve a little bit- she wasnt quite sure what to do about this mother situation- however it immediatly clicked with her;

The stuttering of the 'm' Kass had with her multiple times- she knew Kass was beginning to see her as a maternal figure-

Meaning the real one was bad news

And oh boy did that piss her off...

"Come... Lets get out of view while we figure something out okay? She makes any moves on you Red and I will handle it... alright?"

Her last word had an air of light tenderness to it - from that alone was hard to believe she could really 'take care' of much- however everyone tended to underestimate what the Raven is capable of.

She may not have talons, but she has one sharp-ass beak, and she is not afraid to use it
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:00 pm

( AAAAAAAAAAAA HBYSDHGGUFU OH MY HEART I L O V E E E THAT POSSSSTTTTTT. )

MJ kept her eyes locked on that bitch, her green eyes glowing in the slight shadow she was in, her pupils flicking into slits and back as her jaw set. She looked like a damn dog ready to attack but she was held back by invisible chains, she kept her ears open though as she listened. And Drew was damn right they were gonna handle it.

Kass looked over at Drew and nodded, again she didn’t speak whenever she was extremely upset. She was more less ‘ mute ‘ now. The water works stopped though and she nodded only for her to sniffle and to start walking away but she was glued to Drews hip. Her movements were timid…anything sharp or sudden will set her off and cause her to jump and flinch.

She trusted Drew, she—she had a group of friends now she wasn’t alone.

Mary just let out a very heartfelt laughter. Very light and it’d warm anyone’s heart actually if you didn’t know what she’s capable of. She grabbed her glass of whine and took a sip, she then looked behind her and noticed the cheers of someone named Sven? She hummed in a cold and calculative interest as her nails scraped her glass.

Silly boy. she mused in her head.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:23 pm

ODJDOSKJSJDKSKS-)

Drew felt Kass glueing herself to her side and in a way it warmed Drews heart to know that Kass trusted her this much and thought of her so warmly- however she was still on high alert, and led her towards the opposite wall, away from that ginger bitch. The crowd of people also helped in blocking view.

She stopped at a wall and turned her entire body to her and offered her a hug once they were away:

"You look like you could use one-..."

Meanwhile Sven was three shots down and he was hearing colors. He wobbled a bit, before litterally falling into a wall.

He quite literally folded as he fell to the ground, however he sat himself up.

Helen just laughed- yet also was beginning to get a bit worried for him- She knew hed have the worst hangover in the morning-...

One of the two girls ended up literally kneeling over him- almost sitting on his lap like santa claus:

"Aw here, you need some help darling?"

She said as her hand slowly approached his neck.

It took him a second to register what was going on, and then his brows furrowed and he got up, causing her to fall off of him:

"Isaid no- idont want.. that"

He stumbled again, Helen was overhearing everything as well.

One of the other girls approached him, sensing he was about ready to pass out:

"Let me buy you one more?"

Sven squinted his eyes:

"Nothankyosy iam oka-"

"Wow youre turning down this?" She said, gesturing to herself "Do you even know what im capable of?"

Helen butted in right about now, she got inbetween them-

"He said no, asshole, leave him alone."

"Who are you?"

"Hiileovey-"

"Sven shut it" She scolded without turning her head. "I know what sick little game your playing with him and I am not having it"

Helen did seem to be getting more and more pissed off at these women- they were trying to get him shitfaced enough to take advantage of him- and she was not happy. Not to Sven...

Not to her Sven...

Sven in question had leaned against the wall, and he had smiled as soon as Helen came into his view- he couldnt stop, he was just happy to see her.

However the other two women got up in the lioness's face:

"Oh yeah? How do we know youre not trying to take the game for yourself?"

Oh that set her off...

"Game?... Game?! Did you just refer to him as 'Game'?! You lot are fucking sick- I am not going to just stand by while he gets used by heartless monsters like yourselves- He is in a vulnerable position right now and for you people to come up and try and take advantage of that is sickening. Alright, he is mine... MINE and I am not above protecting what is mine"

Helens eyes were wide and wild and her voice went low and grainy, her eyes pierced into the both of them, and they were silent.

However Sven himself decided to kill the moment with a laugh and raised hands again:

"Miiiineeeeeee yayyyyyy"

Helen just let out a huff in disappointment, however she did not remove her eyes from the two women.[/b]
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:42 pm

(. A. A A A A A A. A A A A OH MY FUCKING G O D I L O V E THAT POST THE BABYS HOLY SHIT, THATS ONE OF MY FAVORITES BY FAR, YOU SHOULD D E F BE PROUD FOO. )

MJ heard Helen too and directed her gaze over to them, she smirked in pride hearing that, it seemed Helen had things covered. But in case things got into a cat fight, literally, she’d step in too but right now she focused on Kass.

That a girl MJ thought in regards to Helen’s statement. And that filled her with pride.

She then moved along with Drew and Kass, acting as a guard of sorts. She knew Sevin was off in her own world.

Kass once they were away from view even more so, held on to herself again, she looked..so, so vulnerable. It —it was different, plus she was vulnerable out in the open. And once Drew offered the hug, she did not hesitate.

Especially not with Drew’s soothing voice.

So that being said, she lurched forward and clung to the raven only to bury her face in Drews shoulder as she shed a few tears. She dug her fingers into Drews shirt and she just…kinda clung like a spider monkey. She was not letting go.

MJ snarled and leant against the wall as she crossed her arms as she stood near them, her eyes narrowed with hatred.

I can’t believe that bitch showed her face after this many years….” MJ growled openly. She then looked up at Kass and her eyes were filled with sympathy. She then reached out and rubbed Kass’s back tenderly too. She looked up at Drew “ thanks for helping her…” MJ said softly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:06 pm

HEHEJSJSJJDKSJSKSA THABKKKAYISUUDUSUUUUUUUUUU- RAAAAAHHHH- OKI TIME FOR SOME ANGST/WHOLESOMENESS NEHEHEHEHEH-)

Drew felt Kass cling to her immediatly, and she gently wrapped her own arms around her in an embrace, one of her arms trailing up her spine as she placed a hand on the back of her head and gently rubbed it:

"Shhhh shshshh.... its okay... its alright..."
She then glanced ovee at the redhead and smiled with furrowed brows, basically a sympathetic 'ofcourse':

"Im glad to be of service..." She replied softly with a smile.

Drew didnt want to ask or poke about what happened with her while Kass was literally in her arms- she would either ask MJ at a different time where Kass wasnt present or shed find out in some way- nevertheless she was not going to bring it up with Kass still here- no she wouldnt do that to her.

Meanwhile, Helen was dragging Sven out the doors by the center of his sweatshirt, he was being wobbly and giddy per usual. Helen had let Sevin know, so the rest of them shouldnt worry about them being killed or something.

They went out the doors and the Uber Helen had called was waiting out by the curb. She dragged Sven over- who was trying to hug her, and she shoved him into the backseat. She got in on the other side and gave the man directions back to her flat, and not even a minute into the drive back he was quite literally also clinging to her, basically almost laying on her lap making strange drunken-Sven noises.

She knew he was drunk, and she was still pissed at before, however she couldnt help but smile a bit.

She actually said it- however she convinced herself she just did that to go along with the part Sven gave her in the moment.

Even though she meant it. He was hers...

Wishful thinking...

They had eventually arrived back and Helen had gotten out, gotten him out, paid the Uber and begun to walk down the little alley to her door.

She and Sven both walked in- or technically he stumbled in and she turned on the lights which made Sven shut his eyes immediatly and groan a bit.

She snickered and turned on her white christmas lights instead before shutting off the light. The lights wrapped around the entire main area and kitchen that openly connected, providing a nice warm dim light instead of the obtrusive ceiling lights.

Sven opened his eyes again, and Helen had lead him over to his big floor mattress where he immediatly flopped onto. As soon as she did that, Helen went into the kitchen and got a few things; water bottles, some ritz crackers and the puke bucket.

By how leightweight he was, and judging by how much hes had to drink- he was destined for a hangover.

She walked back over, placed the bucket and crackers down on the floor beside him, and gave him an open waterbottle:

"Drink"

Sven just sat upright and smiled:

"I loveit whhen youdo that-"

Helen grew a bit pink, but she persisted with a gesture and he took it and chugged the entire thing in a few seconds:

"Didnt quite mean it like that but alright-"

Sven just cleared his throat, looked back up and smiled at her sleepily.

Helen looked at that, and handed him the bucket without hesitation.

He took it immediatly and threw up.

"Mm.. How did I know..."
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:12 am

( JUGUGDYFDG THE BABYS I LOVE THEMBBB BUT YEE OFC. )

MJ had watched Helen drag the drunken Sven off out of her peripheral vision and had a feeling on what they were doing only to smile softly. The redhead then looked at Drew and nodded in another thankful.

Kass as soon as she began to feel Drew’s arms around her and the gentle touches from both parties. She almost immediately began to relax she sniffled and began straightening herself out, but a memory played in her head of when she was a little kid about—11 maybe?….she wasn’t sure, she knew they moved when she was 8 or 9 to the United States and that was a big move for a kid.

It was a warm summer night, they all just got done with dinner and Kass was off in her room, she was reading her how to speak English book since she only spoke French at the time. Young Kass still had her black hair but it was done up in a small hair pony. She wore a light colored dress shirt with sweatpants on.

As soon as she heard her parents yelling, she looked up with a nervous look and sat her book down only to creep out into the hallway and to listen in on them but she stayed hidden.

John and Mary were yelling again, the words were unable to be picked out, they never hurt one another oh no. John loved Mary too much for that..he yelled because he was stressed…because he was hurt. And Mary yelled because she was angry.

“ IVE GOT THIS STUPID JOB SO I CAN PAY FOR ALL OF US, IM GONE BECAUSE, IM TAKING CARE OF H E R. AND SEEING THESE CHUNKS OF MONEY BEING TAKEN OUT OF COURSE PISSES ME OFF. “ John yelled out angrily in a stressed manner “ ONE OF MY COWORKERS CAUGHT YOU AT A DAMN BAR! IS THAT WHAT YOUVE BEEN DOING WHEN YOURE AWAY?! YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER -“ John said.

A DAUGHTER THAT I DIDNT WANT. IT WAS JUST A CONSEQUENCE OF HOOKING UP WITH YOU. FUCKING CHRIST CROW ALL YOU DO IS NAG AND BOSS ME AROUND-” Mary’s voice screeched.

Young Kass just hid and listened but her heart was pounding with anxiety. But hearing her parents scream…made her go mute. Hearing these fights is why she’s mute now whenever she’s extremely upset.

The memory ended and Kass just buried her face in Drew’s neck, her hands started shaking a little too at the memory. MJ sighed “ oh my little wall jumper…it’s gonna be okay…you’re here…you got Drew, Sven…Helen..all of us.” MJ soothed softly, her voice rich like honey.

Wall Jumper was a new ‘ petname ‘ for Kass just now and one that was gonna stick for a while. Kass upon hearing that relaxed even further. She hiccuped shakily and just nodded, they both got a nod out of her..that was progress.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:51 pm

A C K K K K K DUDE- M A R Y WHAT THE F U C K DUDE--)

Drew just kept her in her embrace for as long as she needed.

But oh fuck if she ever found out what Mary had said- what she had done-

She would go ballistic- Sevin would shit herself.

Drew felt her shaking and just hugged her tighter, she felt her nod a bit too and she just continued to gently rub her hair and hold her:

"MJ's right, you got us now... We are not gonna let her hurt you- I am never going to let her hurt you again..."

--------

A few minutes had passed and Sven had finally stopped vomiting

He put down the bucket with a shakey hand and folded his upoer body over with a groan.

Helen walked over and took the bucket and tossed it in the garbage, before tying it up in a garbage bag with her other trash and put it outside, before coming back indoors and locking it behind her.

She turned around and gave a tiny smile seeing him folded over in a childish position- it was cute to her.

She knelt down beside him and with a wet cloth she picked up his head and wiped his mouth with it before shoving a mint in his mouth:

"Feel better?"

After chewing and swallowing the mint he smiled again at her:

"Iloveyeouuu"

Helen rolled her eyes and smirked:

"Mhm... Get some rest Sven"

She said as she began to get up and walk over to her room.

During this however, she could hear him making more strange noises, talking to himself about her, talking to himself about how he had lots of fun, a bunch of drunk verbal spewing.

She smiled to herself once she was in her room hearing that. She got herself dressed, and got into bed.

She sat face-up in the dark with the flat lights off, just thinking. Thinking about everytthing- mostly also questioning her feelings for Sven- it was clear he felt alot... thing is- she did too... but she knew- she couldnt- she would just bring him down. She doesnt want to ruin his joy- but oh how she loved him...
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:51 pm

( NAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA, AND AAAAAAA THE B A B Y S I LOVE THAT POST. )

Kass when she heard that, took it to heart, she sniffled and melted even further at the gentle touches and voices and the embrace alone. Drew was right…they were all right, hell…Mary was the cause of her abandonment issues too. The reason why she does so much for everyone..out of love-plus to get them to stay. She….She doesn’t want to be left like that again.

To be unwanted like that….by her own mother. The only reason why Mary didn’t upright do an abortion was because it was too expensive. John didn’t want that either. So Mary was left with that contempt.

Mary saw Kass as a “ consequence “. A responsibility she didn’t want. That was why she ended up leaving but the reason why she stayed when she did? Simple, money. John had a sustainable income enough for them both plus her own job. Mary took out chunks of cash here and there to use for her own splurging. Yes she loved John at one point in time…but that was such a long time ago.

Kass eventually took a deep breath and sniffled, she took a bit longer and she pulled her head away, her hands were now steady.

“ I think—i think I’m..im okay…” Kass stammered “ Thanks mom. ” Kass murmured, her voice Holding affection like one would towards a parent figure.

MJ heard that and she grew downright emotional as her heart melted, she mentally went ‘ Awh ‘. She looked over at Drew and smirked softly as if saying “ yep she likes you.”

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:40 pm

IPAIDOWKSODPSSOWKSODOD Y A S S S S S S-)

As soon as Drew heard that word- that one singular word- her eyes immediatly welled up and she sniffled, wiping her face with the back of her palm:

"...of course honey..."

She caught MJ's smile and smiled right back at her, you could literally see the happiness practically glowing out of that woman.

------

A few more minutes went by and Helen had begun doze off- however like any overthinker- her brain began to just replay the same moments over and over again- it was like it was trying to get her to accept it-

Until she sat up and rubbed her eyes, her hair all messy from laying down on it. She got up and opened her bedroom door. Going down the short hallway that immediatly lead to the open space, she saw Sven on his side facing the wall- sleeping.

He didnt snore at all, which she, for one, loved. It was kind of creepy how much of a silent sleeper he was-

She walked past him to the kitchen to go get a cup of water in the dim darkness, and as soon as she did so she could faintly hear a soft groan from him.

After getting a few sips and putting her cup in the sink quietly, she looked over and smiled tiredly, but genuinly. She could tell he was still subconsciously drunk- but...

Looking at him in that moment, her brain seemed to just shut off. It was quiet- it was like all of her answers were with him- well not the drunken aspect- but everything else.

She walked over quietly, Sven was facing the wall on the wall-side of the mattress, she figured they could both use some company at least- she also just really needed to be around him right now- it would help her sleep after all of this.

She knelt, and layed down on the opposite side of the mattress, tucking herself in. There was plenty of space inbetween them- it wasnt weird at all.

She faced opposite of him as well, her back turned towards him. She had to admit- it was quite peaceful out here.

Until she still couldnt quite get herself to go to sleep.

Until out of literally nowhere she felt an arm go around her abdomen, and the warmth of his entire body up against hers.

Ah yea, it was weird now.

He had subconsciously smelled her, turned himself around and hugged her, then immediatly fell completely asleep.

Her eyes went wide- immediatly she knew this was a mistake- but- he wasnt doing anything at all- just sleeping. He quite literally fell asleep on her because he loves her scent.

She didnt want to move- frankly she was scared shed wake him if she did- its like trying not to disturb a sleeping kitten.

However- a part of her didnt want to move at all- infact the presence of company and his warmth basically rocked her to sleep entirely. They were both completely in peaceful sleep.

Oh this would be a fun story in the morning
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next