The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 22 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

JABDJWJAJSISJDJDKSKSK- ALSO WHAT NEXT I GOTS NOTHING ELSE FOR RN IN THIS MOMENT UNLESS U WANNA CONTINUE THIS BIT NHEHEHEHE-)
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 22 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:03 pm

KDJXKSKSOS YESSSSS SHE A FOODIE FRET NOT)

Sven giggled as he grabbed his glass:

"Feaster. She's Greek, she feasts"

Helen also tried to add to that however all that came out were mumbles and hums as her face was still stuffed with wings.

She chuckled herself with a full mouth before grabbing her glass and a few napkins as well.

They both nodded in thanks for the drinks
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 pm

( JBYSDHGUUF THE BABYYYYYYYY MAN FUCK COPPER ISTFG WHEN I C A T C H YOUUUUUUU. )

MJ and Kass both went wide eyed, they didn’t suspect a thing. Kass looked over at Helen and beamed.

“ Your Greek?!” She beamed as she looked over at the lioness. She caught the thank you gestures and it was appreciated but she focused on Helen more, so did MJ her eyes equally wide.

Greek was kinda rare theyve not bumped into many people that have that in their blood. Kass knew Sven had an accent too but she couldn’t place her finger on it. She just watched Helen with intrigue as her eyes sparkled.

MJ opened her own food bucket but was too focused on Helen at the moment too, she grabbed a rather spicy wing and began eating into it. Her nails mainly piercing the food itself.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:37 pm

JDHSKSJSKSJSO-)

Helen swallowed what was in her mouth with an amused smile, before speaking, her voice holding a heavy accent when she wanted to use it:

"Η μητέρα μου ήταν καθαρά Ελληνίδα, διατηρούσε την οικογένεια. Ο πατέρας μου ήταν Αμερικανός... Means my Mother was purely Greek, she ran the house while my Father was American"

She had a native tongue almost, like Sven with his Swedish and Kass with her French. Except unlike Sven and Kass, she barely ever spoke Greek now despite always speaking it at home with her mother.

Sven smiled a little upon hearing her speak like that- he remembered as a little kid, her taking him to the old oak tree and trying to teach him a few Greek words and him teach her a few Swedish words- It was nostalgic in a way hearing her speak; her accent.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:46 pm

( THE B A B I E S S S S I LOVE THAT POST. )

MJ’s jaw dropped after she finished her own bite as she heard how…smooth and how flawless Helen pronounced all of that. She just stared at Helen with pure amazement.

She couldn’t speak but it was clear she enjoyed that.

Kass stared wide eyed too but her mouth wasn’t open, she just stared at Helen with the same amount of amazement if not more. She quickly found herself looking up to Helen even more just from this bit alone for some reason and she wasn’t sure why.

“ That was beautiful. “ she complimented. The Greek accent really took her aback when the lioness started speaking it but she loved it all the same. “ is that—normal for Greek families? Do they have a certain family system or….?…” Kass asked as she leant against the table, barely touching her food.

But once she also heard the mother part…part of her grew jealous…but at least Helen seemed to have a stable life.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:56 pm

KFJKSJSOS THE BABYS-)

Helen looked around quickly and noticed them all just staring at her, she felt a little awkward and her face flustered in the tiniest bit quickly, before she heard Kass's compliment, which she smiled:

"Oh- thank you, heh"

She then perked up and furrowed her brows playfully and she picked up another wing from the bucket:

"Pshh oh please- Of course its normal, were like Italians in that respect, food is super important to us, and let me tell you I make some killer moussaka... One of the first things I was ever taught to make, its one of the most famous dishes in Greece"

And yes, for the most part Helen's personal life was fairly alright- other than living right next to Gus, almost losing Sven a bunch of times to him as well... Otherwise, she had some tough skin, just some things she didnt like to think about.... like Copper... Copper broke her
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:21 pm

( THE BABYYYYYYYYY ISTFG—MUST PROTECT. I LOVE HERRR. )

Kass noticed the faint flush and heard the thank you only to practically beam upon listening to the lioness again. She just leant against the table and was listening to her the full time.

She looked away once Helen said it was normal….she didn’t have normal, none of them did. She then looked back up and smiled more as she listened, she tilted her head to the side.

“ what’s moussaka?” She asked, she’s genuinely never heard of it. And if she were honest, the more she listened…the more she felt..comforted. Helen…was a warm person. And she found herself steering towards her more and more.

“ And ohh okay, I get that part. Once in a while my dad would make Boeuf Bourguignon whenever he had free time or was off work. Honestly one of my comfort dishes…it’s popular in France as well. “ she said with a soft nostalgic voice, the stew was a rare treat that she’d get and they’d eat it as a family. So she understood.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:32 pm

KDJUDHSJSJSKS IM GLAD U LOVE HERRRRRR IM STILL WORKING ON HER NHEHEHEH-)

Helen let out an exhaley sigh of 'oh my god':

"Oh you have got to try it! Its made with potatoes, some minced meat on the inside and - my favourite part- the sauceeeee. The bechamel sauce is just RHAJZHKSKSJCX-"

She said as she took a big bite of her wing, and kept going as she chewed on:

"But yeah, my Mother never liked the spicier foods- as it wasnt 'proper Greek' so we just never ate it- whatever she said went, so once I went on my own the spicy is so new but so good....

Greek cuisine is nice, but when you have it all day every day for your entire childhood- its nice to have something different yknow.... Also ooh whats- whats Bouf Burger-ina-... Im sorry I absolutly suck ass at French please dont smite me-"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:45 pm

( I DOOO SHE A BEBE, AND AAAAA THE BABY I JUST SJFNDZIZDNDIZIDNZDKDN )

Kass listened to the food part and tilted her head to the side.

“ That actually doesn’t sound half bad. I’m glad there’s no spice in it to be honest it’ll kill me.” She said with a chuckle. But she nodded in agreement with everything Helen had said, she understood the food part completely, things were bound to get tiring after a while.

MJ snickered as she listened to the two, she was done her second wing already and was on her third, she then smirked at Helen’s spice comment.

“ Fuck yeah girl that’s what I’m talking about!” She cheered and raised a hand for them to share a fist bump with.

Kass then giggled at Helen’s comment on her own dish.

“ No worries, I’m not like them.” She giggled “ it’s pronounced Boeuf Bourguignon, it’s a stew made with beef braised in beef stock and red wine that’s naturally from the Burgundy region. Carrots, garlic, onions and a bouquet garni. It’s really warm. Honestly one of my favorites in the winter. “ she explained with a warm smile, she was feeling extremely nostalgic.

She made sure to say it slowly for the name itself. She felt herself getting hungry from all this food talk so she finally dug in and took out one of her own wings and began eating, her small natural fangs digging into the wing itself only to hum.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed May 01, 2024 6:54 am

LMFAO -)

Helen proceeded to give Kass a laugh at the spice comment, then smiled and gave MJ her fist-bump:

"Woooooo!"

She then turned to Kass upon the foodie part, which like her, made her start on another wing:

"Ohhhh stoppp that sounds so good- i love wine in food theres jist something about it- im sorry im like fangirling over food thats not- thats not right" she followed with a genuine laugh and another bite of a wing.

Sven was just listening in, happy to be there, also downing his wings as he held his bucket and occaisionally offering some teensy chicken crumbs up to Lily on his shoulder who took them gratefully. She was still growing all of her baby teeth, so the softer inside crumbs is what he gave her.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 01, 2024 12:35 pm

( JVHGYDSCHB THE B A B I E S )

Kass listened to the lioness while MJ giggled at the returned fist bump. She then looked over at Sven and Lily with a softer gaze as she watched the kitten.

Kass continued to eat only to giggle.

“ Hey it’s alright, we don’t give a Damn.” She reassured with a giggle about Helen fangirling over food it was normal. She then perked up as she finished her bite “ if you want I can make it for you sometime? I know it by now. And you can show me some of your Greek dishes!” She offered with a hopeful tone.

She’s never really had a sister so she was really hoping Helen would take up the offer.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed May 01, 2024 1:45 pm

ISHXKWIOSODPAW Y A A A A S S S S S S S ONG-)

Helens eyes practically widened in excitement as she swallowed her bite in her mouth before smiling:

"Oh my god yesss! That would be awesomeeee!"

Helen was also an only-child, so to have a sister-figure would make her so incredibly excited, she would gladly take up the offer.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 01, 2024 1:54 pm

( CUDNDUHEUDHSUSHSUDHSJS I LOVE THEM ALL I S W E A R )

Kass heard that and she was practically bouncing with joy on the inside but on the outside she still had this—parental mode on. Even though she was grinning like mad.

But her parental mask broke and she immediately lunged towards the taller woman and she wrapped her arms around the lioness only to give her a huge bear hug. Her eyes squeezing tight.

New stage level of trust unlocked : Hugs.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed May 01, 2024 2:05 pm

IDHSKSJS AWWWWWW THE BABYYYYYYY-)

Immediatly upon the hug, Helen had jumped not expecting one from Kass, the wings in her bucket she was holding moved about on impact and she laughed before setting the bucket down and returning the hug:

"You okay?" She said while she laughed, genuinly curious.

She was excited too, however a hug she was not expecting from talking of food. She was more than happy to return it however.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 01, 2024 2:12 pm

( DJSJDHEJDHSJSHS )

Kass felt Helen return the hug after some amount of time, she tensed at first, but once she felt the warmth she just kinda squeezed her eyes shut tighter and hugged Helen even tighter only to bury her face in the lioness’s arms.

“ Yep. Just never had someone to connect cultures with before.” She smiled.

MJ was just as unexpected as Helen was as she noticed the change. She’s never openly Hugged Sven so suddenly like that-she smiled faintly.

“She trusts you.” MJ said simply. Kass loved hugs but she wasn’t an open hugger. Not like Sven.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed May 01, 2024 2:35 pm

JDHSK AWWWWW THE BABYYYYYY- LMFAO HELP-)

Upon the Lioness hearing that, she just smiled warmly and also hugged her tighter, laying her neck over the Spider's shoulder.

She opened her eyes, still engaged in the hug and looked at MJ with a much softer smile hearing that.

And it meant the world to her

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 01, 2024 2:58 pm

( THE B A B Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y. AND BRUH PROVE ME WRONG THE BOI WOULD HUG EVERYONE IF IT WAS OPENLY ACCEPTABLE TO JUST RANDOMLY HUG LMFAOO I SEE HIM DOING THAT FSR. )

Kass once she felt Helen lay her neck on her shoulder like that she tensed up again—but…she eventually closed her eyes and buried her face in the lioness’s shoulder. She gripped the lioness’s back too as she felt her own tears build up.

She had a family here. Like Helen..this meant a lot to her too. And she noticed…just like Sven, Helen was warm too. Those two were extremely warm people and she found herself melting. She did trust the two. And by god…she’d protect every single one of them. ( even Sevin even though she was more complicated ).

They were a pack.

MJ noticed Helens softer smile and she returned one too, her own gaze soft as her heart melted. She then looked over at Sven with a beaming smile.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed May 01, 2024 3:19 pm

AWWWWW THE B A B Y HOLY SHITTTT-)

Helen chuckled again upon feeling her bury herself in her shoulder, which just made Helen melt. She did a little frown at MJ in the form of an 'aww' as she kept hugging her.

Helen- was occaisionally physically warm to the touch, however Sven was a fucking furnace in that regard-

Its just a thing with men. Theyre warm. All the time.

However emotionally, yes she was as well as Sven, incredibly warm.

And just like Kass, Helen also saw them all as a pack- a family. She protects her own with her life and by god shed die trying.

All of them found eachother at the right time, and none of them were letting eachother go (Sevin was forced to hold on half the time despite her growing increasingly accustomed to them all)
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 01, 2024 3:32 pm

( DJEJDJSIDJSJS FRRRR I FUCKING L O V E THAT POST HOLY SHIT DJDJDJSJDJS AAAAAAAA MA HEART. THAT O N E LINE OF “ found each other at the right time “ I JUST FUDHDUSHDJSJ AAAAAAA )

MJ caught the Awh facial expression and she chuckled sweetly only to nod in acknowledgment it was nice to see those two finally get along. She wished Drew was here to see this if she were honest.

Kass kept her eyes closed for a moment..just kinda cherishing this moment, they really did find each other at the right moment. Eventually her stomach indicated it was time to pull away and so she did with a warm smile as she looked up at the taller woman. She felt…light. Free.

Her past didn’t matter anymore. It was all looking up from here. With Sven and the rest of them. She then pulled away and cleared her throat and scratched the back of her neck in an awkward fashion.

MJ then looked over at Lily and chuckled “ How’s she holding up?” MJ asked softly as she took a bite of her food again.

Kass took the signal and she began eating her food again and looking towards Sven this time.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed May 01, 2024 4:01 pm

ODODPSOS-)

Helen eventually let go of the hug as well, and snickered seeing Kass in that awkward fashion.

Sven then looked up at them, Lily viciously(she was holding onto a small piece of chicken and making little 'numnumnum' sounds in a kitten-way) was eating a piece of chicken Sven had given her- a larger piece considering she practically inhaled tnhe other smaller ones, and he smiled:

"Little lady's doing fantastic- didnt know she liked cchicken this much to be honest-"

Upon that as well- Helen also picked her buckete back up and began mowing again.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 01, 2024 5:00 pm

( H E L P I LOVE THE BEBE SM I SWEAR. )

Kass looked up and laughed as she heard Lily make the feral nom nom noises. Her eyes sparkling.

“ I think that’s universal.” Kass giggled.

MJ just laughed as well, she found it extremely cute. “ well looks like you need to add chicken to the list.” She giggled, she then perked up “ have you tried cheese with her?” She asked as she took a bite of her biscuit now.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed May 01, 2024 5:03 pm

Sven giggled at Kass's comment, however on MJ's question, he furrowed his brows:

"Oh-... no i havent tried that yet... Do cats like cheese-?"

He was genuinly curious, after all this was his first time owning a cat- or animal at all.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 01, 2024 5:09 pm

MJ’s jaw dropped and she practically gasped, she dropped everything and went towards Drew’s fridge and opened it, hoping to the powers above that Drew at least had cheese.

“ Every animal I’ve seen loves cheese.” She said, she couldn’t wait to see Lily’s reaction.

Kass watched the duo and just giggled “ you got her going now Sven.” She giggled and continued eating.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed May 01, 2024 5:23 pm

JFJSKSJSISJKSJS-)

Thankfully, Drew did infact have cheese.

Sven looked over and laughed in nervousness:

"Oh- heh..."

He didnt quite know what context that was in
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 01, 2024 5:35 pm

MJ beamed and grinned like mad only to grab the shredded cheese bag and she closed the door, she then headed over to Sven and took a small clump of cheese and gingerly raised it up to Lily, letting the kitten take her time to smell it and all.

Kass eventually finished up her own food and wiped her mouth with her napkin and she just watched them.

Her eyes glinting with amusement.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed May 01, 2024 6:48 pm

Lily had eaten and swallowed her piece of chicken, before taking a little step towards MJ's hand, her neck reaching out and her nose touched it and twitched backwards a hair as she kept sniffing and smelling it, before she lunged out with her paws and held the shredded ball- a strange habit she tended to do- and made her little nom-nom sounds from her throat. Her hind legs that she stood up on kept tapping as she tried her best to keep her balance and not fall off of Svens shoulder.

Sven in question, just started laughing:

"Oh my god- thats like salmon-level love..."
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next