The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 12 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

JABDJWJAJSISJDJDKSKSK- ALSO WHAT NEXT I GOTS NOTHING ELSE FOR RN IN THIS MOMENT UNLESS U WANNA CONTINUE THIS BIT NHEHEHEHE-)
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 12 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:06 pm

( THE B A B I E S S S S I LOVE THEM ALL JBYDYGESYHRCG I LOVE THAT POSST. )
Kass as soon as she heard that word, it made her eyes widen. It had the same affect as when Helen said it—it made her emotional..mushy. Not in a romantic way it just touched a part of her soul that’s been kept in the dark for so long.

She felt a happy warmth in her chest and her eyes just sparkled. She closed her eyes and smiled happily and just tilted her head.

Mj took notice of Drew’s happiness and she smiled, hell she was happy for the both of them actually. She had hoped Kass would grow to like Drew, but this was a great unexpected surprise. The redhead smiled softly at the raven and she nodded gently.

Kass eventually pulled away and cleared her throat and tried to get herself back together. Putting on the role of adult once more. She cleared her throat one last time and she beamed, the beam was actually genuine too.

This….this was her home.

MJ looked up and over at the karaoke stand and smirked.

“ How about some karaoke to get our minds off of it? I’m sure they got a shit ton of Kesha songs.” MJ grinned.

Kass eyes sparkled and she downright squealed almost acting like Sven as she bounced “ PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEE-“ she said and directed her gaze to Drew almost as if asking if she could do so.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:27 pm

JABSBABAJAHAHAHAHAHAHA- H E L P I LOVE THATTTTT- R A H H I LOVE HER SMMMM SHE IS BABY-)

Drew smiled upon seeing the other two happy as well. She felt a sense of accomplishment- a sense of family...

She wasnt that close with her family nowadays- only because they all split up to go travel- She lived her family, but her and her family are very adventurous people, so when they all went their seperate ways she was the only one left who hadnt quite figured out what she wanted.

So having Kass and MJ and everyone else- made her feel more complete.

She then perked up hearing MJ, immediatly afterwards heard Kass and she couldnt help but smile and let out a giggle of her own:

"Of course! Hey im gonna get us some drinks- alright ill be right back. Red whatcha want?"

She asked, before shed go and get them a few drinks themselves
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:37 pm

( HGUGYDETY5EWDGUF7DD EEE GOOD. )

MJ beamed, they could all use a damn drink.

“ i thought you’d never ask, whisky with a shot of tequila in it.” She said “ medium glass. And for this one-“ she said as she scanned Kass a little who was still bouncing up and down like a happy maniac.

MJ hummed “ a glass of red wine for her. “ she said after a bit of a thought. Red wine was safe enough..plus Kass needed it.

Kass groaned obnoxiously and tilted her head back “ cmonnnnnn-“ she whined. “ who’s gonna look after you guys?!” She fired back and crossed her arms.

I will. I can hold my liquor better than you can baby.” MJ said softly with a smirk. She then caught herself with wide eyes, first honey..now baby? The hells wrong with her?!

Kass heard that too and she wasn’t sure how to react to it but she just groaned in frustration “ fuck fine if you won’t let me smoke then …fine.” She growled.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:56 pm

NHABDBJSHSKSKOAIDPSP-)

Drew smiled upon hearing that Kass was getting something as well. She heard MJ's comment and it made her happy hearing that. Drew knew those two had something special, though she didnt know about Bobby.

She nodded with a grin and turned around:

"On it!"

She then walked on over right beside Sevin and leaned on the counter she was leaning on before waving the bartender over:

"Medium whiskey with shot of tequila, glass of red, aaannddd... glass of champagne with two shots of whiskey?"

The bartender nodded and turned around with a smile to pour their drinks.

Sevin gave her a glance of approval. Drew was more of a party girl- she loved champagne, however she got her whiskey taste from Sevin.

Suddenly an obviously semi-drunken man sauntered over to Drew and leaned on the counter sideways with his right hand, eyeing her:

"Hey pretty mama-"

Sevin was in the middle of a sip as well, her eyes slowly went over to the man who didnt see her warning. Drew was obviously getting uncomfortable, however when that man reached his left hand around and smacked her rear, Sevin put her bottle down with one hand and with her other she reached into her pocket, swiftly flicked out her knife, grabbed the mans left hand off of the Raven and jammed the knife into his wrist, before she yanked it backwards, leaving the mans hand hanging off of his arm by a thread of skin.

This all happened in less than three seconds.

The man screamed, and held his stub and hand. Sevin swiftly put her knife away as if nothing happened, keeping a straight face, before turning her gaze away from the man- still addressing him:

"you have one hour to sew it back on."

She grabbed her bottle and took another sip, disregarding the blood on the floor and half the people at the bar looking at them three. The man who was in tears, quickly ran out of the building, now fully heeding her warning.

Drew was wide-eyed- however considering she loved gore and horror- this was nothing new to her- especially knowing Sevin in general. She looked at her and went a bit pink as the bartender fearfully gave Drew the drinks she requested immediatly after that.

"stop looking at me like that" said the shifter, her eyes facing forward only. She could tell.

Drew grabbed her drinks and gave Sevin a flirtatious smile before turning around and skipping back to the girls.

The Raven enjoyed when the Tiger protected her like that. It reminded her of the good old days...

She skipped over and handed Kass her wine and MJ her medium glass, meanwhile she sipped from her own glass as well:

"Here you go, so you two find a song?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:37 pm

( Y A S S S S S KICK HIS A S S SEVIN. AND AAAA I L O V E THAT POST TOO HOLY SHIT THE BABYS. )

MJ and Kass both witnessed what happened, they both witnessed the man running out and both had shot him a glare almost simultaneously.

Nobody touches the raven like that. Or anyone in their group for that matter.

MJ’s mind flashed back to the time they dealt with Damien..and almost simultaneously so did Kass’s. Both were happy that Sevin attacked that drunkard in such a manner.

And Kass as soon as she saw Drew come back perked up and took the glass thankfully, MJ took hers as well.

“ Yep! I did. at least “ Kass grinned and took a sip from her wine only to make a face, she gagged “ Bitter-“ she grunted in a funny voice.

MJ chuckled softly and took a sip “ that’s the point—“ she said she then shrugged and smiled “ I haven’t yet but I’ll think of something, you?” She asked Drew with a happy beaming glow to her eyes.

Kass was Doing a solo Song.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:59 pm

NHEOAJDHKAKSKJCKSOS-)

Drew took a sip from her long glass and gave a little grin when Kass said she had her song picked out, only to giggle at her alcohol comment.

She perked up upon being called on by MJ, and she dropped her glass from her lips with a smile:

"Ooh yeah- are we doing a duet or solos?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:07 pm

“ I’m doing a solo-“ Kass piped in, and just seeing Drew’s upbeat energy was making her forget about everything. And for the red whine she was getting used to the bitterness, she took a huge sip only to gag it down.

MJ laughed out seeing that then she grinned and shrugged “ can do both, buuut duets might be more fun while shitfaced.” She smirked. Then—in the back of her mind a song popped up. A devilish glint was seen in her eyes, she knew how she got while drunk too. And…fuck it. Fuck Damien right now..Fuck Bobby….she knew why she said those words..those names.

She didn’t want to hold back right now in the back of her mind she was tired of it. She wanted Kass to know how she felt about her! It might’ve been the atmosphere and the booze now just entering her system but it didn’t stop how she felt. Her emerald green eyes glowed and she took a big drink of her glass to purposefully get herself drunk. She chugged it actually—

Kass wen’t wide eyed seeing this and her jaw dropped. She couldn’t do that.

MJ tilted her head back and she’s downed the whole damn glass only to lift her head back up and to clear her throat, her eyes had a look of determination. “ i got a song in mind. Solo first.” she said in a matter of fact tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:19 pm

NAKDOPAOAOPAAOA Y A S S SI LOVE THAT ONESEEE-)

Drew nodded at Kass doing a solo, however upon seeing MJ practically down her entire glass made her jaw drop:

"Slow down sister, save some for the rest of us" following it up with a laugh. She heard her final words and gave a sly smile to Kass. She knew what was going on.

"Ill do a solo after Kass? Then after sober solos we can do drunken duos?"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:27 pm

( JVYDTDEFUGY AND HELP-)

Kass was just staring at MJ with wide eyes, unsure of what she was planning. Drews sly smile went over her head.

“ uh—y-yeah that sounds good. “ Kass piped up. Unable to take her eyes off her friend and Drew’s reaction was valid, she was in for a show too.

MJ nodded “ I’m game, and as for the slowing down—I’ve done that enough. HEY BARTENDER ONE MORE WHISKY WITH A DASH OF TEQUILA LARGE GLASS THIS TIME PLEASE.” She shouted over, as she raised her glass.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:42 pm

KAOOCKAPAOSOSK-)

The bartender looked up while he was wiping the counter, and he smiled and put up a finger in the air as an 'alright, one second'.

Drew just snickered:

"Aw youll be fiiine girlie, she wont bite..."

She followed it up with a playful wink and a smile. Ah yes, she was also in for a treat- however it was mostly Kass who would be in the spotlight, she presumed.

The Kobras were also in the club, packed together laughing with eachother in one of the lounge corners, dressed in their white and black attire as well, the strawberry blonde was in the centre of the pit, boozing on some bourbon.

None of them knew Sevin was here- and thank god Copper never noticed Helen- otherwise things wouldve taken a turn.

However they werent there to cause trouble, they were there for fun- so they shouldnt be an issue unless someone causes it
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:01 pm

( OOOOP-NO SHIT THANK GOD FOR THAT-)

And funny enough, almost everyone was in here. Even Felicia herself was lounging far off in a corner off in the lounge with her legs crossed on the table, she was wearing a white tank top on her hour glass figure. Everyone was here accept for Bobby thankfully. But the cat woman was hidden and out of sight for now.

MJ saw the bartenders gesture and she nodded, she already felt herself getting energetic, one more large glass and she’d be flirty as fuck.

Kass looked over at Drew and she blushed heavily at that “ you know nothing about her yet-“ she said in a matter of fact tone. Oh no of course MJ won’t in that sense…but MJ was a biter in other ways. “ sooo..how’s your booze?? “ she asked trying to spark up a conversation.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:12 pm

BHAHAHAHA AND O O P- MJ BE S P I C Y-)

As the bartender trotted over and offered MJ her drink with a smile, Drew spoke:

"Oh? is that right now?"

She gave a playful look at MJ before letting out her own little laugh:

"Aaaand there she goes-" Seeing that her drink had been delivered, she couldnt wait for shitfaced MJ.

"Oh, and its champagne- tastes like it should so I guess good? How bout you?"

Yes everyone did seem to be there- other than Noah as well. In soldier mode he didnt like to enjoy himself when his father was in prison.

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm

( HEHEHEEE YE SHE IS. AND THE BOI…THATS STILL SAD IN A WAY. )

Kass blushed deeper hearing the first part, she wasn’t gonna comment on that but the silence alone was enough. She cleared her throat and watched Mj calmly head over to the counter only to give the bartender a thankful nod.

Kass tore her gaze from the redhead and she looked back at Drew only to smile “ oh that’s good! I’veeee never had champagne so I wouldn’t know.” She smiled, she was happy to see Drew enjoying herself. She blinked “ and the wines a bit bitter…but..honestly probably the best option sooo..it’s okay i guess?” She said awkwardly. She then took a sip of the red wine again.

MJ was practically chugging her large glass, she had a mission in mind right now. She didn’t care about anyone rules or laws or expectations anymore. She had one thing on her mind that she wanted. And she’ll get that one thing.

She’s been hiding for too long…they’ve both stuck their heads in the sand for a good while, and she was fed up. She knew how Kass looked at her and what she had said from that full moon business. Those words were echoing in her head over and over again as she drank.

And that one word was.

Mine.

MJ’s eyes flashed a glow and she tilted her head back further and began chugging faster, she was half way down the glass.

Fuck Damien…Fuck Felicia fuck EVERYONE who’s been trying to separate them.

She wasn’t having it. Not today.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:38 pm

OOOOOOH G E T T E M GURL-)

Drew nodded:

"Fair- Oh and champagne is like- very seltzery, lighter-feeling drink. Kinda tickles your tongue yknow"

She giggled a bit before she glanced at MJ

"your girl's going insane-"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:47 pm

( HTEDGESDHBUFYFYYV )

Kass blinked and listened to Drew only to nod “ ah i see “ she murmured “ I’ll try it sometime.” She wouldn’t..maybe, but she was trying to strum up conversation.

Kass then raised her brow and she looked over at the redhead who slammed the now empty glass on the counter and was taking a deep breath.

Her eyes widened “ oh fuck…” she stammered, she knew what MJ was doing now. She never purposefully got drunk..at least that blatantly. Kass ducked her head and started blushing heavily.

On one rare occasion she witnessed MJ getting extremely drunk in their early years, and she knew how much of a flirt she could get. But it was only once. She then took a sip of wine to distract herself.

MJ then walked over to the karaoke stand, she already felt the booze start to affect her, and she still had enough to mildly function and not be like Sven’s level. MJ was—half shitfaced so to speak. But she was still flirty.

Her face was red from the booze but she had a look of determination on her face. She still wore her new black jacket and black ripped pants mind you, she looked gorgeous.

She grunted as she placed a hand on the dj’s table.

“ I got a song-“ she grunted out, yeah she just drank a shit ton so she was trying to not yack.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:04 pm

BHAHAHAHAAH HELPPP-)

Drew snickered, before watching MJ walk herself up there. She knew they were in for a show, especially the Crow.

Upon MJ leaning on the Karaoke stand, Copper and his gang looked towards her when she went up on the little stage, the strawberry-blonde making the stereotypical catcall whistle when she leaned on the dj's counter.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:15 pm

( HHUGYFDRGTEF AND OOOP—BAD MAN. )

Eventually once the DJ pulled up the song which was Favorite by Isabella larosa, Drew was indeed correct. She grabbed the microphone in a grateful manner after the two exchanged some words and once she heard coppers whistle, she snapped her eyes towards him, and she immediately picked up negative vibes from him.

Even in her drunken state she could tell he was bad news and..maybe smelled a whiff of Helen on him? But it was far too faint so she wasn’t sure. Her eyes narrowed as a warning before she sauntered up to the stage.

The DJ then spoke “ alright so this is Mary Jane Watson singing Favorite. Everybody give her a round of applause!” The DJ Said in a very game show like manner.

Kass looked up and gulped nervously, she couldn’t look away—and that is exactly what MJ wanted. She smirked as she locked eyes with the crow her eyes half lidded. She stood tall as she had her hip cocked out to the left and her left leg stretched outward a little.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:26 pm

OOAOAOXJSJOSJSKSISKSJSJSJSOSKSJ-)

Copper laughed with his buddies on the glare, hitting eachother on the arms.

The crowd erupted in light cheer for MJ, but also some 'ooo's as they knew that song.

Drew applauded as well and 'wooo'd for her, smiling, being proud of her bestie.

The crowd eventually went silent as half of them looked to her, the others silently mingling with eachother.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:40 pm

The DJ smirked and clapped along with them, hell even Mary and Felicia gave a few claps.

But as soon as MJ spotted Felicia, her eyes narrowed into one of jealousy and spite. And Felicia, immediately smirked in a smug manner in her reclined state as she tilted her head back and just watched.

But once MJ heard Drew’s cheer she smiled softly and she nodded. She then looked at the DJ and gave him a thumbs up and just like that the DJ hit start.

The TV had the lyrics playing behind her and she immediately locked eyes with the crow who was sweating buckets already.

“ Say my name, I want the neighbors to hear it
Want your body to feel it
Boy, you know if there's a heaven, I'm near it
Yeah, I promise, my dear, it's
Only you who has my body and heals it
I'm the one, can you feel it?
(I'm the one, can you feel it?)
Darlin', can I be your favorite?
I'll be your girl, let you taste it
I know what you want, yeah, just take it (take it)
Want you to tell me you crave it
My name's whatever you make it (make it) “

MJ sang and as she did she began strutting the stage like it was a catwalk, her voice was silky smoothly and honey like, if amber could speak it would be her. Mj actually had an incredible singing voice she just never used it, Kass always sung and she had an averagely light voice.

But once Kass heard those lyrics, and saw MJ move like that—it was like MJ was a different person all together and her eyes widened. Her lips hovered around the red wine glass and her heart pounded. Her face was glowing red by now…

Hell her hand was even shaking but in a good way. MJ was never the one—hell they never made any moves on each other much like Sven and Helen. MJ did. ONCE but that was a failed attempt at a kiss.

But this?…..this….Kass didn’t know how to accept. She wanted to. But every nerve in her body was going haywire…and that—was because she was extremely flustered. Kass let out a breath of air and just took a shaky sip. She then looked over at Drew, curious to see her reaction.

She’s hitting on you dumbass Delirium spoke up in her head.
I KNOW SHUT UP— Kass argued back.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:41 pm

H E L P P P I LOVE THAT-)

As soon as the song began- as soon as MJ began singing- Drews mouth hung from her face in disbelief. She whispered to herself in awe:

"I cant compete with that- holy..."

The majority of the audience was drawn in by her song, well... the majority of the guys and lesbians in the joint enjoyed it- the straight women did not- they saw her as competition from her silky voice as well as her attractiveness.

Drew could tell they were jealous, and to grind their gears a bit more she began to pump her fist in the air, mouthing 'woooo' to the redhead silently as to not distrupt her song.

She also nudged Kass with her shoulder and did two little eyebrow raises while biting her lower lip playfully, basically as in 'i know you want her'
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:03 pm

( W H E E E E SE D R E W AND LMFAO S A M E HELP-)

Kass saw Drew’s jaw drop initially and heard the muttering only to snicker, she found pride in that her best friend was able to top the competition here.

She smiled more as she saw Drew cheer her friend on but as soon as Drew nudged her and did that facial expression. She blushed violently. Her Eyes widened in an offended manner and she shoved Drew to the side slightly harshly but still in a playful manner. She did not like that.

But truthfully Drew was right, she did. The crow looked to the side and her face stayed red as she tried to avoid MJ’s eyes contact.

MJ noticed and she smiled softly, she also noticed Drew silently cheering her on and she noticed her captivated audience, as well as the jealous women in the area. Needless to say it all gave her courage. And she was grateful for Drew’s support during it all. She smirked at the straight women with a devious look in her eyes and then continued her song.

“ Darlin', can I be your favorite?
My name's whatever you make it (make it) “ she sang as she sauntered up to the edge of the stage and swayed her hips a good bit.

Again, she was extremely flirtatious while drunk. She then locked eyes with Kass and knelt down, her eyes glowing like a siren in the night as she looked Kass dead in the eyes. Her voice was silky soft, soothing almost…as if she were trying soothe Kass but also to tempt her.

Kass was drawn in and she locked eyes, her brows were furrowed in such a cute manner, and MJ smirked softly and did the ‘ come here ‘ motion with her finger as she sang that chunk. Kass slowly walked up to the stage and looked up at her, they were close enough to where Mj could touch.

MJ then reached out and trailed an index finger up Kass’s chin and held her gaze like that while she sang the rest.

“ Ay, cariño, sé que tú eres mío
Quiero pasarme la raya
Mi paciencia se acaba, te digo
"'Tá chiquita como mi saya"
Ellas no tienen lo que yo tengo
Soy celosa, lo siento
(Soy celosa, lo siento)
My name's whatever you make it (make it) “ MJ sang in a soothing tone, almost whispery but loud enough for the audience to hear. She pronounced the Spanish perfectly.

Kass had shivers running up and down her spine and her eyes fluttered and threatened to close. But she dared not break eye contact. That damn voice was like a trance.

“ I swear you're heaven, but boy, you're no angel
You take me places only we go
You're so pretty, God, I swear that it's painful
I whisper things only we know
Put your hands around my neck, make me faithful

Soy celosa, lo siento
(Soy celosa, lo siento)
My name's whatever you make it (make it)
“ MJ sang As she got dangerously close to the other smaller woman. She was trying to make it so blatantly obvious to her friend. And when she emphasized those words-she brushed Kass’s chin with her thumb tenderly.

Kass shivered once more in a touch starved fashion, those words were tempting to her aching soul. Her eyes fell closed…and she didn’t realize that MJ had finished her song. The green light was there…all they had to do was—take it.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:10 pm

HAVDKDJWKSJSJJOAJSKAJS T S A A A A SUCHSKSJCOSJSJSJSJDOSKPSHSOSJAIAAJIAHDHDOWBDKAHSLS OH MY G A W D SPICUYYYY I L O V E THAT POST FOOO R A A A A A YHYYYH-)

Drew was in disbelief- she understood why she got shitfaced for this now.

She kept cheering her on- hell she kept cheering the both of them on.

Sevin was actually looking over with her usual unamused look, but the fact that she was actually watching was an accomplishment. Drew noticed that and she grew even happier, bouncing along to the silky tune even though it was a more- saucy song... Drew still bounced regardless.

When they were frozen at the end like that she just about fainted as she held her breath- she dare not speak- she just stayed where she was frozen, until something happened.

And by god she hoped it was what she thought it was...
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:22 pm

( BYDFYHFYDYGYFYFYBJG T H A N K YOUUU IM S O FUCKING PROUD OF ITTTTTTTTTTT. AND OH MY G O D YASSSSSS I L O V E THAT POST. )

MJ looked at Kass now with a bit of hope in her drunken state…she just hoped..hoped-

She then yelped a tad bit as she felt Kass rush up and openly kiss her, herself. Kass wrapped her hands around MJ’s head and shoulder area and gave the deepest and most passionate kiss ever.

MJ was wide eyed—it..it worked! And Kass initiated it herself.

And without so much as a second thought, the redhead tossed the microphone and brought Kass in, she wrapped her fine nails around Kass’s shirt and just pulled her closer even though the stage kinda made it awkward.

They finally did it.

Helen and Sven weren’t the only ones with a story to share.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:29 pm

A AA A A A A A A A A A AA A AAHOKY SHITTTTTTTTT YBA A A S S S S S S S S S S I FUCKING LOVE THAT POSTTTTTTT DUDEEE- A A A A A A A A -)

Upon seeing Kass the nervous wreck, go up and initiate it- oh it made Drew let out the happiest squeal ever with tears in her eyes.

To add to their moment, she lifted one of her palms upto the sky a tad bit, and whispered to herself:

"and to that let your love blossom..."

Upon that, she looked upwards. Petals began to fall from the ceiling, black and red petals, fit with a little indoor breeze.

Her magic wasnt just for defence after all. It could be beautiful too.

Half the crowd went up in cheers when Drew had squealed, applauding MJ's performance, yet also for the passionate kiss they shared. Some found it heartwarming, and it made the straight women less worried too.

Sevin didnt clap, however she did give them a sly smile and a little nod. This was her version of being happy for them- after all, the happiness of the pack is what brings her the most joy whether she shows it or not.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:41 pm

( OH MY G O D MY HEARTTTTTTTTT HOLY SHIT THE SWEET BABYYYYYY I FUCKING L O V E THAT POST BRO. PROTECT DREW AT ALL COSTS. AND YVYDSDGRD HEHEHEEE THANK YOU. )

MJ and Kass both heard Drew’s squeal then they smelled the flower petals, only to hear the cheers. The duo pulled away and looked up at the petals only to both simultaneously melt.

They were even color coded.

Kass was the first one to tear up, she sniffled and chuckled only to reach up and to gently grab one of them. She rubbed it gently in her palm and she looked over at Drew with such a thankful look. This action alone made her heart melt.

MJ saw the petals too and even in her drunken state, it made her tear up top. She looked over at Drew as well with an equal nod of thanks. Then she looked over at Sevin and smiled.

She knew she was watching and she was happy she even did. Eventually MJ got off the stage only to then grab Kass’s chin and direct it back to her “ you’re mine when we get home by the way.” she flirted.

Kass froze “ you’re drunk-and we’re not in the apartment anymore.” She said, reminding her friend.

MJ smirked “ I’m not that drunk to second guess my actions sweetheart. I intended everything. And oh I know. You’re still mine.” MJ Said as she had a deep tone to her voice that just made Kass shiver.

Kass looked over at Drew “ if you’re okay with that-“ she stammered, Drew still lived there after all.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next