The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 23 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

JABDJWJAJSISJDJDKSKSK- ALSO WHAT NEXT I GOTS NOTHING ELSE FOR RN IN THIS MOMENT UNLESS U WANNA CONTINUE THIS BIT NHEHEHEHE-)
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 23 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by Checkmate Wed May 01, 2024 7:02 pm

( THE B A B Y )

MJ jolted a bit at the lunge once she felt Lily kinda hold the cheese bundle and she laughed along with Sven.

“ so I see! Oh my god look at her little hind feet going.” She said as she looked at Lily’s hind feet tapping. Her heart down right melted.

Kass busted out laughing at seeing this, tears even started poking out the corner of her eyes.

“ so she does that with everything?” Kass asked. She found this adorable.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed May 01, 2024 7:09 pm

Upon MJ pointing it out, Helen leaned in for a peek and smiled through the wing she was eating. She was about half the bucket down by now too.

Sven looked over at Kass and nodded, Helen silently gave a nod as well considering they share an apartment:

"Yeah, heh... Every one of them has got their own perk i guess. But yeah she loves grabbing things-"

Helen then piped up after Sven:

"Oh yeah, especially the toilet paper and the windowblind strings. Its that, and the fridge perch"

"Ohhh yes she loves the fridge" Sven came back in again.

Lily was an intriguing kitten to say the least- and she hasnt even grown into her full strangeness
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 01, 2024 7:18 pm

Kass giggled only to feel her heart melt as she listened to both of them, but she tilted her head as she just watched Lily with curiosity.

MJ snickered “ Classic “ the redhead piped up. Everything sounded like what a cat would do. “ okay but why do cats like to get on fridges anyways?” She asked as she pulled the cheese bag back as well as her hand once the food was gone. She then reached up and scritched Lily’s head tenderly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed May 01, 2024 7:22 pm

Sven shrugged his shoulders:

"I honestly dunno- she just really really loves the fridge"

However when MJ pulled her hand away- despite all the cheese being gone Lily wasnt done. She still smelled it, and she wanted more.

She grabbed onto MJ's hand upon being scritched and started crawling up her arm quickly, almost like a creepy spider, and started crawling her way down towards the bag that she held.

She made no sound, she was just being a little creep fiending after more cheese.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 01, 2024 7:56 pm

( THE B A B Y Y Y )

MJ noticed and had a sly smile, she let Lily crawl but she pulled the bag away.

“ nuh uh little lady we don’t want your stomach to get upset okay?” She said softly, she then kept her arm outstretched for Lily to stand on only to open the fridge door once she got to it and put the cheese away and closed the door. Lily might hate her but she was certain none of them wanted a cat with an upset stomach.

MJ nodded towards Sven but she kept her gaze on the cat. She then reached up and gave Lily a few more head scritches.

Kass then made a little ‘ hmm ‘ type sound once she heard the fridge answer, she just watched the two with a smile.

“ every body good? Want any refills and stuff? I can clean up.” Kass offered softly with a soft gaze.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Wed May 01, 2024 9:26 pm

Lily just let out a defeated meow before plopping herself down on MJ's arm.

Helen then looked over and nodded:

"Yeah, Im good. You need help?"

Sven nodded in answering as well, signaling he was alright.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Wed May 01, 2024 9:51 pm

MJ chuckled and she gave Lily one last chin scratch before heading back over to Sven and returning her to her papa. “ I’m good too “ she chimed in with a soft tone of voice.

Kass seeing as everyone was alright she smiled and immediately got to work putting the left overs away, she pushed herself away from the counter.

“ No i got it covered thanks though Hel.” She said with a soft smile and a warm voice. “ you guys go on ahead and start the movie I’ll be over there soon.” She reassured as she simultaneously grabbed everyone’s chicken bucket, Sven and Helen’s with her right hand and MJ’s with her own hand as well as her own chicken bucket. She then moved over to the counter and sat the buckets down on to it and began looking for the zip lock bags.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu May 02, 2024 6:07 am

Helen and Sven both gave their buckets over and wiped their fingers off with a napkin before going back over to the TV and sitting down, Sven on one side of the couch and Helen in the chair opposite of him.

Again- they felt weird. Even when they were kids they were never apart. They were always together, as best friends.

But now things were complicated

And it felt weird. Neither of them liked it as they gave eachother a very quick awkward glance.

It was also beginning to boil up inside of Helen now too, hurting more than she expected it to- or even wanted it to.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 02, 2024 12:01 pm

( THE B A B Y STOPP—AAAA I LOVE IT THO. )

Kass while she was putting things away, MJ had walked over and gently tapped her shoulder.

“ Hey-“ she whispered.

Kass looked up as she was putting the chicken in the bags, her voice soft as she let out a hum as if saying “ yeah?”

MJ gestured to the other duo “..you noticed anything?” The redhead whispered, making sure only Kass heard.

Kass looked over at Helen and Sven out of the corner of the eyes and she did in fact notice. Her brows furrowed “ Helen was late but she said it was due to the shelter…but yeah i do now.” She whispered. “ what’s going on? Usually they’re chatty too…” she murmured as she looked back at MJ with concerned eyes.

MJ leant against the counter and crossed her arms “….remember our first fuck up?” She asked, again her voice still small.

Kass squinted her eyes, taking a moment only to go wide eyed and to gasp, she covered her mouth too with her right hand “ oh god-you don’t think?” She asked, her voice quiet still too as she looked over at the other pair.

“ I don’t think I know, ive been paying attention. Feels..all too familiar. And it kinda hurts seeing them go through that, really tempted to pull Helen aside and giving her a therapy session.” MJ sighed, her Voice filled with symptoms towards the other pair.

Kass furrowed her brows “ i don’t think that’s a good choice..we should just leave them be it’ll play itself out..regardless of how painful it is to watch it happen to them.” She murmured.

MJ frowned “ What if it gets worse for them and never gets better?” She asked, her own voice filled with worry.

Kass sighed and looked at the duo. Then back at MJ “ then we’ll step in, until then, no match making, date setting stuff okay?” She half joked but her tone was serious.

MJ sighed as her shoulders slouched, she nodded “ okay. Probably for the best.” She murmured and Kass nodded in agreement.

MJ leant in and gave Kass a quick kiss on her lips, and Kass herself returned the kiss and made it last a bit longer and made a bit deeper. MJ hummed in response, her heart fluttering and melting.

They made the kiss last for a few more minutes before pulling away and MJ smiled only to head towards the couch and to join the other duo. The redhead sat in Kass’s spot in a reclining / lounging position and grabbed the remote only to start the movie for Sven and Helen while Kass put dinner away.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu May 02, 2024 3:39 pm

HDHSKJSSK THE B A B I E S S S S S - U MAY NEEDA DO THAT SESSION THEYRE BOTH KINDA STUCK RN LMFAO-)

Helen and Sven didnt hear one bit of what they were talking about.

To them, the silence was loud

However seeing MJ walk back over and turn the TV back on- oh was that a relief.

Helen still felt a heavy pit in her stomach, meanwhile Sven felt like shit however he was mostly distracted by the movie now.

Lily was still clinging to MJ's arm
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 02, 2024 7:05 pm

( JBUGUDDYBYFDDYVDFH AFTER GUS IF HES POPPING UP. BUT THE BABIES ISTFG I WANNA GIVE EM BOTH A HUG SO BAD. )

MJ had turned the volume up a bit for all of them and was in a position that looked like she was damn near sitting on a royal throne, her right leg was crossed over her left and her left arm was resting on the arm rest.

However she caught sight of Lily and her eyes widened.

“ holy shit hey you, I thought I returned you to Sven?” She chuckled and reached over to pet lily a good bit. The redhead herself noticed the heavy atmosphere and her heart sank, she couldn’t stand seeing them like that but she waited.

Eventually Kass had labeled everyone’s left over bag for them to take back home and she eventually headed back to the couch and she took a seat on the floor sitting cross legged Indian style.

“ everything’s taken care of they’re labeled for you guys to take home.” Kass announced softly. Her eyes locked on the screen.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu May 02, 2024 10:00 pm

(IM A WEE BIT TIPSY RN)

Lily had silently and stealthily escaped Sven's grasp and snuck back onto MJ, still looking for the cheese she was fiending after.

She was on a mission, not realizing how pointless it was.

Kass returning broke Helen's silence and she cleared her throat only to smile:

"Thank you Kass"

Sven meanwhile kept watching, they were about midway through now.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 02, 2024 10:20 pm

( WHEEZE ALL GOOD )

MJ chuckled and rolled her eyes and continued to pet Lily for a bit.

“ Sweetheart it’s gone okay? You know what that means? I don’t have any more cheese.” She murmured softly. She then grabbed Lily gently and sat her on her right leg so she could safely perch there and continued to idly give the kitten pets as she watched the movie.

Kass tilted her head to the right and smiled as she heard Helen only to nod.

“ No problem. “ she said softly, again she still kinda had her parental mode going. She then looked back up at the screen and leant back against the couch, only to then grab the Pepsi can she didn’t open yet and proceeded to unsheathe a indes finger claw and to cut into the metal. It opened like a butter knife in better itself and she proceeded to drink.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu May 02, 2024 10:28 pm

Lily had just stared. She was staring directly a MJ without blinking when suddenly, faint boss-music began to eminate from her randomly. A full orchestra was aggressivly sounding from her somehow and she just stood there like it was no big deal, angy from lack of cheese.

Helen and Sven both looked over with wide eyes in silence, not exactly sure what to do. Sven had a look of concern over his face for Lily, however he quickly gave it to MJ as he realized that she was the victim here.

It was funny- yet so out of the blue it was a bit frightening at first.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu May 02, 2024 10:36 pm

( H E L P I LOVE THAT POST )

Kass jolted and spat out her drink, her eyes wide as she looked up at Lily too, it was extremely terrifying for her actually.

“ Sven?-“ Kass stammered. She had no idea what was happening.

MJ jolted at first, her eyes wide and honed in on Lily but then they quickly narrowed and her head tilted down. She was the boss here, and that one look alone meant she wasn’t budging.

No. “ was all MJ had simply said, her voice firm and commanding, weird music or not, she was in charge. Her eyes weren’t even glowing either. Rule number one, never make MJ mad.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri May 03, 2024 6:57 am

IFBDKJSOSDIOSSODOX HELPPPPP- LILY CANT DO SHIT TO U SHE CAN ONLY MAKE THE FUNNY MUSIC BUT SHELL TRY)

Upon seeing and hearing MJ make those motions- and hear her tone when she spoke, Lily did not move at all, the music just grew louder in determination, now being louder than MJ trying to oveepower her answer with Lily's.

Helen honestly had begun to find this a little funny after a few seconds of realization, and had a little grin on her face she tried covering up with her hand as she watched.

Sven looked over, still trying to watch the movie but not much was heard over Lily's stubborness.

She was still growing up, thus she was still learning that its rude to demand for food.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 03, 2024 10:09 am

( LMAO THE BABY AND HELP I LOVE THAT POST TOO.)

MJ heard the music grow louder and she sighed she then grabbed Lily by the scruff ( gently mind you she didn’t wanna hurt her ), she then stood up.

“ when I say no, i mean no.” she said, her voice using that bit of persuasion power on the kitten. The stubbornness wasn’t gonna be an option in this household or Sven’s. “ Now stop it.” she added. Her voice a tad bit echoey.

Kass unlike Helen had no idea what was going on and she just watched Lily with great confusion, as far as she knew, no pet on earth was able to do that. But seeing as things were under control she looked back towards the screen.

“ okay but can Gaston just shut his damn mouth already..” Kass commented towards Sven with a heavy sigh. He was annoying her greatly.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri May 03, 2024 12:05 pm

IRUSJJSSKSKOS-)

Upon being picked up as such, Lily slightly squirmed a bit as she amped the sound, until MJ spoke. She immediatly stopped squirming and lay ragdoll limp in her grasp.

It was only when she said her final three words did the music cease entirely- almost as if it was shut off like a switch.

She just stay in her grasp, still and slightly embarrassed.

This was life. She had to learn.

Sven then huffed in relief of silence before he cleared his throat:

"Dont worry, the scenes almost over"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 03, 2024 12:59 pm

( THE B A B Y )

MJ just glared at Lily once she tried to struggle more, only to huff and sigh as soon as everything stopped. Her gaze softened, but she had the look of a disappointed parent she still had a scolding look to her too before she sat down on the couch and placed Lily back on her lap.

“ Good.” She said, her voice calm and a bit more soft. She then let go of the kitten and let her roam around freely now.

Kass listened to Sven and nodded, it’s been ages since she’s seen the movie so she couldn’t remember.

“ That’s good.” Kass muttered as she glared at the screen.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri May 03, 2024 2:22 pm

Lily just stood, not knowing exactly what to do afterwards- she just kindof laid herself down on MJ's lap and purred quietly, her version of a 'sorry'.

The movie then proceeded onto the Beast and Belle meeting in the castle, and so on so forth
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 03, 2024 3:06 pm

( NGL I THOUGHT THEY WERE AT THAT PART ALREADY HELP-)

MJ’s heart melted seeing Lily give her own form of an apology and she let out a ‘ Awh ‘ type sound and tenderly gave Lily scritches on the head again.

Kass’s face was glued on the screen, she can start to see why Sven liked the movie, it was a classic tale. Her gaze softened a bit as she rested her chin on the palm of her hand.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri May 03, 2024 3:07 pm

JFHSKSJDKSJSKSJS- ALSO U WANNA TIMESKIP TO ANYTHING? I GOT NOTHING FOR THIS EXACT MOMENT RN)
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 03, 2024 3:16 pm

( OH OKI, YOU WANNA BRING IN GUS AFTER ALL THIS ORRRR? IM UP FOR WHATEVER YOU GOT PLANNED JUST LEMME KNOW. )

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri May 03, 2024 3:16 pm

YEYEYEYEYE U WANNA SKIP TO MORNING? I GOT SHIT FOR THEN NHEHHEEHEH)
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri May 03, 2024 5:30 pm

( I LIED I DO GOT SOMETHING NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

After the movie and after everyone had gotten their food and left, and after Kass explained the Norman Osbourne incident to Reedly over text. after Kass and MJ took a shower, they both eventually got into bed and once again Kass had blacked out cold, so did MJ.

MJ was holding Kass close once more, the crow once again having her face buried in the wolf’s neck. MJ and Kass were both just using simple t shirts for bed ware. The blankets were around them like a cocoon again.

Kass herself was having a fairly okay dream, but it had flashes and images of Norman in it, she was strapped to that same table again and he was sticking needles in her arms, doing the exact same thing as she screamed out in her nightmare.

But suddenly-Norman vanished and glitched out, literally, he had red green and blue glitches on his being and he faded, eventually the entire room faded too in the similar glitching fashion.

Kass closed her eyes and held her head tightly as she knelt, the floor around her was a pure sky blue color mixed with white, and the sky itself was pure white mixed with faint skyline colors.

Kass herself was wearing her white tank top in this ethereal plane, her eyes squeezed shut tight, but the wounds inflicted from her nightmare were gone. She didn’t hear that horrid music anymore. Her eyes opened hesitantly and she looked up, her brows furrowed in pure confusion as she noticed where she was.

The French woman hesitantly stood up to her full small height and she scanned the area, but her spider sense didn’t go off. Which was odd but good in a way?

The crow kept her eyes narrowed in a skeptical fashion, but the camera eventually panned behind her slowly to show a tall humanoid being that was pure blue and it had faint energy wisps coming from them, their tall long horns looked regal and elegant.

You’re okay.” It soothed, their voice middle ranged but still feminine.

Kass jolted and she unsheathed one right claw only to whip around to face the entity, her claw was raised but she didn’t strike. Her brows furrowed. She looked terrified.

where am I.” Kass demanded, her tone firm.

The horned being raised their right hand in a calm fashion, it looked non confrontational which was good.

“ You’re in the ethereal realm, sometimes if not most of the time my friend pops up here too. You might get the chance to see them at some point, but, this is between you and me.” It said softly.

Kass raised her eyebrows in a confused fashion, but she saw the non confrontational manner, she took a moment to calm herself down and she turned fully to face them, she then eventually crossed her arms her claws not out anymore. “ you expect me to believe all of that?” She asked, her tone back to her SpiderWoman self.

“ No, i don’t. Not right away at least. But in time. “ One of the god like beings said, their tone very soft. “ I’ve a message for you. And I’d hope you’d at least be willing to listen.” They said.

Kass squinted her eyes in a skeptical manner “ fine, I’ll bite. “ she sighed and relaxed her tense shoulders, she didn’t believe this for a moment ..she thought the wine from a while ago was still lingering but she went with it.

The god like entity nodded in a slow respectful but thankful manner. It then reached its right hand out and flattened it only to create a rather large orb, it was crystal ball size.

In the ball, a future scene played out, it was Kass in her spectrum Spider outfit falling from the very first floor of the Osbourne tower, only to be impaled rather harshly on a pole from the debris on the lobby.

Kass’s eyes widened and they welled up, she visibly flinched.

The hell does that supposed to mean?” She choked out in a whisper. But oddly enough..it felt like deja vu, she felt a phantom pain in her stomach and she placed a hand on it.

The entity looked empathetic, they knew why Kass felt the de ja vu.

it’s how you die. In every single version of your life. This prime one, the main one, is no different.” the entity said.

Kass wen’t Wide eyed hearing that and she kept her eyes locked on the orb, she was beginning to shake. “ call cap…c-call cap right now. “ Kass choked out.

The entity had a heavily sympathetic aura to it, it didn’t like seeing their creations upset. And yet..it must happen.

“ it’s not, it’s canon. What’s canon, stays canon. You die, by him. He created you, and you’ll die by him. The man who created death…will be the one to slay it. In each, and every timeline. It’s not a Disney movie I’m afraid….” They sympathized.

Kass wen’t wide eyed and she began shaking, tears began falling too.

Show me.” Kass demanded shakily.

The entity kept their hand out, only to summon 8 million more orbs above her, showing every possible timeline and AU of Kass’s life, only to be killed by Norman is some horrendous fashion. One was where she was an actual thief and she was impaled through the stomach by a long sword of sorts by Norman. The others all showed stomach impalement.

Kass’s knees felt weak as her eyes locked on to the orbs, she clutched ther stomach in a protective fashion.

Her eyes widened where she saw a orb that showed MJ being the SpiderWoman instead of her, trying to save a version of herself but was too late and she got impaled by Norman again.

Kass felt sick and she gagged.

Why…” she whined. “ I’m not done.”

The entity kept the orbs up for now “…because ts scripted. What’s scripted must happen. And I know…and I’m sorry….i know what type of person you are. You will keep going even if there’s nothing more to be done. But fret not, it’s not soon..or in the near future. But far, far in the future. You still got a lot of time left. I assure you.” it reassured, trying to keep the situation calm and let Kass down gently.

Kass began shaking. Her eyes locked on the orbs.

“ ….it’s not fair.” She choked, her voice small and vulnerable.

“ I know, and I’m sorry…you-truly are one of my best creations. And so…that’s..why I pulled you away for a moment. To at least help you out with this. You can’t stop it, you can’t change it. What’s been scripted must happen. It’s essential to the canon.” The entity explained.

“ WELL FUCK THE CANON, WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT EVEN MEAN.?!” Kass cried out, her eyes narrowed at the entity.

The entity didn’t flinch, not one bit.

“ The canon, is an event that makes you who you are, it makes every spider person who they are.” They explained and the entity’s hand closed which evaporated the orb and the other orbs vanished.

Only for the floor beneath them to start turning into a purplish black color as well as the rest of the ethereal plane.

Kass jolted and backed up, she watched this realm change before her and her eyes widened, her chest rising and falling in a hyperventilating manner.

In the entity’s hand sprouted 8 million vine like spider webs that were a neon red color and it exploded into a massive web. Each mini connect part showed a clip of the universe, of every single spider person. The entity began walking around.

Earth 616, Peter Parker. “ the entity spoke in an eerily calm manner.

Kass’s eyes widened as she saw the man, that familiar red and blue suit who was kneeling over his uncle Ben crying. The French woman winced, that felt all too familiar. The entity pointed at another mini web, and Kass looked behind her as her eyes widened.

earth 65, Gwen Stacy SpiderGwen. “ it spoke softly.

It showed Gwen kneeling over her dead friend Peter after defeating him from being the lizard.

Kass’s eyes widened even more. She followed the entity as it pointed at yet another web.

Earth 1610, Miles Morales.” the entity said as it showed Miles and his dead uncle who was the prowler.

Kass’s brows furrowed and she covered her mouth. She felt for all of them. She swallowed tightly and she looked at another universe.

The entity pointed at another web patch.

Earth 1048, insomniac spiderman.” it spoke, showing the ps5 game world.

The entity then traveled farther off only to point at yet another web that Kass was faced to look at as she followed the entity. Her heart pounding in anxiety.

Earth 928 Miguel O Hara. 2099.” the entity explained as it showed the spider society leader. He looked dark and me a ding and was as large as Sven was.

Kass’s eyes widened. But she had bad vibes from Miguel specifically.

w-what is this? Why are you showing me this?” Kass stammered.

The entity looked over at Kass “ you’re not the only one, every single one of them, has something that ties them together. A death. Some bad…and some very, very bad. same goes for your friends, there’s different versions of them too. But you-you’re apart of the big web as well. It’s called the Spiderverse. Your earth, is a blip in the million. Which is why, everything that needs to happen, must happen. Even your death. “ The entity said.

Kass’s eyes stayed wide as she looked at the entity. She was beginning to understand..it was hard….but she was beginning to understand.

It took her a long time, but she..seemed to accept the inevitable. Though she was fascinated at this Spiderverse deal.

“ show me mine.” Kass said, her voice calmer. The entity nodded and with a whisk of her right hand the webs zoomed in far, extremely far.

“ my friend and I created this one together. Earth 239B, Cassandra Crow, Spectrum Spider.” The entity had said.

And it showed Kass’s New York.

Kass was pale in the face…it was..it was too much but she was too fascinated. She closed her eyes and she looked away. She felt …weird..like her body wasn’t her own anymore.

I believe you.” she murmured.

Good.” the entity said. Their voice more business like.

and you must know, that nobody can know a word of this, not even your friends. “ The entity had said. The death must happen. All of them must happen.

Kass felt her heart wrench and ache but she understood. Her eyes closed and she nodded only to look up.

Understood.” the crow responded. Her own voice cracking. She did this because she wanted to keep the squad safe too. She didn’t want their interference to harm themselves.

The entity nodded and vanished. The world glitched and vanished too. Leaving nothing but a void, only to go back to a more peaceful dream.

Sometimes things can’t be unwritten.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next