The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 13 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

JABDJWJAJSISJDJDKSKSK- ALSO WHAT NEXT I GOTS NOTHING ELSE FOR RN IN THIS MOMENT UNLESS U WANNA CONTINUE THIS BIT NHEHEHEHE-)
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 13 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:00 pm

A A A ANANSJDKXLSJSKSJALSKSS S P I C E E E - I LOVE ITTTT BAHIFJWOSJKSSJSKSJSK-)

Drew looked at the both of them- her heart melted as well and it showed. Sevin gave MJ a nod directly, showing she was proud of her, despite being drunk.

However when Drew was asked, she did a playful sly expression:

"Oh of course-..." she stopped "Actually- i think tonight ill stay at the warehouse- Sevin will let me sleep on the couch- shell probably be here in the morning anyway..." she made a tiny shoulder shrug" you two look like you need the house to yourself tonight..."

She murmured a low chuckle from her throat, before giving them both proud looks.

Oh my god she was about to combust-
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:10 pm

( EHEHEHE AND AAAAAS THE B A B Y PROUD MOMMA. I LOVE THAT POST TOO. )

MJ laughed a bit once Drew did the double take, she giggled as well.

Thanks girl. “ MJ Said as she locked eyes with Drew, she truthfully was thankful for everything. She caught Sevins proud nod and her gaze softened too, she got Sevin to nod at her. She felt proud.

Kass listened to Drew and she nodded “ okay, and thanks mom.” She said softly. At least Drew had a secondary place to stay annddd yeah Drew was right with that statement, they both did need the house.

MJ smirked and looked back at Kass only to grip Kass’s chin a little tighter “ oh we’re definitely gonna need the house a bit-“ she purred out as she leaned forward.

Kass squeak yelped and flushed deeper “ See what I have to deal with when she’s drunk?” She stammered to Drew. Her voice high pitched but she didn’t mind it one bit. “ MJ we still got the other duets and shit to go through-!” Kass tried to remind.

MJ just giggled in a rich manner. She didn’t forget she was just eager.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:16 pm

KDHSOSKOSOS-)

"No problem girlie" Drew stated with a grin.

As soon as Kass spoke, her gaze shifted to the Crow and she smiled genuinly and sincerely, she felt her eyes begin to well up again, however she didnt let one tear fall:

"Of course honey"

However the sincerity was broken by MJ's comment, and Drew laughed out loud:

"I can see that"

She did perk up at the other things though, and she shrugged:

"Up to you two, i can tell Red wants to take you home though. Dont make yourself stay, karaoke can wait... That cant" She grinned with a devilish glint in her eye.

Oh hell she knew what was up. And she did not want them to ruin it for themselves.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:25 pm

( H E L P I LOVE THAT POST )

MJ thought on it and shrugged only to pull away she then snickered at Drew.

“ True but we’ve waited this long we can wait longer, still wanna hear you sing though.” MJ said with a grin.

Kass took a deep breath and sighed in heavy relief. She needed a moment to recover from everything so Drew can definitely go take her turn on the stage. She looked at Drew and she nodded “ No no you go ahead, I need to recover-“ she giggled. She wanted Drew to have fun too but she was happy that she was being supportive regardless. She wanted to hear Drew sing too.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:42 pm

NHAJDJEIAKKSJSSKJSOS-)

Drew just raised her eyebrows with a smile in silence for a second before taking a breath before drinking the last of the champagne in her glass:

"Alright, im up-"

She then walked over and up the stage and spoke with the dj guy, she told him he didnt want an entrance or anything, she wanted to make it feel more real.

She walked up to the mic, and as soon as she touched it, the music began and most of the entire joint went silent. The eerie tone to the lullaby melody echoed through the large room, until she put her mouth to the mic and opened her jaw.

Her tone was soft as a cloud, but also a darker malevolent undertone was heard as her music flowed out of her:

"Wolves asleep amidst the trees...

Bats all a swaying in the breeze...

But one soul lies anxious wide awake...

Fearing no manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths...

For your dolly Polly sleep has flown
Don't dare let her tremble alone
For the witcher, heartless, cold
Paid in coin of gold...

He comes he'll go leave naught behind
But heartache and woe...

Deep, deep woe..."

Suddenly, the lights had flickered and dimmed on her silent command as she let the shadows dance on the dark walls with her song.

She hummed a few high breathless 'ooo's, before continuing, moving her arms ever-so-slightly, yet so elegantly through the room against the dancing darkness:

"Birds are silent for the night...

Cows turned in as daylight dies...

But one soul lies anxious wide awake...

Fearing no manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths...

My dear dolly Polly shut your eyes

Lie still, lie silent, utter no cries

As the witcher, brave and bold

Paid in coin of gold...

He'll chop and slice you
Cut and dice you
Eat you whole...

Eat you whole..."

As the lullaby came to a close, the lights slowly returned to their normal state and the shadows on the walls had disappeared; vanishing from the light.

She did a little nod with a smile, before exiting the stage. Not many people applauded her as most were freaked out a bit.

Hell even Sevin was- she was wide-eyed and motionless sitting in her spot.

As the Raven returned to the girls she grabbed another glass of booze and went back to her initial spot, before clearing her throat:

"Crow looks like youre up"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:31 am

( AAAAAAAAAA OMFGGG I L O V E THAT POSSSST )

As MJ and Kass listened to Drew sing, Kass found the lullaby soothing, but her eyes widened at how..trance like Drew’s voice was. It was beautiful.

MJ had crossed her arms with a proud smirk, knowing Drew she knew what was coming.

Once the lights turned off, MJ snapped her fingers silently “ there we go.” she said in a knowing tone. Hell the song gave her chills in the best manner.

And once the shadows started moving around, Kass froze. She forgot what Drew was capable of from time to time and seeing the shadows dance about, the crow hid behind MJ with wide eyes. She was almost certain some monsters were gonna snag her.

MJ snickered at her friend before looking up at Drew again, and once the song finished and on e Drew walked off the stage as everything went to normal. MJ cheered “ THATS MY GIRL WOOOHH!” The redhead cheered. She loved that spooky performance, Kass did—at least for Drew’s voice but not the shadows.

Kass locked eyes with Drew and gulped “ O-Okay—“ she stammered then she finished her wine glass too. And as soon as she finished it she was all loosey goosey. Kass gave Drew an awkward smile before scurrying off because she was scared shitless.

MJ just burst into laughter seeing that, only to look at Drew and offer her a fist bump “ you did great.” she complimented with a reassuring tone.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 am

BHAHAHAHAH HELP I L O V E THOSE TWO-)

Drew heard MJ's cheer only to give a genuine smile. Its been a while since she got to perform.

Drew glanced at Kassand rubbed her shoulder a bit before whispering:

"You got this girlie"

And when she saw her scurrying off, she gave MJ the fist-bump as a 'thanks' , however she whispered over to her while keeping her eyes on Kass as she went up:

"is she alright-"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:54 am

( HGDDGJJGYF AND AWWWH THE BABY )

MJ smiled as she saw Drew’s genuine smile, she was glad her friend enjoyed herself. She then grinned even wider at the returned fist bump. She then nodded.

“ Oh yeah she’s fine, she’s just a literal chicken. Even that shadow trick spooked her. “ she snickered it was nothing against Drew at all it was just how Kass was.

Kass did her best to calm down, the shoulder rubs helped though, she took a deep breath and walked up to the DJ. Like Drew she didn’t want an entrance. She literally took a minute to scan through the songs with a happy bounce or two, only to squeak as she found one.

She then grabbed the microphone and darted up there ready to sing. And once she got on the stage she bounced up and down with such confidence as she waited for things to get set up. She looked over at Drew and MJ with a beaming smile.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:59 am

KDBDKSJS THE BABYYYYY ONFG PROTECTTT-)

Drew snickered at the first bit, and made a little 'woops' face at the second part:

"Oh- heh sorry bout that one..."

However once she saw Kass bouncing like that up on the stage, she couldnt help but smile. She reminded her of a little kid, and when she looked over, Drew gave her a big smile and a thumbs up as if to say 'break a leg!'

Sevin just rolled her eyes. Kass literally was like her little sister if she ever had one- shes unamused in the moment but proud in the end anyway.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:08 am

( EEHEHEHE Y A Y, BUT ALSO THE BABYSSS I LOVE THAT POST. )

Kass beamed once she saw Drew’s thumbs and smile, only to smirk over at Sevins eye roll and once the song lyrics popped up, she got into the energy. Her voice was averagely light, no where near Drew’s MJ’s or Felicia’s. It was the casual pop singers bouncey style.

Hell she can even mimic Kesha to the best of her ability if she tried that it was within the same voice range of hers.

As soon as the music was boosted due to her request, everyone, can feel it. She wanted everyone to have fun.

“ I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone
So while you're here in my arms
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young
We're gonna die young
We're gonna die young
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young!” She sang out beautifully in such an energetic tone. And she stomped her foot a few times at the first lyric after the end of ‘ drums ‘.

She was in her element now, and Drew was right, whenever Kass sang she was like a kid. She was herself. And it was only gonna get more energetic from here.

MJ perked up at the song choice only to giggle softly in a proud manner. Due to their years of being together she knew almost every single Kesha song. Not by will.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:12 am

WHEEEZE MJ-)

As soon as Kass began singing- Drew immediatly felt the bass in the floor and began jumping a little bit with the beat. She occaisionally brushed MJ's shoulder to encourage her to do the same with a giant smile on her face.

She would often also yell out 'WOOOOOO's considering it was a upbeat pop song.

Oh she was having fun
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:22 am

( BUG6EDYSTGU SHES SICK OF IT LMFAO. AND THE BABYYY )

MJ felt the shoulder nudges only to sigh with a roll of her eyes and an amused grin was seen on her face. And seeing as Drew was having fun, she melted and caved in only to start bouncing and dancing as well.

Kass spotted Drew and heard her cheers and it only encouraged her more. She bounced a bit and so she ran up to the brick wall, parkoured like ease as if she’s done it a million times and grabbed one of the hanging light fixtures.

“ Young hearts, out our minds
Runnin' till we outta time
Wild childs, lookin' good
Livin' hard just like we should
Don't care whose watching when we tearing it up (you know)
That magic that we got nobody can touch (for sure)
Looking for some trouble tonight (yeah)
Take my hand, I'll show you the wild side
Like it's the last night of our lives (uh huh)
We'll keep dancing till we die
I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
We're gonna die young
We're gonna die young
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young!” Kass sang out as she started to swing from each light fixture with incredible acrobatic ease.

Felicia spotted this and she grinned in her amusement, what cute little thing that spider was. She grabbed her glass and took another sip as she bounced her foot a bit on the table.

Mary choked on her own wine glass and spat some of it out, only to look up at her daughter doing that. Her eyes were wide “ Cassandra?…” she muttered to herself. She never thought she’d see her again and she knew her by heart regardless of years passed.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:26 am

JDBSJSHSJDJSKSJSOA FELICIA DONT U D A R E- ALSO DKSJCJSJKAJSSKJFFISIS-)

Drew just stayed bouncing and jumping with the beat like a rave of sorts, and when MJ joined her, she let out a lighthearted laugh as she raised her glass to the air:

"THATS MY GIRLL!!"

She was overflowing in pride for her, and she kept on dancing along, looking on and watching in awe as she effortlessly swung around the entire room.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 am

( NAHAHAAAAAAA )

MJ smiled softly as she heard Drew’s lighthearted laugh, okay she’ll loosen up. Drews energy was infectious anyways, she got a bit more energetic with her bounces too.

“ THATS IT BABYYY!” She cheered as she saw Kass swing about.

The crow heard both of them but once she heard Drew’s her heart melted. She felt so proud of herself it almost made her eyes water.

Kass kept swinging to a light fixture in the middle of the room and wrapped her legs around it and hung upside down.

“ Young hunks, taking shots
Stripping down to dirty socks
Music up, gettin' hot
Kiss me, give me all you've got
It's pretty obvious that you've got a crush
(you know)
That magic in your pants, it's making me blush (for sure)
Looking for some trouble tonight (yeah)
Take my hand I'll show you the wild side
We'll keep dancing till we die (till we die) “

Kass sang but sung that one particular part towards MJ which in turn made her blush like mad, her jaw dropped even hearing the words Kass used. Oh yeah the crow was drunk alright. The redhead then tilted her head to the side as she saw Kass upside down in her white tank top and black pants.

Okay yeah that’s hot- MJ said she then looked back at Drew “ she only had one wine glass right?” MJ asked the raven.

Felicia upon seeing Kass upside down like that just smirked impishly, she felt proud too. And she’s never seen the spider act so—free, it was certainly drawing her attention.

Mary let out a little concerned screech upon seeing Kass do that and she covered her mouth. That wasn’t normal.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:05 am

BHAHAHAHAAH HELP- NONE OF THEM ARE NORMAL- ALSO A ANA A A A A A A A AA A A Y A S S S S S KASSSSS TELL HERRRRR-)

Drew had gotten so into the moment, she begun to let her head swing wide to side as she downed her second glass.

She squealed a bit hearing the more...spicy section of the song, and she turned to MJ with a 'OOOH' face, excited as ever.

She then heard that she only finished her one glass of wine and her brows furrowed in suprise:

"She never fails to amaze me- holy hell Kass-"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:16 am

( GGYDDYGYG MARY DONT KNOW THAT, AND H E L P-DREW I LOVE HER OMG. )

MJ belted out in laughter seeing Drew’s excited dancing, only to snicker seeing the ‘ OOH ‘ face. She was enjoying those quite a bit, she then giggled.

“ I guess so. Guess she’s more of a light weight than we thought-“ she giggled. She then noticed it was Drew’s second glass and her jaw dropped “ damn you’re slow.” She taunted with a playful tone.

Kass then climbed up the light fixture and swung off of it, doing some fancy acrobatics as she swung to the next one as she outstretched her body and just swung.

“ Looking for some trouble tonight (yeah)
Take my hand I'll show you the wild side
We'll keep dancing till we die (till we die)
I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
So while you're here in my arms,
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young!” She belted out only to proceed to hang off of it by only one leg wrapped around the light fixture and to face everyone backwards.

“ I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
We're gonna die young
We're gonna die young
Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young!” Kass finished the song as she outstretched her free hand.

MJ belted out cheering for her friend “ THATS OUR GIRRRL.” MJ cheered.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:06 am

JRNKABSJXJAKNSKAJSKSA Y A S S S S S -)

Drew snickered at MJ's comment, and then furrowed her brows in a playful-appalling sense:

"Wow okay"

However...

As soon as Kass finished her song Drew erupted in one of the biggest cheers in the crowd. She knew Kass was drunk- but that didnt stop Drew from being the proud momma figure that she is.

She beat her fists into the air to show her support and she even let a tear slip out of her eye in how proud she was.

Sevin was a little disturbed by the song, however Kass still also instilled a sense of pride for her. She gave a smirk and gave her a tiny nod as well.

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:20 am

( THE BABYSSSS AND H E L P POOR SEVIN )

Kass heard the cheers from Drew and MJ only to giggle like a kid high on sugar, she felt her heart warm up hearing Drew’s cheer, it made her eyes sparkle. She swung from the light fixture for a moment only to look over at Sevin, she saw the proud smirk and it boosted her with even more energy.

She’s never felt so alive before.

The crow let out a few more drunken giggles as she began to slip from the light fixture which caused her to gasp only to be caught off by her own sharp yell as she fell on to the floor with a loud thud. The rest of the bar just cheered and laughed.

MJ looked over at Drew with the playful appalled expression only to smirk. She then went wide eyed and ran over to Kass in an instant. The redhead then knelt down and scooped Kass up in her arms.

“ Hey baby…you okay?” MJ asked with heavy concern.

Kass giggled and looked up at her “ uh huh, you’re pretty.” she giggled out.

MJ sighed with a small smile “ can you stand?” She asked.

Kass nodded and stood up in a slightly wobbly fashion and giggled again she then booped MJ’s nose drunkenly only for the red head to smile. She rolled her eyes too and sighed as she wrapped her arms around the crow.

Felicia smirked, she had to admit, the crow was adorable but she saw the twos display and she felt the need to step it up. With a yellow flash in her eyes her aura turned predatory. She finished her wine glass and stood up only to saunter over to the stage, they weren’t leaving just yet.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:30 am

BHAHAHAHAHA H E L P THE BABYYYYY- OH MY G O D DRUNK KASS IS SO FUCKING C U T E DUDE-)

As Kass tumbled to the floor, Drew also panicked for a split second only to laugh seeing the two's display as well. She had to admit she was adorable-...

They were adorable...

In her delusions she glanced at Sevin with that look, and as soon as Sevin caught it she rolled her eyes and huffed while turning her back to her, resuming her stare at the wall with her drink.

Drew snickered until her jaw dropped- She saw the cat lady saunter on up to the stage and holy shit-

Oh my god shes stunning-

Yet Drew also felt a sense of a bad air to her only in this moment- She didnt know why- she just did. It was like a gut feeling almost-

Sevin however, as soon as she saw the cat in her peripheries only her eyes shot towards her, gripping her glass harder as well

what the fuck is she doing in my pub...

No, Sevin didnt own it- but all of the pubs on the south-side of Manhatten she practically did- going do different ones every night since she cant sleep at all- all of the bartenders know her- but this one...

This bar was her most favorite one to crash- and none of the staff ever did anything about it because they knew her- hell some of them even got spilled some of her stories in HorNet when she had just escaped and was looking for ways to forget.

Nonetheless- the staff either knew her and didnt care, or they knew her and feared her.

Either way, the tiger would fight for what she believes is hers, especially if Kass is involved.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:32 pm

( EEEEEEE THANK YOU UGYDDYG AND OH, MY FUCKING O D D D I L L V E THAT POST DUDE HOLY SHIT MY HEART, AND HONESTLY DREW MOOD LMFAO. )

Felicia was in her twenties round MJ’s age and she had such gorgeous hour glass figure and thighs that would make most women jealous. Her platinum blonde hair was done up in a long ponytail, it looked almost like silver, she had a fine layer of muscle too and a very sharp jawline.

She wore a black spiked choker as well as black lipstick. She also had the whisky wing eye liner on too.

She bent over and placed her hands on her knees as she tried to pick out what song to sing. She had a dilemma that it was so hard to pick, she smirked and she and the DJ shared a few words only to elegantly take the microphone.

And as Felicia sauntered up, MJ looked up only for her pupils to turn to slits and to get extremely possessive and jealous. Her eyes narrowed as they honed in on the thief.

Kass giggled a few times as she stayed in place, but as she looked to see what everyone was looking at her eyes widened and she blushed profusely.

Felicia took notice and she locked eyes with the crow only to give a smug smirk. She waited patiently for the song to pop up as she placed a hand on her left hip. She looked over at Drew and flashed her a very charming and flirtatious wink.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:39 pm

OSJXOSOPSOSA-)

Drew kept an eye on the cat, though while she did so she leaned over towards MJ, noticing her possessive nature and her eyes:

"...who is she-?"

However she went silent at the wink and she stayed silent. Yes she was incredibly attractive- but still she had this bad pit in her stomach about her right now-

And MJ's reaction to her proved it.

However her trance was broken by Copper and the Kobras doing the catcall whistle yet again at Felicia.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:53 pm

MJ heard Drew but like the raven she kept her eyes honed in.

Some bitch, long story—“ she said as she directed her voice to Drew she then sighed angrily “ That’s Felicia Hardy. She’s…got this thing with Kass I dunno what her deal is but I’m not having her just take her from me.” MJ growled and wrapped her arm tighter around Kass who was staring wide eyed up at the thief, normally she’d despise her but since she was drunk her guard was low.

If Drew could read the lines these two were basically fighting over the crow.

Felicia grinned over at the Kobras “ thanks boys.” She said, her voice was deep and rich, but internally she despised catcalls just like any other woman. It wouldn’t stop her from playing everyone like they’re a Dec of cards though.

The thief once the song popped up it was Oxytocin by Billie Eilish. She lidded her eyes and bent over a bit and placed her free hand on her right knee.

“ Can't take it back once it's been set in motion
You know I love to rub it in like lotion
If you only pray on Sunday
Could you come my way on Monday?
'Cause I like to do things God doesn't approve of if she saw us
She couldn't look away, look away, look away
She'd wanna get involved, involved, involved
And what would people say, people say, people say
If they listen through the wall, the wall, the wall?
I can see it clear as day
You don't really need a break
Wanna see what you can take
You should really run away
“ Felicia sang, like MJ she was an incredible singer but in her own ways, right now her voice was a low octave as she began strutting the stage.

As soon as she said the last part she locked eyes with Kass directly and Kass’s heart was pounding. Her face was red as can be and just like with MJ she was being lured in, but thankfully the other half of her brain was reminding her on how much she despised that woman.

MJ saw that Look on the crows face and she tightened her grip only to growl.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:00 pm

NJWLDKSLSKXJLAJDKSA CATTFIGHHHHTTTT-)

Drew gave a silent sneer. She was right:

"Copy that..."

She then glanced over and saw how flustered Kass was, and she then understood exactly how MJ was feeling.

Upon hearing the song however- it was a similar style to MJ's, meaning they were fighting.

Ohhh boy that was not good.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 pm

( YESSIRRRRRR AND NEHEHAAAA. )

Felicia eventually made it to the end of the stage and hopped off in swift.

I wanna do bad things to you (to you)
I wanna make you yell (yell)
I wanna do bad things to you (to you)
Don't wanna treat you well
Can't take it back once it's been set in motion
You know I need you for the oxytocin
If you find it hard to swallow
I can loosen up your collar
'Cause as long as you're still breathing
Don't you even think of leaving
“ Felicia sang in a rather husky voice.

MJ nodded curtly to Drew, but by god she was way too angry to even focus. If Helen were here she’d roll her eyes and try to get them to stop. But not to day.

Kass was practically sweating right now and she felt frozen. Her brain was currently fighting itself, she wanted to accept the temptation and the lure but she also didn’t. She KNEW who she wanted but god-this was rather difficult.

Felicia noticed and she smirked, only to deliberately walk up to Kass herself and to hook a nail underneath Kass’s choker necklace only to tug it a little. Causing Kass to get even more flustered.

“ Not gonna wanna look away, look away, look away
You're gonna wanna get involved, involved, involved
And what would people say, people say, people say
If they listen through the wall, the wall, the wall?
I can see it clear as day
You don't really need a break
Wanna see what you can take
You should really run away
Other people wouldn't stay
Other people don't obey
You and me are both the same
You should really run away “ Felicia seemed to almost be taunting Kass now as she flirted with her.

And Kass the poor thing was having such a gaypanic attack she couldn’t do much of anything accept stammer.

MJ however, was wide eyed with pure rage as her pupils turned into slits looking at where Felicia’s hand was. Her jaw was set, her mouth was thin and in a frown. It was comical but also a bit scary.

This bitch IM RIGHT HERE MJ yelled in her head. Her grip tightened even more on Kass’s hip.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:56 pm

KDJPSISOSJSOSKS- PERMISSION FOR DREW TO THROW IN TEENSY MAGIC PRANKS ON FELICIA-)

Drew watched intently, her movements, her composure- she had to admit she understood Kass's panic- however when she pulled that stunt infront of MJ- oh a spark was seen behind her eyes- and not a good one.

Playing dirty? I see-...

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next