The Grid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiderverse RP (private )

2 posters

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 19 Empty Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by soapster Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

JABDJWJAJSISJDJDKSKSK- ALSO WHAT NEXT I GOTS NOTHING ELSE FOR RN IN THIS MOMENT UNLESS U WANNA CONTINUE THIS BIT NHEHEHEHE-)
soapster
soapster

Checkmate liked this post

Back to top Go down

Spiderverse RP (private ) - Page 19 Empty Re: Spiderverse RP (private )

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:18 pm

( OOOOOP-NUH FR OMG-THE POOR BEBE I LOVE THIS THOUGH. )

Delirium once she stepped foot an inch inside Sevins body, it truly was like space. How void…how suffocating it was. It intrigued her, Sevin was a rather intriguing individual..but feeling the uninhabitable life forms body caused a full body cringe and shiver in the Symbiote, it unnerved her. And it took a lot to unnerve Delirium.

This is wrong Delirium thought to herself. A Life-form should have all of its oozy gooey bits inside of it, it should be healthy. Sevin was so far gone from healthy at this point.

The Symbiote could sense the faintest..faintest traces of chemicals and any fucked up-ness shit HorNet did to Sevin. To Delirium, Sevin was practically a walking chemical waste plant with the equivalent of being a irl FNAF mangle.

A bad host.

But…a rare thing occurred, it made Delirium..pity someone.

An Environment should be healthy…free of bad things..not in this case.

Sevin was truly broken.

Delirium immediately retreated out of Sevins body and scurried back to her original host.

Kass furrowed her brows upon seeing Delirium scurry back..that wasn’t normal.

“ Delirium what are y-“ she stammered she then felt the Symbiote enter her body once more and took root back home.

DELIRIUM H E L P HER. WHAT THE HELL?!
Can’t, bad host.
What?…
She’s uninhabitable. It’s not normal…

Kass furrowed her brows hearing that.

Oh shit-

MJ finished mauling the last WhiteJacket and eventually shifted back, she grunted and reached back and took out the dart out of her back. It felt good to get that rage out if she were honest.

She looked back at Sevin with furrowed brows and worry in her eyes, she still had blood on her mouth too. She looked at Helen.

Please tell me Hospitals are of any use for her!” MJ Said,her Voice Fear filled and desperate.

Hyper ass Canary energy activate
Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:41 pm

IFJSLSKSOSKS I L O V E THAT POSTTTTT-)

Helen- overhearing MJ, perked up and unsuited in a flash, showing her concerned expression.

She was wide-eyed, frightened and frankly unknowing of what was to come.

All she did is look at MJ, and slowly but surely shake her head side to side.

No.

Doctors wouldnt even know where to begin either since her body doesnt function properly- plus with her being bound up in a hospital- records would get out, basically luring HorNet itself to her. Plus theyd try to put her asleep with anesthesia- they dont exactly know that bad things follow when she sleeps.

Helen ran over to Sevin and slid on her knees a bit, bending over her. She shifter still groaning and heaving loudly and raspily- the unbearable pain was actually beginning to be enough to verrry slowly bring her out of her attack- however that comes with the cost of her adrenaline wearing off which is her natural painkiller-

She wouldnt have that anymore within a few minutes-

Meaning shit is about to get real.... And Helen knew

"Sven, help bring her to the warehouse-... ill... ill have to dig the bullet out there- Drew- you stay with Kass"

Upon hearing the bullet comment, Sevin moved her eyes towards Helen in her stoic-faced-fear, however it didnt last as she shut her eyes again quickly as the pain kept pulsating.

Sven then slowly bent down and reached his arms underneath her knees and upper back, before picking her up ever-so-slowly. She let out a little yelp upon being moved as well, and her groans just kept coming too.

Sven immediatly left out the building for the warehouse rather quickly, Helen stayed behind for another minute to give a final glance at MJ, Kass and Drew. She wanted to make sure they were alright with this.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:10 pm

( THANK YOU HFTSFUFD AND O O O P—NUHH THE BABYYY I LOVE THAT POST TOO OMFG.)

MJ watched with a worried and dread filled gaze that Kass also bore. Both were extremely fucking worried.

MJ nodded without hesitation, it was for sure fucking okay.

Just make sure she lives.” MJ Said, her Voice mirroring all of their desperation that they felt. The pack couldn’t afford to lose a member…they couldn’t lose one of their own.

Kass nodded frantically too, her eyes watching Sven leave in swift, she hoped Sevin was gonna be okay her own heart was pounding in anxiety. She wanted to come with to help. But she forgot her own condition.

Regardless, the idiot rolled over on her hands and knees and despite being healed, and still covered in her own blood. She grunted and tried to get up. She wanted to help them, and that trumped everything else. They could feel the determination inside of her to make sure Sevin was alright.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:29 pm

A A A A A A A A  - THE B AB YYYYY HOLY FUCK I LOVE THATTT-)

Helen just did a tiny little side-nod to MJ's ask:

"... if theres anything I know, death is allergic to her... She should be fine-..."

Upon saying that, she hopped a bit going backwards, before turning and bolting out of the building.

Drew looked down at Kass, and furrowed her brows a bit seeing her stand up, and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder- a silent version of 'be careful'

-------

After a few minutes, Helen rammed the door to the warehouse open, Sven following close behind her.

Helen had snagged a rag she stole from a store very quickly, her suit was on so she couldnt be followed.

She went deeper inside before laying the large rag down on the concrete floor. It was unsanitary- but itll have to do.

Sevin needed help.

She needed help now

Sven followed her in and ever-so-gently set her down face up, the shifter yelped again being moved, and was heaving rapidly through her teeth inbetween groans.

Helen bent down, and carefully took off Sevins leather jacket for her- she knew shed kill her if she got that ruined.

This was actually the first time Sven had even seen her without the jacket- and safe to say her arms were decently built, they held some dense muscle, yet they were always hidden by the jacket-

Helen then unsheathed a claw from a part of her suit that was still on her arms, and gently grabbed her white tanktop and began slicing the lower-half of it, leaving the top half on and intact.

This revealed her beaten and battered abdomen, which looked absolutly horrid. The gunshot wound was present still and it kept spilling out blood slowly, too.

Svens eyes had widened upon seeing her mangled lower body- and put a hand over his mouth as he had continued to watch.

Helen then sheathed her claw and took a glance upwards at Sevin who was still writhing in agony, the adrenaline now having been worn off:

"-alright- youre not gonna like this-..."

"JUST FUCKING GET IT OVER WITH-" she roared out, her voice cracking in pain as well.

Helen then took a breath, and she had barely touched the surface of her body when Sevin had physically recoiled and groaned loudly:

"Sven- hold her down-" Helen had bluntly stated.

Sven, doing as told, kneeled down above her head, and grabbed her arms and shoulders and held them down, whereas Helen gave a huff of approval before digging in.

She had dug her index finger into the gunshot wound in search of the bullet-

Causing Sevin to let out an unholy scream of agony

Her face had begun to turn slightly red, and her entire body was tensed up, the veins in her neck showing through the strain.

As Helen dug, Sevin grew louder in her heaves and yelps- they sounded desperate- agonizing and yet-... so so vulnerable
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:42 pm

( EEEE EHEHEHE, BUT ALSO OMFG THE BABYYYY HUGGGG I L O V E THAT POST THOUGH HOLY SHIT. )

MJ heard that from Helen and she seemed to relax a bit hearing that only to sigh and to close her eyes. Thank god. It gave her a form of comfort knowing that…but she still felt guilty since she felt like she caused all of this. She really didn’t think things would escalate so much…and so violently.

Note to self, don’t touch her ever in that state. MJ thought to herself.

Kass felt Drew’s hand on her shoulder and she tensed, the muscles in her shoulders and arms tensed and her eyes seemed to grow harsh.

let me go.” she stated, her voice suddenly firm and serious. She didn’t care if she looked disgusting…she didn’t care if anything else just happened. Sevin was her top priority despite her being out for most of the chaos.

She couldn’t stop.

She will never stop.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:20 pm

OFKPSSKSOS-)

Drew- upon hearing Kass- knew she couldnt be reasoned with, and ultimately- yet also reluctantly- lifted her hand up and off of her shoulder.

However, she stopped in silence and huffed, giving her a determined stare:

"well lets get going then..."

Immediatly she turned and began out the doors quickly. She wanted to make sure and stay by Kass- yet now that Kass wanted to go to the warehouse- she would follow.

And something deep down inside of her also wanted to go check on Sevin as well.

------

As soon as Drew had opened the doors to the warehouse after a little, she had looked over and farther off she saw Helen and Sven doing their best- but moreso she heard Sevin- hell she heard her from a block away.

Helen was still digging- the bullet had splintered into two pieces, so when she finally got a hold of one piece, she grabbed it:

"Okay- Okay i got it-"

Then in a slow motion she pulled it out, again causing the shifter to cry out in pain. Her right eye had a bloodspot from a popped vessel around her pupilless iris from the constant strain she put on her whole body- normal for the amount of stress she was going through.

Once Helen pulled out the one piece, Sevin had yelped and quite literally glitched; glitched her shifting ability from the sheer pain she was going through.

Meanwhile Drew was watching, both of her hands over her mouth. She wanted to go over and help try to comfort Sevin- but she couldnt. Shed just get in the way, plus she was already overstimulating by physical touch.

"Oh shit-"

Sevin turned her bloodshot eyes to Helen in a pained rage:

"W H A T" She spoke, with a hard 'T', some saliva flying out of her mouth:

"The bleeding is consistent still-" She looked at the bloodied half of the bullet she pulled out that was on the rag: "...theres another piece lodged in there"

Sevin just shut her eyes hearing that, and picked her head up a little before throwing it down on the ground again once more.

soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:39 pm

( NU U U H THE BABYYY I FUCKING LOVE THIS THOUGH, QUESTION WOULD MJS LITTLE PERSUASION TRICK WORK ON HER LIKE IT DID WITH KASS OR NO-)

MJ and Kass had followed soon after, and like Drew all they could do was watch and listen. Mj watched with horrified eyes, her body filled with dread and anxiety as she watched on, like Drew she didn’t dare touch Sevin, Not After earlier.

But those screams…neither of them would forget it. But what MJ could do, she could comfort Drew in all of this. And so she moved to Drews side and gently placed a hand on the Ravens shoulder and squeezed it as she stole a glance at her only to look back at Sevin.

Kass however once she got there, her eyes were also wide with horror and worry, her heart pounded….those screams…they were implanted in her brain. On some fundamental level…she understood…and that’s why her Eyes welled up.

She was starting to breathe a bit quicker too in a somewhat of a hyperventilating fashion.

No….

No

Nonono please not another please not another.

Kass’s Brain wen’t back to years ago…how she held Ingram…now it was replaced with Sevin.

She breathed quicker as her eyes were filled a more of a dire sense of need for Sevin to survive. Her eyes locked on Sevins body as the screams replayed in her head.

Please- Kass thought.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:59 pm

JFJKSS AWWWWW THE BAGBYYYYYYY- ACKKKK- AND N O P E ESPECIALLY NOT IN HER STATE)

Before Helen had dug in again, it had granted her a few seconds of less pain. Her eyes were squinted as her rapid breathing kept up, yet she let her head fall to one side- the side where when she opened her eyes, she saw Kass- MJ and Drew-

All staring at her

While she was vulnerable.

and she hated that...

Her thoughts were cut short when Helen dug in again, this time pressing even deeper, causing her head to swing back up to face the ceiling, only to screech and scream again.

Sven wasnt enjoying this one bit, nor was Helen, who had only just pressed deeper- Sevin still eminating these bloodcurdling- agonizing screams from her throat, which only grew louder and more raw as Helen pressed on.

It was as if her abdomen was an exposed nerve ending, and someone was justclawing into it and yanking it forcefully.

Pain wasnt even a word to her anymore

This far surpassed whatever 'pain' meant.

This was raw, utter, brutal agony

As Helen dug, she felt the other part of the bullet, before she grabbed onto it, pressing it deeper as the shifter thrashed about and yelled.

"I got it!"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:21 pm

( OOOOOP- F U C K OKAY. AND NUHHH THE BEBEEEEE BISH GIVE HER A BIG OLE WHISKY BOTTLE I S W E A R )

Kass as soon as she locked eyes with Sevin, as soon as she heard those screams

It made tears fall. Her throat was clogged up …..and everything from what Norman did to her rushed through her head.

She understood….she understood.

She couldn’t stand it…she couldn’t stand hearing them from Sevin it was unnatural…Sevin was so…strong. And this broke her.

Her breathing turned faster into a more of an actual hyperventilating form, her jaw began to hurt from how tight she kept her mouth shut.

Stop

Stop

Stop.

Kass thought her Eyes locked firmly on Sevin as those screams practically pierced through her skull. She will never forget this..never.

It was blurry for the crow, all she could focus on was Sevin and her screaming. She felt…disorientated…like things were blurring and merging. She became a bit dizzy and it felt like they weren’t at the warehouse.

She just focused on Sevin..

And as soon as Helen Said she got the bullet, reality snapped back and her head perked up, but she still breathed quickly.

MJ perked up upon hearing that too only to place a hand on her chest and to take a deep breath of a relief. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Thank god…

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:09 am

JFJEJWJSJJS-)

Yea, she did get a hold of it. Again, she slowly pulled out the other piece of the bullet, Sevin letting out another scream until it was out, before her wound began to bleed more.

Now its all out-

Sevin began to grow a little pale as well in place of her redness, however, when Helen took another little bandage rag and pressed on her wound to add some pressure to it, Sevin had screamed again, however not as badly as when Helen was digging under her flesh in the area.

Eventually, Helen got it wrapped up, and she took a breath:

"Done..."

That is when Sevin took a breath- despite still being in a raging pain. Once Sven lifted his arms from hers, she slightly curled over herself and just layed there, still breathing heavily through her teeth.

"Wait-" Sven spoke, as he bent down and picked her up again, causing her to let out a louder groan.

He had brought her over and layed her down on the couch instead- much more comfortable.

The worst was over.

Helen glanced over at Drew, who then immediatly ran over to Sevin once she was done- the shifter again still writhing in pain from what had just occured- since theres still a hole in her sensitive stomach- however now she would be able to heal up.

Drew kneeled beside her, did not out her hands on her, but just spoke in a cncerned but soft manner:

"Hey, hey, youre alright-"

"I know im.... alright im... not... fucking stupid...-" Sevin cracked out, inbetween breaths, still having her arms wrapped around herself as she layed there-

This was one of the moments shed hate most. Not for the pain, it was one HorNet put her through almost every week for eight years, minus the healing. Theyd just cauterize anything and call it a day.

But no, she hated this moment for how she was presented. She knew Helen- yet she still didnt like it. But vulnerable infront of Sven, Kass, MJ- hell even Drew? Shed go through the pain again if none of them had to see that.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:05 am

( THE BEBEEEEEEE HUGGG. )

Kass seemed to relax more upon watching Helen actually get the bullet and patch it up. She closed her eyes and shakily exhaled. Then as soon as Sven moved her to the couch and as soon Drew moved, she moved too.

She bolted to one of the beer cabinets, opened it, and grabbed a whiskey bottle. Since she knew by now Sevin moved to drink. Her fingers clasped the cold bronze glass and darted over to Sevin, still hyperventilating but not as much.

She skidded to a halt near the couch and crouched beside Drew, the tears have stopped but her eyes were permanently wide as she nestled the whiskey bottle beside the shifter so she can reach it. But never touching her. The crow stayed beside Drew as she placed both her hands on the couches arm rest, her breathing still rapid but not as much as before.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:48 pm

FSCHKKJNLLFFF I LOVE HER-)

Meanwhile as Sevin stayed unmoving on the couch in fear of hurting something again, she blinked and looked downwards a bit only to see Kass place the bottle beside her. She looked over at Kass for a minute- her face still strained and her breathing still between her teeth- however she took a deeper breath and gave the spider a few tiny rapid nods and a slow blink- a silent form of thanks.

She removed one of her arms from her stomach and slowly reached out and grabbed the bottle, only to gingerly open it with her thumb (a skill she had easily mastered considering its whiskey), and lifted it to her mouth before tilting her head backwards a bit, taking a drink.

Upon swallowing the sip she took, she exhaled in a tired, breathy fashion- her tone quiet yet very raw and raspy from the screaming:

"...how you feeling crow...?"

Still even now she was more worried about Kass- she heard the Spiders screams from the bottom floor- and upon seeing what Norman did to her-...

Sevin herself has been through alot, especially with HorNet- however she was used to that kind of pain.

The kind of pain she wouldnt wish upon anyone.

And Norman put Kass through that, which made her blood boil

Nobody deserves to go through what Kass did- at least with HorNet they had a reason; a purpose for doing what they did despite it not exactly being of her best interest- they had a reason nonetheless.

Norman didnt- he did it just to do it.

He did it for fun.

And knowing that hurt Sevin more than anything- she was very concerned for Kass
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:44 pm

( EE AND JBUDSYBURSYGUG OMFGG MY H E A R T T T I LOVE THAT POST THE BEBEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAA. )

Kass upon seeing Sevins rapid nod and slow blink, and upon seeing Sevin take a sip. She began relaxing, at least this was a way she could help..and that made her feel so much better.

Her breathing turned a bit slower as she just kept her eyes on the shifter, nothing else seemed to matter until Sevin healed up. And once she did she’ll leave, but until then.

She was staying right here. Even if her blood had dried by now.

Which she was still a huge nasty mess herself.

But upon hearing Sevins question…she seemed to freeze. Her eyes had this…look like she was staring off into space.

This is one thing Sevin and her had in common. She will quite literally keep going until her feet bled. Even then she wouldn’t stop..it wasn’t in her nature to.

Im fine.” Kass said immediately said, she wasn’t the same bouncy person last night…she wasn’t..the same person that screamed at horror games right now.

This was her other self, the one that put on the mask…the one that had the shield up…the one that fought villains. The one that was always strong. It was..like an alter ego of sorts.

She just wanted to make sure Sevin was taken care.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:09 pm

LSJDKSJ-)

Sevin noticed Kass's tone- along with her looks which honestly didnt disgust the shifter one bit.

She knew Kass put up her mask. She could easily see it- considering she herself also used one in most cases- however she lets hers slip during PTSD attacks- so she knew somewhat what it was like for Kass:

She cracked out:

"...you know i can smell your bullshit..."

She then proceeded to inhale through her teeth a bit, wince and curl up a little bit more as the pain pulsated again, before growling out an exhale.

Meanwhile Helen and Sven both helped to clean up- acting very awkward around eachother- not speaking much like they usually do.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:56 pm

( H E L P TBH I FOUND THAT FUNNY AND THE BEBESSSS )

Kass heard that and her eyes narrowed. But her mask wasn’t falling…even though Sevin was right since she played the im Fine Game longer than she has.

“ just shut up and drink you damn whiskey. “ Kass fired back, but not harshly thought more so of a playful banter. She was just glad Sevin was alive. Which the feeling was probably mutual.

MJ watched the two on the couch for a moment, her arms were crossed as she did, she then caught Sven and Helen acting off…not talking to one another like how they usually did.

And she could sense the tension from a mile away.

She smirked in a knowing fashion, she felt bad for them…but she knew everything was gonna turn alright eventually. She just had the gut feeling especially since she’s been in their shoes, she decided to waltz over to the other duo in a calm fashion, the blood on her mouth was dried for now from earlier.

“ So it’s safe to say that we ain’t going out any time soon after this mess right?” MJ playfully joked, indicating that all of them probably had enough bullshit.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 pm

JDHDKSJS THR BABYYYY-)

Sevin, upon hearing that, snickered from her throat and actually let loose a smile- proud of her for the insulty-playful comment

She was beginning to hurt less and less as her abdomen as a whole had stopped aching like a bitch for the most part from being kicked and torn around in, however she still hurt badly from the wound itself- itd take her a long while to fully heal from where it was.

She then looked over a d glanced on the floor to where her jacket was that Helen had took off for her- she was still in a ripped tanktop and she felt rather strange without it.

Drew saw this look and immediatly got up and went to fetch it for her.

Meanwhile as Helen was still cleaning up, Sven perked up and cleared his throat only to out on a smile for her:

"Heh- yeah.... probably not..."
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:01 pm

( DHDJDHSJDHSJSDJS )

Kass smiled as she saw the genuine smile from the shifter, she then watched Drew go get the jacket, honestly she didn’t see the difference, with or without, she just saw Sevin as Someone to take care of. Part of her pack. The crow just stayed put, she wasn’t budging.

MJ smiled softly, but her eyes held a knowing sympathy in them.

“ oh and….” She began then looked at Helen “….I’m sorry. I only tried to help…I..didn’t know she was-against just a gentle touch like that in a ptsd moment..…” she apologized, she knew Sevin wouldn’t speak about it so she talked to Helen. She still felt guilty in a way. All she did was make it worse, she’ll keep things in mind to do things differently.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:08 pm

Helen looked up at MJ, who sounded pretty guilty about it. She just scoff-laughed:

"No worries- its fine. But yeah future record- never touch her- it just makes it worse. I learned the hard way too..."
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:09 pm

MJ listened to the scoff laugh, only to feel so much better after it. She grinned and chuckled only to nod.

“ god I bet you did..” she chuckled “ but noted. “ she smiled. She did feel a lot better now though.

She opened her mouth to ask “ how you guys been “ but she stopped herself, what was she gonna talk about?

She placed a hand on her left hip and sighed.

“ so what now?” She asked Helen.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:35 pm

KDHDJSJSJSJ-)

Helen took a breath and nodded once as she placed her hands on her hips.

She had indeed found out the hard way after she had helped Sevin escape HorNet-

Hidden underneath her shirt and jacket the Shifter had given her- were 4 very large slash marks- starting from one end of her right shoulder and ending down by her lower left back.

It was from a singular clawed swipe of X upon Helen accidentally triggering her like MJ did- except thankfully Sevin chose Flight over Fight then.

Helen then cleared her throat and widened her eyes a slight bit- ignoring that second question only to move onto the last:

"I dunno-..." She then glanced over her shoulder hearing Sven bob up:

"Do you guys wanna come over and meet Lily?! Shes still small but shes very sweet"
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:46 pm

( O O O O O P D A M N, AND AWH THE BOI. )

MJ looked towards Helen, and she knew Helen had indeed been through shit, her eyes turned sympathetic before perking up, she looked over at Sven and beamed.

“ Lily? Now who’s that? “ she asked, her voice suddenly turning all super sweet like honey, like one would when gushing over any pet. Of course she was willing to.

Kass looked up from her spot and beamed.

“ I would! It’s his pet cat! “ she beamed, now finally feeling comfortable again.

MJ scoffed and looked over at Kass “ uh, no you’re not, you are going back home and taking a shower and getting some rest. Both of you have been through enough today. “ she scolded softly.

Kass frowned and whined.

“ But MJJJJJJ…..” she complained.

MJ just narrowed her eyes in such a stern manner, basically giving her a look of her own. “ Shower. Bed. F i n a l.”  she said, her voice firm.

Kass snorted, only growl.

“ But Sevin-“ she began, trying to find ways out of it.

“ Sevins fine, you’ve seen how she acts anyways…she’s got herself from here.” MJ said softly but in that scolding tone still.

Kass grumbled and she looked down at Sevin, waiting to see if it were okay.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:57 pm

JFHSKSHDOSKSKSJSJ-)

Sven smiled upon Kass getting excited- however hearing MJ svold Kass like that- it quickly disappeared.

Helen looked at him with some awkward sympathy, before Sevin huffed with a tired grin:

"Go get rest, crow. you need it..."
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 pm

( THE BABIES )

Kass heard Sevin and finally bit her tongue only to sigh.

“ okay…fine.” If one person told her she wasn’t gonna listen, but if multiple people tell her then she might, if one of them was Sevin, she’ll listen for sure.

But

She was gonna need to be held down though, basically she’s a bad patient, she can’t sit still. Literally. But a shower did sound nice. She was just gonna need constant monitoring so she won’t do dumb shit.

MJ smiled upon hearing the two, at least they got each others back for the time being. She then looked over at Sven “ I’d love to see Lily though, she sounds sweet. “ she said, her tone going back to her high pitched sweet as honey tone. She’d be glad to.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by soapster Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:47 pm

Sven turned and faced MJ, only to grow a little smile back onto his face:

"Maybe I can bring her over later tonight- or tomorrow sometime?"

Drew stayed where she was and smiled:

"You can bring her over if them two are alright with it- im going to sleep here for a few nights until this one is back on her feet-"

"bird...-"

"And that, is final" She said, with a playful smirk, mimicking MJ's little scolding words towards Sevin as well.

Like Kass- she had to abide, so she shut herself up and hung her head over the armrest- occaisionally taking sips from her bottle every now and then.

Helen was silent and mostly directed her gaze towards the ground.
soapster
soapster

Back to top Go down

Post by Checkmate Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:27 pm

( THE BABYS IHVIHYDUYTDDDUV )

Kass looked down at Sevin knowing full well only to huff with a grin.

“ pain in the ass isn’t it?” She murmured towards the shifter.

MJ caught Drew’s tone and smirked too, they really did have a hold on both of their monsters. Just one being more dangerous than the other.

“ well seeing as Drew’s okay with it, I’m down for you bringing Lily over tonight if you guys want. Can also just watch some movies too and just relax. We’ve all had enough for one day. You okay with the movie bit Drew?” MJ asked as she directed her voice to Sven and Helen then back to Drew.

Kass looked up and beamed, she was totally fine with having guests over! Plus it’ll distract Helen and Sven hopefully.

Checkmate
Checkmate

soapster liked this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next